0747 - HIIT Rollers:
a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 112
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
c. 4 min in 39x15 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 120 rpm
d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 112 rpm
Started out a little slower than I have been, 'testing' my legs. Calves are not so tender anymore, and the 'fatigue' seems gone. First set of efforts were good, although it took a few efforts (and spinning hard and fast) for my HR to rise much. After first set of efforts, stayed in that gear, and spun a little harder, just to make sure that my HR stayed higher. Second set of efforts increased the gear again, and sweat was dripping off me as I tried to spin all the aggression and anger out. Very thirsty. Feeling like I had almost done nothing when I got off.
0810 - Stretch 22 min.
0917 - Legs/Abs (1 min recovery between sets, except BB BS and Abs - 30 sec recovery):
1. BB FS 4 x 6 @ 80% b/w - Started out with the focus on my quadriceps. Since they don't need to get bigger, settled with just 4 sets of 6 reps; enough to get the blood started and my heart going. First set was easy. The last set was a little harder, feeling it in my legs.
2. BB BS 4 x 8 @ 116% b/w - HR definitely got up during the first set of this. Again, not heavy, but done at a tempo and with a shorter recovery period to elicit a beating heart. Sweat was dripping down my face. After each set, although I felt like I had just done NOTHING, my heart was beating rapidly, reminding me that what I FELT was not an accurate reflection of the work I was doing.
3. Forward Alternate BB Lunges (onto box) 2 x 20 @ 80% b/w - Took the weight down for these. Focussed on a longer stride, to target glutes and hamstrings more (hamstrings are 'less' than my dominating quadriceps). Was breathing hard for the last few reps of the second set. Traps were starting to feel the weight of the BB as well.
4. Box Step-Ups (BB on back) 2 x 20 @ 80% b/w - Instead of doing SCR I decided on step-ups for my calves (well, it does more, but you know what I mean; AND they don't leave angry, red welts on my shoulders). Did these quite slowly, emphasizing the movement.
5. BB RD (on box) 4 x 10 @ 80% b/w - By now I was quite sweaty (gym has little air conditioning), and not sure how my grip would go. Nevertheless, set to it, doing them on a box to get that extra stretch (although not really feeling it). Lighter weights at 10-12 reps bring my hamstrings 'out' more I have found, so I stayed with that. Reps were limited by sweaty palms, and by the third set I wasn't sure I'd even get the 10 reps out before the BB slipped from my grip. However, I hung on, gritting my teeth, and managed (albeit at a slightly faster tempo). Forearms were starting to feel that.
6. Side-to-side PBJ 2 x 50 - Just because I could I added in a couple of sets of these. I felt swift and fast doing them, feet bouncing from the floor to the box rapidly. Legs didn't even seem to notice the effort. The pump in my arms (from BB RD probably) brought out my anterior deltoid and bicep definition nicely.
7. Abs 3 x [a. weighted crunches x 20, b. hanging knee raises x 7] - Weighted crunch with a 44.44lb DB; right anterior deltoid was starting to hurt a little on the 15th rep of the last set. Hanging knee raises were as many reps as I could do before my grip slipped (definitely earlier in the morning (like I would prefer) would help with grip).
8. Abs bicycle 1 x 50 - Finished off with one last set; abs feeling the burn from the 30th rep, but determined to complete 50 reps.
Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0628 (waking at 0420 and 0425), so nearly 7.5 hours sleep. Read until I was too tired to keep my eyes open. Sleep was VERY deep. Dreams were strange...
Mental Alertness/Focus: Since training, after having done a little work, been reading. Every now and then my head will suddenly 'tighten' (as if someone is squeezing it really hard in a clamp), I will feel faint and my ears will block, and I have to close my eyes to steady myself (not pleasant)...
Energy: There for training; today I was a little soldier. Not feeling like doing much of anything else afterward...
Motivation: I am resisting the lure of Brumby's chocolate hot cross buns; that says something!
Mood/Aggression: Quite indignant really. And angry.
Libido: Getting back in the gym is seeing a rise in libido, especially in the hours immediately afterwards.
