Broc's Universal's BetaA9 and Intra-Aid (sponsored) log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood97 View Post
    Wow. Just stumbled onto this. Sorry it took me so long. I'm all caught up now. Nice log so far Broc.

Yeah I should have PMd you a link over at home... Sorry!

Glad your here now though. The fun is only going to continue!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

leg day fun!

Trained quads and calves today with Tommy and Brandon at the YMCA in Charleston, WV. Things got crazy... We had the gym stopping and watching at certain points. No one could walk afterwards! Lots of fun was had...

Quads and Calves

ATG Squats
    1 x 12; 1 x 12; working set 315 x 8 dropped to 225 x 6 --- Quads are still sore from hitting them hard last week and the squat you BW for reps contest last Sat. Probably not the greatest start to this, but they had my quads on fire!

Standing Cavles
    1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 4 pps x 11 Rest Pause x 9

Power Squat
    1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 3 pps +25 x 8 dropped to 3 pps x ?? (to fail) dropped to 2pps x ??? ( a lot stopped counting just went!!! Hurt like HELL) dropped to 1 pps x ??? ( According to the 2 I trained with my face and ears were turning purple and I was breathing correctly) dropped to machine until fail... Not much to comment on here. Apparently the gym stopped to watch this nonsense! This was one of the most intense things I have done in my life!

Leg Press Calf raises
    1 x 12; 1 x 12; working set 2 100lb pps + 3 pps x 15 (true fail)

Leg Press
    1 x 12; working set 2 100lb pps + 3 pps x 13 (true fail)

Winded right here... The Intra-Aid by Universal helped a lot, but I was feeling it!

Seated Calves
    1 x 15; working set 4 pies x 7 dropped to 2 pies to fail

Leg Ext
    230 x 8 dropped to 175 x 7 (had to get some forced) dropped to 140 to Pain (only way to describe it as I could no longer count)

Torrent and Animal Nitro post to start recovering.

22 oz Porter House, Baked Potato, Some fried cheese cake with icecream thing for desert! Yeah getting my grub on.

One of the best leg days of my life! So sore already and I love it. Those two pushed me to places that were...

The Supps: Ok so this one really put the two supps to the test. I had little to no lactic acid build up, I'll attribute that to the BA9. And I know I would have been passed out or not going full tilt near the end had it not been form Intra-Aid... Straight Honest Facts right there!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Great workout man! Liftin like that will get you big! As far as getting a chest developed in two years, I'm kinda dissapointed in myself then cause ive been liftin a long time! Keep it up bro!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

So your saying that people looked like this when you finished...

Killer leg sesh Broc!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Great workout man! Liftin like that will get you big! As far as getting a chest developed in two years, I'm kinda dissapointed in myself then cause ive been liftin a long time! Keep it up bro!

A chest is hard to develop, espcially a proportional one. Have to really hammer the upper area hard to get it just right.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

So your saying that people looked like this when you finished...

Killer leg sesh Broc!

I felt like this midway through... Some serious encouragement going on. But yeah one guy who is 19 and trains up there regularly (he powerlifts) was like that was nuts! I just laughed, because sometimes things like that seem normal to me.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Ah... The fun of laying it all on the line and hurting a lot! Pain is a friend people! Find it when lifting with correct form and you just may grow!

Delts, Tris, Abs

wu stuff

Standing BB Mil
    1 x 15; 1 x 10; working set 205 x 6 dropped to 135 x 8 --- yeah these have gone up a lot. Delts were full of blood instantly!

Standing Side laterals
    1 x 12; 1 x 10; working set 60 x 5 + 2 partials dropped to 45 x x 5

Upright rows Straight bar
    1 x 15; working set 135 x 8 Rest Pause x 5 -- OUCH!

Bent Laterals
    1 x 12; 1 x 10; working set 65 x 8 dropped to 45 x 8

Straight Bar press downs
    1 x 20; 1 x 15; working set 195 (stack + plate pinned to it) x 8 dropped to Stack to ultimate failure... I literaly could not move the bar an inch! Coolest feeling you can have in the gym, knowing your muscles have got to where the need to be to grow!

