vikingincís Twisted PCT/Re-comp Extravaganza

Page 11 of 21 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    well luckily there will also be an insane amount of testers chosen

    We are giving out 10 full bottles for testing as well as MANY 5 day sample packs that will only require a 1 post review instead of a log. So basically everyone in that thread will get a chance to try it its just about how much they will get to try -->
    Damn... Give me a head start!!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    DHEA, huh ?! hmm .. I never looked much into that. I just remember when I was in high school, I'd always see it by the good ol' prohormones @ GNC, and back then I was 'taught' that it was only for older men with low testosterone levels . . being young and un-aware, I just labeled it as just that, and never looked into it again.

    What purpose does it serve exactly ? Counter-acting some shutdown ? ..
    well here...

    test is created by DHEA, DHEA is one step above 4-AD (both versions, diol and dione) and can be considered the parent prohormone, creating basically every other hormone in the body.



    SO in a case like Epistane where its already very synergistic with testosterone it is also anti estrogenic so adding something that converts to both testosterone AND estrogen is beneficial for overall gains and health (as estrogen is required for maximal mass gains and supporting immune system and healthy cholesterol levels and keeping joints lubed).
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post

    SO in a case like Epistane where its already very synergistic with testosterone it is also anti estrogenic so adding something that converts to both testosterone AND estrogen is beneficial for overall gains and health (as estrogen is required for maximal mass gains and supporting immune system and healthy cholesterol levels and keeping joints lubed).
    I learned the immune system part the hard way. My first PCT I destroyed any estrogen. In week 3 of PCT from my first AAS cycle (Test E/ Dbol / Random Designers) I cought the flu while in DC and lost EVERYTHING I gained on cycle.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Damn... Give me a head start!!!!
    make sure to get your app in!!!

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-t...l-new-x-8.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    well luckily there will also be an insane amount of testers chosen

    We are giving out 10 full bottles for testing as well as MANY 5 day sample packs that will only require a 1 post review instead of a log. So basically everyone in that thread will get a chance to try it its just about how much they will get to try -->



    ... Awesome opportunity !!!
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.
    •   
       


  6. Day #20 of PCT:


    - 70 minutes pre-workout: 6 caps Blue Gene
    - 30 minutes pre-workout: 1 scoop Vassive NO
    - 20 minutes pre-workout: 1 cap Anabolic Pump
    - Intra-workout: 5 scoops Xtend w/8 grams of Beta Alanine, 5 grams L-Leucine
    - Post-workout: 90 gram WMS, 1 scoop Dymatize Whey, 1 scoop Dymatize Elite 12 Hr Protein, 5 grams L-Leucine + 1 Power Bar (45 grams carbs)


    Behind-neck Smith Press - 135 * 15, 185 * 12, 225 * 10, 225 * 10, 225 * 8 -> DROP -> 135 * 8
    Seated Side Laterals - 30 * 15, 45 * 12, 50 * 10 reps * 3 sets
    Reverse Pec-dec Flyes - 150 * 20, 210 * 15, 250 * 12, 250 * 10 reps * 2 sets

    Kneeling [on bench] Upright Rows (CLOSE-grip) - 95 * 15, 115 * 12, 135 * 10, 155 * 8

    Dumbbell Shrugs - 150 * 20, 150 * 15 reps * 2 sets


    Weight - ?


    Notes:

    - surprisingly an awesome work out, even following four days of all-out intensity training, two-a-days (including cardio and abs), and dieting. Shoulders looked broader than they ever have, and definition keeps coming in more and more, along with confidence.
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  7. Mini-Review on Renegade Pheromone Soap [RPN]:

    Every Thursday for the past 4 weeks now, me and a group of friends (6-10 of us) have religiously gone to Wings N' Things for Margaritas followed by a tokin'-round with 3-4 blunts in the circle. Since two weeks ago, a new girl joined. She's been looking me up and down quite a bit, showing me good attention, and so on, but nothing more to it . . .

    Last night was my second night of showering with the Renegade Soap. First off, I LOVE the scent ! I swear, I even moisted my fingers and rubbed the bar, and rubbed some on the side of my neck and forarms before I took off to meet my friends.

    So, the aformentioned girl walks in classically late, and we're all sitting there (12 of us this time actually) sipping on our Bud Light or Margarita. She gives me a good big hug, and seemed to light up when she saw me, because I was the only guy out of 6 or 7 guys there who she hugged. She sat down three seats away.. a couple minutes after, she leans over the table and asks to try out my drink. No problem, I said, and scooted it over. Not even 5 minutes after, I'm half-way through my drink, and this time she gets up out of her seats, walks over to me, and sits down on my lap (yes, just like that), and says, 'I'm gonna keep YOU company now!' .. Hmm, girls making the effort ? Rarely see that occur . . .

