Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    The nastiness continues.. Round II.
    Count on it ! I keep forgetting my camera in the gym, but I'm veinier than before . . . and a couple lbs lighter. Getting the Trione in tomorrow; counting on seeing some considerable lean and hardness next week !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Why the hell are you ordering stuff from London TG?

You like paying for sh*t in Pounds?
    They have some selections over there, that we don't have over here. Some obsolete stuff. And they have had some of the same products that are cheaper to order from there. Their Royal Air shipping is free and it takes only 6 days to receive an order. You might want to look through their selections bro.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.28%

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Repetition Speed on ALL exercises: 2 second negative, COMPLETE stop on bottom (or top) of movement, explosive ascent. (2-1-0)

I'm really liking the change in repetition speed. I used to primarily focus on how much weight I moved, but I'm not after that now. I'm after the feel . . and let me tell you, seated Smith Front Press with a 1.5-2 second negative, and a complete stop at the bottom before an explosive ascent torched my front/side deltoids. My Dumbbell Presses were pain-free on my elbow and shoulder joints, but god damn, adding 3 second negatives (like I did today) on these, followed by 1-2 second stop on bottom; they brought on some hellacious pain, in a good way! Seated Side Laterals where I raise the Dumbbells above shoulder level, and then restrict my arms from simply falling back down brought out 5-6 new pumping veins across my side and front deltoids.
    I have done this same thing in the past. Totally change my repetition tempo and slow everything way down. I would do maybe 2-1-4 as a tempo speed. 2 seconds positive, 1 second hold, and 4 seconds negative. People that have never tried this, need to. Most people don't realize just how fast their rep speeds are. They ought to have someone time their sets. They'd be surprised to find out just how little T.U.T. (time under tension) they are really utilizing. You have to place more tension on your muscles than just 15 seconds. The modified DC routine I am currently using has slowed my reps way down from the past. I used to pump that sh!t out like Branch Warren and Ronnie Coleman. Now I am doing it right! LOL When you take cheating and momentum out of the equation, you will be surprised at how much stronger you become. I think you will make some incredible improvements and gains training like this viking. Keep slaughtering, pillaging, and conquering!!

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Day #9 of PCT:

As usual;
    - 60 minutes pre-workout: 5 caps Blue Gene
    - 20 minutes pre-workout: 1 cap Anabolic Pump
    - Intra-workout: 5 scoops Xtend

Repetition Speed on ALL exercises: 2 second negative, COMPLETE stop on bottom (or top) of movement, explosive ascent. (2-1-0)

Deltoid Massacre:

Smith Front Press - (135 * 15) 185 * 10 reps * 4 sets
    Seated Dumbbell Press - 50 * 10 reps * 4 sets

Seated Side Laterals - 30 * 10 reps * 4 sets
    Kneeling Close-grip Upright Rows - 95 * 12, 115 * 12, 135 * 10

Seated Two-arm Front Dumbbell Raises - 25 * 12 reps * 3 sets
    Seated Dumbbell Shrugs - 120 * 15 reps * 3 sets

Weight - ?

15 minutes prior to completion of workout: 1 cap Anabolic Pump/1 cap PSlin

Immidiately following completion of workout: Post-workout Shake

* 1.5 scoops (35 grams) Elite 12 Hr. Protein
    * 8 grams L-Leucine
    * 50 grams Carbo Gain + 60 grams WMS mixed
    * mix with 20 oz. of Xtend I had left from my intra-workout shake
    * 3 g CEE on the side

Upon completion of post-workout shake: 1 Power Bar Performance Energize (Step 1) [An additional 43 g carbs/8 g protein]

Notes:

- The sheer amount of total sets/reps/volume today was above and beyond anything I've performed in months ! Energy was constant and throughout. No fidgeting, no out-of-the-world kick in the a$$ energy, but a continuous supply that allowed me to squeeze out rep after rep, set after set, exercise after exercise. The ONE thing I WILL contribute this to is the Blue Gene. Perhaps a placebo effect, but I personally doubt that. I'm not using any other pre-workouts, and the AP isn't notorious to give an energy boost without taking it with carbs prior to a pre-workout meal or the likes. I used to never be able to get in the zone without a pre-workout drink, but I've now gone through three workouts with great energy, allowing me to push through longer and more tedious workouts.

