The Female Terminator Chronicles

Page 14 of 42 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    0915 - Rollers:
    a. 5 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 118 rpm
    b. 10 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    c. 25 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 112-114 rpm
    Didn't really want to do ANY cardio today (was still feeling far too uncomfortable still from yesterday's binge). Nearly an hour later than I should have I got on the rollers. Started out at a fast pace, since I wanted to punish myself for being bad. Legs didn't like that pace so I dropped it back to something that didn't hurt so much. After a further 10 minutes, decided that the pace was too slow and that HR needed to be higher, so took it up to a happy medium between the cadences already used. Body managed ok. At 20 minutes I was ready to get off and call it quits. However, stubbornly dug my heels in and stayed on to finish 40 minutes. Fcuk I HATE LONG cardio sessions; anything more than 20 minutes is a complete BORE (and UNnecessary)!!!

1019 - Stretch 20 min.

1100 - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. CG PU 4 x 8, 7, 5, 4 @ 110% b/w - Going to be doing these TWICE a week henceforth; but on Arms' day I will be doing them as 'half-reps' (i.e. only lowering eccentrically until my elbows are at 90 degree flexion, before concentric action) to target my biceps more than my back (which makes sense). Interestingly enough, I actually find doing half-reps HARDER than lowering myself to complete elbow extension and doing full reps; not sure why, since theoretically it should be the OTHER way around (but maybe because my biceps are weaker than my back?) Managed 8 reps the first time, 7 the second. Disappointed that I didn't get 6 reps out for the third time; and settled for only 4 reps on the last set. With Arms' day I WON'T be doing negatives on this, but just doing as many reps per set as I can.
    2. Dips 4 x 12, 12, 10, 10 @ 110% b/w - Did my first set with my left hand in a fist on the bar. First 4 reps were ok, and then the pain kicked in, hitting most when I pushed up concentrically. Aimed for 12 reps per set, since that's what I managed for the first, and was ok - JUST - for the second set. From the second set I bravely did the exercise properly (i.e. no fist), and again, hesitated before the start of each set (because of the pain). Only managed 10 reps for the last 2 sets; and the last 2 reps per set were done very slowly, with me wanting to throw a tantrum afterwards because of the pain.
    Superset B -
    3. Dips 4 x 8 @ 110% b/w - Determined not to let this exercise beat me, I included it in the next superset. Only managed 8 reps on the first set before I was almost crying. Left it at 8 reps per set. I must have blanked out the pain by the last set, because it was minimal and nowhere near what it had been on all the rest.
    4. CG BB BC 4 x 8 - Started out with the 33lb BB for the first set. Since I was only 'matching' what I'd done with Dips for reps per set, I only did 8 reps; and that was easy. Went up to the 38.5lb BB for the second set; that was a little more difficult, especially on the last rep. Stayed with the 38.5lb BB for the last 2 sets. Will go up to the 44lb BB next week. Vascularity through biceps and down forearms was something else.
    Superset C -
    5. DB FP 4 x 12, 8, 8, 6 - Used a 41.8lb DB for the first set; 12 reps easy. Since I wasn't really going for high reps this week, increased the weight to a 44.44lb DB. Only managed 8 reps (about right). The last set the last 2 reps were a struggle, and almost didn't get the last rep done. Vascularity was exceptionally strong in my right arm after these.
    6. Inc. DB BC 4 x 12, 8, 8, 8 - Only used 15.4lb DBs, and for the first set they were enough; with the last 4 reps a slow struggle. Stayed at that weight, and 'matched' DB FP for reps per set, making 8 reps easily.
    Superset D -
    7. V-Bar TPD 4 x 10, 10, 10, 30 - Since I was fine at 60lb last week, increased the weight to 70lb. However, after 7 reps my arms gave out on me, and I (surprised) dropped the weight back to 60lb for the last 3 reps. Happened again on the second set; my arms must have been quite fatigued from the rest of the session. Dropsetted the weight again for the third set. Decided on the last set that I would keep dropsetting the weight (as I had been) until I had completed 30 reps; ended up doing 4 reps at 70lb, 3 reps at 60lb, 5 reps at 50lb, and 18 reps at 40lb.
    8. Cable BC 4 x 10, 10, 10, 30 - Started at 50lb. Arms were feeling weak (and I was NOT happy at how V-Bar TPD were going), and I had to dropset with 40lb for the last 5 reps. Managed 8 reps before dropping back to 40lb on the second, third, and fourth sets. As with V-Bar TPD, I decided on doing 30 reps for the last set, completing the last 18 reps at 30lb. Forearms were well and truly shattered from the twelfth rep on the last set, but I kept pushing through until I had completed my quota.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0711 (waking at 0330 and 0425), So nearly 7.75 hour sleep. Resistance training as late as it was yesterday definitely makes it a little harder to get up early the next day. Sleep was deep. Dreams were disturbing and taking weird paths...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There for the morning. Not much in the mood for a lot of thinking in the afternoon...

Energy: Although it was there for the rollers, I honestly DIDN'T want to be on them and couldn't be bothered doing them. In the gym I was fine (never have any problems wanting to do weights).

Motivation: I have the commitment, drive, motivation, and the time to train when (and as long) as I want, to achieve my goals...But I no longer see the point of beating my body into the ground and pushing myself as hard as I can with training; why, if I let myself down with my diet??? Then DON'T!!!

Mood/Aggression: Aggressive...

Stress: A 7 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'.

Libido: If you know the right triggers...

Joints: Pushing through the pain (for the most part)...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Making PROGRESS!

Quality of Training: Good. Dips are becoming less painful (barely), and I at least can do them without having to make a fist with my left hand (although I still hesitate slightly before each set because of the pain). Starting to look forward to Arms' day again; beat that body into submission...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in arms from the first set (great stuff)...Vascularity strong; more in right side than left (maybe because my right side was working more than my left with many exercises, and lifting the weights etc.?)...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs. Arms.

