X-Dreams: The Force of Green's epic adventure

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You threw her out..gasp
It was a DREAM! haha! Only a dream! And she was rude.

If that happened in real life and she totally ignored me, I would've just walked away and left.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
you have some pretty interesting dreams my friend!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
a dream with 5 dudes and one girl.......sounds like a nightmare.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha youre a trip Force :lol:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Just got over strep throat and a viral pink eye. I continued to exercise lightly and eat good. I need more solid, whole foods, for lately I've been eating like 2-3 liquid meals per day. Not good.

Weight is 195lbs and bodyfat is dropping bit by bit.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
It was a DREAM! haha! Only a dream! And she was rude.

If that happened in real life and she totally ignored me, I would've just walked away and left.
Dude this stuff i not letting anyone down when it comes to dreaming and good sleep...Definatley my next purchase. Log looks good bro!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Dude this stuff i not letting anyone down when it comes to dreaming and good sleep...Definatley my next purchase. Log looks good bro!
Thanks bro. This stuff is the $hit for inducing amazing, quality sleep. I haven't looked at the other logs, so I don't know what's going on over there. However, the dreams have been very clear especially during tough times.

One thing that I have been noticing is that, no matter what I will wake up after about 6-6.5 hours later ready to go. I have no issues going back to sleep, but maybe it wears off in 6 hours and causes me to wake.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. This stuff is the $hit for inducing amazing, quality sleep. I haven't looked at the other logs, so I don't know what's going on over there. However, the dreams have been very clear especially during tough times.

One thing that I have been noticing is that, no matter what I will wake up after about 6-6.5 hours later ready to go. I have no issues going back to sleep, but maybe it wears off in 6 hours and causes me to wake.
Dude I put my trust into Phenibut and Its let me down bad, so with that said Im getting me some of this stuff.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Dude I put my trust into Phenibut and Its let me down bad, so with that said Im getting me some of this stuff.
Phenibut sucks pu$$y on a period. Some people like it, but most don't. It's like powdered liquor IMHO. You get loopy and possibly hungover.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut sucks pu$$y on a period. Some people like it, but most don't. It's like powdered liquor IMHO. You get loopy and possibly hungover.
I dosed way to high once and had a wicked hangover for most of the next day! I also got plastered that night, so maybe it was a combination of the 2? lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I dosed way to high once and had a wicked hangover for most of the next day! I also got plastered that night, so maybe it was a combination of the 2? lol
Never took with alcohol,but have been tempted. Its says to take 3 per day split up or 4 at one time for extreme cases, Itake 4-5 2 hours beore bed and really only get a little relaxed feeling

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah combining two Gaba related compounds is not good at all

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've been using X-Dream the past several nights except for 1 night. I forget what night it was. Sleep has never been this good, even with narcotic class sleep aids.

There is nothing new to report and I'm not going to sit here and try and lengthen out a bull$hit observation.

X-Dream keeps me asleep for 6 hours (+ or -). It takes me about 15 minutes after dosing it on an empty stomach to drift off. I have the most lucid, vivid dreams of my entire life.

Examples of dreams from the past 3 nights (I wrote a few notes on them upon waking):

1. I dreamed of revisiting high school with people from my graduating class and several fictitious characters. I played basketball on the 'All World Team' and could slam dunk from half court.

2. I dreamed about being on a cruise ship with fictional friends (made up in the dream) and we got off at the port and the ship left us. We made friends with the people of the island and learned a new culture (until I woke up, but in the dream it seemed like I was there for a day).

3. I had a dream about my new car.

The car had a life of it's own and about 2-3 times I was being chased by something, I called out for the car and it hauled @$$ to where I was at. (In real life it does the 1/4 mile in 11.30 seconds w/ 435 horse to the rear).

