X-Dreams: The Force of Green's epic adventure

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I was nice enough to be given the oppurtunity to test run the new X-Dream by IBE Technologies. I just received the product in the mail today, so I am throwing this log up to post my results. I've been known to have some crazy, vivid, highly-lucid dreams and therefore I am hoping that this formula will induce some of them again ;)

I'll post more soon, I just wanted to get this up.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
sub'd

good to see what you think of it, i tried it a couple of times and it was really relaxing bro, a real chill feel to it

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
FoG... more lucid.... scared and subbed....

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Im on,.... and btw, that punisher movie looks pretty good according to the trailer you posted.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Cool! Good deal, hopefully this product will work as good as IBE says it can.

Yeah man, the Punisher: Warzone was SICK!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
whats in the X-dream?
Originally Posted by LakeMountD
Alright guys, checked tracking of bottles and saw it was overnighted on Friday so we should have them in an hour or so. They go out today .

As you know IBE has never been a company to throw a lot of worthless ingredients into a product. I am not a fan of companies who puts 40 ingredients in something when only two of those ingredients have significant quantities to elicit a response. With that being said here is the ingredient list that we felt worked the best and all of which have significant quantities to aid your sleep!

2-bromo-N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine (LOVE this stuff) - This is the new ingredient that is so simple yet elegant. I am surprised that we looked this over in the past. Works like melatonin but binds much stronger to receptors and doesn't last as long, which sounds like a bad thing but it isn't because it won't give you the same kind of hangover that regular melatonin does at higher dosages.

GABOB - We kept this ingredient because of how well it compliments other ingredients.

Valeric Acid (component of Valerian Root) - Need I say more? This stuff is amazing and we found a really good source that provides as potent valeric acid as I have found. This stuff is proven and there is no reason to try and replace it!
There ya go.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll be watching to see how you do on this. I've recently started waking up at 2 and 4 am every night again. Then I have to get up with the kids at 8am. So I am dragging by the end of the day.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'll be watching to see how you do on this. I've recently started waking up at 2 and 4 am every night again. Then I have to get up with the kids at 8am. So I am dragging by the end of the day.
Sorry to hear that... Must be a little crazy, aye? I'll post something on it stating the sleep quality and what dreams I remember (if any). I'll keep it simple.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How many more days do you have on the fat-loss chemical?

Subscribed.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4-5 I think. That's all. Should I wait?
Well, you can go ahead and start while you are still on it, but reserve judgement until you have tried it off as well. I'm interested to hear if there is a difference from on to off. Should be a nice little experiment.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Well, you can go ahead and start while you are still on it, but reserve judgement until you have tried it off as well. I'm interested to hear if there is a difference from on to off. Should be a nice little experiment.
:thumbsup:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Good call. I will give 'er a go tonight.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to give a good review for overall sleep quality, because the temperature warmed up and I am using the Magic Fat Burner and therefore I woke up drenched in sweat... BUT...

Last night I took 2 X-Dreams with my ZMK and figured it'd take 30-45 minutes to start kicking in. I wasn't wired, but I wasn't really tired. I watched an episode of 'The Boondocks' and I fell asleep on the couch. After the first episode (20 minutes long) I felt more exhausted and then I fell asleep shortly into the next episode. I woke up to the ending of the episode and walked upstairs to go to bed and I slept a good 3 hours and then I woke up burning from the MFB.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in buddles!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I had a dream the other night about this car that looked like an OLD s10 Blazer (small one) and it had a life force to it. I was fleeing from some people and called out for it by yelling something like, "auto-activate!" and the car come for me the door opened and we drove off.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Why did you erase your other thread?
I erased all of my threads. There's too much shared information and everyone giving an opinion doesn't read my posts or has no idea what the background is and makes me look like i'm a moron.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I erased all of my threads. There's too much shared information and everyone giving an opinion doesn't read my posts or has no idea what the background is and makes me look like i'm a moron.
I don't think so, Kyle. I think people care and try to help. With the last situation, I agree - we did not know enough information about what was going on to give advice. Which is why I stayed quite. I figured you were just venting.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I don't think so, Kyle. I think people care and try to help. With the last situation, I agree - we did not know enough information about what was going on to give advice. Which is why I stayed quite. I figured you were just venting.
Yeah, venting from my own naivity or whatever the hell the word is for that. I always had suspicions of him telling the entire town that I have AIDS (which I most **c*ing don't), badmouthing me to EVERYONE, and disgracing my family when rumors get around to my mother and father from the parents of the people I used to grow up with. I also went into the Vitamin Shoppe he used to work at and asked his 'co-worker buddy' whom he talked to what he said about me. He said, "oh nothin really". I asked him again and I said I already know he talks $hit and that I wouldn't tell. Turns out that he said some degrading things about me and said that I was ripping off the Vitamin Shoppe, when in fact he stole products while he was working there. He's got a sick obsession with me.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i just subscribed to this thread and i'm already lost.!. :think:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i just subscribed to this thread and i'm already lost.!. :think:
From here on in, it's just posts about the product and it's relevence. If you want to PM me Iron, go for it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
shit, all you're threads are gone...there was some great info in those for all the people on here!

