Nuttin but a pSarm's thang Sponsored Log

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
just got my bottle of pSarm today.smell reminds me of form exe only times that by 1,000.can't wait to see how well this stuff works.so far i've taken 2 today and will take 2 more later on tonight.tomorrow will be my first workout while on this stuff.nice lookin out lg sciences for the free product i'll be sure to put it to good use.my diet will hover around 4500 to 5000 on normal days and around 6,000 on really active days as I burn calories like a Cadillac burns gas.will be taking weight gainer while taking pSarm.Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice 2544 cookies and cream 3 times a day while eatting every 2 hours.workout will be basic chest,back,abs,legs heavy weights low reps.i'll post the workout plan tomorrow after i get done workin out.:bb3:

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
yea i do 2 workouts per main body part except for abs

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
a week? I dont understand. so you workout everything twice a week? whats your split and what do you do per day?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im here nonetheless! :lol:

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
well got good news and bad news.good news i got the chance to run a free log.bad news i am one of the unlucky souls who have a bad reaction to pSarm.I took my first 2 pills early yesterday and then bout 45 mins to an hour later felt like puking but held it together and just chalked it up to thinking maybe i'm just gettin sick.but took a second dose of 2 pills later on that night and again 45 mins to an hour later felt like i was goin puke,got a lil dizzy felt sick and this time yep you guessed it puked.so i'm guessin this stuff is pretty good stuff but unfortunately i'll never know.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
naw i workout 3 times a week.I do 2 different exercises per body part.

so you do 3 complete body work outs a week then correct? Thats the way im taking it...2 exercises per body part..

well got good news and bad news.good news i got the chance to run a free log.bad news i am one of the unlucky souls who have a bad reaction to pSarm.I took my first 2 pills early yesterday and then bout 45 mins to an hour later felt like puking but held it together and just chalked it up to thinking maybe i'm just gettin sick.but took a second dose of 2 pills later on that night and again 45 mins to an hour later felt like i was goin puke,got a lil dizzy felt sick and this time yep you guessed it puked.so i'm guessin this stuff is pretty good stuff but unfortunately i'll never know.
Wow dude thats a bummer....do you take well to Stims? Maybe that Yohimbine is getting to you, I know some folks dont take well to it..... maybe try ramping it up through the week 1-2-3-4 get your body use to it...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldnt give up on it just yet give it another run...could have been something else empty stomach maybe??

Im sure thr LG crew will chime in soon enough:thumbsup:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Bro i can help you out, what you need to do is build up a tolerance to it, im very sensitive like you, start of with 1 cap every 4 hours, but dont dose within 2 hours of sleep, after 2 days start the day with 2 caps after breakfast, followed by 1 every for hours, on the fourth day 2 caps after breakfast and 2 after dinner, just buld your way up, in the end i was on 9 caps a day after being and feeling really ill, give it a try buddy, Russian

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good advice russian. Yeah sounds like the yohimbe just keeping working with it. Also there are alot better workout methods than 3 fullbody workouts a week.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro i can help you out, what you need to do is build up a tolerance to it, im very sensitive like you, start of with 1 cap every 4 hours, but dont dose within 2 hours of sleep, after 2 days start the day with 2 caps after breakfast, followed by 1 every for hours, on the fourth day 2 caps after breakfast and 2 after dinner, just buld your way up, in the end i was on 9 caps a day after being and feeling really ill, give it a try buddy, Russian
This what im doing, good advice russian. Except i started with 1 for the first day then went to 2 pills the next day, and im gonna stay on to pills until my tolerance builds up,then proceed to 3 and the 4.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
subbed, I'm also loggin pSARM, unfortunately i have to wait about three weeks cuz im currently cutting, and logging shred matrix for MusclePharm. good luck tho bro, hope the sickness goes away.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
good advice russian. Yeah sounds like the yohimbe just keeping working with it. Also there are alot better workout methods than 3 fullbody workouts a week.
yea i know i just try to hit the main areas due to time being very lil.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
This what im doing, good advice russian. Except i started with 1 for the first day then went to 2 pills the next day, and im gonna stay on to pills until my tolerance builds up,then proceed to 3 and the 4.
sounds like an idea to me i'll give it a shot.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well to grow you need a solid workout. not a crap one

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
sounds like an idea to me i'll give it a shot.
Sorry to hear about you being sick man! Try russians advice and see if it works.. hopefully it does and you can thrash this stuff :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What happen here? Is this dead:think:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, he is alive an well I believe :) Just dosing it lower at the start I think now.

:)
LOL... Yea I hope this works out well for him..some folks dont take kindly to stims...I belive working up to it will do him justice... I was curious how he made out today..

