Body Transformation with my PALs

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DAY 27 - Final

I went to the track and did some plyometrics. Ran a fast as hell 3/4 mile (for me) that my ipod didnt record becuase it went out of battery. I need a new one. Then flipped an about 800lb tire 3x and a 400lber fro a set of 10 ( would have done more but it was tied up to a light post so no one would steal it lol)

Will update with a final weight in the morning tomrrow.

Endurance: 11/10 lol The athleticism it provided was amazing
Strength: Stayed the same or better in a definite 9/10
Fat loss: 9/10
Energy: 5/10 Stim wise and 8/10 just in feeling
Joints/Ligament: 10/10 sometimes ahve nagging injuries and that patellar ligament inflamation I had was minor and lasted no tiem at all WITHOUT stopping activity.
Vascularity: 10/10, due in part to lower bodyfat but not hte only reason.
Test boost: N/A Definitely elevated and there but I have high testosterone and have used other non supps that make it hard to compare. It definitly does a little somehtign though.

Overall: 8-9/10 The stack is amazing but its also ~$75 a month so can be a cut in the wallet.

However, if I was any type of athlete a stack like this (MAYBE even minus the Levi) would be something I would be on all the time! I am sure the benefits accumulate and get better and better. Also i think the pictures show that it has some good body transformation effects as well. I was thoroughly in pressed with the whole stack and will def comeback and use the products again.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
nice dude i can def see a noticeable difference.

i got my stuff yesterday cant wait to start 2morro.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Final Weight: 186lbs So really I may have been heavier than I started out on the log than I had thought. I would guess around 188-189 so definitely some recomp going on here.