Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    BACOOOONNN!!!

PS Poops - Every time I look at your Avitar - I think its you playin some Playstation.
    HELLS YA MAN!!! gettin swole playin the Xbox and PS3 HOMIE!! doncha kno? Its how I do, pop an entire bottle of Epi and get down on some wii action
    :bruce2:
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I tend to beast on almond butter when taking my dosages of Prime, definitely enhances bioavailability of the product.
    doing my own thang!
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Prime dosing with fats has been handled here I see. Def. get 10g fat along with your Prime, and my fav is using Udo's Oil.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Prime dosing with fats has been handled here I see. Def. get 10g fat along with your Prime, and my fav is using Udo's Oil.
    10 grams is reasonable. 3-AD required a minimum of 20g, which meant a total of 60g of fats per day from dosing purposes alone. I hated that.
    NSCA - CSCS
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I tend to beast on almond butter when taking my dosages of Prime, definitely enhances bioavailability of the product.
    thanks for the tips Andrew, I'll definitely remain conscious about my fat intake.
    NSCA - CSCS
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    HELLS YA MAN!!! gettin swole playin the Xbox and PS3 HOMIE!! doncha kno? Its how I do, pop an entire bottle of Epi and get down on some wii action
    :bruce2:
    Speaking of which, I became a Gears of War 2 fan over thanksgiving. I got addicted, but now my life is back in session and I have no time for jack squat except the necessaries again.
    NSCA - CSCS
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Motherf*cker!!

Did I studder?

BACON!!!!!!!
    I used to be a chunk monkey in Jr. High and I LOOOOVED Bacon. It was bar none, my favorite food, second was pizza. So when I first heard about bacon as a pizza topping, I almost fell out my chair and broke my neck in excitement.
    NSCA - CSCS
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I used to be a chunk monkey in Jr. High and I LOOOOVED Bacon. It was bar none, my favorite food, second was pizza. So when I first heard about bacon as a pizza topping, I almost fell out my chair and broke my neck in excitement.
    Volcom!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.06%

i'm in.looking forward to the end results . . . . lild
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%

Quote Originally Posted by lild View Post
    i'm in.looking forward to the end results . . . . lild
    You and me both!

This morning was my first official dose. I took it with exactly 8g of fat, but this was before I'd read your guys posts, suggesting 10g & higher.

I won't be working out until later this afternoon. As I've mentioned in previous posts, "major jumps" in strength due to neuromuscular mechanisms seemed to have already taken place. In the natural order of things, I would be experiencing very subtle strength gains week to week from now on. I will be paying attention for any "notable" jumps in strength, that would be extraordinary in nature.

Historically, I've reached a peak strength in terms of moderate repetitions of 315lbs x 6 reps (full extension to chest, no ***go quarter repping, or as I like to call, twitch reps, as I see most people do with 315) on the bench during a strength phase (I had a 395lbs 1 RM, but I don't intend on performing 1 RM's this time around, or maybe I will, I don't intend to, but...). I've logged 315 for 8 reps once before, but I had a spotter who was doing cleans with the bar rather then spotting. He only spoke Spanish (you don't need language to communicate, "can I get a spot") so I couldn't say, "kick back on the cleans and just watch. I need a spot, not a laying down view of your cleans."

Chest later tonight. I'm not expecting any magic to occur yet, but the show is officially on the road.
    NSCA - CSCS
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%

So what I'm hearing you say is, no bacon grease and grisel protein shakes as Timber suggested?
    NSCA - CSCS
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You and me both!

This morning was my first official dose. I took it with exactly 8g of fat, but this was before I'd read your guys posts, suggesting 10g & higher.

I won't be working out until later this afternoon. As I've mentioned in previous posts, "major jumps" in strength due to neuromuscular mechanisms seemed to have already taken place. In the natural order of things, I would be experiencing very subtle strength gains week to week from now on. I will be paying attention for any "notable" jumps in strength, that would be extraordinary in nature.

Historically, I've reached a peak strength in terms of moderate repetitions of 315lbs x 6 reps (full extension to chest, no ***go quarter repping, or as I like to call, twitch reps, as I see most people do with 315) on the bench during a strength phase (I had a 395lbs 1 RM, but I don't intend on performing 1 RM's this time around, or maybe I will, I don't intend to, but...). I've logged 315 for 8 reps once before, but I had a spotter who was doing cleans with the bar rather then spotting. He only spoke Spanish (you don't need language to communicate, "can I get a spot") so I couldn't say, "kick back on the cleans and just watch. I need a spot, not a laying down view of your cleans."