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
update 12/9/08

tried 2 pills again. thinking i could fight through the sickness and sure enough got sick to my stomach and had an urge to puke but didn't.this feeling lasted for about an hour then i was fine.later on took 1 pill and was fine.had to reduce the weights from what i would normally lift due to being injured and due to the lay off.work out was a lil hard but felt good being able to workout again.workout is as followed

bench press 167lbs 4
bench press 187lbs 3
bench press 197bs 2
bench press 202lbs 1

between every set i did 1 set of 50 flexed situps

dumbell flys 40lbs

mil press 82lbs

dumbell rows

squats 222lbs

dead lift 222lbs

dumbell curl 40lbs

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
tried 2 pills again. thinking i could fight through the sickness and sure enough got sick to my stomach and had an urge to puke but didn't.this feeling lasted for about an hour then i was fine.later on took 1 pill and was fine.had to reduce the weights from what i would normally lift due to being injured and due to the lay off.work out was a lil hard but felt good being able to workout again.workout is as followed

bench press 167lbs 4
bench press 187lbs 3
bench press 197bs 2
bench press 202lbs 1

dumbell flys 40lbs

mil press 82lbs

dumbell rows

squats 222lbs

dead lift 222lbs

dumbell curl 40lbs

Maybe keep it at 1 pill like someone suggested and increase slowly, dont want you feeling sick again.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
Maybe keep it at 1 pill like someone suggested and increase slowly, dont want you feeling sick again.
yea looks like this is the only way i can take the pSarm and not get sick.i did read though that pSarm at low doses can have a negative effect. do you think pSarm at just 2 pills a day is too low of a dose and will product this negative effect?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
yea looks like this is the only way i can take the pSarm and not get sick.i did read though that pSarm at low doses can have a negative effect. do you think pSarm at just 2 pills a day is too low of a dose and will product this negative effect?
I dont think so if it is ramped up slowly, yo can even dose it 1 pill 4 times per day?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think so if it is ramped up slowly, yo can even dose it 1 pill 4 times per day?
Id go 4/split.... Try it whats the worst that'll happen? If that wont work, I hate to say it your body is just not taking to it..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

bench press 167lbs 4
bench press 187lbs 3
bench press 197bs 2
bench press 202lbs 1

dumbell flys 40lbs

mil press 82lbs

dumbell rows

squats 222lbs

dead lift 222lbs

dumbell curl 40lbs

Fill me in on your Injury bro…. Is this keeping you from more sets/reps? This work out is mind boggling to me.

By all means if works for you great! It just seems there’s not enough Sets/Rep’s in the routine, but if it’s due to Injury by all means don’t push it

Just want you to have successful results :)

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
Id go 4/split.... Try it whats the worst that'll happen? If that wont work, I hate to say it your body is just not taking to it..
yea i'ma try this waiting a few hours between pills so i dnt get sick.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
Fill me in on your Injury bro…. Is this keeping you from more sets/reps? This work out is mind boggling to me.

By all means if works for you great! It just seems there’s not enough Sets/Rep’s in the routine, but if it’s due to Injury by all means don’t push it

Just want you to have successful results :)
i been laid up for about a month pretty much due to life and being hurt.I reached over to get something in the car and felt a pull in my arm i think somewhere in my tricep and it hurt sometimes at random and at times when reaching to get stuff and just normal everything stretches and etc so i had to take a week off for it to heal and this week it hasn't hurt at all so seems to be fine now.but due to being off so long i wanted to get reps in but not the normal reps and sets i would do so i dnt hurt anything else.it sucks because i was making nice gains before all that stuff happens but i'd rather work my way back slowly then try to push it and maybe hurt something

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i been laid up for about a month pretty much due to life and being hurt.I reached over to get something in the car and felt a pull in my arm i think somewhere in my tricep and it hurt sometimes at random and at times when reaching to get stuff and just normal everything stretches and etc so i had to take a week off for it to heal and this week it hasn't hurt at all so seems to be fine now.but due to being off so long i wanted to get reps in but not the normal reps and sets i would do so i dnt hurt anything else.it sucks because i was making nice gains before all that stuff happens but i'd rather work my way back slowly then try to push it and maybe hurt something
I feel ya bro....That sucks life is strange on how you can pull things are throw stuff out of whack!... nurse it, and get well man...

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
well gave the 4 dosing pills a shot and it didn't workout too well.looks like 1 pill for awhile is goin be the dosing till i can build a tolerance up.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
How far apart did you space out the 4 pills?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you dose this AFTER you eat along with a tall glass of water. This is what i found to work best for me when i used Psarm, if i didnt take it after i ate, id throw up.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
Make sure you dose this AFTER you eat along with a tall glass of water. This is what i found to work best for me when i used Psarm, if i didnt take it after i ate, id throw up.
sounds good to me just wondering though if my body is rejecting this stuff will it do more harm than good by continuing to take this stuff just at lower spread out doses if my body won't take it at higher doses

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds good to me just wondering though if my body is rejecting this stuff will it do more harm than good by continuing to take this stuff just at lower spread out doses if my body won't take it at higher doses

Its not rejecting it, you are just sensitive to the potent form of yohimbe in the product. Lower the dose, spread it out, and take it after a full meal with a tall glass of water.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm a little late on this, but the log is looking great.

my two cents for what its worth, are that regardless of supplementation you could make some better gains using a different working regimen.

