vikingincís Twisted PCT/Re-comp Extravaganza

Page 6 of 16 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0

    Well obviously many ppl do just fine on the UniLiver absorption, but not me apparently. But even tho you may be digesting it, doesn't necessarily mean you're absorbing the intended nutrient. And like I said earlier, there's a reason Universal's are so cheap..

  2. Registered User
    vikinginc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,614
    Rep Power
    1164

    Day #17 of PCT:

    AM Cardio: 40 minutes following waking up; popped 3 caps Adipo-X upon waking

    - 45 minute run outdoors


    - Last night was yet another night of insomnia. Went to bed at midnight, and laid awake with my mind racing till 4.30AM [last time I checked it was 4AM, and I kept laying there awake..]. My mind is always racing; I re-walk through various scenarios that come to mind, be it drama with my ex, school related issues, or the fact that the government grants/scholarships I was guaranteed from Norway didn't go through afterall . . I'll blow any thought out of proportion, and turn it negative everytime . . Missed my psychologist appointment this morning, too, @ 9AM. I e-mailed him at 4AM, letting him know of my situation still ..

    Anyway, I woke up in a complete stupor at 9.40. KNEW I didn't want to get up, but also didn't want to waste precious hours of the day where I could either eat, do cardio or study. So I got up; total wreck. Popped my Adipo-X, 30 minutes later put some clothes on - thick cotton pants, and a tight-fitting wollen long-sleeve once again - walked outside, and got running .. The Adipo-X is impressing me biiiig-time ! I normally shouldn't function in my current condition, but the Adipo-X has me guffing and puffing through without any trouble for a whole 45 minutes; energy was phenomenal, I woke up instantly! Alongside the humidity of this morning, I got one hellacious sweat on. Four out of Four samples so far have given me the exact same effects! A+ for Adipo-X !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  3. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Edit: Snag, have you ever tried taking Uni-Liver with something like Acidophilus to aid in the digestion? Just a thought.
    Honestly don't think this would help. I digest things pretty well overall, and when my supps are heightened I do add in digestive enzymes to aid in absorption.

    I have no desire to try something that would help with that particular supp anyway bro! I'm a diehard Bev man on that front..
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    - Last night was yet another night of insomnia.
    I hate insomnia.
  5. Registered User
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    fl
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47039

    Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Day #17 of PCT:

    AM Cardio: 40 minutes following waking up; popped 3 caps Adipo-X upon waking

    - 45 minute run outdoors


    - Last night was yet another night of insomnia. Went to bed at midnight, and laid awake with my mind racing till 4.30AM [last time I checked it was 4AM, and I kept laying there awake..]. My mind is always racing; I re-walk through various scenarios that come to mind, be it drama with my ex, school related issues, or the fact that the government grants/scholarships I was guaranteed from Norway didn't go through afterall . . I'll blow any thought out of proportion, and turn it negative everytime . . Missed my psychologist appointment this morning, too, @ 9AM. I e-mailed him at 4AM, letting him know of my situation still ..

    Anyway, I woke up in a complete stupor at 9.40. KNEW I didn't want to get up, but also didn't want to waste precious hours of the day where I could either eat, do cardio or study. So I got up; total wreck. Popped my Adipo-X, 30 minutes later put some clothes on - thick cotton pants, and a tight-fitting wollen long-sleeve once again - walked outside, and got running .. The Adipo-X is impressing me biiiig-time ! I normally shouldn't function in my current condition, but the Adipo-X has me guffing and puffing through without any trouble for a whole 45 minutes; energy was phenomenal, I woke up instantly! Alongside the humidity of this morning, I got one hellacious sweat on. Four out of Four samples so far have given me the exact same effects! A+ for Adipo-X !
    i always do this sh1t. I never think about it while awake but once I lay down my mind is all over the place and it pisses me right off.
  6. Registered User
    vikinginc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,614
    Rep Power
    1164

    Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    I hate insomnia.
    Tell me about it . . . it's getting old !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  7. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Nothing feels like it sets me back more than a night that I can't sleep.
  8. Registered User
    vikinginc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,614
    Rep Power
    1164

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    i always do this sh1t. I never think about it while awake but once I lay down my mind is all over the place and it pisses me right off.
    Exactly man, you're laying there thinking about $hit that concerns/worries you . . but there is no way to actually do anything about it at that point in time [while trying to go to sleep], so I'm laying there pissed off at not being asleep, and anxious about what I'm thinking about . .
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  9. Registered User
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    fl
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47039

    Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Exactly man, you're laying there thinking about $hit that concerns/worries you . . but there is no way to actually do anything about it at that point in time [while trying to go to sleep], so I'm laying there pissed off at not being asleep, and anxious about what I'm thinking about . .
    Yup, I feel like come on just let me sleep there is nothing I can do about it now. Then when I am up the next day I never think about any of it
  10. Registered User
    vikinginc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,614
    Rep Power
    1164

    Mini-Review:

    Scivation Whey
    (vanilla)

    - mixed one little packet with 7-8 oz. water. I messed up; not as thick as I preferred it. It's slightly watered-out, but still has a very tasty, sweet and creamy vanilla flavor. I can imagine it being perfect it 5 oz. of ice cold water (each scoop), and even more so with 6 oz of milk ! Best tasting vanilla I've had in a loooong time, so something to keep in mind unless I manage to scrap together some $ for some LG whey protein.


    Side Note regarding Dymatize Whey (Berry):

    - I will never listen to reviews written on NP.com's product info. Several people said the Berry flavored Dymatize Whey was delicious; real fruity with no chemical flavor. It's f'in disgusting ! It's got a nasty-a$$ aftertaste similar to GNC's Strawberry flavored 100% Whey Protein from 2002-2003. [My mom introduced me to whey protein at that time; GNC all the whey]. BIG regret getting the Berry flavor; STAY AWAY FROM IT ! I need some neutral flavored vanilla protein to mix 50/50 with this berry whey in order to finish it ..
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  11. Registered User
    vikinginc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,614
    Rep Power
    1164

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Yup, I feel like come on just let me sleep there is nothing I can do about it now. Then when I am up the next day I never think about any of it
    .. until night comes around, and the whole scenario is repeated . . ugh, I've got to treat this soon !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  12. Registered User
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    fl
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47039

    Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    .. until night comes around, and the whole scenario is repeated . . ugh, I've got to treat this soon !
    Yeah it is the worst when I smoke earlier but by the time I get to sleep I am not buzzed anymore. That seems to be the worst for me, b/c its like I am not high enough to get to sleep but I am still high enough to have my mind wonder all over the place.
  13. Registered User
    vikinginc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,614
    Rep Power
    1164

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Yeah it is the worst when I smoke earlier but by the time I get to sleep I am not buzzed anymore. That seems to be the worst for me, b/c its like I am not high enough to get to sleep but I am still high enough to have my mind wonder all over the place.
    See, I no longer smoke every day, but when I do [unless I'm at a buddy's house tokin'] I don't smoke until past 11PM, just one bowl for a mild, relaxing, soothing buzz prior to bed . . . cutting down has helped me regain my energy levels throughout the day, and I feel a lot better over all . . now it's not about getting and staying high; it's about using the MJ for a good cause . . [sleep] . .
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  14. Registered User
    vikinginc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,614
    Rep Power
    1164

    What's the feedback on LG's vanilla flavored Lipotropic Whey Protein ? .. Good flavor ? Good texture ? Anyone got a comment ?
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  15. Registered User
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    fl
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47039

    Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    See, I no longer smoke every day, but when I do [unless I'm at a buddy's house tokin'] I don't smoke until past 11PM, just one bowl for a mild, relaxing, soothing buzz prior to bed . . . cutting down has helped me regain my energy levels throughout the day, and I feel a lot better over all . . now it's not about getting and staying high; it's about using the MJ for a good cause . . [sleep] . .
    Yeah I never smoke during the day unless its one of those special days with nothing to do. If I smoke all day I will be in bed at 7:00 pm So I keep it till later. Speaking of the herb , I wish I had smell-o-vision on my computer so you guys could smell this sh1t. Wow is all I can say it is amazing.
  16. Registered User
    vikinginc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,614
    Rep Power
    1164

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Yeah I never smoke during the day unless its one of those special days with nothing to do. If I smoke all day I will be in bed at 7:00 pm So I keep it till later. Speaking of the herb , I wish I had smell-o-vision on my computer so you guys could smell this sh1t. Wow is all I can say it is amazing.
    - describe the scent instead ! Feel free to upload a picture of a nug . . . any purple ? any crystals ? .. fruity ? what's the so-called 'name' of it ?

    .. I had my Lemon Diesel and Afghan Goo this past weekend . .
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  17. Registered User
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    fl
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47039

    Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    - describe the scent instead ! Feel free to upload a picture of a nug . . . any purple ? any crystals ? .. fruity ? what's the so-called 'name' of it ?

    .. I had my Lemon Diesel and Afghan Goo this past weekend . .
    Honestly the best way to describe the smell was fruity pebbles but extremly strong smelling. It tingled my nostrils type of fruity pebbles.Don't have any pics of it but have some of some other kind.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  18. Registered User
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    fl
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47039

    That was from back in the day, but that was still the best weed I have ever had. The pics don't even come close to how good it really looked.
  19. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Mini-Review:

    Scivation Whey
    (vanilla)

    - mixed one little packet with 7-8 oz. water. I messed up; not as thick as I preferred it. It's slightly watered-out, but still has a very tasty, sweet and creamy vanilla flavor. I can imagine it being perfect it 5 oz. of ice cold water (each scoop), and even more so with 6 oz of milk ! Best tasting vanilla I've had in a loooong time, so something to keep in mind unless I manage to scrap together some $ for some LG whey protein.
    yeah the Scivation protein is spot on stuff, great quality, awesome taste, and economically priced.


    Side Note regarding Dymatize Whey (Berry):

    STAY AWAY FROM IT ! I need some neutral flavored vanilla protein to mix 50/50 with this berry whey in order to finish it ..
    I hear ya dude, stuff's funky.
  20. Registered User
    vikinginc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,614
    Rep Power
    1164

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    That was from back in the day, but that was still the best weed I have ever had. The pics don't even come close to how good it really looked.
    Lovin the second picture there ! Awesome clarity on your camera, btw .. makes the nug look un[believably] real !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  21. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Honestly the best way to describe the smell was fruity pebbles but extremly strong smelling. It tingled my nostrils type of fruity pebbles.Don't have any pics of it but have some of some other kind.






  22. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0

    Yep, tis nice lookin' nuggie for sure..
  23. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Rep Power
    79687

    Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post






    NSCA - CSCS
  24. Registered User
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    fl
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47039

    Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Lovin the second picture there ! Awesome clarity on your camera, btw .. makes the nug look un[believably] real !
    Yeah well then you wouldn't even believe what it would look like in real life. The picture does it no justice!!!!!!!!!
  25. Registered User
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    fl
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47039

    Bammm
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  26. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0

    Here's another idea for a low-cost meal Viking: 2 whole eggs, 8 egg whites, scrambled up with 2 pieces of Ezekiel 4:9 flourless bread on the side (I toast it crispy & eat it plain), macros 50g protein/30g carbs/13g fat, 435 cals. Eggs aren't that expensive, and tho the Ezekiel is a bit pricey, there's literally tons of slices in it, they're sliced so thin, and it lasts forever. Plus, it's awesome carb source!

