Are you #&%*ing serious?!? ANABOLIC EDGE (Spons.), ACTIVATE XTREME, IGF-2 & PRIME!!!

Page 5 of 40 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    That looks tasty AND clean AND a moderate portion! I love that combination, but that third element is a rarity for me.
    Since I'm bulking, I don't believe in moderate portions. My current motto is: EAT EVERYTHING!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    That looks delicious! What do you season your veggies with?
    Just some McCormick's No Salt Table Seasoning. I wouldn't recommend buying it lol, just trying to use it up and clear cupboard space. I bought some vegetable spice from costco in bulk that is quite good though, often use that too. Frozen veggies are me being too lazy to saute up some.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Since I'm bulking, I don't believe in moderate portions. My current motto is: EAT EVERYTHING!!!
    The See food diet, good times!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post

    Gotta draw the line somewhere. shaddow needs his space. I've missed many a workout sessions because of needy women and my inability to say 'No,' to the 'nanny.
    No joke.

    It's more my diet that suffers when I'm in a relationship. That's probably worse.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    No joke.

    It's more my diet that suffers when I'm in a relationship. That's probably worse.
    Oh, totally. Diet's the first thing to go out the window, then goes the training... I just don't have enough time right now to juggle everything. I'm not adverse to being in a relationship, and I'm not player or anything. I really like this girl. But I really need to avoid distractions during the week. My job is stressing me the **** out.
    •   
       

  6. Lightbulb


    Day 6: Friday, September 26

    Weight: 183.0 (+2.2)

    I got a flu shot today at work today, and my left shoulder has been kinda sore all day. On shoulder day! Grrrr... Still have heavy DOMS from my back/triceps workout Wednesday. I don't know what's up with that. I kinda figured DOMS would pretty much be non-existent on this stack, but my DOMS every day this week has been worse than last week. Maybe since I just started back up 2 weeks ago after being on bed rest? Maybe I'm lifting a lot more than I normally would? But I don't feel like I am. It's kinda weird. Oh well.

    Workout # 3 on stack - Shoulders & traps!!!

    Worked late, got to the gym late. Been doing this a lot lately. : 45 minutes to work out. **** it. This workout was all about EXTREME INTENSITY!!! My recovery was ok, but I was still breathing heavy most of the time. Might've overdone it with the stims. At times I didn't feel like I was even resting between sets! LET'S GO!!!

    Barbell overhead presses
    45 x 20
    115 x 12
    135 x 8
    135 x 6 DROPSET TO:
    115 x 8

    Dumbbell shoulder presses
    50 x 12
    60 x 10
    70 x FAIL. And nobody around to spot me. Dammit. I just need help getting them up initially. I know I could muscle out a few reps. ****!
    60 x 8 DROP TO:
    40 x 10

    Dumbbell front raises SUPERSET with dumbbell lateral raises
    30 x 12 / 20 x 12
    35 x 8 / 25 x 10
    40 x 6 / 30 x 8

    Seated rear lateral raises
    190 x 10
    205 x 6

    Onto traps.

    Dumbbell shrugs
    100 x 12
    100 x 10

    Smith reverse shrugs
    225 x 8 - Started losing my grip. Damn!
    225 x 12
    225 x 12
    275 x 8
    275 x 8 DROPSET TO:
    225 x 8 DROPSET TO:
    135 x 20

    This was one of the most intense sessions I've had in a while, and I am SPENT. Great workout!

    I never get shoulder DOMS. Let's see how I feel tomorrow.

    TIME TO EAT!!!!

    10:26pm


    10:30pm


    10:39pm


    Last edited by shaddow; 09-27-2008 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Oops. Left out dumbbell shrugs.

  7. Way to push those shrugs, and your diet looks awesome.
    NSCA - CSCS

  8. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Way to push those shrugs, and your diet looks awesome.
    Thanks, bro!

    Would ideally have liked more veggies but I ran out last night and forgot to pick some up. Good thing I'm still hungry. I'm gonna head to the store and grab some stuff so I can chow down on veggies and some lean ground beef.

  9. ****, I left something out. Dumbbell shrugs @ 100lbs.

    *Editing my post.*

  10. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Since I'm bulking, I don't believe in moderate portions. My current motto is: EAT EVERYTHING!!!
    Rosie is like that 99% of the time


    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    No joke.

    It's more my diet that suffers when I'm in a relationship. That's probably worse.
    You guys need to learn HOW to pick your women. Man, hot and good in bed are NOT great relationship keepers (Rosie shakes her head). Ok, now I'm done (biting my tongue sure is HARD, damn).
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  11. shaddow-man, You're an eating machine bro. I can't believe how you and russianstar can eat so many freakin' carbs and be shredded like you guys are. He's at 5.4% bodyfat! And he eats like a horse. So do you. I'm just hating. At 44 I've got to watch my calories to compensate for the slower metabolism. It sukks ballz too. I love to eat. I just pile on the meat when I stuff my face! Gotta have that protein!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  12. Nice shoulder day man.

