Day 169

0438 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    e. 1 x 1 min effort
    f. 4 min jogging
    Can you say COLD??? Anyways, started out fine. Efforts were great, slowing quite a bit between them, to make sure that they were excellent. Pleased.

0516 - Stretch 20 min.

0603 - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. BB RD 4 x 10
    2. s/b leg Curls 4 x 15
    Superset B -
    3. P/U (feet and hands on floor) 4 x 25, 20, 15, 10
    4. BB BOR 4 x 10
    Superset C -
    5. DB SP 4 x 15
    6. DB LR 4 x 10
    Superset D -
    7. V-Bar TPD 4 x 10
    8. DB ZC 4 x 15
    Superset E -
    9. Rope Crunch x 15
    10. Reverse Curl (on floor) x 10

1720 - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x16 @ 64-85 bpm @ 103-107 rpm
    Instead of going for a run sat on the rollers. Legs were just ticking over. HR was so low that I might have just as well have climbed a really long flight of stairs (almost pointless, honestly). Whole session was a bit of a joke re HR, when legs were aching.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0315, so ~4.25 hours sleep. Sleep deep. Dreams good...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Started report; will finish on the weekend...From ~1030, was drifting in and out of sleep until 1500 (waking only for supplements and food; that's how out of it I was today)...

Energy: Took a little while to 'wake up' this morning once out of bed. Energy during HIIT was fine. Gym was also good. Pretty much slept from 1030 t0 1500, so out of it and shattered I was (maybe it was the heavy training yesterday, or maybe it's something else?) Didn't want to do pm cardio, but did the rollers because I can't NOT do something (and running would have completely fatigued me; although maybe it was what I needed).

Motivation: GRRRRR; you CAN do this!!!

Mood/Aggression: Flat and tired...

Stress: High...

Libido: Some...

Joints: Left wrist a little 'achy' during the day (but not in training); doing random things like holding things in my left hand...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Today's session was not about strength, but more about the pain.

Quality of Training: HIIT was awesome. Gym was pretty good (albeit painful). Rollers were recovery...

Pump and Vascularity: Huge pump in the gym...Vascularity more normal...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs. Delts and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Delts and arms are starting to look better. Need midsection to be FLATTER than flat!

Overall Sense of Feeling: This is starting to become an obsession...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I envy those who can work out in the morning. I tried a couple times and ended up falling asleep on the bench in between sets.

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Hey sexy lady!

Cheers Babe!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HarryManback View Post
    I envy those who can work out in the morning. I tried a couple times and ended up falling asleep on the bench in between sets.
    LOL. Well, we're all different; some people are morning people and others aren't. Personally I do better with my weights if I do them first thing in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Hey sexy lady!

Cheers Babe!
    Hi you

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Day 170 - Day 39 of DCP/Leviathan Reloaded, Day 20 of Dermatherm

0852 - HIT:
    'Warm-up': Treadmill 4 min @ 4 min/km
    1. PBJ (using bench) 1 min
    2. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    3. Deadbug (with 5kg m/b) 1 min
    4. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    5. Burpees (with P/U) 1 min
    6. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    7. s/b crunch (270 to 180 degrees) 1 min
    8. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    9. Plank 1 min
    10. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    11. PBJ (using bench) 1 min
    12. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    13. Deadbug (with 5kg m/b) 1 min
    14. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    15. Burpees (with P/U) 1 min
    16. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    17. s/b crunch (270 to 180 degrees) 1 min
    18. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    19. Plank 1 min
    20. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km
    'Cool-down': a. 1 min recovery, b. Treadmill 1 min @ 4.3 min/km
    HIT I am going to move to Saturdays from now on and have Sunday as my day off (or maybe do something light)...Started out well. Feeling the impact in my shins a little for the first min (since started out faster than I normally would), but decreased after a while. I felt really good during this session. Pace was faster than I have been doing it on the treadmill, and I was managing fine, loping along more with each consecutive 1 min on. Definitely got a good workout; finished covered in sweat.

0938 - Stretch 22 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0656 (waking at 0420), so nearly 7 hours sleep. Now the WEEKENDS are when it's ok to wake at 0700 (weekdays NEED to be 0315!) Sleep was deep as (didn't hear 0315 or 0325 alarms). Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Early afternoon headache...Report assessment working on...

Energy: I didn't think that I would have any, given the way I have been feeling the last two weeks, but it was there in oodles in the gym; was just great. I considered doing pm cardio because I feel so good (but am sticking to only four of these; don't need more).

Motivation: Excellent.

Mood/Aggression: Calm. Maybe still a little tired, though ...

Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'...

Joints: All good here.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Absolutely AWESOME!

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump today...Vascularity was strong though...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs. Shoulders and arms.

Body Composition and Look: I'm getting more and more critical re my body and finding it less and less acceptable...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Still feeling some shatteredness, but pushing through it.

Notes on Fat Loss Stack: Dermartherm I have actually applied pre-bed a couple of times (instead of in the morning), and it has been ok...Leviathan Reloaded causes some sweating a little if I have a protein shake exactly 30 min post-pm dose (but not if before or after, which is interesting)...DCP is having some appetite suppression on some days (which is a good thing). I am definitely considering making this a staple supplement of mine, given what my diet has been like over the last 6 weeks and how I have continued to recomp (when most people would just get fat)...

