Trauma1's training "Assault" while "Bullet Proof" via Muscle Pharm Redux! (sponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Day 7





    Weight: 212.1 lbs




    Sleep Quality: 8/10 - The bullet proof has done a very nice job in inducing sleep up to this point. I've have a mild drowsy effect the following morning, but nothing of any real significance. So far, i'm really impressed with this.

    Workout Intensity: 7/10 - I've been taking the assualt approx 30 minutes prior to my workout on workout days. The pumps have been pretty good, and my focus in the gym has definitely picked up a notch. So far, it's been fairly effective in delivering good pre-workout effects. I did experience a bit of nausea yesterday at the gym, but i didn't eat my usual pre-workout meal either. I definitely recommend taking the assault with a meal to avoid this.

    Pumps: 7/10 - I've had some really nice pumps from the assault product overall. I usually responde fairly well to products of this type, and it seems to be doing the job well. I've been off any creatine type products for some time, so i can really accurately gauge the effectiveness of this.

    Recovery: 8/10 - I've noticed an improved turnaround time in my ability to recovery from the prior days workout. I contribute much of this succes thusfar to the direct addition of the bullet proof product. I've had a solid 8 hours of sleep every night while using bullet proof. We'll see how the next couple of weeks go, but so far i'm failry impressed with this aspect.





    Daily Narrative (Week 1 Review)


    Assault: I've been taking this combo of Assault/Bullet Proof for approximately 1 week now. I will say, i'm pretty impressed thusfar. I've had solid results in the preworkout aspect. Nothing completely mindblowing, but very effective for sure. I also like the taste of the Assualt. The arctic raspberry tastes great. The only negative really was the overwhelming nausea at the gym yesterday. As stated above, i do contribute this however to not eating a sufficient pre-workout meal. I shall keep you all updated in this aspect though. Overall in week 1 with assault, it's delievered solid effects and pumps.

    Bullet Proof: The bullet proof product has also been fairly solid. It's done a great job inducing quality sleep, with a mild drowsy effect the next morning. I've had a solid 8 hours of peaceful rest all week. I'm impressed with that aspect because i often suffer from insomnia. Recovery seems to have improved as well. The only negative thusfar with the bullet proof is the taste. I have the grape, and it's not the best tasting product, however i would think it would be hard to get some of those ingredients to taste good anyway. Either way, if the product works very well (like it certainly has), i really don't care what it tastes like at all. I have to say, so far this stack has noted some impressive results. I look forward to the next few weeks!

    I've had a crazy work week, so my updates have been compiled here in the week 1 review. I'll be doing daily updates for the rest of this log. On to week 2!!








    Motivational Pictures Of The Day



    Lacey Chabert









    Last edited by Trauma1; 10-15-2008 at 03:09 AM.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary



  2. Nice feedback so far T1, keep it up
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Day 7






    Weight: 212.1 lbs




    Sleep Quality: 8/10 - The bullet proof has done a very nice job in inducing sleep up to this point. I've have a mild drowsy effect the following morning, but nothing of any real significance. So far, i'm really impressed with this.

    Workout Intensity: 7/10 - I've been taking the assualt approx 30 minutes prior to my workout on workout days. The pumps have been pretty good, and my focus in the gym has definitely picked up a notch. So far, it's been fairly effective in delivering good pre-workout effects. I did experience a bit of nausea yesterday at the gym, but i didn't eat my usual pre-workout meal either. I definitely recommend taking the assault with a meal to avoid this.

    Pumps: 7/10 - I've had some really nice pumps from the assault product overall. I usually responde fairly well to products of this type, and it seems to be doing the job well. I've been off any creatine type products for some time, so i can really accurately gauge the effectiveness of this.

    Recovery: 8/10 - I've noticed an improved turnaround time in my ability to recovery from the prior days workout. I contribute much of this succes thusfar to the direct addition of the bullet proof product. I've had a solid 8 hours of sleep every night while using bullet proof. We'll see how the next couple of weeks go, but so far i'm failry impressed with this aspect.





