The Female Terminator Chronicles

Page 14 of 35 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    "It's a conscious decision to LIVE and not just be in some farce of living."

kickass girl, nice work
    Sure is

Ste
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Day 144

0431 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    e. 4 min jogging
    No rain this morning (about time), so it was out for a run. A little chilly, but at least I was RUNNING...Started off easy. Surprised myself on the first few efforts by the intensity and speed of them (and also the EASE). Jogged for 4 min before doing another set of efforts. Last three efforts I noticed a decrease in pace, but still trying hard to keep it up there. No pain in shoulders. Finished well.

0502 - Stretch 23 min.

0605 - Shoulders (1 min recovery between sets/supersets - except BB FS - 30 sec):
    1. BB S 4 x 6 - Since last week's weight was a little too easy, so used 120.56lb today. Noticed the difference, and the 30 sec recovery seemed shorter than usual. However, was done well.
    2. BB Clean and Press 6 x 6 - Since last week I barely managed 1x6 at 87.12lb, set the weight at 81.62lb today, determined to do this for ALL sets! First set was ok. Second saw the third rep a little effort required. By the third set I was hammered, but not willing to give in. Tasting blood (had this last week as well on this exercise) from the effort during the fourth set. Last rep slow on the last two sets, breathing in gasps between reps. Needing the recovery time between sets. Vascularity incredible.
    Superset -
    3. DB LR 6 x 12 - 17.6lb DBs in each hand. From the first few reps of the first set my right biceps tendon started aching. The sharpness crept up to my shoulder joint on successive sets. Gritted my teeth and bore it; adding in two extra sets from last week.
    4. Inc. DB RR 6 x 12 - Only used 15.4lb DBs. Left wrist didn't start aching until the second set (eighth rep). From then on it started aching earlier, feeling as if it was being wrenched from my body. Swearing, got through. Veins knots and rivers of blue throughout my arms and delts.
    5 DB SP 4 x 6 - Used 47lb DBs. Was a little wary, considering how my body was feeling, and from the effort I had put into the BB Clean and Press. However, first set was good. Left DB was not sitting properly in palm for most of the sets, which wasn't the safest (but I had a spotter for this exercise, just to be sure). Second set was still ok. Last set I really started struggling from the third rep; but was not going to accept anything LESS than 6 reps.

1740 - 5.7km Run:
    Dark out (how I prefer it, actually). Did the Hagley Park loop (it's actually pretty well lit for the most part, and there were lots of people out running; I won't do it in the early morning, though, just to be on the safer side)...Started out well. I felt fresh and strong (the complete OPPOSITE of how I've been feeling since ~1230) Having other people out running brought out the competitive streak in me, and I was passing people without hesitation. I felt fast, the pace at 4.09 min/km (Drive definitely having effect there). Didn't slow throughout the run, even when I started getting that blood taste in my mouth from the eighth min in. No aches or pains in shoulders, legs, or knees. Finished high and happy. I don't know whether or not it's a psychological thing, but I always feel like I run FASTER when it's dark Anyways, 4.09 min/km is the fastest pace I have run in a LONG time Keep bringing it ON!!!

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0315, so ~4.25 hours sleep. DEEP sleep. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Was pretty there this morning. Head started hurting at ~1230 Passed out ~1330 for 90 minutes...

Energy: Earlier today, yes. Upset/uncomfortable stomach hasn't make me feel very energetic since the gym. Still did my pm run in spite of it, and feeling fantastic afterwards (the endorphins)...

Motivation: 110%!

Mood/Aggression: Calm...

Stress: An 8 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'...

Libido: Easily awakened...

Joints: Pain in left wrist during Inc. DB RR...Right biceps tendon/shoulder in sharp agony from the first set of DB LR (continuing on throughout the day)...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Better every week. I DEFINITELY notice better strength when I dose IGF-2 2/2/2 (first thing/pre-gym/pre-bed), as oppose to 3/3 (first thing/pre-bed)!

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was good. Gym was excellent re pushing myself and seeing what I could handle. Despite not being in the mood or feeling like pm cardio, still did it, and it was fcuking AWESOME!!!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump amazing in gym...Vascularity just awesome (I want that 24/7/365!)

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs. Delts and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Delts and legs seeing more definition and separation in.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Start off how I want to finish: STRONG! I WILL OVERCOME!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdUWzBZcLUM"]YouTube - Underworld - World so Cold ( 12 Stones Soundtrack )[/ame]

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. glad the workout was excellent and the run far surpassed your expectations always a great thing!

4. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    glad the workout was excellent and the run far surpassed your expectations always a great thing!
    Yup, training was excellent yesterday Run was good; getting back up to speed (hasn't taken long either; only really done a few runs this year, and more in the last week than all year put together), so hoping to be averaging < 4 min/km by the time I come over

5. Day 145

0550 - Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 60-65% HRmax @ 104 rpm
    b. 36 min in 39x15 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 104 rpm
    Recovery session today (Tuesday and Thursday am). HR wouldn't rise in first few minutes; and, although it was still recovery acceptable, for me it WAS TOO low, so I increased the gear. HR went up slightly. Legs were fine, just ticking over. Cadence wasn't very fast at all, legs dictating it. Listening to music definitely passes the time (although any more than two 40-min sessions weekly would bore me). Nice, easy, good session.

