vikingincís Twisted PCT/Re-comp Extravaganza

Page 2 of 21 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Guess I'll be trying that next time I run out of casein.
    Ditto... Still have about 4 pounds of Cookies and Cream ON Casein though... Might be awhile...

2. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I dont know exactly how long dymatize takes to be fully released into the system, but its the best night time protein ive ever used, always slept well, and i got some of my best natural gains using that in my stack, just cant get it over here at the mo. Ahhaa, im in the uk now, im sure i could get it here.
    Enjoy the run bro, we are all here supporting you, dont let those bills get you down...Russian
    Bro, you in the UK now?! .. check out [http:// discountsupplements .co.uk/] .. Got some great prices !
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Bro, you in the UK now?! .. check out [http:// discountsupplements .co.uk/] .. Got some great prices !
    They sure do!! I've ordered from there a few times now. I still got some stuff in stash from there. Awesome prices. And they have some of the old prohormone powders as well. Great for some transdermal fun. Another UK site is www.cheapsupplemnents.uk.com Australianmade told me about these sites a year ago. I'm sure he'll be showing Russian all the good deals over there.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

4. Day #9 of PCT:

As usual;
    - 60 minutes pre-workout: 5 caps Blue Gene
    - 20 minutes pre-workout: 1 cap Anabolic Pump
    - Intra-workout: 5 scoops Xtend

Repetition Speed on ALL exercises: 2 second negative, COMPLETE stop on bottom (or top) of movement, explosive ascent. (2-1-0)

Deltoid Massacre:

Smith Front Press - (135 * 15) 185 * 10 reps * 4 sets
    Seated Dumbbell Press - 50 * 10 reps * 4 sets

Seated Side Laterals - 30 * 10 reps * 4 sets
    Kneeling Close-grip Upright Rows - 95 * 12, 115 * 12, 135 * 10

Seated Two-arm Front Dumbbell Raises - 25 * 12 reps * 3 sets
    Seated Dumbbell Shrugs - 120 * 15 reps * 3 sets

Weight - ?

15 minutes prior to completion of workout: 1 cap Anabolic Pump/1 cap PSlin

Immidiately following completion of workout: Post-workout Shake

* 1.5 scoops (35 grams) Elite 12 Hr. Protein
    * 8 grams L-Leucine
    * 50 grams Carbo Gain + 60 grams WMS mixed
    * mix with 20 oz. of Xtend I had left from my intra-workout shake
    * 3 g CEE on the side

Upon completion of post-workout shake: 1 Power Bar Performance Energize (Step 1) [An additional 43 g carbs/8 g protein]

Notes:

- The sheer amount of total sets/reps/volume today was above and beyond anything I've performed in months ! Energy was constant and throughout. No fidgeting, no out-of-the-world kick in the a$$ energy, but a continuous supply that allowed me to squeeze out rep after rep, set after set, exercise after exercise. The ONE thing I WILL contribute this to is the Blue Gene. Perhaps a placebo effect, but I personally doubt that. I'm not using any other pre-workouts, and the AP isn't notorious to give an energy boost without taking it with carbs prior to a pre-workout meal or the likes. I used to never be able to get in the zone without a pre-workout drink, but I've now gone through three workouts with great energy, allowing me to push through longer and more tedious workouts.

- I'm really liking the change in repetition speed. I used to primarily focus on how much weight I moved, but I'm not after that now. I'm after the feel . . and let me tell you, seated Smith Front Press with a 1.5-2 second negative, and a complete stop at the bottom before an explosive ascent torched my front/side deltoids. My Dumbbell Presses were pain-free on my elbow and shoulder joints, but god damn, adding 3 second negatives (like I did today) on these, followed by 1-2 second stop on bottom; they brought on some hellacious pain, in a good way! Seated Side Laterals where I raise the Dumbbells above shoulder level, and then restrict my arms from simply falling back down brought out 5-6 new pumping veins across my side and front deltoids.

I was supposed to do legs today, but once again, some minor digestion issues prior to the gym had me change my mind. Legs are coming up tomorrow, granted everything goes according to plan.
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

5. That's an amazing workout. Once I take a week off from training in December, I'm going to be doing a superset routine similar to this one along with certain days dedicated to powerlifts.

6. Nice man. The thing I found most notable with Blue GENE was the increase of muscle endurance and general stamina.

I should make my workout partner do kneeling upright rows. He always uses his knees to bump that upward momentum. He does that with shrugs, too.
    NSCA - CSCS

7. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    They sure do!! I've ordered from there a few times now. I still got some stuff in stash from there. Awesome prices. And they have some of the old prohormone powders as well. Great for some transdermal fun. Another UK site is www.cheapsupplemnents.uk.com Australianmade told me about these sites a year ago. I'm sure he'll be showing Russian all the good deals over there.
    Why the hell are you ordering stuff from London TG?