- I'm really liking the change in repetition speed. I used to primarily focus on how much weight I moved, but I'm not after that now. I'm after the feel . . and let me tell you, seated Smith Front Press with a 1.5-2 second negative, and a complete stop at the bottom before an explosive ascent torched my front/side deltoids. My Dumbbell Presses were pain-free on my elbow and shoulder joints, but god damn, adding 3 second negatives (like I did today) on these, followed by 1-2 second stop on bottom; they brought on some hellacious pain, in a good way! Seated Side Laterals where I raise the Dumbbells above shoulder level, and then restrict my arms from simply falling back down brought out 5-6 new pumping veins across my side and front deltoids.

I was supposed to do legs today, but once again, some minor digestion issues prior to the gym had me change my mind. Legs are coming up tomorrow, granted everything goes according to plan.
    TUT to the fullest! I used to do that, too, but with a twist. I'd perform the 1-2 sec negatives, and at the last rep, I'd hold the weight in a static contraction until muscle failure (this could last up to 30 sec), then fight the negative as the weight is unwillingly descending. This was back in my Mike Mentzer inspired HIT says. My goal was muscle fatigue, then muscle failure in hopes of exciting hypertrophic and neural adaptions. I must say that this method did get me stronger for SURE. I got up to doing one arm Db curls on the vertical preacher with 60's, but HIT is relatively low volume in theory. Maybe I'll transition back to that again for a season. You always inspire or rekindle ish like that with me.

Edit: Thunder may enjoy this method I use to employ, I know you're a big DC/HIT fan.
    NSCA - CSCS
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    TUT to the fullest! I used to do that, too, but with a twist. I'd perform the 1-2 sec negatives, and at the last rep, I'd hold the weight in a static contraction until muscle failure (this could last up to 30 sec), then fight the negative as the weight is unwillingly descending. This was back in my Mike Mentzer inspired HIT says. My goal was muscle fatigue, then muscle failure in hopes of exciting hypertrophic and neural adaptions. I must say that this method did get me stronger for SURE. I got up to doing one arm Db curls on the vertical preacher with 60's, but HIT is relatively low volume in theory. Maybe I'll transition back to that again for a season. You always inspire or rekindle ish like that with me.

Edit: Thunder may enjoy this method I use to employ, I know you're a big DC/HIT fan.
    Volcom, you think THUNDER may enjoy this method ? God damn, man, I didn't even have to finish reading the above comments by you before I considered swapping out my leg training session today for either arms or chest . . I'm liking your repetition speed, but what I'm digging is the idea of the static hold followed by a slow a$$ negative (or however slow you're able to go with your muscle fibers quivering and tearing). I only incorporated static holds for DB shrugs before; crank out 20 reps with 125s, then let your shoulders down . . and hold . . and hold . . 20 seconds . . 40 seconds . .60 seconds . .

SO . . I've come to the conclusion that this board has so much god damn advice to offer, and has suggestions and varitations in which everyone could benefit from, that one member shouldn't have to suffer for not joining in on the right threads and being presented this valuable information. I'm telling ya fellas, we need some form of 'Underground Anabolic [Minds] Training Manual' ! We've got various methods of dieting/cardio regimes . . we've got every form and method of training, from DC style to west coast style, to ever rep range . . we've got supplement stacks and combos (I'll refer to Thundergod's hellacious run that have been put so much thought into, and planned so thoroughly, that it's simply an inspiration to see and realize how much it actually takes) . . I'm saying, let's get this $hit on paper !!!
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

I got my Nutraplanet order in today. and they hooked me up with a shaker cup, a T-shirt, a Dymatize Protein Cereal (basa$$!!), six samples of Axis Labs Adipo-X, a sample of Scivation's Whey, and a sample of Primaforce's Dialene.

Reps for Verner @ Nutraplanet, and the rest of the crew !!

7. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

As a note, Viking, almost all of the individuals I have placed on programs similar to yours relate an increase in energy. This is due to the massively increased oxidation of FAs (fatty acids). One of AP's prominent roles is to replace FAs as the oxidative substrate for glucose in lieu of glucose depravation - essentially, consider FAs as taking the place of glucose in cellular energy transactions in this protocol. Such is why it is beneficial!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Thunder, so now you're craving/lusting for that TD trione as well !? Arrghh, I went looking for the Penetrate when I placed my NP order because I LOVE transdermal products, but they were out of stock . . I guess for now, capsules will have to suffice.

Tell me, does anyone spread out the dosing of 6-OXO? I used to only take it prior to bed-time, 3-6 caps, depending on where I was in my PCT. I'd run 6 caps for ten days, followed by a second bottle at 3-4 caps/day.

Thunder (or anyone else), if you suggest dosing the Trione throughout the day, how much, when and why spread it out?

Here's my planned dosing scheme:

6-OXO: 4 caps/day (4 caps prior to bed time OR 2 caps 90 min pre-workout and 2 caps pre-bed)
    Activate Xtreme: 4 caps/day (2 AM [morning], 2 PM [evening])
    Stoked: 4 caps/day [2 am [morning], 2 pm [evening]

Anyone?

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    As a note, Viking, almost all of the individuals I have placed on programs similar to yours relate an increase in energy. This is due to the massively increased oxidation of FAs (fatty acids). One of AP's prominent roles is to replace FAs as the oxidative substrate for glucose in lieu of glucose depravation - essentially, consider FAs as taking the place of glucose in cellular energy transactions in this protocol. Such is why it is beneficial!
    Mullet; do you back up my doing 1 cap AP 20 minutes pre-workout, followed by another cap AP 15-20 minutes prior to completion of my workout for a double-whammy alongside the PSlin?

.. followed by a third and final cap of AP 15 minutes prior to my post-workout meal [100 minutes following completion of workout) ?

10. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Mullet; do you back up my doing 1 cap AP 20 minutes pre-workout, followed by another cap AP 15-20 minutes prior to completion of my workout for a double-whammy alongside the PSlin?

.. followed by a third and final cap of AP 15 minutes prior to my post-workout meal [100 minutes following completion of workout) ?
    As long as the AP + P-Slin are taken together, yes (on last set of resistance training). For the program to work in full, at least how it is designed, the training needs to be fasted.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thunder, so now you're craving/lusting for that TD trione as well !? Arrghh, I went looking for the Penetrate when I placed my NP order because I LOVE transdermal products, but they were out of stock . . I guess for now, capsules will have to suffice.

Tell me, does anyone spread out the dosing of 6-OXO? I used to only take it prior to bed-time, 3-6 caps, depending on where I was in my PCT. I'd run 6 caps for ten days, followed by a second bottle at 3-4 caps/day.

Thunder (or anyone else), if you suggest dosing the Trione throughout the day, how much, when and why spread it out?

6-OXO: 4 caps/day (4 caps prior to bed time OR 2 caps 90 min pre-workout and 2 caps pre-bed)

Anyone?
    I've only heard dosing as high as 6 caps ED for a standalone 6-oxo cycle... Definitely hit those up with your last meal before bed. I do 200/300/200/100 starting 2 weeks post SERM and it seemed to work well.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    As long as the AP + P-Slin are taken together, yes (on last set of resistance training). For the program to work in full, at least how it is designed, the training needs to be fasted.
    Two of my last five workouts have been in an entirely fasted state, the remaining three I woke up in the AM, popped my thermos, ate a salad with 8 oz. chicken (no carbs period), and then 90 minutes after this, pop a cap AP and then get ready for the gym. I've been 'easing' in to the fasted training, as I didn't want to over-do anything as these past couple workouts have been the only successful ones in weeks.