0707 - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. CG PU 4 x 13, 11, 8, 7 - At 111.2% b/w. Really surprised myself with what I was able to manage today. However, I knew what I did last week in this session and I was determined to BETTER it. Progress is definitely being made, and doing this exercise twice weekly is making all the difference.
    2. Dips 4 x 8 - Focussing today on doing reps slowly and using both sides. Although putting more pressure on my left wrist, it was better for my head to work through it. No pain during these sets.
    Superset B -
    3. Dips 4 x 8 - Decided to stay with Dips, since they're the exercise that I can technically go the heaviest on (>b/w), and heavier is better. Left wrist started aching on sixth rep of the third set, and was the same on the last set.
    4. CG BB BC 4 x 8 - Started off with the 38.5lb BB; managed ok, but left wrist was quite painfully twinging at the top of the movement from the fourth rep on. Went down to 33lb, and focussed on doing slower reps. Pump was quite painful in biceps, especially right.
    Superset C -
    5. Dips 4 x 8 - Slow. Noticed on these sets, in the mirror, that my right shoulder was noticeably higher than my left. Although my right shoulder IS higher than my left (due to the scoliosis caused by my back injury in 2004), it was more because my left elbow wasn't fully extending on the concentric part of the movement. All sets painful for left wrist (but well worth it).
    6. EZ-Bar BC 4 x 21s - Started out with only the EZ-bar, since this exercise was more for the burn (than the weight). However, first set was a little easy, so added weight. Kept increasing the weight for each set. Biceps were burning and so pumped by the last seven reps of each set.
    Superset D -
    7. V-B TPD 2 x 20 - Needed to finish off with a couple of high-rep sets. Set the weight at 60lb, since I wanted to do all reps without dropsetting. First set was ok; actually thought that I had misjudged the weight. However, feeling the burn and pump in my triceps by the fifteenth rep of the second set. Didn't go on to do the four sets I was going to (still, enough).
    8. Cable BC 2 x 20 - Set the weight at 40lb (since wanted to do all at the same weight without dropsetting). However, biceps were hammered, and had to dropset down to 30ln 3/4 through the set. Second set saw dropset after ten reps. Finished with a huge pump.

1754 - 5.7km Run:
    Started off as usual. Didn't feel particularly fast today; nothing like yesterday. Rolled my left ankle twice in the first few minutes; and for the rest of the run the mid-lateral edge of my left foot hurt on every contact with the ground (causing a slight favouring of left foot). Started tasting blood from the sixth minute, the taste getting stronger as continued. Feeling core tight. Averaged out at 4.3 min/km.

1822 - Stretch 22 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0420 (waking at 0315 and 0325), so ~5.25 hours sleep. Woke at 0315 and 0325, both times going back to sleep (is ok at 0315, since can get up at 0325 alarm if need be). However, it only felt like I'd just closed my eyes when the 0420 alarm went off. Sleep was DEEP. No dreaming; just endless blackness...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Finished the last of the unit standards that I have, ready for assessments to be sent away next week (since I don't "officially" start until 1 June). Head started hurting, the pain like that I get when I have been awake for nearly two days. Gave into the need for sleep at ~1400, waking at 1502 and 1542 (from now on I AM going to take a nap early to mid-afternoon if I need it; and it will help with recovery as well)...

Energy: Good for am training. Feeling the effort of the gym later in the morning, the shatteredness catching up with me, and me passing out at ~1400...

Motivation: Someone told me last night, "you won't be able to get the muscle mass that you want there" (there being upper body), and that I would never get my body to the condition that I want it to be/ Well, FCUK them; you DON'T tell me what I can and can't achieve with my body. The last time someone said that to me they were proved WRONG. I CAN AND WILL BE WHAT I WANT (WHEN I WANT)!!!

Mood/Aggression: Been up and down today...

Libido: Lurking below the surface...

Joints: Someone bent my left wrist back last night, and it's been aching since. Hurt a bit in the gym (but manageable) and on and off throughout the day. Bearing it...

Strength: Every week just gets better!

Quality of Training: Rollers were recovery. Resistance training was good; progress every week (can't ask for much more than that!) 5.7km was ok, considering how I felt prior.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump from word go (love that feeling)...Vascularity still awesome (I have noticed that my vascularity is slightly better when I'm in a t-shirt (even with the sleeves tucked up under my bra straps) compared to when in a tank top)...

Body Composition and Look: Chest continuing to noticeably lean.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Positivity towards my future blueprint...

•   

6. LOL as far as your motivation statement goes, I'm as thick in my upper body as some guys. You can get as big as you chose to be

7. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    LOL as far as your motivation statement goes, I'm as thick in my upper body as some guys. You can get as big as you chose to be
    YES. My back is relatively "thick", but my shoulders and arms need more muscle mass; I'll focus on this after my cut, since my legs are starting to overpower my body again (NOT cool). With enough committment, discipline, and consistency (as well as knowing what you're doing) one can achieve ANYTHING!!!

8. Day 146

0447 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    e. 4 min jogging
    Cold (but no rain; good). Started out a little tenderly, since mid-lateral left foot is still quite sore on ground contact (even walking). First set of efforts was amazing; the fastest I have done so far, and almost every effort was as good as the first (and the faster pace meant not noticing foot pain). REALLY pleased. Did 4-min easy and then did another set of efforts. Almost as good as the first; but pace slowing a little in the efforts in the last half of the set. Best HIIT Run to date.

