Are you #&%*ing serious?!? ANABOLIC EDGE (Spons.), ACTIVATE XTREME, IGF-2 & PRIME!!!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Are you #&%*ing serious?!? ANABOLIC EDGE (Spons.), ACTIVATE XTREME, IGF-2 & PRIME!!!

First of all, I would like to thank Palo Alto Labs for not only sponsoring my Anabolic Edge run and allowing me to stack it with these other products, but for being patient with me during my recovery from a ruptured hamstring suffered 2 days before my log was supposed to start. Once again I'd like to publicly apologize for the let down. But I'm back!

THANK YOU PAL!!!

Here is the bottle I received compliments of PALO ALTO LABS:

And here is my stack:

Be jealous. :head:

For more info on any of these products, click on the images below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS:

Now Adam
Gut Health
Fish oil (10g)
Cissus
Anabolic Pump
ON 100% whey
Xtend
Micronized creatine mono (10g)
ZMA
Pre-workout stim of some sort

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIET:

BULKING, BABY!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

:food::food::food:

Eating is one of my favorite things to do in the world, and I don't skimp on food. I am very meticulous with my diet, and I'm not the type to get tempted into eating crap. Monday through Friday my diet will not stray at all, however I will allow myself to eat EXTRA FOOD whenever I so desire, but only because I am bulking. Weekends my timing is usually a little off and I might miss a meal, but I will usually just combine more food into my other meals to make up for it. Sometimes I have a cheat meal once a week, sometimes I don't. Cheat meals for me are sushi, bbq, burgers, things like that; they are generally still very high in protein.

As long as I'm working hard I tend to build muscle relatively easily, but it is hard for me to put on weight. According to Fitday, my workout day caloric intake is >5,752, and non-workout days is 4,791. Maintenance calories for me is >3800kcal.

43/30/27 P/C/F

Some people might say I am over-eating, and some people might say I am taking in too much protein (540g on workout days), but I'm sticking with what I've been doing cuz it works for me.

Additionally, I drink at least 2 gallons of water every day, probably closer to 3. I rarely drink anything that isn't water.

I will be abstaining from alcohol completely while running this cycle.

Meals are as follows:

Meal 1:
1 cup oatmeal, ground flax seed, 1 scoop ON, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, 1 cup egg whites, 2 whole eggs, cheddar cheese

Meal 2:
Chicken breast, spinach, almonds, 1 apple

Meal 3:
Tuna sandwich with salsa & mustard, & ground flax seed on 15-grain, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop ON

Meal 4:
Chicken breast, spinach, 1 tomato, 100g whole grain pasta

Pre-workout meal:
1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop ON

Post-workout meal:
1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop ON, 1 banana

Meal 5:
Chicken breast, spinach, 1 tomato, 100g whole grain pasta

Meal 6:
3/4 lb. 93% lean ground beef, spinach, cheddar cheese

Yes, I love oatmeal & protein. LOL.

I take 4 Anabolic Pumps on workout days, 3 on non. AP before meals 1, 3, & my pre- and post-workout meals. Non-workout days I take my 3rd AP before meal 5.

TRAINING:

My hamstring is still not 100%, but I am getting there, and I think I should be good to go in another week or so. Because of this, I will stick with a split routine as follows until I can fully attack my legs:

Monday: Chest/biceps + hamstring rehab
Wednesday: Back/triceps + hamstring rehab
Friday: Shoulders + hamstring rehab

Once my leg is better, I will incorporate a full leg day, and switch my routine up.

I will work abs whenever I feel like it (not too worried about abs at the moment), and do minimal cardio. I will also stay relatively active on weekends.

QUESTION & ANSWER:

Q: How are you going to guage Anabolis Edge's effectivness if you're taking so many supplements? And this is sponsored?

A: Straight from Dave @ Palo:
I like to show the product both solo and with a stack so everyone can get an idea of its effectiveness. So while you cannot highlight the effects of the AE on its own, it will be cool to see it as a stack with the other products.

Q: But shaddow, why would you take all this stuff if you can't even lift legs yet? You're not even squatting yet??

A: Because I can. :hammer: Timing is everything for me right now. I have these supps sitting around, I'm antsy, I have things planned in the coming months, and quite frankly just cuz. If you don't like it, plain and simple, don't follow my log.

