vikingincís Twisted PCT/Re-comp Extravaganza

Page 3 of 16 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    As long as the 'get high' part comes after the work out, I'm all in !!
    The first time, and last time I ever smoked before a workout was a leg day! It was wretched! You feel EVERY bit of pain 5x more.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    The first time, and last time I ever smoked before a workout was a leg day! It was wretched! You feel EVERY bit of pain 5x more.
    Hahaha, that's asking for trouble. I need to be entirely clear-headed in the gym ! And for a leg work out ?! uggghhh . . some people praise an increased mind/muscle connection when working out high, but I can't back up that claim ! lol
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.07%

As long as the 'get high' part comes after the work out, I'm all in !!
    I used to get this one kind and it was the best before hand, but never had any like that again.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    I used to get this one kind and it was the best before hand, but never had any like that again.
    TG also ran in to one of those nugs if I remember correctly . . it's a one in a million thing around here, I think. Although Austin [90 minutes away] has some daaaank-a$$ $hit !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

In high school, Tha Herb, is what shot me form 180lbs to 227lbs and not of muscle. I got the munchies BAAAAD, I mean, I remember thinking to myself, "why am I not getting full from what I'm eating? and why does it taste so good?"

I remember a college English teacher almost inadvertently promoted the usage of Herb to enhance the quality of a meal. I don't know how it came up, but he sort of whispered underneath his breath, "you haven't tasted a meal until you've tried it high, everyone should try it at least once" and then he changed the subject.
    NSCA - CSCS
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post

I remember a college English teacher almost inadvertently promoted the usage of Herb to enhance the quality of a meal. I don't know how it came up, but he sort of whispered underneath his breath, "you haven't tasted a meal until you've tried it high, everyone should try it at least once" and then he changed the subject.
    It's the truth. Everything tastes amazing. Especially salty stuff like crackers. I'd easily down an entire box of Wheat Thins after smoking.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%

It's the truth. Everything tastes amazing. Especially salty stuff like crackers. I'd easily down an entire box of Wheat Thins after smoking.
    My girlfriend at the time and I would blaze in the Hometown Buffet Parking Lot, then go to town in Hometown. I probably ate enough to feed a small island of pigmies.
    NSCA - CSCS
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%

That's one of the main reasons why I stopped smoking. My diet went to crap anytime I toked. I'd eat soooo much junk. Chips and salsa was my weakness.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%

That's one of the main reasons why I stopped smoking. My diet went to crap anytime I toked. I'd eat soooo much junk. Chips and salsa was my weakness.
    I kept a tube of pringles and a non-diet soda near my bedside for those wake up during the middle of the night munchies/dehydrated to the fullest dry mouth.

I had long hair in high school, so everyone thought I was Samoan. Tha Herb puffed me up like an islander.
    NSCA - CSCS
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I kept a tube of pringles and a non-diet soda near my bedside for those wake up during the middle of the night munchies/dehydrated to the fullest dry mouth.

I had long hair in high school, so everyone thought I was Samoan. Tha Herb puffed me up like an islander.
    Hahaha, that's priceless, man ! See, I didn't need da herb in high school. Never got a thing for it, tried it a handful of times. Then college came. Mid-semester of my first semester in college, and my roommate asked me, hey, can you get any green for $100 ? .. unfortunately I could. I pitched in an additional $20, and got 1/2 lbs for $120 through a homeboy. My roommate was in shock and awe; I smoked for free for 3 months ['free' as it did cost me $20, hahaha] . . . and I was bulking at the time, so I enjoyed feast after feast !

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%

Hahaha, that's priceless, man ! See, I didn't need da herb in high school. Never got a thing for it, tried it a handful of times. Then college came. Mid-semester of my first semester in college, and my roommate asked me, hey, can you get any green for $100 ? .. unfortunately I could. I pitched in an additional $20, and got 1/2 lbs for $120 through a homeboy. My roommate was in shock and awe; I smoked for free for 3 months ['free' as it did cost me $20, hahaha] . . . and I was bulking at the time, so I enjoyed feast after feast !
    Herb on a bulk would be effective. I can't argue with the, "eat food like a vaccum cleaner effect."
    NSCA - CSCS
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

