Mass FX and Lean FX *My First Log*

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. good thing ur on you diet. its hard for me to stay on one with my kind of work schedule.

you should try some animal flex.

And for your question i say just wait 4 weeks like it says. I mean they wouldnt put that on the bottle for nothing you know. Just wait and then you can do another log to get your name out there! so next time a company needs any loggers you can apply with 2 logs in your past you know what i mean!

2. I'll give that a look. The shortness of breath was due to the TeaGCG. It wasn't anything major or anything.

I am kinda lucky I can get some food when I want to. I'l definitely try to log my next stack whatever it might be. I'll still have some fat to get off, but I am making some progress without losing any muscle.

Mindgame, have you had any experience with any new supps lately that you liked? Maybe something to kill some fat?
    •   

3. well when i did my little cut i use levi/DCP. That was last year some time. Now i have AP and REcreate. Iam thinking about using Recreate on this years cut and using AP when i bulk. I love Xtend as well and Beta when i was cutting as well.

4. i dont see why it would matter. you only took your cycle for like a month, and im running mass fx for about 7-8 weeks. i dont see the problem with 4 wks mass fx and then 4-8 weeks of your new stack. They usually want you to take off a while because its a test booster, and you dont wanna be runnin too long without a break so everythin gets back to normal.

5. Update:

Weighed in at 164. Down from 167.5 at the start. Measurements are really close to the same.

It felt good as hell to workout again. Got some more weight and I am now going to really push and try and move up in weight. I'm still leaning out. I love the pumps the MFX gives you. I look 10x different post workout lol.

I'm going to workout over the weekend to makeup for lost time. I'll have a final update and pics up probably Wednesday. Hopefully you guys can see some difference, I can, but I'm looking in the mirror and not looking at crappy cell pics.

6. do you have any friends wit a digi camera?

7. Might be able to work something out. It won't change the before pics but it might help.

8. yea it will help the after pics though.

9. Quote Originally Posted by superfalc View Post
    Update:

Weighed in at 164. Down from 167.5 at the start. Measurements are really close to the same.

It felt good as hell to workout again. Got some more weight and I am now going to really push and try and move up in weight. I'm still leaning out. I love the pumps the MFX gives you. I look 10x different post workout lol.

I'm going to workout over the weekend to makeup for lost time. I'll have a final update and pics up probably Wednesday. Hopefully you guys can see some difference, I can, but I'm looking in the mirror and not looking at crappy cell pics.
    Good stuff. (I don't know how I missed this log).

Best of luck with the rest of your cycle. I'll be following from here on out, so if you have any Q's, just shout 'em out.

~sinner

10. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Good stuff. (I don't know how I missed this log).

Best of luck with the rest of your cycle. I'll be following from here on out, so if you have any Q's, just shout 'em out.

~sinner
    Thanks for keeping up with the log guys.

I finished up my bottles yesterday. I weighed in at 163.5 this morning and my measurements are:

R arm: 13.625
    Stomach: 33.375
    Calves: 14.675

I will take the pics this evening and get them up.

I felt like I made some progress. I didn't take in enough calories to gain a ton of muscle but I did lose a good bit of fat. I was chubbier than I thought lol. The MFX helped alot with my strength, which is great considering I was in a caloric deficit.

Once I get a little extra dough in a few weeks I'll do another log and increase my calories and try and make some more strides.
    •   

11. Post Log pics are up in my profile gallery. I can't post links yet so you'll have to go through my profile.

My new phone doesn't have a timer or zoom or flash so I will try and get hold of a digicam this weekend. Otherwise the biggest difference you can see is between "PostLogFront2" and "Front_12-22"

12. i cant find you pics for some reason!

13. Check your PM. I sent a direct link.

14. where the pics at im interested as i just bought a bottle of lean fx and dthc

15. You have a PM as well

16. wow pimping. no lie you can really tell the difference. Thats ****ing awesome. good work. Thank you for sticking with your log. there is alot of peeps who start but dont finish. keep it up and stay here and learn as much as you can. cant wait for your next log.

17. Thanks bro. I didn't know if you guys could tell much from the pics. The one thing I did learn is I had a lot more fat on me than I thought. I probably wouldn't have stayed as disciplined if you guys had not kept up with the log.

18. no i could really tell the difference on your stomach. you start getting that v line by your obliques. i want to get on this supp now.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PH for Lean Mass
    By jock19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 01:07 PM
  2. Lean Mass
    By mmccity in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 04:57 PM
  3. Need workout for lean mass
    By Digphelps in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1