Volcom's Optimus PRIME Log

Page 6 of 54 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. This should be a great log... good idea doing the baseline before you start. Set the bar high and take no prisoners!!

2. To my pleasant surprise, yet not that surprised because it was anticipated, my PRIME as arrived today. This means tomorrow will mark day 1.

The instructions say to take with food and that's how I'll dose it. There aren't any preferred macros are there?

[IMG][/IMG]

NSCA - CSCS
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    This should be a great log... good idea doing the baseline before you start. Set the bar high and take no prisoners!!
    Thanks for the compliment and I never do!

NSCA - CSCS

4. wow...
    time for a new monitor volcom.
    anyway... lets get this shttt started.
    SFW and GFH

5. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    To my pleasant surprise, yet not that surprised because it was anticipated, my PRIME as arrived today. This means tomorrow will mark day 1.

The instructions say to take with food and that's how I'll dose it. There aren't any preferred macros are there?

[IMG][/IMG]

NIIIICE.....

and so you kow I found it seemed my dosing and overall effects were more potent when dosed generously with fats.

6. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    NIIIICE.....

and so you kow I found it seemed my dosing and overall effects were more potent when dosed generously with fats.
    BACOOOONNN!!!

PS Poops - Every time I look at your Avitar - I think its you playin some Playstation.

7. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    NIIIICE.....

Thanks for that piece of input. Time to stock up on cashews, peanuts, and avacadoes again.
    NSCA - CSCS

8. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Thanks for that piece of input. Time to stock up on cashews, peanuts, and avacadoes again.
    Motherf*cker!!

Did I studder?

BACON!!!!!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    BACOOOONNN!!!

PS Poops - Every time I look at your Avitar - I think its you playin some Playstation.
    Speaking of bacon, when I read about elite power lifters eating a pound of bacon with breakfast every morning, I think, wtf..... how does this guy not have a triple chin?!?!
    NSCA - CSCS

10. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Speaking of bacon, when I read about elite power lifters eating a pound of bacon with breakfast every morning, I think, wtf..... how does this guy not have a triple chin?!?!
    Most of those guys do have a double chins...

But anyway... seriously, bacon is a power food...
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Motherf*cker!!

Did I studder?

BACON!!!!!!!
    this dude reminds me of the dog in the beggin strips commercials, LMAO

12. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    BACOOOONNN!!!

HELLS YA MAN!!! gettin swole playin the Xbox and PS3 HOMIE!! doncha kno? Its how I do, pop an entire bottle of Epi and get down on some wii action
    :bruce2:

13. I tend to beast on almond butter when taking my dosages of Prime, definitely enhances bioavailability of the product.
    doing my own thang!

14. Prime dosing with fats has been handled here I see. Def. get 10g fat along with your Prime, and my fav is using Udo's Oil.

15. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Prime dosing with fats has been handled here I see. Def. get 10g fat along with your Prime, and my fav is using Udo's Oil.
    10 grams is reasonable. 3-AD required a minimum of 20g, which meant a total of 60g of fats per day from dosing purposes alone. I hated that.
    NSCA - CSCS

16. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I tend to beast on almond butter when taking my dosages of Prime, definitely enhances bioavailability of the product.
    thanks for the tips Andrew, I'll definitely remain conscious about my fat intake.
    NSCA - CSCS

17. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    HELLS YA MAN!!! gettin swole playin the Xbox and PS3 HOMIE!! doncha kno? Its how I do, pop an entire bottle of Epi and get down on some wii action
    :bruce2:
    Speaking of which, I became a Gears of War 2 fan over thanksgiving. I got addicted, but now my life is back in session and I have no time for jack squat except the necessaries again.
    NSCA - CSCS

18. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Motherf*cker!!

Did I studder?

BACON!!!!!!!
    I used to be a chunk monkey in Jr. High and I LOOOOVED Bacon. It was bar none, my favorite food, second was pizza. So when I first heard about bacon as a pizza topping, I almost fell out my chair and broke my neck in excitement.
    NSCA - CSCS

19. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I used to be a chunk monkey in Jr. High and I LOOOOVED Bacon. It was bar none, my favorite food, second was pizza. So when I first heard about bacon as a pizza topping, I almost fell out my chair and broke my neck in excitement.
    Volcom!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

20. i'm in.looking forward to the end results . . . . lild

21. Quote Originally Posted by lild View Post
    i'm in.looking forward to the end results . . . . lild
    You and me both!

This morning was my first official dose. I took it with exactly 8g of fat, but this was before I'd read your guys posts, suggesting 10g & higher.

I won't be working out until later this afternoon. As I've mentioned in previous posts, "major jumps" in strength due to neuromuscular mechanisms seemed to have already taken place. In the natural order of things, I would be experiencing very subtle strength gains week to week from now on. I will be paying attention for any "notable" jumps in strength, that would be extraordinary in nature.