    I've also got to mention the fact that I came in 90 minutes after my group of friends did, so they were all good and buzzed. Normally, I'd be a little apprehensive to speak out loud in these scenarios, as I had not smoked nor drinken yet, but I found that I 'lit up' as soon as I got in that friendly atmosphere. I was talkative off the bat, felt confident, very happy.. Definite changes compared to how I used to act in a large group like that.

    We'd been there for about 90 minutes before she had to go meet some friends, but she made sure to get my number before she left. I told her I'd get back with her later and maybe hit the bars, but first and foremost, I had to adhere to traditions, and join the smoking-circle - f*kin' DUH, of course I do !

    Oh, let me not forget the fact that a friend has 1/3-1/2 his Big Willie Bud Light left, and I told him I'd chug my margarita if he chugged his beer. I had a 3/4 full Big Willie Cup margarita, my second one for the night actually. I began chugging . . and chuggin . . Chugged 1/2 of a margarita, a frozen one, dammit ! hahaah . . it put me in my place to say the least.

    30 minutes after, we begin rolling our blunts at my buds house. The circle begins, and it's a f*kin' ball !

    Midnight, I'm hiiiigh as a kiiiiite, and a text comes . . the girl from earlier, 'YOU MEETING ME AT NORTHGATE RIGHT?!' .. Once again, girl takin' initiative, hmm, interesting . . Well, at this point in time, I've surpassed all previous high-ness and the double whammy of having two margaritas down only enhanced the effects. I took charge of the 8-people group at my friends house, best mood ever, discussed anything and everything . . enjoying the hellll outta the evening. So yes, I merely texted that girl and said, 'we're been passing around three blunts here, so we're set for a while .. I'll let you know, though!' . . She understood, so not a problem there. Hahaha, don't you love it when the girls actually respect you smokin ?!

    .. I said this was a mini-review, and it kind of is.. I've hung out with this girl before, but neither made any moves or anything .. this time, following Renegade, she made all the moves . . which really makes me wonder ! lol

    .. got my ex coming in tonight/late afternoon. Count on me scrubbing myself down gooooood with that soap before her arrival ! oh, helllssss yesss !
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  8. Hahah. I especially like the "leave me alone, I'll talk to you when I want to" text you sent her.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Hahah. I especially like the "leave me alone, I'll talk to you when I want to" text you sent her.
    Hahaha, as did I. Didn't even secondguess myself there.

    1.) I was happy and content with the people around me
    2.) I had aready spilt $10 on margaritas at Wings N' Things; hitting up the bar street will exponentially increase this amount within the hour.
    3.) Same as #2, only going with girl and buying her drinks will cost me even more.


    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  10. ...with the way it was playing out, I wouldn't doubt that she would have been buying you the drinks!

  11. That banish seems to work well i might have to get some of that for when i use 6-oxo, thanks bro, im looking for your review on that other forum.
    Great log bro, And great post poopey!!!

  12. Great story, sounds like you're having a blast.
    NSCA - CSCS

  13. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    That banish seems to work well i might have to get some of that for when i use 6-oxo, thanks bro, im looking for your review on that other forum.
    Great log bro, And great post poopey!!!
    Yes, Banish has really been treating me well! I still have the other thread up on RPN's forum? I couldn't find it any longer, so I continued 'logging' it here instead . .

    While you're getting Banish, might as well throw in a bar of Renegade . . I believe it's worth a try to anyone, be it placebo or not.
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    ...with the way it was playing out, I wouldn't doubt that she would have been buying you the drinks!
    Hahah, I'll never know, will I !?

    . . thing is, I don't go out to get drunk, and sticking to that one or those two margaritas @ Wings N' More is all I need to get the social buzz going, and without going overboard and throwing up and waking up with a hangover. And having the majority of the group supporting that we end the evening with 3-4 blunts; I'm game ! lol
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  15. An off day, entirely! It's felt good. I've been cleaning my entire apartment, my car, scrubbed the bathroom, vacuumed, cleaned the sink, I've done it all !

    Now it's time for my ex to drop by with some BBQ in a bit . . I'm lathered up on Renegade, so I'm crossing my fingers . . . . . .
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  16. Best of luck to ya bro!

    I just thought of ya awhile ago, while I was getting my daily rations of greens in.. some good greens too bro, really fresh, nah what I'm saying??

