REVERSE: Reversing Negatives and Counter-Reversing Positives (IBE-Sponsored)

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    What would you think of Reverse + GSE (95%)?

Good combo? Would you add in anything else for general health?

Say a general antioxidant like Noxidant, or maybe oral SOD supplementation (GliSODin)?
    In principle, one can build a complex stack around REVERSE, if one wishes to. Yet, more may not necessarily be better. Grape seed extract and REVERSE share some properties, so stacking them may enhance those benefits. Resveratrol appears to stimulate endogenous SOD production, but probably not as concentrated as straight GliSODin supplementation. Adding an anti-oxidant such as Noxidant to REVERSE will certainly produce enhanced benefits.

If I were to create a REVERSE stack, I might consider the following additions: 1) Rhodiola Rosea; 2) Fo-Ti or Jiaogulan; 3) Grape seed extract or Pycnogenol; 4) Green Tea Extract; 5) Ashwagandha or Amla. This way, one or two capsules of REVERSE per day would suffice. There are, of course, several variations and options, including the combination of REVERSE with an existing anti-oxidant complex such as Noxidant.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Read his STOKED! log... it's a great read!
    Getting Your Anabolic Furnace STOKED! (Sponsored)
    And I can't (or won't) speak for Ike, but I believe it may in fact, be too early to compare the two. And plus, our Reverse is set up differently than STOKED! If you notice, it is more of a staple supplement compared to the latter.
    so if i understand correctly, if you want to use res long term, a good way to do it is 1 month cycle of stoked followed by 2 months of reverse. then repeat.?????????
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so if i understand correctly, if you want to use res long term, a good way to do it is 1 month cycle of stoked followed by 2 months of reverse. then repeat.?????????
    That depends... both are aimed at two different goals. Stoked is aimed at the anti estrogenic test boosting effect, but suppressed SIRT1 with the bioavail agents. Reverse doesnt use bioavail agents, because its acytaled... therefore negates the requirement of bioprene, etc.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

4. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    That depends... both are aimed at two different goals. Stoked is aimed at the anti estrogenic test boosting effect, but suppressed SIRT1 with the bioavail agents. Reverse doesnt use bioavail agents, because its acytaled... therefore negates the requirement of bioprene, etc.

Adams
    since you put it that way, it seems that cycling them the way i suggested would be best of both???dadams and strat in one thread-hooorah. dadams, you're input is always

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    since you put it that way, it seems that cycling them the way i suggested would be best of both???dadams and strat in one thread-hooorah. dadams, you're input is always
    Hmm... in a class with strat... YOU HEAR THAT STRAT... I'm creepin on a come up.

Thanks a lot man... I will keep helping where I have the knowledge!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

6. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Hmm... in a class with strat... YOU HEAR THAT STRAT....
    Yep! We are both in the same class. As students!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

7. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Well that part... naturally... always learning my friend!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

8. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    you have to have perspective, that chinese guy confusious [sp] considered himself a student.

9. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Well that part... naturally... always learning my friend!!!

Adams
    Always!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you have to have perspective, that chinese guy confusious [sp] considered himself a student...
    Wisdom and knowledge are infinite. No matter how much we know today, and no matter how wise we are today, there is always a next (higher) step. So, if we are open to knowledge and wisdom, we can always expand our limits!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Wisdom and knowledge are infinite. No matter how much we know today, and no matter how wise we are today, there is always a next (higher) step. So, if we are open to knowledge and wisdom, we can always expand our limits!
    Well... you got me on philosophy.

But I have a bigger.... ummmmm... liver!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

12. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    But I have a bigger.... ummmmm... liver!!!
    Hmmmmmm...Try Milk Thistle Extract preferably standardized to Silymarin, Silibinin and Isosilybin B.

J/K

13. I have to say it again, this is one of the most scientifically interesting logs I've ever read. Good stuff Strat!!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The only drawback resveratrol possesses is poor oral bioavailability. The (preferably simultaneous) consumption of Bioperine/Piperine, Grapeseed Extract, Quercetin, Naringin/Dihydroxybergamottin has been shown to address this challenge to an extent.