Skull Crushers
    1 x 12; working set 145 x 4 dropped to 95 x 9 --- Tris were so full of blood now!

Single Arm Press downs
    1 x 12 each arm --- These reps were hellacious. 12 was when my tris gave out. Very cool feeling!

I really crushed this work out. Steady pace throughout... No let down from start to finish, just balls to the wall! There were a good bit of people in there but for some reason I felt as if I were the only one... Must be the fact that I trained with my iPod for the first time in a while. I had a great MMC tonight and the pumps were nasty! Got back tomorrow then I'm traveling Wed. through Fri so I will give my body off until Monday I think. I havent taken a week off since July and I feel this 5 day hiatus will do the trick by letting my body heal up and get ready for more pounding.

Supps: Yeah the combo is great... No let up from start to finish! This combo is for real!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Great WO Broc. Your MP is impressive. Actually your whole workout is impressive. Keep up the hard work.

:clean:
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Great WO Broc. Your MP is impressive. Actually your whole workout is impressive. Keep up the hard work.

:clean:
    The clean and jerk guy reminds me of football workouts in college. We had to do those every now and then and once you get the techinque down you can really move some weight. I think the best I did ever was 275 for the whole lift. Hurt very bad on all over after it!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Ok so I knew this was the last one I would be doing (well mabye, might do chest in the a.m.) so there was nothing to do but lay everthing on the line and tear my back up!!! I love training back almost as much as I do legs and I went wild this morning (as wild as I could I need to get freaking strong already!!!!)

So here we go:

BACK

DEADS from the FLOOR
    wu; 1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 435 x 4 dropped to 405 x 3 (then it would no longer budge, true fail!)--- Hurt like ever living HELL! Got my back pumped all over and really hating me!

Yates Rows First rep of each is deaded from floor
    1 x 15; 1 x 10; working set 315 x 9 Rest Pause x 5--- PR with the 14 reps, yeah it was rest pause but it kicked my ass!

Reverse Grip Lat Pull Downs
    1 x 12; 1 x 10; working set 250 x 8 dropped to 180 until my face turned purple while breathing correctly. --- My lats felt like they were going to EXPLODE! all reps held for 2 count at bottom!

Simultaneous DB Rows
    1 x 15; working set 85 x 10 rest pause x 7 --- Such a good squeeze and hold... Contraction from HELL! Grow lats grow!

Nuatilus Pull Over
    1 x 15; working set 200 x 6 dropped to 140 x 10 dropped to 110 until I failed, turned purple in the face again!!! Hell yeah for getting some intensity going!

Took Animal Nitro, and mixed up some EAA Stack

30 minutes of Cardio on Dreadmill... Incline 10 speed 3.2

Torrent after that with some of the DC streches to get some more blood in my lats!

It is time to grow! (maybe, hopefully) MMC was out of this world for this one. Felt my lats move everything I touched! Was great fun! Time to eat and get swole!

Supps: Got a little bit of the tingles today (YES ) On par as usual and really help my muscles feel full in these intense sessions.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

You smoked that back workout. Your deads just keep getting stronger, same with your rows, hell, same with everything. Keep up the hard work. Enjoy the holidays.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

You smoked that back workout. Your deads just keep getting stronger, same with your rows, hell, same with everything. Keep up the hard work. Enjoy the holidays.
    A definite x2 on that!!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    A definite x2 on that!!!
    Might as well make it x3. Huge back is on the way... now I know where to show those movies...
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BS55 View Post
    A chest is hard to develop, espcially a proportional one. Have to really hammer the upper area hard to get it just right.

This is sooooooo true bro.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Back from some off time!

Thanks everyone... My back was so sore on my trip. Oh well, growth is always worth it!

New split... Going Mon. Legs; Tues. Chest, Bis, Abs; wed off (except this week will be back); Thu. Back; Sat. Delts, tris, abs.

I was ready to destroy myself this afternoon. I can't walk now so mission accomplished! MMC was out of this world and the pump was nasty. Looked like my quads grew an inch or more in the gym... SWEET!

WHEELZ

wu

leg ext
    1 x 20; 1 x 15; working set Stack x 12 all held for 4 seconds dropped to 140 until my legs would no longer lift the weight...