  17. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    An off day, entirely! It's felt good. I've been cleaning my entire apartment, my car, scrubbed the bathroom, vacuumed, cleaned the sink, I've done it all !

    Now it's time for my ex to drop by with some BBQ in a bit . . I'm lathered up on Renegade, so I'm crossing my fingers . . . . . .
    I like my rest days too; although they usually occur because my day is so busy with other stuff I don't have time to workout lol.
    Have a hot night

  18. Dude I love cleaning! I feel so comfortable in a clean house. I can't stand dirtyness.

    A chick I used to date was real dirty. She got pissed off that I'd immediately wash all the dishes and counters after I ate. One time after she snapped at me, as though cleaning is a bad thing, I said, "Just because you're a dirty b*tch doesn't mean I have to be."

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Dude I love cleaning! I feel so comfortable in a clean house. I can't stand dirtyness.

    A chick I used to date was real dirty. She got pissed off that I'd immediately wash all the dishes and counters after I ate. One time after she snapped at me, as though cleaning is a bad thing, I said, "Just because you're a dirty b*tch doesn't mean I have to be."
    LMAO your lying!

    thats hilarious.



    Im honestly in between I dont mind being clean, in fact its preferred BUT I also dont mind walking into my house after a workout stripping down to my skivies with a path of clothes to the kitchen then sitting down, eating, checking AM and watching a lil tube before picking up and going to bed.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    LMAO your lying!

    thats hilarious.



    Im honestly in between I dont mind being clean, in fact its preferred BUT I also dont mind walking into my house after a workout stripping down to my skivies with a path of clothes to the kitchen then sitting down, eating, checking AM and watching a lil tube before picking up and going to bed.
    Nope. Not lying at all.

    She was really messy. Like, it was bad. Before I went to college I used to think that all women were clean; but I've learned otherwise. I actually have been to more clean houses or apartments that belong to men rather than women. It's odd.

    Forget that chick anyways. She was the most selfish person I have ever met in my life. I say that with no anger at all. I honestly couldn't believe people that selfish existed.

  21. OOOO believe me you there are.... the ones that are the worst are the ones that dont ACT selfish until they arent getting what they want anymore... then their entire demeanor changes outta no where and go from nice and sweet to raging hoesbeasts ala superb!tch and then sleep with someone else to get what they want.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Best of luck to ya bro!

    I just thought of ya awhile ago, while I was getting my daily rations of greens in.. some good greens too bro, really fresh, nah what I'm saying??
    Hahaha, nah what ya sayin', homie !

    . . . yet I'm sitting here bent over some dry, brown mexican bush-whack . .
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Nope. Not lying at all.

    She was really messy. Like, it was bad. Before I went to college I used to think that all women were clean; but I've learned otherwise. I actually have been to more clean houses or apartments that belong to men rather than women. It's odd.

    Forget that chick anyways. She was the most selfish person I have ever met in my life. I say that with no anger at all. I honestly couldn't believe people that selfish existed.
    Bro, I've seen the likes as well . . My ex lived with two other girls for one year; one who was hooked on pharmaceutical meds (I swear, she came back from the pharmacy one night with 8 orange bottles of various sizes and forms (liquid, pills).. The other a washed-out former beauty queen who lost track of herself; she didn't once give her bathroom a lookover in one year of living there. Fortunately there were two bathrooms at this place, because it looked like a bucket of $hit had exploded in there. Walls of the shower BROWN (they were WHITE tiles), her sink filled with a billion strands of hair, empty tampon boxes all across the sink, alongside an assortment of make up, powders, underwear, socks, and so on . . her mirror had various colored goo all over it, and finding a place to view yourself in this 3 by 5 foot mirror was difficult. Toilet bowl ? Don't get me started . . Towels of blood? oops, I said it. It was sick, just filthy sick . .

    Myself, I need a clean environment around me. I'd be doing dishes and cleaning the kitchen in my ex' old apartment to put it that way. I need 'neat and orderly' otherwise, I'll never sense the fung shue of a room. I'll never get comfortable. I also aired out my apartment for 6 hours today, and now that I come walking in to this place, it looks like an apartment ready for viewing. It helps my mood, helps focus on homework (as I won't be annoyed by seeing a mess around me) ..

    Irish, I got yo back, dawg ! lol
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Hahaha, nah what ya sayin', homie !

