Body Transformation with my PALs - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Body Transformation with my PALs

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

sweet deal, thats what i figured the package to last for. any reason why you didnt add DCP? I have also heard that was another good adition to LR

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well I got the stack when it was discounted heavily so I went a little into my pockets to even have the stack so adding something else would have put me in a debt hole fast.

Also I wanted to see how the stack performed on its on, though I love DCP and will maybe uuse it over the holidays.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 20 & 21

Rest days and watching Football. Don't have my computer back yet so no real updates or notes on these days. I have the last two weeks of school which will be insane so I'm going to change to 3 Full Body days a week to cut down workout time for study time haha... Also probably throwing a little of my old pal Ephedrine in for the extra kick. This week will pretty much use up my stash with the Levi done on Thursday I think and AE by Saturday (going up to 6 a day to see if it makes it better).
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Day 22

Had a big ass Vertebrate Morphology Lab Practical on Circulatory System + Nervous and I have a big paper due Tuesday at 1245 (or today since its like 2 AM lol) So a little strapped for time as I will be for most of this week and definitely next with finals.

Weight: 185 (Water and glycogen and overload from Thanksgiving break at home : hopefully not too much if any fat gain as I really hit some cardio and weights) Going to really get after a low low carb diet the next two weeks and get down low as possible finising strong because I more than likely will start 1-T for the break where I can give it most of my focus.

Crunched for time workout:

Power Clean 135x 5,5,5,5
    Squat 255x8 (Lower back still felt tweaked and may keep me away form squats for a little bit ) I did it over the break squatting it feels like a sharp quick pain on the left side of my spine.
    .....Did sandabag front squats which hurt only every few but not as much and i could bail if it got bad.. 80x10,10,10

One leg supine hip extensions bwx 10,10,10,10 I really like the feel of these felt it a lot in my hammstrings, need to get the hams stretched out more they are tight.

Bench Press
    225x8+2,7+3 205x8+2,7+2 A little disappointed but not bad. The cold hurt them a little it think as well as no spotter being safe. My chest was PUMPED LIKE CRAAZY ALONG WITH TRIS though. It was a littel crazy how full they were. So i enjoyed that!

Alternating DB Row 60sx 10,10,10

Push Press 115x10,5 + Mountian climber pullups 10

**Got late had to hit the library but this stack plus the workout I had more energy after it than I have had all day!**

I am going to take some pictures of my "garage" gym for yall to see the enviornment I am working with which I love. Im sure the AM community would enjoy it. It was worth every penny, just need to get the 4th wall up instead of having a tarp on it
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Day 23

Decided to hit the cardio hard today. Havent eaten any carbs other than whats in the bell pepper i used for my omelet this morning and yet i feel great and felt great doing the cardio,

Stepmill (this thing is brutal)

20 iminutes intervals of 50 steps/min for 100 seconds then 100-120 steps a minute for 100 seconds, but didnt always make it the whole time at the top speed ha.

Burned: 264 kcals
    Distance: 2.02 miles
    Floors: 98

Treadmill

13 minutes Intervals of 4.5 mph for 2 minutes then 30 seconds at 12.0 mph x4.....plus about 3 minutes at 4.0 for about 3 min

Burned: 160kcals
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Day 24

**So I had a feeling my home scale sems to be not very accurate. I had my suspicions but I messed around with it and weigths were all over the place. So I weighed at the Univeristy gym on their big springless scale that I have used in the past and seemed to be very accurate, unfortuanately it kinda throws out my old weights but at least i have pics and a semi accurate bf% to give you guys**

Weight: 188 (With shoes that weight about 2lbs and with two meals in me so I am guessing closer to 185-186)

Workout:

Chinups bw+25 x 8,7,6
    (no rest)
    Dips bw+25x 10,10,10

High Pulls 105lbs x 8,8,8
    (No rest)
    Reverse Flyes 30lbs x 10,10,10

DB Curl (pyramid down) 50x5,40x5,32.5x6,25x6

Jacknife Sit ups 25lb x 10,10,10

Dont have tons of time during deadweek so keeping them short and simple for now.

