Universal Shock Therapy/Torrent/Nitro/OKG Log

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
Well I will be running for the time being a very simplistic stack in my opinion of the basics. I am looking to get into the 260 range and this looks like a promising stack for me. The timing of it all is:

Pre-Workout - 1 scoop Shock Therapy/1 scoop Torrent
Post-Workout - 9 OKG, 3 scoops Torrent (sometimes 4), 1 packet Nitro
30 minutes later - Whole Food Meal

Should be a fun ride, can't get any simpler than this....creatine, carbs, and aminos

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
I'm in bro. Time to grow!

:bb3:
you know it.....

Off day today from training, however my supplementation stays the same today as it would on a training day, I believe in keeping things consistant. So, I will get the goodies into my system so that my body can get used to them and have them do their thing for tomorrow's session

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
Off day yesterday no cardio or nothing. Still took my supps as I normally would on a training day, except I mixed the ST and Torrent into one shake and had the 9 OKG with that. Took Nitro before hitting the sack.

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
Trained chest last night...overall soild session. Took my Shock Therapy/Torrent mix preworkout, then PWO the 9 OKG, 1 packet Nitro, and 3 scoops Torrent. I feel its to early to notice anything or if this stack is affecting me at all. Recovery is slighlty higher since I am not sore at all today, which could be an effect from the surplus of aminos I am taking. I will weigh myself on Sunday and keep that as weigh-in day to remain constiant while doing this log.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Looking forward to these results Big Wides!

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
I will post the first week results, thoughts tomorrow on the current stack....so stay tuned

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
Here's an update so far only being on this stack 1 week:

BW - 256 thats +4lbs

I have noticed a greater recovery time not only inbetween sets but between sessions as well. As far as muscle gains its too early to know if there are any but I dont feel as bulky as I used to. So gaining weight but not feeling bulky is a plus in my book. Sleep has been better since the time I train relative to when I hit the sack is within 1 hour its helping in that department as well. I feel that this week I will start to see some of the positives of this stack, but the true test will be in about 5 weeks.....until then I'll be busting my ass each day to get there

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Here's an update so far only being on this stack 1 week:

BW - 256 thats +4lbs

I have noticed a greater recovery time not only inbetween sets but between sessions as well. As far as muscle gains its too early to know if there are any but I dont feel as bulky as I used to. So gaining weight but not feeling bulky is a plus in my book. Sleep has been better since the time I train relative to when I hit the sack is within 1 hour its helping in that department as well. I feel that this week I will start to see some of the positives of this stack, but the true test will be in about 5 weeks.....until then I'll be busting my ass each day to get there

Wait, what's in 5 weeks again bro? I'm losing track...

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
Wait, what's in 5 weeks again bro? I'm losing track...
Is when I am switching things up....I like to run stuff for 6 week intervals, down one week so there is 5 more to go

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Is when I am switching things up....I like to run stuff for 6 week intervals, down one week so there is 5 more to go

Ahh OK, I thought maybe I missed the announcement of another meet or something?

Good stuff Wides. Keep growin man :)

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Wides is definitely doing big thangs..... +4 lbs :whip:

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
Update coming tomorrow......got good things to report

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
Heres an update, and I space these out since I feel that the changes that occur from this stack can't be seen on a day to day basis. My BW hasn't changed all that much still in the mid 250s, but it appears that my bf has gone down somewhat. I can say that since I can see more veins under my skin in my arms and the ones in my forearms are starting to appear again (even got one in my chest). Stamina and endurance for all the lifts has increased as well as the work load. Can't say enough about the recovery time, yeah I get sore but not like I used to I think the diet and the supps are helping there. Still pumped about the true results of this which will come in about another 4-5 weeks.

Good things are happening

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Heres an update, and I space these out since I feel that the changes that occur from this stack can't be seen on a day to day basis. My BW hasn't changed all that much still in the mid 250s, but it appears that my bf has gone down somewhat. I can say that since I can see more veins under my skin in my arms and the ones in my forearms are starting to appear again (even got one in my chest). Stamina and endurance for all the lifts has increased as well as the work load. Can't say enough about the recovery time, yeah I get sore but not like I used to I think the diet and the supps are helping there. Still pumped about the true results of this which will come in about another 4-5 weeks.

Good things are happening

Good stuff Wides. Losing BF and staying the same weight. That is the magic. Looking forward to the final score.

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Big Wides putting in some serious work over here.

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
No worries, I am still running this stack just haven't updated in a while. I will try and find a scale to get on and hopefully it doesnt break. Have nothing but good things to say about this stack. The OKG is a damn good supp. I have gotten new stretch marks on my chest/arm area and I think in the morning I can see something that resembles an ab....more to come

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
No worries, I am still running this stack just haven't updated in a while. I will try and find a scale to get on and hopefully it doesnt break. Have nothing but good things to say about this stack. The OKG is a damn good supp. I have gotten new stretch marks on my chest/arm area and I think in the morning I can see something that resembles an ab....more to come

I hear tale of abs in here???!!! So Wides, no talking scales for you OK? If you get on one of them it is going to scream out "One At A A Time Please!!!"

So you feel the increased GH is boosting your strength? Is that what I am reading?

Hg

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
I hear tale of abs in here???!!! So Wides, no talking scales for you OK? If you get on one of them it is going to scream out "One At A A Time Please!!!"

So you feel the increased GH is boosting your strength? Is that what I am reading?

Hg
Not Abs.....Ab as in single. I think my BW is somewhere in 250-260 range, I want to get on a scale and find out where I am. It is helping me sleep a little better than before but I still get a nice set of DOMS for a couple of days. My strength has gone up, I have been consistantly training with my weights where I want to be so yes its all going good

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Nice to hear that about the OKG. Looking forward to more info... nicely done Wides. :thumbsup:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the final review BW.

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
I've got 1.5 bottles left of this good stuff which should take me through 2008. I am very close to the 260 mark in the morning so we shall see what happens....I really like this supp and can't wait to do it again

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
ive used the shock therapy and torrent combo as well, i was very pleased, especially at that price point!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
260 living large and in charge! :thumbsup: