Body Transformation with my PALs

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey in a thread in the main supplement section I said I would do a log and here it is.

I am using the Body Transformation Stackk by PAL which includes Leviathan Reloaded, Incarnate and the new Anabolic edge. Link: Body Transformation Series Stack By: Palo Alto Labs

Height: 5'10-11

Weight: Have been consistently at about 181lbs. Took a week off to recover and go a little slack on the diet so this morning I was 184.8 lbs, but mostly water and glycogen from eating a large amount this weekend.

Bf%: 3 point Caliper 10-11% ( May get to use a dexa machine this week not sure)

Diet: This will be a Recomposition log more than anything. I am very light weight wise for where I have been in the past up around 200 being the norm the last few years even getting up to 220.

I don't do well with carbs from my experinces in the diet realm and I feel 100% better when on a low carb diet. I will continue my normal Low carb eating with a cyclic touch of eating a few more carbs almost exclusively from Oats on workout days and avoid any carbs as much as possible on non-training days. Vegetables won't be counted in my carb intake.

Max Lifts as of about 2-3 weeks ago:

Bench: 325 lbs
Squat: 360 lbs No belt
Deadlift: 405 lb Chalk only Mixed Grip

Workout:

Consist of 2 Heavy days; one for upper and lower, along with 2 full body circuit days with 20-30 min cardio after these two workouts.

Will also throw in some interval training once or twice a week.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1: Took soages as directed. Starting with 1+1 on the LR

Workout:

A1. Bench Press 245x 4,5,4 225x 6 (Cold in the garage gym and No spotter, got bailed on)
1 minute rest
A2. Wide Grip Pullup bw x 8,8,8,6
2minute rest abd back to A1.

B1. BB Row 155x 6,6,6,6 Focused on techniwue, will go heavier next time
1 minute rest
B2. Ring Flys Bwx 8,8,8,8
2minute rest abd back to B1.

C. DB Curls. Held at top position squeezing throughtout alternating motions. 25x 8,8,8

Not a bad first workout.... I had a crazy chest/tri/bi pump much like a NO pump but with more density, if that makes any sense. Interesting will keep an eye on this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 & 3

Day 2:

Weight: 184.0 lbs

Got really busy with school and other errands had to push my workout a day. But took all my dosage. Still at 1+1 with Levi will be going up soon. I am not very sensitive to stims so I havent felt too much

Loving the BA tingles though haha they sneak up on you.

Day 3

Weight: 182.8 (Losing all the glycogen and water)

Workout:

Full Body Circuit Day 1

12-15 Reps

A1. Pushup with feet elevated bw x 15,15,15
A2. Sandbag Front squat 80lb x 15,15,15
A3. Inverted Row (Fat Grip) bw x 15,12,12
A4. Romainian Deadlift 115lb x 12,12,12
A5. Leg raises (Romain Chair) x 15,12,12

2 minute rest repeate A1-5 3 times

15-20 Reps

B1. DB Shoulder Press 25lb x 20,18
B2. Leg Extensions 60lb x 20,20
B3. Chinup bw x 10+3+2, 9+4+3
B4. KB Swings 45lb x 15,15
B5. Crunches x 20,20

20 minutes of steady state cardio

Whew, circuits are a killer for me. Hopefully this stack will help. I feel great afterward though, like I worked really hard. Felt a good pump today on the chins as well.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

Day 4 -

Weight: 181.2 This is more than likely the baseline as I continue to eat around 40-60 carbs per day, less even on non workout days. My body loves low carb, I feel better and have no "side effects" of low carbs. Been keeping protein at least above 200 but usually around 230-250 at my best. I really have not been very hungry since starting Levi which I like! No real cravings for bad foods. I think the log helps a lot too, dont want to let PAL or yall down!

Workout: Legs

The 1s are 4-6 an 2s 6-8

A1. Squat 275x 5,6,5 225x 10
A2. Leg Curl 60x 8,8,8,8

2minute rest repeat 3-4x

B1. Deadlift 275x6,6,6,6* Used mixed grip on sets 3 &4
B2. Step Ups 40x8,8,6,6

Seems a lot easier when I write it out. It was tough and again got bailed on by my cousin so squats were alone, no spotter so didnt go all out....but very close.