    . . . yet I'm sitting here bent over some dry, brown mexican bush-whack
    . .
    That's just sad brother. And here I am sitting on some Tennessee ooey-gooey green bud that is simply awesome! I've been smoking on this same weed for over 6 months now. No lie. My "hook-up" keeps asking me and my little brother if we want something different, if for the taste if nothing else. We both say, "That's not necessary. Just keep bringing in that chunky compressed bud"!! I've smoked on different weed with friends lately, but I am in love with this funky-skunky sh!t. I'm going to be so sad if/when it finally runs out. I'm getting ready to do my fasted HIIT cardio in a few minutes here. After that, it's time for a nice big bowl of oatmeal.....then a nice big bowl of homegrown greens!! Wish you, snagency, and hman85 could enjoy it with me. It's off da hook!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    That's just sad brother. And here I am sitting on some Tennessee ooey-gooey green bud that is simply awesome! I've been smoking on this same weed for over 6 months now. No lie. My "hook-up" keeps asking me and my little brother if we want something different, if for the taste if nothing else. We both say, "That's not necessary. Just keep bringing in that chunky compressed bud"!! I've smoked on different weed with friends lately, but I am in love with this funky-skunky sh!t. I'm going to be so sad if/when it finally runs out. I'm getting ready to do my fasted HIIT cardio in a few minutes here. After that, it's time for a nice big bowl of oatmeal.....then a nice big bowl of homegrown greens!! Wish you, snagency, and hman85 could enjoy it with me. It's off da hook!!!
    One of these days, my friends, one of these days !
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    That's just sad brother. And here I am sitting on some Tennessee ooey-gooey green bud that is simply awesome! I've been smoking on this same weed for over 6 months now. No lie. My "hook-up" keeps asking me and my little brother if we want something different, if for the taste if nothing else. We both say, "That's not necessary. Just keep bringing in that chunky compressed bud"!! I've smoked on different weed with friends lately, but I am in love with this funky-skunky sh!t. I'm going to be so sad if/when it finally runs out. I'm getting ready to do my fasted HIIT cardio in a few minutes here. After that, it's time for a nice big bowl of oatmeal.....then a nice big bowl of homegrown greens!! Wish you, snagency, and hman85 could enjoy it with me. It's off da hook!!!
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thundergod again.

  27. This log is going intensely

  28. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Bro, I've seen the likes as well . . My ex lived with two other girls for one year; one who was hooked on pharmaceutical meds (I swear, she came back from the pharmacy one night with 8 orange bottles of various sizes and forms (liquid, pills).. The other a washed-out former beauty queen who lost track of herself; she didn't once give her bathroom a lookover in one year of living there. Fortunately there were two bathrooms at this place, because it looked like a bucket of $hit had exploded in there. Walls of the shower BROWN (they were WHITE tiles), her sink filled with a billion strands of hair, empty tampon boxes all across the sink, alongside an assortment of make up, powders, underwear, socks, and so on . . her mirror had various colored goo all over it, and finding a place to view yourself in this 3 by 5 foot mirror was difficult. Toilet bowl ? Don't get me started . . Towels of blood? oops, I said it. It was sick, just filthy sick . .

    Myself, I need a clean environment around me. I'd be doing dishes and cleaning the kitchen in my ex' old apartment to put it that way. I need 'neat and orderly' otherwise, I'll never sense the fung shue of a room. I'll never get comfortable. I also aired out my apartment for 6 hours today, and now that I come walking in to this place, it looks like an apartment ready for viewing. It helps my mood, helps focus on homework (as I won't be annoyed by seeing a mess around me) ..

    Irish, I got yo back, dawg ! lol
    Dude, that is absurdly disgusting.

    I was thinking about date-raping myself tonight, but you've ruined that for me.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    This log is going intensely
    I'd say !

    .. and yes, I'm liking the Blue Gene ! Like I've mentioned before, I praise it's sustained energy release and increased stamina, but also, the recovery from workout to workout is tremendous ! I took an OFF-day yesterday, not because I wanted to, but because I reviews my weeks workouts and realized, damn, it's been one helluva torment week with cardio and training, yet I'm not sore ! .. Better be safe than sorry ! lol
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Dude, that is absurdly disgusting.

    I was thinking about date-raping myself tonight, but you've ruined that for me.


    . . I believe it was a good thing I mentioned it then ! haha
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 690
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 03:01 PM
  2. I think I may have twisted my ankle...
    By whiskers in forum Pics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 04:21 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 12:30 AM
  4. BigVrunga''s Homebrew Extravaganza!
    By BigVrunga in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 06:46 PM
  5. All read! I'm so twisted...
    By MySoulFindsRest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 09:17 AM
Log in
Log in