A Legal Gear Christmas: T-911, BC+EAA, Lipotropic Protein (Sponsored)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
dang resolve, that's a nice increase. Obviously youre enjoyin the T-911.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The strength increases from T-911 are amazing! And they stick with you! I feared mine would drop, but ever since I came off of it my lifts have either stayed the same or have continued to go up.

T-911 is by far the best hormone-free strength increaser that I've used, and even better than some of the hormones I've used. Epistane, H-drol, neither of those compared to T-911 in the strength department.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's great to hear the strength stays with you! - I was a little worried about that.

Technically, Androsterone is both a hormone and a steroid. It's just not directly anabolic or androgenic. Rather than replacing an androgen and artificially increasing it's serum concentrations, like PHs and AAS do, T911 enables your body to better "hang onto" your testosterone, so to speak. The result is naturally higher T levels without side effects, toxicity or any other problems.

That's why I'm ok with running T911 when I won't do PHs or AAS.
It's more akin to say Albuterol or a birth control pill for a woman even; though those both have very different structures and functions, they're are steroids in common use today that are safe and effective for what they are designed to do.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, I didn't know too much about the workings behind the androsterone in T-911. Thanks for the explanation. I never even looked it up.

So does T-911 increase test, or just allow you to put yours to better use? Either way, it's good in PCT, correct?

A Legal Gear Christmas:
T-911, BC+EAA, Lipotropic Protein
- c'mon in, grab an eggnog, and listen to the tale of how one little supplement company saved the Yuletide...
I just read that in your sig. :toofunny:

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, now I have another supplement to ponder through my strength building phase.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, I didn't know too much about the workings behind the androsterone in T-911. Thanks for the explanation. I never even looked it up.

So does T-911 increase test, or just allow you to put yours to better use? Either way, it's good in PCT, correct?

I just read that in your sig. :toofunny:

I was hoping somebody would appreciate my sig, but thought it might be a bit corny for most of the crowd on here...

Anyways, T-911's main mode of action, as you know, is aromatase inhibition. Aromatases are a classification of enzyme that convert one steroid to another through the alteration of the steroid's "aromatic" rings.

Normally, Testosterone is aromatized to estradiol, primarily in the CNS. Doing so reduces serum Test concentrations, or "[T]".

Androsterone, when administered supplementally like with T-911, binds to the aromatase in the same sight that the Test would normally occupy. So, the adrosterone physically blocks Test from binding with the aromatase, keeping your Test levels stable.

Meanwhile, your testes continue producing more Test, therefore:

Reduced aromatization + continued Test production = Increased [T]

Think of this way - the aromatase is a live grenade with the pin pulled - it's gonna blow someting apart. The Androsterone dives on the "grenade" saving the Testosterone from being harmed.

There is a little bit more to it, because of estradiol's feedback on test production levels and such, but for general purposes, that's not too important. :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Resolve, this is a sublingual delivery, right?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Great write up Resolve, hope you don't mind I copied and paste it and put your writings over on Bb.com for someone. I did give you credit though :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, Craig.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Logs lookin great bro! I love the sig too! :lol:

Also because of the sublingual delivery this kicks in super quick, but mmv2 kicks in stupid quick too for not being a methyl.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed even though T-911 is sublingual, it made a difference if I took it on an empty stomach or not; at least a difference on how I reacted to the yohimbene.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Sub a dub dub! Resolve buddy, you didnt let me know this log was going up!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Wow! You werent kidding. I just checked out their site. That is a deal on that protein! I might have to pick up a jug of that. Which flavor do you prefer?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Irish, which do you prefer: with or wothout food?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Wow! You werent kidding. I just checked out their site. That is a deal on that protein! I might have to pick up a jug of that. Which flavor do you prefer?
Yeah think this deal ends in a few weeks so get that protein goodness while you can, also the bcaa/eaa is damn cheap with that 50% off.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad MrC, I just didn't want to make any presumptions. More than happy to have you along though man! And now that I know you'd wanna be, I'll make sure and keep you in the loop!

My preference for the protein is the Chocolate - no doubt. I don't usually like Chocolate protein powders, but this is easily one of my favorite proteins ever.

