vikingincís Twisted PCT/Re-comp Extravaganza

Page 3 of 21 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Oh, yes.

I planned on 8 weeks, but I just loved it so much. I really didn't gain much on it, but the psychological effects were so awesome.

It's been a good couple years since I've done anything like that. I don't plan on ever going back.
    You're beyond the Dark Era; good for you !

I had a good friend of mine who was juicing pretty much non-stop for 18-20 months. He was selling it as well, so raking in .. Pharmaceutical supplies across the board; no underground. He was taking Jinotropin and Somatropin GH @ 10-14 iu's/day, with test dosages up to 900-1,200mg/week.. just craaaazy $hit like that. He spent, I swear, ~$1,500 + each month on juice . . . he had to re-size his wedding band twice within 6 months. Face got larger; wrists got larger; his blood pressure skyrocketed to near-death levels from his constant popping of Anadrol, and never staying off the Test. Then he came to me because his wife wanted to get pregnant [I still knew more about juice than he did, as well as PCT]. . and I put together a little fancy-schpanzy combo to get his boys flowing again .. he went off juice for 6 or 8 weeks, loaded up on HCG, Clomid, and a couple other things, got his wifey pregnant .. and well, he can't afford juice now, and he's got a new perspective on life, thankfully, so he quit cold turkey, laid low for 2-3 months, and is now back, 30 lbs lighter . . Some people just don't know what the **** they're getting themselves into !
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

2. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    I have had that and it is not very fun at all! you said you plan on never going back, is that just to injects or steroids in general? You would put some seriously lean mass if you did something now.imo
    Pretty much in general. Maybe if things REALLY slow down for me, I'll do something mild, but only then. I've spent plenty of time weighing out the pros and cons (for me personally) and they just really don't add up. I enjoy training naturally. I just feel so much better knowing it's ME pushing MY NATURAL BODY as far as it can go. I don't have anything against AAS, but I've really discovered over time that what you gain off of them just really isn't YOUR gains, it's the drug's gains.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Pretty much in general. Maybe if things REALLY slow down for me, I'll do something mild, but only then. I've spent plenty of time weighing out the pros and cons (for me personally) and they just really don't add up. I enjoy training naturally. I just feel so much better knowing it's ME pushing MY NATURAL BODY as far as it can go. I don't have anything against AAS, but I've really discovered over time that what you gain off of them just really isn't YOUR gains, it's the drug's gains.
    This is true my friend, i think i actually like the mental effects just as much as the physical. I love the feeling i got of test and tren. Wow. That was some great feelings I had. Nothing could stop me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    You're beyond the Dark Era; good for you !

I had a good friend of mine who was juicing pretty much non-stop for 18-20 months. He was selling it as well, so raking in .. Pharmaceutical supplies across the board; no underground. He was taking Jinotropin and Somatropin GH @ 10-14 iu's/day, with test dosages up to 900-1,200mg/week.. just craaaazy $hit like that. He spent, I swear, ~$1,500 + each month on juice . . . he had to re-size his wedding band twice within 6 months. Face got larger; wrists got larger; his blood pressure skyrocketed to near-death levels from his constant popping of Anadrol, and never staying off the Test. Then he came to me because his wife wanted to get pregnant [I still knew more about juice than he did, as well as PCT]. . and I put together a little fancy-schpanzy combo to get his boys flowing again .. he went off juice for 6 or 8 weeks, loaded up on HCG, Clomid, and a couple other things, got his wifey pregnant .. and well, he can't afford juice now, and he's got a new perspective on life, thankfully, so he quit cold turkey, laid low for 2-3 months, and is now back, 30 lbs lighter . . Some people just don't know what the **** they're getting themselves into !
    Good for him. The psychological dangers are by far the worst. I'm sure having a child puts things into perspective for him. It's just not worth it.

On top of it, there are so many great non-hormonal products out now, I just really don't see a need.

The only thing I've considered doing recently is IGF-1, but most people I talk to say it's not that great.

5. I'm trying out Banished by RPN to clear up some minor pimples.

Added the log to RPN's spot on the forum.

Testing out the Water with Banished
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

6. Day #10 of PCT:

As usual;
    - 60 minutes pre-workout: 5 caps Blue Gene
    - 20 minutes pre-workout: 1 cap Anabolic Pump w/ 3 grams CEE
    - Intra-workout: 6 scoops Xtend w/5 grams of Beta Alanine

Repetition Speed on ALL exercises: 2-3 second negative, COMPLETE stop on bottom (or top) of movement for 2 seconds, explosive ascent. (2/3-2-0)

Building New Mountain Tops (aka Biceps):

Seated Hammer Curls - 30 * 15, 40 * 15, 50 * 15, 60 * 8 reps * 3 sets
    Seated Two-arm DB Curls - 30 * 12 reps * 3 sets (2-4 second negative, 2-3 second squeeze on peak contraction)
    Machine Preacher Curls - 80 * 12 reps * 3 sets (same as above for rep speed)
    Spider Dumbbell Curls - 25 * 10, 25 * 10

[NOW I realized I had not popped my Anabolic Pump and PSlin cap, so I had to continue on with my workout as if I was only half-way done .. ]

Across-chest Hammer DB Curls (3-4 second peak contraction) - 35 * 12, 35 * 12
    Uni-arm Machine Curls - 90 * 12, 90 * 12
    Cable EZ-bar Curls - 100 * 12, 100 * 12

Weight - ?

Notes:
    - I was looking mean and lean today, and vascularity has not been this good in my arms since I can remember to be honest. Since back in July or so, I've always had some extra water on me (as I kind of stopped cardio early August for a while), and I'm in my all-time best conditioning since then for sure! A buddy of mine who saw me while I was in withdrawal two weeks ago came up to me at the gym, and he just went, 'God ddayyuuummm, you're LEAN, shredded and VEINY !' Definitely felt good to hear that. On the other hand, my slow and concentrated repetitions are giving me the pump of the century. I love training like this; it's not about the weight [although hammering out 60s for 8 reps on three consecutive sets with each set taking 45-60 seconds makes me feel semi-invincible], it's all about the feel of the muscle I'm actually training .. Not the supporting groups. Every rep, every set, I was staring at my arms, putting all my focus on good form, full repetitions (all the way to FULL extension, all the way UP to peak contraction), and watching my veins pump and throb as the muscle got more and more fatigued.

Oh yes, how could I forget .. I got my Beta Alanine in today; enjoyed 5 grams intra-workout [began sipping on Xtend 15 minutes pre-workout] and another 2.5-3 grams post-workout. It was obvious that my stamina had already reached a new level. THIS was me back in Spring time. Never ending stamina. What a feeling !

7. Are you noticing the decrease in muscle fatigue from Blue Gene? That's what I noticed the most from it. Very good for a TUT routine.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Are you noticing the decrease in muscle fatigue from Blue Gene? That's what I noticed the most from it. Very good for a TUT routine.
    I mentioned this last night after my Shoulder session, that being that I'm not using a pre-workout drink [and no BA until today] and only Xtend intra-workout, I've been mighty impressed with the increase in stamina and endurance from the Blue Gene. It's not a kick in the a$$ wired energy; it's subtle and continous; just right!

9. Coming up in December:

http://www.topical-7-oxo.com/

alongside of 6-8 grams of Trione raw powder. Very Excite !

10. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Thunder, so now you're craving/lusting for that TD trione as well !? Arrghh, I went looking for the Penetrate when I placed my NP order because I LOVE transdermal products, but they were out of stock . . I guess for now, capsules will have to suffice.

Tell me, does anyone spread out the dosing of 6-OXO? I used to only take it prior to bed-time, 3-6 caps, depending on where I was in my PCT. I'd run 6 caps for ten days, followed by a second bottle at 3-4 caps/day.

