Iron Lungz - STOKED!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a family emergency to attend to.
I will update upon my return.
A prayer would be nice in this situation.
Will do brother. Take care.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a family emergency to attend to.
I will update upon my return.
A prayer would be nice in this situation.
Wish you and your close ones a lot of strength and guidance to get through this challenge, Iron. All the best!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope all has gone well iron! My prayers are with you and your family buddy.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm running on empty right this second.
Maybe this will kick-start my day...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^That sure helped my day!! It's good to have you back brother. I hope all is well with you and yours. It's been quite around here in your absence. Too quite!! LOL Time to get back on-board the hunny-express!! Woo-Woo!! :chick:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Man i hope everything was ok, i was really concerned, is everything ok now bro? Good to have you back, you were in our prayers Russian

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man i hope everything was ok, i was really concerned, is everything ok now bro? Good to have you back, you were in our prayers Russian
Thanks for the concern!
I actually lost two brothers this past week. They are not blood, but brothers in arms. We were very close. Not only did we go through Basic together, but also Ranger/Airborne/SF-Elite/SEAL. We were known as, "The Bringer's of Pain." It's a tough loss for me, personally. I know that our jobs are ones in which at any given second, our lives can be taken/destroyed. But, we do it for this country. Freedom is THAT important to me, my family, and the future. But this country lost two of the best damn soilders that I have ever had the honor to serve with. I rest better at night knowing that they didn't go without a fight, nor did they go quite.

STOKED! update. I have workout every day to vent. I can't say that my libido has been high, or my mood been great - but look at the mental state that I am in. I was able to hit a PR this morning (Body weight pull ups 205x28). My previous PR was 25. Other that that, I'm just trying to remain level headed and do my job.

Thanks for all the prayers, PM's, and thoughts. It means a great deal to me. And even though we communicate, via internet, you all have shown great character and care - so I thank you for that.

Here's a picture that my brother's would have given their approval on...

Last edited:
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second that emotion. Brunettes are the Thundergod's favorites. Lovely hunnies right there IronLungz!! Sorry to hear about your brothers-in-arms departing this realm. But now they have their reward. They are feasting and fighting with the Einherjar in Valhalla!! :duel::food::cheers:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Damnnn. My free test just shot up like 20 points just from visiting this log.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I can imagine that being a terribly tough loss. Please accept my condolances.

Also my gratitude for you and your brothers' service to our wonderful country.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I actually lost two brothers this past week. They are not blood, but brothers in arms. We were very close. Not only did we go through Basic together, but also Ranger/Airborne/SF-Elite/SEAL. We were known as, "The Bringer's of Pain." It's a tough loss for me, personally. I know that our jobs are ones in which at any given second, our lives can be taken/destroyed. But, we do it for this country. Freedom is THAT important to me, my family, and the future. But this country lost two of the best damn soilders that I have ever had the honor to serve with. I rest better at night knowing that they didn't go without a fight, nor did they go quite...
Just saw this! My deepest condolences, Iron! I wish you and your close ones a lot of inner strength and guidance to approach this tragedy and go through these trying and difficult times...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im sorry to hear about your losses bro. But like you said they didnt go with a fight. I salute you man and your buddies. :clap2:

Now....the pics :box:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Definitely man, my condolences for your loss

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
.. sorry to hear about your losses, bro.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright men, and beast (ThunderGod), I am on the last 4 days of STOKED!
I will have a final review up soon.

Until then, enjoy!

And this very special treat... :D
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syE9Q9JAziw&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hot

Hotter

even Hotter!!

Iron you owe me a new keyboard!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to jump in on that girl on girl action!! But that top pic of the blonde with her ass towards us......oh sh!t. I like big butts and I cannot lie........:toofunny:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jon Lajoie's new video... it's fukcing great!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvjDr8KKtsE"]YouTube - Show Me Your Genitals 2: E=MC Vagina[/ame]

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would love to jump in on that girl on girl action!! But that top pic of the blonde with her ass towards us......oh sh!t. I like big butts and I cannot lie........:toofunny:
I certainly can't deny...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well here is a ass that you must really love. She still has the best IMO.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha funny vid

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Iron Lungz again.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^The blonde on the bottom........give her to me now!! :twisted:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ok till Iron Lungz get back I will continue to keep this thread going in a way we all like.

Damn dude these chicks are hot,why cant I ever be that lucky and for some reasome be at tht party getting a drink right now...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best log ever!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron Lungz is the coolest cat in the whole damn alley!! :240:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man, you guys are making me blush... :D
Thanks for the kind words!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
post 183 : 10/16/2008 ? i'm so frikken confused right now.

EDIT : stoked review. i really am lost - this isn't your new log.