Renegade Pheromone Experiment {Sponsored}

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Try Horus!
    I was trying to leave that one for you, Ike!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Update -
    Social situation: Home
    • - I stopped using the soap for a few days at home. I also put the soap in a travel case so the scent would not stick around after the initial usage. I believe the Pheromone works well on her because she is so touchy-feely after I use it in the morning. Usually, she gives me my space because she knows I don't like to be messed with in the AM, and/or, upon waking. However, I like the "morning delight!" So the next several days will tell me if the Pheromone is causing the early morning cardio sessions.


    Social situation: Weekend with friends.
    • - My wife's friends typically come over and watch "girly movies" while their husbands and I are out on my land with our ATV's, and/or shooting our arsenal of firearms. I noticed that a few of them (the women) were acting very flirtatious, and openly making comments that were supposedly, in good nature. Maybe I am just noticing how they're acting because of the experiment that is on going; however, I can't help but to wonder how much of the playfulness is the direct result of the Pheromone. I will make a further determination this upcoming weekend. Which should be interesting because we all are going to a Halloween Costume party...

    Updates to come.
    Iron I've noticed alot of the touchy feely thing..My girl wants to hold hands again, shoot we hav'nt done that sence we first met. Log looks awesome, I actually just found out you were runing it too,come by my log and compare notes big-dawg.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Iron I've noticed alot of the touchy feely thing..My girl wants to hold hands again, shoot we hav'nt done that sence we first met. Log looks awesome, I actually just found out you were runing it too,come by my log and compare notes big-dawg.
    Is there any pheremone you can use to STOP that crap haha...
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Is there any pheremone you can use to STOP that crap haha...
    i think it is called Eau du Jayhawkk.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Update to come this evening...
    Last edited by Iron Lungz; 11-04-2008 at 05:15 PM.

  6. Interested in this product, lookin forward to hearing what happened.

  7. Dsade... Renegade candles bro. Pheremone candles would be the **** if they worked.

    Cash cow right there.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Dsade... Renegade candles bro. Pheremone candles would be the **** if they worked.

    Cash cow right there.
    Are you talking about the Massage ones, or regular candles?


    We have the Renegade scent in a reed diffusor right now, and I LOVE it. The only issue with having the pheromones in it would be possible desensitization.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. I meant any regular scented candle for "closing the deal"...

    Thinking a way to put someone you want to be social with in the right mindset Candles and scent have been used for years, why not add pheramones to the arsenal for special occasions.

  10. Lookn forward to the update!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  11. Your outcome is looking alot like mine...im telling you this stf works..lol

  12. Observation request-

    Are any of you noticing a distinct change in the scent of your sweat at the gym after using the Renegade - even much earlier in the day?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Observation request-

    Are any of you noticing a distinct change in the scent of your sweat at the gym after using the Renegade - even much earlier in the day?
    Holy hell! I was actually going to note that... but yes. I noticed it last Thursday. It's a very dull, but sweet scent.

  14. Has any tester actually used Renegade as a deodorant in the armpit area after a shower? If yes, was the effect different (more intense) than the standard application?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  15. Well you can wash with it there, but as far as a standalone deoderant..ewwww! It would not mask body odor.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well you can wash with it there, but as far as a standalone deoderant..ewwww! It would not mask body odor.
    The intention is not to mask body odour, but to see if its potency is enhanced, as it remains on the skin for a while longer than with the traditional application.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  17. That would be interesting if that did work

  18. Update:

    Well, first off, Halloween turned out to be a bit on the strange side. My wife came down with a really bad case of tonsillitis and had to have them removed that day. So, Halloween night was spent watching TV in her hospital room, while feeding her Frozen Yogurt. But, that’s not the worst part. The antibiotic that the DR put her on proved to be worse than the actual procedure. She became very ill, and had to be kept longer than the normal 24-36 hours. That was my weekend. YAYYY!
    Good news is that she is fully recovered and is in great spirits.
    I apologize for the delayed update.

    I stopped using the Pheromone soap while she was recovering. I did, however, use it when I taught my Wednesday night class. I didn’t notice anyone acting differently toward me, but I did notice an improvement in my attitude. I was almost ‘high-like’ with a side of, “Hey, how you doin?” (Fonz style)

    As I noted earlier this week, when I do use this and sweat, I have a very distinct sweet odor. My wife has noticed it as well. She said it smells like honey; although, I disagree. Weird, to say the least.

    Updates to come soon. I promise.

  19. Good thing you came in, I was just about to tell them about how some soccer mom scooped you up and has taken you hostage on a desert island! (Until you run out of pheromone atleast)

  20. Sorry to hear about your wife! As we say around here, I wish her a speedy recovery!!

    How long is this bar of soap supposed to last?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  21. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Sorry to hear about your wife! As we say around here, I wish her a speedy recovery!!