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    I've only heard dosing as high as 6 caps ED for a standalone 6-oxo cycle... Definitely hit those up with your last meal before bed. I do 200/300/200/100 starting 2 weeks post SERM and it seemed to work well.
    Exactly right ! Whenever Ergopharm did their trials, they utilized 6 caps/day for 21 days for optimal results. I'm thinking I'll greatly benefit from 4 caps/day as it's alongside of Act X and Stoked, BUT, if I get TWO more impressions that 6 caps/night is the way to go, I'll be doing 600mg/evening, and simply pick up another bottle of it to run it at 600mg/day for 30 days total. Like I said, in order to do this, I need some more convincing ! LOL

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Anyone?
    I've never personally taken 6-OXO, but everything I've seen says to take it all before bed.

As far as AX and Stoked!, I have a hard time recommending anything under maximum dosage for these types of products, but you're dosing looks fine.

My problem with these NHA stacks is I always do large doses of everything other than the AIs. I spend way too much money on them. But, what can you expect from a guy that wouldn't shoot anything less than 1500mg of TP a week?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Day #10 of PCT

AM-session: Fasted Cardio

- 45 minutes running/sprinting outside. I bring the football with me, as well as my dog, hit up the park for a huge field, and punt the ball around, doing sprints, uphill runs, jogs, etc, for 45 minutes. It's a FUN 45-minute long cardio session, I exhaust my dog, I get one hellacious sweat going on, and I'm currently sitting back as if I went through a 60 minute long run.

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I've never personally taken 6-OXO, but everything I've seen says to take it all before bed.

As far as AX and Stoked!, I have a hard time recommending anything under maximum dosage for these types of products, but you're dosing looks fine.

My problem with these NHA stacks is I always do large doses of everything other than the AIs. I spend way too much money on them. But, what can you expect from a guy that wouldn't shoot anything less than 1500mg of TP a week?
    I tend to absolutely agree with you on this; I would never, f.x, run Stoked @ 2 caps/day nor Act X. at 3 caps/day. I'm kind of just considering running the Act X at full dosage (6 caps/day) until I run out in ten days. Incorporate 6-OXO starting this evening @ 4 caps, and once I run out of Act X, I'll bump it up to 6 caps/day . .

OK, a little airhead rightnow, 1,500 mg TP a week ? Transdermal Propionate, right ?! . .

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%

I tend to absolutely agree with you on this; I would never, f.x, run Stoked @ 2 caps/day nor Act X. at 3 caps/day. I'm kind of just considering running the Act X at full dosage (6 caps/day) until I run out in ten days. Incorporate 6-OXO starting this evening @ 4 caps, and once I run out of Act X, I'll bump it up to 6 caps/day . .

OK, a little airhead rightnow, 1,500 mg TP a week ? Transdermal Propionate, right ?! . .
    lololonononon.

I did ED shots of Test Prop / Tren Ace for twelve weeks. I had sooo much scar tissue. By week 10, the pins were squeeking.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

lololonononon.

I did ED shots of Test Prop / Tren Ace for twelve weeks. I had sooo much scar tissue. By week 10, the pins were squeeking.
    Oh sweet Hesus ! . . . That's a loooong ass run for such short-acting esters ! I rarely heard of anyone running the prop/ace for longer than 6-8 weeks, and if anyone aimed at a 12 week run, they'd make a point of doing the Enanthate version of both compounds.

I'm assuming you were rotating inject sites from top to toe !? LOL

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%

I'm assuming you were rotating inject sites from top to toe !? LOL
    Oh, yes.

I planned on 8 weeks, but I just loved it so much. I really didn't gain much on it, but the psychological effects were so awesome.