AZ: for the T-911, I take it at least an hour after eating. I can't imagine taking it with food would be too deleterious, but I'd rather be careful. I feel a lift in my mood and energy fairly quickly - before the tab is fully dissolved really. Also, I've found that the first dose in the morning is the craziest for libido, though I'm pretty much insatiable in that regard right now... :/

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

First off, I would like to thank Craig for putting me over 9k rep. I'm now a little bit closer to catching up to BW, who's well-liked by everyone because of her damn sweet nature. ;)

Today was my last workout of the week. I feel I finished off strong and am looking forward to hitting it hard Monday. In the meantime, however, I'm looking forward to sleeping in, getting some good recovery time and then playing volleyball like a madman on Sunday at my parent's Christmas party! :woohoo:

anyways, supplement updates:

T-911: 1tab pre-workout, 1tab 3pm. If I move my tongue around while I have a tab in, it seems to dissolve faster. As stated in the post above, the lift it provides in mood and energy is almost immediate. I have been so unusually laid back and jovial this past week. I was anticipating massive aggression and irritability and instead I'm finding myself a big teddy bear. But strength, as my numbers are proving, is just plain abnormal. I mean, I was blown away by my movements today.

BC+EAA: Liking my BC+EAA mix with the dex and VitC, and I really noticed the endurance today that amino acids can afford - I finished up feeling capable of a lot more, and I pulled more on every movement than ever before.

Protein: Had the vanilla in my post workout shake this morning. Very tasty. In 20oz of water it was very enjoyable. The carbs really add a lot to the flavor, making it richer. Even though it tastes quite good on it's own, I think I prefer it in the pwo.

The workout: up to 3RM

Romanian Deadlifts:
Warmups: 135, 225, 315,
1. 405
2. 445
3. 475 (PR)

Seated Cable Rows: (Pronated grip)
1. 210
2. 240
3. 285

At this point I realized that I could row more than the weight stack had, and shifted to barbell bent rows:

BB Bent Rows:
1. 225
2. 275
3. 295 (PR)

BB Curls:
warmup: 95
1. 115
2. 135
3. 155
4. 165 (I cheated on this set, so it didn't count...)
5. 165 (second try, I did it legit, so boom! PR!)

I did a lot of rowing today... ugh, my traps, forearms and middle back are thorough shot. I began with cable rows in an attempt to spare my lower back, but the machines just don't cut it, and I ended up with my old friend the BB. My biceps the last couple of days have felt neglected - they're accustomed to frequent loving, this twice a week thing was weird for them - so hitting them so hard today felt incredible.
The RDLs, well, I just couldn't handle quite as much and with regular DLs. Oh well, room for improvement. Overall, I'm pleased, and really fealt good throughout the course and after today's workout.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
haha no worries on the reps man, got to rep those who provide solid information! Glad your strength has increased, I have found thsi with T911 as well.

Makes me want to run T911 solo sometime, not during PCT and see how it goes.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice numbers again Resolve. Serious weight on the BB curls after the back routine! I think this 49 year old is going to dial 911 for a solo run. We old guys love a good AI.
Craig, I ran a 6bromoandrosterone before with good results. This should similar if not better with the added ingredients right?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice numbers again Resolve. Serious weight on the BB curls after the back routine! I think this 49 year old is going to dial 911 for a solo run. We old guys love a good AI.
Craig, I ran a 6bromoandrosterone before with good results. This should similar if not better with the added ingredients right?
Saying T911 is better might not be fair, I'm my opinion yes, the little extras makes this product unique, added resveratrol and the sublingual delivery seems to make this hit the person hard and fast.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is being shipped as we type.Can't wait!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great man! I've been kicking around the idea of picking up a whole nother round of this stack to run next year. Can't beat the prices right now. At first I thought I'd just do the protein, but the more I think about it, the more I'm leaning towards everything. T-911 is what $27 or something and BC+EAA is $15? So, why not do everything?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Likewise! I am looking at Anadraulic State too. The three bottle special on MMV2 is tempting also. I just don't think I can run it. I am already pretty short fused now and don't need anymore help.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I basically just stole from LG Sciences. :D

I realized the AM code was still working sooo...

3 for 2 MMV2 deal
BC + EAA
Lipotropic Protein
T-Shirt

All at 50% off from the AM code, Plus free shipping...BAM!

$101. :D

Thank youuuuuu!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

3 for 2 MMV2 deal
BC + EAA
Lipotropic Protein
T-Shirt

Thank youuuuuu!
That is a damn steal man!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know! I was so bummed out 'cause I thought the AM code ran out on the 1st, but then I went to my basket that had all my stuff in it I forgot to order and the code was still up and running.