Joints: Wrist has been ok today. ROM still limited, but I can move it further without pain. Only going to take ONE dose of paracetamol every SECOND day...
Strength: Legs' sessions are NEVER about strength, since I don't go heavy with them anymore (else my legs would bulk up like you wouldn't believe).
Quality of Training: Both HIIT and resistance session were excellent. I am pushing myself hard again, and loving not having to worry about my wrist!
Pump and Vascularity: Pump in legs in the gym (as well as arms)...Vascularity getting better; seeing my brachial veins in the gym...
Muscle Hardness/ : Glutes and legs.
Body Composition and Look: Arms looked solid in the gym today, especially as I continued. I can't wait to have that definition and hardness back (all over). Breasts are still full and gaining size (not that I don't mind; but I would rather be LEANER)...
Overall Sense of Feeling: Aside from the 'headaches' I've been fine...Head is in a [mostly] good place...Been drinking water like it's going out of fashion...
0432 - HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 24 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging
It was raining when I set out (and only got harder and more vicious as I continued). Cold, windy, and wet did not make for a pleasant start; but I was determined to give this run my all. Started out easy, to get back into it. Sprints were not what I expected. I was angry at and disappointed in myself (because of last night), and I just wanted to make my body hurt to take it all away. Hurt was right; my thighs were burning, especially with the rain slapping against them as well. I found the will to do 24 efforts, although some were more me going as fast as I could, and not sprinting as I would like, near the end. It was a headwind back from 10 minutes, and not fun. I was cold, soaked, shivering, and gritting my teeth to keep pushing. Finished a bedraggled mess (but glad that I'd done it!)
0513 - Stretch 38 min.
0606 - Back (1 min recovery between sets, except CG PU - 3 min):
1. CG PU 4 x 6 - I was significantly weaker on these than last week. I had to do negatives for the last 2 reps of the last 3 sets to get out the minimum 6 reps I desired; all reps were done slow and controlled and [before the negatives] with excellent form all the way up and down to full elbow extension. Left wrist was also having a couple of twinges (not cool)
2. BB BOR 4 x 6 - At the weight I started at last week. Starting to feel a sharp twinge in my right shoulder on the third set (I think I impinged my right shoulder last year; just carrying on and hoping it goes away). Grip was giving on the last set, but I managed. Anterior delts looking ok during these.
3. WG LPD 4 x 6 - Not sure what the plates were on this; and went about getting the weight; turns out they are 13.2lb each (all the machine weights and cable weights are different in this gym; other machine plate weights are only 6.6lb). So 105.6lb was used. This is what I was using for 6-10 reps pre-injury, so was pleased that at least on ONE exercise my strength has not suffered too much. Had to grip tight, though.
4. CG SR 4 x 10 - This was the 6.6lb plates. I started off with 52.8lb, only 57-66% of what I was doing for the same number of reps pre-injury. Had to drop-set the second set after 7 reps back to 46.2lb (I hate being so weak!), and stayed there for the last 2 sets. Arms were burning afterwards, and arms were looking pumped and full.
5. One-Arm Dumbbell Row (OA DB R) 2 x 10 per arm - I haven't done these for ages (actually, never really ever used them, and I never really do 'isolation' exercises). Decided to add them in just because I was frustrated at my weakness with everything else and needed to punish my body with MORE. Selected a 14.96lb DB, and started with that. Did right arm first. By the 10th rep my triceps were burning (interesting); the same with my left side, although that was weaker than my right, and I had to go slower to get all the reps out. Only did another set, since on 7th reps this time I was struggling with both.
Sleep - Time and Quality: ~1915-2035 and ~2045-0315, so ~7.75 hours sleep. I took a couple of codeine at 1909 last night, because I leant on my left wrist and it sent me through the roof with the pain, and they knocked me out pretty fast. Only woke because my neighbours were banging on the window (they'd been drinking and yelling and carrying on since ~1200 and went on long after I'd fallen asleep again). Sleep was deep. I was pretty shattered and barely noticed anything. No dreams. Woke just before the 0315 alarm, feeling pretty GOOD...
