The Female Terminator Chronicles - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 11

The Female Terminator Chronicles

Page 11 of 26 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

definitely too much duff on this page....I am banning myself from coming back until at least....tomorrow
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    definitely too much duff on this page....I am banning myself from coming back until at least....tomorrow
    LOL...The lyrics were the reason for the inclusion
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 149

0916 - 5.7km Run:
    Started out nice and easy; this was a recovery run, and I wasn't going to push my body too much. As it was, just let it settle at a pace and went from there. Left foot still hurting on ground contact, so favouring that a little. Averaged 4.5 min/km.

0946 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0700 (waking at 0428), so ~8 hours sleep. Stayed in bed until 0755, just enjoying the warmth, and feeling shattered. Deep sleep. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Haven't had the opportunity to study today, since been running scans and checks on my laptop, and it's been taking fcuking HOURS (and fcuking me the fcuk off!) and now my laptop is going slow as fcuk (yes I've got my hackles up)...Anyways, migraine didn't start until a bit later today, and passed out from ~1450-1608...

Energy: Yeah, not really (despite the run, which WAS slower and 'recovery')...

Motivation: No day off this week (says it all)

Mood/Aggression: One VERY pissed off tiger today

Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'...

Libido: Some early afternoon

Joints: No issues.

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Supposed to be my day OFF, but since I didn't do pm cardio on Thursday all bets are off. A 'recovery' session (if you can have a 'recovery' run at >85% HRmax)...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Not a lot of vascularity either...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs. Delts and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Got told I'm looking leaner today (I think people just need their eyes CHECKED)...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I just wanted to CHILL today

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 150

0853 - Rollers:
    a. 5 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 120 rpm
    b. 5 min in 39x15 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 120 rpm
    c. 5 min in 39x14 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 120 rpm
    d. 5 min in 39x16 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 120 rpm
    Started out hard and fast. 120 rpm is the perfect cadence for time-trialling, so decided to use it today. Used a 'step' protocol to increase intensity. Although HR was low to start with, the spinning made the session a little more intense. Instead of going up another gear after 15 min, went back down, and spun there (maybe SHOULD have gone UP again, but, shrug). It was a good session; need to do some more high-cadence work.

0917 - Abs (no recovery between rounds/exercises):
    2 rounds -
    a. s/b crunch to 180 degrees x 15
    b. s/b wall crunch (knees at 90 degree flexion) x 15
    c. s/b rollout x 15
    d. s/b db-leg raise x 15
    e. Plank x 1 min
    f. Side (right) plank x 1 min
    g. Side (left) plank x 1 min

0936 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0700 (waking at 0420), so ~8 hours sleep. Sleep deep. Dreams were very vivid and very weird...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Small migraine early afternoon. Passed out ~1445 until 1600..

Energy: Good for rollers. I WAS going to do a 5.7km run this evening, but decided to just stick to my schedule (and not play 'catch up'), so that I am feeling a little more refreshed for training tomorrow..

Motivation: This is a BATTLE and I'm taking NO prisoners!!!

Mood/Aggression: Better. Flat most of the day.

Libido: Some.

Joints: No issues.

Quality of Training: Rollers this morning was good...

Pump and Vascularity: Small pump from the spinning...Vascularity excellent while training...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs. Delts and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Hips/Adonis Belt staring to look a little leaner; veins snaking up the torso...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Bring on June!

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Supplements and Training: 1-27 June 2009

SUPPLEMENTS

Fat Loss Stack
    * DCP: 2 caps first thing in the morning, 2 caps 30 min pre-lunch, 2 caps 30 min pre-dinner, and 1 cap last thing at night.
    * Leviathan Reloaded: 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps at 1-3pm (30 min pre-protein shake/45 min pre-food, if applicable).
    * Dermatherm: 4 pumps after post-gym shower (resistance training days); 4 pumps post-cardio/morning shower (non-resistance training days).

* IGF-2: 2 caps first thing in the morning, 2 caps 30-40 min pre-gym, and 2 caps last thing at night (resistance training days); 3 caps first thing in the morning, and 3 caps last thing at night (non-resistance training days).
    * Drive: 2 first thing in the morning, and 2 caps 60-80 min pre-gym (resistance training days); 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps 6-8 hours post dose 1 (non-resistance training days)
    * RPM: 2 caps 60-80 min pre-gym (resistance training days); 2 caps first thing in the morning (non-resistance training days).

Creatine
    * NeoVar Recomped: 2 caps 30-40 min pre-gym, 2 caps immediately post-gym, and 4 caps last thing at night (resistance training days); 2 caps immediately post-cardio, and 4 caps last thing at night (non-resistance training days).

Joint Support
    * OsteoSport: 4 caps first thing in the morning.

Sleep Support
    * Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps last thing at night.

Vitamins/Minerals
    * Complete-Balance: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.
    * Bio-Mend: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.

Good Fats
    * Omega-Essentials: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.

Protein Powder/BCAA's
    * Leppin Sport Pro4: 1 scoop with breakfast, 1 scoop with meal 2, and 1 scoop with meal 4.

