vikingincís Twisted PCT/Re-comp Extravaganza

Page 5 of 21 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Damn your meal sounded good
    How about mine !?

    - 2 cups Lettuce
    - 10 oz. chopped chicken
    - w/Italian Cheese Blend dressing



    .... nevermind, doesn't even compare.
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    How about mine !?

    - 2 cups Lettuce
    - 10 oz. chopped chicken
    - w/Italian Cheese Blend dressing



    .... nevermind, doesn't even compare.
    dude, swap that dressing out for Ken's Steak House Olive Oil Vinaigrette/Balsamic Vinaigrette mixture (1 TBS of each), throw 8-10 cherry tomatoes up in there along with your chunks of chicken, grind some black pepper over it all, and just go to town!! Sounds damn fine to me bro!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    dude, swap that dressing out for Ken's Steak House Olive Oil Vinaigrette/Balsamic Vinaigrette mixture (1 TBS of each), throw 8-10 cherry tomatoes up in there along with your chunks of chicken, grind some black pepper over it all, and just go to town!! Sounds damn fine to me bro!
    .. on my way to the store now !!!!
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    .. on my way to the store now !!!!
    haha, you won't be disappointed!

  5. another good one is using honey mustard dressing. this mix tastes better, but is not quite as healthy..
    •   
       


  6. A friend of mine traded me a bottle of Ergopharm's 6-OXO Extreme for my bottle of Letro (by Innovative Research). He's been having some gyno-issues since he took Tribolic (ugh, SD, HD and PP in one) several months ago. I told him that he might only see a slight reduction from the Letro, but nonetheless, there'll be reduction.

    Last summer when I went to Norway, I brought a friend of mine a bottle of Innovative Research's Letro because he had developed gyno months prior after a Test E/D-bol run gone wrong .. Even though it had been 2 months + since he had stopped his cycle, he saw a significant reduction in 'swelling' as the size of the lump. So, it's worth a shot for my bud here ..

    With that, I've got a 15 day supply of 6-OXO Extreme dosed at 4 caps/day.



    Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: 4 Capsules

    Servings Per Container: 15


    Amount Per Serving

    6-OXO(as 4-Etioallocholen-3,6, 17-Trione) 300 mg

    Quercetin 600 mg

    Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg

    Piperine 50% (Black Pepper Extract) 20 mg

    Zinc(as Zinc Gluconate) 4 mg


    For the next 15 days, I will use one full serving (4 caps) 6-OXO Extreme alongside of 300mg 6-OXO (NP's Trione), totaling 600mg 6-OXO each night. I will take some 'Before' pics today, as the next two weeks are going to be physique altering indeed. I will do a couple shots during, and then 'Conclusive' pics after 15 days. I'm convinced this will put me on a new level. Diet's gonna be in check, cardio will be in check, and training will obviously be above and beyond.
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    another good one is using honey mustard dressing. this mix tastes better, but is not quite as healthy..
    Healthy ?! Pfffft, some sugar here and there won't hurt anyone ! Lol . .

    [I'm trying to feel better for picking up a box of Muscle Milk Light Protein Bars (Chocolate Caramel), that's all. ]
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    A friend of mine traded me a bottle of Ergopharm's 6-OXO Extreme for my bottle of Letro (by Innovative Research). He's been having some gyno-issues since he took Tribolic (ugh, SD, HD and PP in one) several months ago. I told him that he might only see a slight reduction from the Letro, but nonetheless, there'll be reduction.

    Last summer when I went to Norway, I brought a friend of mine a bottle of Innovative Research's Letro because he had developed gyno months prior after a Test E/D-bol run gone wrong .. Even though it had been 2 months + since he had stopped his cycle, he saw a significant reduction in 'swelling' as the size of the lump. So, it's worth a shot for my bud here ..

    With that, I've got a 15 day supply of 6-OXO Extreme dosed at 4 caps/day.



    Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: 4 Capsules

    Servings Per Container: 15


    Amount Per Serving

    6-OXO(as 4-Etioallocholen-3,6, 17-Trione) 300 mg

    Quercetin 600 mg

    Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg

    Piperine 50% (Black Pepper Extract) 20 mg

    Zinc(as Zinc Gluconate) 4 mg


    For the next 15 days, I will use one full serving (4 caps) 6-OXO Extreme alongside of 300mg 6-OXO (NP's Trione), totaling 600mg 6-OXO each night. I will take some 'Before' pics today, as the next two weeks are going to be physique altering indeed. I will do a couple shots during, and then 'Conclusive' pics after 15 days. I'm convinced this will put me on a new level. Diet's gonna be in check, cardio will be in check, and training will obviously be above and beyond.
    Looks good bro, what sort of reswults are you expecting from the 6-oxo, hope it goes well for you bro, and im really happy to see you well again.
    Sometimes with letro the dosage has to be just right for the individual, to much and you get major problems, to little and no real benefits, im glad ive never had to use it.
    All the best with the next 14 days or so of 6-oxo il be watching with a intrested eye.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Looks good bro, what sort of reswults are you expecting from the 6-oxo, hope it goes well for you bro, and im really happy to see you well again.
    Sometimes with letro the dosage has to be just right for the individual, to much and you get major problems, to little and no real benefits, im glad ive never had to use it.
    All the best with the next 14 days or so of 6-oxo il be watching with a intrested eye.
    I'm looking for an overall leaner physique, get rid of any excess water, reduce trouble areas (obliques). Alongside of this, I've heard great feedback on the 6-OXO Extreme in terms of feeling 'ON' [ON-cycle], with raised libido, increased aggression in the gym, and increasing strength even when having restricted caloric consumption.

    Obviously, it's not all about this ONE supplement.. But I'm convinced there'll be a lot of change because I'm always active. School work is greatly reduced as a result of having to drop two of my classes due to my being absent from class for three weeks. I'm now always up and about, outside running and playing football with my dog four times every day for 30-60 minutes each time. Every time, working up a solid sweat over longer hauls.. And my diet is getting better and better, primarily focusing on carb intake ONLY immidiately following my work outs (100-120 grams carbs) and then again post-workout (60 grams) and AGAIN post-post workout meal (40-60 grams). So for the amount of activity I'm having, I'm low on carbs, so I'm counting on hardening up considerably !

    Yes, I've got high standards set for myself right now . . I will not fail this !
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  10. I popped three caps (one sample packet) of Axis Labs Adipo-X in the middle of my dinner (my salad), and I'm on fire ! Thermogenic effects are very pronounced ! Arms pits are dripping, literally. Hands are moist/wet. Served a a great pick-me-upper. Now I've got to head outside for another little session of punting and running. Won't be at the gym untill a couple of hours from now..
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Tribolic (ugh, SD, HD and PP in one) .
    I feel like I need PCT just from reading that. I thought I heard screaming in the background, but I'm the only one home, then I heard it again and what do you know, it was my liver from reading the ingredients in Tribolic.
    NSCA - CSCS

  12. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I feel like I need PCT just from reading that. I thought I heard screaming in the background, but I'm the only one home, then I heard it again and what do you know, it was my liver from reading the ingredients in Tribolic.
    45mg worth of hormonal ingredients in each cap . . Directions say '2 caps each day' . .
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    [I'm trying to feel better for picking up a box of Muscle Milk Light Protein Bars (Chocolate Caramel), that's all. ]
    Uh, yeah I guess so, lol.. I had one of those couple weeks back, taste was all right. If I'm gonna have a bar tho, I'll go with a Detour Oatmeal bar. Chef-Jay's Trioplex works in a pinch too..

  14. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Uh, yeah I guess so, lol.. I had one of those couple weeks back, taste was all right. If I'm gonna have a bar tho, I'll go with a Detour Oatmeal bar. Chef-Jay's Trioplex works in a pinch too..
    All the whey ! I LOVE Jay's Trioplex bars ! Whenever I see them on sale, I'll pick up anything they've got .. Packed with solid carbs (primarily complex, low sugar) and 30 grams of protein.
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    All the whey ! I LOVE Jay's Trioplex bars ! Whenever I see them on sale, I'll pick up anything they've got .. Packed with solid carbs (primarily complex, low sugar) and 30 grams of protein.
    Yeah they went thru some bad pub couple yrs. back when their bars were tested and didn't come close to meeting specs. But apparently they've corrected the problem and now reflect accurate panels. Either way, they got a couple flavors that are just the bomb!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Yeah they went thru some bad pub couple yrs. back when their bars were tested and didn't come close to meeting specs. But apparently they've corrected the problem and now reflect accurate panels. Either way, they got a couple flavors that are just the bomb!
    X2 !!