Chest later tonight. I'm not expecting any magic to occur yet, but the show is officially on the road.
    yah spotters keep your hands off the bar... help with the lift off then hands off.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Volcom!
    No, not literally, hehe
    NSCA - CSCS
  15. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

OT here, but: Does anybody else believe Master of Puppets by Metallica is one of the greatest workout-songs ever? Plainly, there are songs that get one more hyped, of that there is no doubt; however, the son of a bastard is 8 minutes of fury! That is a few sets and, for this reason, it is the greatest workout song ever.

/hijack commenced
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    OT here, but: Does anybody else believe Master of Puppets by Metallica is one of the greatest workout-songs ever? Plainly, there are songs that get one more hyped, of that there is no doubt; however, the son of a bastard is 8 minutes of fury! That is a few sets and, for this reason, it is the greatest workout song ever.

/hijack commenced
    My favorite Metallica hype song is Fight Fire with Fire, from Ride The Lightening.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjlgUx7_aN0&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Metallica - Fight Fire with Fire[/ame]

Oddly, my other favorite hype song from early 90's rock is Sweet Child O' Mine by Gun's & Roses.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oobDQ0vdm8M"]YouTube - Guns.N.Roses-Sweet Child O'Mine[/ame]

CLASSICS!!

But now my music taste is along the lines of Viva La Vida by Cold Play

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE"]YouTube - Coldplay - Viva La Vida[/ame]

and T.I., Timberlake, and classic Wu Tang, such as Liquid Swords.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiQoVv0FSKQ"]YouTube - GZA - Liquid Swords Video[/ame]
    NSCA - CSCS
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%

Commence Hijack indeed

NSCA - CSCS
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

10 grams is reasonable. 3-AD required a minimum of 20g, which meant a total of 60g of fats per day from dosing purposes alone. I hated that.
    Just eat it with something you already would eat anyway... nuts or something. Dosing fats if you're not trying to gain weight seems silly...
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

Timberlake
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%

I was doing some research out of personal curiosity, looking into future fun runs, and I was doing some research on Clenbuterol, then Albuterol, then the comparisons of Clenbuteral and Albuterol. Discussions and opinions went back and forth on Clens longer life then Albuterol, but Albuterol has less sides, or Clen didn't work but Albuterol did. The general impression I got was that Albuterol is becoming favored over Clen. However, to my pleasant surprise, from what I've read through multiple bodybuilding boards, the most pronounced winner between Clen and Abluterol was ECA.

I started my research with the intention and desire to run Clen or Albuterol and at the end of the day, I felt more convinced then anything to just stick with ECA.
    NSCA - CSCS
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

/hijack commenced
    Ohhhh dood.. there are many an old Metallica jam that fuels the workout! Fury & Anger indeed!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ohhhh dood.. there are many an old Metallica jam that fuels the workout! Fury & Anger indeed!
    "Forever I may Roam" was my contest tune. The intro was just right for a bb routine. The black album was a staple at our dungeon.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

I think its great how different music makes different people's bodies react... Pretty incredible how sound amps you up.

I've always been more inclined to hard hip hop beats, but there are a few metal songs that kick the sh*t out of me.
  24. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I want to punch my I-Pod when I listen to this song. Great stuff.

25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%

I want to punch my I-Pod when I listen to this song. Great stuff.

He must have went to school to attain that level of lyrical depth and Ryan Seacrest like annunciation, I'm thinking Juliard. I'm just kidding. Not my cup of tea, but I can imagine the mosh pitts at their concerts.
    NSCA - CSCS
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%

Poops,

Can you buy coconut oil just anywhere? Like Ralphs or Alberton's? And how much were you taking, one table spoon or tea spoon at a time with your doses?
    NSCA - CSCS
  27. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

He must have went to school to attain that level of lyrical depth and Ryan Seacrest like annunciation, I'm thinking Juliard. I'm just kidding. Not my cup of tea, but I can imagine the mosh pitts at their concerts.
    "94 hours of regret for me to realize what I held,
    unfading beauty, not just a face
    I held its innocence within my heart, now I won't let go
    the torment of your eyes has awakened my soul
    the pain of a moment's time will forever beg your forgiveness"

Not too bad; he just has some annunciation issues!
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%

"94 hours of regret for me to realize what I held,
    unfading beauty, not just a face
    I held its innocence within my heart, now I won't let go
    the torment of your eyes has awakened my soul
    the pain of a moment's time will forever beg your forgiveness"