Thunder (or anyone else), if you suggest dosing the Trione throughout the day, how much, when and why spread it out?Here's my planned dosing scheme:

6-OXO: 4 caps/day (4 caps prior to bed time OR 2 caps 90 min pre-workout and 2 caps pre-bed)
    Activate Xtreme: 4 caps/day (2 AM [morning], 2 PM [evening])
    Stoked: 4 caps/day [2 am [morning], 2 pm [evening]

Anyone?
    I finally answered your PM a while ago. Sorry for the delay brother. I was uber busy all day yesterday with home projects. I hope the PM helps you out.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Coming up in December:

http://www.topical-7-oxo.com/

alongside of 6-8 grams of Trione raw powder. Very Excite !
    Have you ever mixed up Trione in Penetrate before? If not, I've got some real tips for you to help you out. PM me again if want the instructions.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

12. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Have you ever mixed up Trione in Penetrate before? If not, I've got some real tips for you to help you out. PM me again if want the instructions.
    Yes, sir, got your PM, and PM'd back !

13. Last night.. Went out with a group of friends, and had one margarita and one Bud Light. I'm not about getting drunk, so I just had a good social buzz going on. Afterwards, we went to a bud house, a group of eight or so ..

So, we're chillin, listening to music, and before I know it, I've got a 3 foot tall bong in front of me, loaded with some Afghani Kush. My buddy hands me the bong, and tells everyone, 'alright, watch this champ take on the bong' . . I look at my bud for confirmation, cluing in that if you let me rip it good, I'll more than likely cash it. My bud was too drunk/high/social to care, and told me to rip it. .. I did .. and holy mother of all that is Holy, it hit the spot; every god damn spot I wanted ! Ripped the $hit out of it in one hit, cashed it, held it in, gasped, took a deeper breath, held it in . . people watching with the WTF kinda look on their faces before I ... phheeeeewwwww, let the smoke back out. This was the second level of 'high-ness' for the evening, with the alcohol buzz being the first. But no, it wasn't over ..

My bud sits down, brings out a pack of cigarellos, a baggie with that green, and him and another bud start rolling blunts. Three large and mighty, fruity blunts. There are seven of us on the rotation. We go outside by the hot tub, stand in a circle; and the fun began. Puff, Puff, Pass . . NEXT . . Puff, Puff, Pass . . NEXT . . Puff, Puff, Pass . . NEXT . . and so on . . NON-stop . . laughing, cracking jokes, caughing, cheering, chanting (ok, not really) . . it was the craziest smoking-circle i've done in my life, and we all reached a new dimension of high-ness.

Went back inside, put the stereo on full, some Lil John here, and some trance/techno there. Everyone was skyyyy hiiiiigh and happy as could be.

Green; brings people closer together without the tension and drama that alcohol and other drugs gives you.

14. Bahahaha. Nice.

15. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Last night.. Went out with a group of friends, and had one margarita and one Bud Light. I'm not about getting drunk, so I just had a good social buzz going on. Afterwards, we went to a bud house, a group of eight or so ..

So, we're chillin, listening to music, and before I know it, I've got a 3 foot tall bong in front of me, loaded with some Afghani Kush. My buddy hands me the bong, and tells everyone, 'alright, watch this champ take on the bong' . . I look at my bud for confirmation, cluing in that if you let me rip it good, I'll more than likely cash it. My bud was too drunk/high/social to care, and told me to rip it. .. I did .. and holy mother of all that is Holy, it hit the spot; every god damn spot I wanted ! Ripped the $hit out of it in one hit, cashed it, held it in, gasped, took a deeper breath, held it in . . people watching with the WTF kinda look on their faces before I ... phheeeeewwwww, let the smoke back out. This was the second level of 'high-ness' for the evening, with the alcohol buzz being the first. But no, it wasn't over ..