* The last set of Deads I was DREADING and tryin to rationalize only doing 3 sets but then I set up and banged them out better and faster than all precious sets!! Not sure if that was all mental or a lil help from the supps, somethin too watch. Also my body was wrecked from this workout but mentally after I finished the deads I felt like I could do more so did a few Sandbag cleans and was toast.

Also busted out the Chucks for the first time to workout since I found an old pair in my closet this weekend and I realy loved it. Squatting and Deadlifting felt much more....stable.

2 minute rest repeat 3-4x

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

Weight: 180.1

Seems I may have been carrying a lot more what and glycogen than I realized! Sore as hell from yesterday, which is interesting since I don't hardly get sore anymore and this is actually my second week to use this template, used the first to guage weights and Excercises.

Went to the University gym where I hadn't been in a long time. Also havent done a ton of running and def no sprints, which I love. Been doing a lot of "iron cardio" to keep weight and somewhat VO2 in check.

Have upped Levi to 3x a day and will soon be up at 4.

HIIT:

Total Time: 23:14 1.0% incline Kcals burned: 300 (according to treadmill)

4 minute warm up

5.0 mph 1 minute - 11.0 30 sec x6
4.5 mph 1 minute - 11.0 30 sec x1
4.0 mph 1 minute - 11.0 30 sec x 2
4.0 mph 1.5 minute - 12.0 mph just 50 seconds

3:14 cool down

Took 1 Tab of Levi and 3 caps of Incarnate 20minutes before. Plus about 3 scoops of Xtend prior and finished after.

At the beginning of HIIT had some nice TINGLES! They have subsided from initial few days, even then not much.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6

Wow my legs have been sore all day long. Took a recovery Epson Salt bath which felt bomb and helped some aches I had been having. Diet was a little more lax the last 24 hours but nothing over the top bad. Saturdays are usually my day to relax on the diet a bit.
I did have some really good muscle pancakes made with egg whites, oats and cinnamon mmmmm mmm.

Hit the gym today and had to change the workout a bit. Worked out all upper body and some legs with sandbag and KB work. Just went out and had fun today. Sometimes thats the best workouts. Hopefully ill be less sore and be able to do some sort of cardio tomorrow.

Notes: So far I am liking this stack. I am optimistic that it will get better and better as it really builds up in my system. I get an amazing pump in the gym it seems and its all over. My chest looked crazy today. Also vascularity was increased during the workout today as my arm/bicep vein is almost visible from armpit to forearm. Really looking forward to this week.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6

Rest Day still pretty sore. I am feeling good on this stack as far as feeling. I feel like I have a slight pump in all day in my arms and especailly my chest. My chest seems fuller and a litle bigger already.

Question to the lurkers, particularly PAL reps, what are some particular things I should be looking for as far as teh stack such as strength, how i should feel, pump, etc...just to get an idea of what to focuson adn grade throughout this stack.

Looking forward to the new week and seeing how things
continue. If I like the gains I will probably continue with another bottle of each.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8

Workout #5

A1. Bench Press 275x 4 245x6,6,6,5
1 minute rest
A2. Wide Grip Pullup bw x 8,8,8,9
2minute rest and back to A1.

B1. BB Row 185 x 6,6,5,6
1 minute rest
B2. Flies 40 x 8 50 x8,8,8
2minute rest and back to B1.

C. EZ Bar curl 70x10 50x12, 8

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9

Workout 6

A1. Pushup with feet elevated bw x 15,15,15
A2. Sandbag Front squat 80lb x 15,15,15
A3. Inverted Row bw x 15,15,13
A4. Romainian Deadlift 115lb x 15,15,13
A5. Leg raises (Romain Chair) x 15,15,15

2 minute rest repeate A1-5 3 times

15-20 Reps

B1. DB Shoulder Press 18lbx 20,20
B2. Leg Extensions 70lb x 20,20
B3. Chinup bw x 8,7 arms were still done from Monday
B4. KB Swings 45lb x 20,20
B5. Crunches x 20,20

20 minutes of steady state cardio

Had MUCH greater endurance on this workout I felt like I would finish off the tank and as I rested someone put a little more in. Moved up some reps and some weight. And the cardio was a breeze I felt great during ti when I usually feel rundown and ready to be down. Also did some faster runnin on some parts......I think somethign may be starting to happen.