I was really only going to get Speed V2 originally, but I tossed that since I've got so many stims right now, and put in all that other stuff. :lol:

I wanted the MMV2, and that was an awesome deal so I put it in, and then I saw the protein and was like, "Well, I'm going to need some more whey soon anyways." so I put that in, anad then I was like $16 away from free shipping, and noticed that the BC + EAA would only cost me $15, so I put that in, and then I saw I could get a free shirt, too (well it was actually $1 for the XL).

I've never been so happy with the bargain of a supplement purchase.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

3 for 2 MMV2 deal
BC + EAA
Lipotropic Protein
T-Shirt

Thank youuuuuu!
Stole? Thats Robbery!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

BC/EAA's here 2 brotha just bought 2! 50% off.... Only wish LG sold Egg Nog flavor Protien...hint hint hint

NIce log so far Resolve.... had to edit it wrong name.... Just hit me.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know! I was so bummed out 'cause I thought the AM code ran out on the 1st, but then I went to my basket that had all my stuff in it I forgot to order and the code was still up and running.

I was really only going to get Speed V2 originally, but I tossed that since I've got so many stims right now, and put in all that other stuff. :lol:

I wanted the MMV2, and that was an awesome deal so I put it in, and then I saw the protein and was like, "Well, I'm going to need some more whey soon anyways." so I put that in, anad then I was like $16 away from free shipping, and noticed that the BC + EAA would only cost me $15, so I put that in, and then I saw I could get a free shirt, too (well it was actually $1 for the XL).

I've never been so happy with the bargain of a supplement purchase.
It would be just too easy to blow a TON of money on this stuff, but it is such a great buy right now!

And BW is loving me on the T-911! She says it puts in a way better mood all throughout the day and I'm loving it's strength and the progress it's giving me, so why not pick up some more?

Also, I think I must give you some credit for the ECA idea man - I 'm liking it thus far - Thank you! (is 2x a day sufficient you think?)

Also - Liftergym33 - this is MY log, not Craig's. Don't let it happen again!
j/k :lol: Thanks for the compliment! (and the edit!) :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And BW is loving me on the T-911! She says it puts in a way better mood all throughout the day and I'm loving it's strength and the progress it's giving me, so why not pick up some more?
Ya, I can imagine. That stuff was awesome for me. I loved it.

Also, I think I must give you some credit for the ECA idea man - I 'm liking it thus far - Thank you! (is 2x a day sufficient you think?)
Yep. 2x/day should do the trick.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would be just too easy to blow a TON of money on this stuff, but it is such a great buy right now!

Also - Liftergym33 - this is MY log, not Craig's. Don't let it happen again!
j/k :lol: Thanks for the compliment! :)
Dude...lmao I know, I was reading the last few posts and for some damm reason I had typed his name Im glad I caught it! what can i say....absolutely nothing!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah I was wondering who the 'other' Craig was :p

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6

Yesterday was Day 6 of this intrepid venture, but, being a recovery day, it was not particularly exciting in regards to training or supplementation.

Still, recovery is unusually rapid - I was feeling yesterday entirely ready to go back and the hit weights again. Normally, the weekend rolls around and I'm rejoicing because I can kick back and be lazy for a couple of days.

This is couple with a very noticeable mental drive - I not only feel ready physically to lift, but I have a very strong desire to really push myself as well.

I am sure that my recovery and mental enthusiasm is a compilation of effects from LG's products - primarily T-911, but certainly supported in the recovery aspect by the BC+EAA and Protein.

Yesterday, I had the protein mixed with milk then poured over Wheat-a-Bix. This was then topped with sections of "Cutie" Tangerine. GREAT breakfast!

Today (Day 7) is another recovery day and I'll post about it later. I'll also be posting the alterations to my supplementation and peri-workout nutrition for the coming two week two-a-day routine - which I am incredibly excited about!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
How many T911's are you dosing per day Resolve?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are in for a real treat then! As is the wife :)
Yep!

My libido was INSANE @ 3/day. Had nothing to use it for, but it was still insane. :lol:

Just watch out for the stiff joints. They hit pretty much instantly at 3/day.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yep!