0517 - Stretch 25 min.

0603 - Chest/Abs (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Flat BB BP 4 x 8, 8, 6, 6 - Since I struggled so badly last week, I used 93.72lb this week. However, unlike last week, managed to get 8 reps out on the first two sets, before strength started giving, and I could only manage 6 reps. Last rep on the last two sets was quite a lot slower than the rest. But pleased; that's an improvement.
    2. Inc. DB BP 4 x 8 - Since I wanted 8 reps per set, selected the 47lb DBs. Managed all sets well. Definitely will be attempting all sets with 52lb DBs next week.
    3. P/U (feet on bench, hands on s/b) 4 x 10 - Progress has definitely been made here. s/b forces me to focus more on keeping my core tight, and today was a lot better than last week. Didn't start faltering until the last set, where the last 2 reps were quite slow and laboured.
    4. Inc. DB Flyes 3 x 20 - Have not done these in a LONG time (and really just doing them as a change from Cable Crossovers, to do a few high-rep sets to finish the session). Since not sure what I could do, only used 11lb DBs for the first set; was easy. Went up to 13.2lb DBs for second set, and that weight actually felt LIGHTER than the 11lb DBs. Last set went up to 15.4lb DBs, and started struggling a little from the tenth rep. Each set was stretching out my shoulder joint, and really feeling the pull through upper chest/anterior delts.
    5. P/U (feet and hands on floor) 1 x 20 - Since only did 3 sets of Inc. DB Flyes, threw in a set of these. 20 reps was about my limit.
    6. Abs 2 x [a. weighted crunch x 20, reverse curl (on bench) x 15, c. straight-leg raises (on Dips bar) x 10, d. plank x 1 min] - Good. Last set saw shoulders start hurting a little with the weighted crunches from the weight of the DB (52lb). Planks feeling core tight and hard.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0315, so ~4.25 hours sleep. Seems that no matter what time I go to bed lately, I can't get to sleep until ~2300; I think that the pm cardio is contributing to this. Sleep was deep. Dreams were good...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Wasn't really in the mood for study today, since got a migraine early on (~0800); although I did a couple of assessments in the later morning. Migraines are really starting to become an issue, the pain in my head, and feeling like I do when I haven't slept for a couple of days...

Energy: Training was awesome, and pretty on to it. However, not a lot of energy afterwards. Got told that I looked really tired. Passed out ~1400 until 1545. So, afternoon naps are a part of the routine now...

Motivation: Training has been awesome and really taking it up a level. Diet has been the same as usual for the most part (although I am trying to control myself more, since it really IS the key to fat loss). The extra cardio and intense training has been what has been getting the results (since I AM leaning). However, diet MUST be DISCIPLINED (you've done this before, girl; you know you can do it!)

Mood/Aggression: Pretty happy after training. Been a bit blah since then. I will be happy when I am finally over and can relax with you...

Libido: All it takes is a word (although I AM in a teasing mood)...

Joints: A little wrist pain today, but not a lot...

Strength: Progress.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was the best yet (they keep getting better, which is how it should be). Resistance training was also good; completely different from last week...Also noting that from now on I will be adding Abs in on Wednesday and Sunday.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in chest and upper arms in gym...Vascularity nothing special today (a bit too cold)...

Body Composition and Look: So, my legs are not any leaner, and yet the definition keeps getting better (extra muscle there). I am losing fat from my upper body before my lower this time around, and the loss from my chest is the most noticeable (although delts and arms are starting to look better in the gym). Obliques were really prominent this morning, and looked tight.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Glad that I didn't have to do pm cardio tonight. REALLY looking forward to my day off on Saturday (never thought I'd hear myself say THAT), although quite sure that come Saturday I will want to be training...

9. Day 147

0556 - Rollers:
    a. 15 min in 39x15 @ 65-70% HRmax @ 100 rpm
    b. 15 min in 39x15 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    c. 10 min in 39x15 @ 75-85% HRmax @ 118 rpm
    Started out rather slowly today, legs easing into it. HR was ok, and gear was slightly higher than normal for starting. HR seemed ok, but decided to up the pace when it started lagging towards the 65% HRmax end. Pace was a little harder on legs, but since they're been sufficiently warmed into it, managed. Sweat was a happening thing, especially when I increased the pace again at 30 min. Keeping legs at 118 rpm was ok, although wouldn't have wanted to do it for much longer. The session passed really slowly today and I felt quite uncomfortable throughout.

0614 - Back (1 min recovery, except CG PU - 3 min):
    1. CG PU 4 x 8, 6, 6, 6 - Only at 116% b/w today, but feeling every extra lb for sure. Struggled badly on each set, and was in a severe mood between sets. Had to do one and two negatives on the third and fourth sets respectively to get the minimum of 6 reps out (thundercloud)
    2. BB BOR 6 x 12, 8, 6, 4, 10, 6 - Started out reasonably light, but it was easy, so went up. Kept increasing the weight for each successive set until the fifth set. Hands were sweaty and grip was slipping in on the BB by the fourth set, so decreased the weight (so I could do more reps) for the last two sets.
    3. CG TR 4 x 8 - Only 99Lb for all sets today. Concentrating on form and slow reps.
    4. CG SR 4 x 12, 8, 6, 4 - Started at 79.2lb; got 12 reps out easy. Went up to 105.6lb for the second set, 118.8lb for the third set, and 132lb for the last set. Struggled on the last set.
    5. WG LPD 2 x 6 - At 132lb. First set was fine. Second set struggled a bit on the last couple of reps.

