The Female Terminator Chronicles

Page 13 of 35 First ... 1112131415 ... Last
  1. Day 136

0824 - 5.7km Run:
    I went to the gym at 0800, but got there, and realized that it didn't open until 0900, so went back home and decided to just go for a run...Sunny. Windy. Mostly warm with a small nip in the air...Headed out at a steady pace; one that I intended on keeping for the entire run. Wasn't really concerned with my speed; it actually felt rather SLOW. Didn't take km splits this time; it was more about getting it done (since the last time I did a longish run was 2 months ago, and it wasn't too great). Anyways, pace held throughout the run; no slowing down or anything. No aches or pains in left wrist, shoulders, hips, knees, or shins, either. Got home hot and sweaty. Ended up that I averaged 4.57 min/km; this is quite a bit faster than the 5-5.2 min/km I've been doing this year for longer runs (when I've managed them), so quite pleased. Be interested to see how much this improves when I am doing >5km runs 3-4 times weekly (which I plan on doing).

0905 - Abs (no recovery between sets):
    Set A -
    a. s/b crunch (270 degrees to 180 degrees) 3 x 20
    b. s/b wall crunch (knees at 90 degree flexion) 3 x 15
    c. s/b db-leg raise 3 x 10
    Set B -
    a. plank x 1 min
    b. side (right) plank x 1 min
    c. side (left) plank x 1 min
    d. plank x 1 min

0920 - Stretch 22 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0657 (waking at 0315), so ~7.75 hours sleep. Like yesterday, woke at 0315, and was alert and awake, taking some time to get back to sleep. Deep sleep. Dreaming rather vividly...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Finishing my article today...

Energy: Despite moving to what felt to me slowly during run, was ok; it was a pace I could have held easily for a lot further...Energy has been fine throughout the rest of the day...

Motivation: High.

Mood/Aggression: Mood has been calm...

Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'...

Libido: Possibly...

Joints: No pain...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Good. Going to be running a lot more from now on (pm cardio), if not raining.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity the usual...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs. Shoulders and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Angle and pose definitely make a difference...

Overall Sense of Feeling: The aftertaste of raspberry from DCP lingers for up to 2 hours post-dose...Leviathan Reloaded starts to kick in ~80-90 minutes post-dose...Noticing the effects of being more alert and awake at 0315 waking and on less sleep again (gooood). Could be that I missed stronger stimulants...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. DCP tastes like raspberry?!

a nice sorta taste?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    DCP tastes like raspberry?!

a nice sorta taste?

Yep.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  4. Day 137

0810 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 106 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 106 rpm
    Started out steady. First set of efforts saw me attempting to get my HR as high as possible as soon as possible, spinning hard. Since legs were noticing the efforts, took a small 'easy' period to tick them over, before heading into second set of efforts. Some of the best efforts done in a while. Finished well.

0831 - Stretch 26 min.

0930 - Shoulders (1 min recovery between sets/supersets, except BB FS - 30 sec recovery):
    1. BB FS 4 x 6 - Easy at 100.32lb. Didn't really feel like much of an 'effort' at all, even with the shorter recovery period. Will have to increase the weight next week.
    2. BB Clean and Press 6 x 6 - Added 36.52lb to the 50.6lb BB instead of only 14.52lb. I wanted to go heavier today, but miscalculated (it was supposed to be +20.02lb), not intending the 87.12lb I ended up doing (no wonder the first set was a bit of a shock). The first rep surprised me a little at the weight (since I'd thought I'd only added a little more from last week); however I managed to get through 6 reps before I had to finish. Managed a second set, before I couldn't manage the "press" after a sixth rep. Already feeling shattered to pieces by this stage, breathing heavily, decreased the weight to 81.62, and did the third and fourth sets with that. Decided to add in another couple of sets to really wreck me, and had to go down to 76.12lb for them. Really grunting with the effort. A bit disorientated afterwards, but headed straight into the rest of the session.
    3. DB SP 4 x 8 - Used 41.8lb DBs. A bit of an effort.
    Superset -
    4. DB LR 4 x 12 - Started with 17.6lb DBs and used them for each set (determined to). Right biceps tendon was aching from the first set (especially after BB Clean and Press). Loving the vascularity and definition of deltiods and biceps during these.
    5. Inc. DB RR 4 x 12 - Decided that it was time for an increase in weight, so started out with 16.5lb DBs. Had to stop after 5 reps (because left wrist hurt so much), and dropset to 15.4lb DBs. Stayed with the 15.4lb DBs for the last 3 sets. Left wrist feeling like it as being wrenched from my arms after the third or fourth rep of the last 3 sets, but digging my teeth in and grunting the reps out.