4. I saw my grandmother who died on new years a few years back and we spent time together.

I'm not taking stims anymore either. The only stim I'm taking is green tea extract.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice new car foggy! what year is the stang?

damn homie, no more stims for you?

how would you rate x-dreams in comparison to powerfull, somnidren, whatever else you’ve tried?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
nice new car foggy! what year is the stang?

damn homie, no more stims for you?

how would you rate x-dreams in comparison to powerfull, somnidren, whatever else you’ve tried?
Thanks Rob ;) It's a 1993 with Edelbrock 306 heads, Edelbrock intake, off-road H-pipe, BBK throttle body, flowmasters, 3" pipes to dumps, Walbro fuel pump, long tube headers, MSD ignition and plugs, wires, e303 camshaft, functional cowl hood, cold air induction, draglites, 70mm mass air meter, and more...

No more stims, I feel too good without them. No more prohormones either. Mark my words.

From here on in: EAAs, multi, fish oil, protein powder, and an anti-aging and nootropic stack that I have been working on for quite some time and will not be sharing openly. hehe.

As far as other sleep aids compared to this, this one is in a league of it's own. Somnidren GH knocks me out pretty hard, even when I was stimmed. I would wake a little groggy. Powerfull was ok for a compliment to a sleep product or by itself if I was already tired. Ambien and Ambien CR are good for putting my out, but I wake up groggy...

... As opposed to go through the whole list, I have a feeling that this X-Dream will appeal to a whole new market of people and not just supplement addicts. I think they can market it very easily into the market of people interested in 'lucid dreams', etc.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kyle!!!

what's the good word homie?

what are your stats looking like now?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Kyle!!!

what's the good word homie?

what are your stats looking like now?
Word up Rob! I took this pic just for you... though the lighting sucks.

I'm between 197-200lbs in the morning (dry weight) and I'm not sure what bodyfat%, but the abs are appearing better than ever to me man.

I dropped all other supps except for the basics (creatine, EAAs, protein, Relora, fish oil, beta alanine, multi) and added in Cordygen 5. I'm liking it thus far... liking it a lot.

I changed my meal plan to something easier and more manageable. I'll post up if you'd like.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Looking lean.
Thanks C ;) I'm getting my stamina and endurance back. Thank God.

I have been looking at your log and I cringe everytime I see what kinda grueling workout you're doing! You've got a lot of spirit and dedication.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Eh, Green, m'man! Just dropping in to say hello, and read about them dreams you been having. I'm gonna pop in now and then if ya don't care. I'll keep it relevant. Eh, I'm logging cereal. Megadosing it. Hahaahah.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Word up Rob! I took this pic just for you... though the lighting sucks.

I'm between 197-200lbs in the morning (dry weight) and I'm not sure what bodyfat%, but the abs are appearing better than ever to me man.

I dropped all other supps except for the basics (creatine, EAAs, protein, Relora, fish oil, beta alanine, multi) and added in Cordygen 5. I'm liking it thus far... liking it a lot.

I changed my meal plan to something easier and more manageable. I'll post up if you'd like.
looking damn good Kyle!

I'm a little dissapointed though...since you took the pic just for me I'm surprised you have a shirt on :lol:

yeah, I've gone back on my standard regimine of the basics (plus Nolva while in PCT) and I feel so great right now!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What's good Manimalia? Always good to see you in here. Link up to your cereal log.

Thanks Rob. I'm staying focused on the tasks at hand and keeping things simple in the realm of supplementation for the body... You're right man. It does feel damn good. I'm with you 100% on that. Good job with your M-Drol run. You had a well thought out plan. Carry on your gains into PCT and lessen the intensity a little bit holmes. Lookin' good ;)

BrettWex419

Awards
lookin good fog...why no more designers??? I thought u made amazing progress in your other logs...

BrettWex419

Awards
fog deleted a very good log he made of a couple designer supps and the usuals suspects

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
lookin good fog...why no more designers??? I thought u made amazing progress in your other logs...
Thanks Brett. I had a good time with the recomping from the Spring.

I don't like the ups and downs that come with using designers and I figure that instead of following the usual pattern of designers (Look swole and jacked while on, struggle through PCT, then take some off time and plan the next cycle), I can worry and take interest in other things. God forbid I were in PCT and on day 2 I drop the torem on the floor. I'd probably try to lick up as much as I could off the hardwood floor. Supplements no longer will have power over me.