0715 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0315, so ~4.25 hours sleep. Was not as alert on waking, and took a few minutes of being up to wake me up properly. Sleep was deep. Dreams were something else...

Mental Alertness/Focus: NOT in the mood for study today. Actually feel quite mentally fatigued. Passed out ~1330 for 3 hours...

Energy: Ok for training...

Motivation: You CAN do this!!! Get your diet under CONTROL!!!

Mood/Aggression: Pretty ****ty from the word go. The gym did not help matters and I was like a stormcloud throughout the session. Just in a generally bad mood all day

Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'...

Libido: None.

Joints: Fine.

Strength: Getting better (although interesting session today).

Quality of Training: Rollers were fine. Resistance training was not that great (bad mood didn't help either).

Pump and Vascularity: Pump definitely...Vascularity high...

Body Composition and Look: Yesterday I let loose re diet today I am 4kg (i.e. 8.8lb) heavier because of it, and feeling every bit of that extra weight (VERY uncomfortable) ...On another note, delts and arms looking better every day in the gym; and I got told that my arms were looking good...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Since I feel so ****e, I haven't done pm cardio today; will do it on Sunday instead, or NOT have a day off

YouTube - #14 - Crawling - Linkin Park - Rock in Rio 2008

10. Day 148

0539 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    c. 1 x 60 sec effort
    d. 4 min jogging
    Fog and mist this morning. A little chilly, but I felt warm, only in a t-shirt...Started out well. Decided that it's time I picked up the pace and raised the bar again on my HIIT Runs. More efforts, in one long set this time, adding in a longer sprint after them all. Sprints were actually ok, with the pace only starting to fall in the last few efforts; and digging in as best I could for the last rep. Not bad

0604 - Stretch 30 min.

0712 - Full-Body:
    Circuit (4 rounds; 1 min recovery at the end of each round) -
    1. BB RD (on box) x 10 - All good.
    2. PBJ x 20 - A bit slower than usual. Head spinning after every set.
    3. BB BOR x 10 - First couple of sets were fine. Hands started slipping in on the BB on the last 2 sets, but got all reps out.
    4. P/U (feet on bench, hands on m/b) x 10 - Making it a little harder for this session. RIGHT wrist was hurting today and causing the problems
    5. DB LR x 10 - Good. Last set needed a bit more 'kick'.
    6. Bench Jumps x 8 benches - Whew; got my HR going for sure. Almost stumbling and falling after the first set, and head spinning, seeing stars, after every other set
    7. Dips x 10 - Right wrist crunching. Left wrist some small ache, but nothing major. Feeling the last set.
    8. DB ZC x 10 - Good. No issues with wrists, etc.
    9. Weighted Crunch x 15 - Need to lift higher with this.
    10. Reverse curl (on bench) x 10 - Feeling the burn.
    11. Knee Raises (on Dips' bar) x 10 - Not as good as they should have been Starting to really tire by this stage on each round. Vascularity excellent though.
    12. Plank x 1 min - Really feeling core during these.

1722 - 5.7km Run:
    Started out at a loping pace. Left foot still painful on ground contact, so favouring that a little (and the longer strides was easier on it). Not that cold, and warmed up quickly. Picked up the pace after ~4 min, my competitive drive edged on by the fact that there were so many other runners out tonight, and each time I caught and passed one I focussed on reaching the next one Slowed down a little at ~12 min from a painful stitch in my right side, but, trying to ignore it, picked up the pace again at ~15 min. Feeling relatively good. Averaged 4.18 min/km

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0420 (waking at 0315 and 0325), so ~5.3 hours sleep. So, one day waking later (I must be training harder than I thought) during the week Sleep was deep. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Taking a day off study. Have been getting migraines predictably after the gym (not great that feeling heady IN the gym); maybe I am pushing myself TOO hard (not that it would stop me if I were). Just felt like sleeping from early morning (but haven't) Had a migraine most of the day (went only just before my pm run)...

Energy: Not really been there. Still feeling absolutely shattered (and didn't feel like doing my pm run, but pushing my body anyway)...

Motivation:

YouTube - Hilary Duff-someone's watching over me OFFICIAL music video

Mood/Aggression: Started out ok, albeit quite shattered and feeling rather flat Got disappointed and frustrated later in the morning Aggressive a little later. Your card made my day, love

Libido: I've been too tired for this

Joints: Some aches (right wrist more than left ), but all good.

Strength: Today's resistance session was not about strength.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was excellent. Slowed down a little in the gym (and not feeling as if I was working very hard although I got told afterwards that I looked like I was). Pm run was good.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump definitely...Vascularity high...

Body Composition and Look: Arms looking better in the gym...Calves also looking defined as...

Overall Sense of Feeling:

YouTube - Hilary Duff - Fly

11. definitely too much duff on this page....I am banning myself from coming back until at least....tomorrow
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    definitely too much duff on this page....I am banning myself from coming back until at least....tomorrow
    LOL...The lyrics were the reason for the inclusion

13. Day 149

0916 - 5.7km Run:
    Started out nice and easy; this was a recovery run, and I wasn't going to push my body too much. As it was, just let it settle at a pace and went from there. Left foot still hurting on ground contact, so favouring that a little. Averaged 4.5 min/km.