but I understand your reasoning

gelin

Awards
but... i need closure on just how much water weight you were carrying! jk

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
shit, all you're threads are gone...there was some great info in those for all the people on here!

but I understand your reasoning
Yeah holmes. Why keep em? It has $hit that can be used against my character. I figure, the more I keep to myself the better.

I just called that girl who said she wasn't seeing her ex-boyfriend anymore, just to say hey, and she picks up and says, "I can't talk now I gotta go." And I hear in the background, "Yo, who are you talking to?" And she texts me and says, "Things with my boyfriend just got difficult. See ya around." hahaha. Funny. Good times.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. And I'll keep the banter to a minimum, broughams!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Yeah holmes. Why keep em? It has $hit that can be used against my character. I figure, the more I keep to myself the better.

I just called that girl who said she wasn't seeing her ex-boyfriend anymore, just to say hey, and she picks up and says, "I can't talk now I gotta go." And I hear in the background, "Yo, who are you talking to?" And she texts me and says, "Things with my boyfriend just got difficult. See ya around." hahaha. Funny. Good times.
Keeping to yourself is the smart thing to do...especially when it comes to internet forums. ;)

Cheers bud!:cheers:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn bro! Im sorry to hear about that b1tch doin that to you man! phuck! Hit me up when you can

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Last night I put X-Dream to the task and it got the job done WELL. I was really in need of a good night's sleep and had to wake up earlier than usual. I figured I'd see if X-Dream could give a better quality of sleep in a shorter amount of time and I ended up sleeping 6.25ish hours and woke up feeling REALLY refreshed. I took 2 caps and laid down in bed. I fell asleep 10 minutes later (about). Had some dreams that had to do with a warehouse and huge blackout. It was scary and that's all I know or remember about it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good deal.
Hopefully it will continue to work well for you.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good deal.
I'm looking forward to NP stocking x-dreams!

IL, I think this thread needs some of your attention!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Good deal.
I gotta elaborate more on it...

Last night's review:

X-Dream definitely consolidated my sleep quanity into better quality. I'm impressed with the energy I have today. I woke up this morning and did not snooze once. I got out of bed and started my day. Thus far, the formula seems to work for me. I'll test it out next time when I've got more time to sleep.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like good stuff man!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn xdreams is cuttn you up! hehe:lol:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I took 2 X-Dream caps with my night-time ZMK last night. I was winding down, but still pretty energetic when I took them. I finished moving some lamps and furniture for about 30 minutes and then went to bed. The apartment was around 46 degrees Fahrenheit (for the Magic Fat Burner) and the sheets/covers felt like they were iced. I fell asleep easily. I woke up once, because I was HOT... the upstairs loft that I sleep in is colder than downstairs so it was about 43 up there. I slept with only the sheet on me. I had very deep dreams.

I had bizarre dreams that dealt with me being in my old high school building going to school with people from my class, but we were all older like we are now. I remember playing some game in gym like dodgeball... only... we had this nerf ball launchers (like rocket launchers)... well some people did... I can't remember much more right now.

Anyhow... My observations: This formula is working as well as the script sleep aids I've tried, but without the side effects. There is no morning hangover. This seems like a really sick formula thus far.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
sounds like x-dreams is the siht!