Body Composition and Look: Still looking soft. NOT very comfortable today. GRRR; I hate looking average!

Overall Sense of Feeling: See "Motivation" comment.
    The right triggers? What are those? LOL. . Yes I was looking for an excuse to use that smiley. .

Glad to see you are making some progress babe. Keep your head up and keep going forward. You just need to stay positive and optimistic and I will be there to give you a foot in the ass when you need it.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    The right triggers? What are those? LOL. . Yes I was looking for an excuse to use that smiley. .
    I'm sure you were ANY excuse...

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Glad to see you are making some progress babe. Keep your head up and keep going forward. You just need to stay positive and optimistic and I will be there to give you a foot in the ass when you need it.
    Some (amidst all the growling and ranting about how weak and pathetic I feel doing it). Yes, positive (something I'm not on too familiar terms with using as a motivator). Good; I'll need it (and I'll do the same back to you)!
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
    •   

3. Day 120

0905 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 65% HRmax @ 104 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 75-80% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 65% HRmax @ 104 rpm
    Again, not in the mood for the rollers. Legs were feeling it a little from the last few days, and cadence was quite a bit slower. First set of efforts came as a shock re HR (hasn't been THAT low in a while), since last time I did HIIT my HR shot up almost instantly; and today it barely rose at all, even with my efforts. During second set of efforts HR rose a little, but was closer to 80% HRmax for the most part, only really rising on the last effort or so. Legs were in pain, and I was growling. The last set of efforts saw a very pissed female slogging it out, not happy at all with the way the session was going. Went right back to 104 rpm after the last effort, HR dropping rapidly back to 65% HRmax. Not the best of sessions, and thinking the body might need a break tomorrow.

1100 - Chest/Abs (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. P/U (feet on floor, hands on floor) 4 x 15 - Since 10 reps was easy on the first set, kept going until 15 reps (a number I thought I would be able to do each set). Left wrist was aching a little, but not enough to cause bother. Didn't start struggling until the last couple of reps on the last set, when arms started to feel it.
    2. P/U (feet on bench, hands on floor) 4 x 10, 9, 8, 7 - Since today was about REALLY progressing on from what I have been doing re P/U, I decided on some bench P/U. These were a lot harder than I remembered, and took a bit of getting used to. Although I was aiming for at least 10 reps per set, my arms felt really shattered, and on the last two sets I almost fell on my face attempting another rep. Trying to ignore the pain in my wrist.
    3. P/U (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 4 x 8 - Not to be deterred, I set the m/b into position. One was a little less inflated than the other, and I started out with this under my right hand. Managed 8 reps before I felt like I would collapse on a ninth rep. Wrist was not as painful as it had been during the P/U (feet on bench, hands on floor); and this felt far more comfortable than the former had been. Changed the m/b around on the third set, but the less inflated m/b caused considerable pain to my left wrist; changing back to how it was for the last set. The last rep of the last set was done so slowly I was shaking, but I was determined to get it out; no excuses.
    4. P/U (feet on floor, hands as fists on floor) 2 x 10 - Just because, I did a couple of sets on P/U on my fists (palms facing towards body). Struggled on the last 2 reps of both sets.
    5. Cable Crossovers 2 x 15 - Light and easy at 30lb. These cables are NOT adjustable re height, and so it was a little different to how I would usually do them, with pulling from the top of the cable system (instead of just above shoulder height), which meant that the cable rubbed past my upper arms as I did the exercise; but I managed ok. Will increase the weight next week.
    6. Abs A 1 x [a. plank x 1 min, b. side (left) plank x 1 min, c. side (right) plank x 1 min] - More planks. Vascularity strong.
    7. Abs B 2 x [a. s/b crunch to 180 degrees x 20, b. s/b wall crunch (knees at 90 degree flexion) x 15, c/ s/b db-leg raise x 15] - Loving the s/b crunch to 180 degrees; really feeling it tight in my core and upper abs as I continue them. Bit heady afterwards, though. Feeling the s/b db-leg raise a little in my glutes and hip flexors afterwards; although I concentrated hard on contracting my rectus abdominus to complete the movement.

1200 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0045-0830 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0420), so ~7.75 hours sleep. Went to bed later than I have been; quite awake last night. Sleep was deep. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Research...

Energy: Again, not much mood for the rollers; and legs during HIIT weren't the best. In the gym, fine...

Motivation: There.

Mood/Aggression: Aggression and frustration in the gym. Not really sure what kind of mood I am in today...

Stress: An 8 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'.

Libido: Some. In a teasing mood more than anything.

Joints: Pain in the gym...

Strength: Improving.

Quality of Training: HIIT was not the best. Resistance training was different; definite progress being made (although too soon for bench press just yet).

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in arms a little in the gym...Vascularity strong during training...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs. Delts and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Still looking soft...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Eh, bit blah...Going to have tomorrow COMPLETELY off...
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

4. Day 121 - Day 20 of Activate Xtreme/Drive/IGF-2

This week's Day OFF...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0800 (waking at 0315), so ~8 hours sleep. Deep sleep. Body not shattered on waking, but nothing inducing me to want to get out of bed much either (since it's a day off, no need to hurry up). Dreams took an interesting turn last night...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Research and writing articles...

Energy: Just letting myself have an easy day; no excessive exercise or activity...

Motivation: I KNOW I CAN do this!

Mood/Aggression: Minimal aggression. Fairly 'normal'...

Libido: None.

Joints: No pain so far today...

Endurance: N/A.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity less...

Body Composition and Look: Soft...Although upper abs ARE visible...And anterior delts and arms showing more definition...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Positivity...Planning ahead...

5. I'll answer your email tomorrow. I want to check some things!

Hope you have a nice night!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I'll answer your email tomorrow. I want to check some things!

Hope you have a nice night!
    All good

Hope you have a good day (since it'll be daytime when you read this)

7. Enjoy your day off!
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Enjoy your day off!
    I put it to good use and spent 6 hours writing an article (all that damn referencing, LOL).

