vikingincís Twisted PCT/Re-comp Extravaganza

Page 11 of 25 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. This is the best pic I could come up with . . Just envision a 4 foot long bar stretching along the floor between the 'V' shape. On the end of this, there's another bar sticking up, with an adjustable, padded leg pad to support ones feet/calves on while performing the dip.

Can anyone envision this?

.. I'm done looking for pics. Regardless, I'll snap one tomorrow. lol
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

2. so is it more the back of the legs/calves or the shins that are resting??? Im still having a lil trouble.... snap shot required for my retard ass
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    so is it more the back of the legs/calves or the shins that are resting??? Im still having a lil trouble.... snap shot required for my retard ass
    Back of legs/calves..

No worries, man, as I mentioned, I'll shoot a pic for clarification.
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

4. Yeah, I'll wait on your picture.

I'm trying to envision what you're talking about - and all I can think of is tying my girlfriend up to it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Yeah, I'll wait on your picture.

I'm trying to envision what you're talking about - and all I can think of is tying my girlfriend up to it.
    Hahaha, don't get me started on that . . maybe I'll share my story of 'my mom found my girl and I's two pairs of handcuffs ON the bed rail when she wanted to be a sweet mom and change my sheets' . . .
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Mini-Review:

Scivation Whey
    (vanilla)

- mixed one little packet with 7-8 oz. water. I messed up; not as thick as I preferred it. It's slightly watered-out, but still has a very tasty, sweet and creamy vanilla flavor. I can imagine it being perfect it 5 oz. of ice cold water (each scoop), and even more so with 6 oz of milk ! Best tasting vanilla I've had in a loooong time, so something to keep in mind unless I manage to scrap together some $ for some LG whey protein.
    I can tell you for sure that you would enjoy the LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein. It is specifically designed for lean muslce mass gains. Only lean!! It tastes great also. I had the chocolate flavor. And I ususally never like chocolate protein powders. They sent me a 5 lb. jug when they sent me the MMV2 and Receptor to log for them back last February and March. That was a good cycle. It was the cycle that put me on the path to bodyfat reduction. I haven't looked back at my fatty self since then!! I thought you would like to hear some opinions on their protein. LG Sciences' products are all very solid IMO.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

7. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    What's the feedback on LG's vanilla flavored Lipotropic Whey Protein ? .. Good flavor ? Good texture ? Anyone got a comment ?
    I never used the vanilla. But the chocolate was great. The flavor was mild and not overwhelming. I hate strong ass choclate flavors. But LG's was mild and enjoyable. I could actually see just sitting and sipping on some of it hot on a cold winter's night. Maybe even with a few small marshmallows in it. Damn! Sounds like a plan. The texture was smooth as silk brother. It mixed easier than ANY protein powder that I have used. All you need is a shaker cup or spoon. No lumps or clumps.

8. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Hahaha, don't get me started on that . . maybe I'll share my story of 'my mom found my girl and I's two pairs of handcuffs ON the bed rail when she wanted to be a sweet mom and change my sheets' . . .
    At least your girl wasn't IN the handcuffs bro...

I think the worst time for me was when I was 16 and my girlfriends mom walked in on a topless massage. Nice.

9. ON Mint Chocolate is horrible. I'm about a half pound through it, with 4.5 to go. Not like I can throw it out...

Their Extreme Milk Chocolate is so good, I thought I'd branch out... I always seem to get screwed when I do that, which is too bad because I really wanted to try their strawberry... But I'm sticking to what works.

10. I'm not a strawberry fan at all, but ON's strawberry NitroCore is passable. I like that particular protein profile they put together tho..

11. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    I'm not a strawberry fan at all, but ON's strawberry NitroCore is passable. I like that particular protein profile they put together tho..
    I went through a tub of Nitrocore Chocolate. Wasn't the best flavor ever, but I also liked the profile they had there.

12. A tastyass (and awesome quality) protein is MRI's Pro-NOS, that stuff's crazy good. Just slightly spendy tho..

13. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    A tastyass (and awesome quality) protein is MRI's Pro-NOS, that stuff's crazy good. Just slightly spendy tho..
    Oh hell yes ! The Banana Cream flavor, too good to be true ! Love the ingredient profile of MRIs products as well, but no way, no how can I afford to make it a staple. But 2-3 scoops of the Banana Cram with 12-16 oz. water - delicious !

14. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I never used the vanilla. But the chocolate was great. The flavor was mild and not overwhelming. I hate strong ass choclate flavors. But LG's was mild and enjoyable. I could actually see just sitting and sipping on some of it hot on a cold winter's night. Maybe even with a few small marshmallows in it. Damn! Sounds like a plan. The texture was smooth as silk brother. It mixed easier than ANY protein powder that I have used. All you need is a shaker cup or spoon. No lumps or clumps.
    Hahaha, Thunda, my Northerns brethern, how we doing !? I appreciate the very detailed review of the Lipotropic protein; one helluva sales pitch ! LOL, jk . .. . . You did sell me on it actually; now I'm having to dig deep down into my wallet to get some $ for Lipotropic protein (one of each) and some MMV2 goodness . . . I'm thinking MAYBE, just maybe, there might be a mid-December anabolic run . . . you know I'll get looking up your log, Thunder; getting your words quoted in their advertisement and everything ! Comparing it to Anavar makes it sound so god damn appealing, and with LG's sale going on; why not !?

15. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    At least your girl wasn't IN the handcuffs bro...

I think the worst time for me was when I was 16 and my girlfriends mom walked in on a topless massage. Nice.
    haha, priceless, man ! I had a couple of similar scenarios . . mother came into my room when we had just 'finished,' with lights dimmed, the lava lamp on, Janet Jackson's Damita Jo playing in the background . . ex' thong and bra laying on my boxing bag on the floor right by the door . . classic !

By the end of Senior year, on one occasion, my dad snapped at me and screamed; 'Thomas !!! This is NOT a f*cking-nest !!!!' after he had listened to a bed post banging for 45 minutes at a time, on and off during the day . . hahaha

16. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Hahaha, Thunda, my Northerns brethern, how we doing !? I appreciate the very detailed review of the Lipotropic protein; one helluva sales pitch ! LOL, jk . .. . . You did sell me on it actually; now I'm having to dig deep down into my wallet to get some $ for Lipotropic protein (one of each) and some MMV2 goodness . . . I'm thinking MAYBE, just maybe, there might be a mid-December anabolic run . . . you know I'll get looking up your log, Thunder; getting your words quoted in their advertisement and everything ! Comparing it to Anavar makes it sound so god damn appealing, and with LG's sale going on; why not !?
    I must be LG's top-secret undercover rep or something!! They and their products have been good to me. But I promise that I am NOT over-hyping their products. Not one bit. They are very, very good.

17. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    haha, priceless, man ! I had a couple of similar scenarios . . mother came into my room when we had just 'finished,' with lights dimmed, the lava lamp on, Janet Jackson's Damita Jo playing in the background . . ex' thong and bra laying on my boxing bag on the floor right by the door . . classic !

By the end of Senior year, on one occasion, my dad snapped at me and screamed; 'Thomas !!! This is NOT a f*cking-nest !!!!' after he had listened to a bed post banging for 45 minutes at a time, on and off during the day . . hahaha
    I'm enjoying these memories that you guys are sharing! I was still liviing at home when I was 20, and one night my mom heard me and a chick in my bedroom at 2:00 A.M. going at it! I tried to tell that chick to quite down. ha ha My mom doesn't knock or sh!t. She just burst open the door and screamed, "Get her ass outta here!!" The chick was on top riding me like a Brahma Bull!! But I lost my hard-on immediately when my mom threw open that door! My mom knew the girl and knew that she was married and that her husband was in jail! LMAO Good times. From then on, I locked my bedroom door. That made my mom furious as all Hel!!

18. Haha, nice TG. I'll add a story: I only got busted sneaking a girl into my room one time when I was 12, I had a bedroom in the basement (we lived in a split-level house) and this little hottie told her mom she was spending the night w/ a friend, she was supposed to spend it with me - till she made too much noise, my mom comes down & got all bent, got my step-dad up to beat my @ss, and promptly rearranged living arrangements the next day, moving my little brother down to that room and me upstairs to his room. That sucked, his room was smaller than hell..

19. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I'm enjoying these memories that you guys are sharing! I was still liviing at home when I was 20, and one night my mom heard me and a chick in my bedroom at 2:00 A.M. going at it! I tried to tell that chick to quite down. ha ha My mom doesn't knock or sh!t. She just burst open the door and screamed, "Get her ass outta here!!" The chick was on top riding me like a Brahma Bull!! But I lost my hard-on immediately when my mom threw open that door! My mom knew the girl and knew that she was married and that her husband was in jail! LMAO Good times. From then on, I locked my bedroom door. That made my mom furious as all Hel!!
    Hahaha, f*kin' great, man ! I know it's the parents house and everything, but who the f*ck would want to bust in the door KNOWING that their child is doing the dirty-dirty !? Tough luck is all I will say; and caught riding ya !? $hiiiiiit . .

I got caught in the act once . . my ex and I in the bathroom . . she was sitting on the sink, spread eagle . . all of the sudden, the door flew open; my 7 year old little brother ! haha . . he popped his head in, but I quickly slammed the door shut, crossing my fingers he didn't have the time to add two and two together and realize what was going on . .

'no, mom, I have no idea why Xander would say that; he did not see his favorite brother and his girl naked on the sink !'

.. I've got one more good one coming up . . but I'm all ears for any other inputs right now; don't want to throw away all good stories at once ! haha

20. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Haha, nice TG. I'll add a story: I only got busted sneaking a girl into my room one time when I was 12, I had a bedroom in the basement (we lived in a split-level house) and this little hottie told her mom she was spending the night w/ a friend, she was supposed to spend it with me - till she made too much noise, my mom comes down & got all bent, got my step-dad up to beat my @ss, and promptly rearranged living arrangements the next day, moving my little brother down to that room and me upstairs to his room. That sucked, his room was smaller than hell..
    12 ?! You were 12 years old, doing the dirty deeds !?

[since we're in the middle of sharing these sex-blooper stories, those clapping hands look more like they're performing a spanking , the longer you look at them . .]

21. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    12 ?! You were 12 years old, doing the dirty deeds !?

[since we're in the middle of sharing these sex-blooper stories, those clapping hands look more like they're performing a spanking , the longer you look at them . .]
    LOL, the spanking hands.. yeah I was a handful, hit puberty early and raised all kinds of hell..

All I know is now my daughter is 13, and my son is 10, and if either of them try pulling the sh!t I did in my youth, they're in for some dire consequences from me! :bruce2:

22. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    LOL, the spanking hands.. yeah I was a handful, hit puberty early and raised all kinds of hell..

All I know is now my daughter is 13, and my son is 10, and if either of them try pulling the sh!t I did in my youth, they're in for some dire consequences from me! :bruce2:
    I'm lucky there. My daughter was an excellent child. Much better than I was! Now she is 20 years old. Where does the time go??!!

23. Oh I know bro, seems like I was holding my girl's hand to cross the street just the other day.. she's getting to be a handful these days. Good kid, just having a touch of those defiant teenage yrs. going on.. my son's got a great heart, very well behaved, give somebody the shirt off his back literally if they needed it. I'm proud of both my kids bro.

24. I was always the good son...

...plus, my Dad is a night owl. I couldn't sneak anything past him. He stays up 'till 2am most nights.

25. Man, bringing back the salad dressing theme: I'm expanding my tastes a bit here lately, trying different things, and I picked up some Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing Caesar Parmigiano Asiago Blend, stuff's not bad, nice change from my usual olive oil/balsamic vinaigrette.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice on a 6 week re-comp with M-Drol/H-Drol
    By caliphotog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 06:58 PM
  2. Replies: 613
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 02:47 PM
  3. Neovar has completed it's Re-comp!!!!!!!!!!!
    By Vitruvian in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 284
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 11:43 PM
  4. RE-COMP: X-Factor, Anagen, Novedex XT
    By PT3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 07:33 PM
  5. body re-comp cycle...
    By t_dot_porkchop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 01:25 AM