Damn, what nice descriptive happenings going on in Viking's log! Fire it up broham!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Damn, what nice descriptive happenings going on in Viking's log! Fire it up broham!
    Man, I couldn't resist, last night was just above and beyond . . . I forgot one scenario from last night though:

- we finished the Circle of Life, and went back inside. My buddy, like I mentioned earlier, was drunk, high, and just in a good mood. So two of the girls start rocking around in this hoola-hoop, and shaking it about. My bud goes, 'god damn, give me that thing ! I know how to f*ckin' shake it ! I won a hoolahoop contest in Astroworld when I was young!' . . . we all look at him like he's nuts; he picks up the hoolahoop, and ensures; 'take a look at this $hit, this is some crazy $hit, take a look, take a look!'

He starts spinning . . rockin' the hoolahoop. Faster and faster. and Faster. Spinning the damn hoolahoop at supersonic speeds, mouthing of a grunt here and a grunt there. He stood there as if he was spazzing out like a mental lunatic. Arms in the air, thrusting forth and back, forth and back, with the craziest look on his face. Faster, faster, non stop. Yelling. He was doing it for 40-50 seconds straight, going as fast as he possibly couple. We're all watching this mental and we're literally rolling on the floor laughing. My heart skipped ten beats from laughing so hard. We had tears running down our chins from laughing so hard; it was abso-f*ckin'-lutely hilarious !

[I'll have it on YouTube next time, I promise ! It must be made public, it was that great!]

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%

Man, I couldn't resist, last night was just above and beyond . . . I forgot one scenario from last night though:

- we finished the Circle of Life, and went back inside. My buddy, like I mentioned earlier, was drunk, high, and just in a good mood. So two of the girls start rocking around in this hoola-hoop, and shaking it about. My bud goes, 'god damn, give me that thing ! I know how to f*ckin' shake it ! I won a hoolahoop contest in Astroworld when I was young!' . . . we all look at him like he's nuts; he picks up the hoolahoop, and ensures; 'take a look at this $hit, this is some crazy $hit, take a look, take a look!'

He starts spinning . . rockin' the hoolahoop. Faster and faster. and Faster. Spinning the damn hoolahoop at supersonic speeds, mouthing of a grunt here and a grunt there. He stood there as if he was spazzing out like a mental lunatic. Arms in the air, thrusting forth and back, forth and back, with the craziest look on his face. Faster, faster, non stop. Yelling. He was doing it for 40-50 seconds straight, going as fast as he possibly couple. We're all watching this mental and we're literally rolling on the floor laughing. My heart skipped ten beats from laughing so hard. We had tears running down our chins from laughing so hard; it was abso-f*ckin'-lutely hilarious !

[I'll have it on YouTube next time, I promise ! It must be made public, it was that great!]
    YES, that would be some YouTube entertainment.
    NSCA - CSCS
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Truthfully, I'm no protein powder wiz, but Dymatize's Elite 12 Hr Protein really caught my attention. I love the ingredient profile (who cares if there are 6 g total carbs?), and the added BCAAs, EFAs and an additional protein-uptake enhancing enzyme. One may take it with a grain of salt, but even so, I needed something different from regular Whey protein, and Elite 12 Hr got the best of me!

And did you catch the price ?! $31.99 for 61 servings !

Here's my scheme:

Post-workout: 1/2 scoop Dymatize Whey (berry) + 1 scoop 12 Hr Protein (vanilla) + 7-8 grams L-Leucine
    Pre-bed: 1 scoop Dymatize 12 Hr Protein (vanilla) + 1 scoop Muscle Milk (natural) chocolate

I will more than likely add an additional Whey/12 Hr combo shake at some point during the day as well.
    first off how did I miss the announcement of the new log??? prob busy and skimmed right past it.... any who...

I have been using the 12 hour pro from dymatize in the morning and night and ON classic pre and post workout.... well I can say that 12 hour protein is no joke and does release for quite some time.

I take a single serving in skim milk right before bed and always wake up looking lean and hard but almost pumped at the same time. Also been waking at a higher LB every other morning but did just start creatine mono back in my mix as well as a cycle... but still lookin leaner and more vascular ed so who knows.

