Are you #&%*ing serious?!? ANABOLIC EDGE (Spons.), ACTIVATE XTREME, IGF-2 & PRIME!!!

Page 4 of 25 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    shaddow, damn dood im jealous of the shoulder routine. cant wait to get back to full blown chaos and blasting my delts to oblivion as you have demonstrated
    I'm jealous of your avi Shaddow , think I'll give this shoulder demolition routine of yours a go

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Lightbulb

Day 9: Monday, September 29

Weight: 182.8 (+2)

Sorry for not updating yesterday. I ended up heading downtown with the lady and some of my friends after dinner Saturday night, then ended up back to her place. I hardly slept Saturday night, it was HORRIBLE. And NO, before anyone says, 'Yeah! Way to go shaddow!' It's NOT for the reason you're thinking. I just kept tossing and turning and couldn't fall asleep. I probably slept an hour and a half tops Saturday night, so I was pretty miserable Sunday. And as Irish and I were saying earlier, the first thing that goes out the window is DIET. ****. I missed my late night meal Saturday, I stayed up too late, I didn't eat until almost noon on Sunday, and I didn't get home until late that day so I missed half my meals Sunday too. I was smart enough to bring my pill cases along so I did take my supps, but my diet suffered tremendously. :

Arrrrrrgggghhhhhh...

Today is chest and biceps. I woke up feeling good, but I got to work this morning, and my coworker who sits right next to me has some flowers she got for her birthday, and I am deathly allergic to them, so I am congested, my eyes are itchy and watery, I can't stop sneezing... UGH! I just wanna go home. I'm in a seriously bad mood this morning, and my phone won't stop ringing. STOP CALLING ME! I don't wanna talk to you!!! I am going to ****ing take my anger out on the weights tonight. I don't care if I break my neck on my way home, I am going to make those weights my *****.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    [B]
    Today is chest and biceps. I woke up feeling good, but I got to work this morning, and my coworker who sits right next to me has some flowers she got for her birthday, and I am deathly allergic to them, so I am congested, my eyes are itchy and watery, I can't stop sneezing... UGH! I just wanna go home. I'm in a seriously bad mood this morning, and my phone won't stop ringing. STOP CALLING ME! I don't wanna talk to you!!! I am going to ****ing take my anger out on the weights tonight. I don't care if I break my neck on my way home, I am going to make those weights my *****.
    Oh, I love this sh*t!! Sorry to hear about the allergic reaction, but it seems to have provided some much needed rage for tonight's battle! Rage is THE best steroid I have ever taken!! A couple of Benadryl for allergy: Less than $2. Some Visine/Allergy for the watery eyes: $3. That rage that will move mountains: PRICELESS!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.77%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveWire224 View Post
    Nice workout bro...killed the shoulders!!! Way to go!
    Nice meal too!!

So what Pre W/O stims did you decide to go with??
    Went with RPM again. 4 caps. Might've been too much cuz I had 200mg caffeine before leaving work about 2-3 hours before taking my RPM, so some of it might've still been in my system.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    C'mon, Rosie. You really think I'm that superficial?

I think the last time I picked a woman based on looks was when I was 15. As for sexual performance, I've never cared. As long as they try their best!

The reason my diet suffers so bad is honestly because I am so selfless in relationships. If the girl wants to do something, and it involved me having to skip a meal, then that's what I'd do. I don't think I have ever dated a woman that understood my bodybuilding. THAT has been the problem with me picking the right women.
    I get where you're coming from, cuz I am the same way. I have problems putting myself before women, but I think that for the sake of what I am trying to accomplish here with my training I am going to have to make some changes. I am very disappointed with the results of my diet this weekend, and I think I might have to let the girl know what's up. I just can't let my time get tied up like this. It's going to be difficult for me because I know she's really into me, but I'm just gonna be honest and let her know what's up. I can't control how she chooses to interpret what I say, but I have to do this for me right now. Dating is at the bottom of my list of priorities.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.77%

Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    shaddow, damn dood im jealous of the shoulder routine. cant wait to get back to full blown chaos and blasting my delts to oblivion as you have demonstrated
    Soon enough, bro! How's the rehab going?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.77%

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    I'm jealous of your avi Shaddow , think I'll give this shoulder demolition routine of yours a go
    Jealous? Your shoulders and upper back are ripped to shreds! Keep up the good work!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.77%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Oh, I love this sh*t!! Sorry to hear about the allergic reaction, but it seems to have provided some much needed rage for tonight's battle! Rage is THE best steroid I have ever taken!! A couple of Benadryl for allergy: Less than $2. Some Visine/Allergy for the watery eyes: $3. That rage that will move mountains: PRICELESS!!!
    Thanks, brotha! I'm gonna channel that anger tonight and take it all out on the iron!!! And you know this!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.77%

You know, it's funny... As angry as I may be on the inside, as soon as I think about the Skins beating up on the Cowboys yesterday, all of a sudden I find myself smiling again.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.24%

Damn Skins!!!lol
    I wanna b*tch slap Homo-Romo!!lol
    I hear ya on the itchy sneezing and all that garbage!!
    Im sick again myself, sneezed and blew my nose for 3 F*CKING days straight!!
    Keeping my diet on point though.

And chicks, yeah none for me until im 225 and ripped or Jessica Simpson calls me, which ever comes first(so it looks like i'll marry the weights.lol)

Kill those weigths tonite Bro, treat'em like they owe you money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You know, it's funny... As angry as I may be on the inside, as soon as I think about the Skins beating up on the Cowboys yesterday, all of a sudden I find myself smiling again.
    YeaH!! Go SKINS!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.77%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveWire224 View Post
    Damn Skins!!!lol
    I wanna b*tch slap Homo-Romo!!lol
    I hear ya on the itchy sneezing and all that garbage!!
    Im sick again myself, sneezed and blew my nose for 3 F*CKING days straight!!
    Keeping my diet on point though.

And chicks, yeah none for me until im 225 and ripped or Jessica Simpson calls me, which ever comes first(so it looks like i'll marry the weights.lol)

Kill those weigths tonite Bro, treat'em like they owe you money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Romo didn't do too bad aside from that pick by Horton. You should *****slap Marion Barber, or actually, Jason Garrett for only running the ball 11 times (2 by TO & 1 by Romo). Springs played really well against TO and basically shut him down except for that opening drive of the 2nd half. Boy, when these two teams play it is always a battle. Biggest *****ry in sports, and this game did not disappoint. I got a little nervous in the end after Romo drove downfield for the score and Dallas *almost* got that onside kick back. Hell of a game!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.77%

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    YeaH!! Go SKINS!
    Skins fan? And you mentioned Fuddruckers on L St... Are you from the area?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Skins fan? And you mentioned Fuddruckers on L St... Are you from the area?
    Lived / worked in Georgetown as an intern while I was still in college...

Love DC...

Been a Skins fan since I was about 7 or 8.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Timeberlaker is international with his. He's got area codes in the cell phone.
    NSCA - CSCS
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.77%

Lived / worked in Georgetown as an intern while I was still in college...

Love DC...

Been a Skins fan since I was about 7 or 8.
    Right on, bro! It's a fun city. Lots to do.

GO SKINS!!!
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

How are your injuries these days?
    NSCA - CSCS
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.77%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    How are your injuries these days?
    My hamstring is feeling pretty good right now. It's still not quite where I want it to be, but it feels good enough that I'm gonna push it harder this week. I actually can't believe it's still not completely healed yet. This whole ordeal has just been crazy. I wanna do squats, goddammit, but I know that when I finally go in and give it a shot I'll be struggling to put up 135. It's gonna be a slow progression, that's for sure.

It's kinda frustrating to know that it all happened one drunken night when I thought it would be a good idea to grapple with a friend who's got 30 pounds and 16 years of grappling experience on me. What was I thinking? Wait, I don't think I was thinking...

Everything happens for a reason though, right? I had actually wanted to get back into jiu-jitsu and muay thai and train to compete in mma, but I guess it made me realize that I really don't wanna deal with the injury aspect of the sport. Not that I'm a ***** or anything, but it's more important to me to bodybuild and keep up my physique than kick someone's ass and risk breaking/tearing/pull/rupturing something and not be able to lift.
  19. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

My hamstring is feeling pretty good right now. It's still not quite where I want it to be, but it feels good enough that I'm gonna push it harder this week. I actually can't believe it's still not completely healed yet. This whole ordeal has just been crazy. I wanna do squats, goddammit, but I know that when I finally go in and give it a shot I'll be struggling to put up 135. It's gonna be a slow progression, that's for sure.