1636 - 5.7km Run:
    How this turned out is actually rather interesting, considering that from ~1300 all I felt like doing was going to sleep (but I didn't; trying to stay AWAKE ALL day, so I can sleep at night)...Side/tailwind out. Body felt ok. Surprisingly coming alert as I set off. Pace was steady. No aches or pains anywhere, except in my left shoulder (damn nagging injuries). Ignoring, continued. Slowed a little coming into the headwind; but picked up the pace again ~1km from home, lengthening my strides. Averaged 4.33 min/km; that's 14.4 seconds FASTER per km than I did yesterday!!! For not having been consistently running, and considering how poorly I have been doing re pace on the runs that I HAVE done, this is a real shock. The only thing that is different is that I am now using a stimulant (I don't consider RPM a "stimulant", although it gives smooth energy) with Leviathan Reloaded.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0630 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0420), so ~7.5 hours sleep. Body was wrecked on the early awakenings, and didn't take much convincing to turn the alarm off and go back to sleep. Woke eventually with a dry, scratchy throat (that I've had all day), and ready for training...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there. Since ~1300 haven't wanted to think about anything much though...

Energy: HIIT Rollers were good. The gym was ok (the BB Clean and Press REALLY took it out of me). Felt like absolute ****e right up until my pm run. Felt good as afterwards...

Motivation: 6-8 weeks will fly by...

Mood/Aggression: Mood has been all over the place today: Good after am training; depressed and angry before pm run; happy smiles after pm run...

Stress: A 7 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'...

Libido: Possibly...

Joints: A little left wrist pain in the gym. As well as biceps tendon irritation in both sides...

Strength: I just chuck myself in there, re strength increases these days (despite some left wrist pain still lingering). Excellent progress, though!

Quality of Training: HIIT was good. Resistance training really saw me take it up a notch. 5.7km run pace set expectations for further runs.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump strong in the gym...Vascularity was also strong, with knots and bulges in my hands and forearms, and a blue line snaking up my biceps, across anterior delts and chest...

Body Composition and Look: Got told that you can see my deltoid and bicep definition better...

Overall Sense of Feeling: It's up to ME to make my breaks!

5. you have some of the most amazingly detailed logs I have seen. You enjoy reading and writing as well as lifting and training dont you?

BTW crazy intensity
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    you have some of the most amazingly detailed logs I have seen. You enjoy reading and writing as well as lifting and training dont you?

BTW crazy intensity
    Thank you.

Yes, reading and writing have been major passions of mine ever since I was little. Since I did my degree I haven't done much reading for leisure, aside from research, etc., but I still enjoy that. As for the writing, when I was younger I always wanted to "grow up and be an author"; whilst not a full-time occupation, I would still like to write for something (hence why I do quite a bit of stuff for AN; why not combine my passions), and am working on getting some fiction published.

Training is a LIFESTYLE for me (I honestly don't know what I would do if I couldn't do it; and last year when I had chronic fatigue it was HELL); has been for a looong time. Lifting was something that I started 7 years ago for my cycling, and when I retired 2.5 years ago, I started focussing more on the "bodybuilding" aspect. However, regardless, training will always be something that I do; it's my way of "relaxing" and another world (aside from writing) that I can lose myself in.

