REVERSE: Reversing Negatives and Counter-Reversing Positives (IBE-Sponsored)

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Registered User
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    yeah , I do that with a lot of supps with of course no tax, but I believe reverse is still not available there
    Its quite interesting to order now. 1 euro is like 0.95 british pound now. No taxes and low shipping costs. I just ordered a ****load of Whey and Xtend at lower prices then I can get in the US. Shipping was like 4.50 euro for 20 lbs.

  2. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Its quite interesting to order now. 1 euro is like 0.95 british pound now. No taxes and low shipping costs. I just ordered a ****load of Whey and Xtend at lower prices then I can get in the US. Shipping was like 4.50 euro for 20 lbs.
    I must admit the high prices of US supplements in the UK simply turn me off! I live in Germany and we have a tight Customs regime here. They hardly let supplements into the country, so one does not usually get as far as having to pay any duties at all! Yet, EUR 100 as taxes on a bottle of REVERSE is :
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Registered User
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Its quite interesting to order now. 1 euro is like 0.95 british pound now. No taxes and low shipping costs. I just ordered a ****load of Whey and Xtend at lower prices then I can get in the US. Shipping was like 4.50 euro for 20 lbs.
    Yes xchange rate is poor - it better get better soon im going to Spain in a few weeks
    •   
       

  4. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Registered User
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I must admit the high prices of US supplements in the UK simply turn me off! I live in Germany and we have a tight Customs regime here. They hardly let supplements into the country, so one does not usually get as far as having to pay any duties at all! Yet, EUR 100 as taxes on a bottle of REVERSE is :
    Germany?

    Hey man, Dymatize Elite/EAS etc 5 lbs for 27 euro. Scivation Xtend 1 KG for 37 euros. Try getting it from the US at those prices with shipping.. No duties for you aswell from the Uk right?
  5. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Yes xchange rate is poor - it better get better soon im going to Spain in a few weeks
    Beer will be more expensive in Spain!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Germany?

    Hey man, Dymatize Elite/EAS etc 5 lbs for 27 euro. Scivation Xtend 1 KG for 37 euros. Try getting it from the US at those prices with shipping.. No duties for you aswell from the Uk right?
    No duties within the EU.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  7. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Registered User
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    No duties within the EU.
    Exactly, worth checking it out
  8. Registered User
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I must admit the high prices of US supplements in the UK simply turn me off! I live in Germany and we have a tight Customs regime here. They hardly let supplements into the country, so one does not usually get as far as having to pay any duties at all! Yet, EUR 100 as taxes on a bottle of REVERSE is :
    I think that the 100 euros is the minimum tax to import, but if I import 2 or 3 I believe I would pay the same , the taxes increase according to some predefined values , the problem is that to be cost effective I would really had to make a big order and like in your country customs are a lot more restrictive with bigger orders sometimes they don't let the products pass and then to get a refund its a pain in the a**
  9. Registered User
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Beer will be more expensive in Spain!
    Can you call it beer -San Miguel, Estrella?
  10. Registered User
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Can you call it beer -San Miguel, Estrella?
    Yeah, they suck.
    Portuguese wine is the real deal...
  11. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Answers
    0


    Dude im glad I dont live there those prices are terrible.
  12. Registered User
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,409
    Answers
    0


    If you think prices are high now .......watch out for codex alimentarius

    http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&sa...tarius&spell=1
  13. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn;
    If you think prices are high now .......watch out for codex alimentarius

    http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&sa...tarius&spell=1
    Were you in hibernation?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  14. Registered User
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Answers
    0


    Great log Strategic.
    Then again all of your posts I have read are either informative, humorous or both.
    I am a self tester of natural supplements, more geared towards staying lean, toned, strong and agile as opposed to getting bigger.
    And I am usually a good responder to quite a few things(even ecdy which was not a strong thing for many people).
    This REVERSE may end up being one of my staples as well.
    Thanks for the read.
  15. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    Great log Strategic.
    Then again all of your posts I have read are either informative, humorous or both.
    I am a self tester of natural supplements, more geared towards staying lean, toned, strong and agile as opposed to getting bigger.
    And I am usually a good responder to quite a few things(even ecdy which was not a strong thing for many people).
    This REVERSE may end up being one of my staples as well.
    Thanks for the read.
    Thank you! I like Ecdysterone, too!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stanozolol Nandrolone False Positives?
    By Mjolnir in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 06:44 AM
  2. My Sponsored REVERSE log!
    By strategicmove in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 11:45 AM
  3. Heard about Reversing age (the way we look)?
    By Jesse in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 04:56 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 10:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in