Renegade Pheromone Experiment {Sponsored}

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Renegade Pheromone Soap

This will be my first time ever using a Pheromone, so I am looking forward to giving objective behavioral feedback.
The Renegade Pheromone Soap was given to me by RPN, one of the most innovative companies out. So a huge thank you to Dsade, Crader, and T1!

There will be 3-4 social situations that I will be reviewing, as well as my home life with my wife.
The social situations are…
  • - In a class setting where I teach a Creative Writing course at a local College. (2 night weekly)
  • - At the gym off of POST. (4 days weekly)
  • - Around my friends in a regular social environment. (2 night weekly)
  • - Around the house.
I will be alternating between using the Renegade Soap, and not using it to see if there are any differences in people’s attitude around me. I will then note any details.

You will note levels of talkativeness, touching, attentiveness, general affection, response to your advances, your OWN mood/confidence, and HER mood/response. This is crucial, guys...the affects of pheromones are very dependent on many factors, including how you carry yourself. They WILL affect you, as well as her.

Updates to come.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see how you do! It will be interesting to see how YOU feel on them. I used some of the ones for females and can tell the difference between how I feel and my mood on different ones.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used pure 'none right before working out tonight...and I could definitely tell the difference in focus and, kind of surprisingly, strength (due to aggression, I think).

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I used pure 'none right before working out tonight...and I could definitely tell the difference in focus and, kind of surprisingly, strength (due to aggression, I think).
I'm with u on this bro. I can definately tell difference in mood when using it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update - 10/21/08

Social situation - Gym
  • - I noticed that I had a tuned in feeling going on. It's kind of hard to expalin. My mood was great.
Socail situation - Home
  • - My wife has no idea that the soap is anything other than just that. She entered the bath area and noticed the scent. Within about a minute, she said she loved it. I'm not sure if it's the Pheromone, or the actual scent - time will tell.
  • - Our cats were all about lying all over me last night - they usually just do it fr a few minutes to get their back scratched, but for some reason, they wanted to use me as a pillow. I'm not sure if 'mones may have an impact on animals, too, but I will continue to make notes. My dog was his normal self.
Updates to come.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub-a-dub-dub, use that sh!t in da tub!! HA HA This is a very unusual product. I haven't even heard it was out. I'm going to have to get out more around here. I tend to hover in the same old sections, talking the same old smack! I am interested in your social observations while using the pheromone soap. Be careful around those young college girls!! :chick::whip:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Salute, Iron! Subscribed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[*]- My wife has no idea that the soap is anything other than just that. She entered the bath area and noticed the scent. Within about a minute, she said she loved it. I'm not sure if it's the Pheromone, or the actual scent - time will tell.
Christine had the fantastic idea of combining the scent combo we used in Renegade (it's a complex blend of leather with a few other things I am not giving away to add depth) with a black cherry scent that we used to scent our personal Napalm and make a Reed Diffusor out of it. The funny thing about scent (conscious and unconscious) is the direct affect they have on the primitive portions of the brain. I have been using the REnegade now for quite a few weeks on and off, and am at the point where the scent along triggers the positive mental affects and stimulates a sense of masculine well-being. The reed diffusor is able to trigger it, in a Pavlovian sense, even without the pheromones in it. The scent completely permeates, but not overwhelms, the bedroom.
[*]- Our cats were all about lying all over me last night - they usually just do it fr a few minutes to get their back scratched, but for some reason, they wanted to use me as a pillow. I'm not sure if 'mones may have an impact on animals, too, but I will continue to make notes. My dog was his normal self.
Must resist the urge to cheapen myself by making p*ssy jokes here.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
.... The reed diffusor is able to trigger it, in a Pavlovian sense, even without the pheromones in it.....
This sounds almost too good to be true, Monsieur de Sade! You mind elaborating? :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Christine had the fantastic idea of combining the scent combo we used in Renegade (it's a complex blend of leather with a few other things I am not giving away to add depth) with a black cherry scent that we used to scent our personal Napalm and make a Reed Diffusor out of it. The funny thing about scent (conscious and unconscious) is the direct affect they have on the primitive portions of the brain. I have been using the REnegade now for quite a few weeks on and off, and am at the point where the scent along triggers the positive mental affects and stimulates a sense of masculine well-being. The reed diffusor is able to trigger it, in a Pavlovian sense, even without the pheromones in it. The scent completely permeates, but not overwhelms, the bedroom.
Makes perfect sense.