7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Day 171

0835 - Rollers:
    a. 10 min in 39x16 @ 14-18% HRmax @ 110-112 rpm
    b. 10 min in 39x16 @ 18-22% HRmax @ 113-115 rpm
    So, decided NOT to have a day off this week; I wanted to see what my HR would do on the rollers again. As it has all week, despite a cadence where it would be at LEAST 60% HRmax, HR barely responded at all, staying between 60-73 bpm (i.e. 14-22% HRmax). Legs were fine at the cadence set at, but HR was just not rising. This is BULLSH*T!!! WTF is HAPPENING???

0856 - Abs (no recovery between exercises):
    1. s/b crunch (270 to 180 degrees) x 15
    2. s/b crunch (feet on wall, knees at 90 degree flexion) x 15
    3. s/b double-leg raise x 15
    4. s/b roll-out x 15
    5. s/b/ jackknife x 15
    6. reverse curl (on floor) x 15
    7. bicycle x 15 per side
    8. plank x 1 min

0903 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0700 (waking at 0328 and 0420), so ~9 hours sleep. Deep sleep. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: This afternoon is finishing my report...

Energy: Despite how I've been feeling these last two weeks, had energy for the rollers this morning, and feel (like yesterday) like doing pm cardio as well (but I won't). Interesting...

Motivation: Take the opportunities presented...

Mood/Aggression: Calm...

Joints: No worries.

Quality of Training: Good. Not sure WHAT kind of session to call it though (recovery?)

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity good...

Body Composition and Look: I'm nowhere near as harsh on anyone else as I am myself...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Have had an upset stomach the last few days. Not quite sure why, but every time I start a new bottle of IGF-2, regardless of whether I have just finished one or am starting after a small break, I get this; and it goes away after the first week (still weird, though)...Aside from that, starting to feel a little better (although get a bit tired in the early to mid afternoons and want to sleep)...Going to change my training for the next 3-4 weeks, taking out the day off and replacing it with 20 min of recovery on the rollers (and if I feel like I need that day off, then I will have it). Also going to add in a fifth (and maybe sixth) pm cardio session when I feel like it. My body CAN do this; it's only for a short period...

8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Day 172

0646 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging
    e. 4 min jogging
    An EXCELLENT session. My first effort was the BEST I have done to date; I felt like I was flying, and the energy seemed to be driving me along without fatigue. The first set of efforts was pretty awesome, the best yet; loved it. The second set of efforts were a little slower, but not by too much; still able to give it everything I had. Finished feeling quite exhausted though.

0721 - Stretch 23 min.

0804 - Shoulders/Hamstrings:
    1. BB Clean and Press 6 x 4 (3 min recovery) - Only 97.02lb. Could only manage 4 reps per set this time. Feeling quite weak and shattered and wondering WTF was WRONG Vision started getting blurry and it was a HUGE effort to concentrate from the fourth set, but kept pushing through. Despite the longer recovery period (don't like that) I just didn't have it in me today
    2. BB Military Press (BB MP) 4 x 12 (1 min recovery) - A change from DB SP. Only used the 44lb BB, given how I'd been on the BB Clean and Press. Managed 12 reps the first set, and decided to stick at that for the rest of my sets. First six reps of each set were easy as, and I wondered if I'd gone too light. However, started feeling a huge burn on the second set. By the third set it was an effort to get the last twp reps out; and on the third the last four reps were a killer. Will stick with this for a few weeks, increase the weight, and decrease the reps.
    Superset A (1 min recovery between supersets) -
    3. DB LR 4 x 8 - Decided that it was time to increase the weight here (which meant less reps). Not much of an increase, only going to 17.6lb DBs, but it was enough for the moment. Should have tried for 10 reps a set; my lateral delts need MORE reps. Right biceps tendon/shoulder starting to hurt a little from the third set.
    4. Inc. DB RR 4 x 8 - Used the 17.6lb DBs and matched each set with reps for what I had done with DB LR. Forearms and left wrist ok.
    Superset C (30 sec recovery between supersets) -
    5. BB RD 4 x 12 - Only 100.32lb; doesn't need to be heavy, so long as I can get a stretch. Did not feel the stretch though, or anything else in my hamstrings until the last set.
    6. s/b Leg Curl 4 x 15 - Good. Feeling hamstrings from the first set (really wish i could use the Leg Curl machine).

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0525, so nearly 6.5 hours sleep. Deep sleep, unbroken. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Finished report; started 3 other assessments (and will have finished by Wednesday), and got so caught up in them that didn't end up doing pm cardio (will do on Wednesday instead). Had a migraine from late morning to mid afternoon (this is NOT the time to be doing any study for me); starting to come more alive from ~1630...

Energy: HIIT was great. A different story in the gym though.

Motivation: YES!!!

Mood/Aggression: Ok mood Still rather tired

Libido: None...

Joints: Left wrist fine...Right biceps tendon causing some aggravation...

Strength: Gaining.

Quality of Training: HIIT was fanfrickingtastic! Resistance training was ok; although felt blah increased weights; got to start using lower reps for shoulders...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump from after the BB MP...Vascularity was nothing special, although there were quite a few lumps in my hand and forearm veins...

Body Composition and Look: A little soft today

Overall Sense of Feeling: Still feeling quite fatigued (NOT good). Need to start KICKING myself more!

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

really wish i could use the Leg Curl machine
    Why cant you? Injury?

