Trauma1's training "Assault" while "Bullet Proof" via Muscle Pharm Redux! (sponsored)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1's training "Assault" while "Bullet Proof" via Muscle Pharm Redux! (sponsored)

Hello everyone. I would first off like to thank Pmiller, Trueathlete, and all of Muscle Pharm for choosing me to log this great stack for them. I apologize for my delay in posting this up, but with me going out to the olympia, and a recent death in my wife's family it's been tough. I'd also like to thank Muscle Pharm for the bad azz t-shirt as well. Very nice guys!!

Height: 6'0"

Current Weight: 210lbs

Favorite Scary Movie: Scary Movie 2!

Favorite He-Man Charachter: Skeletor

Motivational Strategies: They shall be posted in the log daily as always. :p

Goals: I'm interested in seeing what these products can do for me in training enhanced effects, and sleep induction/ recovery. I will be weight training 4 x week with cardio sessions 3 x week.

Current Supplementation: I haven't been using anything other than some "DCP" (6 caps/day), and "Slin" (as of a few days ago) for the last few months. I don't plan to add anything else in while testing this stack so i can get a good baseline feel for these products effects.

I'll be spucing up this post later tonight with product info, my intended dosing of products, and some quality pics. :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*Reserved for final review*

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In order to properly kick this log off in the right direction, i'd like to present the honorary:

Motivational Pictures Of This New Log!

Megan Fox

I don't know about you guys, but i'm uber motivated to kick some a$$ right now!!

:chick:​

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, willing to behave.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this because the other log was starting to turn in a different direction? :toofunny: Anyways, in both :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please keep the random pics at a controlled level guys. Muscle Pharm deserves an informative and fun log. You all know i enjoy some off topic banter, but lets not do what happened in the first version of this thread.

T1

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this because the other log was starting to turn in a different direction? :toofunny: Anyways, in both :)
Yeah, welcome to both threads rosie! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys! I'll get this log started tomorrow. :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know im in broskidocious!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Whats up brutha man? I'm in for the ride and will check in from time to time. BTW...when I receive my Muscle Pharm stack I'll be starting my log up again full swing with some tweaks...stay tuned and keep your eyes peeled John. ;)

Cheers to ya bud!:cheers:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I refuse to participate now because I am not the second to post and reserve a spot to critic your critic.

Thats right... i am taking my ball and going home. :D

But I will watch it all unfold.

Subskrizzled

Adams

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
im into it. good luck man! :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I refuse to participate now because I am not the second to post and reserve a spot to critic your critic.

Thats right... i am taking my ball and going home. :D

But I will watch it all unfold.

Subskrizzled

Adams
You can still critic my critic. :D

Have you seen my baseball? :think:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats up brutha man? I'm in for the ride and will check in from time to time. BTW...when I receive my Muscle Pharm stack I'll be starting my log up again full swing with some tweaks...stay tuned and keep your eyes peeled John. ;)

Cheers to ya bud!:cheers:
Will do brother! :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm always up for following along your logs/threads, Jon.
Looks like a great supplement stack.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
what's the plan with this run T? bulk, cut, recomp, or just maintain?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what's the plan with this run T? bulk, cut, recomp, or just maintain?
Right now it's to maintain, maybe a bit of recomp. I'm planning a cycle to run soon after this is done. Stay tuned for details. In fact, poops and i may be running the same cycle. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm always up for following along your logs/threads, Jon.
Looks like a great supplement stack.
Always a pleasure to have you along sir. :D

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
two awsome products,Im a huge fan of the grape bulletproof.Join the forums and check out my log......

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob's Scary Movie 2 Clip of the Day:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4YEx1Rl2mg"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

MY GERMS!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

Weight: 210lbs

Sleep Quality: N/A - First dose is tonight.

Workout Intensity: Good

Overall Goals: I hope to do a bit of recomping while utilizing this stack. I have a nice little cycle lined up for shortly after this concludes. :)

Workout

-Bi's and Back

Daily Supplementation

-Assault: 1 scoop in 12oz water approx 30 minutes before training today.