Notes:

Strength: Seems to be stayin consistent and in somecases like curls increased over my normal baseline, especially at this weight.

Vascularity: INSANE. My vascularity was off the chain today on the curls. I was shocked by it honestly. I always just ok vascularity but this has brought it out more than ever (naturally ).....Its even slightly above what it was on my Epistane cycle and thats saying a lot.

Libido: Seems to mildly increased on this stack. Nothing crazy like test but defintiltely something there.

Fat loss: From the mirror and vascularity I think i have definiely leaned out since the beginning of this stack. My diet has been about 80% on point maybe slightly less with the Thanksgiving holiday so that owes some to it as well.

Just a few thoughts....Very close to the end pf my run I think basically ends Friday. Have a few incarnate left over for some reason but not much.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  7. Elite Member

awesome job bro, good luck with finals!!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

nice bro..waitin in the mail for mine :-)
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Day 25

Almost took it easy today and rested but I was like no way! Got to finish strong! haha

Went to the gym at 10:30pm an did HIIT cardio on the treadmill

5 minute Warm up
    1 minute 4.7mph + 30sec 11.0 mph 9 times
    1 minute 4.7mph + 40sec 12.0 mph 1 time.
    3 minutes cool down

Kcals: 320
    Distance: 2.20 miles
    Tme: 23 min

Went downstairs and did 2 sets of Front squats with a 25lb plate held out at arms length for 10 reps. (More of an Ab/Delt workout than legs)

Feel great!

A little disappointed that the ride is more or less over tomorrow with a total of: 3 LeviR pills and 12 AEs (So ends Saturday) and enough Incarnate to last till Monday.

However, stay tuned for the bulking up part of the Charger series with 1-T that may start sooner than I planned because I cant wait....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Day 26

Officially out of Levi!!

Played some pick up basketball games for about 2 hours. Felt annihilated at the end but in a good way haha.....My endurance and performance is definitely increased since when I first played basketball a few weeks ago. Im looking and feeling very lean.

Had a cheat tonight though, needed one with the cravings and 2 hours of hard basketball makes you crave carbs becuase i was overly light headed.

It didnt make me feel bloated like normally htough so my body must have been craving it. My fave cheat meal of all...izza:
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

DAY 27 - Final

I went to the track and did some plyometrics. Ran a fast as hell 3/4 mile (for me) that my ipod didnt record becuase it went out of battery. I need a new one. Then flipped an about 800lb tire 3x and a 400lber fro a set of 10 ( would have done more but it was tied up to a light post so no one would steal it lol)

Will update with a final weight in the morning tomrrow.

Endurance: 11/10 lol The athleticism it provided was amazing
    Strength: Stayed the same or better in a definite 9/10
    Fat loss: 9/10
    Energy: 5/10 Stim wise and 8/10 just in feeling
    Joints/Ligament: 10/10 sometimes ahve nagging injuries and that patellar ligament inflamation I had was minor and lasted no tiem at all WITHOUT stopping activity.
    Vascularity: 10/10, due in part to lower bodyfat but not hte only reason.
    Test boost: N/A Definitely elevated and there but I have high testosterone and have used other non supps that make it hard to compare. It definitly does a little somehtign though.

Overall: 8-9/10 The stack is amazing but its also ~$75 a month so can be a cut in the wallet.

However, if I was any type of athlete a stack like this (MAYBE even minus the Levi) would be something I would be on all the time! I am sure the benefits accumulate and get better and better. Also i think the pictures show that it has some good body transformation effects as well. I was thoroughly in pressed with the whole stack and will def comeback and use the products again.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

After Pics

Here we go guys...Commments are welcome.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

nice dude i can def see a noticeable difference.

i got my stuff yesterday cant wait to start 2morro.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Thanks...good luck with your log. Heres my new one, 1-T SOLO

1-T and Me, Solo run
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Final Weight: 186lbs So really I may have been heavier than I started out on the log than I had thought. I would guess around 188-189 so definitely some recomp going on here.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Body Transformation
    By darren808 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 07:21 PM
  2. Body Transformation
    By IronMarc in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 01:09 PM