Trauma1's training "Assault" while "Bullet Proof" via Muscle Pharm Redux! (sponsored)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I started keeping a pad of paper next to my bed a while ago and right when I woke up I would right down as much as I could remember from my dreams. The more I started doing this the easier it became to recall my dreams. I have always been fascinated by lucid dreaming and would love to be able to actually get a hang of it one day.
im afraid if i could do it id never get out of bed.

IrishRugby34

IrishRugby34

Awards
Megan Fox would be in my dreams if I could have lucid dreams...I dont believe I need to say anymore.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
This is in no way me trying to recreate what happened in your last thread. This is just sharing the awesomeness that is Megan Fox. Please control yourselves fellas, it's a one time picture interruption, not an invite for giant boob pics, or cactus penis shots.

Merry X-mas T-bag!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
This is in no way me trying to recreate what happened in your last thread. This is just sharing the awesomeness that is Megan Fox. Please control yourselves fellas, it's a one time picture interruption, not an invite for giant boob pics, or cactus penis shots.

Merry X-mas T-bag!
Im behaving in this thread :)

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
good to see these are working for you man. ive been looking for a sleep aide product for a few months, and of course, bullet proof on my list. ive heard the taste is kinda iffy, but the results are solid.

keep it up man!

yo is RPN going to be at the Los Angeles Expo?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to see these are working for you man. ive been looking for a sleep aide product for a few months, and of course, bullet proof on my list. ive heard the taste is kinda iffy, but the results are solid.

keep it up man!

yo is RPN going to be at the Los Angeles Expo?
I don't believe so bud. I do know that we will be at the arnold though, so hope to see you out there. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 2 update to come shortly ladies and gentlemen. :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like the log i think we made a good choice with choosing you Trauma. Guess i totally missed the last log..... Thanks for behaving guys!

Are you still using 12oz with the Bulletproof? i have yet to try the grape flavor myself but i dont have a single problem with the orange raspberry. With the Assault the ingredients just get better over time, the longer you use the product the more effective. This is a Megan Fox sponsored log as well haha.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Awaiting update

SilentBob's Scary Movie 2 Clip of the Day:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ny6tiH_GTE"]YouTube - Scary Movie 2 "hand vs legs"[/ame]

Bum Mahoney

Bum Mahoney

Awards
Subbed. I've had the dreams too.
what I have started doing with the grape flavor is making it more of a shot, then following it with a full glass of water. Been working fine for me. Thanks for the log.....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14 (Week 2 Review)​

Weight: 213lbs

Assault​

Workout Intensity: 8.5/10​
I've slowly had better workouts this week that seem to get more and more intense. My focus in the gym has been very good overall. I've been able to add a few more sets to my exercises this week, so that is impressive in itself. So, intensity has been good!

Workout Pump: 7.5/10​
My pumps have been solid overall. They are definitely fantastic while at the gym, but some days seems to fade quickly. Not sure why, but doesn't happen everyday. My diet and fluid intake is consistent everyday, so it may just be my body adjusting. I will say it's been solid for the last 3-4 days though.

Bullet Proof​

Sleep Induction: 7.5/10​
As previously mentioned, i typically have issues with sleep. Overall, the Bullet Proof has provided great sleep for most nights, but i still have had a few nights of insomnia thrown in there. This still has been doing the job very well though for myself in the sleep induction effect.

Recovery: 9.5/10​
This by far has been the most impressive aspect to me. I have noted significantly improved recovery time since i started the bullet proof. After typical workouts that would leave me hurting for days at a time with DOMS, this has cut it in half in some instances. Now that's impressive to me! I continue to have vivid dreams as well.

Week 2 Narrative Summary​

As week 2 comes to a close, i'm impressed thusfar with these products. I feel like i'm making good progress in the gym, with great recovery effects. The bullet proof has certainly impressed me the most to date. It's ability to significantly enhance my recovery times has been very impressive. I've also not noted any more episodes of nausea as reported earlier.

I'm really starting to dig the assault as well. It has given me some really nice pre-workout effects coupled with decent pumps. I'm really looking forward to week 3! On we go!!!​
!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe so bud. I do know that we will be at the arnold though, so hope to see you out there. :)
the arnold might be a stretch. im out of LA so it wont be a nice 3 hour drive like it was for the olympia. id definitely like to go tho. hey if you guys need someone to watch the booth, maybe you guys could fly me out and ill work for free. huh? what do you say? :D :rofl:

jus playin. haha but really.....im game

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Looking good T money. My question to you is where are all the hot chicks?
Bonus Hot Chicks for Trauma:

:box: They're twins!!!!
And they're interested in medicine!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 (Week 2 Review)​

Weight: 213lbs

Assault​

Workout Intensity: 8.5/10​
I've slowly had better workouts this week that seem to get more and more intense. My focus in the gym has been very good overall. I've been able to add a few more sets to my exercises this week, so that is impressive in itself. So, intensity has been good!

Workout Pump: 7.5/10​
My pumps have been solid overall. They are definitely fantastic while at the gym, but some days seems to fade quickly. Not sure why, but doesn't happen everyday. My diet and fluid intake is consistent everyday, so it may just be my body adjusting. I will say it's been solid for the last 3-4 days though.

Bullet Proof​

Sleep Induction: 7.5/10​
As previously mentioned, i typically have issues with sleep. Overall, the Bullet Proof has provided great sleep for most nights, but i still have had a few nights of insomnia thrown in there. This still has been doing the job very well though for myself in the sleep induction effect.

Recovery: 9.5/10​
This by far has been the most impressive aspect to me. I have noted significantly improved recovery time since i started the bullet proof. After typical workouts that would leave me hurting for days at a time with DOMS, this has cut it in half in some instances. Now that's impressive to me! I continue to have vivid dreams as well.

Week 2 Narrative Summary​

As week 2 comes to a close, i'm impressed thusfar with these products. I feel like i'm making good progress in the gym, with great recovery effects. The bullet proof has certainly impressed me the most to date. It's ability to significantly enhance my recovery times has been very impressive. I've also not noted any more episodes of nausea as reported earlier.

I'm really starting to dig the assault as well. It has given me some really nice pre-workout effects coupled with decent pumps. I'm really looking forward to week 3! On we go!!!​
!
I'm totally digging the Assault myself bud. To be honest though...definitely stack it with Battle Fuel...I am noticing quite a synergistic effect running these two pre-workout. Bullet Proof is also some great stuff.

Oh yeah on another note...I look forward to seeing you and your wife at the Arnold...You and your wife and Rosie and I will definitely have to do lunch or something. :thumbsup:

Cheers Brutha Man!:cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah, i need to have some make up pics! haha! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm totally digging the Assault myself bud. To be honest though...definitely stack it with Battle Fuel...I am noticing quite a synergistic effect running these two pre-workout. Bullet Proof is also some great stuff.

Oh yeah on another note...I look forward to seeing you and your wife at the Arnold...You and your wife and Rosie and I will definitely have to do lunch or something. :thumbsup:

Cheers Brutha Man!:cheers:

Glad to see you're enjoying the products bud.

It will be a blast to hang out at the arnold. Yes, we'll do lunch. :)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

wow, looks like she's taking a tren shot straight into jugular?

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Either way, it's pure bliss! :D
Making up for lost time

More Hot Chicks of Trauma:

I'm not saying I'm hung up on these twins, but WOW.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SB DONT you dare post another pic of those luscious twins, that would be completely unacceptable. :ntome:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jugular or carotid, i"m sure the pictures are anatomically correct. I will study them further for my bell-ringer on Tuesday and let you know if I notice anything you guys missed ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jugular or carotid, i"m sure the pictures are anatomically correct. I will study them further for my bell-ringer on Tuesday and let you know if I notice anything you guys missed ;)
Then you have to further differentiate between the internal/external carotid and jugular distubution. You will be tested, haha. :D

The external jugular should be fairly easy to see/find if the individual is placed in a trendelenburg position.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SB DONT you dare post another pic of those luscious twins, that would be completely unacceptable. :ntome:
I aim to misbehave. :twisted:

Last Twins Pic for Trauma?:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what happened to the log? :whip: :lol: just playing guys

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
what happened to the log? :whip: :lol: just playing guys
For reals, I thought T money was gonna have daily updates as well as those comprehensive updates at the end of the week.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick Daily Update:

I will have some daily updates during the week as my schedule permits, but will continue to have the comprehensive in-week review. Anyway, today was an off day as i went to the UF/UK game in gainesville. I was a good boy and didn't drink either. :high five: :cheers:

Nothing really to report today. I took my 1/2 dose of the assault this AM. My pumps are feeling pretty good even on my off days. No side effects or nausea to speak of.

I took a few days off from the Bullet Proof due to the fact i was gaining a tolerance to it, but tonight i shall dose again. I felt great today, and the gators absolutely annhilated the wildcats......so i'm very pleased!! :D

Tomorrow is legs.......ugghhhhh! I'll update tomorrow night as well my peeps.

:djparty:​

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Will tomorrow's update include a full-size picture of your Aguilera Avatar? :box:

I've done 5 days of Bullet Proof myself T, think I should take the weekend off of it?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Quick Daily Update:

I will have some daily updates during the week as my schedule permits, but will continue to have the comprehensive in-week review. Anyway, today was an off day as i went to the UF/UK game in gainesville. I was a good boy and didn't drink either. :high five: :cheers:

Nothing really to report today. I took my 1/2 dose of the assault this AM. My pumps are feeling pretty good even on my off days. No side effects or nausea to speak of.

I took a few days off from the Bullet Proof due to the fact i was gaining a tolerance to it, but tonight i shall dose again. I felt great today, and the gators absolutely annhilated the wildcats......so i'm very pleased!! :D

Go FSU!!!! LOL. I'm happy the Gators won to though brutha man! It sounds like your enjoying the products like I am.

