Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Damn your meal sounded good
    How about mine !?

- 2 cups Lettuce
    - 10 oz. chopped chicken
    - w/Italian Cheese Blend dressing

.... nevermind, doesn't even compare.
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    How about mine !?

- 2 cups Lettuce
    - 10 oz. chopped chicken
    - w/Italian Cheese Blend dressing

.... nevermind, doesn't even compare.
    dude, swap that dressing out for Ken's Steak House Olive Oil Vinaigrette/Balsamic Vinaigrette mixture (1 TBS of each), throw 8-10 cherry tomatoes up in there along with your chunks of chicken, grind some black pepper over it all, and just go to town!! Sounds damn fine to me bro!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    dude, swap that dressing out for Ken's Steak House Olive Oil Vinaigrette/Balsamic Vinaigrette mixture (1 TBS of each), throw 8-10 cherry tomatoes up in there along with your chunks of chicken, grind some black pepper over it all, and just go to town!! Sounds damn fine to me bro!
    .. on my way to the store now !!!!
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

•   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

.. on my way to the store now !!!!
    haha, you won't be disappointed!
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

another good one is using honey mustard dressing. this mix tastes better, but is not quite as healthy..
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

A friend of mine traded me a bottle of Ergopharm's 6-OXO Extreme for my bottle of Letro (by Innovative Research). He's been having some gyno-issues since he took Tribolic (ugh, SD, HD and PP in one) several months ago. I told him that he might only see a slight reduction from the Letro, but nonetheless, there'll be reduction.

Last summer when I went to Norway, I brought a friend of mine a bottle of Innovative Research's Letro because he had developed gyno months prior after a Test E/D-bol run gone wrong .. Even though it had been 2 months + since he had stopped his cycle, he saw a significant reduction in 'swelling' as the size of the lump. So, it's worth a shot for my bud here ..

With that, I've got a 15 day supply of 6-OXO Extreme dosed at 4 caps/day.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 4 Capsules

Servings Per Container: 15

Amount Per Serving

6-OXO(as 4-Etioallocholen-3,6, 17-Trione) 300 mg

Quercetin 600 mg

Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg

Piperine 50% (Black Pepper Extract) 20 mg

Zinc(as Zinc Gluconate) 4 mg

For the next 15 days, I will use one full serving (4 caps) 6-OXO Extreme alongside of 300mg 6-OXO (NP's Trione), totaling 600mg 6-OXO each night. I will take some 'Before' pics today, as the next two weeks are going to be physique altering indeed. I will do a couple shots during, and then 'Conclusive' pics after 15 days. I'm convinced this will put me on a new level. Diet's gonna be in check, cardio will be in check, and training will obviously be above and beyond.

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

another good one is using honey mustard dressing. this mix tastes better, but is not quite as healthy..
    Healthy ?! Pfffft, some sugar here and there won't hurt anyone ! Lol . .

[I'm trying to feel better for picking up a box of Muscle Milk Light Protein Bars (Chocolate Caramel), that's all. ]

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.27%

A friend of mine traded me a bottle of Ergopharm's 6-OXO Extreme for my bottle of Letro (by Innovative Research). He's been having some gyno-issues since he took Tribolic (ugh, SD, HD and PP in one) several months ago. I told him that he might only see a slight reduction from the Letro, but nonetheless, there'll be reduction.

Last summer when I went to Norway, I brought a friend of mine a bottle of Innovative Research's Letro because he had developed gyno months prior after a Test E/D-bol run gone wrong .. Even though it had been 2 months + since he had stopped his cycle, he saw a significant reduction in 'swelling' as the size of the lump. So, it's worth a shot for my bud here ..

With that, I've got a 15 day supply of 6-OXO Extreme dosed at 4 caps/day.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 4 Capsules