Leg Press
    1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 10 pps x 8 (slow negative explosive up) dropped to 7 pps x 8-- Massive pump!

Donkey Claves
    1 x 20; 1 x 15; working set Stack x 10 all held for 3 count at top dropped to 120 until I couldnt lift the weight... Amazing calf pump!

lying leg curl
    1 x 12; 1 x 10; Working set Stack x 8 dropped to 110 until I could not lift it.

Hack Squats
    1 x 12; 1 x 12; working set 3 pps x 12 dropped to 1 pps until I bottomed for good! The platform on the machine at the fitness center shifts when you get some weight on it so it hurts a little to do they (knee pressure) so I'm hesitant to go heavier than what I did today.

Seated calf raises
    1 x 20; 1 x 12; working set 2 pps + 35 x 6 dropped to 2 pps x 10 (this was the fail point on them)

DB SLDL toes on 10lb plates
    1 x 15; working set 105 x 12 dropped to 80 x 8

DB Step ups
    1 x 10 per leg with 35--- Fried here!

Animal Nitro and Torrent post

Things felt great after being off for 5 or whatever days I was off. I had the urge to just destruct! Had a lot of fun moving some weight, and that is all I can say about it...Start with the best day of the week in the gym on Monday, which means there will never be a bad Monday again until I change the split.

Supps: Tingles a little bit. It think it was because I didnt take anything other than pak, omega, and flex when I took some time off. So my receptors were clean and ready for more.

Another solid performance, these supps help me kick ass in the gym!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Great session!!! Sometimes a week off can really give ya a boost!!!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Nice work Brock! You like torrent? Ive been wanting to get some! I may have to on my next run!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Great session!!! Sometimes a week off can really give ya a boost!!!

Agreed. Time off is great when it is by choice. Nice leg smashing session bro.

Hg
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

You put in some serious work Broc. Your wheelz should be thoroughly wrecked from that workout.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

You put in some serious work Broc. Your wheelz should be thoroughly wrecked from that workout.
    Thanks Ryan... They are still a little tore tender. Was a good one. That and they are not used to being hit on monday.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

so I'm behind in posting. Been busy, but trashing myself when the gym is open. This one will be short and I will let the numbers talk. My body is WTFing, sore all over but most likely growing.

Tuesday I did Chest and Bi's went like this:

Incline DB press
    1 x 20; 1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 120 x 4 dropped to 90 to fail

Flat DB Bench
    1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 120 x 7 dropped to 75 to fail

Bench Machine
    1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set stack x 12 dropped to 150 to fail

Cable cross overs
    1 x 15; working set 100 x 8 drop 70 x 15 drop 40 to fail

DB curls
    1 x 15; 1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 65 x 6 dropped to 40 x 7

Preacher Machine
    1 x 15; working set 110 x 8 drop to 80 x 8 drop to 60 x 6

Wed I hit back (no deads) looked like such:

wide grip pull downs
    1 x 20; 1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 250 (stack) x 7 drop to 210 x 10

Nautilus Pull Over
    1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 200 x 6 drop to 160 x 8 drop to 120 to fail

Yates Rows
    1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 325 x 7 (PR*) dropped to 225 x 8

Rev. Grip Pull downs
    1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 210 x 8 drop to 170 to fail

Simultaneous DB Rows
    1 x 12; working set 95 x 6 drop to 70 to fail

Both work outs were nasty pumps. My body is not adjusted and this is good... Time to get the grow on in 2009.

I have some big posts to make when I get back to school tomorrow sometime. It will come over the weekend most likely so keep watching.

Supps:

Intra-Aid- Not much more that can be said about it. It is a solid performer!

BA9- Getting the tingles again. I know its working! No acid build up while hitting the weights.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Back in the hole in the world that I reside in for nine months out of the year.... It's dirty, small, and there is nothing to do: just how I like it! It provides the perfect environment for me to forge the freak, it's my lab of pain and growth. I was at it in there today as if I hadnt touched iron in years!

Delts, Tris, and Abs

wu with 5 lb dbs did raises and some rotator work

Standing DB Mils
    1 x 20; 1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 90 x 5 (no leg drive at all, all delts) drop to 65 to fail --- PR at 90 on these. So different then doing seated DB mils. The burn is nuts. I hadnt done these in a while so the change up will hammer my delts. The pump was silly!