    How long is this bar of soap supposed to last?
    I'm not sure, really. It appears to be about 70% from its original state. It should last for 45 days if you don't use it everyday, IMO. Also, make sure you put it in a travel case to prevent it from constantly degrading in the shower.

  22. I'll have an update for you all at some point today.
    And it has to do with a hot tub...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I'll have an update for you all at some point today.
    And it has to do with a hot tub...
    Hot tub??!! Sounds about right!! You have a PM my brutha.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I'll have an update for you all at some point today.
    And it has to do with a hot tub...
    Yeah brother, get it on haha!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  25. at least put up some hot ass pics to keep us goin while we wait! You always find the best Iron! I dont know how you do it!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  26. I can do that, Met...


  27. Need some new material

    jus messin shes still doin it for me
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  28. *sighs of relief* I love this thread
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  29. haha so when do we hear about it??

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MMAMONSTER19 View Post
    haha so when do we hear about it??
    I won't lie - I forgot about this; for some reason I thought I had told you guys.
    But, you have to wait until I have a little more time.
    Also, I have taken a break from using, or even smelling the soap. I believe some sort of tolerance was built up. I do, however, plan on using it over the Holidays since I will be around a lot of people.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I won't lie - I forgot about this; for some reason I thought I had told you guys.
    But, you have to wait until I have a little more time.
    Also, I have taken a break from using, or even smelling the soap. I believe some sort of tolerance was built up. I do, however, plan on using it over the Holidays since I will be around a lot of people.
    Just pulling your legs, Iron!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Just pulling your legs, Iron!
    Just not my right one...

  33. Also when you use it do you use it all over your body or only on your chest i just bought some and am curious if i should just use it on my chest and around my kneck to not have to strong of a scent i guess, just askin for ur advice

  34. Quote Originally Posted by MMAMONSTER19 View Post
    Also when you use it do you use it all over your body or only on your chest i just bought some and am curious if i should just use it on my chest and around my kneck to not have to strong of a scent i guess, just askin for ur advice
    Depends, really. I didn't notice any difference between washing the entire body with it as opposed to just washing my chest, neck, and under-arms. I would say just test it out for yourself to see what works the best for you.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I won't lie - I forgot about this; for some reason I thought I had told you guys.
    But, you have to wait until I have a little more time.
    Also, I have taken a break from using, or even smelling the soap. I believe some sort of tolerance was built up. I do, however, plan on using it over the Holidays since I will be around a lot of people.
    Welcome back to the thread. You've been missing in action around here soldier!! Are you planning on eating your bodyweight in turkey-lurkey-lurkey this Thursday??!! I am!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  36. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Welcome back to the thread. You've been missing in action around here soldier!! Are you planning on eating your bodyweight in turkey-lurkey-lurkey this Thursday??!! I am!!
    I plan on rocking out with my c0ck out!
    I'm going to eat, but not over-indulge... too much.

  37. you al probably stuffed your faces full i know i did with all that turkey, stuffing mashed potatoes omg it was soo fukn good!!!
    neway back to renegade ive been testing it out for me there isnt much difference as to when i use the soap all ova my body or just in the areas where the scent will be able to be smelled, and by the way my girl absolutely loves the smell of me when i get out of the shower within minutes she takes her clothes off and then comes the cardio sessions idk if its the renegade helping makin her want it more, but w.e it is i like it!!!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by MMAMONSTER19 View Post
    you al probably stuffed your faces full i know i did with all that turkey, stuffing mashed potatoes omg it was soo fukn good!!!
    neway back to renegade ive been testing it out for me there isnt much difference as to when i use the soap all ova my body or just in the areas where the scent will be able to be smelled, and by the way my girl absolutely loves the smell of me when i get out of the shower within minutes she takes her clothes off and then comes the cardio sessions idk if its the renegade helping makin her want it more, but w.e it is i like it!!!
    Yeah, it's the same with me. Renegade definitely adds a certain unknown factor to the all-ready complicated chemical process between man and woman. I truly believe in this product.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Yeah, it's the same with me. Renegade definitely adds a certain unknown factor to the all-ready complicated chemical process between man and woman. I truly believe in this product.
    Well said!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 01:15 PM
  2. RPN's Renegade Pheromone Soap
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 250
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 12:44 PM
  3. RPN requests testers....Renegade Pheromone Soap
    By dsade in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 12:13 PM
  4. RPN's Renegade Pheromone Soap.
    By Iron Lungz in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 09:30 AM
Log in
Log in