9. Day 122

0940 - Rollers:
    40 min in 39x16 @ 75-85% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    A nice easy ride today, just to keep the legs ticking over. HR was closer to 75% for the first and last few minutes of the ride, and closer to 85% for the rest of it. Pleasant. Drinking lots. Fairly warm as well.

1025 - Stretch 26 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0759 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0420), so nearly 9 hours sleep. Sleep was quite broken, waking clearly to all three alarms, and then again at intermittent intervals, drifting half-way between awake and unconsciousness. Sleep was deep, when I was there. Dreams were so vivid, and I fell straight back into them after each waking, with no interruption or change in the dream...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Should be writing another article, but head is not quite there yet; maybe later this afternoon...

Energy: Rollers were good, and felt fine afterwards. Considered going for a tramp this afternoon to enjoy the beautiful day, but probably won't...

Motivation: There!

Mood/Aggression: Irritated and aggressive, definitely. Aside from that, not quite sure....

Joints: No pain so far today...

Quality of Training: Good.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity ok whilst training...

Body Composition and Look: Softness still there, but seeing definition as well; more coming out in legs, and in delts and arms...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Not sure, really...

10. Day 123

0905 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 4 x 40 sec effort/20 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 2 x 1 min effort/30 sec easy in 39x14 (Efforts: HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A; Recovery: HR dropped back to 85% HRmax, rpm 66 rpm)
    e. 1 x 2 min effort in 39x13 (HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    f. 1 min in 39x16 @ @ 98 rpm (HR dropped back to 75% HRmax)
    g. 3 min in 39x16 @ 75-85% HRmax @ 118 rpm
    Started out at a steady pace; legs were fine. Stayed in starting gear for my first set of efforts. Decided on a different set-up for efforts today, with each successive set increasing the period of efforts, but decreasing the reps done. Second set of efforts was almost easier than the first set (speed endurance kicking in), and HR rose rapidly, closer to 90% HRmax for most of them. Third set of efforts was more of a battle, with legs starting to feel it a little in the last few seconds of each effort, HR climbing to 95% HRmax. The last effort took the most out of me, and I was spinning harder at the end than at the start, determined to get HR as high as possible. After the last effort, let legs relax completely, turning over at a pace sufficient for recovery. After a minute easy, upped the pace to finish the session; legs feeling refreshed again.

0907 - Stretch 24 min.

1002 - Legs/Abs:
    4 Rounds of a 'Legs' Circuit (1 min recovery between circuits) -
    1. BB RD (on box) x 10 b/w - Used a higher box this week, so I could lean down further and get more of a stretch. However, I didn't really feel the stretch, although the weight was fine enough. Hands were slipping on the last set, but I was ok.
    2. PBJ x 40 - An effort today. Did on/over a bench, which is twice as high as the box I would use if using a box. I was starting to slow down on the third set, breathing quite heavily; and on the last set they were done in spurts re explosiveness. Calf definition awesome during these. Feeling like I was going to collapse after almost each set, and really having to concentrate and steady myself before going straight into BB BS.
    3. BB BS x 10 - Stayed at 140.36lb. Fine.
    4. Bench Step-Ups x 20 per leg - As with last week, did 10 reps of one leg before doing the other. Starting to fatigue on the last set, not as bouncy as usual. Good, though. Calf definition good here also.
    5. Alternate DB Backward Lunges x 20 - Used 25.3lb DB in each hand today (although the DB are more about balance than for 'aid' in the exercise). Managed better than last week; and unlike most exercises, did not fatigue on later sets with these. Seeing good anterior delt definition during.
    6. Bench Jumps 4 x 4 benches - Jumping over the benches "like a bunny rabbit", as some guy commented as I was doing them. Felt good doing these; strong and explosive, bringing knees up high.
    Abs (30 sec recovery between sets) -
    Abs A 3 x [a. s/b crunch 270 to 180 degrees x 15, b. weighted crunch x 10, c. s/b db-leg raise x 10] - Feeling the s/b crunch. Weighted crunch didn't hurt my delts (as it sometimes does). s/b db-leg raise all abs.
    Abs B 1 x [a. plank (alternating lifting left arm/right leg with right arm/left leg every 15 sec) x 1 min, b. plank x 30 sec, c. side (left) plank x 1 min, d. side (right) plank x 1 min, e. plank x 30 sec] - Finishing off with a few planks, really forcing my core to work and stabilize.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2100-0717 (waking at 0207, 0315, 0325, and 0420), so ~10.25 hours sleep. Long (REALLY need to start getting up EARLY!) and deep. Dreaming vividly...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There...

Energy: Had great energy today. I must admit that I DID slow down a bit in the gym (only so I didn't collapse or fall over), but the 'bounce' was still there...

Mood/Aggression: Some aggression. Otherwise ok....

Joints: No pain today. That's been 2 days now withOUT pain, one of them including resistance training; this is GOOD...

Quality of Training: Excellent.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in legs in the gym...Vascularity only average today during training...

Body Composition and Look: Mass is now at 52kg (i.e. 114.4lb), with body composition still at 10.5% BF...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Better than the last few days. Putting things into perspective...

11. Day 124

0902 - Rollers:
    40 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 106 rpm
    Let my legs pick the pace this morning. I sat back and read a couple of articles. Sweat was really running by the end.