7. Day 138

0442 - Rollers:
    a. 20 min in 39x16 @ 65-75% HRmax @ 102-104 rpm
    b. 20 min in 39x15 @ 65-75% HRmax @ 100-102 rpm
    Recovery ride today; time really went fast. Started out easy. Legs just settled at a pace for them. Since HR wasn't really going up much, upped the gear. However, legs weren't too much for upping the pace, and HR stayed about the same. It's ok, though; a couple of recovery rides a week are fine (between HIIT days).

0603 - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. CG PU 4 x 13, 9, 7, 6 - This is the best since I started lifting post-injury. Really pleased; I was SMILING after each set. Getting back there re strength.
    2. Dips 4 x 10 - Left side was working today. Left wrist had MINIMAL pain; I didn't even notice it until the last set (which is AMAZING progress).
    Superset B -
    3. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 6 - Since I did so well last week, increased weight to 93.72lb for the first set. However, wrist screamed and nearly gave out and I had to steady myself after the first rep. After 3 reps I couldn't lift any more, and dropsetted down to 77lb. I stayed at 77lb for the rest of the sets. Left wrist was in agony for most sets/reps, regardless of how well I concentrated on keeping my wrists straight. Left wrist was also clicking very badly.
    4. CG BB BC 4 x 6 - Stayed with the 38.5lb BB. Left wrist was in pain at the top of most reps on the first couple of sets. REALLY struggling with these today. Biceps looking good was a small consolation.
    Superset C -
    5. DB FP 4 x 10, 8, 6, 8 - Started out with a 47lb DB. Since the first set was managed easily, went up to a 52lb DB; was a bit heavier, but was a good thing. Barely got the last rep out on the third set, so dropped back down to 47lbs for the last set.
    6. DB ZC 4 x 10 - Used 17.6lb DBs. Left wrist was painful on the first set. Started concentrating more on my wrists for the other sets, and the pain decreased. Forearms feeling it afterwards though.
    Superset D -
    7. V-Bar TPD 4 x 12 - Used 70lbs, dropsetting down to 60lbs after 8 reps. Did this for all sets. Feeling core tight during.
    8. Inc. DB BC 4 x 12 - Used 15.4lb DBs. Quite a burn after the third set.

0716 - Stretch 20 min.

1706 - 5.7km Run:
    Started out faster today, but pace slowed a bit after 15 minutes. Averaged 4.43 min/km overall.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0330, so ~4.5 hours sleep. Good. Was quite awake when I woke up (although thought for some reason that it was a lot later). Dreams were like wow...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Haven't been too focussed on much; need a few days off thinking hard...

Energy: Energy ok. Like yesterday, started feeling like I needed sleep (but earlier), and passed out ~1330-1430, not getting up until 1500. Was ok for my run, but feeling a little fatigued now (eyes and head feeling like they do when I am doing an all-nighter I shouldn't be doing)...

Motivation: Seeing all the areas I need to lean up in makes me determined to be able to look in that mirror in 6-8 weeks and see NONE of those imperfections...

Mood/Aggression: Was good after the gym (because it was a good session, mostly). Got quite depressed and emotional in the afternoon though, not wanting to do much...

Libido: None.

Joints: Pain and excessive clicking in left wrist in the gym (with it continuing to click all day whenever I move it)...Shoulders a little during run...Left wrist feeling icy sensations through after run...

Strength: Getting somewhere!

Quality of Training: Arms' day keeps getting better; Dips are starting to not ache so much (now to work on decreasing pain in Flat CG BB BP)...Cardio fine (good to be running again).

Pump and Vascularity: Wicked pump in the gym (as always doing Arms, from the first set)...Vascularity was strong through arms, delts, and chest...

Body Composition and Look: "You're looking leaner" I got told this morning...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I have to STOP being so self destructive. I don't need enemies when I have MYSELF in my head.