If you only have time to get into the gym 3x weekly then I suggest using a push/pull/legs split which can be modified for strength or hypertrophy. If you are interested let me know and I'll lay out a full proposed workout plan for you. If not and you enjoy your current routine, that is fine also.

It sounds like the pSARM is working out pretty well, but is some damn potent stuff. I havent tried it myself yet, but know a few guys at the gym who say its their favorite non hormonal anabolic.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
I know I'm a little late on this, but the log is looking great.

my two cents for what its worth, are that regardless of supplementation you could make some better gains using a different working regimen.

If you only have time to get into the gym 3x weekly then I suggest using a push/pull/legs split which can be modified for strength or hypertrophy. If you are interested let me know and I'll lay out a full proposed workout plan for you. If not and you enjoy your current routine, that is fine also.

It sounds like the pSARM is working out pretty well, but is some damn potent stuff. I havent tried it myself yet, but know a few guys at the gym who say its their favorite non hormonal anabolic.
sure hit me with a pm i'll check out ya workout plan, half the reason for my work out is time and the other is workout equipment as i just have a bench press with a built in leg curl and curl rack some dumbells ,222 in weights and barbell but so far its worked out great though at this point i really need to pick up some new weights and dumbells as i know for curls i can do alot more and lot more weight on squats.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sure hit me with a pm i'll check out ya workout plan, half the reason for my work out is time and the other is workout equipment as i just have a bench press with a built in leg curl and curl rack some dumbells ,222 in weights and barbell but so far its worked out great though at this point i really need to pick up some new weights and dumbells as i know for curls i can do alot more and lot more weight on squats.

Bro you need to get you a gym membership and thrash them weights! hahahaha

Ah ok and that still made you feel sick? Maybe try dose 1 every 4 hours? breakfast, lunch, dinner and maybe 1 extra if you can fit it in?
Totally agree...4 hours , like 3clipse said with meals, u just need to build up to it....its almost like drinking lol need to build up the tolerance...But I do know folks who just cant take the yohimbe, I myself never had a problem with it, but then again all Im hearing is how potent this stuff is....

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
with those limited resources the basic principle could still work. Does your bench adjust to incline?

Monday
-Bench
-Incline?
-Close Grip
-BB or DB shoulder press
-db side laterals

Wednesday
Leg Curls
Hamstring Curls assuming your leg extension attachment doubles for that function too
Squats

Friday
Deadlifts
Pullups (if possible)
Bent BB Rows
1 arm DB Rows

With this plan your muscles would actually be recovering, training each muscle group 3x weekly as your doing does not maximize recovery and therefore is not maximizing hypertrophy.

Use lower reps with the goal of strength, higher reps (more time under tension) for the goal of mass

This may seem like a very basic plan, but Ive seen it work wonders for strength, and I know it lends itself to mass building as well due to the proper rest time.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with those limited resources the basic principle could still work. Does your bench adjust to incline?

Monday
-Bench
-Incline?
-Close Grip
-BB or DB shoulder press
-db side laterals

Wednesday
Leg Curls
Hamstring Curls assuming your leg extension attachment doubles for that function too
Squats

Friday
Deadlifts
Pullups (if possible)
Bent BB Rows
1 arm DB Rows

With this plan your muscles would actually be recovering, training each muscle group 3x weekly as your doing does not maximize recovery and therefore is not maximizing hypertrophy.

Use lower reps with the goal of strength, higher reps (more time under tension) for the goal of mass

This may seem like a very basic plan, but Ive seen it work wonders for strength, and I know it lends itself to mass building as well due to the proper rest time.
Nice plan for what he has...

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
update 12/12/08

missed working out on thrs due to promising a friend i'd be there for the big 21.though i am happy to say i didn't have any adult drinks even though everyone else got they drink on.the dosing however didn't go 2 well went for 4 morning lunch dinner and before going out and was sick all day looks like 2 a day will be the dosing till my stomach gets in gear.though the new workout plan looks good can't wait till sunday to give it a shot.i'm keep at this dosing thing though it sucks i can't just push through this like i would anything else and just dose the normal dosing but its all good

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
missed working out on thrs due to promising a friend i'd be there for the big 21.though i am happy to say i didn't have any adult drinks even though everyone else got they drink on.the dosing however didn't go 2 well went for 4 morning lunch dinner and before going out and was sick all day looks like 2 a day will be the dosing till my stomach gets in gear.though the new workout plan looks good can't wait till sunday to give it a shot.i'm keep at this dosing thing though it sucks i can't just push through this like i would anything else and just dose the normal dosing but its all good
Just take your time man and dose slowly, I'm sure it will be worth it.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did you feel today? Stomach keeping it down bro?

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
How did you feel today? Stomach keeping it down bro?
just the slight feeling of sickness other than that its all good.couldn't workout yesterday though due to the lil one being sick so tues looks like the next day to push through a workout while on this stuff.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
just the slight feeling of sickness other than that its all good.couldn't workout yesterday though due to the lil one being sick so tues looks like the next day to push through a workout while on this stuff.
Hope you start seeing some nice effects soon man :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Workout Logs 11
Anabolics 375