Trauma1's training "Assault" while "Bullet Proof" via Muscle Pharm Redux! (sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by IrishRugby34 View Post
    :chick:

the avatar just isnt enough sometimes...

would you say that an eating an hour before taking the Assault would be long enough?

When I took NO Xplode I would always get bad stomach issues if I ate too close to taking it...
    Yeah, i would say that should suffice. I do recommend a medium sized meal of complex carbs (both for training energy, and for a more slightly delayed gastric emptying to prevent nausea.)

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.95%

Awesome!!! That is what I will do then. Tonight is my first dosage of both products. I am a little weary of stimulant NO type products because of the gastic fireworks that can happen while taking them, but I like taking them because of the extra focus I have in the gym.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by IrishRugby34 View Post
    Awesome!!! That is what I will do then. Tonight is my first dosage of both products. I am a little weary of stimulant NO type products because of the gastic fireworks that can happen while taking them, but I like taking them because of the extra focus I have in the gym.
    lol agreed... most dont do it to me honestly BUT NOXplode made me yell NOOOOOOO then Xplode on the toilet. lol.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.95%

Lol...
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%

Looking good Trauma, I'm starting the same stack next week; plus battle fuel.

SilentBob's Scary Movie 2 Clip of the Day:
    YouTube - Scary Movie 2 - Clown

Uncle Ray Ray's got a game...
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Guess what brutha man? I'm back to running my log again. First official update is tomorrow...feel free to drop in. I received my Muscle Pharm products on Monday and had my first workout last night...pretty damn solid workout I might add.

Cheers to ya bro!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  7. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You already got your stuff SamBoz? Lucky Man - I'm still waiting on mine!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Day 8

Quick Daily Update:

Hello all. I'll be doing quick daily updates during the week, followed by a more extensive week review like yesterday.

I've had some very good workouts the last few days. In fact, i woke up today completely sore from yesterday's workout (Back/Bi's)......moreso than i've been in a long time. I contribute that to a really great workout yesterday. The last few days the assault has really picked it up a notch. The first 5-6 days it was good, but i've noticed improved performance with the assault.....especially today. My pumps have been very good, and my energy level fantastic for the workout. I left the gym exhausted today. No new nausea to report either, so that is good. I've been eating a meal 1 hour pre-workout, followed by my assualt dose 30 minutes later.

My sleep remains very solid as well. I had some incredibly vivid dreams last night. I woke up this morning thinking they were real. I'm interested to see how the Bullet Proof helps me with my recovery......especially since i'm incredibly sore at this point.

Until tommorrow!!

Legendary

9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%

Man, I wish I could remember my dreams :/ Only for the 1st couple of days after restarting ZMA can I recall anything, then it's gone. So much untapped potential lol.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Man, I wish I could remember my dreams :/ Only for the 1st couple of days after restarting ZMA can I recall anything, then it's gone. So much untapped potential lol.
    I started keeping a pad of paper next to my bed a while ago and right when I woke up I would right down as much as I could remember from my dreams. The more I started doing this the easier it became to recall my dreams. I have always been fascinated by lucid dreaming and would love to be able to actually get a hang of it one day.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.95%

I dont remember any of my dreams last night. I slept so hard...
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    I started keeping a pad of paper next to my bed a while ago and right when I woke up I would right down as much as I could remember from my dreams. The more I started doing this the easier it became to recall my dreams. I have always been fascinated by lucid dreaming and would love to be able to actually get a hang of it one day.
    im afraid if i could do it id never get out of bed.
    SFW and GFH
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.95%

Megan Fox would be in my dreams if I could have lucid dreams...I dont believe I need to say anymore.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.17%

This is in no way me trying to recreate what happened in your last thread. This is just sharing the awesomeness that is Megan Fox. Please control yourselves fellas, it's a one time picture interruption, not an invite for giant boob pics, or cactus penis shots.

Merry X-mas T-bag!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%

Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    This is in no way me trying to recreate what happened in your last thread. This is just sharing the awesomeness that is Megan Fox. Please control yourselves fellas, it's a one time picture interruption, not an invite for giant boob pics, or cactus penis shots.