-Bullet Proof: 1 scoop in 12oz water 40 minutes prior to bed.

- Just to note some of the normal staple supps i am taking as well include: fish oil, Gut Health (1 cap/daily), Vitamin D (3000 IU/daily), Niacin (100mg/daily), Garlic capsules(4 capsules/daily), and an Multi-vitamin. I have stopped taking the DCP, but will continue with the LG Sciences "SLIN" as long as that isn't an issue with Muscle Pharm.

Daily Narrative

So today begins my muscle pharm product experience. I mush say i'm very excited to be using these products. The ingredient profile is what initially caught my interest.

Today i hit up Bi's and Back in the gym for about 1 hour. I took my first dose of "Assault" about 30 minutes prior to the gym. About 10 minutes into my workout i began to notice the beta alanine "tingle" senstation, so i knew it was kicking in. Overall, i had a solid workout today, but nothing to really report yet. I mush comment that i really like the taste of the arctic blue raspberry flavor! :D

I'm actually drinking my "Bullet Proof" dose right now with 12oz of water. Again, the grape flavor taste isn't bad at all. Nice work guys with the flavor systems! I know it's trivial to mention, but i really like the graphics on the containers. Very impressive!

Tomorrow is an off day for me due to a very long day at work i'll be having. I'll update though as i still take a 1/2 scoop of the assault on my off days.

I'd list my workout, but i'm so freakin' tired right now i'll have to make it up to ya'll. Bring on day 2!!!! :aargh:​

Motivational Pictures Of The Day​

Vanessa Minnillo​

Last edited:
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jon, you need to check out Lajoie's new video (avatar).
Good stff!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have an extensive update tomorrow gentlemen. So far, i'm pretty impressed........more to be disclosed shortly. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

Weight: 212.1 lbs

Sleep Quality: 8/10 - The bullet proof has done a very nice job in inducing sleep up to this point. I've have a mild drowsy effect the following morning, but nothing of any real significance. So far, i'm really impressed with this.

Workout Intensity: 7/10 - I've been taking the assualt approx 30 minutes prior to my workout on workout days. The pumps have been pretty good, and my focus in the gym has definitely picked up a notch. So far, it's been fairly effective in delivering good pre-workout effects. I did experience a bit of nausea yesterday at the gym, but i didn't eat my usual pre-workout meal either. I definitely recommend taking the assault with a meal to avoid this.

Pumps: 7/10 - I've had some really nice pumps from the assault product overall. I usually responde fairly well to products of this type, and it seems to be doing the job well. I've been off any creatine type products for some time, so i can really accurately gauge the effectiveness of this.

Recovery: 8/10 - I've noticed an improved turnaround time in my ability to recovery from the prior days workout. I contribute much of this succes thusfar to the direct addition of the bullet proof product. I've had a solid 8 hours of sleep every night while using bullet proof. We'll see how the next couple of weeks go, but so far i'm failry impressed with this aspect.

Daily Narrative (Week 1 Review)

Assault: I've been taking this combo of Assault/Bullet Proof for approximately 1 week now. I will say, i'm pretty impressed thusfar. I've had solid results in the preworkout aspect. Nothing completely mindblowing, but very effective for sure. I also like the taste of the Assualt. The arctic raspberry tastes great. The only negative really was the overwhelming nausea at the gym yesterday. As stated above, i do contribute this however to not eating a sufficient pre-workout meal. I shall keep you all updated in this aspect though. Overall in week 1 with assault, it's delievered solid effects and pumps.

