A Legal Gear Christmas: T-911, BC+EAA, Lipotropic Protein (Sponsored)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aka..."The Yule Log"

That's right! This Christmas Season I'm spending Southern California's cold wintry days with some of LG's hottest new products!

Through the generosity of 3clipseGT and his boss, Legal Gear, I've scored a sponsored bottle of each T-911 and BC+EAA. Additionally, through the magnificent sale LG put on over at their site, I grabbed a container of both flavors of their new Lipotropic Protein. To all the representatives of Legal Gear: I am most appreciative of this opportunity - THANK YOU.

The Regimen
Currently, I have been employing a routine of gradually increasing volume and frequency, working up to two-a-days, four days per week. Each workout is full-body and either focuses on strength/functional hypertrophy or simply hypertrophy. Lifting Days are: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Every two weeks, however, frequency and volume is dropped dramatically, allowing an extended recovery period before ramping things up again.

This week is a lower volume week - four full-body routines per week, working up to a 3-rep max for each movement performed.
All movements, corresponding weights, and set/rep volume will be recorded for each workout.

The Supplementation
My Legal Gear Stack consists of:

T-911 - a potent testosterone booster consisting of ellagic acid, resveratrol, yohimbine, luteolin, cyclodextrin, and most importantly, Androsterone. These ingredients are delivered sub-lingually, increasing absorption, bioavailability and therefore, efficacy. With no hepatoxicity, side effects, and no need for PCT, T-911 is perfect for a guy like who won't use PH's because of the above factors.

BC+EAA - an amino acid product with a more properly distributed AA profile. Consisting of 4:1:1 BCAAs and a an equivalent dose of EAAs, BC+EAA contains a Leucine Level capable of triggering the increase in protein synthesis it is known for and sufficient EAAs to fuel that increased synthesis.

Lipotropic Protein - Gemma Protein fortified with high-potency polyphenol extracts from various teas. Gemma is an up-and-coming alternative to whey with a comparable absorbability and reportedly superior amino acid profile. The polyphenols of green, black, oolong and other teas are a standard in the world of thermogens and possess excellent antioxidative properties as well.

In addition to these three, my other supplementation will include:
ECA 2xDay
12-20g Fish Oil
Essentials
5g VitC
ZMA

The Nutrition
My diet follows a basic carb-cycling approach: I eat a moderate amount of CHO at each meal surrounding a workout, i.e. the meals prior to, during, and after lifting. Obviously, my caloric intake on days containing two sessions is much higher than my meal plan for this lower volume week. Details for my two-a-day nutrition plan will be posted when I return to them next week.

Here is an meal plan for a workout day on this week:

Upon Waking: ECA

Breakfast: 1C Oat Groats and Barley Porridge, 1C Berries, 1C Plain Yogurt, 4 Eggs, 1scoop LG Protein, 4g Fish Oil

Pre-workout: Essentials, 2g VitC, 1 T-911
Intra-workout: 20g Maltodextrin, 20g Dextrose, 1serving BC+EAA, 1g VitC
Post-workout: 36g Dextrose, 36g Maltodextrin, 2scoops LG Protein, 2g VitC

Meal 2: Whole Wheat Pasta or Beans or Sweet Potato, veggie of choice, 60g protein from Lean Beef or Chicken

Meal 3: 60g protein from Lean Beef or Chicken, veggie of choice, 30g healthy fat of choice, 4g Fish Oil

1hour later: 1 T-911, ECA

Meal 4: 4 Eggs, Cheese, 2oz Chicken, snackable veggies

Meals 5 and 6: same as meal 3

Bedtime: ZMA

My Stats
Weight: 240lb
Current PRs: Squat 345x5, Deadlift 435x5, Flat Bench 310x5

Goals for this Log
I would like to continue leaning out somewhat while gaining LBM. That is one real advantage of two-a-days - practically everything you eat just goes to fueling your lifting. Additionally, I am slowly but surely advancing my squat PR towards 400lb. Finally, I am making good headway on developing my forearms and calves and hope to continue in this vein as well.

The reports and reviews I have seen so far on these products have been outstanding and I am excited as hell to give them a thorough run! I'll get some pics up shortly, along with a post on my first workout. :head: :twisted:​

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pics and Day 1

These photos were taken Saturday, and so are just about as current as it gets:

Also, today was my first day on T-911 and BC+EAA. Unfortunately, my protein and the rest of my LG order has not yet arrived, so I wasn't able to try that yet. Some thoughts:

T-911: Two tabs today - one before lifting, one mid-afternoon. Definitely felt a shift in mood shortly after ingestion - yohimbine typically raises my outlook on life; well, T911 made straight yohimbine pale in comparison. While in the gym, I had an overpowering sense of well-being and confidence. Not really aggression (I just finished a tub of Battle Fuel, so I know all about aggression) - I just felt goooood :cool: It is too early to really relate T911 to my strength in the gym, but I was putting up some good numbers today, as you will see below.
The tabs took much longer to dissolve under my tongue than I had anticipated - the first almost 15min. The second only took about 10min, but I'm wondering if I'm somehow doing something wrong. Then again, how hard is it to simply put a pill under your tongue and wait?