I also am starting to appear sligthly leaner.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10

Weight this morning: 180.6

I woke up and put on my shirt this morning and I was amazed at how tight it is feeling all throught hte chest/shoulers and arms. I have a nice constant pump thats more pronounced everyday, like just short of a full flex. Similar to the feel of how Epi or Var makes you feel all the time.
The best part is that I had under 40 carbs yesterday and my workout was a lactate acid inducing circuit followed by a 20min run that should have me feeling flat!

I hope this keeps up. So far I am really impressed with this stack looking forward to really seeing what it can do.

poptopop77

Awards
Glad your liking this stack too. I too am on this stack and am loving it. I added prime about 5 days ago so i'm hoping to make some serious gains in the weight room in the next few weeks :head:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That does sound like some serious stuff! And serious cash, but hey I can't talk my supplement bill is over the top

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IN!

Good luck with this, man. I've had awesome results with both LR and AE. Done logs on both of them.

Cheers!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff bro, my first log was lonely, but its a good log keep it up, il be here supporting, feel free to hit me up with any questions etc, take care buddy...Russian

poptopop77

Awards
That does sound like some serious stuff! And serious cash, but hey I can't talk my supplement bill is over the top
Indeed some serious cash. This is my first time using any supplements besides simple protein and vitamins... so I'm still going through a little learning curve to figure out what I solely need. For my second month I think I'm only going to stick with prime and incarnate... I'll let you know how it goes though.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright. That's more like it!! Haha Thanks for stopping in guys. Russian good luck with your run as well, you are shredded ha...

Update after leg workout!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11

Weigth this morning: 180.0

Workout #7 LEGS 6:00 PM

A1. Squat 275x6,6,6,5 Tough stuff!
A2. Leg Curl 70x 8,8,8,8

2minute rest repeat 3-4x

B1. Deadlift 275x6,6,6,6 Normal overhand grip throughout
B2. Lunges 80lb Sandbag x8,8,8,8

I have the normal Love/Hate feeling for leg workouts, though I have grown to LOVE deadlifts. However, try hitting them alone, in a makeshift garage/shed gym with one wall as a tarp in the winter and doing them takes even more dedication! BUT oh do I love the blasting a great leg day!

:squat:

Had an increase of weight and or reps on all exercises. This weeks workout was night and day better somehow. I felt my workout endurance was definitely increased. My bodyfat is definitely down some as well!

These weights seem a tad low even to me, but if you take into account I had about 30-40 grams of carbs all day before that it's respectable!

One thing unrelated to the stack that I want to vent is that 180 feels oh so small to me after being 200-210 for most of my weight lifting life. Though I now move some of the same weight now and maybe a little more than at 200 the weights feel soooo much heavier lol

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12

Rest day from weights. Took in mor carbs today because I knew I'd be playing basketball. Which I did for over an hour and a half. I haven't played but once this year and any endurance type training has been non-existent to say the least!

Even so I was able to fly up and down the court being my hustling self (read as making up for lack of offensive talent ha) and I had amazing endurance capacity for having not done a thing in this regard lately. Everyone else who some regularly play were done and I wanted to go one more. It was like I had several winds to continue. Iike this!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13

Weight: 177.6!! Whoa this is on the smaller end of what I have ever been, but unlike the past I actually still look like I have size and strength is still there. I have been static in my weight for a long time now so this is def from the stack. Hitting the gym later with an update.

My patellar tendon is Definitely inflamed today but that happens when I start doing a lot of cardio but it usually goes away.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job on the drop in weight! About 1.75lbs per week! Great job!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ahhhhhhh how'd I miss this, sorry im late, im INNNNNNN!!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, my computer is in the shop right now with a virus :( so that's the lack of updates. I'll update my workout from saturday and todays cardio and impressions hopefully tonight while I'm cramming for a BioChem test. If not 100% tomorrow! I'm typing this on my iPhone and that gets old for long posts Haha.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update Finally!

Alright Everyone sorry for getin off my log got busy with school and coming back home for the holidays, but I am back!