Servings Per Container: 15

Amount Per Serving

6-OXO(as 4-Etioallocholen-3,6, 17-Trione) 300 mg

Quercetin 600 mg

Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg

Piperine 50% (Black Pepper Extract) 20 mg

Zinc(as Zinc Gluconate) 4 mg

For the next 15 days, I will use one full serving (4 caps) 6-OXO Extreme alongside of 300mg 6-OXO (NP's Trione), totaling 600mg 6-OXO each night. I will take some 'Before' pics today, as the next two weeks are going to be physique altering indeed. I will do a couple shots during, and then 'Conclusive' pics after 15 days. I'm convinced this will put me on a new level. Diet's gonna be in check, cardio will be in check, and training will obviously be above and beyond.
    Looks good bro, what sort of reswults are you expecting from the 6-oxo, hope it goes well for you bro, and im really happy to see you well again.
    Sometimes with letro the dosage has to be just right for the individual, to much and you get major problems, to little and no real benefits, im glad ive never had to use it.
    All the best with the next 14 days or so of 6-oxo il be watching with a intrested eye.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Looks good bro, what sort of reswults are you expecting from the 6-oxo, hope it goes well for you bro, and im really happy to see you well again.
    Sometimes with letro the dosage has to be just right for the individual, to much and you get major problems, to little and no real benefits, im glad ive never had to use it.
    All the best with the next 14 days or so of 6-oxo il be watching with a intrested eye.
    I'm looking for an overall leaner physique, get rid of any excess water, reduce trouble areas (obliques). Alongside of this, I've heard great feedback on the 6-OXO Extreme in terms of feeling 'ON' [ON-cycle], with raised libido, increased aggression in the gym, and increasing strength even when having restricted caloric consumption.

Obviously, it's not all about this ONE supplement.. But I'm convinced there'll be a lot of change because I'm always active. School work is greatly reduced as a result of having to drop two of my classes due to my being absent from class for three weeks. I'm now always up and about, outside running and playing football with my dog four times every day for 30-60 minutes each time. Every time, working up a solid sweat over longer hauls.. And my diet is getting better and better, primarily focusing on carb intake ONLY immidiately following my work outs (100-120 grams carbs) and then again post-workout (60 grams) and AGAIN post-post workout meal (40-60 grams). So for the amount of activity I'm having, I'm low on carbs, so I'm counting on hardening up considerably !

Yes, I've got high standards set for myself right now . . I will not fail this !

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

I popped three caps (one sample packet) of Axis Labs Adipo-X in the middle of my dinner (my salad), and I'm on fire ! Thermogenic effects are very pronounced ! Arms pits are dripping, literally. Hands are moist/wet. Served a a great pick-me-upper. Now I've got to head outside for another little session of punting and running. Won't be at the gym untill a couple of hours from now..

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Tribolic (ugh, SD, HD and PP in one) .
    I feel like I need PCT just from reading that. I thought I heard screaming in the background, but I'm the only one home, then I heard it again and what do you know, it was my liver from reading the ingredients in Tribolic.
    NSCA - CSCS
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I feel like I need PCT just from reading that. I thought I heard screaming in the background, but I'm the only one home, then I heard it again and what do you know, it was my liver from reading the ingredients in Tribolic.
    45mg worth of hormonal ingredients in each cap . . Directions say '2 caps each day' . .

13. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

[I'm trying to feel better for picking up a box of Muscle Milk Light Protein Bars (Chocolate Caramel), that's all. ]
    Uh, yeah I guess so, lol.. I had one of those couple weeks back, taste was all right. If I'm gonna have a bar tho, I'll go with a Detour Oatmeal bar. Chef-Jay's Trioplex works in a pinch too..
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

Uh, yeah I guess so, lol.. I had one of those couple weeks back, taste was all right. If I'm gonna have a bar tho, I'll go with a Detour Oatmeal bar. Chef-Jay's Trioplex works in a pinch too..
    All the whey ! I LOVE Jay's Trioplex bars ! Whenever I see them on sale, I'll pick up anything they've got .. Packed with solid carbs (primarily complex, low sugar) and 30 grams of protein.

15. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

All the whey ! I LOVE Jay's Trioplex bars ! Whenever I see them on sale, I'll pick up anything they've got .. Packed with solid carbs (primarily complex, low sugar) and 30 grams of protein.
    Yeah they went thru some bad pub couple yrs. back when their bars were tested and didn't come close to meeting specs. But apparently they've corrected the problem and now reflect accurate panels. Either way, they got a couple flavors that are just the bomb!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

Yeah they went thru some bad pub couple yrs. back when their bars were tested and didn't come close to meeting specs. But apparently they've corrected the problem and now reflect accurate panels. Either way, they got a couple flavors that are just the bomb!
    X2 !!

- I wish I was into MuscleTech when they found traces of Deca in their Nitro Tech . . . maybe then I'd actually pay $70 for 5 lbs of protein, HAHAHA !

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

Day #13 of PCT:

As usual;

- 60 minutes pre-workout: 6 caps Blue Gene
    - 20 minutes pre-workout: 1 cap Anabolic Pump w/ 3 grams CEE
    - Intra-workout: 6 scoops Xtend w/5 grams of Beta Alanine, 5 grams L-Leucine
    - 15 minutes prior to post-workout shake: 1 cap Anabolic Pump, 1 cap PSlin
    - Post-workout: 60 grams WMS, 50 grams Carbo Gain, 1 scoop Dymatize Whey, 1 scoop Dymatize Elite 12 Hr Protein, 5 grams L-Leucine, 3 grams CEE

Repetition Speed on ALL exercises: 4-5 second negative, 1 second stop on bottom, explosive ascent (4-1-0)

Chesticle Attack:

Incline Smith Press (shoulder-width grip) - 135 * 12, 185 * 10, 185 * 10, 185 * 8, 185 * 6 -> DROP -> 135 * 8
    Wide-grip Hammer Press - 90 * 12, 110 * 12, 140 * 10 reps * 3 sets
    Incline Machine Press (viking grip) - 130 * 10 * 3 sets

Padded Pec-dec Flyes - 100 * 15, 100 * 15, 100 * 12, 100 * 15
    superset with
    Machine Shrugs - 410 * 12 reps * 3 sets

Weight - 226 lbs -> Lowest in months !!

Notes:

- Since I did triceps yesterday, I figured I'd do my chest exercises even more concentrated in order to focus solely on using my pecs. As a result, I performed each exercise with 4-5 second negatives. It was f'in excruciating ! .. but in a good way !

- a second reason for going even slower today was because my muthaf*kin' gym had the thermostat on 63. It was already in the low 70s with a cool breeze as I walked in to the gym, and both doors stood wide open. I saw a lady talk to the person at the desk, and I didn't skip a beat, didn't give a $hit if they were busy talking, I go, 'it's 70 degrees out, you seriously wanting this gym to get down to the lower 60s? It's bliiiiiip'in cold in here!' .. this idiot goes, oh, just turn the fans on when you work out then. I look at him, 'umm, you serious ? I want it warmer [you ****in' tard]' .. that a$$hole shrugged it off; can't emphasiZe enough how pissed off that made me ! I swear, 60-65 degrees in there ! For the entire 50-60 minutes I was there, I looked at people around me, and no one were sweating; WHAT THE F*CK, DO WE NOT GO TO THE GYM TO SWEAT AND TAKE OUT SOME ENERGY? .. After performing the Smith Incline Presses and getting a sweat on, it got so f*kin' cold I literally wore a huge towel like a cape around me. You'll see if I bother posting my vids today; I taped one set of each of the three first exercises to show my repetition speed.

- I drank my post-workout shake in the locker room, and spent about 4-5 minutes in there before heading out. I walked out of the locker room in to the gym again, and the cool air hit me like a heart attack; I thought I was going to go into shock ! I tightened the towel around me (still wearing it like a cape) walked to the front desk (a lady this time), and asked, 'PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE GONNA TURN UP THE GOD DAMN TEMPERATURE AS WINTER GETS COOLER AND COOLER! I CAN NOT WORK OUT IN THIS, AND I DON'T SEE HOW PEOPLE CAN. THEN AGAIN, I'M WANTING TO SWEAT, WHICH MAY BE THE POLAR OPPOSITE PREFERENCE OF EVERYONE ELSE IN HERE, BUT THERE HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF POLICY FOR EVERYONE'S HEALTH SAKE !' .... She agreed it was cold, and said she had mentioned it to 'others there' (wtf does that mean? co-workers or the actual MANAGER? aaarrrghhh) but noone had done anything about it yet. Wow, that straightened up everything, thanks lady .. [sarcasm]

18. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

Healthy ?! Pfffft, some sugar here and there won't hurt anyone ! Lol . .
    In that case, try the Marzetti's Honey Mustard, mixed w/ that chicken & cherry tomato combo. Dude, seriously, I could eat that meal 3x a day - and have!
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

Oh nice rant btw Thomas, I feel ya bro.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

Day #14 of PCT:

AM Cardio: Immidiately upon waking, empty stomach, following 3 caps Adipo-X.

- 45 minute walk.