0946 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0700 (waking at 0428), so ~8 hours sleep. Stayed in bed until 0755, just enjoying the warmth, and feeling shattered. Deep sleep. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Haven't had the opportunity to study today, since been running scans and checks on my laptop, and it's been taking fcuking HOURS (and fcuking me the fcuk off!) and now my laptop is going slow as fcuk (yes I've got my hackles up)...Anyways, migraine didn't start until a bit later today, and passed out from ~1450-1608...

Energy: Yeah, not really (despite the run, which WAS slower and 'recovery')...

Motivation: No day off this week (says it all)

Mood/Aggression: One VERY pissed off tiger today

Libido: Some early afternoon

Joints: No issues.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Supposed to be my day OFF, but since I didn't do pm cardio on Thursday all bets are off. A 'recovery' session (if you can have a 'recovery' run at >85% HRmax)...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Not a lot of vascularity either...

Body Composition and Look: Got told I'm looking leaner today (I think people just need their eyes CHECKED)...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I just wanted to CHILL today

14. Day 150

0853 - Rollers:
    a. 5 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 120 rpm
    b. 5 min in 39x15 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 120 rpm
    c. 5 min in 39x14 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 120 rpm
    d. 5 min in 39x16 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 120 rpm
    Started out hard and fast. 120 rpm is the perfect cadence for time-trialling, so decided to use it today. Used a 'step' protocol to increase intensity. Although HR was low to start with, the spinning made the session a little more intense. Instead of going up another gear after 15 min, went back down, and spun there (maybe SHOULD have gone UP again, but, shrug). It was a good session; need to do some more high-cadence work.

0917 - Abs (no recovery between rounds/exercises):
    2 rounds -
    a. s/b crunch to 180 degrees x 15
    b. s/b wall crunch (knees at 90 degree flexion) x 15
    c. s/b rollout x 15
    d. s/b db-leg raise x 15
    e. Plank x 1 min
    f. Side (right) plank x 1 min
    g. Side (left) plank x 1 min

0936 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0700 (waking at 0420), so ~8 hours sleep. Sleep deep. Dreams were very vivid and very weird...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Small migraine early afternoon. Passed out ~1445 until 1600..

Energy: Good for rollers. I WAS going to do a 5.7km run this evening, but decided to just stick to my schedule (and not play 'catch up'), so that I am feeling a little more refreshed for training tomorrow..

Motivation: This is a BATTLE and I'm taking NO prisoners!!!

Mood/Aggression: Better. Flat most of the day.

Libido: Some.

Joints: No issues.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Rollers this morning was good...

Pump and Vascularity: Small pump from the spinning...Vascularity excellent while training...

Body Composition and Look: Hips/Adonis Belt staring to look a little leaner; veins snaking up the torso...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Bring on June!

15. Supplements and Training: 1-27 June 2009

SUPPLEMENTS

Fat Loss Stack
    * DCP: 2 caps first thing in the morning, 2 caps 30 min pre-lunch, 2 caps 30 min pre-dinner, and 1 cap last thing at night.
    * Leviathan Reloaded: 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps at 1-3pm (30 min pre-protein shake/45 min pre-food, if applicable).
    * Dermatherm: 4 pumps after post-gym shower (resistance training days); 4 pumps post-cardio/morning shower (non-resistance training days).

* IGF-2: 2 caps first thing in the morning, 2 caps 30-40 min pre-gym, and 2 caps last thing at night (resistance training days); 3 caps first thing in the morning, and 3 caps last thing at night (non-resistance training days).
    * Drive: 2 first thing in the morning, and 2 caps 60-80 min pre-gym (resistance training days); 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps 6-8 hours post dose 1 (non-resistance training days)
    * RPM: 2 caps 60-80 min pre-gym (resistance training days); 2 caps first thing in the morning (non-resistance training days).

Creatine
    * NeoVar Recomped: 2 caps 30-40 min pre-gym, 2 caps immediately post-gym, and 4 caps last thing at night (resistance training days); 2 caps immediately post-cardio, and 4 caps last thing at night (non-resistance training days).

Joint Support
    * OsteoSport: 4 caps first thing in the morning.

Sleep Support
    * Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps last thing at night.

Vitamins/Minerals
    * Complete-Balance: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.
    * Bio-Mend: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.

Good Fats
    * Omega-Essentials: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.

Protein Powder/BCAA's
    * Leppin Sport Pro4: 1 scoop with breakfast, 1 scoop with meal 2, and 1 scoop with meal 4.

TRAINING

Monday
    am
    HIIT Cardio
    Stretch 20-30 min
    Gym - Shoulders
    pm
    20-30 min Cardio

Tuesday
    am
    20-40 min Cardio
    Stretch 20-30 min
    Gym - Arms
    pm
    20-30 min Cardio

Wednesday
    am
    HIIT Cardio
    Stretch 20-30 min
    Gym - Chest

Thursday
    am
    20-40 min Cardio
    Stretch 20-30 min
    Gym - Back
    pm
    20-30 min Cardio

Friday
    am
    HIIT Cardio
    Stretch 20-30 min
    Gym - Full-Body
    pm
    20-30 min Cardio

Saturday
    DAY OFF

Sunday
    am
    20-30 min Cardio
    Stretch 20-30 min

As usual, my resistance training will vary week by week re exercises and order, sets and reps, always striving to increase weights/strength, and continually progress...Also going to STOP anything re Legs (except for hamstrings; these need to come out more) in the gym, since even with the small amount of work that I am doing for them they continue to GROW (seriously, I could do silly things like most females do for legs and mine would blow up; I'd hate to see what would happen is I WAS training for mass THERE!) Besides, they get worked enough in cardio (and I want to 'slim' them up).