It's kinda frustrating to know that it all happened one drunken night when I thought it would be a good idea to grapple with a friend who's got 30 pounds and 16 years of grappling experience on me. What was I thinking? Wait, I don't think I was thinking...

Everything happens for a reason though, right? I had actually wanted to get back into jiu-jitsu and muay thai and train to compete in mma, but I guess it made me realize that I really don't wanna deal with the injury aspect of the sport. Not that I'm a ***** or anything, but it's more important to me to bodybuild and keep up my physique than kick someone's ass and risk breaking/tearing/pull/rupturing something and not be able to lift.
    On the plus side you've got muscle memory working for you. The strength and size should come back very quickly man. Just don't jump back into it too early, because you know that will just make the whole process even longer.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    On the plus side you've got muscle memory working for you. The strength and size should come back very quickly man. Just don't jump back into it too early, because you know that will just make the whole process even longer.
    True, and it's not like I was even pushing that much weight to begin with. I didn't even start squatting until this past year cuz my doctors had always told me not to due to a back injury several years back. It's just a bit frustrating not being able to go full strength. But I'm definitely being smart with it and taking it all a day at a time.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%

16 years of experience, damn. As long as your moving forward, its all good, and keeping a good attitude about it is vital. I'm not weird and out there, like a yoga guru or anything, but google this, "psychoneuroimmunology." It's not mumbo jumbo, but a solidified field of science. Read about this and it may expedite your recovery.
    NSCA - CSCS
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.77%

I'm not weird and out there, like a yoga guru or anything, but google this, "psychoneuroimmunology." It's not mumbo jumbo, but a solidified field of science. Read about this and it may expedite your recovery.
    The glass is 3/4 full.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.77%

Ok, check this **** out:

Middle finger on my right hand. Yep, I'm right-handed. It's always something... That horizontal blood line is where the nail is split open and it's barely attached on each side. I'd say it's split about 85% of the way across. I give it another week, maybe two tops, before it comes off.

It's ****ing weird as hell, man!!! But what can you do?!? JUST ONE MORE REASON TO BE PISSED OFF!!!! TODAY IS CHEST & BICEPS!!! NOTHING IS STOPPING ME TONIGHT!!!!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%

Ok. It's always something...
    It's ****ing weird as hell, man!!! But what can you do?!? JUST ONE MORE REASON TO BE PISSED OFF!!!! TODAY IS CHEST & BICEPS!!! NOTHING IS STOPPING ME TONIGHT!!!!
    Yeah, it is always something. And it always will be. It's the order of things. Yin-yang, you know. Everytime I'm filled with the Odin-Force and am on top of things, Loki always comes around to poke and prod at me. But that always strengthens my resolve and makes me harder and tempered, more durable. I am forged in the flames as much as my mallet mjolnir was. Keep fighting against all these odds that are stacked against you my brother. Odin be with you always!!

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

What the hell did you do to your finger man?
  26. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Reminds me of when I dropped the 50" TV on my hand... yea
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Soon enough, bro! How's the rehab going?
    its going okay. my joint is feeling great, but i feel my tendonitis has only decreased. tried some chest pressing movements today and i felt it a lot. tho with cable flyes i felt close to no pain.

probably going to need to hit up a sports doctor for the official diagnosis and plan of rehab for this damn tendonitis. on top of being a little depressed from unemployment, i cant hit heavy shoulders and chest!

oh well. patience patience patience. glad yours is going well. its inspiration for anyone with an injury.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.77%

Lightbulb

Day 9: Monday, September 29 - Update #2

Weight: 182.8 (+2)

Workout # 4 on stack - chest & biceps!!

Between my finger, my allergies, congestion, a stomach ache, and just a ****ty ass day overall, I was lethargic as hell and didn't even wanna be at the gym, but I channeled that anger and pushed to the best of my abilities regardless. I am gonna eat and go to sleep. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow.

Dumbbells! You know the drill.