1007 - Shoulders (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. BB Clean and Press 6 x 10 - 64.46lb today. I only increased the weight slightly, since I wanted a weight that I would be able to handle 6 sets for, and didn't want to go so heavy that I wouldn't be able to get at least 6 reps out (reps not determined until after the first set, but planned on a minimum of 6). The first set I got to 10 reps (I was expecting to not be able to do 10, to be honest), and left it at that; a little surprised at the ease of them. By the time I got to the third set was a different story though; reps were a little slower, breathing was an effort between reps, and my right arch was starting to 'seize'. The last 2 reps on the fifth set were very slow, and the BB hit my collarbone on the way down, as I was fatiguing. The last set was done VERY slowly, trying to keep the BB controlled on the way down, form giving a little. Face looked very pale in the mirror, my eyes two black rings in the white.
    2. DB LR 6 x 15 - Stayed at 15.4lb DBs, but decided to see if I could get out more reps. Was ok the first set. By the end of the second set my forearms were aching, and it was a countdown to get them out. However, my form held, and I finished all 6 sets, pleased. Strength is increasing.
    Superset B -
    3. DB SP 6 x 10 - Decided to do these today, to see how my wrist felt, since the last time I attempted them it was in agony. Started out with a light weight, 25.3lb DBs, that I could 'swing up' by myself. Got out 10 reps, and wrist was fine, and was feeling good. Next set increased the weight to 33lb DBs, and was fine on that as well; no left wrist pain, even setting the DBs down. Went up to 41.8lb DBs, and struggled a little on the last 5 reps (although left wrist did NOT hurt on setting them down at the end of the set). Went back down to the 33lb DBs for the last 3 sets, since I wanted 10 reps out per set. Pretty happy with this exercise and the lack of pain; it has taken 6 weeks to get to this point.
    4. Inc. DB RR 6 x 15 - Did these again. Staying with 15.4lb DBs, but increasing the reps per set (from last week). There is no pain with these any more either (took 5 weeks to get to that point).

1111 - Stretch 26 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0716 (waking at 0420), so ~9.25 hours sleep. My body must be so used to getting up late that it needs a REAL KICK IN THE PANTS TO GET MOVING EARLY AGAIN!!! Might have been a bit shattered from yesterday's Legs' session (can't think why else I would sleep through my first two alarms). Sleep deep. Feeling completely wrecked on waking; didn't get up until 0724. Dreams are becoming even more vivid and real...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There...

Energy: Rollers was a recovery session (I'm thinking I should do them after HIIT days; although I would rather train at a high intensity as much as I can, and only have 'recovery' days when my body WON'T do the pace I ask of it!) Good in the gym. Not needing much afterwards for study and research...

Mood/Aggression: Good mood (better since pain is almost non-existent)...

Stress: A 7 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'.

Joints: Only one small moment in the gym with pain, and that was it. It's taken 6 weeks to get to this point (we'll see what happens with Dips this week, and if I can do bench press from now on). Dull aching barely there afterwards...

Strength: Increasing.

Quality of Training: Excellent. Got to keep pushing the limits!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in legs and delts in the gym...Vascularity pretty strong with knots throughout...

Body Composition and Look: The 4000 calorie meal late last night didn't have any negative effect on my figure; in fact, I look leaner and less soft than I have in DAYS! Back definition starting to come out as well. I WOULD look better golden and bronze, though; I'm the palest I have ever been right now!

Overall Sense of Feeling: Looking forward to seeing how my wrist is on Arms and Chest days in the gym this week...It's also been 6 weeks that I will have done 5 resistance training days per week; until now, 3 weeks is the most I have been able to do with 5 resistance sessions a week before my body says "stop" and makes me take a break; so I'm stoked with that. It had better KEEP on being ok, since after I've finished the Activate Xtreme I plan on doing 5-6 resistance sessions per week AND adding in 2-4 x 20 min cardio afternoon sessions!

12. Thats awesome that the pain is going away!

13. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Thats awesome that the pain is going away!
    Yes. Hopefully by the time I come over there will be none at all!

14. Day 125

0836 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 102 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 4 min in 39x15 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 118 rpm
    Started out REAL easy today. Took quite some effort to get HR to increase during first set of efforts, and even then it was closer to the 80% HRmax than 85% HRmax. Increased cadence and gear from the first 4 minutes after the first set of efforts, and sat there for a while. Legs were feeling it a little, but doing as they were told. Stayed in that gear for the second set of efforts, having no trouble this time getting HR to rise. Last couple of efforts saw a lower HR response to the rest of the set, but was ok. Finished off in the same gear as I started on, but at a much higher cadence, and had HR higher than in first set of efforts!

0858 - Stretch 24 min.

0948 - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A-
    1. CG PU 4 x 12, 8, 6, 5 - Quite surprised at 12 reps for my first set (but very pleased!) Suffered a little on the last few sets though, not even able to manage a sixth rep on the last set. Still, "happy" overall with what I DID manage (maybe the more because I hadn't done these with Back (this is tomorrow) the day before, like last week?)
    2. Dips 4 x 12, 12, 10, 8 - No fists today. Left wrist clicked on the fifth rep of the first set, but wasn't as painful as it has been. Managed 12 reps for the first set, before right side decided that it had done enough of "carrying" my left side. Last 2 reps on the second set were a slow battle, gritting my teeth to keep from grunting with the pain. Last couple of sets were ok; some pain there, and still "edgy" before starting each set. I should have gone for 2 more reps on the last set, but was very close to "collapse".
    Superset B -
    3. Dips 4 x 8 - Kept going with Dips. Decided to stick with only 8 reps, and to make sure that on EVERY rep I concentrated on trying to use my left side as much as possible (and not completely rely on my right side to do it). More of an effort than simply doing the exercise, and I did them slower as well. The pain wasn't actually as much when I consciously concentrated on trying to use my left wrist (maybe because I was concentrating so hard?) Triceps and anterior delts looking wicked in the mirror. Vascularity strong through chest, delts, and arms.
    4. CG BB BC 4 x 6 - Use the 38.5lb BB. I WAS going to go up to the 44lb BB, but after the first set knew that 6 reps per set was my LIMIT (at 38.5lbs). Right wrist clicked and gave out on me as I was attempting the last rep of the third set, and I took a small pause before reattempting (and completing) that rep.
    Superset C -
    5. DB FP 4 x 8 - Used a 44.44lb DB. Managed easily. Left wrist was actually doing some of the work and not relying on my right side today; and my left arm was not as flexed as it has been (and more in a normal position for the exercise).
    6. DB ZC 4 x 15 - Stayed with 15.4lb DBs for the first two sets. I was only going to do 12 reps per set, but seeing as I managed 15 on the first set, kept it at that. Easier than last time I did these. Went up to 17.6lb DBs for the last 2 sets. Forearms screaming on the last set.
    Superset D -
    7. V-Bar TPD 4 x 10 - Started at 70lb. Unlike last week I managed these well (strength is definitely improving) and didn't have to dropset any sets.
    8. Cable BC 4 x 10 - Didn't have to dropset this week either; stayed at 50lb for each set.
    Superset E -
    9. O/H C/R T/Ext 2 x 15 - Set this a little lightly at 60lb. The first 10 reps of each set were easy, and I was tempted to increase the weight (or at least do 20-30 reps). However by the fifteenth rep of each set it was a slow battle to complete it.
    10. Alt. DB HC 2 x 20 - Haven't done these in a couple of weeks. Used 22lb DBs, and was feeling it from half-way through each set.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0659 (waking at 0420), so nearly 9 hours sleep. Again, sleep very deep (not even hearing the first two alarms). Woke with a scratchy, sore throat. Dreaming rather vividly of food...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Spent 5 hours on formatting and laying out something for work...