"Forget to take me and I'll shrink your balls!" - Nolva

"Break up with me mid-way through our relationship and I'll make your nipples lactate!" - Superdrol

"Come see me first thing in the morning, every morning, or I'll take your energy away and leave you feeling depressed and empty." - Meltdown (on behalf of most fatburners)

I'm just a little tired of all the supplement b/s.

I want to take the basics and keep it at that. I guess it's just a phase for me that I am growing out of. Actually 'grew' out of. I'm still hardcore about my training and my diet has been stellar.

My next journey will be into the world of smart-drugs... But that'll probably remain under wraps.

X-Dream update in a couple...

BrettWex419

Awards
thats a bitter sweet response fog but i am proud of you...wish my diet was stellar :(...my struggle has always been with the fork and knife

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
thats a bitter sweet response fog but i am proud of you...wish my diet was stellar :(...my struggle has always been with the fork and knife
Thanks Brett. Yeah, I tried to simplify things a lot with my diet and it is working for the best thus far with energy, muscle repair, and not putting on fat.

Wakeup: EAAs/BCAAs. Just a serving.

Breakfast: Egg White Omlette with veggies, 2 turkey sausage patties, and either potatoes with it or a little gluten free hot cereal

Snack: 2 Apples, 2 scoops whey, flaxseed oil

Lunch: Meat and veggies with brown rice

Workout, then take 40 grams EAAs wait 30 minutes than have 50 grams whey with 2 bananas

Dinner: Meat and veggies and maybe some brown rice

EAA shake before bed

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
X-Dream Update:

The past 2 nights on X-Dream have been really well. I can tell that by using X-Dream, the quality of my sleep has been enhanced. There's a difference between taking something for the sake of passing out and killing time between the night's end and the new morning's beginning. What's the point of good sleep if you don't recover to start fresh for the new day?

Dreams: Last night I can barely remember one dream and it was close to the time I woke up. The dream faded right as I was waking. I dreamed of being in a car accident. Not fun. It was my Mustang too.

Observations: Same as everytime I've taken my 2 caps of X-Dream. I've been nothing but happy with it. I run great off of less sleep.

***I've concluded that I will have vivid and potentially lucid dreams as long as I achieve good quality sleep, naturally. X-Dream seems like natural, top notch sleep.

***I've been an avid/regular user of ZMK by MST. I like the mineral blend in that night-time product and think it's by far the best value and quality for night-time minerals and test/GH optimizing effects from a ZMA type product. It's also marketed as a night-time recovery product, not a sleep aid. It aids in sleep quality, but it won't put you out or ease you into a sleep from my experience. I've tried X-Dream without it and sleep is still at a great, solid 6-6.5ish-7 hours.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Pic update: The lighting in here sucks major @$$, but I'll get a good quality pic with a regular camera soon. I've been feeling really solid lately with the new diet and LACK of supplements in my cabinets.

I took this shot in the early afternoon with no pump whatsoever. My abs are looking better since taking digestive enzymes and Relora and I seem to have more muscle fullness.

I don't want to plug in some @$$-kissing to the X-Dream product, but I have a lot of energy in the mornings now after sleeping. I'm stim-free (maybe 100mg pre-workout) and I feel better than before.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pic update: The lighting in here sucks major @$$, but I'll get a good quality pic with a regular camera soon. I've been feeling really solid lately with the new diet and LACK of supplements in my cabinets.

I took this shot in the early afternoon with no pump whatsoever. My abs are looking better since taking digestive enzymes and Relora and I seem to have more muscle fullness.

I don't want to plug in some @$$-kissing to the X-Dream product, but I have a lot of energy in the mornings now after sleeping. I'm stim-free (maybe 100mg pre-workout) and I feel better than before.