10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Why cant you? Injury?
    No, no injury. I have mentioned several times that the leg curl machine in the gym I use is NOT adjustable re the ankle roller, and is too far out for me to do this exercise properly on the machine.

11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Day 173

0439 - Rollers:
    a. 10 min in 39x16 @ 8-11% HRmax @ 105-110 rpm
    b. 10 min in 39x15 @ 10-16% HRmax @ 107-110 rpm
    Using the rollers gets more and more frustrating. Today my HR would barely rise above 60 BEATS PER MINUTE!!! There has got to be something WRONG!!! This is getting BEYOND RIDICULOUS!!! After increasing the gear and staying around the same cadence (legs were not comfortable at anything more) and HR refusing to move past 63 bpm (staying mostly between 53-58 bpm) I decided to stop after 20 minutes (instead of doing 40 minutes), since MORE time of frustration and anger and legs aching was NOT the best idea.

0501 - Stretch 25 min.

0552 - Arms:
    Superset A (3 min recovery between supersets) -
    1. Supinated CG PU 6 x 17, 17, 15, 12, 10, 9 - At 110% b/w. Determined to do better than last week, really digging it in. Managed two more reps per set today than I did for the first THREE sets last week (huge smile). Started struggling a little more in consecutive sets, but still managed ok. No cheating. Decided after four sets to go for at least 100 reps today.
    2. Weighted Dips 6 x 6 - Used an extra 46.2lb today. The heavier DBs between my feet are becoming more manageable (I remember when I struggled to hold a 34.1lb DB between my feet because they weren't strong enough, although I could do the exercise with the added weight easily). Left wrist ached from the first set, and became more achy and lingering once I'd finished each set. Last rep of the last set was very slow.
    Superset B (3 min recovery between supersets) -
    3. Neutral CG PU 4 x 8, 8, 7, 6 - The only reason that I changed my grip is because an old man started using the bench that I had set up beneath the pull-up bar, and so I went and use the neutral grip pull-up bar. Stayed at 110% b/w. Neutral grip (although still close-grip) was different to supinated grip, but was ok. Did well for my last four sets of pull-ups. Will start alternating between supinated and neutral grip (and even do some pronated grip) with pull-ups from now on.
    4. Weighted Dips 4 x 6 - Stayed with an extra 46.2lb. Starting to feel it a little from the
    Superset C (1 min recovery between supersets) -
    5. V-Bar TPD 3 x 6 - First set was at 90lb and managed easy. Increased the weight to 100lb for the second set and was happily surprised that I managed six reps at that weight. Form was good, so stayed with 100lb for the last set.
    6. E-Z Bar BC 3 x 21s - This was done for the burn. Same weight as last week. Left wrist wasn't an issue on this exercise. However, feeling the painful pump and burn in my biceps (and forearms a little) for the last seven reps of each set.

0643 - Treadmill:
    4km @ 4.3 min/km
    Since I only did 20 minutes on the rollers pre-gym, I decided to do more cardio post-gym, to 'make-up' for it Set myself at a pace, and felt myself struggling within the first km. Had to really focus on just running and not on how my legs felt like they might collapse from under me any moment Finished a wreck and had to sit on the edge of the treadmill for a while to compose myself. Running on the treadmill is completely different to running outside and I prefer the latter any day.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. No problems waking or getting up. Deep sleep. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Passed out ~0820-0920, having had a migraine since I finished at the gym Completed those 3 assessments (done in 1-2 days and supposed to have taken 3 weeks) until just after lunch. Passed out quite soundly again from ~1500-1756, waking quite disorientated and COMPLETELY shattered ;arg:

Energy: Rollers, fine. Was fine in the gym. After the gym have had next to no energy and not wanting to do anything The treadmill after the gym (not sure how people manage cardio at a decent pace POST-gym if they have given their ALL in a resistance session; then again, I do all my am cardio and weights on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, as opposed to doing weights later in the day and then cardio afterwards, and that may have some effect on why I don't do so well) serves as my second cardio for today, since I am in no state to be doing a pm run (although if I pushed my body to do it I know that it would, no matter how slow).

Motivation: Searching to find it today

Mood/Aggression: I am absolutely ready for a break NOW!

Libido: None.

Joints: Left wrist quite achy in the gym...

Strength: Excellent.

Quality of Training: Rollers were ok, but frustrating (see notes above); hence why I decided on only 20 minutes (no use beating a dead horse). Resistance training was great; pleased with the progress being made.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump from the first set of CG PU...Vascularity nothing special to report (and since it was bitterly cold, even though I was warm, it didn't show much)...

Body Composition and Look: Midsection starting to look better. However, I don't just want "toned" or "flat" I want an 8-pack and concave! girl; control your diet and you will get what you want!

Overall Sense of Feeling: 100% FATIGUED and wanting a week OFF right NOW!!! Hang in there for another 4 weeks you CAN do it!!!

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Could be the high stress you mentioned, affecting your HR? I know stress messes with me, but im just lethargic at the gym.

13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Could be the high stress you mentioned, affecting your HR? I know stress messes with me, but im just lethargic at the gym.
    No, it's not the stress affecting my HR, as I'm almost ALWAYS HIGHLY stressed. I think it's just my body's way of telling me that I need a break; and it's going to have to toughen up and handle it, because it's not getting one for another 3.5 weeks.

14. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    No, no injury. I have mentioned several times that the leg curl machine in the gym I use is NOT adjustable re the ankle roller, and is too far out for me to do this exercise properly on the machine.
    Tried Glute-Ham raise Rosie? Those always hit my hamstrings in a big way.

15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Tried Glute-Ham raise Rosie? Those always hit my hamstrings in a big way.
    This was discussed on page 16 between Joe and I.

16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Day 174

0839 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 5 min in 39x16 @ 3% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 4-6% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 4 min in 39x15 @ 4% HRmax @ 110-112 rpm
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 6% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    4. 4 min in 39x15 @ 6% HRmax @ 110-112 rpm
    Since it was a bit later today, decided to do the rollers; I also wanted to see what my HR would do during a HIIT session. I used BOTH HR monitors today, just in case I had been getting faulty readings over the last week. However, both read the SAME. My HR was 42 bpm when I started out, and stayed between 42-43 bpm (so the % HRmax you read IS correct; there's not a 0 missing off the end of it!); WTF??? During my first set of efforts my HR barely rose to 45-48 bpm! This is absolutely CRAZY stuff!!! HR hardly moved during the 'easy' period between effort sets. Increased the gear for the second set of efforts, but my HR refused to rise to the party, and stayed at a measly 48-49 bpm. The HIGHEST that my HR got to during the entire session was 50 bpm, and that was at the END of the session!!! Seriously, WTF is going on??? My legs were fine (and actually felt better in the latter part of the session); I was spinning like mad, and had no joint or muscular issues. My HR was just NOT there!

0905 - Stretch 22 min.

0956 - Chest (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Flat BB BP 6 x 6 - Same weight last week. However, unlike last week I didn't struggle today, managing 4 x 6 easily. Instead of increasing the weight I decided to do two more sets. The last rep on the last set was a definite effort. Pleased with this exercise, though; strength is slowly getting back to where it should be. Definite weight increase next week.
    2. inc. DB BP 6 x 6 - Same weight as last week here as well. 4 x 6, like with Flat BB BP, were done well, and not with the struggle that they were last week. Decided to do another two sets. Definitely my limit; the last couple of reps on the last set were almost not done. Will be moving up to 57.2lb DBs next week.
    3. P/U (feet on bench, hands on s/b) 4 x 10 - Core tight. Wrists mostly ok. The last couple of reps on the last set were slower and I almost collapsed.

1026 - Treadmill:
    a. 1km @ 4 min/km
    b. 1 min break
    c. 500m @ 4 min/km
    d. 1 min break
    e. 500m @ 4 min/km
    f. 1 min break
    g. 500m @ 4 min/km
    h. 1 min break
    i. 500m @ 4 min/km
    Decided to do some cardio after my weights. Started out relatively ok. Stopped after the first km, planning on doing 3-4km with a 1 min break between each km. However on the second km started feeling it after a few hundred metres, and adapted the plan to 500m before a 1 min break. Managed a bit better. Definitely tested the body.

1851 - 5.7km Run:
    A little later than usual (I got caught up in study). Anyways, despite not really being 'in the mood' for it, went out (since doing a second cardio after weights is NOT the same as doing a second cardio in the pm). Pace was slow from the start. Developed a painful stitch in both sides quite early on. Just running, not really focusing on anything; just wanting to get home as fast as possible. My knees are definitely a lot better when I run in trackies (instead of shorts) now that it is colder. Averaged 4.5 min/km.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0710 (waking at 0315), so nearly 7.25 hours sleep. Briefly heard my first alarm, waking as it ended, too tired to even move. Straight back into deep slumber. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: 5-6 hours of study completed (4 weeks work (supposed to be) in a day). I am better pm when it comes to that stuff..

Energy: Had my moments of extreme fatigue and wanting to sleep, but resisting, since the 3 hours sleep yesterday afternoon had some role in not being able to sleep until later at night (and then getting up late). Found the energy required for training (although usually the best in the am)...

Motivation: Kicking myself in the head...

Mood/Aggression: Some frustration and aggression (re HR during HIIT). Calm and focused (re study). Relaxing doesn't happen...

Libido: None.

Joints: Fine.

Strength: Improving.

Quality of Training: HIIT was excellent (HR aside). Resistance training was better than it has been on previous Chest days. Treadmill after weights was challenging (at the time). Pm run was more recovery.

Pump and Vascularity: Little pump until P/U...Vascularity better than it has been other days this week...

Body Composition and Look: Starting to see some more definition, but still a ways away from where I WANT to be...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I've done MORE exercise today than I have any day in the last 10 days and I feel the BEST that I have in the last 10 days. Not as shattered as I have been, although I still feel some fatigue. MIND OVER MATTER...The only thing I have some concern over is my HR during cardio. Maybe I just need a break (it HAS been 13 weeks since I started training (back in the gym) again post-injury, and I have been doing 5 resistance sessions and 7-10 cardio sessions a week); although I have NOT been either overreaching or overtraining. I might start wearing my HR monitor belt when I'm running to see what happens there (I usually don't wear the belt when I'm running, because no matter WHAT pace I run at or distance I run over my HR always ends up at >180-190 bpm within minutes)...Also feeling some DOMS in shoulders and arms (and haven't felt that in a while)...3.5 more weeks until I am in the US...