16. damn thats a lot of cardio!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

17. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    damn thats a lot of cardio!
    Not for me, LOL! It's only an extra 3-4 sessions (i.e. 10 instead of 6-7) a week from my regular "out of season/bulking/recomp" training (when I do 20-30 min every day). However, since I am taking this "cutting" seriously from now on I need that extra kick and something aside from being more strict with my diet to see the results I want (I only have 6 weeks now to get as lean and in the shape I want/need to be in for my photoshoots).

18. Looking good. Good progress!

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Looking good. Good progress!

20. I like how you posted the videos in here and nice supp lineup btw you gotta love being a rep sometimes
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

21. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I like how you posted the videos in here and nice supp lineup btw you gotta love being a rep sometimes
    Thanks, Anthony.

Yes, being a rep has its perks. However, I DO buy my own supplements as well

22. Day 151 - Day 20 of DCP/Leviathan Reloaded, Day 1 of Dermatherm

0457 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging
    Cold. Didn't take long to warm up though. Efforts blew me away with the speed and seeming effortlessness of them. When I started doing these more regularly a couple of weeks ago I was struggling to manage even 8 efforts; now I seem to breeze through them (this last week especially). All efforts were well done, barely slowing, even on the later sprints. Lateral left foot no longer hurt on ground contact (so it must have just been bruised). REALLY happy with the session; and hoping that the weather stays good (or at least no rain between 0430-0500) in the mornings for the next 6-7 weeks. Finished with hands like ice.

0519 - Stretch 20 min.

1027 - Shoulders (1 min recovery between sets/supersets):
    1. BB Clean and Press 6 x 10, 8, 6, 6, 6, 6 - Started out at 76.23lb, since wanted to do a couple of 'warm-up' sets (because hadn't done cardio an hour before); was fine. Second 'warm-up' set increased weight to 81.62lb; good. Increased the weight to 87.12lb for my 'working' sets. Unlike 2 weeks ago, where I could only manage one set of 6 reps at this weight, I managed 4 x 6. Third set started becoming a battle, but I fought it out. The last half of the last set was quite slow though, with small pauses at the top of the clean. Successful, though.
    2. DB SP 4 x 6 - With 47lb DBs. No spotter today. Did better than last week, where I was struggling a little here. Vision went blurry for a few moments after the third set, but shook myself out of it.
    Superset -
    3. DB LR 4 x 12 - 17.6lb DBs today. Managed better than I did last week, so improvement there.
    4. Inc. DB RR 4 x 12 - Stayed with 15.4lb for today. NO pain in my left wrist during them (YAY!)
    5. BB Military Press 2 x 12 - Since I hadn't done that much work this session, added these in. Only used a 50.6lb BB for these. Was shattered by the second set.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0333 (waking at 0315 and 0325), so ~5 hours sleep. Fell straight back into slumber at both alarms, different dreams between each waking; and felt like I had been asleep for HOURS when rewoke. Sleep DEEP as deep. Dreaming explicitly...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Assessments today...

Energy: Energy good this morning. Starting to feel a little fatigued early afternoon, but pulled through with study.

Motivation: NO prisoners!!!

Mood/Aggression: Ok mood...

Libido: Some...

Joints: No pain...

Strength: Goooood.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was AWESOME! Gym was ok; really making some progress there (hard to believe that 8 weeks ago I could barely do anything!)

Pump and Vascularity: Pump straight away in the gym...Vascularity is REALLY strong, with thick ropes for veins in my forearms, knotted throughout...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs. Shoulders and arms.

Body Composition and Look: 54kg (i.e. 118.8lb) at 9.9% BF. So, in the last 20 days that is an INcrease of 1.219kg (i.e. 2.6818lb) of LBM and a LOSS of 0.219kg (i.e. 0.484lb) of BF. Means that instead of cutting I have done more of a recomp; which would have more to do with my diet than training (all good, though). Actually quite surprised with the results I have gotten over the last 8 weeks (+4.304kg LBM and -0.304kf BF); muscle mass and strength have improved at incredible speed (with gains like that of a newbie), even if strength is only back at pre-injury levels (I would have expected it to take LONGER). The extra muscle mass is DEFINITELY noticeable in my LEGS (sigh).

Overall Sense of Feeling: Even though I have lost very little BF, I have gained a fair amount of LBM, which I am quite happy with (more muscle = easier to lose BF). However, from now on it IS cutting (recomping can happen again later)...Had a meeting that went a little later than it was supposed to tonight, so pm cardio did not happen (which means that Saturday this week won't be off and will be cardio)...

Notes on Fat Loss Stack: First application of Dermatherm today. Smells like cinnamon/spicy; not unpleasant. No tingling or burning. The pumps are actually not as much as I expected (but will limit myself to only 4 and see how I go). Looking forward to see how this works over the next 27 days...DCP. Considering my diet, this has been helping in my recomping. No appetite suppression; but I am noticing an increased thirst...Leviathan Reloaded has been interesting. As noted lately I pass out early to mid-afternoon for a while. However, regardless of how I am on waking, after my pm dose of this I am fine for my pm cardio; and feel quite great afterwards. Maybe this is also having some effect on my not being able to go to sleep until ~2300 (along with the pm cardio)? On NON-resistance training days, when dosed with RPM, gives a definite KICK...So far liking these products. Planning on getting some fantastic results over the next 4 weeks!