Not too bad; he just has some annunciation issues!
    I was being pseudo-facetious. My brother listens to this type of music and he's pretentiously intelligent like yourself, so I assumed there must be something to the madness

He's an honor student at UC Irvine and speaks with the demeanor of a member of the British royal family, but one of the paramount qualities he looks for in a girl is, "must like heavy metal." True story.
    NSCA - CSCS
  29. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

I was being pseudo-facetious. My brother listens to this type of music and he's pretentiously intelligent like yourself, so I assumed there must be something to the madness

He's an honor student at UC Irvine and speaks with the demeanor of a member of the British royal family, but one of the paramount qualities he looks for in a girl is, "must like heavy metal." True story.
    Eccentricity rules.
  30. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Im more of a Rap guy myself but i do have metallica and mudvayne along with ozzy on my ipod as well.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Poops,

Can you buy coconut oil just anywhere? Like Ralphs or Alberton's? And how much were you taking, one table spoon or tea spoon at a time with your doses?
    I think it was 1 TBSP, either way it was 16g worth, I would just put it right in my shake.

I found it at trader joes... but I had a link to somewhere on the web for fairly cheap i think..... easyejl turned me on to it and the study showin its increase in test compared to the other oils.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.24%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    I think it was 1 TBSP, either way it was 16g worth, I would just put it right in my shake.

I found it at trader joes... but I had a link to somewhere on the web for fairly cheap i think..... easyejl turned me on to it and the study showin its increase in test compared to the other oils.
    I found some at Wal-Mart for $5, but I thought I remember you saying there was a special kind you need to get...like it's made through a certain process?...So, I didn't end up getting that one.

The stuff I found at Publix was $22, but I think it was the kind you mentioned to get.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%

Day 1

It's been about 4 hours since my workout, which means I had some time to let my enthusiasm disperse. This is probably more of a good thing then bad, as my initial report may have labeled me as a zealot.

I don't want to say too much about the first workouts positives because I wasn't expecting anything from a first workout, other then some added enthusiasm, but i did experience a very unexpectedly successful first day.

First i want to bring to light the placebo effect. Historically, a placebo effect primarily benefits my stamina. Of course placebo effects are various and relative, but as for me, only stamina dramatically excels. I become excited, I don't want to leave the gym and I "believe" that I'm more then I am, energy-ability wise. However, a placebo effect has never effected my strength. I can never seem to fool myself into lifting heavier weights, but I can fool myself into doing more sets and more total exercises.

That said, it was my strength that was effected today. Again, I will wait for another workout and see if tonight was an isolated phenomenon or if this will become a trend, before I discuss in detail my experience. I will just say it was a positive one, as oppose to a neutral or negative first day experience.

There are nights where you simply "feel" stronger, the weights are lighter and working sets don't seem to drain your energy stores at all. Tonight was not that case. I felt quite normal (in terms of strength, because a lot of other not normal things occurred) yet my performance was surprisingly effective.

Flat Bench
    225lbs x 10 reps
    275lbs x 10 reps
    285lbs x 8 reps
    295lbs x 8 reps [+2 reps from last week, +1 rep PR since August]
    [Performance Rating: Excellent]

Db Flies
    60lbs x 10 reps
    70lbs x 8 reps
    80lbs x 8 reps [I haven't done Db flies with 80lbs for a long time, but more so as a result of choosing not to due to lifting routine, not lack of ability. Nonetheless, it has been awhile and I didn't expect]
    [Performance Rating: Above Average]

Hammer Wide Press
    360lbs x 6 reps
    360lbs x 5 reps
    360lbs x 4 reps [I shouldn't have done this much weight. I miscalculated my strength and was hoping I'd warm up to it, never did.]
    [Performance Rating: Below Average]

Hammer Decline Press
    230lbs x 10 reps
    280lbs x 10 reps
    320lbs x 10 reps [+40lbs + 2 reps; I had the strength ability to do this last week, just not the energy at this point of the workout]
    [Performance Rating: Average]

Free Weight Loaded, Hammer Dips
    180lbs x 10 reps
    230lbs x 10 reps
    270lbs x 8 reps [+40lbs; I had the strength ability to do this last week, just not the energy at this point of the workout.]
    [Performance Rating: Above Average]

One Arm, Pec Dec Flies
    220lbs x 10 reps, each arm
    220lbs x 10 reps, e.a.
    220lbs x 10 reps, e.a.