17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Day 175

0442 - Rollers:
    40 min 39x15 @ 3-10% HRmax @ 107-110 rpm
    Another frustrating session. HR started out at 40 bpm (I am NOT sh*tting you!) The first 10 minutes it stayed between 40-43 bpm. After 10 minutes it started to rise a little higher, creeping towards 48-50 bpm, where it stayed for the rest of the session. Legs were definitely working today (rollers' sessions are actually starting to work them) Sweating lots. I don't understand the inability of my HR to INcrease when my body is OBVIOUSLY working!!!

0603 - Back/Abs (3 min recovery between sets, 1 min recovery between supersets):
    1. CG PU 4 x 10, 8, 7, 6 - At 113% b/w. The same as last week. However, not seeming to struggle as much; calmer and not shaking as much. The last set done with a neutral grip (as the bench was once again taken over by an older member in the gym).
    2. BB DL 6 x 6, 4, 3, 2, 1, 6 - Started out at an easy 140.36lb, just to do 6 reps, instead of going straight into the heavier sets. Moved up to 190.08lb; managed 4 sets with this weight, able to do a rep less in each consecutive set. Pleased though; this is the heaviest I have gone in my BB DL post-injury Went back to 140.36lb to flick out a final 6 reps.
    Superset A -
    3. WG LPD 4 x 6 - Only used 132lb, since I wanted more reps out today. Good.
    4. CG TR 4 x 6 - Started out with quite a higher weight. However, since I was supersetting with WG LPD, each consecutive set I had to decrease the weight slightly (which was ok, since I was still working hard).
    Superset B -
    5. Rope Crunch 4 x 15 - All sets at 120lb. Felt good. Definitely notice the difference if I contract my abs to perform the movement as opposed to just doing the movement.
    6. Straight Leg Raises (on Dips' bar) 4 x 10 - Anterior delts and arms looking very good, seeing the muscles ripple beneath the skin as was doing these Becoming more of an effort during the last two sets, feeling my abs burn.

1718 - 5.7km Run:
    Did it, despite not feeling like it. Legs and knees felt ok once got into it. Moving slowly though. I wore my HR belt for this session, since I wanted to see what my HR was doing on my runs. Started out at 35 bpm (???) and didn't rise higher than 40 bpm during the rest of the session (this is some FCUKED UP SH*T!!!) So, there's no fault with either of my HR monitors or my HR belt; is it ME??? Felt like I was barely moving faster than an old lady out for a walk Averaged 4.7 min/km over the session

1804 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. Deep sleep. Dreaming...Resting HR on waking 35 bpm...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Brief study today. Spent most of the rest of the time not asleep or training playing the playstation (this is going to become a source of relaxation for me over the next few weeks)...

Energy: Am training fine. Passed out from ~1305-1426; body completely exhausted Energy was ok come time for the pm run, but body was not

Motivation: I'm doing the training, even though I DON'T want to right now!

Mood/Aggression: Starting to get quite aggressive over the whole HR issue. Also finding myself more short-tempered than usual (and I'm not that patient to start with). Moods varying

Libido: No; too much else on my mind

Strength: Better...

Quality of Training: Rollers were good (despite lack of HR to RISE). Resistance session was good. Pm run was like a nana taking a walk...

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump...Vascularity, while not as blue and high roped, was still knotted...

Body Composition and Look: Starting to look better. Feeling quite water bloated during the afternoon/evening though (still VERY thirsty, and drank a galleon before lunch!)...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I actually have DOMS (would you believe it!) in my anterior delts, arms, and lateral upper pectorals...This is BOOT CAMP You say "YES SIR!" and obey orders when you'd rather be punching your commanding officer square in the face!

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Answers

hi
    what supps are you on?

19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Current supplements I am using

Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    hi
    what supps are you on?
    My current stack was detailed in post #405 (page 15):
    SUPPLEMENTS

Fat Loss Stack
    * DCP: 2 caps first thing in the morning, 2 caps 30 min pre-lunch, 2 caps 30 min pre-dinner, and 1 cap last thing at night.
    * Leviathan Reloaded: 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps at 1-3pm (30 min pre-protein shake/45 min pre-food, if applicable).
    * Dermatherm: 4 pumps after post-gym shower (resistance training days); 4 pumps post-cardio/morning shower (non-resistance training days).

* IGF-2: 2 caps first thing in the morning, 2 caps 30-40 min pre-gym, and 2 caps last thing at night (resistance training days); 3 caps first thing in the morning, and 3 caps last thing at night (non-resistance training days).
    * Drive: 2 first thing in the morning, and 2 caps 60-80 min pre-gym (resistance training days); 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps 6-8 hours post dose 1 (non-resistance training days)
    * RPM: 2 caps 60-80 min pre-gym (resistance training days); 2 caps first thing in the morning (non-resistance training days).

Creatine
    * NeoVar Recomped: 2 caps 30-40 min pre-gym, 2 caps immediately post-gym, and 4 caps last thing at night (resistance training days); 2 caps immediately post-cardio, and 4 caps last thing at night (non-resistance training days).

Joint Support
    * OsteoSport: 4 caps first thing in the morning.

Sleep Support
    * Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps last thing at night.

Vitamins/Minerals
    * Complete-Balance: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.
    * Bio-Mend: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.

Good Fats
    * Omega-Essentials: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.

Protein Powder/BCAA's
    * Leppin Sport Pro4: 1 scoop with breakfast, 1 scoop with meal 2, and 1 scoop with meal 4.
    I am however scheduled to start new supplement cycles (Anadraulic State, Speedv2, and LipoBURN) from the 28 June; I will detail as it comes.

