Are you #&%*ing serious?!? ANABOLIC EDGE (Spons.), ACTIVATE XTREME, IGF-2 & PRIME!!!

Page 6 of 25 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Day 11: Wednesday, October 1

No pre-workout stims this time around. Stomach was still bothering me a bit, and I was afraid it would compound my problems. Plus I was pissed off about tossing a dozen or so chicken breasts and wasting my money. I was also pissed off that I sat in traffic for an hour and 40 minutes driving home cuz there was an accident. Then I thought about stuff, and I was just pissed off that everything was pissing me off. In all honesty, I think I kinda wanted to be pissed off. CHANNEL THAT ANGER!!! Tonight's workout was powered by pure RAGE!!!
    BY far RAGE is THE BEST pre-WO stimulant

Nice work SHADDOW

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah, I had it refrigerated at her place, then went home, marinated it, stuck it in the fridge for a few hours, and tossed it on the grill. Oh well. What can you do.
    You can at least call Wegman's and tell them to stop selling rotten chicken breasts before they fukkin' kill somebody!!! And give them a peice of your mind. It'll make you feel better. Sorry about the experience bro. Live and learn. I never stray from my usual stores.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

Workout # 5 on stack - back & triceps!!

No pre-workout stims this time around. Stomach was still bothering me a bit, and I was afraid it would compound my problems. Plus I was pissed off about tossing a dozen or so chicken breasts and wasting my money. I was also pissed off that I sat in traffic for an hour and 40 minutes driving home cuz there was an accident. Then I thought about stuff, and I was just pissed off that everything was pissing me off. In all honesty, I think I kinda wanted to be pissed off. CHANNEL THAT ANGER!!! Tonight's workout was powered by pure RAGE!!!

I maxed out the machine at 150 on my first working set, but found some plastic 5# weights that I threw on to get up to 165. Then I got creative. Found those straps you hang from a high bar and put your elbows into for leg raises and such, and removed the hooks from them. Then I connected them together, stuck one hook through a hole in one of the plastic weights and connected a a 10# weight through the other hook and let it hang. Worked like a charm!
    Sweet rage!! I cherish it. I intentionally try to work-up the anger before training myself. I invoke the Berzerker Rage that increases the warrior's intensity and strength. Gotta have it. I like your style on increasing the machine's weight load. I do this sh!t all the time. It never pissed off any gym owners so far. I'm sure all gyms aren't the same however. I'm glad I have all the equipment I need at home now. Machines, free-weights, everything. I can load my machines up any fukkin' way I like! I put large adjustable DB's on top of the stack and put plates on the side of the stack by using extra selector pins thru it! Gotta have that big weight to get big. :bb3:

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.84%

Daaaammmmn that turkey pita sounds good!!

Them two slabs of meat for dinner look pretty tasty!

Nice workout bro!

YouTube - Austin Powers bathroom
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.84%

Wash it all down with a nice cup-a-joe!

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

I always thought that scene was funny as sh!t!! Tom Arnold saying, "Jesus Christ boy! What did you eat?!" That was hilarious!!

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    BY far RAGE is THE BEST pre-WO stimulant

Nice work SHADDOW
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Sweet rage!! I cherish it. I intentionally try to work-up the anger before training myself. I invoke the Berzerker Rage that increases the warrior's intensity and strength. Gotta have it.

I like your style on increasing the machine's weight load. I do this sh!t all the time. It never pissed off any gym owners so far. I'm sure all gyms aren't the same however. I'm glad I have all the equipment I need at home now. Machines, free-weights, everything. I can load my machines up any fukkin' way I like! I put large adjustable DB's on top of the stack and put plates on the side of the stack by using extra selector pins thru it! Gotta have that big weight to get big. :bb3:
    ****, I wouldn't care if it pissed them off. They should have machines that go heavier!! I'm not that big! I'm not that strong! If *I* can stack the freaking machine, the machine is limited!!! Cater to your clients! And if you can't.... I will get creative! And you (gym owners) will just have to deal with it!!!

Hey, TG, have you ever posted pics of your home gym? I would love to see what the thundergod himself is working with. I wish I had a home setup. That would be freaking SWEEEEEET!!!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.04%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveWire224 View Post
    Daaaammmmn that turkey pita sounds good!!

Them two slabs of meat for dinner look pretty tasty!

Nice workout bro!

YouTube - Austin Powers bathroom
    It was delicious!

Those steaks were 1 1/4 lb (each) strips. Yummmmm!

Thanks, bud!

And that scene was HILARIOUS!!!!
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Logs lookn good man! The hammy feelin less painful?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.04%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Logs lookn good man! The hammy feelin less painful?
    I tweaked it a little yesterday on my last set of dumbbell rows. Not so much the hammy, but my glute actually. I'm feeling it a bit today. I'm gonna walk on the treadmill tonight and stretch it out some. Got a bunch of **** I need to take care of, otherwise I'd try to rehab it at the gym. There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the week for me these days...
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

werd up man! Playehz stay up! ONE!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.04%

Lightbulb

Day 12: Thursday, October 2

Weight: 183.8 (+3)

Stomach finally settled. Bad chicken was the definite culprit. Had the chicken I grilled last night 3x today and it was the bomb. Day off today. Ate and ate and ate. I'm still hungry. Worked late. Got home and took it real easy. Triceps are pretty damn sore. Those heavy rope extensions were killer yesterday. Can't wait to do them again next week. I'll try to go even heavier too. Been slacking on the hamstring this week. I'm gonna try to incorporate a leg day next week.

Appetite is still ridiculous, and I think it's actually climbing, which is nuts. I am pretty much always hungry now. Even after eating I might feel physically full, but it's like my 'hunger switch' is stuck on 'ON'. I've been taking my AE, AX & Prime AFTER eating the past few days just to change it up. I'd been taking them in the middle of my meals, but I figured I'd try something different out. Did I mention I'm hungry? **** man, I just ate.

Tomorrow is shoulders & traps. I'm gonna take some GBL here in a minute and hit the sack. I wanna be fresh for my workout cuz I have a tendency to get to the gym pretty late, and they close early on Fridays. Hoping I won't have to rush my workout tomorrow like last week, even though it was pretty brutal and I kinda liked it.

I just marinated some more chicken and threw it in the fridge. I'm gonna make fajitas this weekend. I'm also gonna have a try at making some 'shaddow special' lasagna. LOL. Well, I've never really cooked lasagna before, but I'm gonna try and see what I can come up with. I'm down to experiment. Hopefully I don't **** it up too bad.

Oh yeah, something I've been thinking about... What's up with the Palo Alto reps? Helllllloooooo? Anyone out there? Just curious, cuz I haven't heard anything other than Bravo dropping by once for a hot second. I know Dave is a busy man, but I haven't heard a peep from him. Maybe PA needs more reps? I would think they'd be more active in the threads they're sponsoring, no? Or maybe I'm just crazy. Oh well.

I'm also surprised this log only has 210 posts (probably >1/2 of which are mine ) with ~1800 views. Who's not saying hello? You don't have to be shy!

Anyways, the stomach ailment definitely set me back, but we'll see if I can continue progressing in the gym. I was hoping to break PR's before my injury, and I'm not far from where I was then, so hopefully I can continue climbing and get close to some PR's. Only time will tell.

I think that's about it for tonight. Goodnight AM.
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Things are sounding good bro. Keep it up!!!!
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.84%

LAZ:

Cook pasta El'dente.(dont cook all pasta, leave some uncooked)
    In laz pan:
    1. coat bottom of pain with sauce
    2. next layer cooked pasta, make sure it covers the sides and even over-hangs the side of pan (so at final layer u can use this over-hanging pieces of pasta to Help cover top of Laz)

3. Now over that layer of cooked pasta i smear a layer of Riccotta (pre-mix Riccotta in seperate bowl with: egg white, parm. cheese, salt, pepper, oregano)

4. Next, on top of the Riccotta, layer ur cooked meat(seasoned to ur taste), ground turkey, beef, which ever u choose.

5. On top of the meat sprinkle parm cheese.

6. Next, ontop of the Riccatto,Meat, Parm, layer some sauce, (amount? what u feel is appropriate).

7. Next, take pieces of the UNCOOKED pasta and layer covering the meat riccatta..etc..

8. Repeat steps 3 thru 7, until you reach top of pan.

9. At top ur final layer should be COOKED PASTA and the COOKED pieces hanging over pan(from 1st or Bottom layer)

10. On top of final COOKED layer, add some sauce, sprinkle some parm cheese, and BAM!!!!!!! Pop it in the oven.

Temp on the oven?? Unsure, ur on ur own there buddy. lol
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

350 is the appropriate temp for lasagna.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.12%

Saying hello
    You are doing good I see, only on day 12 yet. this is only getting better and better... belive me.
    Im very interested in seeing if you gain some fat too when on this high calorie diet.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.84%

There ya go 350, BAM!!!!!!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.04%

LAZ:

Cook pasta El'dente.(dont cook all pasta, leave some uncooked)
    In laz pan:
    1. coat bottom of pain with sauce
    2. next layer cooked pasta, make sure it covers the sides and even over-hangs the side of pan (so at final layer u can use this over-hanging pieces of pasta to Help cover top of Laz)

3. Now over that layer of cooked pasta i smear a layer of Riccotta (pre-mix Riccotta in seperate bowl with: egg white, parm. cheese, salt, pepper, oregano)

4. Next, on top of the Riccotta, layer ur cooked meat(seasoned to ur taste), ground turkey, beef, which ever u choose.

5. On top of the meat sprinkle parm cheese.

6. Next, ontop of the Riccatto,Meat, Parm, layer some sauce, (amount? what u feel is appropriate).

7. Next, take pieces of the UNCOOKED pasta and layer covering the meat riccatta..etc..

8. Repeat steps 3 thru 7, until you reach top of pan.

9. At top ur final layer should be COOKED PASTA and the COOKED pieces hanging over pan(from 1st or Bottom layer)

10. On top of final COOKED layer, add some sauce, sprinkle some parm cheese, and BAM!!!!!!! Pop it in the oven.

Temp on the oven?? Unsure, ur on ur own there buddy. lol
    Hey, thanks for the help, brotha! Good ideas there with folding layers of pasta over top. I'm sure that'll keep it from falling apart on me too fast.

I'm gonna take pieces of your recipe, and pieces from recipes I read online, and throw my own twist into the whole thing and see what I can come up with. I was never too good at following straight directions, anyways. Plus I wanna swap out some ingredients to make it 'healthier' and I'll probably add in some other random things.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LiveWire224 again.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

There ya go 350, BAM!!!!!!
    I've never seen the uncooked noodles before in the middle!!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.04%

Quote Originally Posted by treningsfrik75 View Post
    Saying hello
    You are doing good I see, only on day 12 yet. this is only getting better and better... belive me.
    Im very interested in seeing if you gain some fat too when on this high calorie diet.
    Awesome! Are you running something similar? And how far along are you? I'm really looking forward to the next couple weeks cuz any effects that I was feeling seem to have pretty much vanished (or stabilized and become 'normal' for me so I no longer notice them) EXCEPT for the appetite. It's still crazy. In fact, I'm about to go down the street and grab some more food. I'm thinking an omelet and home fries.

It's so hard for me to gain though, even when I'm eating as much as I do. I often feel like I'm just wasting money on food. Looking back at my starting pics, I do feel like I've leaned out a little in my midsection, which is stupid with my calorie intake, but I definitely think my abs a bit more noticeable. Very strange...
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.84%

Yeah, folding over the layers is key.

I would take the whole pan out of oven when it was done, put in frig, let cool.

Then, when cool, cut them in too thin little bricks(1/4 width of a brick, same length as brick)
    Fold each piece into clear plastic wrap...BAM!!! You can take em to go, Put one in ur back pocket...etc

But, yeah that overlapping layer helps keep it together and makes cutting easier.

Juat some helpful tips maybe, from my days as the 'back b*tch" at a local Italian Eatery, wwhen i was young. Boy did they abuse the shiiat out of me! Prep this,cook this, sweep this, clean the dumpster, scrub the shiiters...cut 50 pounds of cheese...anyway let me know how ur Laz comes out?
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.04%

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Yeah, I'll probably go ahead and cook the whole box. I'll be consulting my mother for ideas as well, as she's the real expert as far as I'm concerned. My momma's cooking is the ****ing ****! Seriously, I know everyone says that, but my mother is a MACHINE!!! She can make ANYTHING, and it's always DELICIOUS!!!

Any time there's a party (which, for my parents, it's every single weekend), she flips the kitchen upside down and goes to work. She is pretty much the catering person for all of her friends' parties (which, believe me, they go to 2-3 parties a week!). I've got several friends who whenever they're around and I tell them I'm going home for dinner, they'll come by the crib with me for my mom's cooking. It's some gooooooood ****!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.04%

Yeah, folding over the layers is key.

