Renegade Pheromone Experiment {Sponsored}

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I'm gonna watch this! Very interested in this product... keep it up can't wait for more!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Along the lines of other 'mone products, I would sure think a deodorant version of Renegade would be hugely effective. The heat produced in the underarms would (it would seem to me) vaporize the pheremones and release them for all to "enjoy"
    I just started looking into what is required for this. I think I should be able to do a gel-type deodorant in the not-too distant future.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. Update -
    Social situation: Home
    • - I stopped using the soap for a few days at home. I also put the soap in a travel case so the scent would not stick around after the initial usage. I believe the Pheromone works well on her because she is so touchy-feely after I use it in the morning. Usually, she gives me my space because she knows I don't like to be messed with in the AM, and/or, upon waking. However, I like the "morning delight!" So the next several days will tell me if the Pheromone is causing the early morning cardio sessions.


    Social situation: Weekend with friends.
    • - My wife's friends typically come over and watch "girly movies" while their husbands and I are out on my land with our ATV's, and/or shooting our arsenal of firearms. I noticed that a few of them (the women) were acting very flirtatious, and openly making comments that were supposedly, in good nature. Maybe I am just noticing how they're acting because of the experiment that is on going; however, I can't help but to wonder how much of the playfulness is the direct result of the Pheromone. I will make a further determination this upcoming weekend. Which should be interesting because we all are going to a Halloween Costume party...

    Updates to come.
    Last edited by Iron Lungz; 10-28-2008 at 06:59 AM.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I just started looking into what is required for this. I think I should be able to do a gel-type deodorant in the not-too distant future.

    yeah thatd be totally sweet cause u sweat on your armpits

    uve got a great brain man!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Update -
    Social situation: Home
    • - I stopped using the soap for a few days at home. I also put the soap in a travel case so the scent would not stick around after the initial usage. I believe the Pheromone works well on her because she is so touchy-feely after I use it in the morning. Usually, she gives me my space because she knows I don't like to be messed with in the AM, and/or, upon waking. However, I like the "morning delight!" So the next several days will tell me if the Pheromone is causing the early morning cardio sessions.


    Social situation: Weekend with friends.
    • - My wife's friends typically come over and watch "girly movies" while their husbands and I are out on my land with our ATV's, and/or shooting our arsenal of firearms. I noticed that a few of them were acting very flirtatious, and openly making comments that were supposedly, in good nature. Maybe I am just noticing how they're acting because of the experiment that is on going; however, I can't help but to wonder how much of the playfulness is the direct result of the Pheromone. I will make a further determination this upcoming weekend. Which should be interesting because we all are going to a Halloween Costume party...

    Updates to come.
    dude go to the halloween party talk to a few people, then go to the bathroom spray some, and then go talk to the same people.
    thatd be awesome
    •   
       


  6. It's a soap, not a spray...
    But I get your point.

  7. I like the detail in your log, Iron. I am really looking forward to the feedback relating to the Halloween Costume weekend.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Update -
    Social situation: Home
    • - I stopped using the soap for a few days at home. I also put the soap in a travel case so the scent would not stick around after the initial usage. I believe the Pheromone works well on her because she is so touchy-feely after I use it in the morning. Usually, she gives me my space because she knows I don't like to be messed with in the AM, and/or, upon waking. However, I like the "morning delight!" So the next several days will tell me if the Pheromone is causing the early morning cardio sessions.


    Social situation: Weekend with friends.
    • - My wife's friends typically come over and watch "girly movies" while their husbands and I are out on my land with our ATV's, and/or shooting our arsenal of firearms. I noticed that a few of them (the women) were acting very flirtatious, and openly making comments that were supposedly, in good nature. Maybe I am just noticing how they're acting because of the experiment that is on going; however, I can't help but to wonder how much of the playfulness is the direct result of the Pheromone. I will make a further determination this upcoming weekend. Which should be interesting because we all are going to a Halloween Costume party...

    Updates to come.
    Looking forward to those updates bro. Just out of insane curiosity, what are you going to go dressed up as to the Halloween Party??!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Looking forward to those updates bro. Just out of insane curiosity, what are you going to go dressed up as to the Halloween Party??!!
    HeHeHe!!!
    Two options right now:
    1) Dirk Diggler
    2) Spartan
    I'm still trying to decide. If I go as Dirk, my wife is dressing up as Roller-Skate Girl; if I go as a Spartan, my wife is dressing up as a Queen God.
    We'll see... but pictures will be plentiful!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    HeHeHe!!!
    Two options right now:
    1) Dirk Diggler
    2) Spartan
    I'm still trying to decide. If I go as Dirk, my wife is dressing up as Roller-Skate Girl; if I go as a Spartan, my wife is dressing up as a Queen God.
    We'll see... but pictures will be plentiful!
    Try Horus!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Try Horus!
    I was trying to leave that one for you, Ike!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Update -
    Social situation: Home
    • - I stopped using the soap for a few days at home. I also put the soap in a travel case so the scent would not stick around after the initial usage. I believe the Pheromone works well on her because she is so touchy-feely after I use it in the morning. Usually, she gives me my space because she knows I don't like to be messed with in the AM, and/or, upon waking. However, I like the "morning delight!" So the next several days will tell me if the Pheromone is causing the early morning cardio sessions.


