vikingincís Twisted PCT/Re-comp Extravaganza

Page 4 of 25 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. When I used to smoke I really enjoyed listening to Louis Armstrong or Ella Fitzgerald.

2. SO, it's 1.00AM in the morning, and we had spent 30 minutes watching Family Guy [Seeing DOUBLE, for f*ck's sake!]. I realized it had been 3 hours since I had two side servings of Rice and 10 oz. chicken at Wings N' More (where we had the margarita/beers). Well, when it's time, it's time ! I took off, and hit the road . . OHHH MYYY GOOOOD . . . FOCUS, OLE, FOCUS LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT ! DON'T GET PULLED OVER, YOU CAN NOT PLAY THIS OFF, PLUS YOUR EYES ARE BLOOD SHOT FROM THE SMOKING .. When I pulled into my place, WHAT a sense of relief ! haha . . I carefully scouted every direction on my way to my front door, making sure noone were there . .got inside, and I knew i was about 15 minutes away from a Norwegian FEAST !

Here's how it went:

15.00 minutes and counting down; pop 1 cap Anabolic Pump + 500 mg PSlin powder.

* I cooked up six XL eggs, hard boiled with a moist center. Un-shelled three of them, put the other three in the fridge.
    * Toasted six slices of 12-grain Wheat Bread in the oven [haha, yes, the over]
    * Loaded 5 oz. of mackerell in tomatosauce on two slices of bread [it's a Norwegian specialty; my mom sent them a week ago], dized up one whole egg on each of them, topped with low-fat mayo [very little], and finished with another slice of bread on top.
    * Loaded up the other two pieces of toast with homemade peach/apple jam and Norwegian Brown Cheese [ahhhhh, going back to my roooots !]

= 3 double sandwiches, looooaaaaded [2 whole eggs]
    + 1 egg on the side
    + 1 scoop of Muscle Milk mixed with 8 oz. of cold milk
    + 16 oz. Watermelon Xtend

Approximate Macros:

6 slices of bread X 18grams carbs/4 grams protein/1.5 grams fat = 108 grams carbs/24 grams protein/9 grams fat = 600 calories
    3 XL eggs X 1 gram carbs/7 grams protein/5 grams fat = 3 grams carbs/21 grams protein/15 grams fat = 240 calories
    1 box canned Mackerell = 5 grams carbs/18 grams protein/ 9 grams fat = 180 calories
    8 oz milk = 12 grams carbs/8 grams protein/1 gram fat = 90 calories
    1 scoop Muscle Milk = 6 grams carbs/16 grams protein/9 grams fat = 180 calories

= 134 grams carbs / 87 grams protein / 43 grams fat => 1,290 calories
    - GOD DAYUUUMMM !

Anyway, it was the feast of the century. I hadn't smoked in two hours, and I was still higher than ever before. The food tasted out of this world. WOW, what an evening !

Oh, and don't think I was too high to forget my evening supplement dosings;

2 caps Act X, 2 caps Stoked, 4 caps Trione, 4 caps Fish Oil, 1 cap CLA, 1 multivitamin, 2.5 mL sesamin, 2 caps Maca, 2 caps Fenugreek.
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.
    •   

3. What I'm trying to say, it was one Helluva evening ! LOL
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

4. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    What I'm trying to say, it was one Helluva evening ! LOL
    It sounds like we would have a blast together(no homo).Hit the gym, get high, repeat!

5. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    It sounds like we would have a blast together(no homo).Hit the gym, get high, repeat!
    As long as the 'get high' part comes after the work out, I'm all in !!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    The first time, and last time I ever smoked before a workout was a leg day! It was wretched! You feel EVERY bit of pain 5x more.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    The first time, and last time I ever smoked before a workout was a leg day! It was wretched! You feel EVERY bit of pain 5x more.
    Hahaha, that's asking for trouble. I need to be entirely clear-headed in the gym ! And for a leg work out ?! uggghhh . . some people praise an increased mind/muscle connection when working out high, but I can't back up that claim ! lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I used to get this one kind and it was the best before hand, but never had any like that again.

9. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    I used to get this one kind and it was the best before hand, but never had any like that again.
    TG also ran in to one of those nugs if I remember correctly . . it's a one in a million thing around here, I think. Although Austin [90 minutes away] has some daaaank-a$$ $hit !

10. In high school, Tha Herb, is what shot me form 180lbs to 227lbs and not of muscle. I got the munchies BAAAAD, I mean, I remember thinking to myself, "why am I not getting full from what I'm eating? and why does it taste so good?"

I remember a college English teacher almost inadvertently promoted the usage of Herb to enhance the quality of a meal. I don't know how it came up, but he sort of whispered underneath his breath, "you haven't tasted a meal until you've tried it high, everyone should try it at least once" and then he changed the subject.
    NSCA - CSCS

11. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post

I remember a college English teacher almost inadvertently promoted the usage of Herb to enhance the quality of a meal. I don't know how it came up, but he sort of whispered underneath his breath, "you haven't tasted a meal until you've tried it high, everyone should try it at least once" and then he changed the subject.
    It's the truth. Everything tastes amazing. Especially salty stuff like crackers. I'd easily down an entire box of Wheat Thins after smoking.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    It's the truth. Everything tastes amazing. Especially salty stuff like crackers. I'd easily down an entire box of Wheat Thins after smoking.
    My girlfriend at the time and I would blaze in the Hometown Buffet Parking Lot, then go to town in Hometown. I probably ate enough to feed a small island of pigmies.
    NSCA - CSCS

13. That's one of the main reasons why I stopped smoking. My diet went to crap anytime I toked. I'd eat soooo much junk. Chips and salsa was my weakness.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That's one of the main reasons why I stopped smoking. My diet went to crap anytime I toked. I'd eat soooo much junk. Chips and salsa was my weakness.
    I kept a tube of pringles and a non-diet soda near my bedside for those wake up during the middle of the night munchies/dehydrated to the fullest dry mouth.

I had long hair in high school, so everyone thought I was Samoan. Tha Herb puffed me up like an islander.
    NSCA - CSCS

15. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I kept a tube of pringles and a non-diet soda near my bedside for those wake up during the middle of the night munchies/dehydrated to the fullest dry mouth.

I had long hair in high school, so everyone thought I was Samoan. Tha Herb puffed me up like an islander.
    Hahaha, that's priceless, man ! See, I didn't need da herb in high school. Never got a thing for it, tried it a handful of times. Then college came. Mid-semester of my first semester in college, and my roommate asked me, hey, can you get any green for $100 ? .. unfortunately I could. I pitched in an additional $20, and got 1/2 lbs for $120 through a homeboy. My roommate was in shock and awe; I smoked for free for 3 months ['free' as it did cost me $20, hahaha] . . . and I was bulking at the time, so I enjoyed feast after feast !

16. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Hahaha, that's priceless, man ! See, I didn't need da herb in high school. Never got a thing for it, tried it a handful of times. Then college came. Mid-semester of my first semester in college, and my roommate asked me, hey, can you get any green for $100 ? .. unfortunately I could. I pitched in an additional $20, and got 1/2 lbs for $120 through a homeboy. My roommate was in shock and awe; I smoked for free for 3 months ['free' as it did cost me $20, hahaha] . . . and I was bulking at the time, so I enjoyed feast after feast !
    Herb on a bulk would be effective. I can't argue with the, "eat food like a vaccum cleaner effect."
    NSCA - CSCS

17. Damn, what nice descriptive happenings going on in Viking's log! Fire it up broham!

18. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Damn, what nice descriptive happenings going on in Viking's log! Fire it up broham!
    Man, I couldn't resist, last night was just above and beyond . . . I forgot one scenario from last night though:

- we finished the Circle of Life, and went back inside. My buddy, like I mentioned earlier, was drunk, high, and just in a good mood. So two of the girls start rocking around in this hoola-hoop, and shaking it about. My bud goes, 'god damn, give me that thing ! I know how to f*ckin' shake it ! I won a hoolahoop contest in Astroworld when I was young!' . . . we all look at him like he's nuts; he picks up the hoolahoop, and ensures; 'take a look at this $hit, this is some crazy $hit, take a look, take a look!'

He starts spinning . . rockin' the hoolahoop. Faster and faster. and Faster. Spinning the damn hoolahoop at supersonic speeds, mouthing of a grunt here and a grunt there. He stood there as if he was spazzing out like a mental lunatic. Arms in the air, thrusting forth and back, forth and back, with the craziest look on his face. Faster, faster, non stop. Yelling. He was doing it for 40-50 seconds straight, going as fast as he possibly couple. We're all watching this mental and we're literally rolling on the floor laughing. My heart skipped ten beats from laughing so hard. We had tears running down our chins from laughing so hard; it was abso-f*ckin'-lutely hilarious !

[I'll have it on YouTube next time, I promise ! It must be made public, it was that great!]

19. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Man, I couldn't resist, last night was just above and beyond . . . I forgot one scenario from last night though:

- we finished the Circle of Life, and went back inside. My buddy, like I mentioned earlier, was drunk, high, and just in a good mood. So two of the girls start rocking around in this hoola-hoop, and shaking it about. My bud goes, 'god damn, give me that thing ! I know how to f*ckin' shake it ! I won a hoolahoop contest in Astroworld when I was young!' . . . we all look at him like he's nuts; he picks up the hoolahoop, and ensures; 'take a look at this $hit, this is some crazy $hit, take a look, take a look!'

He starts spinning . . rockin' the hoolahoop. Faster and faster. and Faster. Spinning the damn hoolahoop at supersonic speeds, mouthing of a grunt here and a grunt there. He stood there as if he was spazzing out like a mental lunatic. Arms in the air, thrusting forth and back, forth and back, with the craziest look on his face. Faster, faster, non stop. Yelling. He was doing it for 40-50 seconds straight, going as fast as he possibly couple. We're all watching this mental and we're literally rolling on the floor laughing. My heart skipped ten beats from laughing so hard. We had tears running down our chins from laughing so hard; it was abso-f*ckin'-lutely hilarious !

[I'll have it on YouTube next time, I promise ! It must be made public, it was that great!]
    YES, that would be some YouTube entertainment.
    NSCA - CSCS

20. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Truthfully, I'm no protein powder wiz, but Dymatize's Elite 12 Hr Protein really caught my attention. I love the ingredient profile (who cares if there are 6 g total carbs?), and the added BCAAs, EFAs and an additional protein-uptake enhancing enzyme. One may take it with a grain of salt, but even so, I needed something different from regular Whey protein, and Elite 12 Hr got the best of me!

And did you catch the price ?! $31.99 for 61 servings !

Here's my scheme:

Post-workout: 1/2 scoop Dymatize Whey (berry) + 1 scoop 12 Hr Protein (vanilla) + 7-8 grams L-Leucine
    Pre-bed: 1 scoop Dymatize 12 Hr Protein (vanilla) + 1 scoop Muscle Milk (natural) chocolate

I will more than likely add an additional Whey/12 Hr combo shake at some point during the day as well.
    first off how did I miss the announcement of the new log??? prob busy and skimmed right past it.... any who...

I have been using the 12 hour pro from dymatize in the morning and night and ON classic pre and post workout.... well I can say that 12 hour protein is no joke and does release for quite some time.

I take a single serving in skim milk right before bed and always wake up looking lean and hard but almost pumped at the same time. Also been waking at a higher LB every other morning but did just start creatine mono back in my mix as well as a cycle... but still lookin leaner and more vascular ed so who knows.

I dig this protien... chocolate brownie btw. yuuuuum

21. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    first off how did I miss the announcement of the new log??? prob busy and skimmed right past it.... any who...