Bullet Proof: The bullet proof product has also been fairly solid. It's done a great job inducing quality sleep, with a mild drowsy effect the next morning. I've had a solid 8 hours of peaceful rest all week. I'm impressed with that aspect because i often suffer from insomnia. Recovery seems to have improved as well. The only negative thusfar with the bullet proof is the taste. I have the grape, and it's not the best tasting product, however i would think it would be hard to get some of those ingredients to taste good anyway. Either way, if the product works very well (like it certainly has), i really don't care what it tastes like at all. I have to say, so far this stack has noted some impressive results. I look forward to the next few weeks! :D

I've had a crazy work week, so my updates have been compiled here in the week 1 review. I'll be doing daily updates for the rest of this log. On to week 2!!

:afro:

Motivational Pictures Of The Day

Lacey Chabert

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Nice feedback so far T1, keep it up

Ares

Ares

Banned
Awards
Day 7

Weight: 212.1 lbs

Sleep Quality: 8/10 - The bullet proof has done a very nice job in inducing sleep up to this point. I've have a mild drowsy effect the following morning, but nothing of any real significance. So far, i'm really impressed with this.

Workout Intensity: 7/10 - I've been taking the assualt approx 30 minutes prior to my workout on workout days. The pumps have been pretty good, and my focus in the gym has definitely picked up a notch. So far, it's been fairly effective in delivering good pre-workout effects. I did experience a bit of nausea yesterday at the gym, but i didn't eat my usual pre-workout meal either. I definitely recommend taking the assault with a meal to avoid this.

Pumps: 7/10 - I've had some really nice pumps from the assault product overall. I usually responde fairly well to products of this type, and it seems to be doing the job well. I've been off any creatine type products for some time, so i can really accurately gauge the effectiveness of this.

Recovery: 8/10 - I've noticed an improved turnaround time in my ability to recovery from the prior days workout. I contribute much of this succes thusfar to the direct addition of the bullet proof product. I've had a solid 8 hours of sleep every night while using bullet proof. We'll see how the next couple of weeks go, but so far i'm failry impressed with this aspect.

Daily Narrative (Week 1 Review)

Assault: I've been taking this combo of Assault/Bullet Proof for approximately 1 week now. I will say i'm pretty impressed thusfar. I've had solid results in the preworkout aspect. Nothing completely mindblowing, but very effective for sure. I also like the tast of the Assualt. The artic raspberry tastes great. The only negative really was the overwhelming nausea at the gym yesterday. As state above, i do contribute this however to not eating a sufficient pre-workout meal. I shall keep you all update in this aspect though. Overall in week 1 with assault, it's delievered solid effects and pumps.

Bullet Proof: The bullet proof product has also been fairly solid. It's done a great job inducing quality sleep, with a mild drowsy effect the next morning. I've had a solid 8 hours of peaceful rest all week. I'm impressed with that aspect because i often suffer from insomnia. Recovery seems to have improved as well. The only negative thusfar with the bullet proof is the taste. I have the grape, and it's not the best tasting product, however i would think it would be hard to get some of those ingredients to taste good anyway. Either way, if the product works very well (like it certainly has), i really don't care what it tastes like at all. I have to say, so far this stack has noted some impressive results. I look forward to the next few weeks! :D

I've had a crazy work week, so my updates have been compiled here in the week 1 review. I'll be doing daily updates for the rest of this log. On to week 2!!

:afro:
WHAT? No over hype and setting new PR's on top of new PR's???

This has started to be a great log to reference. I am interested in the same line-up, and it is quite refreshing to see something that appears to be non-biased and influenced by free supplements.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHAT? No over hype and setting new PR's on top of new PR's???

This has started to be a great log to reference. I am interested in the same line-up, and it is quite refreshing to see something that appears to be non-biased and influenced by free supplements.
I'm definitely not about sugar coating anything. My opinions on products will be as unbiased as possible. Even if something doesn't work great for me, it may work very well for others.....and vice-versa.