BC+EAA: The flavor needs work. It's not bad, but it's very bland and only remotely resembles blue raspberry. I had 1serving dissolved in approx. 1L of water together with the rest of my intra-workout shake. Normally, the carbs that I add to that shake enhance and further sweeten the flavor of whatever I'm drinking, but well this ended up tasting similar to what Play-Do smells like. That being said, the product smells great - before I started drinking I just took a whiff of my water bottle and wow! I was excited - it smelled just like Intra-Aid. Dissolution had no problems either - dump it in and it disappears quite quickly with a few shakes. After one use I can't reflect too much on it's recovery capacity, but hey it's amino acids - I know 'em and love 'em so I'm sure they're doing their job.

Protein: Don't have it yet, so nothing to report here.

The Workout: Progressing to 3rep max

Squats:
Warmups: 135, 225
1. 275
2. 315
3. 335
4. 355
5. 365
(Both sets 4 and 5 exceed previous PR)

Bench Press:
Warmup: 135, 225
1. 285
2. 315
3. 335
(Sets 2 and 3 exceend PR)

Lying DB Triceps Extension:
Warmup: 65
1. 75
2. 85
3. 90
4. 95
(3 and 4 exceed PR)

So I lifted heavier than ever before on each of these movements. Are LG's products the reason? No. Again this is my first day on them and it just happened to coincide with a day wherein I was aiming to set some new records. Todays workout was great, but it serves as a baseline against which I may judge my progress over the next month. If, towards the end of this log when I perform this same workout, I perform even better, the n that performance will be reflection upon the efficacy of T911, BC+EAA and the Protein. And I am confident that they will yield good results - I am really looking forward to seeing them too.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Man, you're gettin' to be a behemoth!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbin in for the T-911..lets see where it takes you!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I'll be tunnin in resolve. I tried my BC+EAA for the first time today but I did mix it with only 12oz of water and the taste was great IMO. I just sipped on it during the first half of workout. anyway i compared it to xtend so i think it's better. But I got some Intra-Aid on the way and OH YEAH. I'm stoked.
Good luck on this one.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice stack man! I think you'll like the T911, it's doing good things for me so far. :)

Subbed :)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks you everyone for joining in! I always appreciate the accountability and encouragement that is provided.

Bravoboy, you make a good point. I will try BC+EAA tomorrow sans any of my own additions. Even though I throw carbs into every intra-workout product I use because it just makes a good thing even better, if BC+EAA tastes great without carbs then I owe it to LG to figure that out.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I took it again this morining about 15 min before i sipped on it and into about 15 min. into workout. then just drank water.
30min. preworkout I had oatmeal and some glycergrow. then i throw my glycergrow one scoop of my glycergrow(which has absolutely no taste) in with my amino's about 10-12 oz and it tastes great. not too sweet and flavorful. but like i mentioned, i know you've had intra-aid, so its hard to base lower amino complex to one with higher counts which aids in the flavoring per oz of water. i wet my finger in stick it in the jug first off and i was thinkin about a pixie stick. that's sounds like a good snack! yum yum

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Ahh, Deadlift day - who doesn't love it? Unfortunately I am the only guy I've seen in my gym who performs this movement with any amount of consistency or proper form, so I guess actually a lot of people don't love it...

T-911: I actually just popped my second tab for the day a little bit ago (~2pm). First tab was again prior to lifting. I am finding I have a very laid-back, self-assured attitude with energy, but not hyperness or any real "stimmed" feeling. Again, no overwhelming aggression, just as with yesterday - but this was in no way debilitating. Rather than having to pump myself up before each set and convince my brain I could do it, it was like my nervous system just took it for granted that I was going to lift very heavy objects. I didn't need to psych-up, I could just do them.
Libido is unbelievably high (I mean geez, I'm a healthy 24yo newly-wed for crying-out-loud but this abnormally high even for me!) - a word of advice: DO NOT go Christmas shopping for your young, hot wife right after taking a dose of T911! All you want to buy are things that you'd enjoy but she would wear...