8. Day 139

0438 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 100 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 106 rpm
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 106 rpm
    f. 1 x 1 min effort in 39x15 (HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    g. 1 min in 39x16 (HR dropped back to 70% HRmax)
    As soon as I headed out the door for a HIIT Run the heavens opened up; unlike the past, when I would have just gone out in it anyway, I went back inside and sat on the rollers...Started out very slowly; legs were a little 'achy'. First set of efforts was ok; HR was 90% HRmax by the third effort, and stayed there. Relaxed a little after 8 efforts, giving my legs some time to spin over. Second set of efforts was awesome, with legs flying and gasping for breathing. After another easy 4 min, decided to do a longer effort. Heart/chest were aching/sharp pain by 40 sec, and I had to make the last minutes very easy to ease it away.

0501 - Stretch 25 min.

0559 - Chest/Abs (1 min recovery between sets, except Abs - 30 sec):
    1. Flat BB BP 4 x 6 - Started at 93.72lb, since I managed so well last week. However, getting 6 reps out for the first set was a battle in itself. By the third set my last two reps were VERY slow, and I was almost in angry, frustrated tears on the last set because of the pain in my left wrist and my weakness.
    2. Inc. DB BP 4 x 6 - Started out with 52lb, since 47lb last week was fine. However, barely managed to get ithe fourth rep out, struggling badly for the rest of the set. Went down to 47lb for the second set, staying there. Right biceps tendon was aggravated throughout this entire exercise.
    3. P/U (feet on bench, hands on s/b) 4 x 10 - Quite aggressive from my lack of strength thus far, decided to make P/U harder, by using a s/b beneath hands (instead of a m/b), to force me to focus more, and balance harder. First set was ok; left wrist was aching a little. Second set barely managed the tenth rep out. Third set almost fell on my face after the last rep. Last set saw a swift few reps, and then slowing down. Really concentrating on stabilizing myself. A bit wobbly on my feet afterwards.
    4. Cable Crossovers 4 x 12 - Seeing stars by this time. Wanting to get more reps out and punish my body by making it hurt more. Triceps were burning by the second set. Last set was JUST done. Having to kneel down between sets to stop the room from spinning.
    5. Abs 2 x [a. plank x 1 min (alternating opposite arm/leg every 15 sec), b. side (left/right) plank x 30 sec, c. side (right/left) plank x 30 sec]
    6. Plank x 1 min

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0330, so ~4.5 hours sleep. Took quite a while to get to sleep last night. Woke alert and perky. Dreams no fun...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Done what I have to. Feeling quite mentally drained...

Energy: Energy on rollers was great. Not so great in the gym, and anger coupled with frustration and aggression and pushing myself harder because of it saw me nearly falling walking between sets. Glad that I don't have to do a pm cardio session today...

Motivation: One week down...

Mood/Aggression: Lots of aggression and frustration in the gym (and afterwards)...

Libido: Not a chance...

Joints: Quite a bit of pain in left wrist in the gym (and afterwards). Today is the last day of paracetamol (I have been taking 2 tabs with breakfast every morning since starting back in the gym)...Right biceps tendon irritated...

Strength: Really struggled today.

Quality of Training: HIIT was good. Resistance session was another story.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump strong from P/U on, more in triceps than chest (burn)...Vascularity was knots and lines...

Body Composition and Look: My measurements are hourglass, and yet I never look it (and I'm starting to want to)!!!

Overall Sense of Feeling: I want to binge!!!

9. Hang in there!! Only a little longer and you get to come over here for a vacation!

10. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Hang in there!! Only a little longer and you get to come over here for a vacation!
    Yeah, I was weak yesterday and ended up having ~3200 calories for dinner (GRRRR); I "justified" it by saying that if I could schedule in a day off training I could schedule in a cheat day. Unfortunately, that's NOT so great for me, so from now on I am kicking myself and am going to be DISCIPLINED...I now have 3 photoshoots the week before I come over and I want to be in a condition that I am happy with...Yes, looking forward to coming over; only 8.5 weeks now...

11. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yeah, I was weak yesterday and ended up having ~3200 calories for dinner (GRRRR); I "justified" it by saying that if I could schedule in a day off training I could schedule in a cheat day. Unfortunately, that's NOT so great for me, so from now on I am kicking myself and am going to be DISCIPLINED...I now have 3 photoshoots the week before I come over and I want to be in a condition that I am happy with...Yes, looking forward to coming over; only 8.5 weeks now...
    Hang in there, rosie!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

12. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Hang in there, rosie!
    Thanks for the support, John

13. Day 140

0438 - Rollers:
    a. 15 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax
    b. 25 min in 39x15 @ 70-75% HRmax
    Got on and just let my legs choose their pace (so long as it was >100 rpm). Wasn't so much about anything but keeping my HR between 70-75% HRmax today (I know; I don't usually do recovery rides by CHOICE; this is an exception). Was an ok session.

0604 - Back (1 min recovery between sets - except CG PU - 2 min recovery):
    1. CG PU 4 x 8, 6, 6, 6 - At 111% b/w. First set was ok, although I paused slightly at the bottom after my sixth rep. Second set was also fine. Third set saw me start struggling on the last rep, but managed to get it out. Last set was a growl, having to do 2 negatives to get out 6 reps (since I only managed 3/4 of a rep on my fifth rep).
    2. BB DL 6 x 8, 6, 4, 3, 2, 2 - Really surprised myself here. Started out with 133.76lb and got out 8 reps easy; I could have kept going, but don't really need to do high reps for BB DL. Increased the weight to 155.76lb, and again, managed easily 6 reps. On the third set palms were sweaty, and BB almost slipped from my hands on the fifth rep, so had to let it down. Not to be deterred, increased the weight to 166.76lb; however, sweaty palms were slipping, and I had to end the set at 3 reps before I dropped the BB. Left the weight as it was, and decided to do 2 more sets, getting out as many reps as possible before the BB slipped. To clarify, it wasn't my grip giving, but my hands slipping from being too hot and sweaty; so from next week, I am going to perhaps use straps on later, heavier sets, since I want to be doing 4-6 reps without frustration (and since I CAN be going heavier now). Also, NO wrist pain after sets!
    3. WG LPD - 4 x 8, 7, 6, 6 - Did first set at 105.6lb, and managed 8 reps easy; I should have kept going, but capping Back sets at 8 reps (unless it's either CG PU or the last exercise and I'm doing it for higher reps). Went up to 118.8lb, and managed 7 reps; good. Thought why not and went up to 132lb and managed 2 x 6. STOKED. This is the best I have ever done on WG LPD, and considering I was struggling only 2 weeks ago on anything >105.6lb, it's quite something!
    4. CG TR 4 x 6 - Started at 99.88lb; did 6 reps easy. Stayed at that weight for the second set, since right biceps tendon was aggravating badly; but the exercise itself at that weight was definitely easy. Went up to 110.88lb; managed fine. Went up to 116.38lb and used that for the last set.

0707 - Stretch 35 min.

1945 - Rollers:
    a. 2 min in 39x15 @ 75% HRmax @ 100 rpm
    b. 18 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 102 rpm
    Since too uncomfortable (from all the food from 1200-1330) to be running, did this on the rollers. As with this morning, was more about trying to just maintain ~75% HRmax (but at >100 rpm). Started out in a slightly higher gear than I normally would, just to get HR up a bit faster. VERY thirsty.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0315, so ~4.25 hours sleep. Sleep deep. Alert on waking. Dreams disturbing...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Actually felt pretty out of it for the most part today...

Energy: Energy fine in the morning. Starting to fade at ~ 1330; passed out at ~1430 for 2 hours...

Motivation: I've had a bad couple of days re eating, but now am completely put OFF cheating or the desire to be bad. It's all about getting lean now, as fast as I can without losing any hard-earned muscle...

Mood/Aggression: REALLY GOOD in the gym (because it was a good session)...Good mood dissipated mid-morning...Feeling very uncomfortable and disappointed in myself right now...