Q: How are you planning on dosing this?

A: Anabolic Edge: 2 - 2 - 2 (am, afternoon, pm)
Activate Xrtreme: 2 - 2 - 2 (am, afternoon, pm)
IGF-2: 4 - 4 - 4 (am, pre-wo, pm)
Prime: 2 - 2 -2 (am, afternoon, pm)

I'm planning to run everything for 40 days straight out and see what happens.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
STATS:

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 180.8 lbs.
Bodyfat: ~8%

Before Measurements:
Chest: 40"
Shoulders: 47"
Biceps: L 14" (15") R 14.5" (16")
Forearms: L 11.75" R 12"
Thigh: L 22" R 22.5"
Calves: L 15.5" R 16"
Waist: 31"

Before Pics:

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Doing it man! SWEET!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: Sunday, September 21

Today was an off day. Took my first doses today, but nothing to report at the moment. Tomorrow is chest & biceps. Let's get this party started!!

Last edited:
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, talk about some detail for opening up with (and they call ME detailed :D). Good luck on rehabbing your hamstring, Shaddow. Will be watching to see how you go; Activate Extreme and IGF-2 make for a mean bulking stack!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
IGF2 and activate are great together man! I got an awesome alpha male mentality from it.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Monday, September 22

Weight: 181.6 (+.8)

I know it's probably still too early to say for sure, but I felt like it was a little bit easier to get out of bed this morning. I'd been having issues peeling myself out of bed the past few weeks. I slept 6 hours, woke up, took my IGF-2, went back to sleep for another half hour, and got up without problems. Not much else to report at this moment.

Tonight I will be lifting chest & biceps. Looking forward to a killer workout. :head:

Last edited:
BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
Glad to see the recovery went well. Will be watching this for sure.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
IM IN!!
CANT WAIT TO FOLLOW THIS ONE!!

THINK I MIGHT USE SOME VACATION DAYS AND SIT IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER SCREEN

"GET EM BOY!!" ARrrr Arrr

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for dropping by you guys! The support is much appreciated!! :head:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shadow this looks awesome. I wish I was running something like that!
I'm all with you on the oatmeal (Porridge!). Do you have some ATW Cinnabun protein, it makes it 10x better.

98c2s

98c2s

Awards
I'm in! I'll be following step by step.........

By the way I'm new to the forum. Shaddow pulled me on board.

Looking forward to learning a lot from all of you!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Shadow this looks awesome. I wish I was running something like that!
Yeah, I'm pretty stoked about this stack. I think this might be the most potent natural stack being run at the moment. :head:

I'm all with you on the oatmeal (Porridge!). Do you have some ATW Cinnabun protein, it makes it 10x better.
No, I don't, but I keep hearing about how good the stuff is and I reeeeeaaaaally wanna try some. I just bought a 10lb bag of ON though. Literally, it should be at my house when I get home tonight. So who knows when I'll get around to picking some up... Dammit, someone needs to remind me next time I start running low!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established

Hell yeah, boyyyyyy!!!! :head:

This guy right here is a baaaaaad man! I'm sure he'll fit right in! Welcome to the party, bro! Glad you joined up!

Finally got some hometown support on AM! Represent!!! :dance:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Welcome aboard!

Lesson One: Acetylcholinesterase are enzymes that metabolize neurons or action potentials in the cleft of the sarcolemma, this endocrinological process occurs in the alpha stages precipitating the excitation of the sliding filament theory, which is currently the most scientifically accepted theory of muscle contraction.

I'm just kidding, I'm not a pretentious @$$hole, a friend of Shaddow's is a friend of mine here :cheers:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard!

Lesson One: Acetylcholinesterase are enzymes that metabolize neurons or action potentials in the cleft of the sarcolemma, this endocrinological process occurs in the alpha stages precipitating the excitation of the sliding filament theory, which is currently the most scientifically accepted theory of muscle contraction.

I'm just kidding, I'm not a pretentious @$$hole, a friend of Shaddow's is a friend of mine here :cheers:
LOL! Volcom's definitely got the brains to back his impressive strength! :bb3:

You can learn a lot from this man!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established

Welcome Buddy....Friend of Shaddow, Friend of mine..