Merry X-mas T-bag!
    Im behaving in this thread
    SFW and GFH
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

good to see these are working for you man. ive been looking for a sleep aide product for a few months, and of course, bullet proof on my list. ive heard the taste is kinda iffy, but the results are solid.

keep it up man!

yo is RPN going to be at the Los Angeles Expo?
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    good to see these are working for you man. ive been looking for a sleep aide product for a few months, and of course, bullet proof on my list. ive heard the taste is kinda iffy, but the results are solid.

keep it up man!

yo is RPN going to be at the Los Angeles Expo?
    I don't believe so bud. I do know that we will be at the arnold though, so hope to see you out there.

Legendary

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Week 2 update to come shortly ladies and gentlemen.

Legendary

19. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

i like the log i think we made a good choice with choosing you Trauma. Guess i totally missed the last log..... Thanks for behaving guys!

Are you still using 12oz with the Bulletproof? i have yet to try the grape flavor myself but i dont have a single problem with the orange raspberry. With the Assault the ingredients just get better over time, the longer you use the product the more effective. This is a Megan Fox sponsored log as well haha.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%

Awaiting update

SilentBob's Scary Movie 2 Clip of the Day:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ny6tiH_GTE"]YouTube - Scary Movie 2 "hand vs legs"[/ame]
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.57%

Subbed. I've had the dreams too.
    what I have started doing with the grape flavor is making it more of a shot, then following it with a full glass of water. Been working fine for me. Thanks for the log.....
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Day 14 (Week 2 Review)

Weight: 213lbs

Assault

Workout Intensity: 8.5/10
    I've slowly had better workouts this week that seem to get more and more intense. My focus in the gym has been very good overall. I've been able to add a few more sets to my exercises this week, so that is impressive in itself. So, intensity has been good!

Workout Pump: 7.5/10
    My pumps have been solid overall. They are definitely fantastic while at the gym, but some days seems to fade quickly. Not sure why, but doesn't happen everyday. My diet and fluid intake is consistent everyday, so it may just be my body adjusting. I will say it's been solid for the last 3-4 days though.

Bullet Proof

Sleep Induction: 7.5/10
    As previously mentioned, i typically have issues with sleep. Overall, the Bullet Proof has provided great sleep for most nights, but i still have had a few nights of insomnia thrown in there. This still has been doing the job very well though for myself in the sleep induction effect.

Recovery: 9.5/10
    This by far has been the most impressive aspect to me. I have noted significantly improved recovery time since i started the bullet proof. After typical workouts that would leave me hurting for days at a time with DOMS, this has cut it in half in some instances. Now that's impressive to me! I continue to have vivid dreams as well.

Week 2 Narrative Summary

As week 2 comes to a close, i'm impressed thusfar with these products. I feel like i'm making good progress in the gym, with great recovery effects. The bullet proof has certainly impressed me the most to date. It's ability to significantly enhance my recovery times has been very impressive. I've also not noted any more episodes of nausea as reported earlier.

I'm really starting to dig the assault as well. It has given me some really nice pre-workout effects coupled with decent pumps. I'm really looking forward to week 3! On we go!!!
    !

Legendary

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I don't believe so bud. I do know that we will be at the arnold though, so hope to see you out there.
    the arnold might be a stretch. im out of LA so it wont be a nice 3 hour drive like it was for the olympia. id definitely like to go tho. hey if you guys need someone to watch the booth, maybe you guys could fly me out and ill work for free. huh? what do you say?

jus playin. haha but really.....im game
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%

Looking good T money. My question to you is where are all the hot chicks?
    Bonus Hot Chicks for Trauma:

They're twins!!!!
    And they're interested in medicine!
    WHITE WHALE!
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.17%

Day 14 (Week 2 Review)

Weight: 213lbs

Assault

Workout Intensity: 8.5/10
    I've slowly had better workouts this week that seem to get more and more intense. My focus in the gym has been very good overall. I've been able to add a few more sets to my exercises this week, so that is impressive in itself. So, intensity has been good!

Workout Pump: 7.5/10
    My pumps have been solid overall. They are definitely fantastic while at the gym, but some days seems to fade quickly. Not sure why, but doesn't happen everyday. My diet and fluid intake is consistent everyday, so it may just be my body adjusting. I will say it's been solid for the last 3-4 days though.

Bullet Proof

Sleep Induction: 7.5/10
    As previously mentioned, i typically have issues with sleep. Overall, the Bullet Proof has provided great sleep for most nights, but i still have had a few nights of insomnia thrown in there. This still has been doing the job very well though for myself in the sleep induction effect.

Recovery: 9.5/10
    This by far has been the most impressive aspect to me. I have noted significantly improved recovery time since i started the bullet proof. After typical workouts that would leave me hurting for days at a time with DOMS, this has cut it in half in some instances. Now that's impressive to me! I continue to have vivid dreams as well.