Must resist the urge to cheapen myself by making p*ssy jokes here.
HaHaha! Yeah, I figured you would say something.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, puss* jokes only serve to get me hotter than a 4-balled Tomcat anyway!! :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm a bit disappointed right now. Not with the Renegade Soap, but the fact that I lathered up, got ready to go teach my class, get there, and am told that all classes are canceled because some nut job decided to call in a threat of, "Virgina Tech nature." WTF is wrong with people? I'll tell you this, something like that goes down, Captain Combat here is going on the offense - and that's all I'm saying.
http://www.wtvm.com/Global/story.asp?S=9221743

Social situation: Home
  • - My wife can't seem to stop trying to snuggle up with me. Maybe this stuff works. In all seriousness, she does like to snuggle/hug (whatever you want to call it) but she's being a bit aggresive about it. I'll continue to make notes.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

Good luck with this buddy. It seems like things are going well so far! :D

:cheers:

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
very interesting and exciting! Subbed... i want some!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey, welcome aboard gentlemen!
This is all new to me; however, I am quickly realizing how strong of an affect Pheromones can have on people.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks awesome! My decision to purchase this is on you Iron!

07zx6r

Awards
subbed...sounds interesting.

if the results come back positive, when will this be available?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This looks awesome! My decision to purchase this is on you Iron!
No pressure, right?
I can only report the facts. I'll leave the BS for someone else to vomit.
So far, though, I can tell a change in some people's personality around me.

Updates to come.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • - My wife can't seem to stop trying to snuggle up with me. Maybe this stuff works. In all seriousness, she does like to snuggle/hug (whatever you want to call it) but she's being a bit aggresive about it. I'll continue to make notes.
Yes. Please do. Very explicit notes. :twisted: I'm just kidding bro. LOL My goddess loves to snuggle all of the time also. Hey, why shouldn't our ladies want to snuggle up on us? We're awesome mutha-fukkers, dude. And buff too. :bb3:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a little something to get those jungle juices flowing this morning. [nomedia]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlklp2b-7kM[/nomedia]

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping for dsade! :)
Just speaking for myself AFTER programming.

Pheromones (and all neurally active chemicals) effects become tied to circumstances surrounding their usage. For example - when you are in the early stages of a new romance, and you find yourself captivated by her perfume. The things you are feeling because of the situation can become "tied" to the activation of the scent receptors from the perfume.

Even years later, the same perfume can ellicit a very powerful PHYSICAL effect.

What I find with the reed diffusor is that the Renegade has already programmed itself so potently into my subconscious, and the effects so powerful, that smelling the scent combination I used in the soap even without the pheromones, causes some of the same reactions.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just speaking for myself AFTER programming.

Pheromones (and all neurally active chemicals) effects become tied to circumstances surrounding their usage. For example - when you are in the early stages of a new romance, and you find yourself captivated by her perfume. The things you are feeling because of the situation can become "tied" to the activation of the scent receptors from the perfume.

Even years later, the same perfume can ellicit a very powerful PHYSICAL effect.

What I find with the reed diffusor is that the Renegade has already programmed itself so potently into my subconscious, and the effects so powerful, that smelling the scent combination I used in the soap even without the pheromones, causes some of the same reactions.
Now I get the Pavlovian connection (given the existence of a trigger)! Thanks! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And did I make you salivate?
Yes, but not in the Pavlovian sense! :) More seriously, I have never used such a product before, and I am very interested in the feedback. Looks like it just moved up on the list of to-try products!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, but not in the Pavlovian sense! :) More seriously, I have never used such a product before, and I am very interested in the feedback. Looks like it just moved up on the list of to-try products!
A very observant poster just did a little extra motivating through PMs to take advantage of some observations in order to do some innovations in this area.

Looks for a few new interesting products in this area soon. (I have a hypothesis about the different 'mones and PLACEMENT on the body, to ellicit a more complex manipulation* of the psychological states.

*By manipulation I am not speaking of using people selfishly. I really do hope these products will help people solidify/spice up relationships that they have interest in pursuing or are currently in, and NOT as some sort of "trick".

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Along the lines of other 'mone products, I would sure think a deodorant version of Renegade would be hugely effective. The heat produced in the underarms would (it would seem to me) vaporize the pheremones and release them for all to "enjoy" :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They can be alot of fun. As well as the reaction it gives you yourself. I can see them being used to boost your confidence before a speech or area where you have to talk to people in a job sense.