TRAINING

Monday
    am
    HIIT Cardio
    Stretch 20-30 min
    Gym - Shoulders
    pm
    20-30 min Cardio

Tuesday
    am
    20-40 min Cardio
    Stretch 20-30 min
    Gym - Arms
    pm
    20-30 min Cardio

Wednesday
    am
    HIIT Cardio
    Stretch 20-30 min
    Gym - Chest

Thursday
    am
    20-40 min Cardio
    Stretch 20-30 min
    Gym - Back
    pm
    20-30 min Cardio

Friday
    am
    HIIT Cardio
    Stretch 20-30 min
    Gym - Full-Body
    pm
    20-30 min Cardio

Saturday
    DAY OFF

Sunday
    am
    20-30 min Cardio
    Stretch 20-30 min

As usual, my resistance training will vary week by week re exercises and order, sets and reps, always striving to increase weights/strength, and continually progress...Also going to STOP anything re Legs (except for hamstrings; these need to come out more) in the gym, since even with the small amount of work that I am doing for them they continue to GROW (seriously, I could do silly things like most females do for legs and mine would blow up; I'd hate to see what would happen is I WAS training for mass THERE!) Besides, they get worked enough in cardio (and I want to 'slim' them up).

Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

damn thats a lot of cardio!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    damn thats a lot of cardio!
    Not for me, LOL! It's only an extra 3-4 sessions (i.e. 10 instead of 6-7) a week from my regular "out of season/bulking/recomp" training (when I do 20-30 min every day). However, since I am taking this "cutting" seriously from now on I need that extra kick and something aside from being more strict with my diet to see the results I want (I only have 6 weeks now to get as lean and in the shape I want/need to be in for my photoshoots).

Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Looking good. Good progress!
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Looking good. Good progress!

Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

I like how you posted the videos in here and nice supp lineup btw you gotta love being a rep sometimes
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I like how you posted the videos in here and nice supp lineup btw you gotta love being a rep sometimes
    Thanks, Anthony.

Yes, being a rep has its perks. However, I DO buy my own supplements as well

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 151 - Day 20 of DCP/Leviathan Reloaded, Day 1 of Dermatherm

0457 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging
    Cold. Didn't take long to warm up though. Efforts blew me away with the speed and seeming effortlessness of them. When I started doing these more regularly a couple of weeks ago I was struggling to manage even 8 efforts; now I seem to breeze through them (this last week especially). All efforts were well done, barely slowing, even on the later sprints. Lateral left foot no longer hurt on ground contact (so it must have just been bruised). REALLY happy with the session; and hoping that the weather stays good (or at least no rain between 0430-0500) in the mornings for the next 6-7 weeks. Finished with hands like ice.

0519 - Stretch 20 min.

1027 - Shoulders (1 min recovery between sets/supersets):
    1. BB Clean and Press 6 x 10, 8, 6, 6, 6, 6 - Started out at 76.23lb, since wanted to do a couple of 'warm-up' sets (because hadn't done cardio an hour before); was fine. Second 'warm-up' set increased weight to 81.62lb; good. Increased the weight to 87.12lb for my 'working' sets. Unlike 2 weeks ago, where I could only manage one set of 6 reps at this weight, I managed 4 x 6. Third set started becoming a battle, but I fought it out. The last half of the last set was quite slow though, with small pauses at the top of the clean. Successful, though.
    2. DB SP 4 x 6 - With 47lb DBs. No spotter today. Did better than last week, where I was struggling a little here. Vision went blurry for a few moments after the third set, but shook myself out of it.
    Superset -
    3. DB LR 4 x 12 - 17.6lb DBs today. Managed better than I did last week, so improvement there.
    4. Inc. DB RR 4 x 12 - Stayed with 15.4lb for today. NO pain in my left wrist during them (YAY!)
    5. BB Military Press 2 x 12 - Since I hadn't done that much work this session, added these in. Only used a 50.6lb BB for these. Was shattered by the second set.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0333 (waking at 0315 and 0325), so ~5 hours sleep. Fell straight back into slumber at both alarms, different dreams between each waking; and felt like I had been asleep for HOURS when rewoke. Sleep DEEP as deep. Dreaming explicitly...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Assessments today...

Energy: Energy good this morning. Starting to feel a little fatigued early afternoon, but pulled through with study.

Motivation: NO prisoners!!!

Mood/Aggression: Ok mood...

Libido: Some...

Joints: No pain...

Strength: Goooood.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was AWESOME! Gym was ok; really making some progress there (hard to believe that 8 weeks ago I could barely do anything!)

Pump and Vascularity: Pump straight away in the gym...Vascularity is REALLY strong, with thick ropes for veins in my forearms, knotted throughout...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs. Shoulders and arms.

Body Composition and Look: 54kg (i.e. 118.8lb) at 9.9% BF. So, in the last 20 days that is an INcrease of 1.219kg (i.e. 2.6818lb) of LBM and a LOSS of 0.219kg (i.e. 0.484lb) of BF. Means that instead of cutting I have done more of a recomp; which would have more to do with my diet than training (all good, though). Actually quite surprised with the results I have gotten over the last 8 weeks (+4.304kg LBM and -0.304kf BF); muscle mass and strength have improved at incredible speed (with gains like that of a newbie), even if strength is only back at pre-injury levels (I would have expected it to take LONGER). The extra muscle mass is DEFINITELY noticeable in my LEGS (sigh).

Overall Sense of Feeling: Even though I have lost very little BF, I have gained a fair amount of LBM, which I am quite happy with (more muscle = easier to lose BF). However, from now on it IS cutting (recomping can happen again later)...Had a meeting that went a little later than it was supposed to tonight, so pm cardio did not happen (which means that Saturday this week won't be off and will be cardio)...

Notes on Fat Loss Stack: First application of Dermatherm today. Smells like cinnamon/spicy; not unpleasant. No tingling or burning. The pumps are actually not as much as I expected (but will limit myself to only 4 and see how I go). Looking forward to see how this works over the next 27 days...DCP. Considering my diet, this has been helping in my recomping. No appetite suppression; but I am noticing an increased thirst...Leviathan Reloaded has been interesting. As noted lately I pass out early to mid-afternoon for a while. However, regardless of how I am on waking, after my pm dose of this I am fine for my pm cardio; and feel quite great afterwards. Maybe this is also having some effect on my not being able to go to sleep until ~2300 (along with the pm cardio)? On NON-resistance training days, when dosed with RPM, gives a definite KICK...So far liking these products. Planning on getting some fantastic results over the next 4 weeks!

Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Hope you don't mind if I steal some of the templates you use in your log in my own. Yours is by far the best I've read in terms of cleanliness and detail.
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimninja117 View Post
    Hope you don't mind if I steal some of the templates you use in your log in my own. Yours is by far the best I've read in terms of cleanliness and detail.
    No worries (a lot of people do that).

Bear in mind though that everything I comment on has something to do with the products that I am using; so you should make notes on everything that each product you're using "claims" to do/affect.

Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    No worries (a lot of people do that).

Bear in mind though that everything I comment on has something to do with the products that I am using; so you should make notes on everything that each product you're using "claims" to do/affect.
    Noted. Good advice too thank you.
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 152

0630 - Rollers:
    40 min in 39x16 @ 65-75% HRmax @ 110-116 rpm
    Today was about recovery, and just keeping HR between those zones (I know; I don't usually do that, but sometimes I need it, too). HR was >70% for most of the session. Legs and hips and wrist were fine. Thirsty as. And very hot.

0734 - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets - except Superset A - 3 min recovery):
    Superset A -
    1. CG PU 6 x 15, 10, 10, 9, 7, 6 - At 110% b/w, this was by far the BEST session for CG PU since returning from injury Felt very strong in the first set, and kept pushing for one more rep. I was determined to keep doing sets until 6 was the minimum number of reps I could get out before I knew the next set I would have to use some negatives to complete 6 reps. Did far better than I expected. CG PU TWICE a week DEFINITELY gives me strength gains here (the longer rest helps too).
    2. Weighted Dips 6 x 6 - Since most other exercises are either back at or better than pre-injury levels, I decided that it was time that I started doing Dips with a DB between my feet Selected a lighter weight than I would normally use, but reasoned that I didn't know how my left wrist would be with these and that I needed to 'ease' into them. Used an extra 33lb for all sets. Having only just now been able to do Dips without pain in my left wrist and using BOTH sides to do the movement, adding the DB meant that my left side wasn't working as much. There wasn't pain, per se, but rather an 'ache'. Left elbow didn't fully extend on the concentric phase (so will need to work on that); and couldn't manage as many reps as I used to be able to (but it will come back). But, progress.
    Superset B -
    3. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 8 - Only used 77lb. The first rep of the first set felt weird, and I had to remind myself to 'set' my wrists. Strange sensation (not pain) in my left wrist in the second and third sets. The last rep of the last set was a small struggle.
    4. CG BB BC 4 x 8 - Done with a lighter BB. Pump in my biceps SO strong after the first set of these. Concentrating on keeping my form tight, and not 'rolling' my wrists at the top (to stop any pain occurring in my left wrist, since it has been an issue the last few weeks with this exercise).
    Superset C -
    5. DB FP 4 x 10 - All sets at 47lb. The first set felt easy. By the last set, the last rep was done slowly.
    6. DB ZC 4 x 10 - Decided that it was time to go UP in weight for these. Selected 19.8lb DBs. However, I could only manage 5 reps before my forearms were screaming; so I dropsetted back to 17.6lb DBs for the last 5 reps (and did this for each set). Steps to improvement.
    Superset D -
    7. V-Bar TPD 3 x 21 - Since I was doing 21s with the E-Z Bar BC, thought to do 21 reps per set for this. Started out at 70lb, and had to dropset back to 60lb and 50lb each set when could do no more at that weight (until I reached 21 reps). Triceps were PUMPED and BURNING after every set
    8. E-Z Bar BC 3 x 21s - Not very heavy at 25.52lb; however, this was more about getting that burn, and making sure that my biceps were well and truly worked over. Last 7 reps on the last two sets were slower than they should have been, and my arms were SCREAMING!

1709 - 5.7km Run:
    Actually felt like I was going really slowly tonight However, averaged 4.3 min/km, which is ok.

1739 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0507 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0420), so ~6 hours sleep. Quite fatigued on waking at alarms this morning, and went instantly back to sleep Body woke by itself at 0507. So, a little later, but not too late (which is good). Sleep was as deep as. Dreams were different after every awakening...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Headache started ~1200. Worked in the morning. Slept a little from ~1405-1455. Finished study assessments in the afternoon...

Energy: Rollers was fine. Gym was good. Felt fcuked during pm run.

Motivation: I was once told that I should have been in the army Well, that's where my body is going to be for the next 6 weeks: BOOT CAMP!!!

Mood/Aggression: Mood so-so Flat most of the day. A little positive. A bit of a slap in the face this evening

Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'

Libido: Body has been quite responsive, even if my head isn't really in that place

Joints: Sensations in my left wrist in the gym, especially during the Weighted Dips and Flat CG BB BP; but it wasn't PAIN

Strength: Improving heaps.

Quality of Training: Rollers, fine. Gym, great; and my grunted efforts in the gym I was later told sounded like "sex noises" (WTF???) Pm run better than it felt.

Pump and Vascularity: ALWAYS get a pump on Arms' day, pretty much from the start. It only got stronger as the session went on...Vascularity was knots through my arms, and I'm noticing that the "knots" in my forearm veins are getting BIGGER

Body Composition and Look: Got told that my breasts looked bigger in the gym (pfft)...Anyways, my reflection far from satisfies my mind I DON'T want soft porn model I want VERY lean, curvy, feminine muscle!

Overall Sense of Feeling: Things are falling into place nicely...

Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Rosie, what does your username mean? Ive been curious to ask and keep forgetting!
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed, I cant believe I missed this log and from what I've read so far this is the most detailed log I've ever seen and for lasting this long all I can say is that Rosie is a super log warrior

I have a feeling I gonna learn a lot from this log!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Rosie, what does your username mean? Ive been curious to ask and keep forgetting!
    LOL (pretty sure I was asked this in my first log here).

Guejsn is a name that one of my best friends created and gave me back in the day. It means "Rosie kicks ass and she doesn't need a man to do it".

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Subbed, I cant believe I missed this log and from what I've read so far this is the most detailed log I've ever seen and for lasting this long all I can say is that Rosie is a super log warrior

I have a feeling I gonna learn a lot from this log!
    Thanks Hopefully through my experiences with the products that I use, others can make an informed decision on whether or not they would be right for them.

I've been logging daily on AM since April 27, 2008. However, I decided that it was time to just run an epic log (and this is what this is) to last the entire year (and it's actually a little less detailed than previous logs, whilst still comprehensive enough).

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 153

0434 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging
    Started out fine. From the first effort I felt a little off re pace. Although trying as hard as I could, my efforts felt slow; I didn't have as much energy and oomph as I did on Monday. Regardless, I pushed on, completing 24 sprints. The pace of my sprints did not slow in consecutive efforts. However, it WAS quite a lot slower than Monday's sprints were. Good for being out there training, but not really that great as a HIIT session.

0500 - Stretch 21 min.

0554 - Chest/Abs (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Flat BB BP 4 x 6 - Same weight as last week. Not sure what happened today, as from the first rep of the first set I struggled. The first rep felt 'off', and I was like wtf??? Left the weight as it was, completing all sets with it. Got into it more from the second set, but still felt a little weird. The last 2 reps on the third set were quite slow, and the last rep on the last set I could barely manage.
    2. Inc. DB BP 4 x 6 - Determined to make this better than last week (and because I'd had such a 'bad' run on the Flat BB BP), started out with 47lb DBs, just to 'ease' into it. Stopped at 6 reps, because I wanted to complete 6 reps for the rest of the sets with the 52lb DBs. Struggled a little on the second set. Third set finding my stride. Last set was good. The last three sets were huge efforts, and I was shaking quite badly on the last set (and got told afterwards that I was making "sex noises" again; who pays attention to the sounds of efforts of others in the gym?) So, strength gains slowly being made here.
    3. P/U (feet on bench, hands on s/b) 6 x 10, 10, 8, 8, 8, 7 - Just to make it a little harder, decided to do 6 sets of these. First two sets were ok. On the third set, the last rep was very slow, and I stopped there, knowing that to attempt a ninth rep would mean I would fall on my face. Kept going. On the last set, didn't push it, as I didn't want to end up on my face after that either. Keeping my core tight on every set, and making them good.
    4. Cable Crossovers 2 x 15 - Only used 30lbs each side. However, these were my high-rep exercise to finish the session, and were fine. By the last rep on the second set I was shot.
    5. Abs 3 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. reverse curl (on bench) x 15, c. straight leg raises (on Dips' bar) x 10] - All good. Feeling the burn after the reverse curls on each set. Loving the look of my delts and arms in the mirror while doing straight leg raises.

2033 - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 100 rpm
    Decided to do pm cardio today since I didn't on Monday, and have Saturday OFF as scheduled...Really just a slow recovery ride. As long as my HR was >70% HRmax it was ok. Legs just ticking over, not in the mood for spinning at all. I actually should have probably stayed on for twice as long, but shammies are not being kind to me anymore.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0315, so ~4.25 hours sleep. Sleep was deep. Dreams were great..

Mental Alertness/Focus: There for the morning. Headache didn't start until quite a bit later, and drifted in and out of consciousness between 1405 and 1525...

Energy: Wasn't that great today. HIIT Run, although no slowing of efforts, was done at a slower pace. Gym was fine. didn't feel much in the mood for anything come the afternoon. Pm rollers were just recovery, ticking over.

Motivation: I need to be more RUTHLESS!

Mood/Aggression: Started out ok. Not so good after the gym kind of ended up flat...

Libido: Some late morning to early afternoon...

Strength: Got better on some exercises.

Quality of Training: A bit below standard today.

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump...Vascularity excellent...

Body Composition and Look: Got told that I look leaner. However, still NOT close to happy with my reflection; NO excess!!!

Overall Sense of Feeling: Ok.

Notes on Fat Loss Stack: Dermatherm leaves my skin feeling warm after application, upwards of a few hours (interesting, considering my skin usually feels like ice)...DCP makes me VERY thirsty. I've been drinking between 1.5-2 galleons of water a day and still I feel like it's not enough (also feeling quite water bloated by the end of the day; no wonder)...Leviathan Reloaded still has not produced any "stimulant-like" effects, which is ok...It would actually be interesting to see how DCP and Leviathan Reloaded would work standalone for fat loss...

Im late in reply to all the good effort,and detail youve put in your review. Ive read some. Hows your wrist's doing? Is the pain still there? i had probs with my wrists, forarms they'de get a sharp pain when ide do BB curls.I had to stop for long time and switch to DB curls.

Also with your legs getting over powering your upper body that you metioned little ways back um, is actually a good thing.In what i mean is youve got a good foundation under you to help with your upper body to increase muscle. It'll help stabilize you when you do upper body exercises.At least thats my belief.I beleave building strong legs will help over all growth.
    Also i think it's pretty cool that you like to keep track of your timing.I do the same. Even at home im like, if im cooking something ive got a self timer in my head.I can have 4 things going at once and have them all done around the same time.I get that from my job too etc..Any how good luck with your goals...
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jef2007 View Post
    Im late in reply to all the good effort,and detail youve put in your review. Ive read some. Hows your wrist's doing? Is the pain still there? i had probs with my wrists, forarms they'de get a sharp pain when ide do BB curls.I had to stop for long time and switch to DB curls.
    All good.