    Destroyed that food too, nice!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  13. Nice workout bro...killed the shoulders!!! Way to go!
    Nice meal too!!

    So what Pre W/O stims did you decide to go with??

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post




    You guys need to learn HOW to pick your women. Man, hot and good in bed are NOT great relationship keepers (Rosie shakes her head). Ok, now I'm done (biting my tongue sure is HARD, damn).
    C'mon, Rosie. You really think I'm that superficial?

    I think the last time I picked a woman based on looks was when I was 15. As for sexual performance, I've never cared. As long as they try their best!

    The reason my diet suffers so bad is honestly because I am so selfless in relationships. If the girl wants to do something, and it involved me having to skip a meal, then that's what I'd do. I don't think I have ever dated a woman that understood my bodybuilding. THAT has been the problem with me picking the right women.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    C'mon, Rosie. You really think I'm that superficial?

    I think the last time I picked a woman based on looks was when I was 15. As for sexual performance, I've never cared. As long as they try their best!

    The reason my diet suffers so bad is honestly because I am so selfless in relationships. If the girl wants to do something, and it involved me having to skip a meal, then that's what I'd do. I don't think I have ever dated a woman that understood my bodybuilding. THAT has been the problem with me picking the right women.
    MOST males ARE that superficial (and yes, I've been told time and again how HARSH I am)!

    You can be selfless withOUT sacrificing what's important to you. Finding a female who UNDERSTANDS this lifestyle and training, etc. can NOT seriously be THAT hard...
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
  16. Lightbulb


    Day 7: Saturday, September 27

    Weight: 183.0 (+2.2)

    Hey guys. Just a quick update cuz I've gotta run out the door. Today is an off day. Tomorrow is an off day as well. I am up 2.2lbs this first week, so that is a good sign, but come on, with my diet I should expect to gain. However, I feel bigger. I just measured my chest cuz I really do feel a bit larger, and I am up to 41", up 1" from a week ago. Left bicep - 14.5". Right bicep - 15". That's up .5" respectively. EVEN WITH WEIGHT GOING DOWN ON MANY LIFTS THIS WEEK. That's pretty impressive if you ask me.

    Passed out at ~1 last night, and woke up at 9 this morning. Ate breakfast, and came back to my room to relax for a bit. Passed out and woke up at 5:30! WTF! I never do that. I think the intensity of my workouts lately might have something to do with it? This is crazy. Lift hard, eat big, and sleep like a mother****er, right? I guess. Up 1" in my chest and a half inch in my arms in a week is damn good, IMO. I don't care if I get even WEAKER this next week if I grow another inch and half inch, respectively.

    Oh yeah... Shoulder DOMS... WTF?!?! I am SORE. That NEVER happens. I don't think of it as a bad thing though. I guess I'm really beating up my muscles. More later. Sorry if I'm ignoring posts, I have to run, I'm late for a date! Catch you guys later!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Day 7: Saturday, September 27

    Weight: 183.0 (+2.2)

    Hey guys. Just a quick update cuz I've gotta run out the door. Today is an off day. Tomorrow is an off day as well. I am up 2.2lbs this first week, so that is a good sign, but come on, with my diet I should expect to gain. However, I feel bigger. I just measured my chest cuz I really do feel a bit larger, and I am up to 41", up 1" from a week ago. Left bicep - 14.5". Right bicep - 15". That's up .5" respectively. EVEN WITH WEIGHT GOING DOWN ON MANY LIFTS THIS WEEK. That's pretty impressive if you ask me.

    Passed out at ~1 last night, and woke up at 9 this morning. Ate breakfast, and came back to my room to relax for a bit. Passed out and woke up at 5:30! WTF! I never do that. I think the intensity of my workouts lately might have something to do with it? This is crazy. Lift hard, eat big, and sleep like a mother****er, right? I guess. Up 1" in my chest and a half inch in my arms in a week is damn good, IMO. I don't care if I get even WEAKER this next week if I grow another inch and half inch, respectively.

    Oh yeah... Shoulder DOMS... WTF?!?! I am SORE. That NEVER happens. I don't think of it as a bad thing though. I guess I'm really beating up my muscles. More later. Sorry if I'm ignoring posts, I have to run, I'm late for a date! Catch you guys later!
    NICE!!
    Get Er Done!!!!

  18. Lookn good man! Lookn good.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    MOST males ARE that superficial (and yes, I've been told time and again how HARSH I am)!

    You can be selfless withOUT sacrificing what's important to you. Finding a female who UNDERSTANDS this lifestyle and training, etc. can NOT seriously be THAT hard...
    I'm that superficial!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    MOST males ARE that superficial (and yes, I've been told time and again how HARSH I am)!