    - I wish I was into MuscleTech when they found traces of Deca in their Nitro Tech . . . maybe then I'd actually pay $70 for 5 lbs of protein, HAHAHA !
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  17. Day #13 of PCT:

    As usual;

    - 60 minutes pre-workout: 6 caps Blue Gene
    - 20 minutes pre-workout: 1 cap Anabolic Pump w/ 3 grams CEE
    - Intra-workout: 6 scoops Xtend w/5 grams of Beta Alanine, 5 grams L-Leucine
    - 15 minutes prior to post-workout shake: 1 cap Anabolic Pump, 1 cap PSlin
    - Post-workout: 60 grams WMS, 50 grams Carbo Gain, 1 scoop Dymatize Whey, 1 scoop Dymatize Elite 12 Hr Protein, 5 grams L-Leucine, 3 grams CEE


    Repetition Speed on ALL exercises: 4-5 second negative, 1 second stop on bottom, explosive ascent (4-1-0)


    Chesticle Attack:

    Incline Smith Press (shoulder-width grip) - 135 * 12, 185 * 10, 185 * 10, 185 * 8, 185 * 6 -> DROP -> 135 * 8
    Wide-grip Hammer Press - 90 * 12, 110 * 12, 140 * 10 reps * 3 sets
    Incline Machine Press (viking grip) - 130 * 10 * 3 sets

    Padded Pec-dec Flyes - 100 * 15, 100 * 15, 100 * 12, 100 * 15
    superset with
    Machine Shrugs - 410 * 12 reps * 3 sets

    Weight - 226 lbs -> Lowest in months !!


    Notes:

    - Since I did triceps yesterday, I figured I'd do my chest exercises even more concentrated in order to focus solely on using my pecs. As a result, I performed each exercise with 4-5 second negatives. It was f'in excruciating ! .. but in a good way !

    - a second reason for going even slower today was because my muthaf*kin' gym had the thermostat on 63. It was already in the low 70s with a cool breeze as I walked in to the gym, and both doors stood wide open. I saw a lady talk to the person at the desk, and I didn't skip a beat, didn't give a $hit if they were busy talking, I go, 'it's 70 degrees out, you seriously wanting this gym to get down to the lower 60s? It's bliiiiiip'in cold in here!' .. this idiot goes, oh, just turn the fans on when you work out then. I look at him, 'umm, you serious ? I want it warmer [you ****in' tard]' .. that a$$hole shrugged it off; can't emphasiZe enough how pissed off that made me ! I swear, 60-65 degrees in there ! For the entire 50-60 minutes I was there, I looked at people around me, and no one were sweating; WHAT THE F*CK, DO WE NOT GO TO THE GYM TO SWEAT AND TAKE OUT SOME ENERGY? .. After performing the Smith Incline Presses and getting a sweat on, it got so f*kin' cold I literally wore a huge towel like a cape around me. You'll see if I bother posting my vids today; I taped one set of each of the three first exercises to show my repetition speed.

    - I drank my post-workout shake in the locker room, and spent about 4-5 minutes in there before heading out. I walked out of the locker room in to the gym again, and the cool air hit me like a heart attack; I thought I was going to go into shock ! I tightened the towel around me (still wearing it like a cape) walked to the front desk (a lady this time), and asked, 'PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE GONNA TURN UP THE GOD DAMN TEMPERATURE AS WINTER GETS COOLER AND COOLER! I CAN NOT WORK OUT IN THIS, AND I DON'T SEE HOW PEOPLE CAN. THEN AGAIN, I'M WANTING TO SWEAT, WHICH MAY BE THE POLAR OPPOSITE PREFERENCE OF EVERYONE ELSE IN HERE, BUT THERE HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF POLICY FOR EVERYONE'S HEALTH SAKE !' .... She agreed it was cold, and said she had mentioned it to 'others there' (wtf does that mean? co-workers or the actual MANAGER? aaarrrghhh) but noone had done anything about it yet. Wow, that straightened up everything, thanks lady .. [sarcasm]
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Healthy ?! Pfffft, some sugar here and there won't hurt anyone ! Lol . .
    In that case, try the Marzetti's Honey Mustard, mixed w/ that chicken & cherry tomato combo. Dude, seriously, I could eat that meal 3x a day - and have!

