Bending the Spoon. Enter the "Shred" Matrix...

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
  1. Bending the Spoon. Enter the "Shred" Matrix...




    Shred Matrix is a Complete Fat Loss System with the purpose of:

    >Eliminating Sugar and Sweet Cravings
    >Controlling Appetite
    >Increasing Lean Muscle Tissue
    >Reducing the Absorption of Sugar
    and Bad Carbohydrates


    For more information on Shred Matrix, click the link below:

    Musclepharm: Shred - Multi Level Fat Loss System

    My Statistics:


    Sex: Female
    Age: 18
    Body Weight: ~160 lb
    Body Fat: 18-19%

    Goals:

    My goal is to get down to 15-16% BF, and at the same time gain and maintain strength. While I am at 15-16% BF, I would like to be capable of squatting 165-175 lb for 6 reps. I think this is a realistic goal, and I believe that MP's Shred Matrix is going to help me out a lot over the next month or so with my fat-loss.

    The past few weeks I have been weight lifting twice a day, 4 days a week and have noticed a significant gain in strength. I don't think that this specific workout best targets weight loss though, so, with the help of my husband, I will be changing it up a little.

    Other Supplementation:


    BCAA's, Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Anobolic Innovation's "Essentials", Fish Oil, Multi, Juice Plus (on occasion) and lastly IBE's X-Dream, which I am also logging.



    EDIT:Final Review and Pics are on Page 13.


  2. Here are my "Before" Shred Matrix pictures:







  3. Once again I'm inininininini so you may googogogogogogogo.

    You look great, BW! I don't think you've ever posted a back photo before. You've really got some great muscle development.
    •   
       


  4. She has an uber strong back - puts to shame most of the guys in our gym when she DLs
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  5. Interesting...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Once again I'm inininininini so you may googogogogogogogo.

    You look great, BW! I don't think you've ever posted a back photo before. You've really got some great muscle development.

    Thank you. I realized that while I was taking X-force I lost fat on my lower back and butt area, but didn't have any pictures to show that loss- it was my first log. I decided to fix that in this one. Make some improvements.

    Great to have you, Irish!

    Quote Originally Posted by D3vildog View Post
    Interesting...

    And I'm glad that you find it interesting, D3vilDog.

  7. So the quest begins.......

    Nice start, this should be a good one.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    So the quest begins.......

    Nice start, this should be a good one.

    Yay! Piston is in!

  9. I am going to be taking my first dose tomorrow. I will start with one pack, and take two if I find it necessary.

    Any suggestions that you all might have are absolutely welcome, any advice is appreciated.

    I will also be posting my workout up tomorrow, when I get back from the gym.

    I'm lookin' forward to this!

  10. You knew D to the Adams would show up BW.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  11. Wish you the best of luck with hitting your goals! Im in, Interested to so this stuff work..

  12. The rest of MP's stuff treated me quite well. Looking at the formulation, Shred Matrix should be no less effective for you
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    You knew D to the Adams would show up BW.

    Adams
    Adams! Glad to see you!


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Wish you the best of luck with hitting your goals! Im in, Interested to so this stuff work..
    Thanks Lifter! It's good to have you too.

    So far I am very close to hitting my squatting goal of 175 lb, but I've got a way's to go with the fat loss.

    The last few weeks I have gained a TON of strength and muscle, but my fat loss has come to a stop, it seems.

    But that's ok, I've got Matrix now to fix that part, and I can Deadlift 200lb, so I think I'm doing alright.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    The rest of MP's stuff treated me quite well. Looking at the formulation, Shred Matrix should be no less effective for you
    I think you are right. Muscle Pharm seems to put out some good quality stuff.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    I think you are right. Muscle Pharm seems to put out some good quality stuff.
    What can I say, we're easy?

    My advice to you would be to make sure you drink a good amount of water while using the Shred. Also if you go to two packs a day try a 5 on 2 off schedule with the dosing, it will help you from building up a tolerance to the 5HTP and the Synepherine. If you need anything along the way you know you can shot me a PM.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  16. In, and one good lolcat deserves another. I figure that since you're cutting with shred matrix this one would be appropriate

    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    5HTP and the Synepherine.
    Didnt your local DARE program teach you not to mix uppers and downers?

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  18. That's a strong looking back there BW.. Will be following your progress - good luck

  19. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    What can I say, we're easy?