I dig this protien... chocolate brownie btw. yuuuuum
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    first off how did I miss the announcement of the new log??? prob busy and skimmed right past it.... any who...

I have been using the 12 hour pro from dymatize in the morning and night and ON classic pre and post workout.... well I can say that 12 hour protein is no joke and does release for quite some time.

I take a single serving in skim milk right before bed and always wake up looking lean and hard but almost pumped at the same time. Also been waking at a higher LB every other morning but did just start creatine mono back in my mix as well as a cycle... but still lookin leaner and more vascular ed so who knows.

That does it. I'm for sure buying this stuff instead of ON Casein.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Well, I didn't really market my thread too much . . . so no worries, bro ! Better later than never, right ?!

I'm feeling ya on the Elite 12 Hr Protein as well. I am liking it a lot. I got the vanilla flavor, though, chocolate tends to be too potent for me in most kinds of protein. I always top off my evening with one scoop Elite 12 Hr and one scoop Muscle Milk mixed with 8 oz. skim milk and 8-10 oz. water. And it's FILLING ! 2 scoops Elite 12 Hr with 1.5-2 mooshed bananas in skim milk; helllssss yesss !

And I'm liking your little stack, bro ! 1-T; I can't wait to try it out ! I've got to figure out what I'm wanting though; I'm still not about bulking, I'm all about definition and shape . . so I've kind of got to weigh out the pros and cons to running another PH or anything similar. I may just stick to various transdermal concoctions; I'm envisioning a 6-OXO/7-OXO DHEA/Yohimbine HCL coming up in December.

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Wise choice ! Jump on our bandwagon while ya can !

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Day #11 of PCT:

As usual;

- 60 minutes pre-workout: 5 caps Blue Gene
    - 20 minutes pre-workout: 1 cap Anabolic Pump w/ 3 grams CEE
    - Intra-workout: 6 scoops Xtend w/5 grams of Beta Alanine, 5 grams L-Leucine
    - 15 minutes prior to post-workout shake: 1 cap Anabolic Pump, 1 cap PSlin
    - Post-workout: 60 grams WMS, 50 grams Carbo Gain, 1 scoop Dymatize Whey, 1 scoop Dymatize Elite 12 Hr Protein, 5 grams L-Leucine, 3 grams CEE & 1 Power Bar Performance (45 grams carbs/8 grams protein)

Repetition Speed on ALL exercises: 2-4 second negative, COMPLETE stop on bottom (or top) of movement for 1-2 seconds, explosive ascent. (2/4-2-0)

Triceptacons & Abs:

Close-grip EZ-bar Press - 95 * 15, 135 * 12, 185 * 10, 185 * 10, 185 * 10, 185 * 8, 185 * 8
    superset with
    Bench Leg Tucks - 50, 50, 50, 40, 40 reps

Bodyweight Dips - 12 reps * 4 sets
    superset with
    Crunches - 30, 30, 20, 20 reps

V-grip Pressdowns - 80 * 10 reps * 4 sets
    superset with
    Machine Crunches - 110 * 20, 130 * 20, 150 * 20, 170 * 20

Rope Pressdowns - 40 * 15 reps * 3 sets

Weight - ?

Notes:

- Didn't have as great of a start to today's workout as I normally do. It's more than likely a result of terrible sleep. I went to bet at 1.30AM last night, but twisted and turned till 3.30AM before falling asleep, and then began waking up at 7.30-8AM. Twisted and turned some, and slept til 9AM. Woke up, DEAD TIRED, couldn't even open my eyes that's how tired I was, yet I couldn't go back to sleep. This is a recurring issue; has been for two weeks now. My psychiatrist wants me on Ambien or other sleep meds, but I told her I use a bowl of marihuana as I lay down in bed for the night as a sleep aid; it's not a surefire thing, I've realized, so perhaps some sleep meds are in order. (?)

- Utilizing uber-slow repetitions allow me to warm up thoroughly after two or three sets only. I normally go up to 225 on close-grips, but that's when I go up/down/up/down continuously like a machine. Now things are different, with 185 of the bar, I went up to 4 second negatives, and the burn was excruciating. I noticed there were two times when guys around me stopped and stared as if they were about to jump in when I came to failure, because they probably thought I was doing negatives when doing my slow-ass descent. But every time, I came back with an explosive ascent, and no spotter was required.