Mental Alertness/Focus: I was ok, right up until ~1300. Not sure if it was from getting up so early (although I had ENOUGH sleep; and would like to be getting up that early) or from the hard training or from a major insulin spike (50 minutes of constant eating from 1200-1250); but I passed out from ~1300-1551. Took me a while to come to as well...
Energy: From the time I woke up until ~1300 I was fine. Quads are burning every time I kneel, bend down, or climb the stairs...
Motivation: More determined than ever now. I want to get back to being hard and lean!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfD26O4SCCY&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Rev Theory - "Broken Bones"[/ame]
Libido: Some after the gym.
Joints: Left wrist has been a little tender, especially in the gym; and I DID take some paracetamol afterwards (so wanted to take some codeine, but not such a great idea; good before bed to make me pass out and sleep well, but not during the day)...
Strength: Quite down on most Back exercises. Damn, only being able to do 4 x 6 CG PU is almost humiliating, considering I was able to do at LEAST 4 x 15, 12, 18, 8 pre-injury! It's to be expected, but it doesn't mean I LIKE it!
Quality of Training: Considering the weather and the fact that I have barely done any running for the last few months, my HIIT was ok. With resistance training I was still seeing where my strength was at with some exercises; not good, but not bad.
Pump and Vascularity: Pump was strong in arms for some reason...Vascularity is starting to 'return' to strength; brachial veins are coming out again...
Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs. I am noticing that arms are starting to harden up again as well; amazing what being back in the gym can do
Body Composition and Look: Arms were starting to look better (what I could see in the gym; I am still refusing to look at myself naked in a mirror, or in mirrors in general aside from when I'm lifting).
Overall Sense of Feeling:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9hJ5dvQQOg"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
Just wanted to say I know how you feel with the song!
0937 - Rollers:
a. 5 min in 39x16 @ 60-65% HRmax @ 104 rpm
b. 5 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 110 rpm
c. 10 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 116 rpm
d. 10 min in 39x15 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 110 rpm
Started off easy. HR too low, so upped the caence slightly, getting it into a more acceptable range (but not really). Even though quadriceps were burning on walking, on my bike I didn't notice it; and the faster the cadence the less noticeable any 'ache' in my legs. After another 5 minutes increased the cadence yet again. Wanted HR even higher, so increased intensity, and was able to get it to a semi-decent level for the last third of the ride. More of a 'recovery' session than anything.
1010 - Stretch 22 min.
1104 - Shoulders/Traps (1 min recovery between sets, except DB SP - 90 sec recovery):
1. DB SP 6 x 12, 12, 10, 10, 8, 8 - Had longer recovery periods with these, because my 'training partner' was doing his squats between my sets. Selected 34.1lb DBs, since I was going to use the same weight for all sets. (My training partner put the DBs into my hands and took the left DB out of my hands at the start and end of each set because a) to swing them up into the 'start' position causes my left wrist extreme pain at the moment, and b) to let the left DB down afterwards causes my wrist to invert and flex and means agony). All sets were done well. The first set I accidentally tilted my wrist as I was getting the DB into the 'start' position and got a shock. The last 2 reps on the last 4 sets were all painstakingly done, with much effort. Determined to get all 6 sets done to a standard I was ok with. Felt like I had worked for sure.
2. DB LR 4 x 15 - Started out with 15.4lb DBs. I was actually going to go UP in weight from last week, but decided instead to increase reps. On the second set I dropsetted to 13.2lb DBs after 10 reps, and although the weight I used was lighter it felt HEAVIER. so went back to initial weight. I must have used my traps some, because I was feeling them afterwards.
3. Bent Over DB RR 4 x 15 - My 'weakest' exercise now. Used 12.5lb DBs, really focussing and concentrating. On the last two sets after 8 reps I dropsetted back to 8.8lb DBs, and those felt like I was doing nothing (although to continue on with the 12.5lb DBs would have meant not as good form). So, definitely got to wrok more here.