Day 13 Workout:

A1. Dip bwx15,15,15
A2. Overhead Squat 12lb (Hardcore! lol)x15,15,15
A3. T-Bar Row 45lb+bar x 15,15,15
A4. DB SLDL on Bench 40x15,15,15
A5. Romanian Twists 28.5X 12 25LBX 12,12

B1. BB Overhead Press 45x20,20
B2. Burpees bwx 15 2nd set KB pulls x20
B3. KB Swings 28.5x20,20
B4. Bicycle Crunches 20,30

C. Sandbag Clean + shoulder press combo 80x6,6,6

Day 14

Rest Day/Study Day

Weighd in around 180 afetr a little Carb up meal Saturday night.

Day 15

No weight update. Went to bed at 4:30 studying for this test which I went hardcore all week after and in the end it was 99% the same as last years test I studied for 2 hours :frustrate
At least I know ill do well.

Workout: Upper Body

A1. Bench Press 255x6,4,4 (I was alone or this would have been better, have to be safe!)
245X5
1 minute rest
A2. Wide Grip Pullup bw x 10,9,8,8 Nice!
2minute rest and back to A1.

B1. BB Row 195 x 4, (A little too aggressive) 185 x6,6,5 (Used straps)
1 minute rest
B2. Flies 50x8,8,8,8
2minute rest and back to B1.

C. Just had some fun with the arms, lots of DB curls, few chin ups.

Notes: I look leaner than I have in...maybe forever while also keeping my muscle mass and strength intact. When i went down to 174 a few years ago it was from endurance training and I lost crazy a mount of muscle with and looked bad lol.

Vascularity was insane on this night like all up my arm and into my shoulders, maybe even more than on Epistane! Lovin it.

Day 16

Spent the first day back home from college today. Diet was kept pretty clean, its harder at home with my mom cooking and brother loving junkfood!

Hit my old YMCA gym up for a workout and walked in and remembered why i made my own garage gym (Curls in the squat rack anyone?)

Decided to just wing it today:

A. Breathing Squats 225x20 whoa haha that was all the Squats for me. Kinda tweaked the back a bit

B. Pushpress 135x 8,6,6

C1. Romanian Deadlift 135x15,15 superset with
C2. Push ups BWx 20,20

Cardio: 30 minutes 15% incline Alternating: 2 min 2.7mph 1 min 3.7
Burned a little over 300kcals

Vascularity again evident and had the vein going that goes horizontal across the bicep :thumbsup:

I wont have any real weight updates as the scales at my home havent been calibrated or changed in like 60+ years haha. I may try to hit up the medical style one at the gym but may hurt consistency.

Day 17

Woke up this morning and hit 3.3 miles on empty stomach low impact cardio. Felt great. Will hit the weights late afternoon with one of my best friends so look for that update as well!

WHEW! Any questions? :D

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Great drop in weight bro, awesome!!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bud, I have been seeing your workouts, getting after it hardcore! Im going about 2 more weeks on this workout then change it up, maybe some more volume.

Trying to drop some weight, thinking down to 175 ah!....before jumping on the 1-T mmmmm its calling me hahaha

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! When I workout or do cardio and want to slack or take easy it helps to know everyones watching the log and I think I can't disappoint or look weak for the AM guys! Lol

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wednesday Day 17 update

Hit a fun workout with my best friend and one of my best training partners from back in my mass monster days.
Chest circuit with about 30 sec rest in between each.

A1. DB Bench 80sx8 90x8 100x10!

I was really thrown by my strength. here underestimated. Haven't done Dumbell bench in like3-4 months.

A2. Jump up Pushups Bwx 10,10,10

A3. Incline Dumbell Bench 50x 8,8,8
A4. Medicine Ball pushup bwx 10,10,18 (Showing off but wow on the endurance)

A5. Incline Fly 30x8,8,8
A6. Clap Pushups Bwx 10,5,15

Circuit done straight through.

B1. Dips bwx15,23
B2. Low Cable Flys 20x8,8
B3. Cross Cable Lat raises 20x8.8

Note: Great endurance today running, could tell lactate acid was defintiely inhibited. I hadnt run very far in like 4 months so I was very pleased! Also vascularity on point as always, with strength and weight endurance incredibly increased.

** Im not sure I have tried scales at my home and another electronic one at the YMCA which has always been wrong lol but they all seem to show me in 189-190 range which would be a huge difference in weight from my brand new scale at my apartment and not make sense from how I look, because that would be a gain in weight from my normal 183-185, when I know I have lost weight, I had been stagnant at. Just curious. I am going to have to find an accurate scale around this place. I think the gym may have one in the locker room so ill try to check that Friday.

Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow guys!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thursday 18

I knew I would be eating alot (go figure!) so I went out do a football field by my house and did 10- 50 yard sprints. Sprinted then walked back and then sprinted etc. I was going to do just 5 but I felt GREAT I was recovering incredibly fast by just walking back. If I hadn't been in a time crunch I could have kept going. Though then ten definitely got me going and feeling good. Also threw in some different types of pullups, probably about 20-30 just ,messing around.

Also I put on a shirt I bought new a few weeks earlier and it fit well but not tight and I put it on and was like whoa.....Nice and snug in the arms/shoulders/chest area. So there is a def. recomp happening as I feel strong and bigger in some areas with what looks like a decrease in bf.

Day 19 Friday

Will update this later today as I plan on doing some type of physical activity.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Thursday 18

I knew I would be eating alot (go figure!) so I went out do a football field by my house and did 10- 50 yard sprints. Sprinted then walked back and then sprinted etc. I was going to do just 5 but I felt GREAT I was recovering incredibly fast by just walking back. If I hadn't been in a time crunch I could have kept going. Though then ten definitely got me going and feeling good. Also threw in some different types of pullups, probably about 20-30 just ,messing around.

Also I put on a shirt I bought new a few weeks earlier and it fit well but not tight and I put it on and was like whoa.....Nice and snug in the arms/shoulders/chest area. So there is a def. recomp happening as I feel strong and bigger in some areas with what looks like a decrease in bf.

Day 19 Friday

Will update this later today as I plan on doing some type of physical activity.
nice...love that feeling when a shirt fits a little more snug.....good job bro, glad your seeing results. I absolutely looooooove Anabolic Edge

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The endurance, stamina and strength increases were very pronounced for me on AE. I loved it! Unfortunately, I wasn't doing HIIT at the time, so I didn't get to experience the stamina during sprints.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
oh man cant believe i missed this, this is exactly what i have been reading about.

question bro- how long you running this for?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 19 UPDATE
Hit the basketball court for a non-stop hour and a half today. I took 6 Incarnates and 2 AEs prior to the game and ohhhh did the BA tingle lol. But there was no lactic acid buildup to even mentionad and I was flying up and down the court with a lot of stamina. I am enjoyign this stack.

Hey Spres444:

I am running it for as logn as the stack lasts which will probably be right around 30 days, a little less for the Levi. Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
sweet deal, thats what i figured the package to last for. any reason why you didnt add DCP? I have also heard that was another good adition to LR

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I got the stack when it was discounted heavily so I went a little into my pockets to even have the stack so adding something else would have put me in a debt hole fast.

Also I wanted to see how the stack performed on its on, though I love DCP and will maybe uuse it over the holidays.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20 & 21

Rest days and watching Football. Don't have my computer back yet so no real updates or notes on these days. I have the last two weeks of school which will be insane so I'm going to change to 3 Full Body days a week to cut down workout time for study time :( haha... Also probably throwing a little of my old pal Ephedrine in for the extra kick. This week will pretty much use up my stash with the Levi done on Thursday I think and AE by Saturday (going up to 6 a day to see if it makes it better).

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22

Had a big ass Vertebrate Morphology Lab Practical on Circulatory System + Nervous and I have a big paper due Tuesday at 1245 (or today since its like 2 AM lol) So a little strapped for time as I will be for most of this week and definitely next with finals.

Weight: 185 (Water and glycogen and overload from Thanksgiving break at home :frustrate: hopefully not too much if any fat gain as I really hit some cardio and weights) Going to really get after a low low carb diet the next two weeks and get down low as possible finising strong because I more than likely will start 1-T for the break where I can give it most of my focus.

Crunched for time workout:

Power Clean 135x 5,5,5,5
Squat 255x8 (Lower back still felt tweaked and may keep me away form squats for a little bit :sad:) I did it over the break squatting it feels like a sharp quick pain on the left side of my spine.
.....Did sandabag front squats which hurt only every few but not as much and i could bail if it got bad.. 80x10,10,10

One leg supine hip extensions bwx 10,10,10,10 I really like the feel of these felt it a lot in my hammstrings, need to get the hams stretched out more they are tight.