Progress re my wrist is mentioned throughout my posts. It is better. Almost no pain now.

Also with your legs getting over powering your upper body that you metioned little ways back um, is actually a good thing.In what i mean is youve got a good foundation under you to help with your upper body to increase muscle. It'll help stabilize you when you do upper body exercises.At least thats my belief.I beleave building strong legs will help over all growth.
    Actually for ME, my legs overpowering my upper body is NOT a good thing. If I do ANYthing for my legs (even if it were with stupidly light weights) I gain muscle mass there (NOT wanted!) Last year I did 4x6 BB FS before Shoulders exercises, since I was concentrating on gaining mass in my shoulders, and it helped a little (then again, it could have been more my diet and training as well); but I also gained mass in my legs. Every individual is different with what works for them and how thei body is; this is how I am.

Also i think it's pretty cool that you like to keep track of your timing.I do the same. Even at home im like, if im cooking something ive got a self timer in my head.I can have 4 things going at once and have them all done around the same time.I get that from my job too etc..Any how good luck with your goals...
    It's called paying attention to the small things, since they're what make or break any effort in the end.

Cheers.

Actually for ME, my legs overpowering my upper body is NOT a good thing. If I do ANYthing for my legs (even if it were with stupidly light weights) I gain muscle mass there (NOT wanted!) Last year I did 4x6 BB FS before Shoulders exercises, since I was concentrating on gaining mass in my shoulders, and it helped a little (then again, it could have been more my diet and training as well); but I also gained mass in my legs. Every individual is different with what works for them and how thei body is; this is how I am.

I see more of a purportion thing.

It's called paying attentino to the small things, since they're what ake or break any effort in the end.

Cheers. True. Are you the type if someone is walking with a plate of food for example and something small falls on the floor you seem to catch it while everyone around doesn"t pay attention lol Im that way ha ha but i try and relax take a breath lol jk

But any how since i work out at home and if my weight isnt heavy enough i'll cut my timing into my sets of reps to make it more intense.It works for now, and its a challenge also in a way.
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

I see more of a purportion thing.
    Well, it's NOT a "proportion thing" if BOTH upper and lower are growing, but the lower at a faster rate and more muscle growth than upper.

Trust me; I KNOW my body (and I get tired of people telling me that I should be training my Legs as well).

Smile

Well, it's NOT a "proportion thing" if BOTH upper and lower are growing, but the lower at a faster rate and more muscle growth than upper.

Trust me; I KNOW my body (and I get tired of people telling me that I should be training my Legs as well).
    my upper grows fast for me, my biceps are 18" and pumped there over that, my triceps are slower to grow but there not small.My legs where thin when i first started out but now theyve thickened up over the years.

Its good to know how your body grows with certain lifts and what to train an what not. Thats a sign of paying attention to what your doing and yrs of training
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Its good to know how your body grows with certain lifts and what to train an what not. Thats a sign of paying attention to what your doing and yrs of training
    Like I said, I know my body very well, and how it responds to EVERYthing, whether it be training, diet, or supplements.

Besides, when you're a top athlete and it's pretty much your LIFE you HAVE to know what (and WHY; this is important) you're doing and how it affects you. And if you're a decent trainer, you should know as well.

Like I said, I know my body very well, and how it responds to EVERYthing, whether it be training, diet, or supplements.

Besides, when you're a top athlete and it's pretty much your LIFE you HAVE to know what (and WHY; this is important) you're doing and how it affects you. And if you're a decent trainer, you should know as well.
    A good Positive attitude ,focus, determination,blood sweat and tears and have love for the sport. lol
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 154

0843 - Rollers:
    a. 20 min 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 108-110 rpm
    b. 20 min in 39x15 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 108-100 rpm
    Started out fine, legs ticking over at a steady pace. When HR got to close to 70% HRmax, upped the gear. Quads were feeling it a little in the last 10 minutes. Vascularity was impressive, considering it was only a recovery cardio session. Got quite hot and thirsty.

0952 - Back (1 min recovery, except CG PU - 3 min recovery):
    1. CG PU 4 x 10, 8, 7, 6 - Waaaay better than this session last week. Increased weight to 112% b/w. Reps were not as slow as last week either. Quite pleased with the progress making here.
    2. BB DL 1 x 12, 6 x 6 - Started out with only 132.88lb, just to see how many reps I could get out. I stopped at 12 reps (although I could have done more), since BB DL is not really a high-rep exercise. Increased the weight to 154.88lb, deciding to do 6x6 at that weight. First set was fine, and the weight actually felt EASY. Grip was also fine re sweaty palms, and did not start to give until the last set, where my left hand almost slipped off the BB on the fifth rep; but I managed to get the last rep out before nearly dropping the BB to the floor. So, going to go up in weight again next week and do 3-6 reps.
    3. BB BOR 4 x 10, 8, 6, 5 - Started out easy. Increased the weight for the second set, and again for the third. On the last set grip 'slipped in' on the BB, and I had to stop at 5 reps.
    4. WG LPD 3 x 6 - All at 132lb; better than last time I did these.
    5. CG TR 3 x 6 - Easily done at 99lb; need to increase the weight.