  19. Oh nice rant btw Thomas, I feel ya bro.

  20. Day #14 of PCT:

    AM Cardio: Immidiately upon waking, empty stomach, following 3 caps Adipo-X.

    - 45 minute walk.


    Notes:

    - the Adipo-X keeps impressing me. A sustained build-up of thermogenic effects, a smooth but definite energy increase. Warms you from top to bottom. I'm surprised of these pronounced effects, as I've been taking various stims the past 4 weeks but grown accustomed to them (Velocity XT, f.x) so the fact that I simply switched stim, and getting the effects as if my receptors were fresh is quite impressive.
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  21. I hear ya bro. I'm switching up various brands and types of stims here lately as well. I will cycle off of them completely in a few weeks when I go into the 2 week cruise period of sub-maximal lifting. Time for recovery and repair. And then after those 2 weeks are up, it's back to the stims. I'm a speed freak. I've built up a large tolerance to them lately though. They're losing their punch. But after that break, I should be receptor fresh and ready to rock!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  22. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    - the Adipo-X keeps impressing me. A sustained build-up of thermogenic effects, a smooth but definite energy increase. Warms you from top to bottom. I'm surprised of these pronounced effects, as I've been taking various stims the past 4 weeks but grown accustomed to them (Velocity XT, f.x) so the fact that I simply switched stim, and getting the effects as if my receptors were fresh is quite impressive.
    Interesting..... [pulling on whisker-stache]

    NSCA - CSCS

  23. Day #14 of PCT:

    PM Cardio: 30 minutes following a second serving of Adipo-X, alongside 5 caps Blue Gene (not doing weights today)

    - 45 minute walk.

    Immidiately upon completion, head to Apartment Complex Gym for Abs.

    Abs: 30 minutes

    Crunches w/butt off bench - 30, 30, 30 reps
    triset with
    Leg Raises - 30, 30, 30 reps
    triset with
    Hip Extensions - 30, 30, 30 reps

    Cable Crunches - 30, 30, 30 reps
    superset with
    Leg Tucks (w/15 lbs DB) - 30, 30, 30 reps

    Oblique Side Bends (w/35 lbs DB) - 30, 30, 30 reps

    - Crunches are performed by laying flat on my back, bend my knees, cross my feet, 'spread eagle'. I hold my hands behind my head, and elbows point straight ahead. For each rep, I crunch so that elbows so beyond my knees; allows a MUCH greater contraction than simply doing crunches with bent knees or someone holding you in place. [Was this clear?]

    - Hip Extensions are performed by extending my body straight upwards, feet first, bend my head toward my chest so that I can more easily support/stabilize my body on my rear deltoids/trap area on a bench. Basically, I'm flipped upside/down supporting myself on my upper-UPPER torso. With my legs straight, I allow lower my legs so that my body curves around my waist and my knees come towards my head, and then extend back up while straightening out entire torso and lower body. [Was this clear?]
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  24. Man, I can't remember the last time I worked abs directly. They seem to be sore often enough to make me feel I don't need to hit them.

  25. Yeah man, I always bring a beanie and a sweatshirt to the gym to toss on for those days when the idiots can't get the heat right. Nothing worse than a cold ass workout. Bad for joints too!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Man, I can't remember the last time I worked abs directly. They seem to be sore often enough to make me feel I don't need to hit them.
    I do abs every other day, focusing primarily on Leg Tucks off of the edge of a bench and Incline Crunches or Flat Crunches (my version of them).

    I aim for 4-5 sets of each exercise. 40-50 reps each set on Leg Tucks (the buuuurn!) and 20-30 reps each set for crunches.

    This morning, I slipped on my bathroom floor (tiles), and crushed my knee by landing on it with all 230 pounds of me, literally screaming in agony, and it's swelled up in five minutes. I iced it on and off all day, I'm walking with a limp, and knew I couldn't do my traditional cardio. Instead, I performed two 45 minute low-intensity walks [should've seen me wobble/limp while walking my dog in the park; hilarious].