Bench Press
225x8+2,7+3 205x8+2,7+2 A little disappointed but not bad. The cold hurt them a little it think as well as no spotter being safe. My chest was PUMPED LIKE CRAAZY ALONG WITH TRIS though. It was a littel crazy how full they were. So i enjoyed that!

Alternating DB Row 60sx 10,10,10

Push Press 115x10,5 + Mountian climber pullups 10

**Got late had to hit the library but this stack plus the workout I had more energy after it than I have had all day!**

I am going to take some pictures of my "garage" gym for yall to see the enviornment I am working with which I love. Im sure the AM community would enjoy it. It was worth every penny, just need to get the 4th wall up instead of having a tarp on it :lol:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 23

Decided to hit the cardio hard today. Havent eaten any carbs other than whats in the bell pepper i used for my omelet this morning and yet i feel great and felt great doing the cardio,

Stepmill (this thing is brutal)

20 iminutes intervals of 50 steps/min for 100 seconds then 100-120 steps a minute for 100 seconds, but didnt always make it the whole time at the top speed ha.

Burned: 264 kcals
Distance: 2.02 miles
Floors: 98

Treadmill

13 minutes Intervals of 4.5 mph for 2 minutes then 30 seconds at 12.0 mph x4.....plus about 3 minutes at 4.0 for about 3 min

Burned: 160kcals

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24

**So I had a feeling my home scale sems to be not very accurate. I had my suspicions but I messed around with it and weigths were all over the place. So I weighed at the Univeristy gym on their big springless scale that I have used in the past and seemed to be very accurate, unfortuanately it kinda throws out my old weights :frustrate but at least i have pics and a semi accurate bf% to give you guys**

Weight: 188 (With shoes that weight about 2lbs and with two meals in me so I am guessing closer to 185-186)

Workout:

Chinups bw+25 x 8,7,6
(no rest)
Dips bw+25x 10,10,10

High Pulls 105lbs x 8,8,8
(No rest)
Reverse Flyes 30lbs x 10,10,10

DB Curl (pyramid down) 50x5,40x5,32.5x6,25x6

Jacknife Sit ups 25lb x 10,10,10

Dont have tons of time during deadweek so keeping them short and simple for now.

Notes:

Strength: Seems to be stayin consistent and in somecases like curls increased over my normal baseline, especially at this weight.

Vascularity: INSANE. My vascularity was off the chain today on the curls. I was shocked by it honestly. I always just ok vascularity but this has brought it out more than ever (naturally :twisted:).....Its even slightly above what it was on my Epistane cycle and thats saying a lot.

Libido: Seems to mildly increased on this stack. Nothing crazy like test but defintiltely something there.

Fat loss: From the mirror and vascularity I think i have definiely leaned out since the beginning of this stack. My diet has been about 80% on point maybe slightly less with the Thanksgiving holiday so that owes some to it as well.

Just a few thoughts....Very close to the end pf my run I think basically ends Friday. Have a few incarnate left over for some reason but not much.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
awesome job bro, good luck with finals!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 25

Almost took it easy today and rested but I was like no way! Got to finish strong! haha

Went to the gym at 10:30pm an did HIIT cardio on the treadmill

5 minute Warm up
1 minute 4.7mph + 30sec 11.0 mph 9 times
1 minute 4.7mph + 40sec 12.0 mph 1 time.
3 minutes cool down

Kcals: 320
Distance: 2.20 miles
Tme: 23 min

Went downstairs and did 2 sets of Front squats with a 25lb plate held out at arms length for 10 reps. (More of an Ab/Delt workout than legs)

Feel great!

A little disappointed that the ride is more or less over tomorrow with a total of: 3 LeviR pills and 12 AEs (So ends Saturday) and enough Incarnate to last till Monday.

However, stay tuned for the bulking up part of the Charger series with 1-T that may start sooner than I planned because I cant wait....:twisted:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 26

Officially out of Levi!!

Played some pick up basketball games for about 2 hours. Felt annihilated at the end but in a good way haha.....My endurance and performance is definitely increased since when I first played basketball a few weeks ago. Im looking and feeling very lean.

Had a cheat tonight though, needed one with the cravings and 2 hours of hard basketball makes you crave carbs becuase i was overly light headed.

It didnt make me feel bloated like normally htough so my body must have been craving it. My fave cheat meal of all...:pizza: