Universal Shock Therapy/Torrent/Nitro/OKG Log

  1. New Member
    Big Wides's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%

    Universal Shock Therapy/Torrent/Nitro/OKG Log


    Well I will be running for the time being a very simplistic stack in my opinion of the basics. I am looking to get into the 260 range and this looks like a promising stack for me. The timing of it all is:

    Pre-Workout - 1 scoop Shock Therapy/1 scoop Torrent
    Post-Workout - 9 OKG, 3 scoops Torrent (sometimes 4), 1 packet Nitro
    30 minutes later - Whole Food Meal

    Should be a fun ride, can't get any simpler than this....creatine, carbs, and aminos

  2. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1333
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    71.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up


    I'm in bro. Time to grow!

    :bb3:
  3. New Member
    Big Wides's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I'm in bro. Time to grow!

    :bb3:
    you know it.....

    Off day today from training, however my supplementation stays the same today as it would on a training day, I believe in keeping things consistant. So, I will get the goodies into my system so that my body can get used to them and have them do their thing for tomorrow's session
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Big Wides's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%

    Off day yesterday no cardio or nothing. Still took my supps as I normally would on a training day, except I mixed the ST and Torrent into one shake and had the 9 OKG with that. Took Nitro before hitting the sack.
  5. New Member
    Big Wides's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%

    Trained chest last night...overall soild session. Took my Shock Therapy/Torrent mix preworkout, then PWO the 9 OKG, 1 packet Nitro, and 3 scoops Torrent. I feel its to early to notice anything or if this stack is affecting me at all. Recovery is slighlty higher since I am not sore at all today, which could be an effect from the surplus of aminos I am taking. I will weigh myself on Sunday and keep that as weigh-in day to remain constiant while doing this log.
  6. Senior Member
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    914
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    12.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Subbed. Looking forward to these results Big Wides!
  7. New Member
    Big Wides's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%

    I will post the first week results, thoughts tomorrow on the current stack....so stay tuned
  8. New Member
    Big Wides's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%

    Here's an update so far only being on this stack 1 week:

    BW - 256 thats +4lbs

    I have noticed a greater recovery time not only inbetween sets but between sessions as well. As far as muscle gains its too early to know if there are any but I dont feel as bulky as I used to. So gaining weight but not feeling bulky is a plus in my book. Sleep has been better since the time I train relative to when I hit the sack is within 1 hour its helping in that department as well. I feel that this week I will start to see some of the positives of this stack, but the true test will be in about 5 weeks.....until then I'll be busting my ass each day to get there
  9. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1333
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    71.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Red face


    Quote Originally Posted by Big Wides View Post
    Here's an update so far only being on this stack 1 week:

    BW - 256 thats +4lbs

    I have noticed a greater recovery time not only inbetween sets but between sessions as well. As far as muscle gains its too early to know if there are any but I dont feel as bulky as I used to. So gaining weight but not feeling bulky is a plus in my book. Sleep has been better since the time I train relative to when I hit the sack is within 1 hour its helping in that department as well. I feel that this week I will start to see some of the positives of this stack, but the true test will be in about 5 weeks.....until then I'll be busting my ass each day to get there

    Wait, what's in 5 weeks again bro? I'm losing track...
  10. New Member
    Big Wides's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Wait, what's in 5 weeks again bro? I'm losing track...
    Is when I am switching things up....I like to run stuff for 6 week intervals, down one week so there is 5 more to go
  11. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1333
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    71.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Wides View Post
    Is when I am switching things up....I like to run stuff for 6 week intervals, down one week so there is 5 more to go

    Ahh OK, I thought maybe I missed the announcement of another meet or something?