BC+EAA: I'm sorry, I tried, but the taste just isn't very good. Today I had two servings dissolved in 24oz water that I sipped on while lifting. I figured less water plus another serving ought to really help things out and intensify the flavor. Also, I added nothing else to the mix - no maltodextrin, no dextrose, no vitamins, nada.
But still the flavor tasted nothing like blue raspberry. It still bore that same, processed, unpleasant "Play-Do" like odor and taste as yesterday. Additionally, solubility seemed to be much lower than yesterday - there was a large floating mass of thick, creamy foam on top of my shaker cup the whole workout.
I'm sorry that my feedback is so negative, I really am, but this is so far my experience with BC+EAA. It needs something to add tartness (citric acid?) like real berries possess and needs a heck of a lot more sweetener and flavoring.

Protein: Well, apparently, it arrived today - I will be going to pick it up later this afternoon. Tomorrow is a recovery day, but I'm sure I'll have a scoop or two at some point throughout the day.

The Workout: working up to 3RM

Deadlifts:
Warmups: 135, 225, 315
1. 405
2. 425
3. 445
4. 465
5. 480
(yeah, everything over 435 is a PR)

Weighted Chin-Ups
1. BW+50
2. +75
3. +100 (PR)

Seated Incline Hammer Curls:
Warmup: 65
1. 75
2. 80
3. 90 (PR)

Y'know sometimes I look at the guys around in the gym and envy the easy, lighter weights they move - particularly when it comes to curls. I have not done a real, full-blown arm workout in a VERY long time, and well, it just looks so much easier...
Then I realize that yeah, it is so easier, that's why I'm not doing it - cuz I lifted like that for years and made next to no progress. Still, now that I've packed on some mass, it would be nice to eventually take some time to focus on each bodypart and fine tune it.
But that's neither here nor there, cuz today I DEADLIFTED TWICE MY BODYWEIGHT!!!!!!! :head: I expected to hit 465 today, that was my goal, but I pulled that and BW, my wife, says "was that your last set? You could definitely do more." So I threw on another 10lb, but then realized if I just added one 2.5plate to either side I could make this workout really something special. And BOOM! I nailed my last set - my grip was slipping and the weights were almost falling off the bar (despite the clips) from slamming into the ground repeatedly, but I pulled it for 3 solid reps.
I don't even really care about the rest of the workout so much - I mean, yeah it was good, but those deads just make me grin...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a killer Dead lift bubba!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest, I really surprised myself. My strength has really increased a lot over the last couple of months, but today was truly an unexpected increase.
I'm wondering if it's possible that T911 could be contributing to my performance already. My knowledge of hormones, unfortunately, goes only as far as the clinical and academic realm, and even that is far from complete. I know next to nothing when it comes to their use for strength and anabolism.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Consider me IN on the LG-beatdown !!!

Wish you the best !

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Resolve, I want to know what the label breakdown is for the ingredients in 911. Can you put it up here?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'll post the ingredients when I get home :)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Those are some nice numbers! More weight than ice picked up in a while. How is the energy overall with the 2 workouts. I mean first of all I'm impressed that being a newly wed you got the time. Ice been married for 7 years and its still tuff. But I am untreated in seeing how the energy goes for the rest of the week bro! The third day of intense lifting and me cutting cals takes a tole on me! Sleep is the only solution! Enjoyin the log man!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Craig!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Resolve, I want to know what the label breakdown is for the ingredients in 911. Can you put it up here?
150mg propietary blend per tab of androsterone, ellagic acid, resveratrol, yohimbine, luteolin, cyclodextrin.

Those are some nice numbers! More weight than ice picked up in a while. How is the energy overall with the 2 workouts. I mean first of all I'm impressed that being a newly wed you got the time. Ice been married for 7 years and its still tuff. But I am untreated in seeing how the energy goes for the rest of the week bro! The third day of intense lifting and me cutting cals takes a tole on me! Sleep is the only solution! Enjoyin the log man!
Energy is fine man, I took a nap this afternoon, but that's normal following a workout. As for having the time while married, well, my wife actually is just as avid about her training as I am about mine, so it makes things easy. She's on AM, too; screenname Babywifey.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Oh, well sorry for not knowing that before! You're a lucky man then that's a great thing to have in common! Not saying I'm not lucky but you know what I'm sayin! Awesome. Glad energy is good!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Protein! Hurray!

I finally went and got it. 1tub each of the chocolate and the vanilla. Also got a shirt for myself and one for BW.

