The Female Terminator Chronicles

Page 13 of 26 First ... 8111213141518 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    yeah i think everyone starts out there. I think i was more afraid to hurt my legs more than anything. but yeah common is an understatment lol.

Hope everything is going well Rosie!
    NOT everyone starts out there. MOST people do, and it's mostly males. Females start out doing silly isolation exercises or using the abductor/adductor machine and pretty much wasting any time they spend in the gym.

Others are athletes and have the best instructors, and so do it right from the start.

Pain is just another aspect of training.

Right, enough on this topic. Moving on
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 163

Scheduled Day OFF today (although this week has pretty much been an easy week all round, and a day off is not really that necessary)...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0708 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0420, and 0700), so ~8 hours sleep. Getting quite frustrated with the excessive sleep! Sleep deep. Dreaming....

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been writing an article today (although migraine started in just before lunch)...

Energy: Fine.

Motivation: There...

Mood/Aggression: A little better than yesterday (albeit not by much)

Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'...

Libido: Some.

Joints: Fine.

Endurance: N/A.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity average...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs. Shoulders and arms.

Body Composition and Look: The golden colour is all I like in the mirror right now

Overall Sense of Feeling: Still shattered. This had better fcuking PASS by Monday!!!

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Glad to see your mood has improved even if not by much... keep looking at your golden color in the mirror and it will make you feel even better, the weekend will pass fast! cheers,
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Hows diet going? I'm taking the weekend off diet My abs are all in and I am doing it for me this time with no show deadline to meet so I can afford it .

5 Weeks huh, are you all packed up!
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Glad to see your mood has improved even if not by much... keep looking at your golden color in the mirror and it will make you feel even better, the weekend will pass fast! cheers,
    LOL. You have much to learn about me, mate. No matter how brown I am, if I just look fat, then what's the point???

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Hows diet going? I'm taking the weekend off diet My abs are all in and I am doing it for me this time with no show deadline to meet so I can afford it .

5 Weeks huh, are you all packed up!
    Diet this last week has been no holds barred binging (GRRR).

I keep telling myself that I have the motivation, the means, and all the time in the world to get to where I want, and then...Anyways, I only have ~2% BF to lose, so 4 weeks shall be enough time. But it's in the diet; I just have to control myself better. I can see my top 4 (and sometimes 6), but I want 8-bricks and my midsection to be flatter than flat!

It'll probably do you some good, and have you look better a few days afterwards (that's what generally happens).

Nope. I probably won't pack until the day before I leave.

6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.58%

LOL you sound like me, leave the packing until the last minute. I hate to pack. But then again you are going to be here a long time so I figured it would be a ton of packing.

I seem to be having more issues with cortisol at the moment. Although my abs are in they are not flat. Eh, well we will both get there.
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

LOL you sound like me, leave the packing until the last minute. I hate to pack. But then again you are going to be here a long time so I figured it would be a ton of packing.

I seem to be having more issues with cortisol at the moment. Although my abs are in they are not flat. Eh, well we will both get there.
    Although I'm going to be there a while, it's mostly just supplements, textbooks, and clothes/shoes that I'll be taking over, so nothing that won't take more than an hour to pack. I pack fast.

Yeah, stress is a bitch. I need to learn to control my stress more. It seems every time I relax or have a breather it's back to high stress within a day.

Yes, we will. I HAVE to! I'm sick of being disappointed in myself.

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I think you need to be happy with who you are and where you are. Mentality matters in the gym! You look great! Keep working hard and you will get to where you want to be for sure.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

I think you need to be happy with who you are and where you are. Mentality matters in the gym! You look great! Keep working hard and you will get to where you want to be for sure.
    I'm happy with WHO I am, just not WHERE I am (my body is) right now.

As for the gym, my mentality doesn't really matter there at all. Whether I feel like the fattest person in the world or on top of the world makes no difference; I still give each session >100% and make it as intense as possible.

And I have to look great to ME.

I always work hard, but if I get my diet right I'll get where I want sooo much faster (right now, because my training is so hard I've been able to get away with my diet being uncontrolled).