    You can be selfless withOUT sacrificing what's important to you. Finding a female who UNDERSTANDS this lifestyle and training, etc. can NOT seriously be THAT hard...
    i found THAT girl. not only does she understand, she is getting into it too. she saw some girl at the olympia expo she recognized and was as excited to see and meet them as i was to see some of the doods i look up to.

    and irish, i hear ya. not so much skipping meals, but having unscheduled and definitely unnecessary cheat meals. oh well tho. unless youre in contest prep, no one should get too down on themselves about diet.

    shaddow, damn dood im jealous of the shoulder routine. cant wait to get back to full blown chaos and blasting my delts to oblivion as you have demonstrated

  21. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    shaddow, damn dood im jealous of the shoulder routine. cant wait to get back to full blown chaos and blasting my delts to oblivion as you have demonstrated
    I'm jealous of your avi Shaddow , think I'll give this shoulder demolition routine of yours a go
  22. Lightbulb


    Day 9: Monday, September 29

    Weight: 182.8 (+2)

    Sorry for not updating yesterday. I ended up heading downtown with the lady and some of my friends after dinner Saturday night, then ended up back to her place. I hardly slept Saturday night, it was HORRIBLE. And NO, before anyone says, 'Yeah! Way to go shaddow!' It's NOT for the reason you're thinking. I just kept tossing and turning and couldn't fall asleep. I probably slept an hour and a half tops Saturday night, so I was pretty miserable Sunday. And as Irish and I were saying earlier, the first thing that goes out the window is DIET. ****. I missed my late night meal Saturday, I stayed up too late, I didn't eat until almost noon on Sunday, and I didn't get home until late that day so I missed half my meals Sunday too. I was smart enough to bring my pill cases along so I did take my supps, but my diet suffered tremendously. :

    Arrrrrrgggghhhhhh...

    Today is chest and biceps. I woke up feeling good, but I got to work this morning, and my coworker who sits right next to me has some flowers she got for her birthday, and I am deathly allergic to them, so I am congested, my eyes are itchy and watery, I can't stop sneezing... UGH! I just wanna go home. I'm in a seriously bad mood this morning, and my phone won't stop ringing. STOP CALLING ME! I don't wanna talk to you!!! I am going to ****ing take my anger out on the weights tonight. I don't care if I break my neck on my way home, I am going to make those weights my *****.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    [B]
    Today is chest and biceps. I woke up feeling good, but I got to work this morning, and my coworker who sits right next to me has some flowers she got for her birthday, and I am deathly allergic to them, so I am congested, my eyes are itchy and watery, I can't stop sneezing... UGH! I just wanna go home. I'm in a seriously bad mood this morning, and my phone won't stop ringing. STOP CALLING ME! I don't wanna talk to you!!! I am going to ****ing take my anger out on the weights tonight. I don't care if I break my neck on my way home, I am going to make those weights my *****.
    Oh, I love this sh*t!! Sorry to hear about the allergic reaction, but it seems to have provided some much needed rage for tonight's battle! Rage is THE best steroid I have ever taken!! A couple of Benadryl for allergy: Less than $2. Some Visine/Allergy for the watery eyes: $3. That rage that will move mountains: PRICELESS!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveWire224 View Post
    Nice workout bro...killed the shoulders!!! Way to go!
    Nice meal too!!

    So what Pre W/O stims did you decide to go with??
    Went with RPM again. 4 caps. Might've been too much cuz I had 200mg caffeine before leaving work about 2-3 hours before taking my RPM, so some of it might've still been in my system.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    C'mon, Rosie. You really think I'm that superficial?

    I think the last time I picked a woman based on looks was when I was 15. As for sexual performance, I've never cared. As long as they try their best!

    The reason my diet suffers so bad is honestly because I am so selfless in relationships. If the girl wants to do something, and it involved me having to skip a meal, then that's what I'd do. I don't think I have ever dated a woman that understood my bodybuilding. THAT has been the problem with me picking the right women.
    I get where you're coming from, cuz I am the same way. I have problems putting myself before women, but I think that for the sake of what I am trying to accomplish here with my training I am going to have to make some changes. I am very disappointed with the results of my diet this weekend, and I think I might have to let the girl know what's up. I just can't let my time get tied up like this. It's going to be difficult for me because I know she's really into me, but I'm just gonna be honest and let her know what's up. I can't control how she chooses to interpret what I say, but I have to do this for me right now. Dating is at the bottom of my list of priorities.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2012, 08:27 PM
  2. What did/are you have/ing for lunch?
    By bubbachew in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 08:48 PM
  3. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:46 PM
  4. Are you serious?
    By Sticks in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-13-2005, 08:21 AM
Log in
Log in