Libido: It was there a little after the gym (yes, good sessions tend to get me in the mood). However, I turn on and off, hot and cold, in the blink of an eye, and these days it's not taking much (fro you) to turn me icy...

Joints: No pain in left wrist (and NO painkillers either)...

Strength: WOW. Leaps and bounds improvement. Taking 2 caps of IGF-2 with my NeoVar Recomped 40 min pre-gym definitely makes a difference re strength! From now on I will be increasing the weight on EVERY set if I can; no excuses.

Quality of Training: Two unbelievably good am sessions today.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump excellent...Vascularity excellent...

Body Composition and Look: It's not good enough until there is no excess to my curves when I twist and bend, and my midsection is flatter than flat! However, regardless of what I think about my body, it feels good to know that I "look good" AND are strong and athletic (re speed and endurance), whereas many females in the gym who 'look good" and are "in shape" lift next-to-nothing and are far from fit.

Overall Sense of Feeling: So I gave in to the binging later on yesterday. And again today. However, it wasn't really about the food (definitely "emotional eating" both days). So, feeling quite disappointed in myself. SELF-CONTROL! DISCIPLINE! KNOW WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE WITHOUT DOING THAT!...Other than that, got my study stuff today; from next week my schedule is going to be wake, training, work/study, study/work, training, bed...AND it has been SNOWING in parts of Christchurch today (never lived anywhere with snow before; actually never been IN the snow, only seen it from a distance). Should do some walks in the Port Hills and experience it in the coming weeks...

14. Snow, yuck! We get tons of it here, while my kids like it, I hate the stuff.

Sounds like you had a good back day. Hope you are having a good day today.
  15. UKStrength

You can do it Rosie Days where the diet goes to pot are annoying but I know you can make that photoshoot in top condition, you've got it....

16. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Snow, yuck! We get tons of it here, while my kids like it, I hate the stuff.

Sounds like you had a good back day. Hope you are having a good day today.
    I've never been IN it, so not sure; but being wet and cold, the novelty may wear off. It's not snowing down in the city or where I live, but in other parts.

Yes, yesterday was good. Today I feel shattered and got up late. Full-Body circuit in the gym in 90 minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    You can do it Rosie Days where the diet goes to pot are annoying but I know you can make that photoshoot in top condition, you've got it....

Thanks, Rick. I really, REALLY want to have NO cheat days whatsoever, though. A BIG ask for me. I will beat myself up so badly if I'm NOT where I WANT to be in 6 weeks (although, if my diet stays good I KNOW I will be there).

17. Enjoy your circuit!

I think I'm going to take a day off. I looked at pics of myself and I'm bigger than I want to be. So I can afford to do it. I'll go in tomorrow instead!

18. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Enjoy your circuit!

I think I'm going to take a day off. I looked at pics of myself and I'm bigger than I want to be. So I can afford to do it. I'll go in tomorrow instead!
    I'll try. Last week I was so shattered when it came to my circuit that it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be (then again I've never done longer than 3 weeks of 5 resistance training days per week before until my body has said 'enough", and this is my EIGHTH week, with 8 more to go!)

Tomorrow is my day off (looking forward to that). I can't not NOT afford to go, given the last two days of food (KICK).

I'm bigger than I want to be re fat, and muscle in legs (but the fat will go, and hoping I can "slim" my legs up a little over the coming weeks).

19. Day 141

0907 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 104 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 106 rpm
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    f. 1 x 1 min effort in 39x15 (HR 90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    g. 1 min in 39x16 @ 66 rpm (HR dropped back to 70% HRmax)
    Started out easy. First set of efforts took some getting into (almost served as a 'warm-up' for my second set). Had a 'recovery' period between going easy. Then it was balls to the wall for the second set of efforts; legs spinning and gasping breath. LOVING the efforts, despite the taste of blood from going so hard. Finished off again with a longer effort, really spinning my legs out. Felt good when finished.