4. DB Shrugs 3 x 10 - Grabbed 44.44lb DBs and slowly did the reps. (I don't really need to do a lot for my traps, and may just stop doing exercises specifically for them).
Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0810 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0420, and 0620), so ~9 hours sleep. Woke absolutely SHATTERED; whole body ached all over, especially quadriceps and arms. No dreams last night...
Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there. Suddenly at ~1350 more fatigued than usual, and passed out for 40 minutes (and I could easily do so again)...
Energy: Had it in the gym. Now just feel like death; shattered and not sure why (maybe training is taking more out of me than I thought?)...
Motivation: I WILL be what I want!
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J8q4cBSkTQ"]YouTube - 3DoorsDown - Here without you[/nomedia]
Libido: A little after the gym. But there's no outlet for it (and I'm not wanted).
Joints: Left wrist was a little achy in the gym today, and had to be especially careful with DB SP (and keeping my wrists STRAIGHT). Was extending all my fingers (like a starfish) and slightly extending wrist to give some relief to it in between all sets at the gym (and sometimes afterwards as well). Took 2 x paracetamol after breakfast; not dulling any pain.
Strength: Still down a little. But I'm pushing as hard as I can.
Quality of Training: Good. Rollers was more just a 'recovery' session. Resistance session was ok; I walked out of the gym feeling like I HAD worked, so that was fine.
Pump and Vascularity: Pump in the gym for sure. Also after the gym, but in my biceps (not sure why)...Vascularity was strong in forearms in the gym...
Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs. Arms as well (lifting again is making a world of difference; and it's nice to have hard muscles all the time).
Body Composition and Look: Still no looking in a mirror except in the gym. However, arms are starting to look better, and the definition in my anterior delts is returning.
Overall Sense of Feeling: DOMS in quadriceps is bad (I must have got them more than my glutes and hamstrings on Lunges and Step-Ups on Tuesday; GRRR). And for some reason I have major DOMS in my arms, especially biceps. Next week back on IGF-2 and the DOMS will go (can't wait!)
0441 - HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 24 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging
Cold this morning, but no rain (thankfully). People out going home from last night...Legs felt surprisingly good, and since no DOMS in quadriceps, better. First few sprints were done at full speed and I felt exhilarated with the efforts afterwards. As the efforts continued my knees started dropping and my arms started pumping less, as I grew a little fatigued (got to build that speed endurance back up with running), but I still felt good...I want to be doing HIIT runs 3 times a week from next week (so that means I HAVE to get up at 0315!)
0505 - Stretch 28 min.
0543 - Chest/Abs (1 min recovery between sets):
1. P/U (feet on floor; on fists, palms facing my body) 12 x 10 - The first 6 sets were ok, with the last rep on the sixth set when I started shaking badly and it being an effort to get it out. Seventh to ninth sets the last few reps were slow efforts. Right up to the tenth set I went all the way down until my chest and belly touched the floor. The tenth set was still ok, with a few trembling and painstaking reps. Decided to continue for 120-150 reps in total. Headache started after the eleventh set. The twelfth set saw the last 5 reps very slow and feeling as if my arms would collapse (heart beating rapidly); so I left it at 120 total reps (aiming for 150 next week).
2. Abs 1 x [a. plank x 1 min, b. side plank (right) x 1 min, c. side plank (left) x 1 min, d. plank x 2 min] - Heart still beating I started on Abs (simple exercises). Anterior delts were screaming a little. An effort to keep my core tight, and I was breathing heavily throughout.
Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0325 (waking at 0315), so ~4.3 hours sleep. Woke feeling bright and perky and ready for anything. DOMS from yesterday was all gone. Felt fresh. Interesting, considering I have been struggling to get up early for a while (and twice in a week; we're getting somewhere). Some dreams last night...
Mental Alertness/Focus: Been quite busy since I got up. As with the last few days, started feeling quite out of it early afternoon, and fell asleep from 1300-1526, giving me nearly another 2.5 hours sleep...
Energy: I was like the energizer bunny until 1300...
Motivation: Today has been good to me re motivation and goals. Thank you, Christine, for that this morning
Mood/Aggression: Good. Positive. Thinking ahead. Planning.