Why do you ask?

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Answers

thank you and sorry for not looking harder,
    I'm gathering data from the female perspective on supps...for the wife
    you stack quite a few thermogenics, i was more interested in T-boosters.
    you're definitely a Terminator

21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    thank you and sorry for not looking harder,
    I'm gathering data from the female perspective on supps...for the wife
    you stack quite a few thermogenics, i was more interested in T-boosters.
    you're definitely a Terminator
    I'm only using one "thermogenic" (i.e. Leviathan Reloaded) at the moment, since I am "cutting" (although have ended up doing more of a recomp).

However, I'm using quite a few testosterone boosters (i.e. Drive, RPM, IGF-2) as well. I've recently finished Activate Xtreme/Drive/IGF-2 stack (my review is in my log; EVERYthing I have done this year from supplements to training is in my log). And I will be using Anadraulic State and T-911 in the near future; as well as a few other testosterone/Growth Hormone boosters over the coming months (and yes, all will be recorded in THIS log).

If you're looking for your wife, make sure that she has a SOLID training history first and is well versed in and practiced with the staples. I wouldn't recommend using anything other than the staples if she has just started or is a recent beginner (i.e. less than a year) doing resistance training and wants to get more muscle mass faster, as she can do this easily enough with her diet.

22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Day 176

0438 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging
    e. 1 x 1 min effort
    f. 4 min jogging
    A bit slower today. Legs were a little fatigued. However tried the best I could and I can't ask for more than that.

0502 - Stretch 21 min.

0604 - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. BB RD 4 x 15
    2. s/b leg Curls 4 x 15
    Superset B -
    3. P/U (feet and hands on floor) 4 x 15
    4. BB BOR 4 x 10
    Superset C -
    5. BB MP 4 x 10
    6. DB LR 4 x 10
    Superset D -
    7. V-Bar TPD 4 x 10
    8. DB ZC 4 x 15
    Superset E -
    9. Rope Crunch x 15
    10. Reverse Curl (on floor) x 15

0654 - Treadmill:
    a. 500m @ 4 min/km
    b. 1 min break
    c. 500m @ 4 min/km
    d. 1 min break
    e. 500m @ 4 min/km
    f. 1 min break
    g. 500m @ 4 min/km
    h. 1 min break
    i. 500m @ 4 min/km
    j. 1 min break
    k. 500m @ 4 min/km
    Decided to do some cardio after my weights. Used a similar protocol to the one I did after Wednesday's resistance session; however, instead of starting out with a km, only did 500m. Stayed at 4 min/km pace for the efforts. Legs were really feeling it and I had to use a song with a fast pace to manage. Started easing off my cadence as efforts went on, though, until the last I was just loping along. A good session. Finished shattered. I should have done another 500m. Next time...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming...Resting HR is 30 bpm (was slightly elevated yesterday)...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Good.

Energy: HIIT was a little slower, but energy was there. Resistance training was good. Treadmill afterwards was fine; pushing myself through it...Quite exhausted between 0830-1130, lying down, and drifted to sleep between ~1030-1130. Legs almost collapsed out under me when got up (this happened last night as well before I went to bed), so there is SOME fatigue starting to show there (and which is why I am not doing a pm run, but staying with the treadmill as my second cardio session today, although it's not the same)...

Motivation: I haven't seen fast results re fat loss over the last 6 weeks; this is due to my diet; but they HAVE been happening. I AM getting leaner, and retaining my muscle mass (most LBM weight lost has been water and food). I kick myself knowing how shredded I could be NOW. However, I still have time to get to where I want and I'd rather do it more slowly and STAY there once there...

Mood/Aggression: Ok. Tired...

Libido: Yep, quite some this morning.

Joints: Good.

Strength: Fine (although Full-Body sessions are NOT about strength, but more endurance/cardio/HIT).

Quality of Training: HIIT was ok. Resistance training was pretty good. Treadmill was REALLY pushing it, but was pleased when I'd finished (and I should have done another 2 x 500m).

Pump and Vascularity: Pump YEAH!...Vascularity was thin lines beneath my skin (think maybe it's because it's getting colder that they are not so prominent, because I AM getting leaner)...

Body Composition and Look: 52kg at 9% BF. So, SLOWLY losing the BF (-0.9% BF in 26 days). Got to SPEED it up a LITTLE, though...Delts and arms starting to look better...

Overall Sense of Feeling: DOMS. STILL! Knees have been feeling a little warm-icy (from the running), but there's no aches or pain, so that's good. I'm really going to find out what my body can handle over the next 3 weeks...