Energy: Like an energizer bunny...

Mood/Aggression: Mostly ok...

Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'.

Joints: Some pain in the gym in left wrist (and with right wrist as well), but it was mostly fine (HUGE progress)...

Strength: Getting better (especially as wrist becomes less painful).

Quality of Training: Excellent. Despite pain during Dips, and only 5 reps on the last set of CG PU, I LOVED this session!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump right from the first set of CG PU, staying strong throughout the entire session...Vascularity was knots and blue-green lines straining to climb out of my arms...

Body Composition and Look: Starting to see more definition all over, really. Still FAR from where I want to be, but I'm still 'bulking', so it's "allowable" (yeah, right).

Overall Sense of Feeling: Getting better day by day.

15. Day 126

1014 - HIIT Rower:
    a. 4 min @ Resistance 10 @ 2.08-2.10 min/500m
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy @ Resistance 10
    c. 4 min @ Resistance 10 @ 2.13-2.18 min/500m
    Since I didn't really want to go for either a run or get on my rollers this morning, and because I didn't want to do NO cardio, I compromised with HIIT on the rowing machine before my resistance session. Started out at a steady pace. Efforts were done at 1.56-1.58 min/500m, and definitely feeling my glutes pretty fast. Breathing rapidly during, slowing as much as possible without coming to a halt between efforts. Finished off rather at an easier pace.

1030 - Chest (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. P/U (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 10 x 10 - Instead of doing any P/U on the floor or my fists today, decided that it was time to go straight to the feet on bench-hands on m/b variation. Placed the firmer m/b beneath my left hand, to 'support' my left wrist more. First set was ok; wrists were fine. I could easily have done another 2-5 reps, but didn't want to push it, since I wanted 120-150 reps in total out today. Second set was a different story re wrist, with pain beginning to set in; although 10 reps was easy enough. Third to sixth sets were fine; wrists continued getting a little sorer after each set. Seventh set saw the last 2 reps a little slower; and my head spinning afterwards. From the eighth rep on the eighth set reps were slower; painful. Ninth set saw my left wrist 'rolling in' on the last 3 reps (compensating for the pain?), and head worse afterwards. Pushed through the tenth set.
    2. P/U (feet and hands on floor) 1 x 10 - My wrists were SOOOOO sore after 10 sets that I thought that I might finish them without the added strain of the bench-m/b. However, from the first rep, both of my wrists were in even MORE pain, and I almost had tears by the end of the set.
    3. P/U (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 4 x 10 - Went back to the bench-m/b. For some reason I wasn't struggling as much on the last few reps of each set, as I had been on the last few sets before; although my wrists were still in a lot of pain, and I was moving them about between sets to try and ease it somewhat. I was relieved come the end of the last set, due to the pain and seeing stars.
    4. Cable Crossovers 2 x 15 - Decided to add in a couple of there, just to finish off. The first 10 reps were easy as, and I thought that I may have gone too light; however, by the thirteenth rep of each set, I knew that 15 reps was right at that weight after all the P/U.

1126 - Stretch 25 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0648 (waking at 0138), so ~8.25 hours sleep. Sleep deep. Dreaming very vividly again...

Mental Alertness/Focus: I spent 8 hours redoing something from PowerPoint into Word; I was VERY focused (so much so that I forgot to eat), and getting VERY frustrated...

Energy: Not really in the mood for anything active today...

Motivation: I will be a 'Featured Model' on a busy sports site next month; and this morning I set up a meeting (for a shoot) with another photographer. Having deadlines and set dates gives motivation. I CAN AND WILL be what I WANT!!!

Mood/Aggression: Blah to start the morning off. Then aggressive. Extreme frustration and loud shouting at my computer in rage in the afternoon/evening (I so wanted to SMASH something!) Calming down slightly over the last couple of hours....

Joints: EXTREME pain today in the gym (and it's my own fault for KEEPING on going when I was ready to roll across the floor screaming)...

Strength: Progress.

Quality of Training: Wouldn't call it the most SENSIBLE training that I have ever done, considering I probably made both my wrists (yes, right is hurting a little too) sorer...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in arms...Vascularity ok...

Body Composition and Look: From the right angle, in the right pose, I could almost accept my reflection...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Sometimes I get so frustrated at having being injured. I worked SO hard last year to build up my delts and arms, so that my upper body was more proportionate to my legs; and in the 7.5 weeks off the gym due to my injury (being casted), I lost most of those gains. I know that I'll get them back if I work hard enough at it. But still...

16. Congrats on the shoot!

You will get there soon!

Doing the Powerpoint to Word sounds tiring. Sounds like you are ready for a little bit of you time.

17. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Congrats on the shoot!

You will get there soon!