Now, getting a new supp for me is like a kid getting a new toy, so I of course had to give one of the flavors a try. I decided on chocolate...

let me tell you this stuff is GOOOOOOOD! With a rich, creamy texture and the approximate consistency of melted ice cream, the Chocolate Protein is fantastic! I seriously felt like I had just had a cheat after finishing off my glass. I am really looking forward to giving the vanilla a go 'round tomorrow.

Also, a couple of other things I didn'r realize about LG Lipotropic Powder: it contains Betaine, a potent antioxidant which apparently also has some lipolytic effects, and it contains bromelaine, to aid in the digestion of the protein. So not only does it taste awesome, but it's got digestive enzymes and a versatile lipotropic, antioxidant blend.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting the ingredients man :)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, I forgot to mention - the good people of LG included a sample bottle of I-GH-1 with my order.

It contains 60caps, which should be enough for just a few days apparently. I was thinking of throwing it in with the rest of this LG stuff I'm running. Wouldn't have too much effect in such a short period of time, but what do you all think?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I forgot to mention - the good people of LG included a sample bottle of I-GH-1 with my order.

It contains 60caps, which should be enough for just a few days apparently. I was thinking of throwing it in with the rest of this LG stuff I'm running. Wouldn't have too much effect in such a short period of time, but what do you all think?
Hell yeah run it, be good for recovery. Take 4 caps pre bed on a empty stomach. I say run it man!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, I'll start that up next Monday then - when I'm really gonna need all the recovery I can get.

Now, would I benefit from cycling usage with I-GH-1? I mean with Powerfull, for example, you take a couple days off each week. And, while the ingredient profile is different with I-GH-1, I could see a similar approach being worth while. Am I off base?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
My suggestion would be that since you only have 1 bottle to use it as you mentioned. Starting next week, then if you feel as if you don't need it then break, then back again.
OR----If you want to run it all the way through you could just wait towards the end of your run and time it out to where you would finish up with about a week left that way you can benefit from any testosterone or libido issues that might decrease.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

It's an off-day, so nothing much exciting happened... We're house-sitting for friends and I've just been hanging around. Camp Pendleton was doing some artillery training of some sort, the echoes from the shelling could be heard even over the mountains into our area - it was pretty cool.

T-911: My wife prophecied before I started this that if it's libido enhancing effects were anything like it's supposed to be, that I'd "wear her out." I think that is definitely immenent... that is all.

BC+EAA: Nope. It's an off day and I only use this peri-workout.

Protein: Tried the Vanilla today. 2scoops in water. Exhibits the same creamy, thick consistency that the chocolate has - a very enjoyable texture. The flavor is not quite as solid as the chocolate, which is unusual for me to say, as I typically prefer vanilla over chocolate for everything. It's a good tasting protein definitely, but the Chocolate just kicks butt.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
It's an off-day, so nothing much exciting happened... We're house-sitting for friends and I've just been hanging around. Camp Pendleton was doing some artillery training of some sort, the echoes from the shelling could be heard even over the mountains into our area - it was pretty cool.

T-911: My wife prophecied before I started this that if it's libido enhancing effects were anything like it's supposed to be, that I'd "wear her out." I think that is definitely immenent... that is all.

BC+EAA: Nope. It's an off day and I only use this peri-workout.

Protein: Tried the Vanilla today. 2scoops in water. Exhibits the same creamy, thick consistency that the chocolate has - a very enjoyable texture. The flavor is not quite as solid as the chocolate, which is unusual for me to say, as I typically prefer vanilla over chocolate for everything. It's a good tasting protein definitely, but the Chocolate just kicks butt.
haha she will love the T911 man!!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Better late than never. I'm in.

Hey, I've been pondering whether I should mega-dose my fish oil. I see that you do this apparently. I currently run 5g a day. What types of benefits would I see from ramping up to say, 20g a day. Are there any cons?

Sorry, but I thoroughly bug people for knowledge in their logs. That's how I learn and, in turn, get better.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, those questions are the whole point of AM, so don't worry about it. I'm constantly asking questions too.

I use 12-20g fish oil dependent on my joints. For normal situations, I use 12 because I feel the normal American diet is INCREDIBLY deficient in omega-3 polyunsat. fats. The idea of eating more fish oil is to bring those n-3 fats into a better ratio with the overly common n-6 fats. And, despite the variety of ratios that I've read about, they all say I would need a lot more than 5g fish oil to come anywhere close to a proper ratio.

If my joints are hurting or stiff, I bump the dose to 20g for a few days, until they begin to feel loser and normal again.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
So technically the Fish Oil is non body building support, but rather health and joint support?

I read the big thread about mega-dosing and never seemed to get any definitive answers if there was a good reason to supplement fish oil for body building reasons.

