John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heres a little fun fact Ragnarok comes from old norse , which is now Sweden, Norway, which means the end of the world...its referring to the end of the world, kind of like Armageddon.

I dont know how to copy the pictures up , maybe a MST rep can come in and help me make it look better. for now heres the writeup

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p3/spaceclown/MS/Ragnarok_700.jpg

Alright I'm using this for energy coming into my competition. I'm four weeks out. This is a detailed log of the four weeks coming into the competition. This log is a heap of information in it , esp for the last four weeks.

This is a basic blueprint, some days will be higher or lower.Diet 300 protein, 100-150 carbs,100 fat. and I do a lower carb refeed day every week.

Training: DC maintenance training (its not Dc per say, I got this idea from Dante so I just call it Dc maintenance and its rest pausing.) Six days per week.
day 1. Biceps, forearms, cardio
day 2. Quads, abs, cardio
day 3. Shoulder's , triceps,cardio
day 4. hamstrings, calves, cardio
day 5. back width, back thickness, traps, cardio
day 6. chest, cardio

Ive been taking only one scivation cap before workout. I call them workouts because I'm not really training.Taking it easy because of my arm.

Took The Crushing punch Ragnarok today in about 20 oz of cold water.mmmm it was good! I don't understand how something could taste this good without any carbs.

*Thoughts on the effects of Ragnarok:::during workout I had good energy and I still have a lot of energy. I took some taurine afterward s to try and calm myself down and will take l-theanine in a second. might have to take in gaba. I don't take stims much and like I said I haven't felt this much artificial energy in a long time, which will be fine .
these last four weeks for cardio after training. i could do cardio now, I wont though. glad to know enhanced energy. Ragnarok does its job no doubt about it.:thumbsup:

I have not done any of these exercises Im trying in eight months because of an injured elbow.

Today was Shoulders and triceps

High Incline bench press 25(on each side) 12-8-7 (27)(arm clicking on warmup...I changed form put elbow brace on and it wasn't bad.
window maker ..side lateral machine 80lbs- 20 x's

Decline close-grip bench 45 and 5=10-8-6(24)
scott triceps windowmaker 80 lbs- 20 x's (clicking it arm and feel something movement in arm)

cardio on bike 38 mins treadmill 8 minutes.

Water intake 1.25-1.5 gallons of water

Protein 275
carb 125(that's counting carbs in the cottege cheese and small stuff, I may lower carbs because of this, before cottage cheese it was 110)
fat 100

and I have energy left from the Ragnarok so I may just lower carbs more provided that I have the energy and not dizzy .

Pictures four weeks out.

Last edited:
CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Good start buddy...glad to see you're enjoying the effects on day 1!

Punch is actually my least favorite of the 3 flavors as far as taste goes, haha...so i'm amped that you found it to be tasty :)

If you have any questions you'll need answered...feel free to fire away!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
usually i fall asleep . I had to dose taurine, l-theanine and gaba to get me to sleep. I'm not used to the extra energy. I took it upon awaking today and about to workout. just ate my first meal. another thing to note usually i stay in bed and a different feeling. I woke up immediately today. Stims do that to you.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Awesome im subbed, i love every mst product ive tried, and now im going to be trying a few more.. Have a great log bro, and get huge...you are huge, well get even bigger.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did the Ragnarok first thing in the morning. eat . went to gym and did

seated leg curl 110-15-10-10(35)
abductor machine 50 lbs 30 x's 70lbs-21x's
seated calve raises(Dc pre contest style) 35 lbs- 10 x's
db betweeb shoes calves 40lbs-30 x's
abs decline crunch/situp 10 x's
45 minutes cardio.
Im pretty tired I might dose some gaba before bed. i dont think ill need it.

energy was steady.

today was a refeed day. im doing 2-3 refeed meals instead of all day because Im not lean enough to do the full carb-up.

protein 250
carbs 310
fat 110
water don't know totally forgot to count

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay today no weight training 30 minutes outside cardio , sunny walked around the local college we both went to,my brother and I. (he's 25, got his masters and getting his phd/doctor, very proud of him) Gym was closed for new years.

Protein 250
carbs 115(cottege cheese makes them higher, which is best taking before bed for the slower absorption)
fat 110

today got in over a gallon of water. 1.25 at the most which is good since I got in 250 Protein. got about the same ratio of protein per lb of body weight to water, which is a brilliant formula to go by measure protein and water. I hope Im teaching everyone something they can take and apply in this log!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today took Ragnarok upon awaking. shower then fist meal. kind of lethargic feeling. I'm thinking the VS or r-ala. any reps know why I got lethargic afterward today after taking it. weird feeling.