    My advice to you would be to make sure you drink a good amount of water while using the Shred. Also if you go to two packs a day try a 5 on 2 off schedule with the dosing, it will help you from building up a tolerance to the 5HTP and the Synepherine. If you need anything along the way you know you can shot me a PM.
    I ended up doing a 5 on, 2 off with X-force actually, because I noticed a tolerance to stims building up.

    Will certainly do the same thing with Shred if I take 2 packs a day.

    Thanks for the advice, Miller!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    In, and one good lolcat deserves another. I figure that since you're cutting with shred matrix this one would be appropriate

    ohhhhh! so cute!


    >>>>>What can I say, I'm a woman.

    Great to have you, Bob!

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    That's a strong looking back there BW.. Will be following your progress - good luck
    Thanks! Glad you can be a part of my log, Jakellpet!

  21. What is that? An opossum?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    What is that? An opossum?
    Protein.
    The Historic PES Legend

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Protein.

    You can't eat it Adams! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!


  24. Man, I would love to see Bear Grylls find one of those suckers.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Man, I would love to see Bear Grylls find one of those suckers.

    That would be a very sad thing to see.
  26. Day 1


    Shred Matrix: Day 1

    I took my first dose of Shred Matrix this morning at 7:55, along with my breakfast. I left for the gym right away, and began lifting at 8:30. At about 8:35 I could really feel Shred kicking in. My temperature rose, I began sweating up a storm, and I felt somewhat nauseous. I also felt a small burst of energy while I was lifting.

    I tried to drink a ton of water, because I know that SM will make you somewhat sick if you don't. So before taking the Shred Matrix pack I downed a liter, and while I was in the gym I drank 2- 3 liters. I also think that my peri- workout shake contributed a little to the nausea. Perhaps even the two combined while lifting.

    Right now I am feeling kind of sleepy. I might lay down and take a nap this afternoon to recharge. I don't think that I will take a second pack today, since it is my first time trying this product out. I'll keep you updated today as to how I feel in regards to Shred.

    Workout:

    I am going to be working out 2 times a day, 4 days a week. I am doing a total body split, so I will either be doing upper or lower in the morning, and the other in the evening. For example, this morning I did lower body, so tonight I will do upper body.

    Here is what I did this morning for my workout:

    5x3

    BB Squats (135lb)
    BB Lunges (115lb)
    Leg Extensions (100lb)
    Seated Calf Raises (115lb)

    I wish that I had increased the weight for my squats. I could have done at least 10 lb more. I just feel like my legs could have been worked a little harder. Something to improve next time.

    After I'm done with my workout tonight, I will post it up.

  27. That sounds like a great split you've got going, BW! I can't wait to start the new one that Resolve helped me with. Tomorroowwww!!!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Shred Matrix: Day 1

    I took my first dose of Shred Matrix this morning at 7:55, along with my breakfast. I left for the gym right away, and began lifting at 8:30. At about 8:35 I could really feel Shred kicking in. My temperature rose, I began sweating up a storm, and I felt somewhat nauseous. I also felt a small burst of energy while I was lifting.

    I tried to drink a ton of water, because I know that SM will make you somewhat sick if you don't. So before taking the Shred Matrix pack I downed a liter, and while I was in the gym I drank 2- 3 liters. I also think that my peri- workout shake contributed a little to the nausea. Perhaps even the two combined while lifting.

    Right now I am feeling kind of sleepy. I might lay down and take a nap this afternoon to recharge. I don't think that I will take a second pack today, since it is my first time trying this product out. I'll keep you updated today as to how I feel in regards to Shred.

    Workout:

    I am going to be working out 2 times a day, 4 days a week. I am doing a total body split, so I will either be doing upper or lower in the morning, and the other in the evening. For example, this morning I did lower body, so tonight I will do upper body.

    Here is what I did this morning for my workout:

    5x3

    BB Squats (135lb)
    BB Lunges (115lb)
    Leg Extensions (100lb)
    Seated Calf Raises (115lb)

    I wish that I had increased the weight for my squats. I could have done at least 10 lb more. I just feel like my legs could have been worked a little harder. Something to improve next time.

    After I'm done with my workout tonight, I will post it up.
    Looks very promising BW, at 2 work outs a day, and seeing how this affected you already? I see no reason for you not to lose 4-5% BF

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That sounds like a great split you've got going, BW! I can't wait to start the new one that Resolve helped me with. Tomorroowwww!!!