    Daily Narrative (Week 1 Review)


    Assault: I've been taking this combo of Assault/Bullet Proof for approximately 1 week now. I will say i'm pretty impressed thusfar. I've had solid results in the preworkout aspect. Nothing completely mindblowing, but very effective for sure. I also like the tast of the Assualt. The artic raspberry tastes great. The only negative really was the overwhelming nausea at the gym yesterday. As state above, i do contribute this however to not eating a sufficient pre-workout meal. I shall keep you all update in this aspect though. Overall in week 1 with assault, it's delievered solid effects and pumps.

    Bullet Proof: The bullet proof product has also been fairly solid. It's done a great job inducing quality sleep, with a mild drowsy effect the next morning. I've had a solid 8 hours of peaceful rest all week. I'm impressed with that aspect because i often suffer from insomnia. Recovery seems to have improved as well. The only negative thusfar with the bullet proof is the taste. I have the grape, and it's not the best tasting product, however i would think it would be hard to get some of those ingredients to taste good anyway. Either way, if the product works very well (like it certainly has), i really don't care what it tastes like at all. I have to say, so far this stack has noted some impressive results. I look forward to the next few weeks!

    I've had a crazy work week, so my updates have been compiled here in the week 1 review. I'll be doing daily updates for the rest of this log. On to week 2!!

    WHAT? No over hype and setting new PR's on top of new PR's???

    This has started to be a great log to reference. I am interested in the same line-up, and it is quite refreshing to see something that appears to be non-biased and influenced by free supplements.

  4. subbed because you have pictures of hot chicks and I am doing the same stack right now too...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    WHAT? No over hype and setting new PR's on top of new PR's???

    This has started to be a great log to reference. I am interested in the same line-up, and it is quite refreshing to see something that appears to be non-biased and influenced by free supplements.
    I'm definitely not about sugar coating anything. My opinions on products will be as unbiased as possible. Even if something doesn't work great for me, it may work very well for others.....and vice-versa.

    So far these products have worked fairly well, but not vastly above and beyond other products i've used in the past.....at least not yet anyway. After 1 week, the results have been solid.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by IrishRugby34 View Post
    subbed because you have pictures of hot chicks and I am doing the same stack right now too...
    Lol! - Good enough my friend.

    The hot chick pics just adds a little flava to the thread.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  7. sweet T1, lookin good so far... I gotta check me the ingredient profile on the bullet proof as I love me a great recovery and sleep product.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    sweet T1, lookin good so far... I gotta check me the ingredient profile on the bullet proof as I love me a great recovery and sleep product.
    It's pretty impressive, poops. I'm a big advocate of effective sleep products myself. I've tried many over the years, this one seems to do the job well. The ingredient profile is what initially attracted me to the product itself.

    I'm interesting in seeing the long term effects of bullet proof in regard to recovery and sleep, so i'll be running it once this jug runs out to give some extended reviews of product effects.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  9. niiiice. Already plannin on making a consecutive purchase is always a good sign.

    Wonder if it will maintain its efficacy over time.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Lol! - Good enough my friend.

    The hot chick pics just adds a little flava to the thread.
    :chick:

    the avatar just isnt enough sometimes...

    would you say that an eating an hour before taking the Assault would be long enough?

    When I took NO Xplode I would always get bad stomach issues if I ate too close to taking it...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by IrishRugby34 View Post
    :chick:

    the avatar just isnt enough sometimes...

    would you say that an eating an hour before taking the Assault would be long enough?

    When I took NO Xplode I would always get bad stomach issues if I ate too close to taking it...
    Yeah, i would say that should suffice. I do recommend a medium sized meal of complex carbs (both for training energy, and for a more slightly delayed gastric emptying to prevent nausea.)

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  12. Awesome!!! That is what I will do then. Tonight is my first dosage of both products. I am a little weary of stimulant NO type products because of the gastic fireworks that can happen while taking them, but I like taking them because of the extra focus I have in the gym.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by IrishRugby34 View Post
    Awesome!!! That is what I will do then. Tonight is my first dosage of both products. I am a little weary of stimulant NO type products because of the gastic fireworks that can happen while taking them, but I like taking them because of the extra focus I have in the gym.
    lol agreed... most dont do it to me honestly BUT NOXplode made me yell NOOOOOOO then Xplode on the toilet. lol.