Week 2 Narrative Summary

As week 2 comes to a close, i'm impressed thusfar with these products. I feel like i'm making good progress in the gym, with great recovery effects. The bullet proof has certainly impressed me the most to date. It's ability to significantly enhance my recovery times has been very impressive. I've also not noted any more episodes of nausea as reported earlier.

I'm really starting to dig the assault as well. It has given me some really nice pre-workout effects coupled with decent pumps. I'm really looking forward to week 3! On we go!!!
    !
    I'm totally digging the Assault myself bud. To be honest though...definitely stack it with Battle Fuel...I am noticing quite a synergistic effect running these two pre-workout. Bullet Proof is also some great stuff.

Oh yeah on another note...I look forward to seeing you and your wife at the Arnold...You and your wife and Rosie and I will definitely have to do lunch or something.

Cheers Brutha Man!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post

They're twins!!!!
    Yeah, i need to have some make up pics! haha!

Legendary

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I'm totally digging the Assault myself bud. To be honest though...definitely stack it with Battle Fuel...I am noticing quite a synergistic effect running these two pre-workout. Bullet Proof is also some great stuff.

Oh yeah on another note...I look forward to seeing you and your wife at the Arnold...You and your wife and Rosie and I will definitely have to do lunch or something.

Cheers Brutha Man!

Glad to see you're enjoying the products bud.

It will be a blast to hang out at the arnold. Yes, we'll do lunch.

Legendary

28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.87%

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post

They're twins!!!!
    wow, looks like she's taking a tren shot straight into jugular?
    Last edited by Hank Vangut; 10-23-2008 at 10:43 PM.
  29. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    wow, looks like she's taking a tren shot of straight into jugular?
    Looks more like the common carotid (a) to me... but I'm still jealous!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Looks more like the common carotid (a) to me... but I'm still jealous!
    Either way, it's pure bliss!

Legendary

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%

Either way, it's pure bliss!
    Making up for lost time

More Hot Chicks of Trauma:

I'm not saying I'm hung up on these twins, but WOW.
    WHITE WHALE!
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

SB DONT you dare post another pic of those luscious twins, that would be completely unacceptable.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    wow, looks like she's taking a tren shot straight into jugular?
    haha I thought the same thing
    SFW and GFH
  34. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%

Jugular or carotid, i"m sure the pictures are anatomically correct. I will study them further for my bell-ringer on Tuesday and let you know if I notice anything you guys missed
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Jugular or carotid, i"m sure the pictures are anatomically correct. I will study them further for my bell-ringer on Tuesday and let you know if I notice anything you guys missed
    Then you have to further differentiate between the internal/external carotid and jugular distubution. You will be tested, haha.

The external jugular should be fairly easy to see/find if the individual is placed in a trendelenburg position.

Legendary

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    SB DONT you dare post another pic of those luscious twins, that would be completely unacceptable.
    I aim to misbehave.

Last Twins Pic for Trauma?:
    WHITE WHALE!
  37. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

what happened to the log? just playing guys
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    what happened to the log? just playing guys
    For reals, I thought T money was gonna have daily updates as well as those comprehensive updates at the end of the week.
    WHITE WHALE!
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quick Daily Update:

I will have some daily updates during the week as my schedule permits, but will continue to have the comprehensive in-week review. Anyway, today was an off day as i went to the UF/UK game in gainesville. I was a good boy and didn't drink either. :high five:

Nothing really to report today. I took my 1/2 dose of the assault this AM. My pumps are feeling pretty good even on my off days. No side effects or nausea to speak of.

I took a few days off from the Bullet Proof due to the fact i was gaining a tolerance to it, but tonight i shall dose again. I felt great today, and the gators absolutely annhilated the wildcats......so i'm very pleased!!

Tomorrow is legs.......ugghhhhh! I'll update tomorrow night as well my peeps.

Legendary

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%

Tomorrow is legs.......ugghhhhh! I'll update tomorrow night as well my peeps.
    Will tomorrow's update include a full-size picture of your Aguilera Avatar?

I've done 5 days of Bullet Proof myself T, think I should take the weekend off of it?
    WHITE WHALE!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trauma1's review of "Hyper Pump" and "Nocturnabol."
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 05:18 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 08:24 PM
  3. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 12:20 AM
  4. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:32 PM