My libido was INSANE @ 3/day. Had nothing to use it for, but it was still insane. :lol:

Just watch out for the stiff joints. They hit pretty much instantly at 3/day.
I did notice 3 per day made my hunger insane, dropping down to 2x per day has decreased this a lot.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did notice 3 per day made my hunger insane, dropping down to 2x per day has decreased this a lot.
Really?! TOTAL opposite for me. Once I hit 3/day, my post-workout appetite was non-existent. Fortunately that was the only meal I noticed a problem, though. I HATE not being able to shovel food in. If it takes me more than 20mins to eat a meal it really pisses me off.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Really?! TOTAL opposite for me. Once I hit 3/day, my post-workout appetite was non-existent. Fortunately that was the only meal I noticed a problem, though. I HATE not being able to shovel food in. If it takes me more than 20mins to eat a meal it really pisses me off.
Guess we all respond differently, I must also say though that when I dropped to 2x per day I also added Lean Xtreme which is known to decrease hunger... so it's going to be a battle now between me and the food.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess we all respond differently, I must also say though that when I dropped to 2x per day I also added Lean Xtreme which is known to decrease hunger... so it's going to be a battle now between me and the food.
I don't even remember how LX effected me. The last time I took that stuff was back in 2006 during a PCT. I think I remember liking Retain2 better than LX, but I'm not sure. I wonder what kind of stuff the new "DS" is going to have in store for us. The new AX looks freakin' amazing. If I end up running that MMV2, I'd like to have the new AX in PCT along with Formadrol Extreme and Blue Up. Instead of MMV2/H-drol like I originally planned, I may do MMV2/SustainAlpha. What do you guys think?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I don't even remember how LX effected me. The last time I took that stuff was back in 2006 during a PCT. I think I remember liking Retain2 better than LX, but I'm not sure. I wonder what kind of stuff the new "DS" is going to have in store for us. The new AX looks freakin' amazing. If I end up running that MMV2, I'd like to have the new AX in PCT along with Formadrol Extreme and Blue Up. Instead of MMV2/H-drol like I originally planned, I may do MMV2/SustainAlpha. What do you guys think?
I'd certainly like to see a MMV2/SustainAlpha log!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd certainly like to see a MMV2/SustainAlpha log!
I'm thinking MMV2 @ 6caps ED for 6 weeks, Sustain Alpha @ 5pumps ED starting in Week 3.

PCT consisting of either CEL Post Cycle Assist or DS AX, Blue Up, and Formadrol Extreme. (And your basic powders like creatine, BA, etc)

Edit: OR MMV2/T-911 - MMV2 just seems so versatile. It's the only designer I've seen that actually works well with an AI. The fact that it's mild seems to allow for those types of products to only improve the cycle.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7

whew, I am tired. Long party and lots of volleyball and fun. Also got some of my mom's awesome chili, soooo tasty!

Not too much to update on supplement-wise: 2 T-911s, one at breakfast, one at 3pm, 2protein shakes at approximately the same time. Appetite has been very high today - not sure why. Libido is high, but not so unbearably as it was when first beginning T-911.
I'll be wary of the dry joints, Irish, thank you. I actually remember you mentioning that in your log. (for anyone interested in more feedback on T-911, Irish Cannon's log, found here, is excellent)

Alright, tomorrow begins two-a-days and with it come some dietary and supplemental alterations. For the next two weeks I will be doing:

Supplementation Changes:
T-911: 1tab pre-AM workout, 1tab at ~1pm, 1tab pre-PM workout

Intra-workout AM:
55g fast CHO, 2serving BC+EAA, 1scoop Essentials, 7.5g additional BCAA, 1g VitC

Post-Workout AM: 7.5g BCAA, 55g fast CHO, 2scoops Lipotropic Protein

Pre-to-Intra-workout PM:
same as AM but w/70g fast CHO

Post-Workout PM: 3cups Lowfat Milk, 30g fast CHO, 7.5g BCAA, 1scoop Lipotropic Protein

Neovar: I will be adding 5caps Original Neovar 15min before Meal 2, and 5caps before my PM Intra-workout shake.

I-GH-1:
I will begin taking 4caps pre-bed in conjunction with my ZMA

Dietary Changes:
Total daily caloric intake will be increased to ~5000kcal. Meals remain the same as in my Example Meal Plan at the start of the log with the following exceptions:
1. Meal 5 is replaced by my PM intra- and post-WO shakes.
2. Meal 6 is replaced with one identical to Meal 2.
3. All meals containing fat are increased from 29g fat to 34g fat.