cakez

Awards
I'm gonna watch this! Very interested in this product... keep it up can't wait for more!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Along the lines of other 'mone products, I would sure think a deodorant version of Renegade would be hugely effective. The heat produced in the underarms would (it would seem to me) vaporize the pheremones and release them for all to "enjoy" :)
I just started looking into what is required for this. I think I should be able to do a gel-type deodorant in the not-too distant future.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update -
  • - I stopped using the soap for a few days at home. I also put the soap in a travel case so the scent would not stick around after the initial usage. I believe the Pheromone works well on her because she is so touchy-feely after I use it in the morning. Usually, she gives me my space because she knows I don't like to be messed with in the AM, and/or, upon waking. However, I like the "morning delight!" So the next several days will tell me if the Pheromone is causing the early morning cardio sessions. ;)
Social situation: Weekend with friends.
  • - My wife's friends typically come over and watch "girly movies" while their husbands and I are out on my land with our ATV's, and/or shooting our arsenal of firearms. I noticed that a few of them (the women) were acting very flirtatious, and openly making comments that were supposedly, in good nature. Maybe I am just noticing how they're acting because of the experiment that is on going; however, I can't help but to wonder how much of the playfulness is the direct result of the Pheromone. I will make a further determination this upcoming weekend. Which should be interesting because we all are going to a Halloween Costume party... :D
Updates to come.

Last edited:
ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just started looking into what is required for this. I think I should be able to do a gel-type deodorant in the not-too distant future.

yeah thatd be totally sweet cause u sweat on your armpits

uve got a great brain man!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update -
  • - I stopped using the soap for a few days at home. I also put the soap in a travel case so the scent would not stick around after the initial usage. I believe the Pheromone works well on her because she is so touchy-feely after I use it in the morning. Usually, she gives me my space because she knows I don't like to be messed with in the AM, and/or, upon waking. However, I like the "morning delight!" So the next several days will tell me if the Pheromone is causing the early morning cardio sessions. ;)
  • - My wife's friends typically come over and watch "girly movies" while their husbands and I are out on my land with our ATV's, and/or shooting our arsenal of firearms. I noticed that a few of them were acting very flirtatious, and openly making comments that were supposedly, in good nature. Maybe I am just noticing how they're acting because of the experiment that is on going; however, I can't help but to wonder how much of the playfulness is the direct result of the Pheromone. I will make a further determination this upcoming weekend. Which should be interesting because we all are going to a Halloween Costume party... :D
Updates to come.
dude go to the halloween party talk to a few people, then go to the bathroom spray some, and then go talk to the same people.
thatd be awesome

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the detail in your log, Iron. I am really looking forward to the feedback relating to the Halloween Costume weekend. :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update -
  • - My wife's friends typically come over and watch "girly movies" while their husbands and I are out on my land with our ATV's, and/or shooting our arsenal of firearms. I noticed that a few of them (the women) were acting very flirtatious, and openly making comments that were supposedly, in good nature. Maybe I am just noticing how they're acting because of the experiment that is on going; however, I can't help but to wonder how much of the playfulness is the direct result of the Pheromone. I will make a further determination this upcoming weekend. Which should be interesting because we all are going to a Halloween Costume party... :D
Updates to come.
Looking forward to those updates bro. Just out of insane curiosity, what are you going to go dressed up as to the Halloween Party??!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to those updates bro. Just out of insane curiosity, what are you going to go dressed up as to the Halloween Party??!!
HeHeHe!!!
Two options right now:
1) Dirk Diggler :D
2) Spartan
I'm still trying to decide. If I go as Dirk, my wife is dressing up as Roller-Skate Girl; if I go as a Spartan, my wife is dressing up as a Queen God.
We'll see... but pictures will be plentiful! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HeHeHe!!!
Two options right now:
1) Dirk Diggler :D
2) Spartan
I'm still trying to decide. If I go as Dirk, my wife is dressing up as Roller-Skate Girl; if I go as a Spartan, my wife is dressing up as a Queen God.
We'll see... but pictures will be plentiful! :D
Try Horus! :D

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Update -
Updates to come.
Iron I've noticed alot of the touchy feely thing..My girl wants to hold hands again, shoot we hav'nt done that sence we first met. Log looks awesome, I actually just found out you were runing it too,come by my log and compare notes big-dawg.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Iron I've noticed alot of the touchy feely thing..My girl wants to hold hands again, shoot we hav'nt done that sence we first met. Log looks awesome, I actually just found out you were runing it too,come by my log and compare notes big-dawg.
Is there any pheremone you can use to STOP that crap haha...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update to come this evening...
:D

Last edited:

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Interested in this product, lookin forward to hearing what happened.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dsade... Renegade candles bro. Pheremone candles would be the **** if they worked.

Cash cow right there.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade... Renegade candles bro. Pheremone candles would be the **** if they worked.

Cash cow right there.
Are you talking about the Massage ones, or regular candles?

We have the Renegade scent in a reed diffusor right now, and I LOVE it. The only issue with having the pheromones in it would be possible desensitization.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I meant any regular scented candle for "closing the deal"...

Thinking a way to put someone you want to be social with in the right mindset Candles and scent have been used for years, why not add pheramones to the arsenal for special occasions.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookn forward to the update!