Seated Side Laterals
    1 x 15; 1 x 10; working set 50 x 5 + 3 partials -- by the time the partials kicked in my side delts were murdered

upright Row (straight bar)
    1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 135 x 9 rest pause x 5 --- OUCH

Bent Lateral Raises
    1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 60 x 9 (held all for a 2 count at top) drop to 30 to fail--- MMC was off the charts. I turned side ways after this and looke like I was 3 foot thick!

Hex Bar Shrugs
    1 x 15; working set 4pps x 12 (dont know the bar weight so listed the plates)

Straight bar press downs
    1 x 20; 1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 210 x 7 drop to 140 to fail --- Great Tri pump

Weighted dips
    1 x 12; working set 2 plates + BW x 5 drop to BW to fail --- These are hard at my current body weight... haha Strength must be up though to move 90 pounds on top of my 250 or so

Over Head rope ext
    140 x 13 (was a fail at here)

Crunch Machine
    155 x 40 for 2 sets--- Great ab burn!

Torrent and Animal Nitro post to start the growth!

Felt great today... Everything is tore up and full of blood right now. Much food the rest of the day as things are changing shortly. Enjoying one last day with the mega intake My girl is making some roast and stuff will be great. Might have pizza and watch the game later, just random stuff to get **** out of my system and get ready to take care of the new task at hand!

Impressions on Beta Ala9 and Intra-Aid today.

The tingles are still there. This is one product you know is working based on these IMO. It's a sure sign your body is utalizing it how it should.

Intra-Aid was mixed with the mixed Berry zero carb Power Aid today. Was a very tastey treat. This stuff makes your muscle bellies swell to ridiculous proportions.

The combo of the 2 is off the charts! One I would highly recommend for a cut (unless doing Keto) or a bulk. Just great stuff!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

You know it's a good leg day when? You forgot where in the hell you parked your car when you are leaving. Yep it was that kind of day! Dry heaves (win), pain, the guy I train with said my face was blue and I had drool coming out of my mouth at one point... Good, now I know what to top next week!

WHEELZ

wu on spin bike 10 minutes... Blood in legs from the start

leg ext.
    1 x 20; 1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set stack + 2 10's pinned to it x 6 (held for 4 count at top) drop to 180 to fail --- It was hard to stand up out of the machine.

Split Squat --First time doing these... Holy hell they hurt!
    1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 185 x 10 --- Form was akward so I didnt go heavy as hell. These are nice though, a little practice and I should be able to utilize them to really tear my quads up.

Leg Press Calf raises
    1 x 20; 1 x 12; working set 2 100's + 4 pps x 10

Leg Press The one at the Y here seems light and smooth and starts out really high so I can pile the weight on...
    1 x 20; 1 x 15; working set 2 100's + 7 pps x ???, drop 3 pps of to fail, drop 2 pps to fail, drop 1 100 ps to fail... Had the plates stacked up 2 45's then the 2 100's then all the other 45's on it. It allowed for a nice 3,2,1 drop that really fried me. I couldnt stand up for about 3 minutes!

Seated Calves
    1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 3 plates + 25 x 10

Lying leg curls
    2 x 12 @ 60 lbs- I had some bad cramps last week that really have made my hams tender. They were hurting during this, so I just wanted to get some blood in to help them heal. I streched them hellaciously afterwards as they were cramping again. And yes I drink adequate water (about 2 gal. a day) and keep my electorlytes regulate. So I must work around this a little, nothing major though...

Animal Nitro post

Streched and did 5 minutes walking on the dreadmill to flush some blood out of my legs.

Pain was the plan. I can barely walk right now. As stated earlier I completely lost track of my car when leaving (never happens I remember everything). I was like WTH I know I drove here!