It's all about battling personal demons, though. Face them and fight! It'll only make me STRONGER!

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.66%

your doing a great job just keep it up
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    your doing a great job just keep it up
    Thanks, Ste

12. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    LOL. You have much to learn about me, mate. No matter how brown I am, if I just look fat, then what's the point???

LOL... thats why i'm trying to follow along here... but I thought brown was in reference to color of your skin
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    LOL... thats why i'm trying to follow along here... but I thought brown was in reference to color of your skin
    It was in reference to skin colour. Like I said being golden/brown/tanned is NOT going to make me "feel better", no matter the circumstances.

14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 164

0833 - 5.7km Run:
    Haven't done a run in over a week (miss it). Not really in the mood for ANYthing, but better doing something than nothing. Started out quite slowly. Started tasting blood from 3:51 (I have noticed a pattern in tasting blood during training if I have been or got upset or angry prior to the session; not sure if correlated). Lower legs felt dead and still; for the most part I was running 'with' my arms. Sped up a little towards the end, but fell back into slow pace. Averaged 4.47 min/km

0908 - Floor/Abs:
    Round A - 4 x 20, 15, 10, 5 (no recovery between exercises or rounds)
    1. s/b crunch (270 to 180 degrees)
    2. Burpee (with P/U)
    3. s/b wall crunch (knees at 90 degree flexion)
    4. P/U (feet and hands on ground)
    5. s/b double-leg raise
    6. s/b leg curl
    7. s/b roll-out
    Round B - 2 x 1 min each exercise (no recovery between exercises or rounds)
    8. Plank
    9. Side (right) plank
    10. Side (left) plank
    11. Ab vacuums

0944 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0709 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0420), so ~9 hours sleep. Still long Woke still shattered. Sleep was deep. Dreams were weird

Mental Alertness/Focus: Finished the article I started yesterday. Now I have to start writing a report for a study assessment. Trying to stay awake...

Energy: Fine.

Motivation: There...

Mood/Aggression: GROWL!!!

Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'...

Libido: Not really there

Joints: Left knee actually causing some problems sharp pain on kneeling or flexion from mid-afternoon on

Endurance: Fine.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Ok (if I wanted to be going SLOW)

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity awesome during Floor/Abs...

Body Composition and Look: Seeing abs better (far from pleased, though)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Still shattered (when will this END?) Getting quite frustrated and irritated at the way my body is feeling If I'm still feeling like this next week there is going to be one aggressive and angry tiger on the loose

15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.22%

Bleh, I know the way you feel, Rosie. I've been having a mix of all kinds of crappy feelings that come and go throughout the day (for the last few days!). Bought a carton of chocolate ice cream earlier this week for my cheat, and it's been calling to me all day!
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Bleh, I know the way you feel, Rosie. I've been having a mix of all kinds of crappy feelings that come and go throughout the day (for the last few days!). Bought a carton of chocolate ice cream earlier this week for my cheat, and it's been calling to me all day!
    Yeah. No fun. Well, the last 10 days have been cheats and binges for me (I know, no need to say anything; I've beaten myself up enough about it already). Hopefully my body will return to 'normal' again, and good training sessions will put me in a better mood...

17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.22%

Yeah. No fun. Well, the last 10 days have been cheats and binges for me (I know, no need to say anything; I've beaten myself up enough about it already). Hopefully my body will return to 'normal' again, and good training sessions will put me in a better mood...

Ha, yeah I did the whole cheat for a whole week at the beginning of the month. Was on the road cross country moving from California to Texas and just didn't care about my diet. I REALLY needed a break, to just not worry about anything diet related! Sometimes it just has to happen.

You'll bounce back and get on track again, I know it!
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Ha, yeah I did the whole cheat for a whole week at the beginning of the month. Was on the road cross country moving from California to Texas and just didn't care about my diet. I REALLY needed a break, to just not worry about anything diet related! Sometimes it just has to happen.

You'll bounce back and get on track again, I know it!
    Yeah, sometimes (although I have never really cared too much about my diet because I always train so hard).

Hope so. My body doesn't really feel like it though. I need to take a week off training and let it recover. Soon...