1008 - Full-Body:
    Circuit (3 rounds, 1 min recovery at the end of each round) -
    1. BB RD (on box) x 10 - Same weight as last week (not too concerned with weight; more with the stretch for these). Going quite low, but not really feeling the stretch (???)
    2. BB BOR x 10 - 20% increase from last week's weight. Managed fine. Last set was quite painful re right biceps tendon, but slogged it out.
    3. P/U (feet on bench, hands on floor) x 10 - Although my left wrist was clicking on almost every rep on every set, there was NO pain, and these were far too easy. Next week use m/b under hands.
    4. BB Clean and Press x 6 - Used same BB/weight as did for BB BOR. First set was manageable. Second set started struggling, breathing heavily. Last set almost came apart, REALLY slowly done.
    5. Dips x 10 - At 114% b/w. NO wrist pain, and left side working evenly with right.
    6. DB ZC x 10 - Used 17.6lb DBs. No wrist (or forearm) pain. Easy. Weight increase next week.
    7. Weighted crunch x 20 - With 47lb DB. Good.
    8. Straight-Leg Raises x 10 - Instead of doing these hanging (so that slipping grip from sweaty hands wasn't an issue), did these on the Dips' bars, with elbows fully extended, holding self upright. Feeling it a little in anterior delts on the last few reps of each set. Vascularity was the BEST ever, with veins looking like they were trying to burst out of my skin!
    9. Plank (on bench) x 1 min - Keeping the core tight. Anterior delts a little achy.
    10. Burpees (with P/U) x 10 - Good. P/U were done on fingertips; right wrist clicking on almost every rep of every set.

1105 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0716 (waking at 0420), so ~8.25 hours sleep. Still taking me quite some time to get to sleep (the Leviathan Reloaded dose 2). Sleep is deep and quality, though. Woke feeling quite shattered this morning at 0420 (and so tired did not hear the 0315 and 0325 alarms!) Didn't get up until 0728. Dreams were something else...

Mental Alertness/Focus: As with the last few days, feeling quite out of it early afternoon (however, no sleeping today)...Started studying (I am going to aim to get all my assessments done BEFORE I go to the US, so that I can enjoy the time over there more)...

Energy: Fine on rollers and in the gym (better than last week's circuit session, where I was slowing down and almost collapsing). Not needed for much else...I am really quite INactive aside from training these days; need more "lifestyle activity"...

Motivation: Back in business...

Mood/Aggression: Good mood most of the day (squashing any doubts or fears)...

Libido: Has been quite high today...

Joints: Minimal pain in left wrist...BOTH wrists clicking in the gym...Right biceps tendon causing MORE pain than wrist at the moment...

Strength: Full-Body Circuits are NOT about strength.

Quality of Training: Pleased with them.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump excellent...Vascularity amazing, especially when doing straight-leg raises (I want like that ALL the time!)...

Body Composition and Look: Delts and arms looked good in the gym; getting that hardness back. Looking forward to being lean and defined again without needing to have a pump for it.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Having a night off pm cardio; done 3 pm sessions already this week. From next week though, I will be doing 4 pm cardio sessions, continuing for the next 6 weeks...Coming to the US is the first step in setting the blueprint for the direction of decisions that will determine future action...

20. Day 142

Scheduled day off (and I am a little relieved, to be honest; because I am starting to feel fatigued towards the end of the week).

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0714 (waking at 0330 and 0428) so ~8 hours sleep. Was alert and perky at 0428, but since no gym today, stayed in bed. Sleep was deep, and dreams were pleasant last night...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Spent most of the morning studying, continuing on this afternoon. Definitely more focussed than I have been the last couple of days...

Energy: I have energy, but I'm letting my body rest and recover (ready for a SEVERE beating next week)...

Motivation: Definitely there...

Mood/Aggression: Good mood has carried over

Libido: The high never left

Joints: NO pain

Endurance: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity not a lot today, because it's cold and I'm all covered up...