Supps: Once again I swear this combo helps me power though the work outs!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I really get the feeling that I've already read that workout. I'll say it again, brutal leg sesh Broc. You definitely put in the work.
    :squat:
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Pain, pleasure, lack of oxygen, drool and a lost car. You could have just posted that and we would have been able to figure out that is was leg day Bro

Hg
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I really get the feeling that I've already read that workout. I'll say it again, brutal leg sesh Broc. You definitely put in the work.
    :squat:

Watching that guy squat here makes me anticipate leg day next week!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Pain, pleasure, lack of oxygen, drool and a lost car. You could have just posted that and we would have been able to figure out that is was leg day Bro

Hg
    I never thought about keeping it that simple. I will have to remember that one.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

So it was no leg day, just the average run of the mill Chest and Bi day. Everyones favorite but mine. I have to dig deep to get the job done on this day. I looked up at the under part of the bill on my hat where my sig is Sharpied on and was reminded (almost pissed off at myself) that no matter how hard it hurts I have one more or I will forever be weak!!! That happened on a warm up set with 225 on the bench I hit it like 15 times or something but hated myself for the rest of the work out. Great all that means is I would go harder. Oh yeah there were some PR's set today!

Chest and Bis

Flat BB Bench (2nd least favorite exercise, but necessary for growth)
    1 x 20; 1 x 15; 1 x 10 (PR at 275 because of being mad); working set 315 x 4 drop to 225 to fail somewhere in the 10 to 12 range approx.--- I loath this movement, but hadn't done it in a while so I felt I needed to. Blood in the chest was tremendous. The PR at 275 was a WTF was going to hit 8 then go at 315 for 6 or so with forced reps. WO changed a little because for some reason I could not stop pressing at 275.

DB incline
    1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 110 x 7 + 3 forced --- Hammering my chest at this point.

Pec Dec
    1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 6 reps + 3 forced

Cable crossovers
    1 x 20; 1 x 15; working set 110 x 9 + 3 forced --- The pump by this point was stupid. Chest felt like exploding!

BB Curls (best mass builder for bis period!)
    1 x 20; 1 x 15; 1 x 10; working set 145 x 5 + 2 cheat reps (PR! )

Pin Wheel Curls (basically a hammer cross chest)
    1 x 15; working set 75 x 7 rest pause x 4 -- Why hello Bi thickness!

Buddy Curl Madness
    loaded up a 10 and a 5 per side of the curl bar. Started at 20 passed the bar back and forth all the way to 1. Could not move my arms and almost puked.

3 scoops of whey Isolate and Animal Nitro post

So when I got the fire lit under my ass the weights started to fly! It was fun plain and simple.

Supps: I mixed my Intra-Aid with too much water last night. Made it taste different as it was very diluted. Still got he job done and maybe worked a tad better I think it was the extra water consumption. It had my skin tight and about to burst. Good sign I'm porperly hydrated too.

No tingles from the BA9. Its still working though as I still have no let off. I can just go and go and get the extra reps I need to grow!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Broc, can you explain buddy curls to me a bit better? I don't get that one?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Broc, can you explain buddy curls to me a bit better? I don't get that one?
    It's you and your training parter. You can use whatever weight and do how ever many reps you want. We started at 20. He did 20, hands it to me I do 20, hand it back and he does 19. This repeats all the way to the cut off point. Which can be anywhere we chose it to be 1. By the time you get there it takes a lot to get that 1 rep even with just the curl bar with 10's and a 5 per side.

Give them a try sometime. Other variations are start at 1 go up handing it back and forth to 10 then back down to 1. Makes things fun and challenging.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BS55 View Post
    It's you and your training parter. You can use whatever weight and do how ever many reps you want. We started at 20. He did 20, hands it to me I do 20, hand it back and he does 19. This repeats all the way to the cut off point. Which can be anywhere we chose it to be 1. By the time you get there it takes a lot to get that 1 rep even with just the curl bar with 10's and a 5 per side.

Give them a try sometime. Other variations are start at 1 go up handing it back and forth to 10 then back down to 1. Makes things fun and challenging.

Ahh, it's a burn out technique! I like it. Thanks bro.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Hope the holidays were good to you.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Nice chest and bi's work. You said bench is your 2nd least favorite... What's #1?

Keep up the hard work. Can't wait to 'meet' you at the arnold.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Ahh, it's a burn out technique! I like it. Thanks bro.
    Always glad to help you out Hg.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    Hope the holidays were good to you.