23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Day 177

0917 - HIT:
    'Warm-up': Treadmill 1km @ 4.1 min/km
    1. PBJ (using bench) 1 min
    2. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    3. Deadbug (with 5kg m/b) 1 min
    4. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    5. Burpees (with P/U) 1 min
    6. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    7. s/b crunch (270 to 180 degrees) 1 min
    8. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    9. Plank 1 min
    10. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    11. PBJ (using bench) 1 min
    12. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    13. Deadbug (with 5kg m/b) 1 min
    14. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    15. Burpees (with P/U) 1 min
    16. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    17. s/b crunch (270 to 180 degrees) 1 min
    18. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    19. Plank 1 min
    20. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    'Cool-down': a. 1 min recovery, b. Treadmill 2 min @ 4.3 min/km
    The Leviathan Reloaded/RPM combo first thing had me ready...Started out at an easier pace today (didn't want to fall on my face (because that's what I felt like I was going to do) on the treadmill in the first few minutes). Although I was quite warm, I kept slapping my face, as my vision was blurring and my head was feeling like it does when I am so tired that if I just close my eyes I will pass out. I kept doing this throughout the entire session at intervals (people in the gym must have wondered wtf I was doing!) Started tasting blood during my first set of PBJ. Cadence in the treadmill periods was quite erratic, varying between short fast strides and loping, as I tried to keep with it. Was going to do 1km for the 'cool-down', but cut it short after 2 minutes. I was quite relieved when I was finished, to be honest, and knelt on the floor with my head down for a little while afterwards to gather myself before driving home.

0959 - Stretch 29 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0726 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0420), so ~8 hours sleep. I stayed awake for a while at 0420, feeling ready to get up, but not needing to. Sleep was DEEP. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Not really too there until mid-afternoon. As mentioned, I had to keep slapping my face to stay focused and make sure I didn't pass out during HIT. Was SHATTERED after HIT; migraine from hell kicked in while driving home; passed out between 1230-1315...

Energy: Not quite sure whether I had the energy for it, but I did HIT. Haven't had much for anything else all day.

Motivation: 2 weeks and no days off, even though my body is HATING me right now; THAT'S motivation!

Mood/Aggression: Shattered...

Quality of Training: It was done and at a high intensity (albeit not sure how good it was for my body)!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump strong...Vascularity strong...

Body Composition and Look: Was another high calorie/CHO day yesterday (I am only supposed to have one a week, but am finding that I do better with TWO - i.e. every 3-4 days). Feeling tighter...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I wanted to do a pm run, since I've only done two so far this week. However, I've done DOUBLE cardio on FOUR days already. Although double cardio is NOT the same as doing an am and pm cardio session, it almost evens out, so I can let it go tonight and just do it tomorrow...

24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I hope taking off that second cardio session allows your body to relax, repair, and recover and those headaches to go away. May your next workout be headache free!

good work

25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    I hope taking off that second cardio session allows your body to relax, repair, and recover and those headaches to go away. May your next workout be headache free!

good work
    Thanks, Ste. I don't think that the headaches will go away though, since I have really low blood pressure; as well as getting slightly hypoglycemic during some of my sessions because I do all my am training on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.

26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Day 178

0843 - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x15 @ 6-9% HRmax @ 107-110 rpm
    Decided on the rollers this morning, since I planned a pm run. Started out at a steady pace, regular cadence that has my legs just ticking over. Slightly higher gear than normal. HR however, maintained what it's been doing lately and refused to rise (I have stopped trying to wonder WHY), staying between 39-44 bpm the entire session.

0909 - Abs:
    4 rounds (no recovery between exercises or rounds) -
    1. V-Sit x 15
    2. s/b roll-out x 10
    3. s/b jackknife x 10
    4. Ab vacuum x 5

0921 - Stretch 23 min.

1731 - 5.7km Run:
    Started out ok. 13 minutes in I could smell the rain. Fifteen minutes in I got the stitch beneath my ribs. Seventeen minutes in I felt myself slow considerably. Twenty-two minutes in it started to rain. I have noticed that when I run withOUT music my pace ends up being slower than when I run with it; even though it FEELS slow sometimes with it, I still maintain faster than 4.5 min/km. Only averaged 4.7 min/km over this session.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0633 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0420), so ~6.75 hours sleep (stayed awake for a while at 0420). Sleep deep. Dreaming pleasantly...

Mental Alertness/Focus: A 'nothing' day today. Watched a DVD. Passed out from a migraine at ~ 1400. Watched another DVD after pm run...

Energy: There.

Motivation: Definitely there!

Mood/Aggression: Fine...

Stress: An 8 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'...

Joints: No worries here.

Quality of Training: All sessions fine.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity reasonable...

Body Composition and Look: This last week has seen the most improvement so far; it's because I've hit the 8-week mark (anything before that and I don't notice much, but then on I seem to notice differences almost daily)...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Not feeling as shattered as I was, but still quite fatigued...Needing to have a very high calorie day every other day or third day...

Notes on Fat Loss Stack: Dermatherm I have a few more days of use left (great, since it said it would only last 27 days). Have been seeing some positive results (mentioned in my review on it once finished)...Leviathan Reloaded I finished my second bottle of today (review coming). Definitely noticed the sweating post-pm dose after I had eaten...DCP I have a few days left of. I am still extremely thirsty using this and the amount of water I am drinking is getting to be something. Definitely love the way I feel when I am using this though...

27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Your Avatars are always frikin sweet. And i found to that if I dont have music when I run my pace is always slower and I quit sooner. But I fixed that since I dont run anymore. Its way easier.

28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Your Avatars are always frikin sweet. And i found to that if I dont have music when I run my pace is always slower and I quit sooner. But I fixed that since I dont run anymore. Its way easier.
    LOL, cheers, Harry

Yes, well I've run twice in the last week without music and that's an observation made (although I have been pretty shattered, so that could be a reason as well). I would rather run than sit on my rollers; and I'm not the kind of person who goes to the gym to sit on the cardio machines.