Notes:

- the Adipo-X keeps impressing me. A sustained build-up of thermogenic effects, a smooth but definite energy increase. Warms you from top to bottom. I'm surprised of these pronounced effects, as I've been taking various stims the past 4 weeks but grown accustomed to them (Velocity XT, f.x) so the fact that I simply switched stim, and getting the effects as if my receptors were fresh is quite impressive.

21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I hear ya bro. I'm switching up various brands and types of stims here lately as well. I will cycle off of them completely in a few weeks when I go into the 2 week cruise period of sub-maximal lifting. Time for recovery and repair. And then after those 2 weeks are up, it's back to the stims. I'm a speed freak. I've built up a large tolerance to them lately though. They're losing their punch. But after that break, I should be receptor fresh and ready to rock!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

- the Adipo-X keeps impressing me. A sustained build-up of thermogenic effects, a smooth but definite energy increase. Warms you from top to bottom. I'm surprised of these pronounced effects, as I've been taking various stims the past 4 weeks but grown accustomed to them (Velocity XT, f.x) so the fact that I simply switched stim, and getting the effects as if my receptors were fresh is quite impressive.
    Interesting..... [pulling on whisker-stache]

NSCA - CSCS
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

Day #14 of PCT:

PM Cardio: 30 minutes following a second serving of Adipo-X, alongside 5 caps Blue Gene (not doing weights today)

- 45 minute walk.

Immidiately upon completion, head to Apartment Complex Gym for Abs.

Abs: 30 minutes

Crunches w/butt off bench - 30, 30, 30 reps
    triset with
    Leg Raises - 30, 30, 30 reps
    triset with
    Hip Extensions - 30, 30, 30 reps

Cable Crunches - 30, 30, 30 reps
    superset with
    Leg Tucks (w/15 lbs DB) - 30, 30, 30 reps

Oblique Side Bends (w/35 lbs DB) - 30, 30, 30 reps

- Crunches are performed by laying flat on my back, bend my knees, cross my feet, 'spread eagle'. I hold my hands behind my head, and elbows point straight ahead. For each rep, I crunch so that elbows so beyond my knees; allows a MUCH greater contraction than simply doing crunches with bent knees or someone holding you in place. [Was this clear?]

- Hip Extensions are performed by extending my body straight upwards, feet first, bend my head toward my chest so that I can more easily support/stabilize my body on my rear deltoids/trap area on a bench. Basically, I'm flipped upside/down supporting myself on my upper-UPPER torso. With my legs straight, I allow lower my legs so that my body curves around my waist and my knees come towards my head, and then extend back up while straightening out entire torso and lower body. [Was this clear?]

24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Man, I can't remember the last time I worked abs directly. They seem to be sore often enough to make me feel I don't need to hit them.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah man, I always bring a beanie and a sweatshirt to the gym to toss on for those days when the idiots can't get the heat right. Nothing worse than a cold ass workout. Bad for joints too!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Man, I can't remember the last time I worked abs directly. They seem to be sore often enough to make me feel I don't need to hit them.
    I do abs every other day, focusing primarily on Leg Tucks off of the edge of a bench and Incline Crunches or Flat Crunches (my version of them).

I aim for 4-5 sets of each exercise. 40-50 reps each set on Leg Tucks (the buuuurn!) and 20-30 reps each set for crunches.

This morning, I slipped on my bathroom floor (tiles), and crushed my knee by landing on it with all 230 pounds of me, literally screaming in agony, and it's swelled up in five minutes. I iced it on and off all day, I'm walking with a limp, and knew I couldn't do my traditional cardio. Instead, I performed two 45 minute low-intensity walks [should've seen me wobble/limp while walking my dog in the park; hilarious].

Also, like I stated in a little rant last night, now it's all about getting in the shape of my life again. I'm getting abs of steel, but they won't come unless I train them. So upon completing my second walk, I put on a wollen tight-fitting long-sleeved shirt and hit the mini-gym where I live, and got a good sweat on in the 30 minutes it took me to finish.

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Make sure to keep us updated on the Adipo-X. That stuff looks really impressive. I just checked it out at NP.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.37%

I do abs every other day, focusing primarily on Leg Tucks off of the edge of a bench and Incline Crunches or Flat Crunches (my version of them).

I aim for 4-5 sets of each exercise. 40-50 reps each set on Leg Tucks (the buuuurn!) and 20-30 reps each set for crunches.