Libido: A little early afternoon.
Joints: Left wrist has been good for the most part today (although not had anything to aggravate it either, really).
Strength: Still a little down. But getting there.
Quality of Training: Good. HIIT was better than on Wednesday. P/U are progressing.
Pump and Vascularity: Pump in anterior delts quite bad during P/U (and some in plank)...Vascularity ok...
Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs. Anterior delts and arms.
Body Composition and Look: Arms looking better. The mirror can tentatively come out next week.
Overall Sense of Feeling: This weekend has definite goals. The ball started rolling today. I can only look FORWARD and take the risks I need to...
I'm glad talking helped. But the motivation, well that all came from you!!
I hope you get everything you want!
0940 - Rollers:
20 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 120 rpm
Started off the way I finished it: swift pace, eager to get it over with. HR rose rapidly, and kept rising towards the end. Sweaty afterwards. Good, quick ride.
1004 - Stretch 23 min.
1135 - Arms/Abs (1 min recovery between sets/supersets, except Abs - 30 sec recovery):
1. Dips 4 x 6, 10, 10, 6 @ 106% b/w - I started out with these, even though the last time I did them I was through the roof in pain, because I NEED to do whatever it takes to get my strength and form back as soon as possible. I braced myself for the first set, the pain hitting on the first rep, and my left wrist clicking loud and painfully. Each rep was very forced, with my right side taking most of it (not good). On the next set (yes, one is NOT enough) I put my left hand into a fist and placed it palm down on the bar; no pain for that set, and I did as many reps as I could before my right arm would not do any more. The third set saw the pain return, and the last rep was almost not got out at all. The last set saw the pain in full force again, and I only managed 6 reps before almost collapsing off the bar.
Superset A -
2. DB FP 4 x 8 - Selected a 38.5lb DB with this, since last time my right arm was taking most of the weight on the heavier DBs. Even so, on the last two sets my right arm was straight as I did them, with the left having a 'curve' in it, and not able to straighten completely out because of wrist pain.
3. DB ZC 4 x 12 - Went light on these, with only 13.2lb DBs. First set felt like nothing, but I had to keep reminding myself to keep my left wrist STRAIGHT. Right bicep started burning on the ninth rep of the second set; the pump becoming stronger with each successive set. Stayed with the 13.2lb DBs for each set.
Superset B -
4. V-Bar TPD 4 x 8 - Set the weight at 60lb, and did as many as I could before my form started to falter. Good weight.
5. Inc. DB BC - Stayed with 13.2lb DBs. Feeling the burn with each set.
Superset C -
6. O/H R/C T/Ext 2 x 12 - Left the weight at 60lb. The last rep of the first set was slowly got out, and I almost didn't make it at all on the second set. Left wrist twinging during these; ignoring it.
7. Alt. DB HC 2 x 12 - Used 16.5lb DB, since last time used 15.4lb and managed ok.
8. Abs 3 x [a. weighted crunch x 10, b. reverse curl (on bench) x 10, c. bicycle x 20] - Weighted crunch with a 45lb DB; easy. Feeling the reverse curls on my lower abs from the second set. Bicycle was fine, although a little bit of an effort on the last set.
Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-0722 (waking at 0315 and 0325), so ~6.25 hours sleep. I was quite drowsy on waking and couldn't get up until 0754. I had trouble getting to sleep last night from excitement; but sleep was deep when I did. Dreams, yeah, baby
Mental Alertness/Focus: It's been all go from the time I got off the rollers this morning (which is why the later resistance session, so that I could get things out of the way)...
Energy: A good mood gives me energy like nothing else. And when I'm excited, yeah, can barely keep still
Motivation: I DEFINITELY have to get back into shape as soon as possible now. However, I am going to do it primarily with my diet and training alone, with a few extra supplements (aside from my staples) over the next 8-12 weeks.
Mood/Aggression: Happy. Like an excitable little puppy in the park chasing a frisbee.