- Slow reps on bodyweight dips was the shiiiiznit, and no shoulder nor elbow pain like I normally got from doing them in non-stop/all-out fashion before, even adding weight to a belt.

- I've fallen for ab-training, but that's more than likely because I've gotten rid of a layer on my gut, from fat and water, and looking considerably leaner. Definitely a confidence boost. Leg Tucks on the edge of a bench tear my abs up every time, I LOVE these ! I do 4-5 sets every other day; come to think of it, I do abs every other day, period. Two evenings ago, I put a yoga mat on the floor in my apartment while watching the news, and I cranked out 3-4 sets each of crunches, leg raises and some oblique crunches. OH, and as for cardio .. I mentioned I've got a thing for punting the football. [I was an all-regional kicker back in my high school days] Four or Five times each and every day, I grab the football and my little dog, and either go to the park, a big field, or the areas around my apartment complex, punting the ball, sprinting/jogging after it, punt again, and continue like this. Whenever I punt the ball, my dog goes flying like a bat out of hell after it, and I'm right behind him, sprinting. I'm covered in sweat after every session, toweling my head and body to dry every time. This is another reason for how I'm keeping lean/getting leaner at the moment, because there's constant activity. No laying down, no sitting down smoking weed during the day . . I'm sober untill the late evening hours [11PM or after], and as a result, my metabolism is always jacked/ramped up, and my body is absorbing the carbs whenever I provide them.

- Pimples are still a little annoying. I'm counting on RPN's Banish soap to do the trick in time, but even just after last nights addition of 400mg Trione, I had three new pimples on my outer arm and top of shoulder. I don't care much that I've got a couple, by any means, but I'm hoping that Banish proves to be an effective anti-dote, so that I can perform these all-out NHA stacks for a long time to come, without ever fearing unwanted side effects.

20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Well, I didn't really market my thread too much . . . so no worries, bro ! Better later than never, right ?!

I'm feeling ya on the Elite 12 Hr Protein as well. I am liking it a lot. I got the vanilla flavor, though, chocolate tends to be too potent for me in most kinds of protein. I always top off my evening with one scoop Elite 12 Hr and one scoop Muscle Milk mixed with 8 oz. skim milk and 8-10 oz. water. And it's FILLING ! 2 scoops Elite 12 Hr with 1.5-2 mooshed bananas in skim milk; helllssss yesss !

And I'm liking your little stack, bro ! 1-T; I can't wait to try it out ! I've got to figure out what I'm wanting though; I'm still not about bulking, I'm all about definition and shape . . so I've kind of got to weigh out the pros and cons to running another PH or anything similar. I may just stick to various transdermal concoctions; I'm envisioning a 6-OXO/7-OXO DHEA/Yohimbine HCL coming up in December.

has anyone tipped you to the bulk trione and transdermal formula in stock yet? if not hit me up....

but ya I feel ya on tha non bulking front. there are many a "natty" choices out there... those TD steroidal AI's though are some of my favorites for the natty stints and definitely promote a lean look. Prime treated me pretty well too but I feel that a 2 bottle run is a must.... I also know where to find this at a relatively low price...

I have yet to try 7-oxo DHEA myself what all are the main benifits? fat loss? do you know how it works?
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

has anyone tipped you to the bulk trione and transdermal formula in stock yet? if not hit me up....

but ya I feel ya on tha non bulking front. there are many a "natty" choices out there... those TD steroidal AI's though are some of my favorites for the natty stints and definitely promote a lean look. Prime treated me pretty well too but I feel that a 2 bottle run is a must.... I also know where to find this at a relatively low price...

I have yet to try 7-oxo DHEA myself what all are the main benifits? fat loss? do you know how it works?
    You've got PM !

Indeed, the transdermal AI's can really shape up a body, which is essentially what I'm wanting. If I wanted to play the size game, I'd be on an M-drol/P-Plex and 1,500 calorie Weightgainer cycle right now, but no . . damn, I don't care if winter time's coming up, keeping lean year round is a preference .. right now, I'm trying to get to my last years best conditioning, but that was following a long-a$$ keto-diet stint, and I'm not about to do that right now .. BUT, I'm leaning up considerably; people at the gym are telling me it's happening at a wicked rate, and I'm feeling like over all, with diet, training and supplementation, things are really working out at the moment !

As for the 7-OXO DHEA, I'm still a little fresh on it, still looking into and researching it. But basically, 7-OXO DHEA increases thermogenic enzyme activity and supports healthy thyroid function. I'm finding different results with different studies as far as effects on the body's hormonal environment; http://www.topical-7-oxo.com; a couple PubMed studies are shown that may add some interest.

I'm creating a Dermabolics MetaCort hybrid; 6-OXO, 7-OXO DHEA, plus Yohimbine HCL (for the trouble areas; obliques) and perhaps Ashwaghanda (as suggested by Russian to boost immune function, cope with stress, etc).

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Poopiepants;

- How's that X-Dreams working? What's the feedback like? .. I saw a magic sleep pill, and was enticed . . My sleep is $hit, can't fall asleep, nor stay asleep. Refused to take the Ambien/Lunesta that my psychiatrist wanted to give me (screw them prescription meds) and I've stayed away from the Tylenol PM's and other sleep aids.

Is the 3-OH-Gaba ingredient the same or similar to Nicotinoyl-GABA (AKA Picamilon) ?

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%

I need a sleep aid as well. The time change screwed things up for me. Looking into this Bullet Proof stuff by Muscle Pharm. Resolve seems to be enjoying it.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

I need a sleep aid as well. The time change screwed things up for me. Looking into this Bullet Proof stuff by Muscle Pharm. Resolve seems to be enjoying it.
    Poor sleep can deprive one of optimal gains and gym performance indeed. Let me know what you decide to go with ! (I'm sure I'll find out ones a new log of yours pop up . . )

25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%

Ya, I plan on logging everything regardless if it's sponsored or not, so I'll let you know as soon as I add a sleep matrix. I'll be using Reset AD soon for a sponsored log, and I hear sleep is better on that. So I hope it helps.
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Poopiepants;

- How's that X-Dreams working? What's the feedback like? .. I saw a magic sleep pill, and was enticed . . My sleep is $hit, can't fall asleep, nor stay asleep. Refused to take the Ambien/Lunesta that my psychiatrist wanted to give me (screw them prescription meds) and I've stayed away from the Tylenol PM's and other sleep aids.

Is the 3-OH-Gaba ingredient the same or similar to Nicotinoyl-GABA (AKA Picamilon) ?

Well actually Xdreams(Ver. 1) has been discontinued and then reformulated! We just started a thread for the new one and are open for applicants/persons interested in trying it... sounds like you could benefit from it so you should throw your name in the hat...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-t...ml#post1630541
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Well actually Xdreams(Ver. 1) has been discontinued and then reformulated! We just started a thread for the new one and are open for applicants/persons interested in trying it... sounds like you could benefit from it so you should throw your name in the hat...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-t...ml#post1630541
    Hmm . . I might just throw my name in the hat then ! I've got to do some research and see how it compares to Picamilon..

ZMA never yielded any additional relaxation for me, so I didn't experience falling asleep faster when taking it. Melatonin does not do much for me either; 3 mg does zilch, nada, 6 mg keeps me drowsy the following morning .. And I don't want to keep bumping the Melatonin as I'm hearing rumours it can decrease testosterone levels (saw it in a recent thread here on the board ..)

28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Hmm . . I might just throw my name in the hat then ! I've got to do some research and see how it compares to Picamilon..

ZMA never yielded any additional relaxation for me, so I didn't experience falling asleep faster when taking it. Melatonin does not do much for me either; 3 mg does zilch, nada, 6 mg keeps me drowsy the following morning .. And I don't want to keep bumping the Melatonin as I'm hearing rumours it can decrease testosterone levels (saw it in a recent thread here on the board ..)
    well actually this has been reformulated from the ground up... we havnt released the exact ingredients yet either so you wont really be able to do any comparing as of yet.... BUT I can tell you this is no where near the effects that ZMA has....

