Iron Lungz - STOKED!

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I've been called a cracker before. Do I qualify??!!
    Bros before hoes. Just take pictures.


  2. I decided to add 5mg of melatonin in with my 2 scoops of Poseidon and PM dose of STOKED! I felt relaxed within 40 minutes, and was out son after. Melatonin usually doesn't do that to me, so I am going to experiment with the dosage to see if there is indeed synergy there. I'll keep you posted.
    Last edited by Iron Lungz; 10-02-2008 at 03:04 PM.
    •   
       


  3. Good afternoon!


  4. Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. i just fell in love with calista valentine
    •   
       


  6. I request more pics
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  7. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I request more pics

  8. Bro you have skillz...
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  9. Jesus, who is the chick in the top two?

    I want to spread her ass on Thundergod's cracker...

  10. My motivation for you brother iron!

    My dear god she's unreal.......





    BTW - Check out my GQ mag thread in the general section.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  11. Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  12. Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  13. Newbs...check out some of Jmh80's posts...

    (not safe for work though)
    This a Jmh80 - here makea Sexy Time! (Post #5000!!!)
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  14. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Newbs...check out some of Jmh80's posts...

    (not safe for work though)
    This a Jmh80 - here makea Sexy Time! (Post #5000!!!)
    J's chick threads are quality, but megan fox trumps all imo.

    BTW - What up stx?!?!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  15. Meh!

    Work is kicking my ass, so I like to check in one some logs to let my mind relax some...this seems to my favorite as of late...not sure why though

    You settled in yet?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  16. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Meh!

    Work is kicking my ass, so I like to check in one some logs to let my mind relax some...this seems to my favorite as of late...not sure why though

    You settled in yet?
    I'm sure the scantly clad women have nothing to do with it.....

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  17. I must have overlooked a post or two b/c I'm not sure what you're talking about
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  18. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I must have overlooked a post or two b/c I'm not sure what you're talking about
    I'm sure! lol

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  19. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Jesus, who is the chick in the top two?

    I want to spread her ass on Thundergod's cracker...
    Thudergod likey ass on my cracker!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  20. I have a family emergency to attend to.
    I will update upon my return.
    A prayer would be nice in this situation.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I have a family emergency to attend to.
    I will update upon my return.
    A prayer would be nice in this situation.
    Sorry to hear that. Consider it done.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I have a family emergency to attend to.
    I will update upon my return.
    A prayer would be nice in this situation.

    I hope things are ok bro, i will say a prayer!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  23. hope all is well bud.
    SFW and GFH

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz;
    I decided to add 5mg of melatonin in with my 2 scoops of Poseidon and PM dose of STOKED! ....
    That's quite a dose of melatonin!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  25. hope you're good......take it slow

  26. I swear .. the Epi is giving me random wood in every direction . . Can't say your pics disappoint, either !
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    That's quite a dose of melatonin!
    sarcastic .. ?

    I never found anything less than 6mg to work for myself. I haven't taken it in ages now, so I'll try it out tomorrow night, Saturday, and let you know how 6mg works.
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc;
    sarcastic .. ?

    I never found anything less than 6mg to work for myself. I haven't taken it in ages now, so I'll try it out tomorrow night, Saturday, and let you know how 6mg works.
    No sarcasm intended. Upwards of 3mg are usually recommended for therapeutic purposes. Personally, between 500mcg and 3mg is my range.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I swear .. the Epi is giving me random wood in every direction . . Can't say your pics disappoint, either !
    On several occasions I have called Epi "hardons in a bottle"!! And yeah, IronLungz' hotties really turn up the fukkin' heat!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 05:29 AM
  2. 30 day STOCKED! review {Iron Lungz}
    By Iron Lungz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 01:57 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 01:31 AM
Log in
Log in