Doing the Powerpoint to Word sounds tiring. Sounds like you are ready for a little bit of you time.
    Thank you. It's actually to do the entry pics for a Model Search, and to get some more shots to add to my port. I've just got to keep getting the experience and putting myself out there if I'm to do well with the [fitness] modelling.

Yeah, it was frustrating, since I was learning a few things as I went along (hence why I did it in PowerPoint in the first instance).

LOL. No 'me' time until the weekend.

18. Day 127

0951 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 65% HRmax @ 104 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 75-80% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 12 min in 39x16 @ 65-75% HRmax @ 104 rpm
    Legs ticked over at a pace good for them. Efforts were a right battle today:; Spinning wasn't the problem, but HR would just NOT rise (it didn't get higher than 164 bpm!), no matter how hard I tried. Legs were actually hurting today, and fatiguing as well. I decided to not even bother for another set, since it was clear that my body needed a break (and it's not getting one); and finished off at the same cadence as I'd started at.

1013 - Stretch 25 min.

1106 - Back/Abs (1 min recovery between supersets/sets):
    Superset -
    1. CG PU 4 x 8, 7, 6, 6 - Good first set. Good second set. Third set saw me struggle from the fifth rep. My last 3 reps were negatives to complete the last set, legs shaking badly, lowering myself oh so SLOWLY eccentrically down.
    2. Plank (on bench) 4 x 1 min - Feeling the pressure in my anterior delts and shoulders, causing a bit of ache.
    3. BB DL 5 x 6, 6, 6, 6, 3 - Increased the weight to 133.76lb this week (since I managed so well last week). Got 6 reps out easy on the first set; and the second; and the third, really getting into my stride by then. Grip started giving on the last couple of reps of my fourth set, but I held on and finished strongly. Decided to keep going to aim for 6x6, but I stopped after 3 reps on my fifth set, because if I hadn't, the BB would have slipped out of my hands.
    4. WG LPD 4 x 8, 6, 6, 6 - Haven't done these for a few weeks. Started out at 105.6lb, managing 8 reps easily (to my surprise). Increased the weight to 118.8lb for the second set, but struggled a little with this. Went back down to 105.6lb for the last two sets.
    5. CG T-Row 4 x 8, 6, 4, 4 - Started at 88.88lb. Went up to 99.88lb. Went up again to 113.74lb, and stayed there for the last 2 sets.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0230-0715, so ~4.75 hours sleep. Took me ages to get to sleep last night; I ended getting up after I'd gone to bed and going back to bed half an hour later. Woke not really in the mood for anything. Dreams good...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Have some plans to work on an advertisement later this afternoon; but not really in the mood for much else thinking (it's more creative anyways) today...

Energy: Not so great with the HIIT (more HR than energy). Fine in the gym. A little bit shattered from the last week of training (and too many >4000 calorie, cheat days)...

Motivation: You CAN and WILL do this, girl! Get SERIOUS about it and DO it!

Mood/Aggression: Not much of anything....

Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'.

Joints: Only a little dull pain today...

Strength: Definite progression.

Quality of Training: Got told in the gym by an older male "good on you for doing deadlifts", because supposedly "not many people do them these days". Um, ok. I'm not (and have never been) like most other people. I like to beat myself into the ground, and then walk all over my battered and bruised body and demand MORE...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in back...Vascularity good, more in right than left side...

Body Composition and Look: DIET DIET DIET!!!

Overall Sense of Feeling: I'm pretty pleased with the way my body has been handling the training I've been asking of it. I have noticed this week though, the NOT "feeling like" or "wanting" to train re cardio, and that my body has slowed a little re the pace that it's been going...

19. Day 128

Having today OFF ALL training. I probably shouldn't because of all the binging over the last week; but yet I probably should because my body hasn't been as "on" this week...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2045-0719 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0420), so ~10.5 hours sleep. When I woke at 0315 I was quite fresh, and could have got up; however I'd already decided that today was going to be a COMPLETE DAY OFF, and so there was NO point getting up that early. Dreaming deep...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Getting this over and done with early. Going to have a day just chilling...

Energy: I might go for a long walk later...

Motivation: Getting some today...

Mood/Aggression: Bit blah (but still early yet)...Yes, I wish I was there already too...

Stress: A 7 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale' (I'm trying to be as calm and relaxed as possible today)...

Libido: Not now; possibly later...

Joints: No pain so far...

Endurance: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity normal...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs.

Body Composition and Look: Softer in some areas, and harder in others...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I'm taking today out for me, Christine; hopefully it 'recharges' me some.

20. Day 129

1100 - HIT Cardio:
    Warm-up - Treadmill 5 min @ 5 min/km
    1. Squat Jumps 1 min
    2. Treadmill 1 min @ 4.6 min/km
    3. Split Squats 1 min
    4. Treadmill 1 min @ 4.6 min/km
    5. PBJ 1 min
    6. Treadmill 1 min @ 4.6 min/km
    7. Burpees (with push-up) 1 min
    8. Treadmill 1 min @ 4.6 min/km
    9. Deadbug 1 min
    10. Treadmill 1 min @ 4.6 min/km
    11. Squat Jumps 1 min
    12. Treadmill 1 min @ 4.3 min/km
    13. Split Squats 1 min
    14. Treadmill 1 min @ 4.3 min/km
    15. PBJ 1 min
    16. Treadmill 1 min @ 4.3 min/km
    17. Burpees (with push-up) 1 min
    18. Treadmill 1 min @ 4.3 min/km
    19. Deadbug 1 min
    20. Treadmill 1 min @ 4.3 min/km
    21. Plank 1 min
    22. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    23. Side (left) plank 1 min
    24. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    25. Side (right) plank 1 min
    26. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    Cool-down - Treadmill 2 min @ 4 min/km
    A different sort of cardio (but one that I will start utilizing at least ONCE a week hence), and one that I need to do at the gym (since I don't have a treadmill at home). Started out easy on the treadmill, since I hadn't done cardio BEFORE I went to the gym. I had decided on 20 minutes, with 1 min of an exercise (preferably bodyweight or plyometric), and then 1 min on the treadmill. I selected 5 exercises, and decided to run them through twice (instead of choosing 10 exercises). Squat jumps 'hit' me every time, from ~20 sec into each min. I seriously thought that I would collapse once I got onto the treadmill afterwards, but legs were fine running. Split squats as the next exercise did as much damage almost as fast as squat jumps, and I was glad to be back on the treadmill after them. PBJ were fine; I used the higher box (instead of a bench). The burpees with the push-up at the end weren't as hard as I was expecting them to be, and they ended up being my favourite part of the session; did the push-ups lightly on only my fingertips (i.e. no palms on the ground). Deadbugs are: lying supine on the ground, arms and legs fully extended straight up in the air; simultaneously slowly lower arms and legs until fingers and feet almost touch the ground; hold; then left slowly (all the while arms and legs are fully extended), coming up into a v-sit crunch. Increased the pace on the treadmill for the second half of the session. Once I'd finished my planned 20 minutes decided to KEEP going, and do some planks in between the treadmill (increasing the pace yet again on the treadmill). Once the last minute on the treadmill had been done I took a minute's recovery, before finishing off with a couple of minutes at 4 min/km (I was planning on doing 4-5 minutes, but had had enough after 2 minutes). Well pleased with the session!