  14. Looking good Trauma, I'm starting the same stack next week; plus battle fuel.


    SilentBob's Scary Movie 2 Clip of the Day:
    YouTube - Scary Movie 2 - Clown

    Uncle Ray Ray's got a game...
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  15. Guess what brutha man? I'm back to running my log again. First official update is tomorrow...feel free to drop in. I received my Muscle Pharm products on Monday and had my first workout last night...pretty damn solid workout I might add.

    Cheers to ya bro!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  16. You already got your stuff SamBoz? Lucky Man - I'm still waiting on mine!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  17. Day 8





    Quick Daily Update:



    Hello all. I'll be doing quick daily updates during the week, followed by a more extensive week review like yesterday.


    I've had some very good workouts the last few days. In fact, i woke up today completely sore from yesterday's workout (Back/Bi's)......moreso than i've been in a long time. I contribute that to a really great workout yesterday. The last few days the assault has really picked it up a notch. The first 5-6 days it was good, but i've noticed improved performance with the assault.....especially today. My pumps have been very good, and my energy level fantastic for the workout. I left the gym exhausted today. No new nausea to report either, so that is good. I've been eating a meal 1 hour pre-workout, followed by my assualt dose 30 minutes later.

    My sleep remains very solid as well. I had some incredibly vivid dreams last night. I woke up this morning thinking they were real. I'm interested to see how the Bullet Proof helps me with my recovery......especially since i'm incredibly sore at this point.

    Until tommorrow!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  18. Man, I wish I could remember my dreams :/ Only for the 1st couple of days after restarting ZMA can I recall anything, then it's gone. So much untapped potential lol.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Man, I wish I could remember my dreams :/ Only for the 1st couple of days after restarting ZMA can I recall anything, then it's gone. So much untapped potential lol.
    I started keeping a pad of paper next to my bed a while ago and right when I woke up I would right down as much as I could remember from my dreams. The more I started doing this the easier it became to recall my dreams. I have always been fascinated by lucid dreaming and would love to be able to actually get a hang of it one day.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  20. I dont remember any of my dreams last night. I slept so hard...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    I started keeping a pad of paper next to my bed a while ago and right when I woke up I would right down as much as I could remember from my dreams. The more I started doing this the easier it became to recall my dreams. I have always been fascinated by lucid dreaming and would love to be able to actually get a hang of it one day.
    im afraid if i could do it id never get out of bed.
    SFW and GFH

  22. Megan Fox would be in my dreams if I could have lucid dreams...I dont believe I need to say anymore.

  23. This is in no way me trying to recreate what happened in your last thread. This is just sharing the awesomeness that is Megan Fox. Please control yourselves fellas, it's a one time picture interruption, not an invite for giant boob pics, or cactus penis shots.




    Merry X-mas T-bag!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    This is in no way me trying to recreate what happened in your last thread. This is just sharing the awesomeness that is Megan Fox. Please control yourselves fellas, it's a one time picture interruption, not an invite for giant boob pics, or cactus penis shots.




    Merry X-mas T-bag!
    Im behaving in this thread
    SFW and GFH

  25. good to see these are working for you man. ive been looking for a sleep aide product for a few months, and of course, bullet proof on my list. ive heard the taste is kinda iffy, but the results are solid.

    keep it up man!

    yo is RPN going to be at the Los Angeles Expo?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    good to see these are working for you man. ive been looking for a sleep aide product for a few months, and of course, bullet proof on my list. ive heard the taste is kinda iffy, but the results are solid.

    keep it up man!

    yo is RPN going to be at the Los Angeles Expo?
    I don't believe so bud. I do know that we will be at the arnold though, so hope to see you out there.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  27. Week 2 update to come shortly ladies and gentlemen.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  28. i like the log i think we made a good choice with choosing you Trauma. Guess i totally missed the last log..... Thanks for behaving guys!

    Are you still using 12oz with the Bulletproof? i have yet to try the grape flavor myself but i dont have a single problem with the orange raspberry. With the Assault the ingredients just get better over time, the longer you use the product the more effective. This is a Megan Fox sponsored log as well haha.

  29. Awaiting update

    SilentBob's Scary Movie 2 Clip of the Day:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ny6tiH_GTE"]YouTube - Scary Movie 2 "hand vs legs"[/ame]
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trauma1's review of "Hyper Pump" and "Nocturnabol."
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 06:18 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 09:24 PM
  3. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 01:20 AM
  4. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:32 AM
  5. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
Log in
Log in