You like paying for sh*t in Pounds?

8. Viking - any reason you prefer doing your DB shugs in a seated position? I usually do mine standing.

Those seated lateral DBraises are nasty. I re-stole those from you from your workout videos to reincorporate into my own workouts. Of course I'm only usin 20 pounds though...

9. The nastiness continues.. Round II.

10. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Viking - any reason you prefer doing your DB shugs in a seated position? I usually do mine standing.

Those seated lateral DBraises are nasty. I re-stole those from you from your workout videos to reincorporate into my own workouts. Of course I'm only usin 20 pounds though...
    I mix it up from workout to workout, varying from seated and standing dumbbell shrugs, to behind and front barbell shrugs (also performed on Smith Machine at times), and Laying Cable Shrugs (performed on the Seated Cable Low Row Station).

Whenever I perform my repetitions very slowly and controlled and really squeeze the traps and go to a full hanging stretch on the bottom, at the point where the 15-20 reps of shrugs take 60 or so seconds, doing them standing gets to my lower back at times. Since that's how I've begun performing my reps nowadays, I can more easily control the movement by doing them seated.

When I do them seated, I can curve my back to a more comfortable position, allowing me to reduce any unwanted stress on my lower back, and I can take my time for each and every rep, without sacrificing form nor expending any extra energy from standing up with 250 (+/-) lbs hanging off of your arms. (2 X 125 +/-)

Another favorite is doing them laying on the seated cable row machine. Once again, you can take any lower back involvement out; Rest your shins on the leg pad of the seated cable row machine (so knees are bent), grab the cable handle and lay back down so your face is facing the ceiling. With the cables I get a different kind of pump than with the barbell and dumbbells, because I feel like I can do more controlled reps, focusing solely on my traps instead of worrying about my grip or my back or legs or what not . . .
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    The nastiness continues.. Round II.
    Count on it ! I keep forgetting my camera in the gym, but I'm veinier than before . . . and a couple lbs lighter. Getting the Trione in tomorrow; counting on seeing some considerable lean and hardness next week !

12. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Why the hell are you ordering stuff from London TG?

You like paying for sh*t in Pounds?
    They have some selections over there, that we don't have over here. Some obsolete stuff. And they have had some of the same products that are cheaper to order from there. Their Royal Air shipping is free and it takes only 6 days to receive an order. You might want to look through their selections bro.

13. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Repetition Speed on ALL exercises: 2 second negative, COMPLETE stop on bottom (or top) of movement, explosive ascent. (2-1-0)

I'm really liking the change in repetition speed. I used to primarily focus on how much weight I moved, but I'm not after that now. I'm after the feel . . and let me tell you, seated Smith Front Press with a 1.5-2 second negative, and a complete stop at the bottom before an explosive ascent torched my front/side deltoids. My Dumbbell Presses were pain-free on my elbow and shoulder joints, but god damn, adding 3 second negatives (like I did today) on these, followed by 1-2 second stop on bottom; they brought on some hellacious pain, in a good way! Seated Side Laterals where I raise the Dumbbells above shoulder level, and then restrict my arms from simply falling back down brought out 5-6 new pumping veins across my side and front deltoids.
    I have done this same thing in the past. Totally change my repetition tempo and slow everything way down. I would do maybe 2-1-4 as a tempo speed. 2 seconds positive, 1 second hold, and 4 seconds negative. People that have never tried this, need to. Most people don't realize just how fast their rep speeds are. They ought to have someone time their sets. They'd be surprised to find out just how little T.U.T. (time under tension) they are really utilizing. You have to place more tension on your muscles than just 15 seconds. The modified DC routine I am currently using has slowed my reps way down from the past. I used to pump that sh!t out like Branch Warren and Ronnie Coleman. Now I am doing it right! LOL When you take cheating and momentum out of the equation, you will be surprised at how much stronger you become. I think you will make some incredible improvements and gains training like this viking. Keep slaughtering, pillaging, and conquering!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Day #9 of PCT:

As usual;
    - 60 minutes pre-workout: 5 caps Blue Gene
    - 20 minutes pre-workout: 1 cap Anabolic Pump
    - Intra-workout: 5 scoops Xtend

Deltoid Massacre:

Smith Front Press - (135 * 15) 185 * 10 reps * 4 sets
    Seated Dumbbell Press - 50 * 10 reps * 4 sets

Seated Side Laterals - 30 * 10 reps * 4 sets
    Kneeling Close-grip Upright Rows - 95 * 12, 115 * 12, 135 * 10

Seated Two-arm Front Dumbbell Raises - 25 * 12 reps * 3 sets
    Seated Dumbbell Shrugs - 120 * 15 reps * 3 sets

Weight - ?