23. Hope you don't mind if I steal some of the templates you use in your log in my own. Yours is by far the best I've read in terms of cleanliness and detail.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Grimninja117 View Post
    Hope you don't mind if I steal some of the templates you use in your log in my own. Yours is by far the best I've read in terms of cleanliness and detail.
    No worries (a lot of people do that).

Bear in mind though that everything I comment on has something to do with the products that I am using; so you should make notes on everything that each product you're using "claims" to do/affect.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    No worries (a lot of people do that).

Bear in mind though that everything I comment on has something to do with the products that I am using; so you should make notes on everything that each product you're using "claims" to do/affect.
    Noted. Good advice too thank you.
  26. Day 152

0630 - Rollers:
    40 min in 39x16 @ 65-75% HRmax @ 110-116 rpm
    Today was about recovery, and just keeping HR between those zones (I know; I don't usually do that, but sometimes I need it, too). HR was >70% for most of the session. Legs and hips and wrist were fine. Thirsty as. And very hot.

0734 - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets - except Superset A - 3 min recovery):
    Superset A -
    1. CG PU 6 x 15, 10, 10, 9, 7, 6 - At 110% b/w, this was by far the BEST session for CG PU since returning from injury Felt very strong in the first set, and kept pushing for one more rep. I was determined to keep doing sets until 6 was the minimum number of reps I could get out before I knew the next set I would have to use some negatives to complete 6 reps. Did far better than I expected. CG PU TWICE a week DEFINITELY gives me strength gains here (the longer rest helps too).
    2. Weighted Dips 6 x 6 - Since most other exercises are either back at or better than pre-injury levels, I decided that it was time that I started doing Dips with a DB between my feet Selected a lighter weight than I would normally use, but reasoned that I didn't know how my left wrist would be with these and that I needed to 'ease' into them. Used an extra 33lb for all sets. Having only just now been able to do Dips without pain in my left wrist and using BOTH sides to do the movement, adding the DB meant that my left side wasn't working as much. There wasn't pain, per se, but rather an 'ache'. Left elbow didn't fully extend on the concentric phase (so will need to work on that); and couldn't manage as many reps as I used to be able to (but it will come back). But, progress.
    Superset B -
    3. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 8 - Only used 77lb. The first rep of the first set felt weird, and I had to remind myself to 'set' my wrists. Strange sensation (not pain) in my left wrist in the second and third sets. The last rep of the last set was a small struggle.
    4. CG BB BC 4 x 8 - Done with a lighter BB. Pump in my biceps SO strong after the first set of these. Concentrating on keeping my form tight, and not 'rolling' my wrists at the top (to stop any pain occurring in my left wrist, since it has been an issue the last few weeks with this exercise).
    Superset C -
    5. DB FP 4 x 10 - All sets at 47lb. The first set felt easy. By the last set, the last rep was done slowly.
    6. DB ZC 4 x 10 - Decided that it was time to go UP in weight for these. Selected 19.8lb DBs. However, I could only manage 5 reps before my forearms were screaming; so I dropsetted back to 17.6lb DBs for the last 5 reps (and did this for each set). Steps to improvement.
    Superset D -
    7. V-Bar TPD 3 x 21 - Since I was doing 21s with the E-Z Bar BC, thought to do 21 reps per set for this. Started out at 70lb, and had to dropset back to 60lb and 50lb each set when could do no more at that weight (until I reached 21 reps). Triceps were PUMPED and BURNING after every set
    8. E-Z Bar BC 3 x 21s - Not very heavy at 25.52lb; however, this was more about getting that burn, and making sure that my biceps were well and truly worked over. Last 7 reps on the last two sets were slower than they should have been, and my arms were SCREAMING!

1709 - 5.7km Run:
    Actually felt like I was going really slowly tonight However, averaged 4.3 min/km, which is ok.

1739 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0507 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0420), so ~6 hours sleep. Quite fatigued on waking at alarms this morning, and went instantly back to sleep Body woke by itself at 0507. So, a little later, but not too late (which is good). Sleep was as deep as. Dreams were different after every awakening...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Headache started ~1200. Worked in the morning. Slept a little from ~1405-1455. Finished study assessments in the afternoon...

Energy: Rollers was fine. Gym was good. Felt fcuked during pm run.

Motivation: I was once told that I should have been in the army Well, that's where my body is going to be for the next 6 weeks: BOOT CAMP!!!

Mood/Aggression: Mood so-so Flat most of the day. A little positive. A bit of a slap in the face this evening

Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'

Libido: Body has been quite responsive, even if my head isn't really in that place

Joints: Sensations in my left wrist in the gym, especially during the Weighted Dips and Flat CG BB BP; but it wasn't PAIN

Strength: Improving heaps.

Quality of Training: Rollers, fine. Gym, great; and my grunted efforts in the gym I was later told sounded like "sex noises" (WTF???) Pm run better than it felt.