It's been a good couple years since I've done anything like that. I don't plan on ever going back.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.07%

lololonononon.

I have had that and it is not very fun at all! you said you plan on never going back, is that just to injects or steroids in general? You would put some seriously lean mass if you did something now.imo
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Oh, yes.

I planned on 8 weeks, but I just loved it so much. I really didn't gain much on it, but the psychological effects were so awesome.

It's been a good couple years since I've done anything like that. I don't plan on ever going back.
    You're beyond the Dark Era; good for you !

I had a good friend of mine who was juicing pretty much non-stop for 18-20 months. He was selling it as well, so raking in .. Pharmaceutical supplies across the board; no underground. He was taking Jinotropin and Somatropin GH @ 10-14 iu's/day, with test dosages up to 900-1,200mg/week.. just craaaazy $hit like that. He spent, I swear, ~$1,500 + each month on juice . . . he had to re-size his wedding band twice within 6 months. Face got larger; wrists got larger; his blood pressure skyrocketed to near-death levels from his constant popping of Anadrol, and never staying off the Test. Then he came to me because his wife wanted to get pregnant [I still knew more about juice than he did, as well as PCT]. . and I put together a little fancy-schpanzy combo to get his boys flowing again .. he went off juice for 6 or 8 weeks, loaded up on HCG, Clomid, and a couple other things, got his wifey pregnant .. and well, he can't afford juice now, and he's got a new perspective on life, thankfully, so he quit cold turkey, laid low for 2-3 months, and is now back, 30 lbs lighter . . Some people just don't know what the **** they're getting themselves into !

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    I have had that and it is not very fun at all! you said you plan on never going back, is that just to injects or steroids in general? You would put some seriously lean mass if you did something now.imo
    Pretty much in general. Maybe if things REALLY slow down for me, I'll do something mild, but only then. I've spent plenty of time weighing out the pros and cons (for me personally) and they just really don't add up. I enjoy training naturally. I just feel so much better knowing it's ME pushing MY NATURAL BODY as far as it can go. I don't have anything against AAS, but I've really discovered over time that what you gain off of them just really isn't YOUR gains, it's the drug's gains.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.07%

Pretty much in general. Maybe if things REALLY slow down for me, I'll do something mild, but only then. I've spent plenty of time weighing out the pros and cons (for me personally) and they just really don't add up. I enjoy training naturally. I just feel so much better knowing it's ME pushing MY NATURAL BODY as far as it can go. I don't have anything against AAS, but I've really discovered over time that what you gain off of them just really isn't YOUR gains, it's the drug's gains.
    This is true my friend, i think i actually like the mental effects just as much as the physical. I love the feeling i got of test and tren. Wow. That was some great feelings I had. Nothing could stop me.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%

You're beyond the Dark Era; good for you !

I had a good friend of mine who was juicing pretty much non-stop for 18-20 months. He was selling it as well, so raking in .. Pharmaceutical supplies across the board; no underground. He was taking Jinotropin and Somatropin GH @ 10-14 iu's/day, with test dosages up to 900-1,200mg/week.. just craaaazy $hit like that. He spent, I swear, ~$1,500 + each month on juice . . . he had to re-size his wedding band twice within 6 months. Face got larger; wrists got larger; his blood pressure skyrocketed to near-death levels from his constant popping of Anadrol, and never staying off the Test. Then he came to me because his wife wanted to get pregnant [I still knew more about juice than he did, as well as PCT]. . and I put together a little fancy-schpanzy combo to get his boys flowing again .. he went off juice for 6 or 8 weeks, loaded up on HCG, Clomid, and a couple other things, got his wifey pregnant .. and well, he can't afford juice now, and he's got a new perspective on life, thankfully, so he quit cold turkey, laid low for 2-3 months, and is now back, 30 lbs lighter . . Some people just don't know what the **** they're getting themselves into !
    Good for him. The psychological dangers are by far the worst. I'm sure having a child puts things into perspective for him. It's just not worth it.