I would take the whole pan out of oven when it was done, put in frig, let cool.

Then, when cool, cut them in too thin little bricks(1/4 width of a brick, same length as brick)
    Fold each piece into clear plastic wrap...BAM!!! You can take em to go, Put one in ur back pocket...etc

But, yeah that overlapping layer helps keep it together and makes cutting easier.

Juat some helpful tips maybe, from my days as the 'back b*tch" at a local Italian Eatery, wwhen i was young. Boy did they abuse the shiiat out of me! Prep this,cook this, sweep this, clean the dumpster, scrub the shiiters...cut 50 pounds of cheese...anyway let me know how ur Laz comes out?
    Nice, thanks for the tips! I'll def let you know!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

Well - then again - I never worked in an Italian kitchen. I'm sure LiveWire has the goods.

A suggestion from the Timber kitchen... Good to fold some thawed spinich in with the ricotta. Helps with the flavor / color / vitamin factor... I also like adding mushrooms or sweet corn if you get down like that. I always thought lasagna was better as a full meal rather than just noodles / meat / cheese.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.84%

Yeah, I hear ya.

I said the same thing, As a food prep at this Eatery, I had to make a hugh pan of Laz once a month and thats how the owner showed me. I was like WTF, whatever ur the Owner.

But, it comes out great, its def not how my ma-dukes makes her homemade Laz(and she's 100% italian) but this was my fav Laz(dont have the heart to tell Dukes though,lol)

I think they do it that way in this restaraunt for bulk, to keep it fresh so it does not start to fall apart, as it is not being consumed right away??

But, to keep it stocked and refrigerated this i guess is the reason behind the uncooked noodles.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.84%

Well - then again - I never worked in an Italian kitchen. I'm sure LiveWire has the goods.

A suggestion from the Timber kitchen... Good to fold some thawed spinich in with the ricotta. Helps with the flavor / color / vitamin factor... I also like adding mushrooms or sweet corn if you get down like that. I always thought lasagna was better as a full meal rather than just noodles / meat / cheese.

Def!!! That sounds good right there!! Spinich Mmm!! Mushrooms too...yeah thats good.

I hear ya too on the full meal reasoning as well..
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.04%

Oh, I was definitely planning on throwing in some spinach, as well as some other chopped veggies that I was gonna mix in with the meat & sauce (which I will probably simmer together after browning the meat).

LiveWire, if I use raw pasta in the middle, does that mean I will have to refrigerate and reheat it for it to taste right? Cuz I was planning on pigging out pretty much right after eating...
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.84%

Oh, I was definitely planning on throwing in some spinach, as well as some other chopped veggies that I was gonna mix in with the meat & sauce (which I will probably simmer together after browning the meat).

LiveWire, if I use raw pasta in the middle, does that mean I will have to refrigerate and reheat it for it to taste right? Cuz I was planning on pigging out pretty much right after eating...

Yes.
    Yeah, i should of asked if u were going to pig out right away.
    Uncooked is def for reheating.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

I've already had my post-workout meal but you guys are making me hungry as Hel. I would have to forego the spinach. I just can't eat it. Sorry. Popeye can keep that sh!t. But I would substitute some asparagus in there. I love me some asparagus. Damn, I'm gonna have to head back to the kitchen and do some damage. Gotta refuel this machine! :bb3:

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

It's so hard for me to gain though, even when I'm eating as much as I do. I often feel like I'm just wasting money on food. Looking back at my starting pics, I do feel like I've leaned out a little in my midsection, which is stupid with my calorie intake, but I definitely think my abs a bit more noticeable. Very strange...
    Just keep the calories high and everything will fall into place. If you take in more calories than you burn, you're gonna gain. Either fat or muscle. Maybe you're just putting on very lean tissue. That's always good. I would hate to complain about still looking lean. A lot of us are very jealous of your cuts and striations dude. The scale won't lie to you. If it's going up then all is well even if you keep looking sharper as you go. Stay motivated and stay hungry!!

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.04%

Yes.
    Yeah, i should of asked if u were going to pig out right away.
    Uncooked is def for reheating.
    Yeah, I def. plan to reheat it EVENTUALLY, but maaaaaan - there's no way in HELL I'm gonna just go and throw it in the fridge after slaving on it for like 2 hrs. By then I'll be STARVING, and I just KNOW I'm going to town on that ****!!!