    Here's a pic, just got done eating it:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  27. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Bammm
    Oh HELL yeah bro, nice crop!
  28. Registered User
    vikinginc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,614
    Rep Power
    1164

    Hman: holy $hit, my good, green friend ! I've never seen nugs that size around here before ! That's above and beyond anything I've seen . . . and thq qp you got on the desk there, mmm mmm mmm !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  29. Registered User
    vikinginc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,614
    Rep Power
    1164

    Snag;

    - I appreciate the meal advice; please keep them coming if you don't mind ! I will do the same . . However, no cheese !? What kind of person are you to not add cheese on top of them eggs !? hahaha . . I'm a sucker for melted cheese on top of scrambled eggs . .

    I considered taking a picture of my meal from an hour and a half ago;

    Norwegian's Mexican Fiesta Salad Bowl:

    * 10-12 oz. Chicken Breast with seasoning
    * 2.5 cups of chopped Lettuce
    * 1/4 sliced and chopped Green Paprika
    * 6-8 slices of Jalapenos (bought on a jar)

    - The chicken is always cold, as I cook 4-5 lbs at a time in order to have chicken ready for my 3-4 salads each day. I season with light Tony's, salt, pepper and/or lemon pepper.

    - I drizzle 1/3-1/2 a serving of cheese on top of salad. I also crush 1/3-1/2 serving of Wheat Tortilla Chips (~8 grams carbs) and sprinkle it over my salad bowl. I add three table spoons of a HOT Picante Sauce, 1 table spoon fat-free sour cream, and stir it all together. Ready to serve; only add HOT SAUCE (Fiorentina is my fav) as you please while eating.

    - I may be biased as few of my own meals impress me, but my taste buds were in an orgy of flavor today ! I swear, that salad competes with any other taco/mexican salad anywhere around. Flavorful, hot and spicy, filling, and, our favorite sales pitch; healthy !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  30. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    I will second that Ezekiel bread! That stuff is awesome. I have two slices with drizzled honey in my post-workout meal every day.
  31. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,453
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Snag;

    - I appreciate the meal advice; please keep them coming if you don't mind ! I will do the same . . However, no cheese !? What kind of person are you to not add cheese on top of them eggs !? hahaha . . I'm a sucker for melted cheese on top of scrambled eggs . .
    Sure, you could add some cheese. I don't do much cheese, but when I'm on a higher-fat/lower carb diet I'll have some pepperjack slices with couple meals/day.

    Norwegian's Mexican Fiesta Salad Bowl:

    * 10-12 oz. Chicken Breast with seasoning
    * 2.5 cups of chopped Lettuce
    * 1/4 sliced and chopped Green Paprika
    * 6-8 slices of Jalapenos (bought on a jar)

    - The chicken is always cold, as I cook 4-5 lbs at a time in order to have chicken ready for my 3-4 salads each day. I season with light Tony's, salt, pepper and/or lemon pepper.

    - I drizzle 1/3-1/2 a serving of cheese on top of salad. I also crush 1/3-1/2 serving of Wheat Tortilla Chips (~8 grams carbs) and sprinkle it over my salad bowl. I add three table spoons of a HOT Picante Sauce, 1 table spoon fat-free sour cream, and stir it all together. Ready to serve; only add HOT SAUCE (Fiorentina is my fav) as you please while eating.

    - I may be biased as few of my own meals impress me, but my taste buds were in an orgy of flavor today ! I swear, that salad competes with any other taco/mexican salad anywhere around. Flavorful, hot and spicy, filling, and, our favorite sales pitch; healthy !
    Nice! My buds are watering, good thing I'm eating shortly..
  32. Registered User
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    fl
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47039

    Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Hman: holy $hit, my good, green friend ! I've never seen nugs that size around here before ! That's above and beyond anything I've seen . . . and thq qp you got on the desk there, mmm mmm mmm !
    Yeah the guy who grew it was a genius with that sh1t. One time I walked in his house and he goes "catch" and throws this huge bud at me. I sh1t you not it was the size of a baby. I think it was over a qp. And the crazy thing is he grows all of it from seedlings to that size in 65 DAYS. Too bad its gone That was the kind that you could workout on too.
  33. Registered User
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,388
    Rep Power
    17048

    Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    No $hit !? Got any price examples from the city ? [What city?] Like steak, chicken, fish, etc . . ? I'm just curious .. Don't you have Costco or something around you !?
    New York City...