19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.34%

I treated myself this time with some rasberry sherbert after losing 10lbs.Which is a good thing. Not going to slip up any more, im going to get this old body in the best shape of my life.Ive done made that a commitment to myself .

What ive read about you your a no nonsense ,strict, no holds bar type person.With of course other good qualities.

Treat yourself to something nice . Something dripping with chocolate .

Any how who am i to give any advice to someone who knows what there doing. Good luck with your plans.
  20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by jef2007 View Post
    What ive read about you your a no nonsense ,strict, no holds bar type person.With of course other good qualities.
    I am when it comes to EVERYthing BUT diet!

Treat yourself to something nice . Something dripping with chocolate .
    That's NOT a treat, LOL, since I eat it whenever I want anyways (and have been moreso the last 10 days than ever before)!

Any how who am i to give any advice to someone who knows what there doing. Good luck with your plans.
    Yes, I know what I'm doing. I also know what works for my body, and what I can get away with. But thank you

21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 165

0437 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    e. 1 x 1 min effort
    f. 4 min jogging
    Started out at what I thought was quite a nice leisurely pace, to get back into it again. First set of efforts was well done. Could have been a little faster, but were ok, and the pace was probably what allowed me to complete my second set at almost the same pace. Added in a longer effort to finish the session off, and to let out some of that anger and upset.

0510 - Stretch 27 min.

0604 - Shoulders (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. BB Clean and Press 5 x 5, 6, 5, 5, 5 - 92.62lb for the first set; although I managed the 5 reps aimed for, the last rep or so were real battles, and I didn't want to risk doing the rest of my sets at that and dropping the BB when it was in the 'press' position. Went back to 87.12lb. Managed an extra rep on the first set at 87.12lb, but after that 5 reps became a battle. Struggled; I felt really WEAK today (GRRR). Really heady after every set, vision blurring, and I had to sit on the bench with my head between my knees between supersets.
    2. DB LR 5 x 12 - Only used 15.4lb DBs. If I want strength gains here I'm going to need to do lower reps, or not superset. Forearms were screaming on the last two sets. Vascularity awesome though.
    Superset B-
    3. DB SP 5 x 6 - Stayed with 47lb DBs. I could've pushed it to 8 reps a set, but stayed at 6. I should have actually gone up to the 52lb DBs, but was playing it 'safe', I guess, after the BB Clean and Press. By the last set, the weight was definitely right.
    4. Inc. DB RR 5 x 12 - Didn't go up in weight with these, because of how the rest of the session had gone. Stayed with the 15.4lb DBs. Feeling left wrist the tiniest during last few reps of last set.
    Superset C -
    5. s/b Leg Curls 5 x 15 - Time to start adding some hamstring work in. Even though only using b/w and a s/b, these are still good if supersetted with a weighted exercise.
    6. BB RD 5 x 10 - Only 100.32lb. Done on the floor this time, going down until the plates touched the ground each rep. Feeling it in my glutes on the last set. Grip also slipping on the last set, but holding on.

1720 - 5.7km Run:
    Ok, so no 'wow' with either HIIT or resistance training...Looked forward to getting back into the running. Started out well; VERY well, in fact. Had a pace of 3.8 min/km for the first TWO km (holding for two and not only one km is quite the progress). Albeit not very fast compared to what a marathon runner would hold for 42km, this is the fastest I have done a km in since early last year; so pleased. The music that I was listening to helped as well, as I was running to the beat of it; and after those first 2km, kept repeating the song, so that I would flick over on a faster cadence, and therefore pace. Tasting blood by the fifteenth minute, but kept the pace up, dropping back to 4.1 min/km pace for the rest of the run.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. Yay, back to normal! Sleep deep. Dreams restless...

Mental Alertness/Focus: ~7 hours of study assessments today. Started and finished two assessments (and combined are supposed to take ~3 WEEKS to complete!) So, pleased there...

Energy: Has been pretty good today. There were quite a few moments during resistance training where I felt heady and like I could just fall over; but aside from that...Pm run was excellent...

Motivation: I've run out of chances; it's got to be IT now!