1839 - Rollers:
    a. 3 min in 39x16 @ 60-65% HRmax @ 100 rpm
    b. 17 min in 39x15 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 104 rpm
    Body didn't feel like doing anything tonight. Thought that it would be better re recovery for it to do a rollers session than a run (since runs shatter me quite a bit). HR wasn't rising, and legs weren't too willing to go that much faster. Increased the gear after 3 min and got a better response, but still a 'slow' session.

1900 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0659 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0420, and 0600), so ~7.75 hours sleep. Really quite shattered each time I woke to an alarm, turning it off, intending to get up at the next one (but it never happened). My training regime is starting to affect my body (and the high calorie days do not help re fatigue the next morning). Sleep was deep though. Dreams were some...

Mental Alertness/Focus: A short break for a few days from study, and then back into it again. Today is more of trying to chill than anything...

Energy: Training was fine. Not really felt like doing much the rest of the day

Motivation: Regardless of what my body FEELS like, it's going to be pushed!

Mood/Aggression: Not much of anything...

Libido: Although my body may be responsive my libido is more dependent on my mind and mood...

Strength: Definitely going UP!

Quality of Training: Rollers were fine. Resistance session was EXCELLENT.

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump...Vascularity was awesome...

Body Composition and Look: Hmmm, looked better today; the higher calories/CHO yesterday worked their "magic"...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Honestly, I am looking forward to having a WEEK OFF training in 6-7 weeks (never thought I would say THAT); come then, I will have been hammering my body relentlessly for 16 weeks, and it will need a break (although, when I get there, I may NOT want to take it off). Right now, however, I feel quite shattered most of the time. It will also give me a chance to settle into a new schedule re time etc. when I am in the US.

Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

You'll probably need that week off if for no other reason than adapting to the time difference here. LOL it was hard for me when I go to Cali because they are 3 hrs behind me. I like my sleep
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    You'll probably need that week off if for no other reason than adapting to the time difference here. LOL it was hard for me when I go to Cali because they are 3 hrs behind me. I like my sleep
    Agreed! When I get off the plane on the West Coast, I just wanna sleeeeeeeeeeeep. I cant imagine what it'll be like coming from overseas.
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

When i went to New York the first day i was just knackered! Was up most of the night lol
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well the time difference is quite something; Sean is 17 hours BEHIND me.

But yeah, my BODY will definitely need the break, just to have some time out, since training has been pretty full on since I started back in the gym. Besides, it will be good; allow me time to clear my head and get it prepped for the coming 12-16 weeks after that.

Agreed! When I get off the plane on the West Coast, I just wanna sleeeeeeeeeeeep. I cant imagine what it'll be like coming from overseas.
    The trip alone is 22 hours from the time I leave Christchurch to the time I arrive in Chicago. So, will probably sleep on the flight over.

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    When i went to New York the first day i was just knackered! Was up most of the night lol
    LOL. I'll either be bouncing off the walls or like the walking dead when I get in.

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 155

0438 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 8 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    e. 4 min jogging
    Cold out, but not really feeling it this morning. Started out well. First set of efforts was good, with the pace back up to usual standard. However, tasting blood from the second effort and feeling a burning, so had an easy period before doing another set of efforts. Second set of efforts was nowhere near the quality of the first, with me struggling a little in trying to push myself. Finished quite slowly.

0503 - Stretch 22 min.

0603 - Full-Body (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. BB RD (on box) 4 x 15 - Done well. Grip started giving on the tenth rep of the last set, but I held on.
    2. s/b leg curls 4 x 15 - Since I can't use the Leg Curl machine at the gym (it's NOT adjustable re size, and I'm not tall enough), I did these instead. Feeling my hamstrings each time.
    Superset B -
    3. P/U (feet and hands on floor) 4 x 30 - A lot harder than I thought they would be. By the 20-25th rep each set I was struggling badly, and the last 5 reps were a slow effort.
    4. CG SR 4 x 30 - PAIN. Started at a higher weight, but had to dropset it after 20 reps on the first set. Stayed at that weight for the rest of the sets. Forearms screaming and left wrist in some pain on the last 10 reps of almost every set.
    Superset C -
    5. DB SP 4 x 15 - I'd actually planned on doing 30 reps for each Shoulders' exercise, so I selected a weight that I have in the past managed 40-50 reps with. However, by the fifteenth rep my arms were shot, and although I felt like I was 'giving up' I let it go, because what I WAS doing was intense enough. Sharp pain in upper traps posterior right shoulder from the second set onwards.
    6. DB LR 4 x 15 - Lighter weight here too. Face was a mask of pain in the mirror as I did these. Right biceps tendon starting to hurt after the second set.
    Superset D -
    7. V-Bar TPD 4 x 30 - I actually started out doing Dips, but after a few reps I was shot, so decided to change the exercise to V-Bar TPD. Again, weight was much lighter than I would normally use, but I was doing much higher reps than I would normally do. By the eighteenth rep on every set my triceps were BURNING, and the pump was so PAINFUL that I almost wanted to stop each time after 20 reps. My triceps have never been so pumped or so painful before. At least I know I worked them hard.
    8. Alt. DB HC 4 x 30 - An easier exercise (although still lighter than usual).
    Superset E -
    9. Weighted crunch 4 x 15 - Good.
    10. Reverse curl (on bench) 4 x 15 - Feeling the burn on every set.

1704 - 5.7km Run:
    Started out ok, like any other day. However, at 7 min got quite a bad stitch in my right side, and at 11 min felt myself slowing. My legs felt like lead for almost the entire run from a few min in; and during the last two thirds of the run my ARMS were driving, my legs only moving in response. My feet were barely coming off the ground, and strides were very short and quick. Averaged 4.5 min/km. Glad when it was over.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. Unlike yesterday I woke bright and perky this morning. Sleep was deep. Dreams were great...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Got my new study lot this evening, so will start on that tomorrow. Aside from that, not really felt like doing much today (although have been WANTING to have something to do, and trying to find ways to keep myself busy). Passed out ~1335-1425, with a headache. Watched 300...

