Mass FX and Lean FX *My First Log*

superfalc

Awards
Sup guys. I've been a lurker for a while and need some motivation, so I figured you guys would help me stay dedicated.

Some background:

5'11"
Body Fat guess 13-15. Most fat on my gut and legs.
I'll be doing HST on 3 days a week

Haven't lifted seriously in around 6mos. Been cutting for a month.
I hope to recomp.
I'm taking in around 2500 calories and may adjust depending on how hungry the Mass FX makes me lol.
I'll be eating good fats and getting around 40-50g of protein and 40-50g of carbs per meal. 4 meals and 2 snacks a day.

I'll post up some measurements later today. I will hopefully get my shipment Wed. So I'll start then.

Post up and keep me dedicated, I know the AX reps will :thumbsup:.

*Edited to add*
Other supplements
Whey shake PW.
Some EGCG.

*Edit for measurements*

Arms: R-13.625" L-13.125"
Stomach: 34.5"
Calves: R-15" L-14.75"

superfalc

Awards
Pre-Stack Pics

Sorry if it is crappy quality. I will post pics after I finish in as close conditions as I can get. As you can see I need to lean out and put some muscle on which is why I am recomping. I don't have enough posts to post pics or links so you'll have to click on my profile and look at my gallery.

Maybe a Mod can post these up for me.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
good luck i'm close to the same as you 6' and about the same weight

i had great results with my massfx original and powerfull stack

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
I just saw your pix...i believe you should do good on this. ill stay for the ride.

superfalc

Awards
Day 1, 2, 3

Day 1
Got my box of goodies. Took one MFX one LFX. I'll be dosing MFX 1x4 and LFX 1x3. On workout days MFX 1/2/1.
Felt hot flashing within about 45 min of dosing. :head:
Not much other to report. Sleep was the usual 8hrs straight.

Day 2
Workout day. Slightly easier to do the weight I did 4 days prior. Just now recovering from the DOMS of my first workout in 6-7mos.
Pump was nothing unusual. Definitely feeling a thermogenic effect. No nausea like some others have described.

Day3
Off day. Little to no DOMS. This is the great part. My 2nd workout in 6-7mos and hardly a sore muscle. Believe me I didn't take it easy yesterday. Managed to keep my diet clean on xmas.

I have measured and don't really put much stock in these being just 3 days in.

Starting weight 167.5

Day 3: 165.5 *I had some caffeine yesterday so I attribute this to water weight*
Stomach: 33.5" *Again probably water weight*
Arms: Same

I'll update the measurements and weight every 3-4 days.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
alright i want you to stay dedicated as on my way to accomplishing a long awaited goal of 160lbs, 10% bf. im 5' 10". trying to prepare for track im going to be doing the 100m and the 200m dash. ill keep a well kept eye on this log!

Sub'd

LiGhTEmUp

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
looks good man, stay after it, and im in for the ride. good luck

superfalc

Awards
Day 4 and 5
Had a migraine on day 4 and went to a bowl game on day 5 so I couldn't workout. The migraine was a hunger migraine due to the increase in hunger due to the MFX. Diet was really low intake due to being at the bowl game basically all day on day 5. I have been experiencing some sinus drainage that is irritating. It isn't a cold but at least one other person on the AX sponser forum is experiencing similar sides. Nothing extreme but just something to maybe expect. Weighed in at 164.5 on day 4 or 5.

Day 6
Worked out. Weight was a little easier to put up and went up a little on squats to stay at the 10 rep HST block. Noticing some leaning out in my arms and legs and chest. My stomach will be the last place I lose it probably lol. Also noticing some increase in vascularity, maybe due to MFX maybe due to leaning out some. I am starting to feel the MFX kick in, slight increase in libido. Weighed in at 170.5 PW and I didn't quite get enough water today so I'll probably be up at least a pound next update. After my pump goes down I'll post up some new measurements. Also noticing a slight increase in pumps that I must attribute to the MFX.

Some hoser said I looked skinnier. I guess I'll take that as a compliment right now lol.

Now I'm off to eat some PW jambalaya. MMM chicken, shrimp, brown rice, diced tomatoes MMM

superfalc

Awards
Thanks man. I'm gonna get a month pass to the gym tomorrow so I can hit up the treadmills cuz it's too cold to go pounding the pavement.

Got to add:
This stack is saving me some money on my heating bill. Got some thermogenic effect going that made me turn down the heat about 7 degrees.

superfalc

Awards
Measurements:

R arm: 13.75
L retarded arm: 13.125
Stomach: 34"

Weight 172

superfalc

Awards
Day 7
DOMS is hardly there. Not much new. Today was an off day.