ZMA will improve quality of sleep and somewhat help test and GH production in sleep... Xdreams will straight out act as a relaxant and then help you achieve deeper sleep... deeper sleep almost always is associated with higher releases of GH as well so even though I cant guarantee a direct increase of GH from the Xdreams itself(although I am fairly certain it will help increaes output directly) you can be assured with deeper sleep comes more GH.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I might give it a try too. ON Casein tastes like poop... Love their whey, but the casein is straight up dookie flavor.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

i must say dymatize prob has one of the best tasting set of flavors out there for their whey protein. This 12 hour stuff is no different.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

i must say dymatize prob has one of the best tasting set of flavors out there for their whey protein. This 12 hour stuff is no different.
    X2 ! I'm sitting here sipping on one scoop of Vanilla Elite 12 Hr Protein and one scoop Berry flavored Dymatize Whey, with one large mooshed banana, and 16 oz. water. It's pretty kick a$$ !

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%

If you gets haven't tried ATWs Whey Isolate Cinnamon Bun, you are REALLY missing out!
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

If you gets haven't tried ATWs Whey Isolate Cinnamon Bun, you are REALLY missing out!
    ya Ive heard nothing but rave reviews regarding this protein, I really think Im gonna get me some for my next tub.... how much is 5lbs?
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

ya Ive heard nothing but rave reviews regarding this protein, I really think Im gonna get me some for my next tub.... how much is 5lbs?
    During the anniversary sale; $27 for 5 lbs. DAMN ! . . Now ? $29.99 . .

I agree, I've got to try out ATW's line. I just had my first single serving of Dymatize's Whey Protein with Berry flavor, mixed one scoop with 6 oz water = NASTY ! Reminds me of GNC's rancid flavor of their 100% Whey Protein from back in my high school days. .. Just cus of water !? IT BETTER BE ! I'll be trying outa single serving with 5-6 oz. milk later, and let you know how that is.

When mixed with 12 Hr. Elite vanilla, it's great . . by itself, not so much ! [I just realized . . ]

35. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

Yeah that Berry flav sux man, I was hugely disappointed when I tried that earlier this summer. I'm not too impressed with the flavors myself, but I think it's a quality protein. Somebody mentioned ON's casein tasting bad - well I have yet to find a casein blend that does taste good! Or an egg blend for that matter.. but I still use 'em, cuz they have their purposes.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.28%

Viking. I'm just now getting around to reading this sh!t. Fukkin' hilarious stuff. I stopped reading though after I started the first few lines of it, made some breakfast, ate that, and then I smoked a big fatty to get in the mood. Now it's even funnier!! LMAO Those are good times man. I also NEVER get high before training. Training is most important. I did cardio early this morning at 8:00 A.M. And now the "reward" is so freakin 'sweeet!! That was a Helluva feast you devoured after that smoke-out. I just scarffed down a huge bowl of brown rice with black beans, lots of montery jack and colby cheese, lean baked ham cubes, and turkey sausage links chopped up in it. Damn!! That was good. Then I promptly put the twist on one and officially declared it party time!! :chick:
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

Oh you dirty dog TG.. now I gotta go make a little run to the Green Hills myself..

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Hahaha, Thunder and the morning wake and bake ! Classic !

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

TG, thanks very much for the information in the PM ! Reps !

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Viking. I'm just now getting around to reading this sh!t. Fukkin' hilarious stuff. I stopped reading though after I started the first few lines of it, made some breakfast, ate that, and then I smoked a big fatty to get in the mood. Now it's even funnier!! LMAO Those are good times man. I also NEVER get high before training. Training is most important. I did cardio early this morning at 8:00 A.M. And now the "reward" is so freakin 'sweeet!! That was a Helluva feast you devoured after that smoke-out. I just scarffed down a huge bowl of brown rice with black beans, lots of montery jack and colby cheese, lean baked ham cubes, and turkey sausage links chopped up in it. Damn!! That was good. Then I promptly put the twist on one and officially declared it party time!! :chick:
    Damn your meal sounded good
    NSCA - CSCS

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 690
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 04:01 PM
  2. I think I may have twisted my ankle...
    By whiskers in forum Pics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 05:21 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 01:30 AM
  4. BigVrunga''s Homebrew Extravaganza!
    By BigVrunga in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 07:46 PM
  5. All read! I'm so twisted...
    By MySoulFindsRest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11