On top of it, there are so many great non-hormonal products out now, I just really don't see a need.

The only thing I've considered doing recently is IGF-1, but most people I talk to say it's not that great.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

I'm trying out Banished by RPN to clear up some minor pimples.

Added the log to RPN's spot on the forum.

Testing out the Water with Banished

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Day #10 of PCT:

As usual;
    - 60 minutes pre-workout: 5 caps Blue Gene
    - 20 minutes pre-workout: 1 cap Anabolic Pump w/ 3 grams CEE
    - Intra-workout: 6 scoops Xtend w/5 grams of Beta Alanine

Repetition Speed on ALL exercises: 2-3 second negative, COMPLETE stop on bottom (or top) of movement for 2 seconds, explosive ascent. (2/3-2-0)

Building New Mountain Tops (aka Biceps):

Seated Hammer Curls - 30 * 15, 40 * 15, 50 * 15, 60 * 8 reps * 3 sets
    Seated Two-arm DB Curls - 30 * 12 reps * 3 sets (2-4 second negative, 2-3 second squeeze on peak contraction)
    Machine Preacher Curls - 80 * 12 reps * 3 sets (same as above for rep speed)
    Spider Dumbbell Curls - 25 * 10, 25 * 10

[NOW I realized I had not popped my Anabolic Pump and PSlin cap, so I had to continue on with my workout as if I was only half-way done .. ]

Across-chest Hammer DB Curls (3-4 second peak contraction) - 35 * 12, 35 * 12
    Uni-arm Machine Curls - 90 * 12, 90 * 12
    Cable EZ-bar Curls - 100 * 12, 100 * 12

Weight - ?

Notes:
    - I was looking mean and lean today, and vascularity has not been this good in my arms since I can remember to be honest. Since back in July or so, I've always had some extra water on me (as I kind of stopped cardio early August for a while), and I'm in my all-time best conditioning since then for sure! A buddy of mine who saw me while I was in withdrawal two weeks ago came up to me at the gym, and he just went, 'God ddayyuuummm, you're LEAN, shredded and VEINY !' Definitely felt good to hear that. On the other hand, my slow and concentrated repetitions are giving me the pump of the century. I love training like this; it's not about the weight [although hammering out 60s for 8 reps on three consecutive sets with each set taking 45-60 seconds makes me feel semi-invincible], it's all about the feel of the muscle I'm actually training .. Not the supporting groups. Every rep, every set, I was staring at my arms, putting all my focus on good form, full repetitions (all the way to FULL extension, all the way UP to peak contraction), and watching my veins pump and throb as the muscle got more and more fatigued.

Oh yes, how could I forget .. I got my Beta Alanine in today; enjoyed 5 grams intra-workout [began sipping on Xtend 15 minutes pre-workout] and another 2.5-3 grams post-workout. It was obvious that my stamina had already reached a new level. THIS was me back in Spring time. Never ending stamina. What a feeling !

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%

Are you noticing the decrease in muscle fatigue from Blue Gene? That's what I noticed the most from it. Very good for a TUT routine.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Are you noticing the decrease in muscle fatigue from Blue Gene? That's what I noticed the most from it. Very good for a TUT routine.
    I mentioned this last night after my Shoulder session, that being that I'm not using a pre-workout drink [and no BA until today] and only Xtend intra-workout, I've been mighty impressed with the increase in stamina and endurance from the Blue Gene. It's not a kick in the a$$ wired energy; it's subtle and continous; just right!

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Coming up in December:

http://www.topical-7-oxo.com/

alongside of 6-8 grams of Trione raw powder. Very Excite !

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.28%

Thunder (or anyone else), if you suggest dosing the Trione throughout the day, how much, when and why spread it out?Here's my planned dosing scheme:

Anyone?
    I finally answered your PM a while ago. Sorry for the delay brother. I was uber busy all day yesterday with home projects. I hope the PM helps you out.