Day 8
Workout day. Pumps are ridiculous now. Not painful or crampy in any way just a great pump. I am around maintenance on calories so I haven't noticed any more significant strength gains.

Day 9
Off day. Just a little soreness in my legs, nothing unbearable. My sinus drainage seems to be going away. Nothing noticeable in the mirror. I put an old pair of jeans on and they are not as tight as they were a couple weeks ago. I don't have an accurate way to measure my fat ass or legs so I'll try to use those jeans as a judgment for fat loss in that area lol.

If any of you have any particular questions, post them up. I am sure I am missing something you guys might be interested in.

I'll try to post up my weight tonight. It seems to be fluctuating some.

superfalc

Awards
what kind of training are you doin?
I'm doing HST.

I start my 5 rep block Monday. I finally got into a routine of going MWF. I'll start up some cardio Sat. I'm doing free weights if you were wondering.

I'm not a really strong guy. I have an athletic background in baseball, and played other sports growing up. I am not skinny as hell as you can see by my pics, but I seem to have a hard time gaining muscle but when cutting I don't seem to lose much muscle. I'm not sure what body type(ecto, etc.) I would fall under.

Weight tonight: 169.5

superfalc

Awards
Sorry for the time between updates. Not much has changed. Haven't missed a workout, but I did have some sinus issues flare up again. I am now clear of that completely.

Today is Day 15. Worked out and again had great pumps. Noticing some more leaning out. Weight is still around the same as are the measurements. The measurements are staying close because I am losing some fat while gaining a little muscle. I think you'll be able to notice this in my post log pics. I got about 50 minutes of 65% cardio in on tues. and plan on doing that 3-4 times a week here on out.

I'll post up some measurements tomorrow after my pump goes down.

Shoot me some more questions if you got 'em.

superfalc

Awards
I got some free weights at the house. I can't stand having to wait at the gym for equipment. I did get a one month pass to planet fitness for some cardio.

superfalc

Awards
Up to day 19.

Weight: 168
R Arm: 13.725+
L Arm:13.25
Stomach: 34"

I think I was probably closer to 17-19% body fat starting this log. I have lost a lot of fat in my legs. I wish I took pics of my legs prior. My back is leaner. My chest has leaned up a little too.

My strength has went up some but I am a around maintenance calories so I didn't expect too much in that category.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
looks like uts doing good. how you feeling?

superfalc

Awards
I feel a little more aggressive. Definitely from the MFX. My sinus issues are basically gone. Hunger is pretty good. I don't have any problems getting to sleep even when dosing before bed. No trouble dosing on an empty stomach. My muscle stamina seems a little better. I don't really see any reason not to run this stack again.

Hopefully you'll see some difference in the pics. Like I said, I am losing fat while gaining a little muscle so the weight and measurements are a little deceiving.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i cant wait to see your after pics. Im thinking of running this after my cut.

superfalc

Awards
Update:

I started up with the green tea extract. I don't know if it is something else but I have been experiencing a little bit of shortness of breath since adding the green tea extract. Nothing irritating just thought I'd throw that out there.

I seem to be leaning up some more. I hope the post pics will reflect that. I start on my 2 rep sets Monday of my HST. My measurements have stayed pretty much the same but I seem a little stronger. My calorie intake is kinda low but I don't seem to have lost any muscle and probably have gained 3-5lbs of muscle. My legs have leaned out the most and I am able to fit into an old pair of 32" jeans that are pretty slim cut. I have gotten a little wider on my lats and my traps are starting to show up.

I have about a week and a half of supply left. I am currently at 168lbs.

Let me know if I missed something.

Thanks for keeping up with my log guys.:thumbsup:

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
no problem man....thats what we here for. keep you motivated and shyt. stop taking the green tea extract for a day and see how that effects you..

superfalc

Awards
Sorry for the wait. Thanks for bumping the log.

I needed to wait until Friday so I could buy some more weights. I will start my 2 rep block tomorrow only missing two workouts. I have about 5 more days worth then I will put up some pics. Diet has been in check this week so I don't expect any regression. I guess it's a good thing I need some more weight lol. Just sucks I had to miss a couple days.

It also gives me a chance to heal up my wrist that has been bothering me. I guess I need to order some joint supps. I injured it hitting some BP just before starting this log. Just seems to be a nagging sprain.