Incline bench press
    30 x 20
    70 x 12
    80 x 10
    90 x FAIL. ****! I hate this ****. I can't get the 90's up. I *KNOW* I can rep them if I can just get them started, but for some reason I haven't been able to force that first rep up. THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING. Grrrr...
    85 x 9

I'm up 1 rep on those 85's from last week, but I won't be happy until I'm repping those 90's at least 8x.

Flat bench press
    75 x 12
    85 x 10
    95 x 8

Up 5lbs. on my last set PLUS an extra rep vs last week's 90lb final flat press set, so that's a bit of an improvement. I wanna get 100's up 8x though, dammit.

Incline dumbbell flies
    50 x 12
    60 x 10
    70 x 6

These 70's were heavy as ****! Damn!

Pec deck
    190 x 12
    205 x 10
    220 x 7

Dumbbell curls
    20 x 20
    40 x 12
    45 x 8

That last set was a little uncomfortable so I decided to move onto cable curls.

100 x 12
    120 x 10
    140 x 8

That's it. I pushed and pushed, but that's all I had the energy for today. It wasn't a bad workout, the intensity was there, but it's just been a ****ty ass day for me. I'm still having difficulty breathing through my nose, and I'm congested as hell. I really hope I don't get sick. It's that time of year though...

Anyways, it's food time. I'm not hungry at all. WTF? Bad sign. Gotta eat though. I'm gonna push through this. I refuse to get sick. Just opened my bottle of Noxidant. Hope this stuff helps... Time to break out the tea, throw back some food, and take a nice hot shower.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.77%

Smashed it between a couple 45# plates. Initially there was just an indentation in my nail, but it eventually cracked, and now it looks pretty ****ed up. I caught it on my shirt at the gym today and a chunk came off, so it looks even funkier. Good times.
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.34%

Damn man that really sucks about the finger! You got the sh1t wrapped up?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%

Imagine how SHE feels!
    NSCA - CSCS
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.34%

Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Imagine how SHE feels!
    Well see... I was finger-banging her... then she sneezed.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%

Well see... I was finger-banging her... then she sneezed.
    So basically, she could cut the circulation off at peak wood, or clamp down and swing you around.
    NSCA - CSCS
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 9: Monday, September 29 - Update #2

Between my finger, my allergies, congestion, a stomach ache, and just a ****ty ass day overall, I was lethargic as hell and didn't even wanna be at the gym, but I channeled that anger and pushed to the best of my abilities regardless. I am gonna eat and go to sleep. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow.

That's it. I pushed and pushed, but that's all I had the energy for today. It wasn't a bad workout, the intensity was there, but it's just been a ****ty ass day for me. I'm still having difficulty breathing through my nose, and I'm congested as hell. I really hope I don't get sick. It's that time of year though...

Anyways, it's food time. I'm not hungry at all. WTF? Bad sign. Gotta eat though. I'm gonna push through this. I refuse to get sick. Just opened my bottle of Noxidant. Hope this stuff helps... Time to break out the tea, throw back some food, and take a nice hot shower.
    Where there's a will there's a way, keep smashing against ALL odds Shaddow !
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yeah, it is always something. And it always will be. It's the order of things. Yin-yang, you know. Everytime I'm filled with the Odin-Force and am on top of things, Loki always comes around to poke and prod at me. But that always strengthens my resolve and makes me harder and tempered, more durable. I am forged in the flames as much as my mallet mjolnir was. Keep fighting against all these odds that are stacked against you my brother. Odin be with you always!!
    AH, classic Thundergod wisdom ! Yeah, life never EVER gives you a break, the sooner you learn to deal with $hit, the better
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%

So basically, she could cut the circulation off at peak wood, or clamp down and swing you around.
    Gotta love a girl with talents!! :chick:

38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Hey man, you saw his finger... I don't need to tell you what happens next.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%

Hey man, you saw his finger... I don't need to tell you what happens next.
    That chick's last name wasn't Bobbitt was it??!!

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

That chick's last name wasn't Bobbitt was it??!!
    That b*tch did NOT go after fingers!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. ActivaTe Xtreme & Blue Gene or Anabolic Edge?
    By mamelton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 01:29 AM
  2. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:46 PM
  3. Stack Activate Xtreme and Anabolic Edge???
    By funkd0c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 08:46 AM