Joints: After Dips it has been a constant source of pain (despite the codeine I took after breakfast); the pain being a cold burning
Strength: Room for improvement definitely. Arms day, triceps exercises in particular, is where I am starting to see the most weakness (due to wrist).
Quality of Training: I felt like I worked really hard this session. Walked out of the gym smiling.
Pump and Vascularity: Pump in biceps (right especially) was painful throughout most of my biceps' exercises...Vascularity in forearms was the strongest I have seen it in a while, all knotted and thick (again right moreso than left), and right brachial vein snaking down my biceps...
Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs. Anterior delts and arms.
Body Composition and Look: Arms looked good in the gym (now to get more definition BACK).
Overall Sense of Feeling: What is life without risks? Sometimes you just have to grab the opportunities that come your way with full force and not look back. That's what I'm doing. It's intoxicating!
LMAO...like an excitable puppy huh!
I'm glad to see you feel better!! Go take those opps and run with them!
0839 - Rollers:
20 min in 39x16 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 118 rpm
Wasn't really in the mood for training this morning; but I've already had my day off this week (and I have sufficient motivation for it), so it was on the rollers. Started out hard and fast, aiming for a higher intensity session, where I didn't have to think about too much but keeping my legs ticking over. Legs actually felt a little sluggish for the first few minutes, with some dull 'aching' in my quadriceps (but that soon passed). Finished all sweaty and glowing.
0901 - Stretch 20 min.
Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0659 (waking at 0315), so nearly 9 hours sleep. Took a little while getting to sleep last night, since was so excited and mind was going at a million miles an hour. Dreams were great.
Mental Alertness/Focus: Haven't been in the mood for much thinking or doing anything that requires too much concentration today; just been reading...
Energy: Had it on the rollers. And bouncing around the room like a rubber ball, until I settled down with a book...
Motivation: Hell yeah, baby!!!
Mood/Aggression: Barely any aggression; it's being swept aside for something almost resembling 'happy'.
Stress: About a 7 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'.
Libido: This has been strong as today. If I was there...
Joints: Left wrist has been in a bit of pain; and earlier, leaning on my left wrist, it gave out on me. Took 60mg of codeine after breakfast, but it has done little. Dips affected it more than I realized. I DO need to be a bit more careful.
Quality of Training: A hard, fast ride to the finish.
Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity normal...
Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs. Delts and arms.
Body Composition and Look: Delts and arms are starting to get a bit more definition (and 'shape) back to them now that I'm back in the gym...Mirror can come out again tomorrow...
Overall Sense of Feeling: The next few months can't pass quickly enough!
Tomorrow will start my 'mass stack'.
I shall be using the following:
Muscle Growth Stack
* Activate Xtreme: 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps last thing at night.
* IGF-2: 3 caps first thing in the morning, and 3 caps last thing at night.
* Drive: 2 caps 60-80 min pre-gym , and 2 caps 6-8 hours post-dose 1 (resistance training days); 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps 6-8 hours post dose 1 (non-resistance training days)
* NeoVar Recomped: 2 caps 30-40 min pre-gym, 2 caps immediately post-gym, and 4 caps last thing at night (resistance training days); 2 caps immediately post-cardio, and 4 caps last thing at night (non-resistance training days).
* RPM: 2 caps 60-80 min pre-gym (resistance training days); 2 caps first thing in the morning (non-resistance training days).
* OsteoSport: 4 caps first thing in the morning.
* Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps last thing at night.
* Complete-Balance: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.
* Bio-Mend: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.
* Omega-Essentials: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.
* Leppin Sport Pro4: 1 scoop (i.e. 40g) with breakfast, 1 scoop with meal 2, and 1 scoop with meal 4.
* Lipotropic Protein (when the Leppin Pro 4 runs out): 1 scoop with breakfast, 1 scoop with meal 2, and 1 scoop with meal 4.
lots of goodies for the next 30days ! im interested in trying some of those products fulltime myself hope you get the most out of them
Once the Activate Xtreme cycle is up, then I have a few other goodies I will be using in the coming months thereafter.
ooh Activate Xtreme! It will be interesting to see what results you get along with igf-2!
We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.