    Resolve put my entire workout together. He's better at it than I am, so I just give the job to him, and throw out suggestions. It certainly works out well!


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Looks very promising BW, at 2 work outs a day, and seeing how this affected you already? I see no reason for you not to lose 4-5% BF
    I think you are right, LifterGym. I'm gonna try to get some Stair Steppin' in tonight as well. I think it will benefit me.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That sounds like a great split you've got going, BW! I can't wait to start the new one that Resolve helped me with. Tomorroowwww!!!
    I look forward to seeing what you decided on. Just get lots of sleep and lots of clean food!


    For BW, well be tweaking things a bit as we go - finding what suits her best. Starting off with 150g CHO on lifting days, which should be fine for 2/days. It's a whole different ball-game than lower frequency...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  31. How tall are you? For being close to 160 you seem pretty lean.

    I personally feel that your body looks perfect. I am biased, however, to the smoother lean bodies of women rather than women who are "cut." I hope you understand what I mean and that I didn't word it in an offensive way.

    Goodluck, I will follow along and have my girl follow along too. Maybe you can hype her up!

  32. 2 workouts a day will def speed up the metabolism.

  33. That's the hope!

    BW's a true mesomorph too - darn girl puts on muscle so easy it makes me jealous!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  34. Subbed because I am going to run this in Feb/Mar probably...

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    How tall are you? For being close to 160 you seem pretty lean.

    I personally feel that your body looks perfect. I am biased, however, to the smoother lean bodies of women rather than women who are "cut." I hope you understand what I mean and that I didn't word it in an offensive way.

    Goodluck, I will follow along and have my girl follow along too. Maybe you can hype her up!
    I am 5'8-5'9. I'm pretty muscular. I was the same weight when I was 23% BF, and I just replaced all the fat with muscle while I was loggin' X-Force.

    Any time that a guy tells me that I look "perfect", I'll take it! Ha, and I'll like it too! Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    2 workouts a day will def speed up the metabolism.
    This is true. I have been hearing about how Shred Matrix really suppresses the appetite, but all day I have been hungry. For me this is a good thing. I want to be hungry. I am eating 2400 calories a day right now and I sometimes have a hard time getting down that much food. But when I have an appetite it makes it easy.

    Probably when I take 2 packs a day of SM I'll feel the appetite suppressant kick in.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    That's the hope!

    BW's a true mesomorph too - darn girl puts on muscle so easy it makes me jealous!
    Haha!



    Quote Originally Posted by IrishRugby34 View Post
    Subbed because I am going to run this in Feb/Mar probably...

    Good to have you along.

  37. Evening Workout:

    I took a nap from 1-2pm this afternoon. It really helped me re-charge for my second workout. It seemed like after about 12pm the energy of Shred Matrix had worn off, and all of its noticeable affects. I think I might take 2 packs tomorrow, if you all don't think that 2 would be too much, too soon. Let me know what you think.

    2x15

    DB Flat Bench Press (35 lb DB's)
    Supersetted w/ DB Bent Rows (30 lb DB)

    DB Incline Curls (20 lb DB)
    Supersetted w/ Cable Tricep Extensions (50lb)

    12 minutes of Stair Master.

    I just got back from the gym- my workout was intense and I am beat.

    I was happy with my bench. It felt a bit lighter than I expected, which means that I am getting stronger. Look forward to upping that weight next time.

    Bent Rows were killer when supersetted with the bench. Man, my back and arms are hurting right now!

    Curls sucked. I could barely do 20 lb DB's. First of all my arms were already shot, and that last superset pushed them over the edge. I had a huge pump while doing the curls and extensions- my arms were HUGE! I am having a hard time deciding whether I really like the size of them, or whether I find them too bulky. It doesn't really matter, I suppose, since I'm gonna' be losing fat which 'll make 'em look smaller either way.

  38. More Notes: Today I didn't notice less sugar or carb cravings. Perhaps this is something that will come along with taking two packs, as well as the appetite suppressant for me.

  39. DB Incline Curls always provide some hurtin for me. In a good way.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    DB Incline Curls always provide some hurtin for me. In a good way.
    It was actually my first time doing them- I had a huge pump!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  2. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 04:05 PM
  4. Enter the NEW "Millennium"...HUGE SAVINGS on MST!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 02:58 PM
Log in
Log in