Body Composition and Look: Just get LEANER and I'll be better.

Overall Sense of Feeling: More optimistic. Really looking forward to being in the US (only 7 weeks left)!

21. Thumbs up

Nice use of smileys Also the rest you put between your sets and lack of it is intense, my hats off to you. I need to step my game up as I'm noticing your training harder then me haha great job
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

22. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Nice use of smileys Also the rest you put between your sets and lack of it is intense, my hats off to you. I need to step my game up as I'm noticing your training harder then me haha great job
    Thanks, Anthony (in the mood for smileys today, and they ARE FUN to play with, LOL ).

Yes, I rarely use more than 60 seconds rest between sets/supersets/circuits, etc. (the only exercise I DO have longer recovery with is CG PU). The shorter the better; just means that I can train harder. And it's time to REALLY step up the pace now, especially since I can almost get back to training as I was pre-injury!

23. i dont like long breaks inbtw sets either, also nice because helps with the cardio and makes workouts faster!

24. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    i dont like long breaks inbtw sets either, also nice because helps with the cardio and makes workouts faster!
    LOL. Well, my strength doesn't really suffer (except for CG PU) with shorter breaks, and I'm not one for spending hours in the gym when I can be just as effective in 30-40 minutes.

25. 142 days late....not bad!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

26. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    142 days late....not bad!
    lol! epic

27. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    142 days late....not bad!
    It's all good

28. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    lol! epic
    I what I can good sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    It's all good
    Thank ya lady! Glad to be here
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  29. Day 143

0849 - Rollers:
    a. 5 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    b. 5 min in 39x15 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 125 rpm
    c. 5 min in 39x14 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 118 rpm
    d. 5 min in 39x13 @ 90% HRmax @ 118 rpm
    e. 1 min in 39x16 @ 118 rpm (HR dropped back to 80% HRmax)
    Started out well, forcing legs to pick up the pace from what they have been starting at. Legs felt fresh. 'Step' protocol today, increasing gear with each 5 min period. Increased cadence quite a bit as well on the second step, just to get my HR up more. Loving it. cadence dropped a little on the third step (harder gear), but was ok, as it was still fairly high. Considered going for another 20 min, but decided that I'd had a good session already, finishing easy, smiling.

0911 - Floor/Abs (no recovery between exercises/sets):
    4 rounds of 20, 15, 10, 5 reps -
    1. P/U (feet on floor, hands on floor)
    2. s/b crunch (270 degrees to 180 degrees)
    3. Burpees (with P/U)
    4. s/b wall crunch (knees a 90 degree flexion)
    5. s/b leg curl
    6. reverse curl (on floor)
    7. s/b roll-outs
    Once completed the last round, went straight in to 8. Plank x 3 min.

0938 - Stretch 22 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0706 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0420, and 0602), so ~7.75 hours sleep (since was awake for a little at 0420 and 0602). Quality of sleep was deep and excellent. Dreams were hard and fast...

Mental Alertness/Focus: 7 hours of study yesterday. Today holds about the same...

Energy: If I could I would be bouncing off the walls...

Motivation: YES!!!

Mood/Aggression: Mood still high and fine...

Stress: A 7 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'...

Libido: It won't take me much to get "in the mood"...

Joints: NO pain in left wrist. However, clicking in right wrist during Burpees...

Quality of Training: Pretty good. Got and kept HR high today. Body feeling great.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump during floor/abs circuit...Vascularity good whilst training...

Body Composition and Look: Rear delts and upper back starting to look leaner again. Chest is also leaning out more noticeably, with that small dark hollow just above my breasts.

Overall Sense of Feeling: It's a conscious decision to LIVE and not just be in some farce of living. NO regrets! This is what it has to be like from now on:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl4PrljQdeA"]YouTube - Nickelback - If Today Was Your Last Day FFVII[/nomedia]

30. "It's a conscious decision to LIVE and not just be in some farce of living."

kickass girl, nice work
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 03:19 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
  4. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 07:13 PM