And cheers:cheers:..Oh, Volcom, can you pick up this round??
Imma little lite on funds, hit up the boobie barn last night, Thax Bud, I'll get ya Back..

Welcome 98c2s!!

Love this stack too!!!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Shaddow, what do u have in mind at the moment for Pre W/O Stim's????

And

Do you always go water w/ your Optimum Nutrician (ON) Whey???

Im trying to use water, but I like how it taste with milk better.....but my buddy told me to try it with Soy Milk..gives it a little more creamyness, and better for ya.

98c2s

98c2s

Awards
Welcome aboard!

ummmmmmm.... LOL! you scared me for a second.

Thanks for the welcoming guys!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Welcome Buddy....Friend of Shaddow, Friend of mine..

And cheers:cheers:..Oh, Volcom, can you pick up this round??
Imma little lite on funds, hit up the boobie barn last night, Thax Bud, I'll get ya Back..

Welcome 98c2s!!

Love this stack too!!!
No passing out in my log this time! :hammer:

LOL.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Shaddow, what do u have in mind at the moment for Pre W/O Stim's????
I have RPM on hand that I take occasionally. Sometimes I just do straight caffeine. Today will probably be a caffeine day. I've been chugging down those Spike energy drinks before workouts occasionally. 300mgs of caffeine in each can. Wooo, doggy!

And

Do you always go water w/ your Optimum Nutrician (ON) Whey???

Im trying to use water, but I like how it taste with milk better.....but my buddy told me to try it with Soy Milk..gives it a little more creamyness, and better for ya.
I just use water, bro. Whether it's an actual shake or oatmeal, I've been doing water for years, and don't see any reason to change it. I actually don't drink milk at all. I don't think I'm 100% lactose intolerant (my mother is), but it really weighs me down and I feel sluggish when I drink milk.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
No taking advantage of the passed out swole dude in the corner :nono:
And no more ass-grabbing. :nono: Unless you're a hot chick. Then it's welcome. Actually, it's encouraged. :lol:

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ive been crushing ABB's Speed Stacks while im working out...Wooooo Hooo!!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
All we have time for in here is this Meaty Stack!!!!

Yea Haa!! Lattimer is pumped for this stack!!

I might even put my test/decca spin on hold and do me one of these bad boy stacks right here...this looks sweet..

Shaddow, have you gotten any positive feed back on the Prime??? Just curious.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Dammit... looks interesting that stack.
Best of luck!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All we have time for in here is this Meaty Stack!!!!

Yea Haa!! Lattimer is pumped for this stack!!

I might even put my test/decca spin on hold and do me one of these bad boy stacks right here...this looks sweet..

Prime has stirred more controversy then Recreate, Junglewarfare, Archiodonic Acid and 3-AD combined!

I'm a huge fan of Recreate, and I enjoy Anabolic Pump. I like USPlabs in general and one of the people I respect most intellectually & informatively at AM, Strategicmove, is now one of their reps, so all the best, I sincerely hope Prime delivers for you.

I won't have my shot at Prime for awhile, so I'll be watching you

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Great to see you up and on the move man!

Show em that you cant keep a good man down :head:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anybody can prove whether or not Prime works its Shaddow. :head:! Like the new routine man - and the Q & A :lol: very entertaining and detailed intro! And you know Im in mang!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Monday, September 22 - Update #2

Workout # 1 on stack - chest & biceps!!

Today's workout was brought to you by the Autobots and Screwface.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZF3xzKAKzQ"]YouTube - Autobots vs. Screwface - Apocalypse[/ame]

Dumbbells! Let's go!

Incline bench press
30 x 20
70 x 12
80 x 10
85 x 8

Once again, these weights just felt HEAVY. Especially that last set. My 8th rep was UGLY. But it went up. I was lifting 90's on my last set before my injury, and I only got up to 80's last week, so I'm progressing, but overall, strength is still down a bit.

Flat bench press
75 x 12
85 x 10
90 x 7

UGLY 7th rep again on that last set. I'd like to make a little more progress next week, so I'll be looking to increase those numbers next Monday.

Incline dumbbell flies
45 x 12
55 x 10
65 x 8

Decline cable flies
50 x 12
60 x 10
70 x 7 Drop to:
50 x 10

Pec deck
175 x 8
190 x 7

Long holds on these, and slow return to starting position. Just did these to get a little more burn in my pecs. Now onto biceps.