15 minutes prior to completion of workout: 1 cap Anabolic Pump/1 cap PSlin

Immidiately following completion of workout: Post-workout Shake

* 1.5 scoops (35 grams) Elite 12 Hr. Protein
    * 8 grams L-Leucine
    * 50 grams Carbo Gain + 60 grams WMS mixed
    * mix with 20 oz. of Xtend I had left from my intra-workout shake
    * 3 g CEE on the side

Upon completion of post-workout shake: 1 Power Bar Performance Energize (Step 1) [An additional 43 g carbs/8 g protein]

Notes:

- The sheer amount of total sets/reps/volume today was above and beyond anything I've performed in months ! Energy was constant and throughout. No fidgeting, no out-of-the-world kick in the a$$ energy, but a continuous supply that allowed me to squeeze out rep after rep, set after set, exercise after exercise. The ONE thing I WILL contribute this to is the Blue Gene. Perhaps a placebo effect, but I personally doubt that. I'm not using any other pre-workouts, and the AP isn't notorious to give an energy boost without taking it with carbs prior to a pre-workout meal or the likes. I used to never be able to get in the zone without a pre-workout drink, but I've now gone through three workouts with great energy, allowing me to push through longer and more tedious workouts.

- I'm really liking the change in repetition speed. I used to primarily focus on how much weight I moved, but I'm not after that now. I'm after the feel . . and let me tell you, seated Smith Front Press with a 1.5-2 second negative, and a complete stop at the bottom before an explosive ascent torched my front/side deltoids. My Dumbbell Presses were pain-free on my elbow and shoulder joints, but god damn, adding 3 second negatives (like I did today) on these, followed by 1-2 second stop on bottom; they brought on some hellacious pain, in a good way! Seated Side Laterals where I raise the Dumbbells above shoulder level, and then restrict my arms from simply falling back down brought out 5-6 new pumping veins across my side and front deltoids.

I was supposed to do legs today, but once again, some minor digestion issues prior to the gym had me change my mind. Legs are coming up tomorrow, granted everything goes according to plan.
    TUT to the fullest! I used to do that, too, but with a twist. I'd perform the 1-2 sec negatives, and at the last rep, I'd hold the weight in a static contraction until muscle failure (this could last up to 30 sec), then fight the negative as the weight is unwillingly descending. This was back in my Mike Mentzer inspired HIT says. My goal was muscle fatigue, then muscle failure in hopes of exciting hypertrophic and neural adaptions. I must say that this method did get me stronger for SURE. I got up to doing one arm Db curls on the vertical preacher with 60's, but HIT is relatively low volume in theory. Maybe I'll transition back to that again for a season. You always inspire or rekindle ish like that with me.

Edit: Thunder may enjoy this method I use to employ, I know you're a big DC/HIT fan.
    NSCA - CSCS

15. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    TUT to the fullest! I used to do that, too, but with a twist. I'd perform the 1-2 sec negatives, and at the last rep, I'd hold the weight in a static contraction until muscle failure (this could last up to 30 sec), then fight the negative as the weight is unwillingly descending. This was back in my Mike Mentzer inspired HIT says. My goal was muscle fatigue, then muscle failure in hopes of exciting hypertrophic and neural adaptions. I must say that this method did get me stronger for SURE. I got up to doing one arm Db curls on the vertical preacher with 60's, but HIT is relatively low volume in theory. Maybe I'll transition back to that again for a season. You always inspire or rekindle ish like that with me.

Edit: Thunder may enjoy this method I use to employ, I know you're a big DC/HIT fan.
    Volcom, you think THUNDER may enjoy this method ? God damn, man, I didn't even have to finish reading the above comments by you before I considered swapping out my leg training session today for either arms or chest . . I'm liking your repetition speed, but what I'm digging is the idea of the static hold followed by a slow a$$ negative (or however slow you're able to go with your muscle fibers quivering and tearing). I only incorporated static holds for DB shrugs before; crank out 20 reps with 125s, then let your shoulders down . . and hold . . and hold . . 20 seconds . . 40 seconds . .60 seconds . .