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.28%

Coming up in December:

http://www.topical-7-oxo.com/

alongside of 6-8 grams of Trione raw powder. Very Excite !
    Have you ever mixed up Trione in Penetrate before? If not, I've got some real tips for you to help you out. PM me again if want the instructions.

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Have you ever mixed up Trione in Penetrate before? If not, I've got some real tips for you to help you out. PM me again if want the instructions.
    Yes, sir, got your PM, and PM'd back !

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Last night.. Went out with a group of friends, and had one margarita and one Bud Light. I'm not about getting drunk, so I just had a good social buzz going on. Afterwards, we went to a bud house, a group of eight or so ..

So, we're chillin, listening to music, and before I know it, I've got a 3 foot tall bong in front of me, loaded with some Afghani Kush. My buddy hands me the bong, and tells everyone, 'alright, watch this champ take on the bong' . . I look at my bud for confirmation, cluing in that if you let me rip it good, I'll more than likely cash it. My bud was too drunk/high/social to care, and told me to rip it. .. I did .. and holy mother of all that is Holy, it hit the spot; every god damn spot I wanted ! Ripped the $hit out of it in one hit, cashed it, held it in, gasped, took a deeper breath, held it in . . people watching with the WTF kinda look on their faces before I ... phheeeeewwwww, let the smoke back out. This was the second level of 'high-ness' for the evening, with the alcohol buzz being the first. But no, it wasn't over ..

My bud sits down, brings out a pack of cigarellos, a baggie with that green, and him and another bud start rolling blunts. Three large and mighty, fruity blunts. There are seven of us on the rotation. We go outside by the hot tub, stand in a circle; and the fun began. Puff, Puff, Pass . . NEXT . . Puff, Puff, Pass . . NEXT . . Puff, Puff, Pass . . NEXT . . and so on . . NON-stop . . laughing, cracking jokes, caughing, cheering, chanting (ok, not really) . . it was the craziest smoking-circle i've done in my life, and we all reached a new dimension of high-ness.

Went back inside, put the stereo on full, some Lil John here, and some trance/techno there. Everyone was skyyyy hiiiiigh and happy as could be.

Green; brings people closer together without the tension and drama that alcohol and other drugs gives you.

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%

Bahahaha. Nice.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.07%

Last night.. Went out with a group of friends, and had one margarita and one Bud Light. I'm not about getting drunk, so I just had a good social buzz going on. Afterwards, we went to a bud house, a group of eight or so ..

So, we're chillin, listening to music, and before I know it, I've got a 3 foot tall bong in front of me, loaded with some Afghani Kush. My buddy hands me the bong, and tells everyone, 'alright, watch this champ take on the bong' . . I look at my bud for confirmation, cluing in that if you let me rip it good, I'll more than likely cash it. My bud was too drunk/high/social to care, and told me to rip it. .. I did .. and holy mother of all that is Holy, it hit the spot; every god damn spot I wanted ! Ripped the $hit out of it in one hit, cashed it, held it in, gasped, took a deeper breath, held it in . . people watching with the WTF kinda look on their faces before I ... phheeeeewwwww, let the smoke back out. This was the second level of 'high-ness' for the evening, with the alcohol buzz being the first. But no, it wasn't over ..

My bud sits down, brings out a pack of cigarellos, a baggie with that green, and him and another bud start rolling blunts. Three large and mighty, fruity blunts. There are seven of us on the rotation. We go outside by the hot tub, stand in a circle; and the fun began. Puff, Puff, Pass . . NEXT . . Puff, Puff, Pass . . NEXT . . Puff, Puff, Pass . . NEXT . . and so on . . NON-stop . . laughing, cracking jokes, caughing, cheering, chanting (ok, not really) . . it was the craziest smoking-circle i've done in my life, and we all reached a new dimension of high-ness.

Went back inside, put the stereo on full, some Lil John here, and some trance/techno there. Everyone was skyyyy hiiiiigh and happy as could be.