Today: backwidth, backthickness, traps, cardio

Close grip pulldowns100 lbs-15-12-10(37)
windowmaker top halfway reps 100-20x's
Deadlifts over/over 225- 10x's, 275-5 x;s Ill always do over/over from now on. not bad for not doing them in five-six months.
Hack shrugs 3 plates-12x's 3 plates and 25- 8
30 minutes bike cardio heartrate 115-130.
than did some cleaning for grandmother -more cardio

thoughts on Ragnarok : I felt strange this mornign . will monitor this. as far as energy it did its job. I did my cardio and cleaned afterward.

Protein 265
carbs 170(yes including the cottege cheese carbs)
fats 100
water around the same ratio of protein.1.25 gallons

since it was deads and cleaning day I allowed myself extra carbs.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
man did them carbs come in handy...

maybe a rep knowws its not really important ..just from a science perspective.today dosed Ragnorak after meal. which it says to dose before Ill play with it and I find after to be working better. even though it takes sense to dose before with the r- ala, vandyl sulfate, glycerol , wouldn't this be best before a meal? due to increased uptake of nutrients. I know I used to dose ala and vs before meals.. or does it really matter. maybe a rep can comment

anyways took a dose and got the energy kick(I had nice energy today)

did chest today
chest machine 45 and 25 on each side 10-5-8
incline smith on about 25-30 degrees windowmaker(its on dantes videos on youtube) 45- 20 x's
push presses 60 lbs- 20 x's

cardio 45 minutes
10 minutes stationary bike 110-125
35 minutes heart-rate-120-148 more on the higher side.
than about a 5-10 minutes log in the park

also practiced my posing routine for 22 minutes. (I know its not required for this online competition, I'm treating it like a live competition)

protein 260
carbs 110
fat 105
water 1.50 gallons gallon and a half.

lots of veggies(cabbage and salad Im eating at least a half to a whole head of cabbage per day with the protein and fat meals fulfilling my stomach, cabbage goes down easy, in addition its great for you i3c)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today took less than a serving first thing in the morning.

nice energy

45 minutes cardio
bike 15 minutes 110-120 heartrate
elliptical machine 15 minutes 125-135
treadmill 15 incline 2.1 125-135
neck machine
Ragnarok did its job. I'm satisfied.

protein 270
carbs 145
fats 95
water about a gallon-not enough

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took Ragnarok first thing after meal one. Its does what it says. The taste is refreshing on this low carb diet. everyone keeps raving about other flavors and says they don't like crushing punch. its good to me.

hit the gym..biceps
suprine curls 20 lbs-11-9-7(27)
pinwheel curls 20 lbs- 20 x's
standing hammer preacher windowmaker(exercise I got from Dante) 12 lbs- 20 x's
cardio 45 minutes
stationary bike ..15 minutes hearrate 100-120 more like 115 most of the time idk
treadmill 30 minutes heartrate 130-140

posed for fifteen minutes
tanned for five minutes

protein 275
carbs 110- but I put bbq sauce on chicken before I cooked it and didnt count them so who knows. i feel energized and feel like I could do more cardio.
fat 110
water 1.5 gallons

The cardio may increase or the calories decrease. Time to push my body farther. cardio was easy so it may increase.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good log man... Have you thought about dropping some of those carbs on non training(cardio) days?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good log man... Have you thought about dropping some of those carbs on non training(cardio) days?
I'll do that. which is one day per day.

six days are weight training then cardio. one day cardio.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright Im going to sleep early today due to work.

Ragnarok..one scoop after first meal..thoughts good energy. i just got tired fast today.

strength has dropped on legs since last time. however I think strength will improve the whole time on upper body due to Im training it again. and hopefully strength will improve on lower body, no big deal if it doesn't though legs are 29 inches and touch and calves close to 17 or 17.

alright here goes...I felt so low carb keto today doing shopping in wal-mart. anyways

front squats (widegrip) 45- 9 x's, 45 and 25- 2 x's, 45 and 10-5 x's
windowmaker leg press wide grip/low..2 plates(per side) 20 x's
abs

cardio
bike 10 minutres heart rate 100-120
incline treadmill 35 minutes..heart rate was135-150 when I do the treadmill dc calves bending over heart rate goes up significantly(5-10) then just regular

Protein 315
carbs 150
fat 95
water dont know...I think it was a little under.