Energy: Better, today. However, come pm run, I felt like I had nothing.

Motivation: NO prisoners! NO mercy!

Mood/Aggression: Straight, flat, calm mood ...

Stress: Creeping close to above 10 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'...

Libido: A few moments here and there...

Joints: A teensy bit of pain in left wrist during the last 10 reps of each set of CG SR. Posterior right shoulder (pressure point in upper traps) sharp pain during DB SP. And right biceps tendon playing up during DB LR...

Strength: Today's session was NOT about strength.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was ok. Resistance session, albeit lighter than what I would usually do, was HARD; and had me grimacing for most of it, a scowl on my face and a growl in my throat. Pm run was blah.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump, hell YES...Vascularity was strong with knots and hoses...

Body Composition and Look: Still got the belly, and feeling far too fat (GRRR). However, it's obvious that I AM leaning up (good). Also, browner...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I keep telling myself that I CAN do this!...There is a sense of satisfaction that I have done ALL the training sessions I scheduled for this week. Diet has also been a whole lot better, with only ONE cheat day (where I give myself 60-90 minutes to inhale whatever I want in whatever quantities I want; and trust me, I easily get in excess of 4000 calories in that period!); but it's working...Looking forward to having tomorrow OFF...

gueisn ,are you training just for a fitness compatition, female body building, or just to look great? I havent read all the way from the beginning of your review just small bits.Just was wanting to know.
    Yesterday i was training my back and i was warmed up but went to do my 2cnd set of DB rows and i tweaked my lower back,.ive been taken some pain pills , and icing it as i type here.Its a killer when i move feels like a nerve between 2 knives.May have to see the doc, see what tomorrow brings.Probably switch o heat pad in little while.
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

gueisn ,are you training just for a fitness compatition, female body building, or just to look great? I havent read all the way from the beginning of your review just small bits.Just was wanting to know.
    Yesterday i was training my back and i was warmed up but went to do my 2cnd set of DB rows and i tweaked my lower back,.ive been taken some pain pills , and icing it as i type here.Its a killer when i move feels like a nerve between 2 knives.May have to see the doc, see what tomorrow brings.Probably switch o heat pad in little while.
    I'm not training for a fitness competition, female bodybuilding, or to look great. Training has been my lifestyle since I was an elite athlete, and since I retired it is still very much so.

This is NOT a review; it is my training/supplementation journal for the entirety of 2009. Therefore goals will change throughout the log, although I pretty much recomp all year round.

My goal at the beginning of the year was: Increase the lean muscle mass in my upper body, in particular my delts and arms, so that my body is more balanced, whilst staying relatively lean (i.e. Recomping).

However, since I broke my left scaphoid (i.e. left wrist) in early February, that changed things. Once I was able to train again, the goal was simply to rehabilitate my left wrist back to function, and regain the muscle mass and strength that I had lost while I could not train.

Right now though, I am doing my FIRST ever "cutting" cycle, 8-16 weeks, to get my BF% as low as physiologically possible for me. Strength, endurance, speed, speed endurance all get worked on as well (as always).

Since I am no longer a competitive athlete my training follows a non-linear periodization model: I do 6-7 days of 20-30 min cardio and 4-5 days of resistance training per week regardless, changing my exercises/sets/reps in the gym each session, so that it is almost never the same (although, reps are specific to the goal of that phase - i.e. hypertrophy and/or strength, etc.)

I love pushing my body to its limits, to see how far it will go. It hasn't broken yet, but I am (and I love it!) walking that very fine line between extreme and progress...

I'm not training for a fitness competition, female bodybuilding, or to look great. Training has been my lifestyle since I was an elite athlete, and since I retired it is still very much so.

This is NOT a review; it is my training/supplementation journal for the entirety of 2009. Therefore goals will change throughout the log, although I pretty much recomp all year round.

My goal at the beginning of the year was: Increase the lean muscle mass in my upper body, in particular my delts and arms, so that my body is more balanced, whilst staying relatively lean (i.e. Recomping).

However, since I broke my left scaphoid (i.e. left wrist) in early February, that changed things. Once I was able to train again, the goal was simply to rehabilitate my left wrist back to function, and regain the muscle mass and strength that I had lost while I could not train.

Right now though, I am doing my FIRST ever "cutting" cycle, 8-16 weeks, to get my BF% as low as physiologically possible for me. Strength, endurance, speed, speed endurance all get worked on as well (as always).

Since I am no longer a competitive athlete my training follows a non-linear periodization model: I do 6-7 days of 20-30 min cardio and 4-5 days of resistance training per week regardless, changing my exercises/sets/reps in the gym each session, so that it is almost never the same (although, reps are specific to the goal of that phase - i.e. hypertrophy and/or strength, etc.)