    Also, like I stated in a little rant last night, now it's all about getting in the shape of my life again. I'm getting abs of steel, but they won't come unless I train them. So upon completing my second walk, I put on a wollen tight-fitting long-sleeved shirt and hit the mini-gym where I live, and got a good sweat on in the 30 minutes it took me to finish.
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  27. Make sure to keep us updated on the Adipo-X. That stuff looks really impressive. I just checked it out at NP.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I do abs every other day, focusing primarily on Leg Tucks off of the edge of a bench and Incline Crunches or Flat Crunches (my version of them).

    I aim for 4-5 sets of each exercise. 40-50 reps each set on Leg Tucks (the buuuurn!) and 20-30 reps each set for crunches.

    This morning, I slipped on my bathroom floor (tiles), and crushed my knee by landing on it with all 230 pounds of me, literally screaming in agony, and it's swelled up in five minutes. I iced it on and off all day, I'm walking with a limp, and knew I couldn't do my traditional cardio. Instead, I performed two 45 minute low-intensity walks [should've seen me wobble/limp while walking my dog in the park; hilarious].

    Also, like I stated in a little rant last night, now it's all about getting in the shape of my life again. I'm getting abs of steel, but they won't come unless I train them. So upon completing my second walk, I put on a wollen tight-fitting long-sleeved shirt and hit the mini-gym where I live, and got a good sweat on in the 30 minutes it took me to finish.
    Crippled Cardio! I've done my share of those. Way to keep grind out your cardio!
    NSCA - CSCS

  29. Day #15 of PCT:

    As usual;

    - 70 minutes pre-workout: 6 caps Blue Gene
    - 20 minutes pre-workout: 1 cap Anabolic Pump w/ 3 grams CEE
    - Intra-workout: 5 scoops Xtend w/8 grams of Beta Alanine, 6 grams L-Leucine
    - Post-workout: 50 grams WMS, 40 grams Carbo Gain, 1 scoop Dymatize Whey, 3/4 scoop Dymatize Elite 12 Hr Protein, 6 grams L-Leucine, 3 grams CEE


    Repetition Speed: 2 second negative, 1 second stop on bottom, explosive ascent (2-1-0)


    From Back to Bricks:


    Wide-grip Behind-neck Pulldowns - 140 * 15, 180 * 12, 220 * 10, 220 * 10, 200 * 10

    Incline Icarian Rows - 90 * 12 reps * 3 sets
    One-arm Hammer Low Rows - 90 * 12, 140 * 12, 190 * 12
    One-arm Hammer Pulldowns (Overhand grip) - 90 * 12, 140 * 12, 190 * 12

    Seated Dumbbell Shrugs - 125 * 20 reps * 4 sets
    superset with
    Good Mornings (w/barbell) - 45 * 15, 95 * 12, 145 * 12, 145 * 12

    Seated Wide-grip Rows (bar touches middle chest) - 160 * 15, 160 * 15
    superset with
    Laying Cable Shrugs - 300 * 15, 300 * 20


    Weight - 225 !!! [-4 lbs in less than a week!]



    Notes:


    - today was something else. Let me tell you, today's the third day where 45-50 minutes after Blue Gene consumption, I get a wave/rush of energy over me, heightened sense of well being, increased/bettered mood, and mind is racing. Focus is right on, and I'm able to get in the zone and stay in the zone throughout my entire workout. Blue Gene is the only thing I will attribute this to; the timing of the Blue Gene and these 'happy feelings' add up every time!

    - I have not used this many back exercises in ONE back session in .. years ! Doing 3 sets each exercise, with the repetition speed in which I'm using, allows me to get a feel of every repetition in the intended muscle group. It's not about momentum; not at all; it's about pulling the weights down/towards me using pulling with my back and merely moving my elbows, instead of incorporating my biceps and getting a secondary bicep workout in the middle of it. This is new to me, and I'm lovin' it !

    - 8 grams of Beta Alanine intra-workout today . . 'nuff said ! Welcome to stamina heaven !
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  30. BG definitely did that to me as well. It's good stuff for sure!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 690
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 03:01 PM
  2. I think I may have twisted my ankle...
    By whiskers in forum Pics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 04:21 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 12:30 AM
  4. BigVrunga''s Homebrew Extravaganza!
    By BigVrunga in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 06:46 PM
  5. All read! I'm so twisted...
    By MySoulFindsRest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 09:17 AM
Log in
Log in