My first days are generally the most detailed, so please don't hold ALL of my posts from now on to this standard. I generally only consider my opening exercises PR's, as the exercises following my opening compound movement are usually out of sync and hardly in the same order performed, if performed at all. However, my chest routine has been pretty consistent, therefore, I did count the additional achievements following my opening bench.

Odd Happenings:
    - I was sweating profusely. Oddly so, it reminded me of being on Recreate. I'm not using Recreate as an analogy because we're in a USPLab product log. My favorite weight loss is ECA, but I sweat more on Recreate for whatever reason. Once I start, it keeps coming out like a fountain.

- My heart beat was pacing well above normal, but it could have been my own anticipation of my personal performance. That usually only happens with heavy deads, but my heart was racing before my bench sets.

- My libido was increased, most notably after my second dose. I wasn't expecting this and am not sure if this is normal for PRIME.
    NSCA - CSCS
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

You say libido increase, what does that mean? You accidentally knock over lamps and $hit when turning around ? Get 'stuck in doors' ? You have more sexual thoughts ? This 'Increased libido' is that throughout the day or ON and OFF ?

And if you were to rate your libido prior to this run, ie. yesterday's and before that, on a rate of 1-10, where were you? Where were you today?

.. I'm looking forward to this log, bro ! I'm gonna bring you the most annoying questions you'll receive, merely acting as the man-in-denial-who-needs-confirmation-across-the-board-and-will-not-give-credit-unless-credit-is-due-with-definite-confirmation !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    You say libido increase, what does that mean? You accidentally knock over lamps and $hit when turning around ? Get 'stuck in doors' ? You have more sexual thoughts ? This 'Increased libido' is that throughout the day or ON and OFF ?

And if you were to rate your libido prior to this run, ie. yesterday's and before that, on a rate of 1-10, where were you? Where were you today?

.. I'm looking forward to this log, bro ! I'm gonna bring you the most annoying questions you'll receive, merely acting as the man-in-denial-who-needs-confirmation-across-the-board-and-will-not-give-credit-unless-credit-is-due-with-definite-confirmation !
    My libido is generally around 3-4 at work, it can go as high as 9 at the gym or at the sight of a beautiful figure, or a pretty face anywhere, a 10 if that pretty girl dances well and the lines in her abs reflect her movements. But at work, my mind is usually focused on work or that night's workout, or anything other then sex, so the libido is a desert wasteland, nothing going on. Yesterday was no different. Whenever I mention a libido increase, it's usually at work when I report these things, so they are not visually inspired by anything or anyone, just out of the blue rush of randyness. Therefore, when I mention a libido increase, it means out of nowhere and for no reason I really, really want sex at that moment, in the manner as though I were being excited by a visual stimulation. It last from about 1pm-4pm, sometimes subtle, sometimes it spiked. My second dose of PRIME was taken at 11:50am with mixed nuts trail mix, only I tossed the raisins. I wasn't really hungry, I was just trying to aid the dosage with some fats.
    NSCA - CSCS
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

And the phenomenon begins.. nice 'placebo effect' for the first day there Sam..

BTW - Udo's Oil is a blend that contains coconut oil. Not in the dose you're looking for, but it's a well-rounded profile..
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%

I "believe" that I'm more then I am.
    And by believing it, you become more than you are. You must perceive it to receive it. And once you believe it, you will achieve it. But you have to truly believe. I used to tell my workout partners, "The Army says to be all you can be. But I say, Be more than you are"!!

Big V, you are gonna love the remainder of this journey. And that is what I truly believe!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

What about euphoria or Muscle Buzz as TG and I like to call it. It seems that the most positive responders experience this very early.

Wow I am surprised after the baselines you set that you are experiencing this kind of strength so early. Maybe your a Super responder...
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%

Yeah, I miss the body-buzz. I'm almost 2 weeks post-PRIME now. That's the thing I'm missing the most. And the constant flexing. That was a strange but enjoyable side effect. I think the constant flexing made my muscles harder. Arnold used to say this. He said he would flex for hours after a workout.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  40. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I started my prime run this morning! Should be interesting for both of us bro!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

Similar Forum Threads

1. Volcom's Nata-Prime-Pro-911-Madrol-iian log
    By VolcomX311 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 03:09 PM
  2. Volcom's PRIME & T-911 Stack
    By VolcomX311 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 570
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 11:07 PM
  3. David Letterman Gets Personal With Optimus Prime !
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 08:51 AM
  4. Man Legally Changes His Name To Optimus Prime !
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 01:22 PM
  5. TRANSFORMERS "OPTIMUS PRIME vs BONECRUSHER" !!!
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 09:43 AM