This morning, I slipped on my bathroom floor (tiles), and crushed my knee by landing on it with all 230 pounds of me, literally screaming in agony, and it's swelled up in five minutes. I iced it on and off all day, I'm walking with a limp, and knew I couldn't do my traditional cardio. Instead, I performed two 45 minute low-intensity walks [should've seen me wobble/limp while walking my dog in the park; hilarious].

Also, like I stated in a little rant last night, now it's all about getting in the shape of my life again. I'm getting abs of steel, but they won't come unless I train them. So upon completing my second walk, I put on a wollen tight-fitting long-sleeved shirt and hit the mini-gym where I live, and got a good sweat on in the 30 minutes it took me to finish.
    Crippled Cardio! I've done my share of those. Way to keep grind out your cardio!
    NSCA - CSCS
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

Day #15 of PCT:

As usual;

- 70 minutes pre-workout: 6 caps Blue Gene
    - 20 minutes pre-workout: 1 cap Anabolic Pump w/ 3 grams CEE
    - Intra-workout: 5 scoops Xtend w/8 grams of Beta Alanine, 6 grams L-Leucine
    - Post-workout: 50 grams WMS, 40 grams Carbo Gain, 1 scoop Dymatize Whey, 3/4 scoop Dymatize Elite 12 Hr Protein, 6 grams L-Leucine, 3 grams CEE

Repetition Speed: 2 second negative, 1 second stop on bottom, explosive ascent (2-1-0)

From Back to Bricks:

Wide-grip Behind-neck Pulldowns - 140 * 15, 180 * 12, 220 * 10, 220 * 10, 200 * 10

Incline Icarian Rows - 90 * 12 reps * 3 sets
    One-arm Hammer Low Rows - 90 * 12, 140 * 12, 190 * 12
    One-arm Hammer Pulldowns (Overhand grip) - 90 * 12, 140 * 12, 190 * 12

Seated Dumbbell Shrugs - 125 * 20 reps * 4 sets
    superset with
    Good Mornings (w/barbell) - 45 * 15, 95 * 12, 145 * 12, 145 * 12

Seated Wide-grip Rows (bar touches middle chest) - 160 * 15, 160 * 15
    superset with
    Laying Cable Shrugs - 300 * 15, 300 * 20

Weight - 225 !!! [-4 lbs in less than a week!]

Notes:

- today was something else. Let me tell you, today's the third day where 45-50 minutes after Blue Gene consumption, I get a wave/rush of energy over me, heightened sense of well being, increased/bettered mood, and mind is racing. Focus is right on, and I'm able to get in the zone and stay in the zone throughout my entire workout. Blue Gene is the only thing I will attribute this to; the timing of the Blue Gene and these 'happy feelings' add up every time!

- I have not used this many back exercises in ONE back session in .. years ! Doing 3 sets each exercise, with the repetition speed in which I'm using, allows me to get a feel of every repetition in the intended muscle group. It's not about momentum; not at all; it's about pulling the weights down/towards me using pulling with my back and merely moving my elbows, instead of incorporating my biceps and getting a secondary bicep workout in the middle of it. This is new to me, and I'm lovin' it !

- 8 grams of Beta Alanine intra-workout today . . 'nuff said ! Welcome to stamina heaven !

30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

BG definitely did that to me as well. It's good stuff for sure!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

Post-workout Meal:

* 10 oz. Chicken
    * 1 cup Brown Rice
    * 2 cups chopped lettuce
    * 1/2 serving Wheat Tortilla Chips

w/Jalapenos, Salsa and fat-free sour cream on the side.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

If that's 10oz of chicken, I must be eating 15oz. Sheesh.

That looks delicious. Who says eating healthy can't taste good?!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

If that's 10oz of chicken, I must be eating 15oz. Sheesh.

That looks delicious. Who says eating healthy can't taste good?!
    Lol, I assume you don't weigh it out ? .. I can't afford not to, ya see . . The slice of chichen on the bottom is thicker than it appears, fyi. Had to chop up the remainder because it wasn't cooking all the way through.

Chicken is all I eat though. I can't afford steak, nor do I have an active membership @ Sam's Club. I went to HEB this morning, and thankfully, they had chicken on sale for $1.64/lbs. I loaded up with 30-35 lbs; it look equally funny every time I walk up to the register with 8-10 3-4 lbs packages of fresh chicken and 10-12 gallon jugs of water.