SO . . I've come to the conclusion that this board has so much god damn advice to offer, and has suggestions and varitations in which everyone could benefit from, that one member shouldn't have to suffer for not joining in on the right threads and being presented this valuable information. I'm telling ya fellas, we need some form of 'Underground Anabolic [Minds] Training Manual' ! We've got various methods of dieting/cardio regimes . . we've got every form and method of training, from DC style to west coast style, to ever rep range . . we've got supplement stacks and combos (I'll refer to Thundergod's hellacious run that have been put so much thought into, and planned so thoroughly, that it's simply an inspiration to see and realize how much it actually takes) . . I'm saying, let's get this $hit on paper !!!

16. I got my Nutraplanet order in today. and they hooked me up with a shaker cup, a T-shirt, a Dymatize Protein Cereal (basa$$!!), six samples of Axis Labs Adipo-X, a sample of Scivation's Whey, and a sample of Primaforce's Dialene.

Reps for Verner @ Nutraplanet, and the rest of the crew !!

17. As a note, Viking, almost all of the individuals I have placed on programs similar to yours relate an increase in energy. This is due to the massively increased oxidation of FAs (fatty acids). One of AP's prominent roles is to replace FAs as the oxidative substrate for glucose in lieu of glucose depravation - essentially, consider FAs as taking the place of glucose in cellular energy transactions in this protocol. Such is why it is beneficial!

18. Thunder, so now you're craving/lusting for that TD trione as well !? Arrghh, I went looking for the Penetrate when I placed my NP order because I LOVE transdermal products, but they were out of stock . . I guess for now, capsules will have to suffice.

Tell me, does anyone spread out the dosing of 6-OXO? I used to only take it prior to bed-time, 3-6 caps, depending on where I was in my PCT. I'd run 6 caps for ten days, followed by a second bottle at 3-4 caps/day.

Thunder (or anyone else), if you suggest dosing the Trione throughout the day, how much, when and why spread it out?

Here's my planned dosing scheme:

6-OXO: 4 caps/day (4 caps prior to bed time OR 2 caps 90 min pre-workout and 2 caps pre-bed)
    Activate Xtreme: 4 caps/day (2 AM [morning], 2 PM [evening])
    Stoked: 4 caps/day [2 am [morning], 2 pm [evening]

Anyone?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    As a note, Viking, almost all of the individuals I have placed on programs similar to yours relate an increase in energy. This is due to the massively increased oxidation of FAs (fatty acids). One of AP's prominent roles is to replace FAs as the oxidative substrate for glucose in lieu of glucose depravation - essentially, consider FAs as taking the place of glucose in cellular energy transactions in this protocol. Such is why it is beneficial!
    Mullet; do you back up my doing 1 cap AP 20 minutes pre-workout, followed by another cap AP 15-20 minutes prior to completion of my workout for a double-whammy alongside the PSlin?

.. followed by a third and final cap of AP 15 minutes prior to my post-workout meal [100 minutes following completion of workout) ?

20. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Mullet; do you back up my doing 1 cap AP 20 minutes pre-workout, followed by another cap AP 15-20 minutes prior to completion of my workout for a double-whammy alongside the PSlin?

.. followed by a third and final cap of AP 15 minutes prior to my post-workout meal [100 minutes following completion of workout) ?
    As long as the AP + P-Slin are taken together, yes (on last set of resistance training). For the program to work in full, at least how it is designed, the training needs to be fasted.

21. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Thunder, so now you're craving/lusting for that TD trione as well !? Arrghh, I went looking for the Penetrate when I placed my NP order because I LOVE transdermal products, but they were out of stock . . I guess for now, capsules will have to suffice.

Tell me, does anyone spread out the dosing of 6-OXO? I used to only take it prior to bed-time, 3-6 caps, depending on where I was in my PCT. I'd run 6 caps for ten days, followed by a second bottle at 3-4 caps/day.

Thunder (or anyone else), if you suggest dosing the Trione throughout the day, how much, when and why spread it out?

6-OXO: 4 caps/day (4 caps prior to bed time OR 2 caps 90 min pre-workout and 2 caps pre-bed)

Anyone?
    I've only heard dosing as high as 6 caps ED for a standalone 6-oxo cycle... Definitely hit those up with your last meal before bed. I do 200/300/200/100 starting 2 weeks post SERM and it seemed to work well.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    As long as the AP + P-Slin are taken together, yes (on last set of resistance training). For the program to work in full, at least how it is designed, the training needs to be fasted.
    Two of my last five workouts have been in an entirely fasted state, the remaining three I woke up in the AM, popped my thermos, ate a salad with 8 oz. chicken (no carbs period), and then 90 minutes after this, pop a cap AP and then get ready for the gym. I've been 'easing' in to the fasted training, as I didn't want to over-do anything as these past couple workouts have been the only successful ones in weeks.

23. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    I've only heard dosing as high as 6 caps ED for a standalone 6-oxo cycle... Definitely hit those up with your last meal before bed. I do 200/300/200/100 starting 2 weeks post SERM and it seemed to work well.
    Exactly right ! Whenever Ergopharm did their trials, they utilized 6 caps/day for 21 days for optimal results. I'm thinking I'll greatly benefit from 4 caps/day as it's alongside of Act X and Stoked, BUT, if I get TWO more impressions that 6 caps/night is the way to go, I'll be doing 600mg/evening, and simply pick up another bottle of it to run it at 600mg/day for 30 days total. Like I said, in order to do this, I need some more convincing ! LOL

24. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Thunder, so now you're craving/lusting for that TD trione as well !? Arrghh, I went looking for the Penetrate when I placed my NP order because I LOVE transdermal products, but they were out of stock . . I guess for now, capsules will have to suffice.

Anyone?
    I've never personally taken 6-OXO, but everything I've seen says to take it all before bed.

As far as AX and Stoked!, I have a hard time recommending anything under maximum dosage for these types of products, but you're dosing looks fine.

My problem with these NHA stacks is I always do large doses of everything other than the AIs. I spend way too much money on them. But, what can you expect from a guy that wouldn't shoot anything less than 1500mg of TP a week?

25. Day #10 of PCT

AM-session: Fasted Cardio

- 45 minutes running/sprinting outside. I bring the football with me, as well as my dog, hit up the park for a huge field, and punt the ball around, doing sprints, uphill runs, jogs, etc, for 45 minutes. It's a FUN 45-minute long cardio session, I exhaust my dog, I get one hellacious sweat going on, and I'm currently sitting back as if I went through a 60 minute long run.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I've never personally taken 6-OXO, but everything I've seen says to take it all before bed.

As far as AX and Stoked!, I have a hard time recommending anything under maximum dosage for these types of products, but you're dosing looks fine.

My problem with these NHA stacks is I always do large doses of everything other than the AIs. I spend way too much money on them. But, what can you expect from a guy that wouldn't shoot anything less than 1500mg of TP a week?
    I tend to absolutely agree with you on this; I would never, f.x, run Stoked @ 2 caps/day nor Act X. at 3 caps/day. I'm kind of just considering running the Act X at full dosage (6 caps/day) until I run out in ten days. Incorporate 6-OXO starting this evening @ 4 caps, and once I run out of Act X, I'll bump it up to 6 caps/day . .

OK, a little airhead rightnow, 1,500 mg TP a week ? Transdermal Propionate, right ?! . .

27. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I tend to absolutely agree with you on this; I would never, f.x, run Stoked @ 2 caps/day nor Act X. at 3 caps/day. I'm kind of just considering running the Act X at full dosage (6 caps/day) until I run out in ten days. Incorporate 6-OXO starting this evening @ 4 caps, and once I run out of Act X, I'll bump it up to 6 caps/day . .

OK, a little airhead rightnow, 1,500 mg TP a week ? Transdermal Propionate, right ?! . .
    lololonononon.

I did ED shots of Test Prop / Tren Ace for twelve weeks. I had sooo much scar tissue. By week 10, the pins were squeeking.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    lololonononon.

I did ED shots of Test Prop / Tren Ace for twelve weeks. I had sooo much scar tissue. By week 10, the pins were squeeking.
    Oh sweet Hesus ! . . . That's a loooong ass run for such short-acting esters ! I rarely heard of anyone running the prop/ace for longer than 6-8 weeks, and if anyone aimed at a 12 week run, they'd make a point of doing the Enanthate version of both compounds.

I'm assuming you were rotating inject sites from top to toe !? LOL

29. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I'm assuming you were rotating inject sites from top to toe !? LOL
    Oh, yes.

I planned on 8 weeks, but I just loved it so much. I really didn't gain much on it, but the psychological effects were so awesome.

It's been a good couple years since I've done anything like that. I don't plan on ever going back.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    lololonononon.

I have had that and it is not very fun at all! you said you plan on never going back, is that just to injects or steroids in general? You would put some seriously lean mass if you did something now.imo

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 690
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 04:01 PM
  2. I think I may have twisted my ankle...
    By whiskers in forum Pics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 05:21 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 01:30 AM
  4. BigVrunga''s Homebrew Extravaganza!
    By BigVrunga in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 07:46 PM
  5. All read! I'm so twisted...
    By MySoulFindsRest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11