My bud sits down, brings out a pack of cigarellos, a baggie with that green, and him and another bud start rolling blunts. Three large and mighty, fruity blunts. There are seven of us on the rotation. We go outside by the hot tub, stand in a circle; and the fun began. Puff, Puff, Pass . . NEXT . . Puff, Puff, Pass . . NEXT . . Puff, Puff, Pass . . NEXT . . and so on . . NON-stop . . laughing, cracking jokes, caughing, cheering, chanting (ok, not really) . . it was the craziest smoking-circle i've done in my life, and we all reached a new dimension of high-ness.

Went back inside, put the stereo on full, some Lil John here, and some trance/techno there. Everyone was skyyyy hiiiiigh and happy as could be.

Green; brings people closer together without the tension and drama that alcohol and other drugs gives you.
    Your killing me here man. I need some bud!!!!!!!!

16. When I used to smoke I really enjoyed listening to Louis Armstrong or Ella Fitzgerald.

17. SO, it's 1.00AM in the morning, and we had spent 30 minutes watching Family Guy [Seeing DOUBLE, for f*ck's sake!]. I realized it had been 3 hours since I had two side servings of Rice and 10 oz. chicken at Wings N' More (where we had the margarita/beers). Well, when it's time, it's time ! I took off, and hit the road . . OHHH MYYY GOOOOD . . . FOCUS, OLE, FOCUS LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT ! DON'T GET PULLED OVER, YOU CAN NOT PLAY THIS OFF, PLUS YOUR EYES ARE BLOOD SHOT FROM THE SMOKING .. When I pulled into my place, WHAT a sense of relief ! haha . . I carefully scouted every direction on my way to my front door, making sure noone were there . .got inside, and I knew i was about 15 minutes away from a Norwegian FEAST !

Here's how it went:

15.00 minutes and counting down; pop 1 cap Anabolic Pump + 500 mg PSlin powder.

* I cooked up six XL eggs, hard boiled with a moist center. Un-shelled three of them, put the other three in the fridge.
    * Toasted six slices of 12-grain Wheat Bread in the oven [haha, yes, the over]
    * Loaded 5 oz. of mackerell in tomatosauce on two slices of bread [it's a Norwegian specialty; my mom sent them a week ago], dized up one whole egg on each of them, topped with low-fat mayo [very little], and finished with another slice of bread on top.
    * Loaded up the other two pieces of toast with homemade peach/apple jam and Norwegian Brown Cheese [ahhhhh, going back to my roooots !]

= 3 double sandwiches, looooaaaaded [2 whole eggs]
    + 1 egg on the side
    + 1 scoop of Muscle Milk mixed with 8 oz. of cold milk
    + 16 oz. Watermelon Xtend

Approximate Macros:

6 slices of bread X 18grams carbs/4 grams protein/1.5 grams fat = 108 grams carbs/24 grams protein/9 grams fat = 600 calories
    3 XL eggs X 1 gram carbs/7 grams protein/5 grams fat = 3 grams carbs/21 grams protein/15 grams fat = 240 calories
    1 box canned Mackerell = 5 grams carbs/18 grams protein/ 9 grams fat = 180 calories
    8 oz milk = 12 grams carbs/8 grams protein/1 gram fat = 90 calories
    1 scoop Muscle Milk = 6 grams carbs/16 grams protein/9 grams fat = 180 calories

= 134 grams carbs / 87 grams protein / 43 grams fat => 1,290 calories
    - GOD DAYUUUMMM !

Anyway, it was the feast of the century. I hadn't smoked in two hours, and I was still higher than ever before. The food tasted out of this world. WOW, what an evening !

Oh, and don't think I was too high to forget my evening supplement dosings;

2 caps Act X, 2 caps Stoked, 4 caps Trione, 4 caps Fish Oil, 1 cap CLA, 1 multivitamin, 2.5 mL sesamin, 2 caps Maca, 2 caps Fenugreek.