Green; brings people closer together without the tension and drama that alcohol and other drugs gives you.
    Your killing me here man. I need some bud!!!!!!!!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%

When I used to smoke I really enjoyed listening to Louis Armstrong or Ella Fitzgerald.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

SO, it's 1.00AM in the morning, and we had spent 30 minutes watching Family Guy [Seeing DOUBLE, for f*ck's sake!]. I realized it had been 3 hours since I had two side servings of Rice and 10 oz. chicken at Wings N' More (where we had the margarita/beers). Well, when it's time, it's time ! I took off, and hit the road . . OHHH MYYY GOOOOD . . . FOCUS, OLE, FOCUS LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT ! DON'T GET PULLED OVER, YOU CAN NOT PLAY THIS OFF, PLUS YOUR EYES ARE BLOOD SHOT FROM THE SMOKING .. When I pulled into my place, WHAT a sense of relief ! haha . . I carefully scouted every direction on my way to my front door, making sure noone were there . .got inside, and I knew i was about 15 minutes away from a Norwegian FEAST !

Here's how it went:

15.00 minutes and counting down; pop 1 cap Anabolic Pump + 500 mg PSlin powder.

* I cooked up six XL eggs, hard boiled with a moist center. Un-shelled three of them, put the other three in the fridge.
    * Toasted six slices of 12-grain Wheat Bread in the oven [haha, yes, the over]
    * Loaded 5 oz. of mackerell in tomatosauce on two slices of bread [it's a Norwegian specialty; my mom sent them a week ago], dized up one whole egg on each of them, topped with low-fat mayo [very little], and finished with another slice of bread on top.
    * Loaded up the other two pieces of toast with homemade peach/apple jam and Norwegian Brown Cheese [ahhhhh, going back to my roooots !]

= 3 double sandwiches, looooaaaaded [2 whole eggs]
    + 1 egg on the side
    + 1 scoop of Muscle Milk mixed with 8 oz. of cold milk
    + 16 oz. Watermelon Xtend

Approximate Macros:

6 slices of bread X 18grams carbs/4 grams protein/1.5 grams fat = 108 grams carbs/24 grams protein/9 grams fat = 600 calories
    3 XL eggs X 1 gram carbs/7 grams protein/5 grams fat = 3 grams carbs/21 grams protein/15 grams fat = 240 calories
    1 box canned Mackerell = 5 grams carbs/18 grams protein/ 9 grams fat = 180 calories
    8 oz milk = 12 grams carbs/8 grams protein/1 gram fat = 90 calories
    1 scoop Muscle Milk = 6 grams carbs/16 grams protein/9 grams fat = 180 calories

= 134 grams carbs / 87 grams protein / 43 grams fat => 1,290 calories
    - GOD DAYUUUMMM !

Anyway, it was the feast of the century. I hadn't smoked in two hours, and I was still higher than ever before. The food tasted out of this world. WOW, what an evening !

Oh, and don't think I was too high to forget my evening supplement dosings;

2 caps Act X, 2 caps Stoked, 4 caps Trione, 4 caps Fish Oil, 1 cap CLA, 1 multivitamin, 2.5 mL sesamin, 2 caps Maca, 2 caps Fenugreek.

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

What I'm trying to say, it was one Helluva evening ! LOL

39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.07%

What I'm trying to say, it was one Helluva evening ! LOL
    It sounds like we would have a blast together(no homo).Hit the gym, get high, repeat!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    It sounds like we would have a blast together(no homo).Hit the gym, get high, repeat!
    As long as the 'get high' part comes after the work out, I'm all in !!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 690
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 04:01 PM
  2. I think I may have twisted my ankle...
    By whiskers in forum Pics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 05:21 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 01:30 AM
  4. BigVrunga''s Homebrew Extravaganza!
    By BigVrunga in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 07:46 PM
  5. All read! I'm so twisted...
    By MySoulFindsRest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11