I have been using the 12 hour pro from dymatize in the morning and night and ON classic pre and post workout.... well I can say that 12 hour protein is no joke and does release for quite some time.

I take a single serving in skim milk right before bed and always wake up looking lean and hard but almost pumped at the same time. Also been waking at a higher LB every other morning but did just start creatine mono back in my mix as well as a cycle... but still lookin leaner and more vascular ed so who knows.

That does it. I'm for sure buying this stuff instead of ON Casein.

22. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post

Well, I didn't really market my thread too much . . . so no worries, bro ! Better later than never, right ?!

I'm feeling ya on the Elite 12 Hr Protein as well. I am liking it a lot. I got the vanilla flavor, though, chocolate tends to be too potent for me in most kinds of protein. I always top off my evening with one scoop Elite 12 Hr and one scoop Muscle Milk mixed with 8 oz. skim milk and 8-10 oz. water. And it's FILLING ! 2 scoops Elite 12 Hr with 1.5-2 mooshed bananas in skim milk; helllssss yesss !

And I'm liking your little stack, bro ! 1-T; I can't wait to try it out ! I've got to figure out what I'm wanting though; I'm still not about bulking, I'm all about definition and shape . . so I've kind of got to weigh out the pros and cons to running another PH or anything similar. I may just stick to various transdermal concoctions; I'm envisioning a 6-OXO/7-OXO DHEA/Yohimbine HCL coming up in December.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That does it. I'm for sure buying this stuff instead of ON Casein.
    Wise choice ! Jump on our bandwagon while ya can !

24. Day #11 of PCT:

As usual;

- 60 minutes pre-workout: 5 caps Blue Gene
    - 20 minutes pre-workout: 1 cap Anabolic Pump w/ 3 grams CEE
    - Intra-workout: 6 scoops Xtend w/5 grams of Beta Alanine, 5 grams L-Leucine
    - 15 minutes prior to post-workout shake: 1 cap Anabolic Pump, 1 cap PSlin
    - Post-workout: 60 grams WMS, 50 grams Carbo Gain, 1 scoop Dymatize Whey, 1 scoop Dymatize Elite 12 Hr Protein, 5 grams L-Leucine, 3 grams CEE & 1 Power Bar Performance (45 grams carbs/8 grams protein)

Repetition Speed on ALL exercises: 2-4 second negative, COMPLETE stop on bottom (or top) of movement for 1-2 seconds, explosive ascent. (2/4-2-0)

Triceptacons & Abs:

Close-grip EZ-bar Press - 95 * 15, 135 * 12, 185 * 10, 185 * 10, 185 * 10, 185 * 8, 185 * 8
    superset with
    Bench Leg Tucks - 50, 50, 50, 40, 40 reps

Bodyweight Dips - 12 reps * 4 sets
    superset with
    Crunches - 30, 30, 20, 20 reps

V-grip Pressdowns - 80 * 10 reps * 4 sets
    superset with
    Machine Crunches - 110 * 20, 130 * 20, 150 * 20, 170 * 20

Rope Pressdowns - 40 * 15 reps * 3 sets

Weight - ?

Notes:

- Didn't have as great of a start to today's workout as I normally do. It's more than likely a result of terrible sleep. I went to bet at 1.30AM last night, but twisted and turned till 3.30AM before falling asleep, and then began waking up at 7.30-8AM. Twisted and turned some, and slept til 9AM. Woke up, DEAD TIRED, couldn't even open my eyes that's how tired I was, yet I couldn't go back to sleep. This is a recurring issue; has been for two weeks now. My psychiatrist wants me on Ambien or other sleep meds, but I told her I use a bowl of marihuana as I lay down in bed for the night as a sleep aid; it's not a surefire thing, I've realized, so perhaps some sleep meds are in order. (?)