In principle, one can build a complex stack around REVERSE, if one wishes to. Yet, more may not necessarily be better. Grape seed extract and REVERSE share some properties, so stacking them may enhance those benefits. Resveratrol appears to stimulate endogenous SOD production, but probably not as concentrated as straight GliSODin supplementation. Adding an anti-oxidant such as Noxidant to REVERSE will certainly produce enhanced benefits.

If I were to create a REVERSE stack, I might consider the following additions: 1) Rhodiola Rosea; 2) Fo-Ti or Jiaogulan; 3) Grape seed extract or Pycnogenol; 4) Green Tea Extract; 5) Ashwagandha or Amla. This way, one or two capsules of REVERSE per day would suffice. There are, of course, several variations and options, including the combination of REVERSE with an existing anti-oxidant complex such as Noxidant.
    I am currently taking USPLabs SirPLus (got that from Australia whilst waiting for IBE Reverse from NP).

SirPLUS is a blend 750mg:
    Turmeric (95% curcuminoids)
    Resveratrol (100 mg trans-resv)
    Piperine

Taking this 3x/day
    Morning : with grapefruit (naringin ) + Rhodiola + Astaxanthin (antiox) + Supercissus RX

Afternoon (pre-workout): Rhodiola, CLA, Q10 + Antiox formula containing (grapeseed extract + green tea + gingko + citrus bioflav + betacarotene + ginseng + milk thistle) …. talking about an antiox boost

Night : Supercissus + CLA

One of the most profound effects was on sleep quality, I’ve been seriously worried that I’ll need to get myself some horse tranquilizers to be able to sleep. Resveratrol kicked in there from the first day of use. Couldn’t believe it !!!!!
    Inability to fall asleep and poor sleep quality have been my major setbacks for as long as I can remember. Hope this only continues
    I’m curious to see how IBE will compare to SirPlus !

Sorry for hijacking your thread Strat, just wanted to share the experience

15. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    ...Good stuff Strat!!!!
    Thanks, bud!

16. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    I am currently taking USPLabs SirPLus (got that from Australia whilst waiting for IBE Reverse from NP).

SirPLUS is a blend 750mg:
    Turmeric (95% curcuminoids)
    Resveratrol (100 mg trans-resv)
    Piperine

Taking this 3x/day
    Morning : with grapefruit (naringin ) + Rhodiola + Astaxanthin (antiox) + Supercissus RX

Afternoon (pre-workout): Rhodiola, CLA, Q10 + Antiox formula containing (grapeseed extract + green tea + gingko + citrus bioflav + betacarotene + ginseng + milk thistle) …. talking about an antiox boost

Night : Supercissus + CLA

One of the most profound effects was on sleep quality, I’ve been seriously worried that I’ll need to get myself some horse tranquilizers to be able to sleep. Resveratrol kicked in there from the first day of use. Couldn’t believe it !!!!!
    Inability to fall asleep and poor sleep quality have been my major setbacks for as long as I can remember. Hope this only continues
    I’m curious to see how IBE will compare to SirPlus !

Sorry for hijacking your thread Strat, just wanted to share the experience

No apologies warranted, bud! You did not hijack my thread. As a matter of fact, it was a fitting contribution. Furthermore, it is quite interesting how similar your stack is to my suggestion for a REVERSE stack. Quite interesting! An awesome stack you have there, by the way!

17. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    No apologies warranted, bud! You did not hijack my thread. As a matter of fact, it was a fitting contribution. Furthermore, it is quite interesting how similar your stack is to my suggestion for a REVERSE stack. Quite interesting! An awesome stack you have there, by the way!
    Thanks Strat, and yes, the stack is working wonders !

18. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    ...yes, the stack is working wonders !
    It would have been surprising, otherwise!

19. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    hey strat, i think bud is female.

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey strat, i think bud is female.
    What... bud can't mean female?

Strat you old salty dog you.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

21. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    What... bud can't mean female?

Strat you old salty dog you.

Adams
    Of salty dogs and salted dogs!

Bud is female? You must be pulling my legs. I only innocently used the harmless short-form of buddy!