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.04%

I've already had my post-workout meal but you guys are making me hungry as Hel. I would have to forego the spinach. I just can't eat it. Sorry. Popeye can keep that sh!t. But I would substitute some asparagus in there. I love me some asparagus. Damn, I'm gonna have to head back to the kitchen and do some damage. Gotta refuel this machine! :bb3:
    **** Popeye!!! He can walk his happy ass to the back of the line!! I've got dibs on TG's spinach!!!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.04%

Just keep the calories high and everything will fall into place. If you take in more calories than you burn, you're gonna gain. Either fat or muscle. Maybe you're just putting on very lean tissue. That's always good. I would hate to complain about still looking lean. A lot of us are very jealous of your cuts and striations dude. The scale won't lie to you. If it's going up then all is well even if you keep looking sharper as you go. Stay motivated and stay hungry!!
    I'm trying, brother, I'm trying... Thank you for the kind words. I was always skinny growing up. I was always active, so I stayed pretty ripped, but I was just so tall and lanky. People called me all kinds of funny names back in high school... Beanpole, Stringbean, Gumby, Stickboy, Skeletor... LOL. I tried bulking up for football and baseball my junior year in high school, but had a nasty car accident in the winter and doctors said I'd never play sports again, so I kinda threw in the towel. I think I graduated @ 6'1" 135lbs. Started putting on some flab in the years that followed, then had a life-changing experience when I was 22. (Won't get into too much detail, but let's just say I woke up in shock trauma and came moments from death.) Realized I needed to change my ways. Started hitting the weights hard, and changed my eating habits, and I've been progressing ever since. My physique has transformed a lot, but it's always been a struggle for me to grow.

But I'm not throwing in the towel. I refuse to quit. I've come a long ways, and I'm not stopping now. Not on my clock. Not happening. Not sure why I even just got into all that... Guess I just felt like sharing. I should look for some pictures of myself when I was younger and put them up. I looked like a stick! LOL!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.04%

Totally random -- but how awesome would it be if we could use some of the science behind this stuff and apply it to ourselves?

Pumped up

I mean, obviously none of us would wanna be 1,878lbs. I'm just saying. LOL. Ok, nevermind. Carry on.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.84%

Totally random -- but how awesome would it be if we could use some of the science behind this stuff and apply it to ourselves?

Pumped up

I mean, obviously none of us would wanna be 1,878lbs. I'm just saying. LOL. Ok, nevermind. Carry on.

LOL!! Holy Sh*t!! That guy looks like a Keebler Elf next to that thing!!

Well speaking of random....Does anyone watch "Always Sunny In Philadelphia" Thurs nights on FX???
    Holy Sh*t, talk about funny!!
    If you have not watched it before, its a must see!!
    Thursdays at 10:00pm on FX, freak'n hilarious
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.04%

Well speaking of random....Does anyone watch "Always Sunny In Philadelphia" Thurs nights on FX???
    Nah, but my buddy is always raving about it! I don't really watch much TV at all to be honest with you. Maybe I'll download some episodes and see what it's all about.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

That's a pretty funny show. I thought the one where the bro and sis were addicted to crack was pretty funny, and the one where Dee is on steroids.

Still doesn't top The Office or Arrested Development!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm trying, brother, I'm trying... Thank you for the kind words. I was always skinny growing up. I was always active, so I stayed pretty ripped, but I was just so tall and lanky. People called me all kinds of funny names back in high school... Beanpole, Stringbean, Gumby, Stickboy, Skeletor... LOL. I tried bulking up for football and baseball my junior year in high school, but had a nasty car accident in the winter and doctors said I'd never play sports again, so I kinda threw in the towel. I think I graduated @ 6'1" 135lbs.
    .........., SHADDOW

From 135 to 190ish, NIIICE
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

I know how it feels to be a beanpole homie... Please see the picture to the left...

40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That's a pretty funny show. I thought the one where the bro and sis were addicted to crack was pretty funny, and the one where Dee is on steroids.

Still doesn't top The Office or Arrested Development!
    Ah yeah Arrested Development is great, And im a big fan of The Office....Big Tuna..Luv Andy!!

Brother and Sis addicted to crack was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. ActivaTe Xtreme & Blue Gene or Anabolic Edge?
    By mamelton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 02:29 AM
  2. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 04:46 PM
  3. Stack Activate Xtreme and Anabolic Edge???
    By funkd0c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 09:46 AM