Dumbbell curls
20 x 20
35 x 12
40 x 10
45 x 8
50 x 6

Dumbbell incline curls
30 x 12
35 x 10
40 x 6

Barbell curls - 30 second rest between sets!
50 x 15
60 x 12
70 x 10
80 x 8

Hammy rehab:

One-legged seated leg curls
35 x 20
35 x 20
30 x 20
30 x 20
30 x 20

That's it. I went heavier than I have been on these, and it really put a hurting on my hamstring. In a good way. I could barely walk after these, so I decided to call it quits. I'll try and get more hamstring work in on Wednesday.

Overall I had an ok workout. Nothing out of this world. Not really feeling any effects from my stack so far, but this was only day 2. Tomorrow is an off day. I'll probably do some push ups in the evening if DOMS isn't too bad. I doubt it will be. Don't usually get much chest DOMS. Wednesday is back, triceps & hamstring work. I need to get to bed soon cuz I'm pretty beat. :yawn:

I'll report back in the morning on sleep quality, and anything else that might come up.

Last edited:
shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I've read positive feedback, and I've also read people saying it's done nothing. Lots of controversy here. I won't know what's what as far as effects from which supplement, so I won't really be able to say anything with regard to effects. I'll just have more of a cumulative idea of what's going on overall with my stack.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to the rest of you for the additional support and encouragement! Means a lot! :)

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Tuesday, September 23

Off day today. Will do some hammy stretching and light walking, and probably push ups at home in the evening.

Ok, I know it's still early... But I am feeling hungrier sooner between meals. When I was on bed rest a few weeks ago I went off my diet completely for a week and my appetite hadn't quite been the same since. When I started my diet back up I didn't feel like I could eat as much, and I have been stuffing myself to the point of immobility, but it's definitely been a struggle. I actually noticed yesterday before I went to the gym I was freaking STARVING before my RPM kicked in and I ate some oatmeal. Today I am definitely feeling increased hunger. I need some food! :food: This is definitely a welcome effect.

Last edited:
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killer workout bud!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Good lifts man, question though. What is light walking? Addendum, what would be heavy walking? :)

I love it when I start to get hungry every 2 hours instead of the regular 3 hours, tells me I'm growing.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good lifts man, question though. What is light walking? Addendum, what would be heavy walking? :)

I love it when I start to get hungry every 2 hours instead of the regular 3 hours, tells me I'm growing.
I'm going to guess light walking might be like a therapeutic exercise. Guarded walking to cater to his injured hammies.

I could be way off and feel really stupid.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I woulda thought light walking meant running up a hill

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Yeah, pretty much just walk around a bit more than usual. I wouldn't know what heavy walking is. :lol:

Today was the first time I took the train to work since my injury (I usually ride the train but I've been driving in lately), so that's easily an extra mile of walking right there between navigating the stations and the 8 block walk to the office, including several stairs. Stairs are kinda funny. My leg doesn't hurt me anymore, but it feels kinda "jello-y" at times, and I especially notice this on stairs. I really should try to spend more time walking cuz it's a pretty basic function, and if I'm not 100% with something so simple, I definitely still have a ways to go with my rehabilitation.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it still bruised at all?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Today was the first time I took the train to work since my injury (I usually ride the train but I've been driving in lately), so that's easily an extra mile of walking right there between navigating the stations and the 8 block walk to the office, including several stairs.
Definately a good idea for rehab purposes, and a greener alternative to driving. Win/win!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
is it still bruised at all?
Yeah, but barely. I've still got a small spot on the inside of my thigh that hasn't completely faded away yet. Crazy cuz it's been over 3 weeks now. I guess it really was pretty nasty though. It didn't immediately bruise when it happened, which I thought was stange. And if you saw the pics I posted before, they were from a week afterwards.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Definately a good idea for rehab purposes, and a greener alternative to driving. Win/win!
Yeah, definitely. It just sucks cuz the train commute is longer, and the train (the metro, as it's called here in DC) ****ing blows. There's always service delays and line shut downs. It's so frustrating. Parking in DC is ridiculously expensive though. I'll probably take the train tomorrow and Thursday too, but I've got the president of my company's parking pass Friday, so I'm def taking advantage of that. :)