Last edited:
bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
good job smeton,also the big day is coming up!:thumbsup:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good job smeton,also the big day is coming up!:thumbsup:
ohh yeah I wish it was over. we'll these days couple weeks I'll be putting my body though extreme measures for myself. Not the healthiest way to drop fat and I'm just going to do a lot of cardio and low carbs. get on my ass if I slack everyone. and I'll be pushing my body to stuff its not used to.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
ohh yeah I wish it was over. we'll these days couple weeks I'll be putting my body though extreme measures for myself. Not the healthiest way to drop fat and I'm just going to do a lot of cardio and low carbs. get on my ass if I slack everyone. and I'll be pushing my body to stuff its not used to.
you do it up smeton!..and you should be fine!;)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today took Ragnarok upon awaking. hydrated and lifted.

Ragnarok delivered once more.

normal grip upright rows-cambered bar 25 lbs on each side-15-10-10(35)
Side lateral windowmaker 90 lbs- 25 x's

reverse grip bench press .45 and 10..15-10-6(31)
windowmaker scott triceps 80 lbs-26 x's

cardio 45 minutes first 25-30 minutes heartrate 135
next 25-30----40 minutes heart-rate 190!! yes I was grasping for air heavy and real loud.
next 5 minutes 155-175
I was drenched. everything was drenched.

tanning 6 minutes

20-30 minutes

here's the supplements I'm taking
Controlled labs Orange Triad Multi
Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-sport
of course Ragnarok(creatine , beta alanine, taurine, tyrosine and b vits, antioxidants, some other stuff, r-ala, vs, grape seed extract)
local storeechinnica for immune support
local storeVit C
local storeVit D
NutraplanetL-Glutamine -starting this today
separate dose of tyrosine
zinc
taurine if cramps get to bad from cardio.(nutraplanet)
Sulbutiamine(nutraplanet)
Thyrotabs(last week)(Gaspari)
Luecine(nutraplanet) powder with carb and protein meals.

I'll update nutrition and water intake after done with it

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking real good smeton!:thumbsup:keep it up bro!:)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night I took in cottage cheese and peanut butter before bed and just them carbs seemed to keep me awake. I might be wrong. I might be right.

Protein 280
carbs 80
fats 70
water gallon and a half maybe over (15 grams of l-glutamine before bed) than got up during the middle up night at got in another shake and 10 more grams of l-glut)

I might just go ahead and do this for the remainder of the prep. I know its surely not optimal as far as building muscle, with the super cardio,(190 beats per minute for 10-15 minutes gasping for breathe and my willingness to increase time). since I have more fat than I'd like at this point,I have to hit it harder than if I were already ready or close to it,otherwise,I could just cruise into the competition, that's not the case though. I'm gaining muscle esp on upper body from not training it for eight months.

Last edited:
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a question. I'm not taking in anything after weight-training. i wait in till after cardio to take in post. Ive never ever done this in all my years of lifting (close to seven). I dont think it'll hurt much for a couple of weeks because I was taking in a shake and a piece of fruit post weight training and it doing cardio immediately after and it seemed to make cardio harder due to stomach digestion this stuff.

I like to do it all in one session because gym is far away and takes a good amount of gas and I have my energy in for the day to do it.

My answer is its fine as long as it's like this for a couple weeks, I mean Ive been doing this for years and the situation won't always be like this next time pre-contest.

If I like your answer better than mine I'll use it.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
I'd say take in as much protein post wo as you can, if it means only drinking half I'd do that. Depending on how long your cardio is, you might be losing hard earned muscle.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
confused as to your question? I would say continue BCAA intra and post if thats what your asking?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well you not slacking by any means from what I see bro, so with that said, GET THE HELL OFF THIS SITE AND HIT HARD BROTHA!!!!!!!!! YOUR DOWN TO LESS THAN 3 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!
Make sure when its time you can tell your self, I did everything i could! Good luck man keep it up!:bb3:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright today took Ragnarok upon awaking.(also does extra tyrosine for added energy)

Thoughts: Energy is great. As well as the taste. it taste very sugary like a whole bag of sugar was poured in there. It says zero carbs. Ctdeuce are you sure it has zero carbs like it says? if so what makes it so tasty like sugar almost, real sweet tasting?

Calves
Hack squat calves(Dc pre-contest style) 45 +5 =12
Db between shoes 45- 15 x's

Lying leg curl(nautilus prone curl or something like that) 90 lbs=11-6-5 (21)
abductor machine 80 lbs- 22x's

cardio
treadmill first 25 minutes 135-140 heartrate
next 15 minutes 155-190
last 10 minutes 150

Protein 265
carbs 80
fat 90
water Think I got in a gallon and a half (10 gram L-glutamine and protein shake before bed)

For some reason I feel more energetic even though doing less carbs and high intensity cardio. My guess is less fat=easier to move around and all that blood flow going on from the cardio. When asleep I sleep deep! i don't even feel like I need a refeed day for a while, even though I'll probably do a smaller one in the day couple days since its been eight days since my last.