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Ahhh okay. I have a recent pic of a meal in my log. Check it out to see if you think it's 10oz.

And no, I don't weigh it. I usually just assume one chicken breast is 6oz, so I eat 1.5 chicken breasts each night. I guess that would mean I'm taking in 12oz minimum...I'm sure they are over 6oz each though. Whatever.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

...and dude, I've got this AMAZING Chinese hot sauce that I put on my rice. I bet it would go great with that meal. It tastes sooo good. I'll find out the name for you.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

Ahhh okay. I have a recent pic of a meal in my log. Check it out to see if you think it's 10oz.

And no, I don't weigh it. I usually just assume one chicken breast is 6oz, so I eat 1.5 chicken breasts each night. I guess that would mean I'm taking in 12oz minimum...I'm sure they are over 6oz each though. Whatever.
    Hahaha, I was gonna say, the average chicken breast is 8+ oz. I never run into 6 oz. pieces of chicken breast. I don't think I'm physically capable of consuming 2 X chicken breast if they're 8-10 oz. each. So your pieces are the same size they serve at McDonalds ? Those thin little chunks of overly tendered meat ?

On my way to your log now . . .

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

...and dude, I've got this AMAZING Chinese hot sauce that I put on my rice. I bet it would go great with that meal. It tastes sooo good. I'll find out the name for you.
    Please do !

It took me 5-6 minutes to pick out a new Hot Sauce to try out from HEB's exaggerated selection of [Mexican ]Hot Sauces. I eventually decided to go for 'Frontera Red Pepper Hot Sauce', but it was out of reach while I was gulfing down this post-workout meal, so I've yet to try it..

But I love me some Chinese Hot Sauces ! Bring it on !

38. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

Ahh, so that's why I don't see you eating any red meat eh Viking? I think I asked you that (why no red meat) in some thread awhile back, and you never did answer me.. but dude, I know chicken is cheap & all, but you could get some nice 90% lean beef & a little personal-sized Foreman Grill, cook up 4-6 oz. portions and supplement this with 3-4 egg whites (off hard-bolied eggs for convenience), you're dialed in with a nice protein-rich meal -- and imo the red meat is gonna aid ya in musclebuilding as well, much more than chicken. With the smaller serving sizes of beef, not only do you stretch it out longer (so offsets the increased cost over chicken) but it lowers the fat you'll consume as well, and you'll have little fat to begin with cuz the Lean Mean Foreman Grill will drain off the majority! And egg protein/beef protein --- bro, I'll take that source over chicken protein every time!
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

Ahh, so that's why I don't see you eating any red meat eh Viking? I think I asked you that (why no red meat) in some thread awhile back, and you never did answer me.. but dude, I know chicken is cheap & all, but you could get some nice 90% lean beef & a little personal-sized Foreman Grill, cook up 4-6 oz. portions and supplement this with 3-4 egg whites (off hard-bolied eggs for convenience), you're dialed in with a nice protein-rich meal -- and imo the red meat is gonna aid ya in musclebuilding as well, much more than chicken. With the smaller serving sizes of beef, not only do you stretch it out longer (so offsets the increased cost over chicken) but it lowers the fat you'll consume as well, and you'll have little fat to begin with cuz the Lean Mean Foreman Grill will drain off the majority! And egg protein/beef protein --- bro, I'll take that source over chicken protein every time!
    Man, I will definitely follow this advice ! .. I've used red meats on and off, it's just due to an economic downtime I can't make the $3+/lbs purchases .. When chicken is half of that, it lights up like the laser-shows at a Pink Floyd concert; 50% SAVINGS is the only thing that comes to mind .. hahaha.

You talking about 90% lean ground beef or actual chunks of meat ? I always got the Tip Roast from Sam's Club (membership ran out in September) @ $2.79-2.89/lbs, but still served up 8-9 oz. servings each meal.. Definite waste ?

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Is beef really that much better of a protein source?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 690
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 04:01 PM
  2. I think I may have twisted my ankle...
    By whiskers in forum Pics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 05:21 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 01:30 AM
  4. BigVrunga''s Homebrew Extravaganza!
    By BigVrunga in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 07:46 PM
  5. All read! I'm so twisted...
    By MySoulFindsRest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11