Mood/Aggression: Very up and down. Aggressive. Angry. Depressed. Emotional. Nothing makes me feel as COLD as you...

Stress: 10 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'...

Libido: To be honest, I don't care if I NEVER have sex!

Joints: Wrists mostly good...However, since yesterday, left knee has been giving me problems and pain (but not when I'm exercising, but sitting, kneeling, getting up from sitting or walking; think it's from too much cross-legged sitting)...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Maintaining.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was good. Resistance training was a disappointment. PM run was where the sun started shining...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump, yes...Vascularity high...

Body Composition and Look: GRRRR...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Lots of thinking...I am hardening my heart...

22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.66%

nice running pace, it will soon improve even more!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.75%

nice clean and press rosie, thats awesome. Id like to see what you can get when your feeling strong! keep workin hard.
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

nice running pace, it will soon improve even more!
    Thanks, Ste. Aiming to be able to do that for the ENTIRE 5.7km (or long) run!

nice clean and press rosie, thats awesome. Id like to see what you can get when your feeling strong! keep workin hard.
    Cheers, Joe. Yeah, maybe I should start doing more strength/power rep and see what happens.

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.75%

Thanks, Ste. Aiming to be able to do that for the ENTIRE 5.7km (or long) run!

Cheers, Joe. Yeah, maybe I should start doing more strength/power rep and see what happens.
    I always do strength power reps when I am cutting. I know many people do hypertrophy sets to get shredded but I wanna keep as much strength as possible and rely on my diet and cardio to get my cut. What do you think about that logic? Am I wrong to do that?
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

I always do strength power reps when I am cutting. I know many people do hypertrophy sets to get shredded but I wanna keep as much strength as possible and rely on my diet and cardio to get my cut. What do you think about that logic? Am I wrong to do that?
    If you've noticed, I generally do strength reps most of the time, but will go slightly higher depending on the bodypart (i.e. lat and rear delts and arms I go higher). Personally I think that the heavier you lift the better. It's not necessarily to "keep as much strength as possible", but because you actually can gain more muscle mass and strength training so (at least I do; I don't have to be doing 10-12 reps to gain mass). "Cutting" doesn't mean that you lose strength, and you shouldn't lose muscle mass.

However, the reps I was referring to when I said strength/power were 1-3 reps, as opposed to 3-8 reps. I prefer not to go lower than 3 reps because otherwise I don't feel like I've done anything.

You do whatever works best for YOU.

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.75%

If you've noticed, I generally do strength reps most of the time, but will go slightly higher depending on the bodypart (i.e. lat and rear delts and arms I go higher). Personally I think that the heavier you lift the better. It's not necessarily to "keep as much strength as possible", but because you actually can gain more muscle mass and strength training so (at least I do; I don't have to be doing 10-12 reps to gain mass). "Cutting" doesn't mean that you lose strength, and you shouldn't lose muscle mass.

However, the reps I was referring to when I said strength/power were 1-3 reps, as opposed to 3-8 reps. I prefer not to go lower than 3 reps because otherwise I don't feel like I've done anything.

You do whatever works best for YOU.
    Thanks for your response Rosie, most of the times I do all my bigger movements heavier then my auxillary movements within the 10-15 rep range.
    Enjoy your day! or night! or whatever it is in New Zealand lol
  28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Thanks for your response Rosie, most of the times I do all my bigger movements heavier then my auxillary movements within the 10-15 rep range.
    Enjoy your day! or night! or whatever it is in New Zealand lol
    Yes, well everyone trains differently. You should never compare how you train to someone else, since everyone should be training specific to them.

My day has really only just started. Got up an hour late, but it's still only 5.32 am and about to get on my rollers in the next few minutes.