It seems the more fatter I was, I got more sluggish and the less fat, I'm energized. I'm thinking this is temporary because if you do this kind of diet and cardio for too long, you can become burnt out. In addition I don't think its good for the body to put it though extreme dieting for to long.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking good smeton and awesome way of reading and listening to your body!:thumbsup:..keep up the good work!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
For some reason I feel more energetic even though doing less carbs and high intensity cardio. My guess is less fat=easier to move around and all that blood flow going on from the cardio. When asleep I sleep deep! i don't even feel like I need a refeed day for a while, even though I'll probably do a smaller one in the day couple days since its been eight days since my last.

It seems the more fatter I was, I got more sluggish and the less fat, I'm energized. I'm thinking this is temporary because if you do this kind of diet and cardio for too long, you can become burnt out. In addition I don't think its good for the body to put it though extreme dieting for to long.
you could be in ketosis. many report feeling very energetic once your body switches to using fat as a primary fuel source.
makes sense when you consider the fact that fat contains more than double the energy of either carbohydrate or protein.
and a state of ketosis can be reached even without low carb. just low calorie will force your body to resort to burning fat for energy.
good log smeton. good luck in your final weeks of prep!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in ketosis. I weighed 228 today and haven't had a carb up or re feed day in nine days and counting. (I ve also gained a little bit of muscle from doing exercises I haven't done in eight months this month) I'm prolonging the carb-up or refeed day by listening to my body and common sense of the more body fat you have , you can spread out refeed days longer.

Took Ragnarok this morning and tyrosine...gave me the energy to get though a long back and trap workout and cardio.

Back width, thickness, and traps

Reverse-grip close grip pulldowns 110-10 , 110-8, 110-8
windowmaker close grip pulldown 110lbs- 20 x's

Nautilus pullover machine (did a technique I got recently, its a 10-12 hold at the top of every rep) 110-10, 110-10
windowmaker 80 lbs- 40x's

Hack squat Shrugs
3 plates and 10(each side)=13
3p +35=15

cardio 45 minutes. different treadmill. I did the same intensity as last time. It's getting easier and I can push longer.

protein 245
carbs 80
fat 65
water 1-1 .5 -2 gallons(lost count)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I'm in ketosis. I weighed 228 today and haven't had a carb up or re feed day in nine days and counting. (I ve also gained a little bit of muscle from doing exercises I haven't done in eight months this month) I'm prolonging the carb-up or refeed day by listening to my body and common sense of the more body fat you have , you can spread out refeed days longer.

Took Ragnarok this morning and tyrosine...gave me the energy to get though a long back and trap workout and cardio.

Nautilus pullover machine (did a technique I got recently, its a 10-12 hold at the top of every rep) 110-10, 110-10

Hack squat Shrugs
3p +35=15

cardio 45 minutes. different treadmill. I did the same intensity as last time. It's getting easier and I can push longer.

nutrition will update later
keep up the good work smeton!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hack squat Shrugs
3p +35=15

nutrition will update later
228? What did you start at? just to give me an idea. Your doing great smeton! almost there bro, keep working hard! contest right around the corner!:thumbsup:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
228? What did you start at? just to give me an idea. Your doing great smeton! almost there bro, keep working hard! contest right around the corner!:thumbsup:
i think he started at 234-232..somewhere around there if i remember correctly.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11-27-08 241 lbs (Old gym scale)

12-26-08 234 (new gym scale, changed gyms)234

yesterday 228 lbs

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today took off: had a business meeting in another city and forgot my protein powder in a ziplock baggie and almonds so missed some ; however the people were nice enough to let me use some of their protein so i got in about 20 grams protein, 10 carbs and 5 fat to hold me intill my next meal, intill i got home.

Did take Ragnarok today because no training.

Protein 130
carbs 10
fat 50
water one gallon(this was in three meal including the small carry over meaL the couple Tom and Mary helped me with.)

than I did my refeed

Olean Ruffles fat free cheddar and sour creme chips...96 Carbs, 18 protein , 0 fat (they are good!)