Pump and Vascularity: ALWAYS get a pump on Arms' day, pretty much from the start. It only got stronger as the session went on...Vascularity was knots through my arms, and I'm noticing that the "knots" in my forearm veins are getting BIGGER

Body Composition and Look: Got told that my breasts looked bigger in the gym (pfft)...Anyways, my reflection far from satisfies my mind I DON'T want soft porn model I want VERY lean, curvy, feminine muscle!

Overall Sense of Feeling: Things are falling into place nicely...

27. Rosie, what does your username mean? Ive been curious to ask and keep forgetting!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

28. Subbed, I cant believe I missed this log and from what I've read so far this is the most detailed log I've ever seen and for lasting this long all I can say is that Rosie is a super log warrior

I have a feeling I gonna learn a lot from this log!

29. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Rosie, what does your username mean? Ive been curious to ask and keep forgetting!
    LOL (pretty sure I was asked this in my first log here).

Guejsn is a name that one of my best friends created and gave me back in the day. It means "Rosie kicks ass and she doesn't need a man to do it".

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Subbed, I cant believe I missed this log and from what I've read so far this is the most detailed log I've ever seen and for lasting this long all I can say is that Rosie is a super log warrior

I have a feeling I gonna learn a lot from this log!
    Thanks Hopefully through my experiences with the products that I use, others can make an informed decision on whether or not they would be right for them.

I've been logging daily on AM since April 27, 2008. However, I decided that it was time to just run an epic log (and this is what this is) to last the entire year (and it's actually a little less detailed than previous logs, whilst still comprehensive enough).

30. Day 153

0434 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging
    Started out fine. From the first effort I felt a little off re pace. Although trying as hard as I could, my efforts felt slow; I didn't have as much energy and oomph as I did on Monday. Regardless, I pushed on, completing 24 sprints. The pace of my sprints did not slow in consecutive efforts. However, it WAS quite a lot slower than Monday's sprints were. Good for being out there training, but not really that great as a HIIT session.

0500 - Stretch 21 min.

0554 - Chest/Abs (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Flat BB BP 4 x 6 - Same weight as last week. Not sure what happened today, as from the first rep of the first set I struggled. The first rep felt 'off', and I was like wtf??? Left the weight as it was, completing all sets with it. Got into it more from the second set, but still felt a little weird. The last 2 reps on the third set were quite slow, and the last rep on the last set I could barely manage.
    2. Inc. DB BP 4 x 6 - Determined to make this better than last week (and because I'd had such a 'bad' run on the Flat BB BP), started out with 47lb DBs, just to 'ease' into it. Stopped at 6 reps, because I wanted to complete 6 reps for the rest of the sets with the 52lb DBs. Struggled a little on the second set. Third set finding my stride. Last set was good. The last three sets were huge efforts, and I was shaking quite badly on the last set (and got told afterwards that I was making "sex noises" again; who pays attention to the sounds of efforts of others in the gym?) So, strength gains slowly being made here.
    3. P/U (feet on bench, hands on s/b) 6 x 10, 10, 8, 8, 8, 7 - Just to make it a little harder, decided to do 6 sets of these. First two sets were ok. On the third set, the last rep was very slow, and I stopped there, knowing that to attempt a ninth rep would mean I would fall on my face. Kept going. On the last set, didn't push it, as I didn't want to end up on my face after that either. Keeping my core tight on every set, and making them good.
    4. Cable Crossovers 2 x 15 - Only used 30lbs each side. However, these were my high-rep exercise to finish the session, and were fine. By the last rep on the second set I was shot.
    5. Abs 3 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. reverse curl (on bench) x 15, c. straight leg raises (on Dips' bar) x 10] - All good. Feeling the burn after the reverse curls on each set. Loving the look of my delts and arms in the mirror while doing straight leg raises.

2033 - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 100 rpm
    Decided to do pm cardio today since I didn't on Monday, and have Saturday OFF as scheduled...Really just a slow recovery ride. As long as my HR was >70% HRmax it was ok. Legs just ticking over, not in the mood for spinning at all. I actually should have probably stayed on for twice as long, but shammies are not being kind to me anymore.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0315, so ~4.25 hours sleep. Sleep was deep. Dreams were great..

Mental Alertness/Focus: There for the morning. Headache didn't start until quite a bit later, and drifted in and out of consciousness between 1405 and 1525...

Energy: Wasn't that great today. HIIT Run, although no slowing of efforts, was done at a slower pace. Gym was fine. didn't feel much in the mood for anything come the afternoon. Pm rollers were just recovery, ticking over.

Motivation: I need to be more RUTHLESS!

Mood/Aggression: Started out ok. Not so good after the gym kind of ended up flat...

Libido: Some late morning to early afternoon...

Joints: No pain...

Strength: Got better on some exercises.

Quality of Training: A bit below standard today.

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump...Vascularity excellent...

Body Composition and Look: Got told that I look leaner. However, still NOT close to happy with my reflection; NO excess!!!

Overall Sense of Feeling: Ok.

Notes on Fat Loss Stack: Dermatherm leaves my skin feeling warm after application, upwards of a few hours (interesting, considering my skin usually feels like ice)...DCP makes me VERY thirsty. I've been drinking between 1.5-2 galleons of water a day and still I feel like it's not enough (also feeling quite water bloated by the end of the day; no wonder)...Leviathan Reloaded still has not produced any "stimulant-like" effects, which is ok...It would actually be interesting to see how DCP and Leviathan Reloaded would work standalone for fat loss...

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 03:19 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
  4. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 07:13 PM