REVERSE: Reversing Negatives and Counter-Reversing Positives (IBE-Sponsored)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Damn you got all those effects from 25 days? Unreal.. Sounds like a killer..

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Damn you got all those effects from 25 days? Unreal.. Sounds like a killer..
    One important point about resveratrol is its bioavailability. If one is able to ensure enhanced cellular bioavailability of the compound, the benefits can be prompt. The particular form of resveratrol used in REVERSE ensures superior absorption and bioavailability, helping to produce the desired benefits faster. Besides, the results are also dose-dependent. Someone dosing REVERSE at one capsule per day may have a different experience than another dosing at three capsules daily.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post

First of all, my apologies for the delay in updating the last two days of this log. I had no internet connection in between Friday, October 31st and this morning! :

Now to the last update:

October 27, 2008 - October 28, 2008
    Days 24 - 25

Results:

The last two days were essentially a continuation of beneficial results in vasodilation/vascularity, physical and mental strength and endurance, sustained robust immune response, stable feelings of well-being, and sound rest and recovery. Frankly, I did not expect this depth in the benefits of REVERSE in only 25 days, and would not be surprised, if the results are elevated and sustained mid-term, and even, long-term.

Overall Rating:

For all intents and purposes, I will rate REVERSE on the basis of my experience with it during this log. I cannot credibly speculate on long-term results, as that would depend on daily dosage regimes and cycling habits. In any case, based on a scale of 1-10 (the larger the better), I would suggest the following:

Vasodilation/Vascularity (and implied benefit on cardiovascular function and endothelial-wall integrity): 9

Immune defence and anti-oxidant action: 9

Strength and endurance (and beneficial impact on cardiovascular and mitochondrial action): 9
    It is useful to recall that elevation of mitochondrial action is usually accompanied by increased generation of free-radicals. This is one important benefit of REVERSE: it improves mitochondrial action and also doubles as a free-radical quencher!

Feelings of well-being and enhanced cognitive function and perception: 8 (dose-dependent)

Sleep/Recovery: 9 (dose-dependent)

Others (libido/cosmetic quality of skin/visual function and perception): 8 (dose-dependent)

Concluding remarks:

I would like to thank IBE, once again, for the opportunity to test (and log) REVERSE. It was a rich experience overall. If I were to use this product again, I would front-load it at three or four capsules in the first two weeks and then drop to a maintenance dosage of one to two capsules daily. It is worth every cent you invest in it, and every minute you stay on it! Enjoy!

Great log bro, really enjoyed it, and great results, looks like a top product!!!!

Russian

BBII
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Great log bro, really enjoyed it, and great results, looks like a top product!!!!

Russian

BBII
    Thanks, Russian! Yes, definitely a top product.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.54%

Ike, will you be my bridge to Reverse?
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

Quote Originally Posted by SpargelJanusz View Post
    Ike, will you be my bridge to Reverse?
    Jan, I actually ordered one bottle for you today at NutraPlanet, as discussed.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm glad this has worked for you, Ike.
    My Reverse journey started this morning; hopefully, I will feel the results that you have.

Great log, as usual!
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I'm glad this has worked for you, Ike.
    My Reverse journey started this morning; hopefully, I will feel the results that you have.

Great log, as usual!
    Thanks, Iron! Have fun on your REVERSE ride. And mind the dosage! Some promptly-occurring benefits may be dose-dependent.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.16%

I'm wondering about sustained effects after dosing say a one month run equals 3 weeks of benefits after you come off?

...it may be a struggle to keep this on hand full time in terms of years being available.

this seriously needs to show up on retail shelves just as palmetto, fenugreek, hawthorn, etc ... it should be available for years just as the above mentioned.

I would love to see this in walgreens and walmart.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.54%

Jan, I actually ordered one bottle for you today at NutraPlanet, as discussed.
    A big slice of izza: 4 u.

11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

Quote Originally Posted by SpargelJanusz View Post
    A big slice of izza: 4 u.

Thanks!
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    I'm wondering about sustained effects after dosing say a one month run equals 3 weeks of benefits after you come off?
    Some of the benefits would last longer (via optimized cellular processes)...
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey Strat,

Ordered this for my father (62 years old):

6 x Reverse (60 Capsules)
    By: IBE
    $42.95 $257.70

He's currently on pp Sustain alpha.

Will let you know how he likes it!!
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

Hey Strat,

Ordered this for my father (62 years old):

6 x Reverse (60 Capsules)
    By: IBE
    $42.95 $257.70

He's currently on pp Sustain alpha.

Will let you know how he likes it!!
    Wow! Sounds great! How would he dose the REVERSE?
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Wow! Sounds great! How would he dose the REVERSE?
    Well I'm not sure yet. The Sustain alpha is treating him well, he notices increased energy, increased feelings of well-being and he thinks his eyesight and hearing has improved. He also has less trouble focusing on reading large texts.

I actually have no idea what a comparable dose of the resversatrol in Reverse would be next to the Sustain Alpha.

If you have any recommendations I would be glad to hear them :-)
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm currently considering 4 caps a day for the first bottle, and 2 caps a day for the remaining 5 bottles..
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

I'm currently considering 4 caps a day for the first bottle, and 2 caps a day for the remaining 5 bottles..
    I would really enjoy following your log - are you going to create one?
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

This sounds good. An alternative approach would be to have him take four capsules daily for the first bottle, three capsules daily for the second, before dropping to two per day from the third bottle onwards. This approach tapers the dosing better and probably allows better maintenance of the active levels of the compound longer. Just an opinion.
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

I would really enjoy following your log - are you going to create one?
    I think that was his dosing plan for his father.
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

I think that was his dosing plan for his father.
    Damn!
    I see that now. Well, he can still log his father's impression.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

Damn!
    I see that now. Well, he can still log his father's impression.
    No doubt! A surrogate type of log! Why not?