Ass kissing to X-Dreams? Heaven forbid that you do that, Kyle.
I appreciate your review and your time.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Ass kissing to X-Dreams? Heaven forbid that you do that, Kyle.
I appreciate your review and your time.
No problem Iron Lungz. I have a couple more days of X-Dream. I stopped here and there when I was sick. :chinese:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
One more. Need better lighting though...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Better lighting. Finally. This pic is after my dinner.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Looking BIG bro!!!!!! ....... just ordered me some x dreams!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Looking BIG bro!!!!!! ....... just ordered me some x dreams!
Thanks brk! Excellent choice of supplements for quality sleep. Drop me a line when you take it and let me know how it works for you.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
stuff looks good! May have to pick up some after my lean dreams run out ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
stuff looks good! May have to pick up some after my lean dreams run out ;)
Some sleep aids are good... Some I wouldn't use again even if I had it laying around. I don't like Lean Dreams for some reason. You should be much more impressed with X-Dream.

I've tried almost all prescription sleep drugs, non-script sleep enhancers, supplements, and homeopathic sleep aids. This one is just that good for ME.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
sure thing bro,....... great log man,.... ill def drop you a line,.. i love me my GABA but im looking for something new to try,..... work/school is affecting my sleep more and more.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Final Review:

I've pretty much stated all of my experiences while using this product. I have used this product through out various points in my 'phasing off most supplements' and I've used X-Dream during some tough times too. X-Dream delivered to me exactly what I needed. It wasn't what I expected at all, but it did something better. I was expecting something to make me drowsy and knock me out for 7-8 hours or something that would quickly induce sleep and not last too long.

X-Dreams slowly induces what I can only assume is natural sleep. It seems to consolidate the quality of my sleep, allowing me an additional couple of hours to get other things done.

My supplementation now has become basic. I'm starting to believe more and more as to the fact that most supplements are really just a waste of money and pretty much worthless.

I placed an order about 20 minutes ago for a bottle of X-Dreams for a couple reasons:

1. It's the best, side effect free sleep aid I've ever used

2. It is an effective tool for inducing lucid dreams

3. It gives me an extra hour and a half of my day, while allowing me to feel even more refreshed than sleeping the extra.

FoG gives it 5 stars

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Final Review:

I've pretty much stated all of my experiences while using this product. I have used this product through out various points in my 'phasing off most supplements' and I've used X-Dream during some tough times too. X-Dream delivered to me exactly what I needed. It wasn't what I expected at all, but it did something better. I was expecting something to make me drowsy and knock me out for 7-8 hours or something that would quickly induce sleep and not last too long.

X-Dreams slowly induces what I can only assume is natural sleep. It seems to consolidate the quality of my sleep, allowing me an additional couple of hours to get other things done.

My supplementation now has become basic. I'm starting to believe more and more as to the fact that most supplements are really just a waste of money and pretty much worthless.

I placed an order about 20 minutes ago for a bottle of X-Dreams for a couple reasons:

2. It is an effective tool for inducing lucid dreams

3. It gives me an extra hour and a half of my day, while allowing me to feel even more refreshed than sleeping the extra.

FoG gives it 5 stars
Great review FOG, sounds like some good stuff!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your honest feedback, Kyle. The most important thing is that it helps you out, so that's good news for us at IBE.

And it is a "YES," to the question on the new formula at the place of discussion.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your honest feedback, Kyle. The most important thing is that it helps you out, so that's good news for us at IBE.

And it is a "YES," to the question on the new formula at the place of discussion.
Thank you, and thank you. ;)

Good times with X-Dream! :fest30:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
great job on the log and final review kyle!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Final Review:

that's why i got another bottle right there. side effects of prescription sleep aids are a bit much for me. i really don't like the feeling that something is "controlling me" or doing something i normally would not do. i never had this issue on x-dreams .

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
that's why i got another bottle right there. side effects of prescription sleep aids are a bit much for me. i really don't like the feeling that something is "controlling me" or doing something i normally would not do. i never had this issue on x-dreams .
Nice Suncloud! Glad you had sick results with this product. I can now plan a much more productive day with the better quality sleep. I work 11 hour days (M-F) and everything is so time restricted. Sleeping 6.5 hours and feeling good as opposed to trying to snooze as long as possible for 8-9 hours of total bedtime is much more welcoming.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn, I wish they had this in stock for the new years sale! I stocked up on everything and I promised myself I wasn't going to make any more orders until march.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yep. i really noticed that when the g/f's sister and her kids came down. talk about really needing to get some shut-eye!