1149 - Stretch 22 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2245-0830 (waking at 0642), so ~9.5 hours sleep. Stayed awake a while when woke at 0642. However, didn't drag myself out of bed until 0857. Sleep was deep. Dreams were on another level...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Haven't really felt in the mood for 'thinking' today...

Energy: Was great when I got to the gym; and I felt AWESOME afterwards...

Motivation: There...

Mood/Aggression: I've been told I've been going from "happy and bouncing off the walls to grumpy and aggressive" the last week or so (I can see that). Today I started out the former, moved into the latter, and ended up FLAT...

Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'...

Libido: Not after THAT...

Joints: No pain so far...

Quality of Training: There is a difference between high intensity interval training (HIIT) cardio and high intensity (HIT) cardio, and the various version of HIT (i.e. what I did today, and doing 35 minutes at steady-state >85% HRmax). What I did today I felt AWESOME after, and it adds a bit of variety to cardio. LOVED the session! Finished totally dripping, but in smiles.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in my legs after squat jumps for sure...Vascularity was pretty good...

Body Composition and Look: When I flex my legs or raise on tiptoe (with slight knee flexion), the definition in my thighs is definitely better...

Overall Sense of Feeling: When something seems too good to be true, it's usually because it IS. Then again, fairy-tales DO happen...

21. Training Programme from the 11 May 2009

This programme will serve as my new training regime from tomorrow onwards.

Monday:
    HIIT Cardio
    Stretch 20-30 min
    Gym - Shoulders

Tuesday:
    20-40 min Cardio
    Stretch 20-30 min
    Gym - Arms

Wednesday:
    HIIT Cardio
    Stretch 20-30 min
    Gym - Chest

Thursday:
    20-40 min Cardio
    Stretch 20-30 min
    Gym - Back

Friday:
    HIIT Cardio
    Stretch 20-30 min
    Gym - Full-Body Circuit

Saturday:
    DAY OFF

Sunday:
    Gym - HIT Cardio
    Stretch 20-30 min

I will also do 2-4 x 20 min afternoon/evening cardio sessions; these will vary from week to week, and be completed on any of following days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.

As usual, my resistance training will vary week by week re exercises and order, sets and reps, always striving to increase weights/strength, and continually progress.

22. Did your day for you help re-charge you?

23. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Did your day for you help re-charge you?
    Not really sure. As the day progressed I just ended up getting more frustrated and aggressive as opposed to anything else.

24. Day 130

0448 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging
    Not raining. But it WAS cold; so cold I was in trackies, a long sleeved high-necked thermal, and a jacket. Fingers were like ice (and didn't become warm until 12 minutes into the run), and the cold air was like a freshness through my lungs...Started out ok. Thighs were aching a little (from the squat jumps and split squats yesterday). First few efforts were good. The middle efforts were lacking somewhat. The last few efforts I started finding my feet again, and 30-40 seconds had passed before I realized it. Overall, an ok run; but not really that great.

0617 - Stretch 20 min.

0700 - Shoulders (1 min recovery, except BB FS - 30 sec recovery):
    1. BB FS 4 x 6 - Last year, when I was trying to gain muscle mass in my delts and arms, 4x6 BB FS before the start of each session did wonders in aiding those gains. Although not heavy at only 100.32lb, I did each rep slow, and with shorter recovery, to get HR going and body ready for the session.
    2. BB Clean and Press 4 x 12 - 65.12lb today. Last 2 reps on the first set were slower than the rest. Starting to struggle on the second set, breathing VERY laboured and heavy for the last 6 reps. An effort from the sixth rep on the third set. Small pauses at the start of each rep in the last set from the sixth rep onwards. No matter the pain, I was determined to get out the 4x12 I had set myself, and was glad that I persevered.
    3. DB SP 4 x 8 - Went straight to the 38.5lb DBs. No pain anymore with the left wrist in holding or letting the left DB down afterwards. The last set was an effort, but I did them.
    Superset -
    4. DB LR 4 x 12 - Started out at 16.5lb DBs, slightly heavier than last week. First rep of the first set was a surprise, but pushed through. Went up to 17.6lb DBs for the next set; these were actually easier than the 16.5lb DBs. Stayed with them for the last two sets. Right biceps tendon was SCREAMING from the second set onwards.
    5. Inc. DB RR 4 x 12 - Stayed with 15.4lb DBs. Left wrist was aching quite badly from the eighth rep of the first set. The ache didn't go away in further sets, but just came earlier.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2100-0420 (waking at 0315), so ~7.3 hours sleep. Sleep was deep (I was disappointed that I woke only briefly at 0315, but was still pleased to get up early). Dreams didn't come easily...