Historically, I've reached a peak strength in terms of moderate repetitions of 315lbs x 6 reps (full extension to chest, no ***go quarter repping, or as I like to call, twitch reps, as I see most people do with 315) on the bench during a strength phase (I had a 395lbs 1 RM, but I don't intend on performing 1 RM's this time around, or maybe I will, I don't intend to, but...). I've logged 315 for 8 reps once before, but I had a spotter who was doing cleans with the bar rather then spotting. He only spoke Spanish (you don't need language to communicate, "can I get a spot") so I couldn't say, "kick back on the cleans and just watch. I need a spot, not a laying down view of your cleans."

Chest later tonight. I'm not expecting any magic to occur yet, but the show is officially on the road.
    NSCA - CSCS

22. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Prime dosing with fats has been handled here I see. Def. get 10g fat along with your Prime, and my fav is using Udo's Oil.
    So what I'm hearing you say is, no bacon grease and grisel protein shakes as Timber suggested?
    NSCA - CSCS

23. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    You and me both!

This morning was my first official dose. I took it with exactly 8g of fat, but this was before I'd read your guys posts, suggesting 10g & higher.

I won't be working out until later this afternoon. As I've mentioned in previous posts, "major jumps" in strength due to neuromuscular mechanisms seemed to have already taken place. In the natural order of things, I would be experiencing very subtle strength gains week to week from now on. I will be paying attention for any "notable" jumps in strength, that would be extraordinary in nature.

Historically, I've reached a peak strength in terms of moderate repetitions of 315lbs x 6 reps (full extension to chest, no ***go quarter repping, or as I like to call, twitch reps, as I see most people do with 315) on the bench during a strength phase (I had a 395lbs 1 RM, but I don't intend on performing 1 RM's this time around, or maybe I will, I don't intend to, but...). I've logged 315 for 8 reps once before, but I had a spotter who was doing cleans with the bar rather then spotting. He only spoke Spanish (you don't need language to communicate, "can I get a spot") so I couldn't say, "kick back on the cleans and just watch. I need a spot, not a laying down view of your cleans."

Chest later tonight. I'm not expecting any magic to occur yet, but the show is officially on the road.
    yah spotters keep your hands off the bar... help with the lift off then hands off.

24. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Volcom!
    No, not literally, hehe
    NSCA - CSCS

25. OT here, but: Does anybody else believe Master of Puppets by Metallica is one of the greatest workout-songs ever? Plainly, there are songs that get one more hyped, of that there is no doubt; however, the son of a bastard is 8 minutes of fury! That is a few sets and, for this reason, it is the greatest workout song ever.

/hijack commenced

26. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    OT here, but: Does anybody else believe Master of Puppets by Metallica is one of the greatest workout-songs ever? Plainly, there are songs that get one more hyped, of that there is no doubt; however, the son of a bastard is 8 minutes of fury! That is a few sets and, for this reason, it is the greatest workout song ever.

/hijack commenced
    My favorite Metallica hype song is Fight Fire with Fire, from Ride The Lightening.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjlgUx7_aN0&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Metallica - Fight Fire with Fire[/ame]

Oddly, my other favorite hype song from early 90's rock is Sweet Child O' Mine by Gun's & Roses.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oobDQ0vdm8M"]YouTube - Guns.N.Roses-Sweet Child O'Mine[/ame]

CLASSICS!!

But now my music taste is along the lines of Viva La Vida by Cold Play

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE"]YouTube - Coldplay - Viva La Vida[/ame]

and T.I., Timberlake, and classic Wu Tang, such as Liquid Swords.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiQoVv0FSKQ"]YouTube - GZA - Liquid Swords Video[/ame]
    NSCA - CSCS

27. Commence Hijack indeed

NSCA - CSCS

28. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    10 grams is reasonable. 3-AD required a minimum of 20g, which meant a total of 60g of fats per day from dosing purposes alone. I hated that.
    Just eat it with something you already would eat anyway... nuts or something. Dosing fats if you're not trying to gain weight seems silly...

29. Timberlake

30. I was doing some research out of personal curiosity, looking into future fun runs, and I was doing some research on Clenbuterol, then Albuterol, then the comparisons of Clenbuteral and Albuterol. Discussions and opinions went back and forth on Clens longer life then Albuterol, but Albuterol has less sides, or Clen didn't work but Albuterol did. The general impression I got was that Albuterol is becoming favored over Clen. However, to my pleasant surprise, from what I've read through multiple bodybuilding boards, the most pronounced winner between Clen and Abluterol was ECA.

I started my research with the intention and desire to run Clen or Albuterol and at the end of the day, I felt more convinced then anything to just stick with ECA.
    NSCA - CSCS

Similar Forum Threads

1. Volcom's Nata-Prime-Pro-911-Madrol-iian log
    By VolcomX311 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 03:09 PM
  2. Volcom's PRIME & T-911 Stack
    By VolcomX311 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 570
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 11:07 PM
  3. David Letterman Gets Personal With Optimus Prime !
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 08:51 AM
  4. Man Legally Changes His Name To Optimus Prime !
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 01:22 PM
  5. TRANSFORMERS "OPTIMUS PRIME vs BONECRUSHER" !!!
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 09:43 AM