Prime-1st log for Lennoxchi

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ST log. alright this is going to be a no B.S. opinion of prime by USP labs. stats 6'1" 195 lbs. lifting experience-3 years (seriously). diet-lean bulk 500-1000 cals over maintenance protein 40, carbs 30 fat 30 or so. training-just like it's been for 2 months now, Sunday light shoulder,calves/ Monday back,abs/ Tuesday chest,calves/ weds. rest/ Thursday bi's,legs Friday tri's,abs. sat. rest. i have to say i have no reason to like or dislike USP labs. in the past some of their products have done nothing for me, but i go into this with an open-mind to deliver a unbiased opinion of Prime. first dose was today and i'm up 12 lbs. alright just joking, wanted to see if you were reading. but i will report back tomorrow. oh, and dosing is 2 before WO (i am in the gym @ 4:AM,1 after WO, 1 with lunch and 2 two hours before bed, 6 total. i know people say 9 is the best, but you know what 6 is more than what the bottle says and i'm holding USP labs accountable for what they print on their bottles. anyone remember the powerfull fiasco?

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
ST log. alright this is going to be a no B.S. opinion of prime by USP labs. stats 6'1" 195 lbs. lifting experience-3 years (seriously). diet-lean bulk 500-1000 cals over maintenance protein 40, carbs 30 fat 30 or so. training-just like it's been for 2 months now, Sunday light shoulder,calves/ Monday back,abs/ Tuesday chest,calves/ weds. rest/ Thursday bi's,legs Friday tri's,abs. sat. rest. i have to say i have no reason to like or dislike USP labs. in the past some of their products have done nothing for me, but i go into this with an open-mind to deliver a unbiased opinion of Prime. first dose was today and i'm up 12 lbs. alright just joking, wanted to see if you were reading. but i will report back tomorrow. oh, and dosing is 2 before WO (i am in the gym @ 4:AM,1 after WO, 1 with lunch and 2 two hours before bed, 6 total. i know people say 9 is the best, but you know what 6 is more than what the bottle says and i'm holding USP labs accountable for what they print on their bottles. anyone remember the powerfull fiasco?
subbed

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am interested to see how this works out for you. I believe I might be running this in the future.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
alright i was going to update later, but i'll be busy (booty call). the only thing to say so far (3 days in) is i have a lot more energy lately and i'm in a better mood, a more pleasant mood. had a good WO today, but that could be anything. i'll keep the updates about 3 or 4 days apart, so i don't fill up this thread with a bunch of BS and fluff.

CleverMuscles

Banned
Awards
Subbed...
Sorry for the irrevelance but while i was on AM and yotube i found this
uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oyLrb7509Xk
Must Watch!

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
alright i was going to update later, but i'll be busy (booty call). the only thing to say so far (3 days in) is i have a lot more energy lately and i'm in a better mood, a more pleasant mood. had a good WO today, but that could be anything. i'll keep the updates about 3 or 4 days apart, so i don't fill up this thread with a bunch of BS and fluff.
yes bro, keep it short and simple

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
alrighty then, it was back to the gym today. shoulder day. now i have a bad left shoulder that i need to get checked out by a doc, but today it felt better and i had an awesome workout. somethings I've noticed since taking prime is, focus in the gym, I've leaned out just a bit in-spite of eating about 1000 cals over my usual intake (i should have a gut by now, my carbs have been way up over the last 4 days ice cream, cake and such) and a bit of strength has been noticed by me. it has been only a week and i am not jumping the gun here saying it is the prime, but I'm not saying it's not. what i can say is, it is not a placebo effect. more to come in the next couple of days when i do chest/abs on Tuesday. i am also working out a bit later than usual (afternoons vs. mornings)due to a vacation from work for a couple of days and a visit from the most important woman in my life (my daughter).

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Along for the verdict!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
good luck,can't wait to see how it worksout for you

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
about 15 days in and i've noticed an increase in strength and endurance. it seems harder to come to failure. today was bicep day and i could not fit legs in to today's WO due to not being able to fatgue the bi's in a hour. and there was no slacking on the sets or reps. reps have been up a bit and so has the weight used. so far PRIME has been increasing the weight a bit and endurance too.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
leg day today. i have been laying off legs lately due to the fact that I've been wanting to keep them fresh, i just got done doing a PT test so i can start working them again. squats, hack squats, standing calf raises, SLDL and reverse curls today. the thing I've noticed more than anything is the ability to stay lean despite the diet i'm on. mostly lean meat, white potatoes (yea i know "eat sweet potatoes") a lot of bananas and more carbs than i'm used to (ice cream, cake, bagels, whole wheat in various forms). so far my opinion of prime would be best used between AAS/PH/PS cycles,for someone looking to get into something more than creatine and such or about 2 weeks into PCT. again, (the last time I'll mention this) endurance has been up, and strength has been up a bit. tomorrow is chest day, and i will report on that tomorrow. chest day is the "yard stick" that i use to tell how a compound is working. thx for reading.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
chest day. nothing new to report. was not even a good workout. nothing special. but my head was not in it today, woke up feeling tired still. nothing to do with prime. i'm going to finish this bottle and post a conclusion soon.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally I couldn't tell much between 6 or more Prime a day.

I think you'll get more value for money running it as prescribed, but it's definately a two bottle thing - things were just kicking in for me after one bottle.

Anyway, good luck - look forward to your review :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Personally I couldn't tell much between 6 or more Prime a day.

I think you'll get more value for money running it as prescribed, but it's definately a two bottle thing - things were just kicking in for me after one bottle.

Anyway, good luck - look forward to your review :thumbsup:
i did buy 2 bottles, maybe i'll run both back to back.......yea you know what, i will. thx for the info

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like they need to run a 2 bottle special on Prime.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like they need to run a 2 bottle special on Prime.
I think the feedback does highlight this, and it would be great if USPLabs looked into a discounted 'Double Prime Combo Stack'

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
final review please...
yes, Prime was, well i'll say. for me, ok. endurance went up, strength, a bit. being sold as "the last anabolic you'll ever need"........uh, no. this would be good for PCT imo.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
yes, Prime was, well i'll say. for me, ok. endurance went up, strength, a bit. being sold as "the last anabolic you'll ever need"........uh, no. this would be good for PCT imo.
thanks man

Sion

Sion

Awards
an honest and good review thank you

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the feedback does highlight this, and it would be great if USPLabs looked into a discounted 'Double Prime Combo Stack'
Done! :D