However, being that I do a lot of BJJ I will probably also mega-dose to keep my knees and elbows sexy.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha she will love the T911 man!!

I do! ;) It puts him in such a good mood in the gym. Wow, he usually is pretty pessimistic and snappy towards everyone while he is lifting heavy. But since he's been taking T-911 he has been a much more enjoyable person to spot. He's not pissed off at all the idiots in the gym like usual. Resolve is nice. :D

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So technically the Fish Oil is non body building support, but rather health and joint support?

I read the big thread about mega-dosing and never seemed to get any definitive answers if there was a good reason to supplement fish oil for body building reasons.

However, being that I do a lot of BJJ I will probably also mega-dose to keep my knees and elbows sexy.
Pretty much. It'll supposedly help with fat-loss somewhat, but it ain't gonna grow your guns.

I don't really consider myself a bb'er. I don't lift in the traditional body-building fashion, and while hypertrophy is a goal that I work towards, it is not the only goal. I incorporate resistance training as part of an all around life-style geared towards health. Being big and strong is an awesome side-effect, but if it came down to my health or my size, I'd rather be healthy.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I do! ;) It puts him in such a good mood in the gym. Wow, he usually is pretty pessimistic and snappy towards everyone while he is lifting heavy. But since he's been taking T-911 he has been a much more enjoyable person to spot. He's not pissed off at all the idiots in the gym like usual. Resolve is nice. :D
haha the wife has spoken!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In.

You got fully hooked up, Resolve! Awesome!

Gogogogogogogogo.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't T-911 the shizzle?!

It only gets better!

I'd really like to try out the LG Protein. Looks like great stuff.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

Oh my, were to begin...

T-911: How 'bout here?! Yes, IC, this stuff kick some most serious hindquarters! It's mood enhancement is unbelievable - as BW mentioned, I'm downright friendly in the gym now, whereas normally I get mad at my entire environment to help with psyching-up. I had one tab right before lifting and one at 3pm. Honestly, I'm beginning to think that my recent jumps in strength might just be due to T911. We shall see as the log continues.
Confidence remains high - I don't need to be aggressive to move the weight, it just moves and I know I can lift it.
Also, I'm noticing it makes my pee smell...

BC+EAA: Added 40g Dextrose and 2g VitC to it today and y'know what? It was a lot better! I was able to mask the vast majority of that "play-doh" taste and with the added sweetness and tartness, the berry flavoring started to really come through.
It's encouraging to me that I've found a way that I can enjoy this product, especially a way that coordinates so well with my standard intra-workout nutrition. My endurance in the gym has not been an issue at all - BC+EAA is doing it's job. I'm looking forward to giving it a real test with my two-a-days next week.

Protein: Had my first post-workout shake containing LG's Protein today. I went with the Chocolate as it is my favorite of the two. Dude, it was a freaking chocolate milkshake. With the Dex and Malto in there it was AMAZING. If that AM50 code is still working I'm considering ordering some more...

The workout: up to 3RM

Front Squat (My arch-nemesis:
Warmup: 135
1. 225
2. 275
3. 2x295 (missed the last rep)
4. 3x295
(Blew away my previous PR by 50lb)

Military Press:
1. 135
2. 185
3. 195
4. 205
(4 breaks PR by 10lb)

Dips:
Warmup: BW, BW+45
1. BW+80
2. BW+90
3. BW+110
4. BW+125
(Former PR was BW+90)

Everything is hitting record highs this week. That is just not normal. I mean, yeah I have been making progress before this, but I am making unprecedented strides all of sudden. Front Squats have always been my worst movement (aside from snatch, but we won't go there...), I find it very difficult to keep the bar cradled properly. My previous record was 245 on a smith machine! Todays sets were all free-bar and I cleared my record by 50lb.
Military press wasn't so amazing - only 10lb up, but my shoulders were already worked from the front squats.
Dips on the other hand - well the last time I tried to dip with 100lb I couldn't do one. That was only about 3 weeks ago! Today I'm putting up 125?! What in the world?!
I am really beginning to think the T911 is making a difference already. For any of the LG reps - am I accurate in thinking so?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been using T911?
The AM50 code is still going, so grab some more of that protein man!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started Monday, hence my skepticism - I wouldn't ever expect anything to work so fast. But my numbers have been skyrocketing and I have no other real explanation for it...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I started Monday, hence my skepticism - I wouldn't ever expect anything to work so fast. But my numbers have been skyrocketing and I have no other real explanation for it...
Well I noticed it really quickly as well, a matter of days... my strength has hardly decreased since of hdrol.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
There really is no better holiday than one with LG by your side :)

Logs looking great bro.