Lean cuisine traditional deluxe pizza 50 carbs 19 protein , 8 fat

weighty watchers smart-one's brownie A la mode 72 crbs, 10 protein,8 fat

4. Reeses Puff's (cereal) 30 carbs,3 protein, 5 fat

that comes to 198 carbs 50 protein and 21 fat and 2,430 soduim

waited 3 hours...

ean cuisine garlic pizza 20 protein 50 carb 7 fat 670 sodium

weight watchers turtle sunday 8 protein, 68 carb, 10 fat
210 sodium

peice of white bread with honey and peice of white bread with low fat cream cheese 5 protein, 30 carbs 7 fat

pomegrate juice 30 carbs(soothes my stomach a bit)

couple sips of IBC root beer poured rest down drain stomach doesnt feel like and and I think i got plenty in.

protein 30-32
carbs 180-200
fat 27
sodium 900

fat was on the high side. I know next time to watch fat a bit closer.

water intake on refeeds is lower than back to baseline when diet goes back to "normal".(this apply s to shitloading as well.

Your about to see even more changes this week.

Last edited:
bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
reese's cereal!..mmmm.love that stuff!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today took off: had a business meeting in another city and forgot my protein powder in a ziplock baggie and almonds so missed some ; however the people were nice enough to let me use some of their protein so i got in about 20 grams protein, 10 carbs and 5 fat to hold me intill my next meal, intill i got home.

Did take Ragnarok today because no training.

Protein 130
carbs 10
fat 50
water one gallon(this was in three meal including the small carry over meaL the couple Tom and Mary helped me with.)

than I did my refeed

Olean Ruffles fat free cheddar and sour creme chips...96 Carbs, 18 protein , 0 fat (they are good!)

Lean cuisine traditional deluxe pizza 50 carbs 19 protein , 8 fat

weighty watchers smart-one's brownie A la mode 72 crbs, 10 protein,8 fat

4. Reeses Puff's (cereal) 30 carbs,3 protein, 5 fat

that comes to 198 carbs 50 protein and 21 fat

I'll have one more refeed before going to bed. Your about to see even more changes this week.
Whats your goal come contest time smeton?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats your goal come contest time smeton?
218-225 depending on musclemass....if the lord allows me to train heavy on upper body and quickly get some of that upper body muscle memor back asap, than the more muscle.. If I can train heavy this week and onward I expect to gain a good 5 lbs of muscle.

If not then I'll just train light and do what I can like I've been.

as far as fatloss though...10 lbs. time will tell how much muscle I can gain.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took Ragnarok upon awaking. and 1/2 teaspoon of tyrosine

nice energy though the workout. The refeed day provided it as well.

Chest
25 incline smith widegrip press 45 and 25 (each side) 10, 7-4
windowmaker 45 +5=15
nautilus incline pec dec 70 lbs- 20 x's

cardio 45 minutes. Im not counting heartrate because gym is packed and jammed and have to used different treadmills which read differently. Ive upped intensity by .5.
I did bike for 6 (whey protein 15 -20 carbs and 6 leucine after weights while riding bike)
Dc incline calves for 15 iminutes *all treadmill is one 15 incline)
20 minutes
than

protein i didn't even count got my share in
carbs 15-20
fat got my share in
water enough

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I haven't been around brother...had some serious personal matters to tend to. If you have any questions though, i'm here for you.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I haven't been around brother...had some serious personal matters to tend to. If you have any questions though, i'm here for you.
I understand . I saw your log something to do with your father. Ragnarok is very sweet tasting,sn it says no carbs..I mean it just about taste like sugar, the taste is nice on this diet. is it possible this has carbs in it? also do you know what flavor system MST uses?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright I crashed. it seems no carb is making me crash early. i dk

anyways the Ragnarok gave me the energy to get though my workout and cardio

biceps
lat cable curls 50- 15-10-5(30)
windowmaker standing db hammer preacher curls 15 lbs- 20 x's
(added neck machine since workout was so short)
Cardio 5 minutres bike
45 minutes incline treadmill...intensity went up.proud of this!

protein 320
carbs 15-20
fat 100
water idk gallon - gallon and a half
(20 grams l-glutamine with shakes)

heres a video I took today. i see where I made mistakes on some of my posing.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

thats it this no carb lifestyle has me drained. bedtime.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
dang!..smeton no carbs!..congrats on the weight loss,your doing really well bro!..looking good smeton!:thumbsup:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro! where do I start? Seriously, your doing great bro, and look great. All your hard work and dedication is/has paid off! Your only going to do/make greater in the weeks to come. Dont change a thing that your doing:thumbsup:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I understand . I saw your log something to do with your father. Ragnarok is very sweet tasting,sn it says no carbs..I mean it just about taste like sugar, the taste is nice on this diet. is it possible this has carbs in it? also do you know what flavor system MST uses?
Nooooooooooooooooooo carbs my man. As far as the flavoring system...Matt has not spilled the beans on that specific topic to me because he knows that I will steal the recipe for success and run off to a large facility in Guam and make myself a bajillionare.