- Utilizing uber-slow repetitions allow me to warm up thoroughly after two or three sets only. I normally go up to 225 on close-grips, but that's when I go up/down/up/down continuously like a machine. Now things are different, with 185 of the bar, I went up to 4 second negatives, and the burn was excruciating. I noticed there were two times when guys around me stopped and stared as if they were about to jump in when I came to failure, because they probably thought I was doing negatives when doing my slow-ass descent. But every time, I came back with an explosive ascent, and no spotter was required.

- Slow reps on bodyweight dips was the shiiiiznit, and no shoulder nor elbow pain like I normally got from doing them in non-stop/all-out fashion before, even adding weight to a belt.

- I've fallen for ab-training, but that's more than likely because I've gotten rid of a layer on my gut, from fat and water, and looking considerably leaner. Definitely a confidence boost. Leg Tucks on the edge of a bench tear my abs up every time, I LOVE these ! I do 4-5 sets every other day; come to think of it, I do abs every other day, period. Two evenings ago, I put a yoga mat on the floor in my apartment while watching the news, and I cranked out 3-4 sets each of crunches, leg raises and some oblique crunches. OH, and as for cardio .. I mentioned I've got a thing for punting the football. [I was an all-regional kicker back in my high school days] Four or Five times each and every day, I grab the football and my little dog, and either go to the park, a big field, or the areas around my apartment complex, punting the ball, sprinting/jogging after it, punt again, and continue like this. Whenever I punt the ball, my dog goes flying like a bat out of hell after it, and I'm right behind him, sprinting. I'm covered in sweat after every session, toweling my head and body to dry every time. This is another reason for how I'm keeping lean/getting leaner at the moment, because there's constant activity. No laying down, no sitting down smoking weed during the day . . I'm sober untill the late evening hours [11PM or after], and as a result, my metabolism is always jacked/ramped up, and my body is absorbing the carbs whenever I provide them.

- Pimples are still a little annoying. I'm counting on RPN's Banish soap to do the trick in time, but even just after last nights addition of 400mg Trione, I had three new pimples on my outer arm and top of shoulder. I don't care much that I've got a couple, by any means, but I'm hoping that Banish proves to be an effective anti-dote, so that I can perform these all-out NHA stacks for a long time to come, without ever fearing unwanted side effects.

25. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Well, I didn't really market my thread too much . . . so no worries, bro ! Better later than never, right ?!

I'm feeling ya on the Elite 12 Hr Protein as well. I am liking it a lot. I got the vanilla flavor, though, chocolate tends to be too potent for me in most kinds of protein. I always top off my evening with one scoop Elite 12 Hr and one scoop Muscle Milk mixed with 8 oz. skim milk and 8-10 oz. water. And it's FILLING ! 2 scoops Elite 12 Hr with 1.5-2 mooshed bananas in skim milk; helllssss yesss !

And I'm liking your little stack, bro ! 1-T; I can't wait to try it out ! I've got to figure out what I'm wanting though; I'm still not about bulking, I'm all about definition and shape . . so I've kind of got to weigh out the pros and cons to running another PH or anything similar. I may just stick to various transdermal concoctions; I'm envisioning a 6-OXO/7-OXO DHEA/Yohimbine HCL coming up in December.

has anyone tipped you to the bulk trione and transdermal formula in stock yet? if not hit me up....

but ya I feel ya on tha non bulking front. there are many a "natty" choices out there... those TD steroidal AI's though are some of my favorites for the natty stints and definitely promote a lean look. Prime treated me pretty well too but I feel that a 2 bottle run is a must.... I also know where to find this at a relatively low price...

I have yet to try 7-oxo DHEA myself what all are the main benifits? fat loss? do you know how it works?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice on a 6 week re-comp with M-Drol/H-Drol
    By caliphotog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 06:58 PM
  2. Replies: 613
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 02:47 PM
  3. Neovar has completed it's Re-comp!!!!!!!!!!!
    By Vitruvian in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 284
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 11:43 PM
  4. RE-COMP: X-Factor, Anagen, Novedex XT
    By PT3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 07:33 PM
  5. body re-comp cycle...
    By t_dot_porkchop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 01:25 AM