Renegade Pheromone Experiment {Sponsored}

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Sorry to hear about your wife! As we say around here, I wish her a speedy recovery!!

How long is this bar of soap supposed to last?
    I'm not sure, really. It appears to be about 70% from its original state. It should last for 45 days if you don't use it everyday, IMO. Also, make sure you put it in a travel case to prevent it from constantly degrading in the shower.

2. I'll have an update for you all at some point today.
    And it has to do with a hot tub...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I'll have an update for you all at some point today.
    Hot tub??!! Sounds about right!! You have a PM my brutha.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

4. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I'll have an update for you all at some point today.
    Yeah brother, get it on haha!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. at least put up some hot ass pics to keep us goin while we wait! You always find the best Iron! I dont know how you do it!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

6. I can do that, Met...

7. Need some new material

jus messin shes still doin it for me

8. *sighs of relief* I love this thread

9. haha so when do we hear about it??
    •   

10. Quote Originally Posted by MMAMONSTER19 View Post
    haha so when do we hear about it??
    I won't lie - I forgot about this; for some reason I thought I had told you guys.
    But, you have to wait until I have a little more time.
    Also, I have taken a break from using, or even smelling the soap. I believe some sort of tolerance was built up. I do, however, plan on using it over the Holidays since I will be around a lot of people.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I won't lie - I forgot about this; for some reason I thought I had told you guys.
    Also, I have taken a break from using, or even smelling the soap. I believe some sort of tolerance was built up. I do, however, plan on using it over the Holidays since I will be around a lot of people.
    Just pulling your legs, Iron!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

12. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Just pulling your legs, Iron!
    Just not my right one...

13. Also when you use it do you use it all over your body or only on your chest i just bought some and am curious if i should just use it on my chest and around my kneck to not have to strong of a scent i guess, just askin for ur advice

14. Quote Originally Posted by MMAMONSTER19 View Post
    Also when you use it do you use it all over your body or only on your chest i just bought some and am curious if i should just use it on my chest and around my kneck to not have to strong of a scent i guess, just askin for ur advice
    Depends, really. I didn't notice any difference between washing the entire body with it as opposed to just washing my chest, neck, and under-arms. I would say just test it out for yourself to see what works the best for you.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Welcome back to the thread. You've been missing in action around here soldier!! Are you planning on eating your bodyweight in turkey-lurkey-lurkey this Thursday??!! I am!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

16. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Welcome back to the thread. You've been missing in action around here soldier!! Are you planning on eating your bodyweight in turkey-lurkey-lurkey this Thursday??!! I am!!
    I plan on rocking out with my c0ck out!
    I'm going to eat, but not over-indulge... too much.

17. you al probably stuffed your faces full i know i did with all that turkey, stuffing mashed potatoes omg it was soo fukn good!!!
    neway back to renegade ive been testing it out for me there isnt much difference as to when i use the soap all ova my body or just in the areas where the scent will be able to be smelled, and by the way my girl absolutely loves the smell of me when i get out of the shower within minutes she takes her clothes off and then comes the cardio sessions idk if its the renegade helping makin her want it more, but w.e it is i like it!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by MMAMONSTER19 View Post
    you al probably stuffed your faces full i know i did with all that turkey, stuffing mashed potatoes omg it was soo fukn good!!!
    neway back to renegade ive been testing it out for me there isnt much difference as to when i use the soap all ova my body or just in the areas where the scent will be able to be smelled, and by the way my girl absolutely loves the smell of me when i get out of the shower within minutes she takes her clothes off and then comes the cardio sessions idk if its the renegade helping makin her want it more, but w.e it is i like it!!!
    Yeah, it's the same with me. Renegade definitely adds a certain unknown factor to the all-ready complicated chemical process between man and woman. I truly believe in this product.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Yeah, it's the same with me. Renegade definitely adds a certain unknown factor to the all-ready complicated chemical process between man and woman. I truly believe in this product.
    Well said!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

20. Can a parfum interfer with the pheromones?

21. oh jeez! where have i been! Can't believe i've missed this. I'm going to have to catch up. I'm seeing some nice photos popping up!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, e****lence is not an act, but a habit.”

22. i see theres a big gap in posts...are you still using the soap?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, e****lence is not an act, but a habit.”

23. Quote Originally Posted by MacWanted View Post
    Can a parfum interfer with the pheromones?
    Eh, I'll let Dsade answer this one.

Now that this thread has been resurrected, I am getting my soap back out and I'm going to start using it again to compare from my earlier experience.

24. Quote Originally Posted by MacWanted View Post
    Can a parfum interfer with the pheromones?

No, many people use a cover scent over their pheremones. They work regardless of your cologne.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz;
    Now that this thread has been resurrected, I am getting my soap back out and I'm going to start using it again to compare from my earlier experience.
    Updates?

26. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Updates?
    I will have one for you later today.

And no need to run, Ike - this is a safe zone.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz;
    I will have one for you later today.

And no need to run, Ike - this is a safe zone.
    I actually took off to sort out something else in time for your update later today! Looking forward to it, my friend!

28. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I actually took off to sort out something else in time for your update later today! Looking forward to it, my friend!
    Ike, didn't you purchase some yourself? Have you used it?

29. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz;
    Ike, didn't you purchase some yourself? Have you used it?
    Only once. More consistent use will follow in due course.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 02:15 PM
  2. RPN's Renegade Pheromone Soap
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 250
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 01:44 PM
  3. RPN requests testers....Renegade Pheromone Soap
    By dsade in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 01:13 PM
  4. RPN's Renegade Pheromone Soap.