Happy Thanksgiving, Iron! And do not forget your Renegade!
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

No doubt! A surrogate type of log! Why not?

Happy Thanksgiving, Iron! And do not forget your Renegade!
    LOL, I will share his impressions on how he feels in this log if thats okay with you Strat? Also on how he feels on this compared to sustain alpha. Will be just 2 or 3 posts..
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

LOL, I will share his impressions on how he feels in this log if thats okay with you Strat? Also on how he feels on this compared to sustain alpha. Will be just 2 or 3 posts..
    That would do nicely!
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

That would do nicely!
    Kay

BTW I like your approach on 4-3-2-2-2-2 caps on the bottles, will do just that.
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

Kay

BTW I like your approach on 4-3-2-2-2-2 caps on the bottles, will do just that.
    Kay
    I'm sure he'll get a lot out of REVERSE.
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Promised an update on how my 62 year old father feels on Reverse vs Sustain Alpha.

He finished his first bottle dosing 2 caps AM and 2 caps before sleep.

Reverse had a slight sedating effect at start, influencing his driving capabilities and speed of thought. This seems to be going away now.

Feelings of well being are quite similar, he feels the same on Sustain Alpha as on Reverse, reported effects are more energy during the day, he gets more done, is more motivated to do stuff. He also reports increased stamina during sporting activities. He reports he feels his vision and hearing has improved, the volume on which he listened to music and the original volume setting on his television is now annoying to him. All these effects are the same for him for Sustain Alpha and Reverse.

He will do another bottle of reverse and then switch to Sustain Alpha to see if he feels different.

He does report he feels the effects are becoming increasingly less strong so I advised him to switch to 5 days on 2 days off and if that doiesnt help take a week or so off and restart and go 5 on 2 off from the go.
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

Thanks for the update!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%

Reversing Negatives and Counter-Reversing Positives (IBE-Sponsored)
    What does that mean ? I think it means reversing negatives therefore that becomes a positive : counter reversing positives means reversing positives therefore that becomes a negative and to counter that it becomes a positive - talk about goobledegook

Also independent study please on this product
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks for the update!
    man, missed this one again, I got to come to this side of the boards more times, anyway great log as always SM, I really would love to try reverse , I hope it come to Europe soon cause import to my country is crazy, with taxes and shipping I would pay more than 150usd for 1 bottle
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking;
    Reversing Negatives and Counter-Reversing Positives (IBE-Sponsored)
    What does that mean ? I think it means reversing negatives therefore that becomes a positive : counter reversing positives means reversing positives therefore that becomes a negative and to counter that it becomes a positive - talk about goobledegook ....
    You got it!
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

Quote Originally Posted by nunes;
    man, missed this one again, I got to come to this side of the boards more times, anyway great log as always SM, I really would love to try reverse , I hope it come to Europe soon cause import to my country is crazy, with taxes and shipping I would pay more than 150usd for 1 bottle
    That would be an insane price!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

That would be an insane price!

Not insane for Reverse
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Not insane for Reverse
    $150 for one bottle makes me dizzy!
  34. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

$150 for one bottle makes me dizzy!
    Wow, that's insane!
    No way should it cost that much...
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Wow, that's insane!
    No way should it cost that much...
    the problem is the tax, 100 euros
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    the problem is the tax, 100 euros
    What country you're in? Thats really insane.

For 6 bottles of reverse and some other goodies, around $400 worth in total, I paid $35 shipping and around 30 Euro custom duties/taxes, also to Europe..
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

What country you're in? Thats really insane.

For 6 bottles of reverse and some other goodies, around $400 worth in total, I paid $35 shipping and around 30 Euro custom duties/taxes, also to Europe..
    Portugal, its an expensive country, the highest taxes, cars, gasoline,etc and the lowest EU wages, lol.
    but not all is bad, we have pretty girls, lot of sunshine and a fantastic country that speak the same language to go on vacations(Brazil).
    :chick:
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%

Portugal, its an expensive country, the highest taxes, cars, gasoline,etc and the lowest EU wages, lol.
    but not all is bad, we have pretty girls, lot of sunshine and a fantastic country that speak the same language to go on vacations(Brazil).
    :chick:
    Have you tried trying to buy it from the UK ,Portugal and UK are both in the EU.

Try sourcing the internet for UK supplement companies
  39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Have you tried trying to buy it from the UK ,Portugal and UK are both in the EU.

Try sourcing the internet for UK supplement companies
    yeah , I do that with a lot of supps with of course no tax, but I believe reverse is still not available there
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%

yeah , I do that with a lot of supps with of course no tax, but I believe reverse is still not available there
    IF i come across it ill let you know -its made by IBE? if so ://www.cheapuksupplements.com/shop/index.php stock IBE -EPISTANE for example so why not e mail them to see if its going to be available

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stanozolol Nandrolone False Positives?
    By Mjolnir in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 08:44 AM
  2. My Sponsored REVERSE log!
    By strategicmove in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 01:45 PM
  3. Heard about Reversing age (the way we look)?
    By Jesse in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 06:56 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 12:13 PM