So far these products have worked fairly well, but not vastly above and beyond other products i've used in the past.....at least not yet anyway. After 1 week, the results have been solid.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed because you have pictures of hot chicks and I am doing the same stack right now too...
Lol! - Good enough my friend. :)

The hot chick pics just adds a little flava to the thread. :p

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sweet T1, lookin good so far... I gotta check me the ingredient profile on the bullet proof as I love me a great recovery and sleep product.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet T1, lookin good so far... I gotta check me the ingredient profile on the bullet proof as I love me a great recovery and sleep product.
It's pretty impressive, poops. I'm a big advocate of effective sleep products myself. I've tried many over the years, this one seems to do the job well. The ingredient profile is what initially attracted me to the product itself.

I'm interesting in seeing the long term effects of bullet proof in regard to recovery and sleep, so i'll be running it once this jug runs out to give some extended reviews of product effects.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
niiiice. Already plannin on making a consecutive purchase is always a good sign.

Wonder if it will maintain its efficacy over time.

IrishRugby34

IrishRugby34

Awards
Lol! - Good enough my friend. :)

The hot chick pics just adds a little flava to the thread. :p
:chick:

the avatar just isnt enough sometimes...

would you say that an eating an hour before taking the Assault would be long enough?

When I took NO Xplode I would always get bad stomach issues if I ate too close to taking it...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:chick:

the avatar just isnt enough sometimes...

would you say that an eating an hour before taking the Assault would be long enough?

When I took NO Xplode I would always get bad stomach issues if I ate too close to taking it...
Yeah, i would say that should suffice. I do recommend a medium sized meal of complex carbs (both for training energy, and for a more slightly delayed gastric emptying to prevent nausea.)

IrishRugby34

IrishRugby34

Awards
Awesome!!! That is what I will do then. Tonight is my first dosage of both products. I am a little weary of stimulant NO type products because of the gastic fireworks that can happen while taking them, but I like taking them because of the extra focus I have in the gym.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!! That is what I will do then. Tonight is my first dosage of both products. I am a little weary of stimulant NO type products because of the gastic fireworks that can happen while taking them, but I like taking them because of the extra focus I have in the gym.
lol agreed... most dont do it to me honestly BUT NOXplode made me yell NOOOOOOO then Xplode on the toilet. lol.:dump:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Trauma, I'm starting the same stack next week; plus battle fuel. :twisted:

SilentBob's Scary Movie 2 Clip of the Day:
YouTube - Scary Movie 2 - Clown

Uncle Ray Ray's got a game...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Guess what brutha man? I'm back to running my log again. First official update is tomorrow...feel free to drop in. I received my Muscle Pharm products on Monday and had my first workout last night...pretty damn solid workout I might add.

Cheers to ya bro!:cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8​

Quick Daily Update:​

Hello all. I'll be doing quick daily updates during the week, followed by a more extensive week review like yesterday.

I've had some very good workouts the last few days. In fact, i woke up today completely sore from yesterday's workout (Back/Bi's)......moreso than i've been in a long time. I contribute that to a really great workout yesterday. The last few days the assault has really picked it up a notch. The first 5-6 days it was good, but i've noticed improved performance with the assault.....especially today. My pumps have been very good, and my energy level fantastic for the workout. I left the gym exhausted today. No new nausea to report either, so that is good. I've been eating a meal 1 hour pre-workout, followed by my assualt dose 30 minutes later.

My sleep remains very solid as well. I had some incredibly vivid dreams last night. I woke up this morning thinking they were real. I'm interested to see how the Bullet Proof helps me with my recovery......especially since i'm incredibly sore at this point.

Until tommorrow!! :afro:​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Man, I wish I could remember my dreams :/ Only for the 1st couple of days after restarting ZMA can I recall anything, then it's gone. So much untapped potential lol.
I started keeping a pad of paper next to my bed a while ago and right when I woke up I would right down as much as I could remember from my dreams. The more I started doing this the easier it became to recall my dreams. I have always been fascinated by lucid dreaming and would love to be able to actually get a hang of it one day.

IrishRugby34

IrishRugby34

Awards
I dont remember any of my dreams last night. I slept so hard...