Or do you guys mean dragonfly? If yes, and if dragonfly is female, then my apologies! The bud reference was misplaced!

22. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post

Bud is female? You must be pulling my legs. I only innocently used the harmless short-form of buddy!

Or do you guys mean dragonfly? If yes, and if dragonfly is female, then my apologies! The bud reference was misplaced!
    If that's her in the avatar,she's hawt!

23. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post

Yes, most definitely A FEMALE and a DRAGONFLY because these are INSECTS WITH GREAT ANABOLIC POTENTIAL.
    Now, I wouldn’t want to clutter your log with pictures of DRAGONs, there is already too much of that in my log (Adams can testify )

Side note: It would be worse to assume I was a female if in reality I was a male “hiding” under a female’s avatar

24. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Yes, most definitely A FEMALE and a DRAGONFLY because these are INSECTS WITH GREAT ANABOLIC POTENTIAL.
    Now, I wouldn’t want to clutter your log with pictures of DRAGONs, there is already too much of that in my log (Adams can testify )

Side note: It would be worse to assume I was a female if in reality I was a male “hiding” under a female’s avatar
    Cheers!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    First! Good luck, Ike!!
    Are you in hibernation mode, T1?

26. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Are you in hibernation mode, T1?
    I was thinking the same...
    Come back T1, come back!

27. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I was thinking the same...
    Come back T1, come back!
    Let's see how long this call takes to hit target!

28. I just want to thank Strategicmove for turning me on to this supplement! After 7 days of using Reverse 1 cap,3 times a day,I've experienced more energy,deeper sleep,enhanced feeling of well being overall. My vascularity seems to be better also. I'm thinking about getting some extra shilajit and adding that in. I'll be using Reverse as long as it's available,forever I hope!

29. Quote Originally Posted by eros62d View Post
    I just want to thank Strategicmove for turning me on to this supplement! After 7 days of using Reverse 1 cap,3 times a day,I've experienced more energy,deeper sleep,enhanced feeling of well being overall. My vascularity seems to be better also. I'm thinking about getting some extra shilajit and adding that in. I'll be using Reverse as long as it's available,forever I hope!
    Sounds good! IBE deserves all the recognition!
  30. Final Update and Concluding Remarks

First of all, my apologies for the delay in updating the last two days of this log. I had no internet connection in between Friday, October 31st and this morning! :

Now to the last update:

October 27, 2008 - October 28, 2008
    Days 24 - 25

Results:

The last two days were essentially a continuation of beneficial results in vasodilation/vascularity, physical and mental strength and endurance, sustained robust immune response, stable feelings of well-being, and sound rest and recovery. Frankly, I did not expect this depth in the benefits of REVERSE in only 25 days, and would not be surprised, if the results are elevated and sustained mid-term, and even, long-term.

Overall Rating:

For all intents and purposes, I will rate REVERSE on the basis of my experience with it during this log. I cannot credibly speculate on long-term results, as that would depend on daily dosage regimes and cycling habits. In any case, based on a scale of 1-10 (the larger the better), I would suggest the following:

Vasodilation/Vascularity (and implied benefit on cardiovascular function and endothelial-wall integrity): 9

Immune defence and anti-oxidant action: 9

Strength and endurance (and beneficial impact on cardiovascular and mitochondrial action): 9
    It is useful to recall that elevation of mitochondrial action is usually accompanied by increased generation of free-radicals. This is one important benefit of REVERSE: it improves mitochondrial action and also doubles as a free-radical quencher!

Feelings of well-being and enhanced cognitive function and perception: 8 (dose-dependent)

Sleep/Recovery: 9 (dose-dependent)

Others (libido/cosmetic quality of skin/visual function and perception): 8 (dose-dependent)

Concluding remarks:

I would like to thank IBE, once again, for the opportunity to test (and log) REVERSE. It was a rich experience overall. If I were to use this product again, I would front-load it at three or four capsules in the first two weeks and then drop to a maintenance dosage of one to two capsules daily. It is worth every cent you invest in it, and every minute you stay on it! Enjoy!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stanozolol Nandrolone False Positives?
    By Mjolnir in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 08:44 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 12:13 PM