    Social situation: Weekend with friends.
    • - My wife's friends typically come over and watch "girly movies" while their husbands and I are out on my land with our ATV's, and/or shooting our arsenal of firearms. I noticed that a few of them (the women) were acting very flirtatious, and openly making comments that were supposedly, in good nature. Maybe I am just noticing how they're acting because of the experiment that is on going; however, I can't help but to wonder how much of the playfulness is the direct result of the Pheromone. I will make a further determination this upcoming weekend. Which should be interesting because we all are going to a Halloween Costume party...

    Updates to come.
    Iron I've noticed alot of the touchy feely thing..My girl wants to hold hands again, shoot we hav'nt done that sence we first met. Log looks awesome, I actually just found out you were runing it too,come by my log and compare notes big-dawg.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Iron I've noticed alot of the touchy feely thing..My girl wants to hold hands again, shoot we hav'nt done that sence we first met. Log looks awesome, I actually just found out you were runing it too,come by my log and compare notes big-dawg.
    Is there any pheremone you can use to STOP that crap haha...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Is there any pheremone you can use to STOP that crap haha...
    i think it is called Eau du Jayhawkk.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Update to come this evening...
    Last edited by Iron Lungz; 11-04-2008 at 05:15 PM.

  16. Interested in this product, lookin forward to hearing what happened.

  17. Dsade... Renegade candles bro. Pheremone candles would be the **** if they worked.

    Cash cow right there.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Dsade... Renegade candles bro. Pheremone candles would be the **** if they worked.

    Cash cow right there.
    Are you talking about the Massage ones, or regular candles?


    We have the Renegade scent in a reed diffusor right now, and I LOVE it. The only issue with having the pheromones in it would be possible desensitization.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. I meant any regular scented candle for "closing the deal"...

    Thinking a way to put someone you want to be social with in the right mindset Candles and scent have been used for years, why not add pheramones to the arsenal for special occasions.

  20. Lookn forward to the update!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  21. Your outcome is looking alot like mine...im telling you this stf works..lol

  22. Observation request-

    Are any of you noticing a distinct change in the scent of your sweat at the gym after using the Renegade - even much earlier in the day?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Observation request-

    Are any of you noticing a distinct change in the scent of your sweat at the gym after using the Renegade - even much earlier in the day?
    Holy hell! I was actually going to note that... but yes. I noticed it last Thursday. It's a very dull, but sweet scent.

  24. Has any tester actually used Renegade as a deodorant in the armpit area after a shower? If yes, was the effect different (more intense) than the standard application?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  25. Well you can wash with it there, but as far as a standalone deoderant..ewwww! It would not mask body odor.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well you can wash with it there, but as far as a standalone deoderant..ewwww! It would not mask body odor.
    The intention is not to mask body odour, but to see if its potency is enhanced, as it remains on the skin for a while longer than with the traditional application.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  27. That would be interesting if that did work

  28. Update:

    Well, first off, Halloween turned out to be a bit on the strange side. My wife came down with a really bad case of tonsillitis and had to have them removed that day. So, Halloween night was spent watching TV in her hospital room, while feeding her Frozen Yogurt. But, that’s not the worst part. The antibiotic that the DR put her on proved to be worse than the actual procedure. She became very ill, and had to be kept longer than the normal 24-36 hours. That was my weekend. YAYYY!
    Good news is that she is fully recovered and is in great spirits.
    I apologize for the delayed update.

    I stopped using the Pheromone soap while she was recovering. I did, however, use it when I taught my Wednesday night class. I didn’t notice anyone acting differently toward me, but I did notice an improvement in my attitude. I was almost ‘high-like’ with a side of, “Hey, how you doin?” (Fonz style)

    As I noted earlier this week, when I do use this and sweat, I have a very distinct sweet odor. My wife has noticed it as well. She said it smells like honey; although, I disagree. Weird, to say the least.

    Updates to come soon. I promise.

  29. Good thing you came in, I was just about to tell them about how some soccer mom scooped you up and has taken you hostage on a desert island! (Until you run out of pheromone atleast)

  30. Sorry to hear about your wife! As we say around here, I wish her a speedy recovery!!

    How long is this bar of soap supposed to last?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 01:15 PM
  2. RPN's Renegade Pheromone Soap
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 250
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 12:44 PM
  3. RPN requests testers....Renegade Pheromone Soap
    By dsade in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 12:13 PM
  4. RPN's Renegade Pheromone Soap.
    By Iron Lungz in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 09:30 AM
Log in
Log in