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.45%

Remember when you suggested changing power cleans to leg day?

bloody hell my legs were like jelly after my leg workout last night lol
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

I love leg training, except for hammy's. Its the only muscle group i can just throw more wieght on and know I can probably do it. Within reason of course. But my hamstrings get sore easy, mainly from leg curls, or stiff leg deads. But having some beef on the lower half is awesome. I can wear shorts in the gym and be proud, whereas some of the huge guys cant, because there so out of proportion. I think its funny.
    BTW, why dont you (Guejsn) compete? Just from the avatar you would easily place/win. If I only had half the physique. And do you give classes on proper posting and smiley use? Ive never seen better written or colorful posts than yours. A+
  31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Remember when you suggested changing power cleans to leg day?

bloody hell my legs were like jelly after my leg workout last night lol
    Some fun huh

Quote Originally Posted by HarryManback View Post
    ...BTW, why dont you (Guejsn) compete? Just from the avatar you would easily place/win. If I only had half the physique. And do you give classes on proper posting and smiley use? Ive never seen better written or colorful posts than yours. A+
    I competed once for a laugh and bit of fun way back in the day when I was still cycling. I am considering it in the natural Federations in 2010 (I would have to be more permanently in the US before competing could be a serious consideration); but really I don't compete because my training in this area is for ME. It's not about getting up on a stage. If I compete it will only be because it was something different and to gain more exposure in this industry, not because it's something I particularly have an interest in.

And no I don't. You don't need a class. Just write as you would.

32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

A 25 yr old saying "way back in the day". Its not like im a fossil but thats funny.
  33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 166

0548 - Rollers:
    5 min in 39x16 @ 80-84 bpm @ 103-105 rpm
    10 min in 39x15 @ 80-85 bpm @ 109-112 rpm
    5 min in 39x15 @ 86-100 @ 118-120 rpm
    20 min in 39x15 @ 80-90 bpm @ 109-112 rpm
    Fcuking FRUSTRATING session today. For some fcuked up reason my HR would NOT increase, and was ridiculously LOW (I mean, THAT is reason enough to STOP the session, as an indicator of overtraining or something wrong), even though my legs were not in a good place. Kept increasing gear and/or cadence for a while, but after 5 minutes at 118-120 rpm my legs were almost mash and didn't want to continue for another 20 minutes at that pace, so dropped back; and watched my HR with growing frustration and anger.

0657 - Arms:
    Superset A (3 min recovery between supersets) -
    1. CG PU 10 x 15, 15, 13, 11, 10, 9, 8, 8, 7, 6 - At 110% b/w. Aimed for at LEAST 15 reps the first set. Surprised when I made 15 on the second set as well. Pushed harder for the third set. And even more for the fourth. By the fifth set I was well pleased and quite elated at my results; soooo much better than last week (which has been the best post-injury). Decided to go for 6, possibly 8 sets. Got to the sixth set and wanted to keep going. Come the seventh set I realized I'd done 81 reps in total, and decided to keep going until I had done at least 100 reps total; which meant another 3 sets. Still tried not to stop until I could barely manage the sixth rep out, which occurred on the tenth set. Left wrist felt as if it was being wrenched out of the socket when I dropped down after the eighth set; dull ache remained for the following sets.
    2. Weighted Dips 10 x 6 - An extra 47.52lb (so not quite as heavy as last week). First set was a bit shaky. Started finding my way a bit more as the sets progressed. Last few sets saw me struggle to get the last rep out. Quite a bit of strain on my wrist after the eighth set, but pushing through.
    Superset B (i min recovery between supersets) -
    3. V-Bar TPD 3 x 8, 6, 4 - Did the first set at 80lb. Since I wanted to see what I could go up to, increased it to 90lb for the second set and managed 6 reps. Increase again for the third set to 100lb, making out 4 reps. Quite pleased with myself, considering that last year, even doing these on a regular basis I would struggle with anything much more than ~50lb for 8 reps (although I was usually doing 12-15 reps per set).
    4. E-Z Bar BC 3 x 21s -Not very heavy, but heavy enough. Left wrist aching a little during the sets, and wrists and grip adjusting slightly at times to allow for it. Forearms and biceps burning well after each set.

1735 - 5.7km Run:
    First two km were ok, albeit quite a lot slower than last night at 4.2 min/km. At the 7-min mark started to falter, though; body slow and sluggish and not wanting to be out running at all. Feeling the pace slow even more up to the 13-min mark. Slowed right back to 4.5 min/km (felt MUCH slower than that, though). Not really too happy with it, but glad that it was over and done with.