Mental Alertness/Focus: My laptop gave out on me today, and it was hours before it would even give a glimmer of starting (fingers crossed that it's not a serious issue; I've already been through 2 laptops in the last 3 years)...

Energy: From the time I got up until ~1300 I was fine. Passed out for an hour at ~1330...

Motivation: Got asked to compete in a beauty pageant (starts next Thursday and runs for 4 weeks) today. Although I won't be doing it, was motivation to get fast into the shape I want me to be in!

Mood/Aggression: Although the gym was good, not in the best of moods...After laptop kicked it, in a foul mood...Being ignored, acid on the hurt...The muffin, half chicken and scoop of chips, and half a chocolate mudcake caused semi-happy in the evening (until afterwards)...

Libido: In mid-afternoon...

Joints: Left wrist hurt in the gym. As well as sharp pain through right biceps tendon starting again...

Strength: Stronger.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was not the best of runs, but hey will get better; focus on the SPEED. Gym was good re strength (although I was shattered during it).

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in my legs and delts...Vascularity strong in hands and forearms...

Body Composition and Look: Delts and arms looking bigger, I have been told...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Try and maintain POSITIVITY!!!

25. Day 131 - Day 30 (last day) of Activate Xtreme/Drive/IGF-2

0837 - Rollers:
    40 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax
    Let legs do whatever they wanted today; they settled at a reasonable pace (~104-108 rpm). Although they ached when walking and standing, they were fine on my bike. Felt quite uncomfortable today. Sweat was heavy (surprising, considering how cold it was), and left me with a chill. NOT really in the mood for this at all!

0921 - Stretch 20 min.

1000 - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. CG PU 4 x 10, 8, 6, 5 @ 114% b/w - Managed first set fine. Second set was a little less (but pleased nonetheless, since it's far more than I could do a few weeks ago). Third set was a real struggle for the last rep. I WAS aiming for 6 reps minimum on the last set, but only managed 5 reps (NEXT time). With the slightly heavier weight than I have been using, I had to be ok with my efforts.
    2. Dips 4 x 10 @ 114% b/w - From the first set really concentrated on doing as much as possible with my left wrist/side (instead of just leaving my right side to do it all). Feeling the pain from the third rep on the first set. Persevering though, and pushing through, doing each rep slower than normal, to try and concentrate harder (and numb myself to the pain). The last rep on each of the last 2 set was slower than intended, almost NOT getting each rep out (but pleased that I did).
    Superset B -
    3. CG BB BP 4 x 10 - Decided that it was time to try [CG] BB BP, to see if my left wrist could handle it without extreme pain. Started off with just the 44lb BB (a blow to my ego, yes; but better a blow than more damage (yes, it takes a lot to admit that), I guess). Managed 10 reps easily; stopped at 10. Increased the weight to 66lb, managing that as well without pain (had to keep reminding myself to keep wrists STRAIGHT and STRONG, though). Went up again, to 77lb; first rep sent a sting of pain through my left wrist, but I gritted my teeth, 'set' my wrists, and went for it, getting all 10 reps out (no pain in further reps). Did my last set at 82.5lb, struggling very badly on the last 2 reps, but completing the set with a smile. Now I know that I CAN do BB BP without pain (so long as I remember wrist position/angle), I look forward to it tomorrow; I will start out at >90lb, aiming for 6-8 reps!
    4. CG BB BC 4 x 6 - Stayed with the 38.5lb BB (from last week). First two sets were fine. Started struggling on last 1-2 reps on the last two sets. Left wrist was hurting on last 2 sets (maybe from coming straight from CG BB BP?)
    Superset C -
    5. DB FP 4 x 10 - Used a 44lb DB, managing fine every set; only slowing slightly on the last set.
    6. Inc. DB BC 4 x 8 - Started straight out with 16.5lb DBs, heavier than I have done since I started these again post-cast. Pleased that I managed more work; slowly getting stronger. Wrists aching a little during and afterwards, though.
    Superset D -
    7. V-Bar TPD 4 x 12 - Started out at 70lb. Had to dropset to 60lb after 8 reps. Follwoed this pattern for all sets.
    8. Cable BC 4 x 12 - Started out with 60lb today, and managed 3 reps before having to dropset down to 50lb. VERY pleased; strength is definitely increasing.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0700 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0420), so ~9 hours sleep. Body felt so shattered on waking each time; DOMS in anterior delts (from BB FS yesterday). Some dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Not really in the mood for much today...

Energy: Had the energy required for training. Started to feel a bit fatigued later in the day...

Motivation: I got asked to do another photoshoot. Although I turned it down (not the work I want to be known for), the fact that they're starting to trickle in is good. I DO, however, want to get into the shape (although others may think I look ok now, I don't!) where I could withOUT hesitation agree to a shoot on very short notice. And I WILL...SOON...

Mood/Aggression: Semi-ok mood until recently (NOT being able to talk to you even for a little does NOT help things)...

Libido: Some...

Joints: Pain in the gym, especially with Dips (but more with biceps' exercises)...

Strength: Getting better every session (I only have to look back 6 weeks ago, when I could NOT even do some exercises because of the pain in my left wrist; or to the weight I was lifting 4 weeks (and even a week ago) on other exercises, to see how far I have come in the last 6 weeks)!

Quality of Training: Rollers was more of a 'recovery' session. Gym was good; despite the pain and burn I pushed through, and was pleased with the result.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in arms from first set...Vascularity strong as ever...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs. Arms.

Body Composition and Look: Breasts are fuller again (WTF?)...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Heard back from a job I applied for in the US: Although they want someone to fill the vacant position earlier than the date I go over, they still want me to meet with them when I DO go over to discuss working options with them...Last day of Activate Xtreme today (review will be up on Friday); tomorrow starts a NEW stack (for something different)...

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1099
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 02:06 PM
  2. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:57 AM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
  4. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 06:01 AM
  5. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 07:06 PM