Cheers to ya bro!:cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will tomorrow's update include a full-size picture of your Aguilera Avatar? :box:

I've done 5 days of Bullet Proof myself T, think I should take the weekend off of it?
I would take a few days off bob. I really like the product, but i gain tolerance after about 4-5 days myself.

I shall post up the bigger pic tomorrow my friend! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go FSU!!!! LOL. I'm happy the Gators won to though brutha man! It sounds like your enjoying the products like I am.

Cheers to ya bro!:cheers:
I had a great time at the UF game today. Nothing like a good ole fashion stomping in the swamp! :D

Good to see all is well sean. I am indeed loving the products thusfar! :cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick Daily Update:

Good that you enjoyed the game...Echoing my boy, Sean there, about lunch at the Arnold (I'm looking forward to actually coming over!)...And have fun with your Legs session tomorrow :dl: I know you will :D

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
I started keeping a pad of paper next to my bed a while ago and right when I woke up I would right down as much as I could remember from my dreams. The more I started doing this the easier it became to recall my dreams. I have always been fascinated by lucid dreaming and would love to be able to actually get a hang of it one day.
Sub'd late. Thinkin 'bout trying this stack due to the halloween sale at MP website.

PMiller, one technique that works well for me is to imagine having a lucid dream within 5 minutes of falling asleep. I've had about a 5-10% success rate doing this (that I can remember). I do still have some trouble controlling lucidness once it begins, however. I generally can fly around for awhile exploring my environment but awaken upon making contact with something.

I also recommend checking out these texts, quite helpful:
Advanced Lucid Dreaming: The Power of Supplements
Lucid Dreaming for Beginners: Simple Techniques for Creating Interactive Dreams

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Making up for lost time

More Hot Chicks of Trauma:

I'm not saying I'm hung up on these twins, but WOW.
I'd possibly give my pinky finger for a night with these girls..lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update will be tomorrow all. :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Update will be tomorrow all. :)
Likewise for me as well bro! I don't have time to get in a workout tonight, nor an update. I'll be checking in to see your next update...feel free to check on mine as well tomorrow night.

Cheers brodawg!:lol::cheers:

MPSonny

MPSonny

Awards
Looks like the log is going well. The pics aren't bad to keep one's attention either.:D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbed..better late than never! Some great pics on here lol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 21 (Week 3 Review)

Weight: 215lbs​

Assault​

Workout Intensity: 8/10​

I've definitely become more impressed with assault every week. It tastes absolutely fantastic as well. My workouts have been very focused and productive since starting this stack. I'm pleased with what i've achieve up to 3 weeks thusfar.​

Muscle Pump: 8/10​

The pumps delivered from this product are very solid all around. I not a very nice pump while at the gym, and it continues to a good degree fo the day. I continue to take a meal prior to drinking the assualt, and no more nausea issues to report. I've also been doing a good job in keeping my fluid intake very high. The pumps are great, but not insane.​

Bullet Proof​

Sleep Induction: 8/10

I've been taking bullet proof for 4 nights, and then taking 2 nights off. So far, the results continue to be very nice. I was starting to gain a tolerance to it, even after only 1 night off, so the 2 nights off works well with me. This product continues to get the job done very well how i have it dosed. On average, it takes about 45 minutes to note a good sleep effect after taking bullet proof.​

Recovery: 9/10​

This product remains very solid in helpint recovery aspects. The turn around time from muscle soreness/myalgia to feeling normal is definitely enhanced since taking the bullet proof. I continue to enjoy the effects of recovery and sleep induction that bullet proof provides.​

Daily Narrative:​

I'm actually 2 days into my 3rd week now. I've really enjoyed the effects/results that i've had with this product combo. I continue to note marked improvement in my training and recovery aspects. Up to this point, i definitely recommend this combo. I think this stack will add great depth to anybody's training regimen. My only real negative during this experience is the tast of the bullet proof, however that's so minor and insignificant that it doesn't really matter. The assualt on the other hand tastes absolutely fantastic!

I should be finishing up this log here in week 4 and write a final review. If any of you guys/girls have any questions, please feel free to ask away. On to week 4!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!​

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob's Scary Movie 2 Clip of the Day:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRYMLAMud8A"]YouTube - Scary Movie 2 Basketball Scene[/ame]

I'm loving both assault and bullet proof too man. I know what you mean about the taste of bullet proof, but like you said, it's more than tolerable.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for spicing up the log with the Scary Movie 2 clips Bob, I thought I was the only one who liked that movie. I remember when it first came out, I went to see it with 3 or 4 buddies and we thought it was the funniest sht ever. We literally did not stop laughing for an hour and a half straight. Best ab workout I've ever had. Granted we puffed some herb laced with opium before we went, but I still think its hysterical and I haven't lit the green in years.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro, dont know how i missed this, just read through, great log bro...Russian

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i already know what the update will say.
bullet proof makes it so T1 can take a shot and not get hurt.
assult allows him to kick some ass.
the combo makes him the terminator.