1812 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0420 (waking at 0315), so ~5.25 hours sleep. When I woke at 0315 I just turned the alarm off, didn't even hear the 0325 alarm, and when I woke up later felt like I had only closed my eyes for a moment! Sleep deep. Dreams shattered....

Mental Alertness/Focus: Not really feeling like doing much today; tomorrow I'll start on another study assessment...

Energy: Very good during training...

Motivation: I don't care what you think; I'm doing this for ME!

Mood/Aggression: Aggressive. Angry. Depressed. Upset.

Stress: My stress levels have left the building...

Libido: None.

Joints: Pain in left wrist from the ninth set of CG PU and niggling away throughout the day...

Strength: I don't make a note of when I reach new PRs here, but just know that 4/5 resistance sessions a week I set at least ONE!

Quality of Training: Rollers was bleh. Resistance training was awesome. I just wanted to keep going. So pleased with strength gains. Pm run was not the best.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump yeah, but not painful as it usually is on Arms' day...Vascularity only ok...

Body Composition and Look: Midsection looks flatter, but I still look soft (I HATE SOFT!) Harden up and get that body sleek and LEAN...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Not in the best of places.

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.75%

My wrist sometimes feels that way too. Sometime I have to get like barbells and put them on the floor and then grip those when I do the pushups :/ I feel ya.
  35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

My wrist sometimes feels that way too...
    My wrist feels like that because it I broke it a few months ago and never really rehabilitated it properly (my rehabilitation was pretty much waiting a week after the cast was off and then doing what I could as I could in the gym, and pushing myself to do as much as I could).

36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 167

0448 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    e. 1 x 1 min effort
    f. 4 min jogging
    Started out as usual. First set of efforts was like DAYUM! Although strides were short cadence was fast, and I was feeling good, like I was flying over the ground. Since I decided that I'd rather do two sets of quality sprints than keep going and have the last half of my efforts mediocre, decided to stay with two sets with a REALLY easy jog between (so that I can do great efforts BOTH sets). 'Easy' between was hardly more than a walk. But sprints were great. And added in a last long one at the end, just to makes sure that I'd given it all I could.

0559 - Chest/Abs (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Flat B BP 4 x 6 - Same as last week. Struggled badly on the last set from the third rep.
    2. Inc. DB BP 4 x 6 - Used 52lb DBs. Did these well. Had to really focus on form. Shaking a lot.
    3. P/U (feet on bench, hands on s/b) 4 x 10 - Good. Keeping core tight.
    4. Cable Crossovers 2 x 8 - 40lbs per arm, same as last week. Struggling a little as well here.
    5. Abs 3 x [a. rope crunch x 15, b. weighted crunch x 10, c. straight-leg raises (on Dips bar) x 10, d. plank x 1 min] - Nice to be doing rope crunches again; missed them. REALLY feeling the burn by the end of weighted crunches. Shoulders feeling a little ache after the straight leg raises. Planks just finished it all off.

0707 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0315, so ~4.25 hours sleep. Didn't really feel like getting up this morning, and was a little shattered. However, started feeling ok after a few minutes of being up and about. Sleep deep. No dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Little study today (but I am on track for having it all done by the time I come over, so not letting it worry me too much)...

Energy: Fine...

Motivation: You CAN do this, girl! BELIEVE in yourself!

Mood/Aggression: Better...

Stress: A little calmer than yesterday...

Libido: Not concerning myself with this for some time...

Joints: Fine...

Strength: Maintaining. With Chest days I have a good week and then a bad week and then a good week and so on (and to be honest, I'm not too concerned with the strength in my Chest right now; it took me at least 8 weeks to get back to decent strength with my other body-parts, 10-12 weeks to see real progress; and I've only been training my Chest again in the gym with weights for 6 weeks now).

Quality of Training: HIIT was EXCELLENT. Gym was ok...

Pump and Vascularity: Little pump...Vascularity was 'bubbles' in my veins in hands and forearms...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Really noticing how hard my arms are, even when I am not lifting (ever since been able to do higher reps and more of CG PU on Arms' day).

Body Composition and Look: So, all my top 6 abs have pretty much all come out to play (last week's easy re exercise and bad re diet, and then starting back into it hard this week was a gamble and is paying off). Just got to lose that last 2-4% BF...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I'm actually in a GOOD mood today (a bit of good professional news, feeling and looking better, training better, and closure)...Also, from today (yes, it was the eat what you want CHO load over 8 hours (meals outside those hours as normal) day today; how'd you guess ) I am following a nutrition plan recommended by Christine (thank you Christine) for the next 4 weeks...

37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.66%

glad your feeling better and got good news!
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.58%

LOL you are welcome! Although see if you thank me when you have had to eat that for 4 weeks straight
  39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

glad your feeling better and got good news!

LOL you are welcome! Although see if you thank me when you have had to eat that for 4 weeks straight
    Sure I will. Because being that lean will taste far better. I'm just going to have to do it one day at a time, baby steps.

40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 168

0748 - Rollers:
    a. 10 min in 39x16 @ 70-80 bpm ~ 108-112 rpm
    b. 30 min in 39x15 @ 85-105 bpm @ 108-112 rpm
    Like on Tuesday, HR stayed RIDICULOUSLY LOW and would NOT rise, even though legs were not in much state to want to go faster. Quite frustrating; I KNOW that I'm NOT overtrained!!! WTF is it then???

0901 - Back:
    1. CG PU (3 min recovery) 4 x 10, 8, 6, 6 - Good. Not better than this session last week, but no less either.
    2. BB DL (2 min recovery) 5 x 6, 5, 3, 3, 1 - Instead of starting straight out by loading the BB up, eased into it, increasing the weight each set. Started with 133.76lb; easy. Moved to 155.76lb; good. Upped to 183.48lb; started noticing it, and left hand/grip giving (I shall definitely have to start using straps with the heavier weights if I want to do more reps with them). Last set at 194.48lb. Considering that I have only just started back at BB DL and for strength, can't be disappointed that I'm not really lifting that heavy.
    3. WG LPD (1 min recovery) 4 x 3 - All sets at 158.4lb. Good. I'll keep working away at this weight until I can do 6 reps at it, and then 4 x 6.
    4. CG TR (1 min recovery) 4 x 6, 4, 3, 3 - Started out with 110lb. Moved to 113.08lb. last two sets at 124.08lb.
    5. CG SR (1 min recovery) 2 x 10, 20 - Last exercise, for some higher reps. First set at only 99lb. Second set burning biceps at a mere 66lb.

1735 - 5.7km Run:
    Started out well. First 2.1km done averaging 4 min/km. Feeling myself slow at 10 min, with a stitch developing at 11 min. The rest of the run was me dragging myself around the loop, speeding up and slowing down, making for a very stilted session. Not feeling good at all, my body quite fatigued. Averaged 4.4 min/km overall.

1805 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0624 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0420), so ~7.3 hours sleep. Just went back into deep slumber after every alarm. Quite shattered, and not really in the mood for anything on waking. Dreaming vividly...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There...

Energy: Fine. Although not in the mood or wanting to go for a pm run went anyway (it's not about what my body wants to do, but what it HAS to!)

Motivation: I CAN DO THIS!

Mood/Aggression: Fine...

Stress: Still high as high...

Libido: Not really...

Joints: Both knees during rollers...

Strength: Today I concentrated on doing strength and power reps (although having the longer recovery makes me antsy), and will continue to do so on Back days henceforth.

Quality of Training: Rollers were ok. Gym was fine; although because I had longer rests with some exercises and was doing low reps, walked out feeling like I hadn't really done much at all. Pm run was not the best...

Pump and Vascularity: Little pump (reps were not enough to induce it), except in CG SR...Vascularity not very much either...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes. Arms.

Body Composition and Look: The higher calories yesterday did not affect me. The only thing I feel right now is quite water bloated (although hardly shows) from all the water I have been drinking (so thirsty; a galleon gone almost before lunch!)...

Overall Sense of Feeling: One step at a time, one day at a time...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 03:19 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
  4. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 07:13 PM