Quick question for anyone keeping up with this, could I start a bottle of Anabolic Pump and Recreate or would I have to take 4 weeks off? I know anabolic xtreme suggests the break between running MFX and some other supps.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
good thing ur on you diet. its hard for me to stay on one with my kind of work schedule.

you should try some animal flex.

And for your question i say just wait 4 weeks like it says. I mean they wouldnt put that on the bottle for nothing you know. Just wait and then you can do another log to get your name out there! so next time a company needs any loggers you can apply with 2 logs in your past you know what i mean!

superfalc

Awards
I'll give that a look. The shortness of breath was due to the TeaGCG. It wasn't anything major or anything.

I am kinda lucky I can get some food when I want to. I'l definitely try to log my next stack whatever it might be. I'll still have some fat to get off, but I am making some progress without losing any muscle.

Mindgame, have you had any experience with any new supps lately that you liked? Maybe something to kill some fat?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
well when i did my little cut i use levi/DCP. That was last year some time. Now i have AP and REcreate. Iam thinking about using Recreate on this years cut and using AP when i bulk. I love Xtend as well and Beta when i was cutting as well.

sigmachiagg11

Awards
i dont see why it would matter. you only took your cycle for like a month, and im running mass fx for about 7-8 weeks. i dont see the problem with 4 wks mass fx and then 4-8 weeks of your new stack. They usually want you to take off a while because its a test booster, and you dont wanna be runnin too long without a break so everythin gets back to normal.

superfalc

Awards
Update:

Weighed in at 164. Down from 167.5 at the start. Measurements are really close to the same.

It felt good as hell to workout again. Got some more weight and I am now going to really push and try and move up in weight. I'm still leaning out. I love the pumps the MFX gives you. I look 10x different post workout lol.

I'm going to workout over the weekend to makeup for lost time. I'll have a final update and pics up probably Wednesday. Hopefully you guys can see some difference, I can, but I'm looking in the mirror and not looking at crappy cell pics.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
do you have any friends wit a digi camera?

superfalc

Awards
Might be able to work something out. It won't change the before pics but it might help.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update:

Weighed in at 164. Down from 167.5 at the start. Measurements are really close to the same.

It felt good as hell to workout again. Got some more weight and I am now going to really push and try and move up in weight. I'm still leaning out. I love the pumps the MFX gives you. I look 10x different post workout lol.

I'm going to workout over the weekend to makeup for lost time. I'll have a final update and pics up probably Wednesday. Hopefully you guys can see some difference, I can, but I'm looking in the mirror and not looking at crappy cell pics.
Good stuff. (I don't know how I missed this log).

Best of luck with the rest of your cycle. I'll be following from here on out, so if you have any Q's, just shout 'em out.

~sinner

superfalc

Awards
Good stuff. (I don't know how I missed this log).

Best of luck with the rest of your cycle. I'll be following from here on out, so if you have any Q's, just shout 'em out.

~sinner
Thanks for keeping up with the log guys.

I finished up my bottles yesterday. I weighed in at 163.5 this morning and my measurements are:

R arm: 13.625
Stomach: 33.375
Calves: 14.675

I will take the pics this evening and get them up.

I felt like I made some progress. I didn't take in enough calories to gain a ton of muscle but I did lose a good bit of fat. I was chubbier than I thought lol. The MFX helped alot with my strength, which is great considering I was in a caloric deficit.

Once I get a little extra dough in a few weeks I'll do another log and increase my calories and try and make some more strides.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff. Glad to hear you liked your cycle.

I've really enjoyed the leaning effects that come with massFX. It seems they helped you out as well.

superfalc

Awards
Post Log pics are up in my profile gallery. I can't post links yet so you'll have to go through my profile.

My new phone doesn't have a timer or zoom or flash so I will try and get hold of a digicam this weekend. Otherwise the biggest difference you can see is between "PostLogFront2" and "Front_12-22"

superfalc

Awards
Check your PM. I sent a direct link.:biggthumpup:

rosco1234

Awards
where the pics at im interested as i just bought a bottle of lean fx and dthc

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
wow pimping. no lie you can really tell the difference. Thats ****ing awesome. good work. Thank you for sticking with your log. there is alot of peeps who start but dont finish. keep it up and stay here and learn as much as you can. cant wait for your next log.

superfalc

Awards
Thanks bro. I didn't know if you guys could tell much from the pics. The one thing I did learn is I had a lot more fat on me than I thought. I probably wouldn't have stayed as disciplined if you guys had not kept up with the log.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
no i could really tell the difference on your stomach. you start getting that v line by your obliques. i want to get on this supp now.