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Looking real hard Rosie, keep pushin! I wouldnt expect any less from you
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Looking real hard Rosie, keep pushin! I wouldnt expect any less from you
    Thanks, Joe (you boys and I have VERY different opinions on what looks 'hard' and 'soft' on me). Will do; the next 2 weeks are going to be TOUGH

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

You are your biggest critic. Your looking great but only YOU know what you want. Keep striving for it.

32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

You are your biggest critic. Your looking great but only YOU know what you want. Keep striving for it.
    Yes I'm my biggest critic. However looking like a soft porn model is FAR from the lean, hard definition that I am aiming for.

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

lol I dont even think they come close to your physique

34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

lol I dont even think they come close to your physique
    You'd be surprised. Some of them put most fitness models' figures to shame.

35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Day 179

0547 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging
    e. 1 x 1 min effort
    f. 4 min jogging
    Slow start this morning (the slowest ever). Efforts weren't as good as they usually are. I lasted, but feeling myself being slow. Not the best of runs.

0611 - Stretch 20 min.

0701 - Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between sets and supersets):
    1. BB Clean and Press 6 x 6 - Only used 87.12lb today. First few sets were ok. My right acromion process was quite painful from the second set onwards (not quite sure why). The last two reps of the last two sets were done slowly and almost not got out at all. Breathing heavily between reps. Really pushing it today.
    2. BB MP 4 x 8 - Moved up to the 50.6lb BB today. Was really struggling on the last two reps of the last set.
    Superset A -
    3. DB LR 4 x 10 - Used 17.6lb DBs again. Did more reps, so better. No issues with right biceps tendon today.
    4. Inc. DB RR 4 x 10 - Stayed with 17.6lb DBs. No wrist or forearm pain today; progress.
    Supersets B -
    5. BB Good Mornings 4 x 12 - First time doing this exercise (decided to do them since I am not feeling anything in my hamstrings from BB RD). Only used the 50.6lb BB, since wasn't sure what they would do to my back. However, back was fine every set. Made sure that my form was perfect, going down until my upper body was parallel to the ground. Definitely feeling my hamstrings stretching from the first rep. The last few reps of the last two sets saw me shaking a little, but they were done well without fail. Enjoyed them.
    6. s/b Leg Curl 4 x 12 - Definitely feeling these. Liking them.

0747 - Stepper:
    20 min @ 6 floors/min
    Decided to do some cardio after weights again today. A change by using the stepper; I have never used this before (only shown clients how to). Started out at a slower pace, but got faster. At one point I went up to 10 floors/min but the footpads kept going to the floor so fast, so went back to 6 floors/min. Didn't really feel like I was doing anything; the only thing I felt was my calves (they felt like I had done heavy calf raises). Time passed fast. Something different.

1805 - 5.7km Run:
    Was eager to go running this evening. Started out ok. However I started feeling it within the first nine minutes, definitely noticing the slowing at the 14-minute mark. Legs plodding along with slow, short strides. The slowest run overall to date, averaging 4.8 min/km.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0420 (waking at 0315), so ~6 hours sleep. Deep and dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Haven't been too focused today. Every time I closed my eyes I passed out for at least 90 minutes (happened several times)...

Energy: There in the am for training. None in the pm.

Motivation: Pushing for these last 3 weeks...

Mood/Aggression: Sparked in the early evening...

Libido: Moments throughout the day...

Strength: Better.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was average. Resistance session was good. Stepper was interesting. Pm run was forcing my body to obey.

Pump and Vascularity: Small pump...Vascularity ok...

Body Composition and Look: LEAN HARD TIGHT DRY DEFINITION and SLEEK SLENDER STREAMLINED CURVES is the goal!!! Nothing LESS is acceptable!!!

Overall Sense of Feeling: 3 weeks will pass soon enough; I just have to manage...

36. UKStrength

I have nothing more to add to this log...other than, COME ON ROSIE!!

37. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    I have nothing more to add to this log...other than, COME ON ROSIE!!
    Cheers, Rick. I want this so bad that it is now more than an obsession (so I will even do 3 cardio sessions a day sometimes if I have to; really should control my diet though, but it's much easier this way)!

38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

You need to do a photo shoot or calendar or something. Im sure there's some photo geeks on here that would be glad to lend a hand, when you come to the States. You could be the #1 seller on NP! And how do you know what softcore porn models look like???

39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

You need to do a photo shoot or calendar or something. Im sure there's some photo geeks on here that would be glad to lend a hand, when you come to the States. You could be the #1 seller on NP! And how do you know what softcore porn models look like???
    I have a couple of photoshoots in 2 weeks.

A calendar is not something I have considered (and if I did one I would work with a professional (or semi-professional) photographer, not a GWC).

I actually have some shoots planned when I am in the US.

You only have to look on the cover of men's magazines to know what they look like. Plus, many 'fitness' models are ex-porn models (and many shots they [still] take are soft porn).

40. UKStrength

Cheers, Rick. I want this so bad that it is now more than an obsession (so I will even do 3 cardio sessions a day sometimes if I have to; really should control my diet though, but it's much easier this way)!
    No worries Rosie.

It's even worse dieting when you're educated on nutrition. You know what you need to do, have it all planned out and have even bought the damn food but just can't get over that last hurdle, usually because of something 'stupid' like a craving!

...I'm pretty conditioned but 3 cardio sesions a day would probably kill me, all hats off to you, keep at it

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 01:19 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 06:30 PM
  4. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 05:13 PM