    I shop mainly at Whole Foods for meats and vegetables... Just off the top of my head per pound: (Swordfish is the only fish I eat aside from Tuna)

    Chicken (boneless / skinless) - $5 to $6
    Pork Roast - $7
    Beef (Lean / Ground) - $6
    Swordfish - $13 to 15
    Mid Quality Steak or roast - $9

    There is a Costco in Jersey. When I go with my girlfriend (she lives in NJ) I stock up on meats and freeze... Big savings... but in the city I'm pretty much screwed cause I go through about 6 to 7 pounds of meat per week.
  34. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Rep Power
    79687

    Norwegian's Mexican Fiesta Salad Bowl, NICE!

    Had I not repped you already I'd rep you for the menu.
    NSCA - CSCS
  35. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Rep Power
    79687

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Yeah the guy who grew it was a genius with that sh1t. One time I walked in his house and he goes "catch" and throws this huge bud at me. I sh1t you not it was the size of a baby. I think it was over a qp. And the crazy thing is he grows all of it from seedlings to that size in 65 DAYS. Too bad its gone That was the kind that you could workout on too.
    You were definitely Y2K ready with that stash.
    NSCA - CSCS
  36. Registered User
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    fl
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47039

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    You were definitely Y2K ready with that stash.
    that was a daily deal back then, not anymore. I take it easy now
  37. Registered User
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,388
    Rep Power
    17048

    Nice recipe I thought I'd share with you guys.

    Mission Tortillas Plus makes a carb balance soft taco... 110 Calories - 2.5 fat - 18 carb (11 fiber!!), 5 protein... yes, I said 11 fiber - and made with wheat (not white) flour.



    Here's what I do - you can make 3 or 4 of these if you're bulking.

    1 Soft Taco shell
    2 to 3 whole eggs
    2 slices of sharp cheddar cheese (1 inch by 2 inches off a brick)
    1 to 2 tablespoons of your favorite hot salsa
    tobasco to taste

    Warm the tortilla in a frying pan (no grease needed) and throw the cheese slices on in a line. Give that about 20 seconds (don't want the shell crisping on you) and put aside on a plate. Shoot the eggs in the same pan with a little PAM spray (beaten or unbeaten) and cook and form into a 2 by 5 inch stack - throw that on top of the cheese... hit it off with that salsa and some tobasco then roll and eat...

    1 burrito w/ 2 whole eggs:
    391 Calories
    C 18g
    P 28g
    F 23g

    Fat can be reduced by cutting down the cheese (or using lowfat cheese), or using egg whites... but this is a pretty solid breakdown already.
  38. Registered User
    vikinginc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,614
    Rep Power
    1164

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I will second that Ezekiel bread! That stuff is awesome. I have two slices with drizzled honey in my post-workout meal every day.
    hmm .. the Ezekiel bread, where's that normally located in the store ? Healthfood section ? I swear, I never came across it by the regular breads.
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  39. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Rep Power
    79687

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    that was a daily deal back then, not anymore. I take it easy now
    If it were another time, I'd be sending you PM's
    NSCA - CSCS
  40. Registered User
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,388
    Rep Power
    17048

    Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    hmm .. the Ezekiel bread, where's that normally located in the store ? Healthfood section ? I swear, I never came across it by the regular breads.
    For me its by the oatmeal / cereal section. You might need to go to a healthier minded store - Wegmans perhaps or a Whole Foods.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 690
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 02:01 PM
  2. I think I may have twisted my ankle...
    By whiskers in forum Pics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 03:21 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 11:30 PM
  4. BigVrunga''s Homebrew Extravaganza!
    By BigVrunga in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 05:46 PM
  5. All read! I'm so twisted...
    By MySoulFindsRest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 08:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in