I love pushing my body to its limits, to see how far it will go. It hasn't broken yet, but I am (and I love it!) walking that very fine line between extreme and progress...
    Ya when i work out its not play time, I give it my all ,Cause i like to see myself increase in strength and endurance. I take it to the last push or pull that i can possably do.I dont half way it, or (( HALF ASS IT )), you could say.I was sitting in the living room with my wife just last night and she notice my triceps popping out under my t-shirt, and she was supprized how big that muscle was looking. I like it when things ive worked at get noticed, even more when i see it for myself. I record my workouts everytime, I write down my timing in between sets of reps,I watch my time in between each exercise too.I write down the amount of weight i lifted, the reps, my body weight that day, how i felt afterwards, and even how i felt the next morning.If my muscles felt full or sore.I look at my body see what has to be worked on, like Arnold said its like sculpting clay .Except you use the weights to sculpt your muscle's.Look in the mirror see what your weakness is and work on it.
    Im with you on doing the cutting of BF% .to be honest this is the first time ive really been so serious of leaning down, and im going for it.Im going to do it. Ive got my mind set, and im going for it.ALSO i really appreciate your advice on the dieting etc , to be able to pin point my calorie intake is just as important if not more important.
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Ya when i work out its not play time, I give it my all...
    Training should NEVER be "play time"; if it is you're not really serious about it and should find something else to do! And NOTHING is ever really "play time" to me, mate.

Im with you on doing the cutting of BF% .to be honest this is the first time ive really been so serious of leaning down, and im going for it.Im going to do it. Ive got my mind set, and im going for it.ALSO i really appreciate your advice on the dieting etc , to be able to pin point my calorie intake is just as important if not more important.
    Good for you.

You're welcome. So long as everything was taken on board. And yes, your DIET is the most IMPORTANT thing in achieving ANY body goal.

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 156

Scheduled day OFF today...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0636 (waking at 0315 and 0420), so ~7.5 hours sleep. Took ages to get to sleep last night, although I had a pain in my temples and felt tired. Sleep was deep. Dreams were there...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Some study to be done this afternoon...

Energy: Not required, since it's a day off, and pretty much doing NOTHING ALL day.

Motivation: Holding strong!

Mood/Aggression: Blank ...

Stress: Sitting between 9-10 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'...

Libido: None...

Joints: No issues...

Endurance: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity good...

Body Composition and Look: Improvement...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I want to be training, but forcing myself to be still and let my body have some recovery time.

Notes on Fat Loss Stack: Continuing to feel a warming sensation after application of Dermatherm that lasts several hours...DCP is making me VERY thirsty. I'm actually trying NOT to drink so much, since 2 galleons a day is starting to get excessive...Finished first bottle of Leviathan Reloaded yesterday...

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 157

0911 - HIT:
    'Warm-up': Treadmill 5 min @ 4.8 min/km
    1. PBJ 1 min
    2. Treadmill 1 min @ 4.3 min/km
    3. Deadbug (with 5kg m/b) 1 min
    4. Treadmill 1 min @ 4.3 min/km
    5. Burpees (with P/U) 1 min
    6. Treadmill 1 min @ 4.3 min/km
    7. s/b crunch (270 to 180 degrees) 1 min
    8. Treadmill 1 min @ 4.3 min/km
    9. Plank 1 min
    10. Treadmill 1 min @ 4.3 min/km
    11. PBJ 1 min
    12. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    13. Deadbug (with 5kg m/b) 1 min
    14. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    15. Burpees (with P/U) 1 min
    16. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    17. s/b crunch (270 to 180 degrees) 1 min
    18. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    19. Plank 1 min
    20. Treadmill 1 min @ 4 min/km
    'Cool-down': a. Treadmill 1 min @ 3.75 min/km, b. Treadmill 4 min @ 4.6 min/km
    HIT in the gym; I enjoy this type of cardio. Started out with a 'warm-up' since I wasn't already, setting the treadmill at an easy pace. Feeling my shins a little during the first few minutes, but not a bad thing (just getting used to the treadmill). PBJ were fine; calves looked good; and definitely noticing the effort in my legs. Added a weight to the deadbug to make it a little harder. Burpees were great; I love these, and 1 min passed by like nothing at all. s/b crunch, and I was feeling the burn in my abs by then. Plank seemed so much easier than they usually are (a good thing). I increased the pace on the treadmill for the second half of the session, and my body handled it rather well. The first time I was running a little fast, but as I went on, my body began to 'lope' along. Finished off with 5 min of REALLY easy running.

0957 - Stretch 25 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0640 (waking at 0135), so ~6.6 hours sleep. Went to bed later last night (waiting for laptop to set-up), but still took a while to get to sleep. Sleep was deep; didn't even hear last two alarms. Dreaming took me back...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There...

Energy: Felt AWESOME in the gym during HIT!

Motivation: Excellent.

Mood/Aggression: Calm 'normal' ...

Stress: Between 7 and 8 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'...

Libido: Some...

Joints: No issues...

Quality of Training: Fanfrickingtastic! Loved it. HIT is always good (and it's something different).

Pump and Vascularity: Awesome pump during HIT...Vascularity strong...

Body Composition and Look: High calorie/carbohydrate day yesterday; definitely looking better and leaner today...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Pretty good. Both diet and training have been great this week. A few more tweaks to diet, but training is perfect...Also, a little less stress taken away re study, since I ended up getting a new laptop yesterday (my current one crashed and refuses to restart even after 2 days); now I don't have to worry about my laptop suddenly giving out on me during an assessment and losing everything. The new one is several classes above the one I had, and it had better last a lot longer than the mere 18 months my last two lasted (i.e. that's 3 laptops in 3 years).

Notes on Fat Loss Stack: Dermatherm does not seem to be having a water retentive effect with me...Leviathan Reloaded gets me quite warm ~45-60 min post-pm dose (but not after my first thing dose); perhaps the fact that I eat 30-45 min post-pm dose (and nowhere near my first thing dose) has something to do with it?...Finished my first bottle of DCP today...

Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

a good quality of training is key! you just keep on truckin along rosie

new laptop yippyyy, i can fix the old one if you want, hope you can find someone to backup all your data onto the new one its fairly easy that way you dont lose anything!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 01:19 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 06:30 PM
  4. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 05:13 PM