They werent too bad. I didnt track anything just trained hard and ate a ton! I think I hit about 260 probably in the midst of it all.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Nice chest and bi's work. You said bench is your 2nd least favorite... What's #1?

Keep up the hard work. Can't wait to 'meet' you at the arnold.
    Least favorite is Smitty Mil press. I never do them anymore so I guess that may move bench to #1

I'm looking forward to meeting you too Ryan. The Arnold will be a wild time. I am bringing my best look ever if all goes as planned, well for time being. Much bigger things will happen following it.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Back day is my second favorite day of the week, because it is the second most painful if done right and you are liable to puke. Paind was there today and puking about happened. Don't think I could ask for more really.

BACK

BW CHINS
    4 x 5 --- Did these slower today to strech everything out. Plus my bis are toast still, which made this one a challenge.

Rack Deads Pins 3.5 inches below knees (my weakest range so I worked like hell on it)
    wu; 1 x 20; 1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 455 x 3 drop to 315 to fail... At this point I fell over out of the rack, crawled up against the wall and sipped on Intra-Aid. It took all I had to not yak My lower back hates me right now, oh well it can suck it up and grow!

Yates Rows
    1 x 15; 1 x 10; working set 325 x 7 rest pause x 4 --- I'm pretty sure that 11 with that weight is a PR by a mile. Just strapped up and used only my back to move it. The pump was silly!

Wide Grip Pull Downs
    1 x 15; 1 x 15; working set 220 (our megger little stack here at the Y) x 12 slow held at the bottom reps- rest pause x 6 -- Hello Wide Lats

Prison Style T-Bar
    1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 5 pies + 35 x 6 drop to 4 pies to fail -- I love these!

Revers Grip Pull Downs
    1 x 12; working set 210 x 8 rest pause x 3

Single arm low cable rows wow pump from these
    1 x 12; working set 110 x 12 rest pause x 6 on right arm and 5 on left --- Come on left side catch up. I see I have work to do with Mr. Left Lat!

60 g iso whey and Animal Nitro PWO

Supps: Tingles a little and still getting skin tight pump from
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

The toasted bi's should have given you achance to really focus on the back... Great session!!!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

The toasted bi's should have given you achance to really focus on the back... Great session!!!
    Oh it did. My back was still sore today when I was hitting delts and tris. Things are picking up pretty steadily right now.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Ok not much to write up before this one. Pain, Pump, Growth! All you need from a delt and tri day. Cool parts will be put in during work out... Here we go:

Delt and Tri's

wu stuff for rotator and to get some blood flow in delts

Standing BB Mils
    1 x 20; 1 x 15; working set 205 x 5 -- Heavy stuff is fun to move. Makes Shoulders big!

Arnold Presses
    1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 75 x 7 -- This was fail would not budge another time. Wish I had a spoter to drag me past this. Hopefully next week.

DB Side Laterals
    1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 60 x 8 + 2 partials done single arm at a time... First time doing them single armed for the working set. Crazy pump!

DB Bent Laterals
    1 x 12; 1 x 8; working set 75 x 7 + 2 partials -- MMC was stupid here. Stood up and looked like my rear delt was going to explode from the blood..

Felt a lil woozie. Sipped some Intra-Aid

BB Shrugs
    1 x 20 (315 behind back); 1 x 15 (405 behind back); working set 465 x 10 held last rep until my grip failed... Puked in my mouth, went and spit it in the trash can.

Sipped more Intra-Aid

Straigh Bar Press downs
    1 x 20; 1 x 15; 1 x 10; working set 200 x 7

BW Dips
    1 x 15; working set did to failure

Single Arm Press down
    60 x 9 + forced reps.

Animal Nitro

20 minutes on dreadmill: incline 10%, speed 3.4

First time puking on Delt day... Whatever though! All that needs to be said about me bringing the intensity!

Like always the BA9 and Intra Aid performed. Intra-Aid was clutch today at helping me through this one.

NO tingles LOL
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 02:02 PM
  2. Replies: 331
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 08:53 AM
  3. (Sponsored ) Smeton put's Universal's Intra-aid to the test
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 01:34 AM
  4. Universal Intra-Aid.....