18. What I'm trying to say, it was one Helluva evening ! LOL

19. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    What I'm trying to say, it was one Helluva evening ! LOL
    It sounds like we would have a blast together(no homo).Hit the gym, get high, repeat!

20. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    It sounds like we would have a blast together(no homo).Hit the gym, get high, repeat!
    As long as the 'get high' part comes after the work out, I'm all in !!

21. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    The first time, and last time I ever smoked before a workout was a leg day! It was wretched! You feel EVERY bit of pain 5x more.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    The first time, and last time I ever smoked before a workout was a leg day! It was wretched! You feel EVERY bit of pain 5x more.
    Hahaha, that's asking for trouble. I need to be entirely clear-headed in the gym ! And for a leg work out ?! uggghhh . . some people praise an increased mind/muscle connection when working out high, but I can't back up that claim ! lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I used to get this one kind and it was the best before hand, but never had any like that again.

24. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    I used to get this one kind and it was the best before hand, but never had any like that again.
    TG also ran in to one of those nugs if I remember correctly . . it's a one in a million thing around here, I think. Although Austin [90 minutes away] has some daaaank-a$$ $hit !

25. In high school, Tha Herb, is what shot me form 180lbs to 227lbs and not of muscle. I got the munchies BAAAAD, I mean, I remember thinking to myself, "why am I not getting full from what I'm eating? and why does it taste so good?"

I remember a college English teacher almost inadvertently promoted the usage of Herb to enhance the quality of a meal. I don't know how it came up, but he sort of whispered underneath his breath, "you haven't tasted a meal until you've tried it high, everyone should try it at least once" and then he changed the subject.
    NSCA - CSCS

26. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post

I remember a college English teacher almost inadvertently promoted the usage of Herb to enhance the quality of a meal. I don't know how it came up, but he sort of whispered underneath his breath, "you haven't tasted a meal until you've tried it high, everyone should try it at least once" and then he changed the subject.
    It's the truth. Everything tastes amazing. Especially salty stuff like crackers. I'd easily down an entire box of Wheat Thins after smoking.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    It's the truth. Everything tastes amazing. Especially salty stuff like crackers. I'd easily down an entire box of Wheat Thins after smoking.
    My girlfriend at the time and I would blaze in the Hometown Buffet Parking Lot, then go to town in Hometown. I probably ate enough to feed a small island of pigmies.
    NSCA - CSCS

28. That's one of the main reasons why I stopped smoking. My diet went to crap anytime I toked. I'd eat soooo much junk. Chips and salsa was my weakness.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That's one of the main reasons why I stopped smoking. My diet went to crap anytime I toked. I'd eat soooo much junk. Chips and salsa was my weakness.
    I kept a tube of pringles and a non-diet soda near my bedside for those wake up during the middle of the night munchies/dehydrated to the fullest dry mouth.

I had long hair in high school, so everyone thought I was Samoan. Tha Herb puffed me up like an islander.
    NSCA - CSCS

30. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I kept a tube of pringles and a non-diet soda near my bedside for those wake up during the middle of the night munchies/dehydrated to the fullest dry mouth.

I had long hair in high school, so everyone thought I was Samoan. Tha Herb puffed me up like an islander.
    Hahaha, that's priceless, man ! See, I didn't need da herb in high school. Never got a thing for it, tried it a handful of times. Then college came. Mid-semester of my first semester in college, and my roommate asked me, hey, can you get any green for $100 ? .. unfortunately I could. I pitched in an additional $20, and got 1/2 lbs for $120 through a homeboy. My roommate was in shock and awe; I smoked for free for 3 months ['free' as it did cost me $20, hahaha] . . . and I was bulking at the time, so I enjoyed feast after feast !

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 690
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 04:01 PM
  2. I think I may have twisted my ankle...
    By whiskers in forum Pics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 05:21 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 01:30 AM
  4. BigVrunga''s Homebrew Extravaganza!
    By BigVrunga in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 07:46 PM
  5. All read! I'm so twisted...
    By MySoulFindsRest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11