dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Observation request-

Are any of you noticing a distinct change in the scent of your sweat at the gym after using the Renegade - even much earlier in the day?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Observation request-

Are any of you noticing a distinct change in the scent of your sweat at the gym after using the Renegade - even much earlier in the day?
Holy hell! I was actually going to note that... but yes. I noticed it last Thursday. It's a very dull, but sweet scent.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has any tester actually used Renegade as a deodorant in the armpit area after a shower? If yes, was the effect different (more intense) than the standard application?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well you can wash with it there, but as far as a standalone deoderant..ewwww! It would not mask body odor.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you can wash with it there, but as far as a standalone deoderant..ewwww! It would not mask body odor.
The intention is not to mask body odour, but to see if its potency is enhanced, as it remains on the skin for a while longer than with the traditional application.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
That would be interesting if that did work

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Well, first off, Halloween turned out to be a bit on the strange side. My wife came down with a really bad case of tonsillitis and had to have them removed that day. So, Halloween night was spent watching TV in her hospital room, while feeding her Frozen Yogurt. But, that’s not the worst part. The antibiotic that the DR put her on proved to be worse than the actual procedure. She became very ill, and had to be kept longer than the normal 24-36 hours. That was my weekend. YAYYY!
Good news is that she is fully recovered and is in great spirits.
I apologize for the delayed update.

I stopped using the Pheromone soap while she was recovering. I did, however, use it when I taught my Wednesday night class. I didn’t notice anyone acting differently toward me, but I did notice an improvement in my attitude. I was almost ‘high-like’ with a side of, “Hey, how you doin?” (Fonz style)

As I noted earlier this week, when I do use this and sweat, I have a very distinct sweet odor. My wife has noticed it as well. She said it smells like honey; although, I disagree. Weird, to say the least.

Updates to come soon. I promise. :D

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good thing you came in, I was just about to tell them about how some soccer mom scooped you up and has taken you hostage on a desert island! (Until you run out of pheromone atleast) :lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your wife! As we say around here, I wish her a speedy recovery!!;)

How long is this bar of soap supposed to last?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your wife! As we say around here, I wish her a speedy recovery!!;)

How long is this bar of soap supposed to last?
I'm not sure, really. It appears to be about 70% from its original state. It should last for 45 days if you don't use it everyday, IMO. Also, make sure you put it in a travel case to prevent it from constantly degrading in the shower.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll have an update for you all at some point today.
And it has to do with a hot tub... ;)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have an update for you all at some point today.
And it has to do with a hot tub... ;)
Hot tub??!! Sounds about right!! You have a PM my brutha.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
at least put up some hot ass pics to keep us goin while we wait!:hammer: You always find the best Iron! I dont know how you do it!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need some new material :nono:

:lol: jus messin shes still doin it for me

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rolleyes: *sighs of relief* I love this thread

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha so when do we hear about it??
I won't lie - I forgot about this; for some reason I thought I had told you guys.
But, you have to wait until I have a little more time.
Also, I have taken a break from using, or even smelling the soap. I believe some sort of tolerance was built up. I do, however, plan on using it over the Holidays since I will be around a lot of people.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I won't lie - I forgot about this; for some reason I thought I had told you guys.
Also, I have taken a break from using, or even smelling the soap. I believe some sort of tolerance was built up. I do, however, plan on using it over the Holidays since I will be around a lot of people.
:jaw: Just pulling your legs, Iron! :)

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Also when you use it do you use it all over your body or only on your chest i just bought some and am curious if i should just use it on my chest and around my kneck to not have to strong of a scent i guess, just askin for ur advice

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also when you use it do you use it all over your body or only on your chest i just bought some and am curious if i should just use it on my chest and around my kneck to not have to strong of a scent i guess, just askin for ur advice
Depends, really. I didn't notice any difference between washing the entire body with it as opposed to just washing my chest, neck, and under-arms. I would say just test it out for yourself to see what works the best for you.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back to the thread. You've been missing in action around here soldier!! Are you planning on eating your bodyweight in turkey-lurkey-lurkey this Thursday??!! I am!! :rofl:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome back to the thread. You've been missing in action around here soldier!! Are you planning on eating your bodyweight in turkey-lurkey-lurkey this Thursday??!! I am!! :rofl:
I plan on rocking out with my c0ck out! ;)
I'm going to eat, but not over-indulge... too much.;)

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
you al probably stuffed your faces full i know i did with all that turkey, stuffing mashed potatoes omg it was soo fukn good!!!
neway back to renegade ive been testing it out for me there isnt much difference as to when i use the soap all ova my body or just in the areas where the scent will be able to be smelled, and by the way my girl absolutely loves the smell of me when i get out of the shower within minutes she takes her clothes off and then comes the cardio sessions:D idk if its the renegade helping makin her want it more, but w.e it is i like it!!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you al probably stuffed your faces full i know i did with all that turkey, stuffing mashed potatoes omg it was soo fukn good!!!
neway back to renegade ive been testing it out for me there isnt much difference as to when i use the soap all ova my body or just in the areas where the scent will be able to be smelled, and by the way my girl absolutely loves the smell of me when i get out of the shower within minutes she takes her clothes off and then comes the cardio sessions:D idk if its the renegade helping makin her want it more, but w.e it is i like it!!!
Yeah, it's the same with me. Renegade definitely adds a certain unknown factor to the all-ready complicated chemical process between man and woman. I truly believe in this product.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it's the same with me. Renegade definitely adds a certain unknown factor to the all-ready complicated chemical process between man and woman. I truly believe in this product.
Well said! :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
oh jeez! where have i been! Can't believe i've missed this. I'm going to have to catch up. I'm seeing some nice photos popping up! :D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i see theres a big gap in posts...are you still using the soap?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can a parfum interfer with the pheromones?
Eh, I'll let Dsade answer this one. ;)

Now that this thread has been resurrected, I am getting my soap back out and I'm going to start using it again to compare from my earlier experience.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that this thread has been resurrected, I am getting my soap back out and I'm going to start using it again to compare from my earlier experience.
Updates? :run:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will have one for you later today.

And no need to run, Ike - this is a safe zone. ;)
I actually took off to sort out something else in time for your update later today! :D Looking forward to it, my friend! :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I don't like using bar soaps, does it come in a shower gel form? If not, is there a plan to make one?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't like using bar soaps, does it come in a shower gel form? If not, is there a plan to make one?
It's only in bar form at the moment; however, I'll let RPN answer the question of liquid form.

I tot like bottled liquid soap, but with this, it is not something that I use to clean myself everytime. I average 2-3 showers a day, but will only use the Renegade Soap when I am going to be around a lot of people, or when I want to spark my wife's interest. She responds great to the pheromone.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I guess I can use my standard shower gel first, then finish off with Renegade.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not the arms..gasp! Thats the part close to our nose when you guys wrap your arms around us!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hows it goin? Gettn mad booty? :hammer:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here some Coco for yas :D fap fap faparoonie...shes on the cover on the latest Curves...my purv self had to buy it :D...did i say fap fap?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ice T is a lucky sunuva :frustrate

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!