    Good stuff Wides. Keep growin man
  12. Senior Member
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    914
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    12.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wides is definitely doing big thangs..... +4 lbs
  13. New Member
    Big Wides's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%

    Update coming tomorrow......got good things to report
  14. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1333
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    71.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Wides View Post
    Update coming tomorrow......got good things to report

    I'll be looking for it bro.
  15. New Member
    Big Wides's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%

    Heres an update, and I space these out since I feel that the changes that occur from this stack can't be seen on a day to day basis. My BW hasn't changed all that much still in the mid 250s, but it appears that my bf has gone down somewhat. I can say that since I can see more veins under my skin in my arms and the ones in my forearms are starting to appear again (even got one in my chest). Stamina and endurance for all the lifts has increased as well as the work load. Can't say enough about the recovery time, yeah I get sore but not like I used to I think the diet and the supps are helping there. Still pumped about the true results of this which will come in about another 4-5 weeks.

    Good things are happening
  16. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1333
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    71.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Big Wides View Post
    Heres an update, and I space these out since I feel that the changes that occur from this stack can't be seen on a day to day basis. My BW hasn't changed all that much still in the mid 250s, but it appears that my bf has gone down somewhat. I can say that since I can see more veins under my skin in my arms and the ones in my forearms are starting to appear again (even got one in my chest). Stamina and endurance for all the lifts has increased as well as the work load. Can't say enough about the recovery time, yeah I get sore but not like I used to I think the diet and the supps are helping there. Still pumped about the true results of this which will come in about another 4-5 weeks.

    Good things are happening

    Good stuff Wides. Losing BF and staying the same weight. That is the magic. Looking forward to the final score.

    Hg
  17. Senior Member
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    914
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    12.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Big Wides putting in some serious work over here.
  18. New Member
    Big Wides's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%

    No worries, I am still running this stack just haven't updated in a while. I will try and find a scale to get on and hopefully it doesnt break. Have nothing but good things to say about this stack. The OKG is a damn good supp. I have gotten new stretch marks on my chest/arm area and I think in the morning I can see something that resembles an ab....more to come
  19. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1333
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    71.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Wides View Post
    No worries, I am still running this stack just haven't updated in a while. I will try and find a scale to get on and hopefully it doesnt break. Have nothing but good things to say about this stack. The OKG is a damn good supp. I have gotten new stretch marks on my chest/arm area and I think in the morning I can see something that resembles an ab....more to come

    I hear tale of abs in here???!!! So Wides, no talking scales for you OK? If you get on one of them it is going to scream out "One At A A Time Please!!!"

    So you feel the increased GH is boosting your strength? Is that what I am reading?

    Hg
  20. New Member
    Big Wides's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I hear tale of abs in here???!!! So Wides, no talking scales for you OK? If you get on one of them it is going to scream out "One At A A Time Please!!!"

    So you feel the increased GH is boosting your strength? Is that what I am reading?

    Hg
    Not Abs.....Ab as in single. I think my BW is somewhere in 250-260 range, I want to get on a scale and find out where I am. It is helping me sleep a little better than before but I still get a nice set of DOMS for a couple of days. My strength has gone up, I have been consistantly training with my weights where I want to be so yes its all going good
  21. Senior Member
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    914
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    12.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nice to hear that about the OKG. Looking forward to more info... nicely done Wides.
  22. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1333
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    71.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Looking forward to the final review BW.
  23. New Member
    Big Wides's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%

    I've got 1.5 bottles left of this good stuff which should take me through 2008. I am very close to the 260 mark in the morning so we shall see what happens....I really like this supp and can't wait to do it again
  24. New Member
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    330
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%

    ive used the shock therapy and torrent combo as well, i was very pleased, especially at that price point!
  25. Senior Member
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    914
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    12.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    260 living large and in charge!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Universal Shock Therapy Vs USPLabs Jacked
    By islandmagic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 12:57 PM
  2. For Sale: Universal Torrent and Shock Therapy (Protein)
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 08:09 PM
  3. White Flood/Universal Shock Therapy
    By Kuruption in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 12:09 PM
  4. Universal Shock Therapy
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 08:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in