Are you #&%*ing serious?!? ANABOLIC EDGE (Spons.), ACTIVATE XTREME, IGF-2 & PRIME!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Are you #&%*ing serious?!? ANABOLIC EDGE (Spons.), ACTIVATE XTREME, IGF-2 & PRIME!!!

Page 3 of 25 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Been there, done that, and ate the sh*t anyway!! LMAO!! Can't throw out good food with all the little starvin' babies elsewhere!
    **** the starving babies, there's a starving shaddow right HERE!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Watch out though, 'cause if you do skip the random discussion, we know you are not a real supporter, but a random opportunist trying to suck up some information
    LOL.

My thinking was that it could be beneficial down the line some day if someone does a search and they have 10 other threads to read as well. This would make it easier for them to cut to the chase and extract the important parts of this log.
  3. Board Supporter

Nice log so far shadow. I will be keeping one myself. I plan on running sustain alpha, anabolic edge, divanex, prime, then max out when it finnaly comes out. SO my log will be very similar to yours.
    •   

4. Board Supporter

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to shaddow again
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    **** the starving babies, there's a starving shaddow right HERE!

Hey poor starving shaddow! Remember those Thunder-licious Bars I made and posted in Volcom's thread? I recommend those highly. They're easy as Hel to make as well. Well, last night I made some Peanut Butter Protein Balls like snagency was describing to me. I used 6 tablespoons of peanut butter, 2 tablespoons of dark honey, 6 scoops of vanilla whey protein, and 3 cups of coarse oatmeal. Mix everything but the oatmeal up first. Then work in the oats. Make into balls, place on a tray, and refrigerate. I'll give you a tip on how to make them let go of your fingers as you're rolling them into balls. Use some powdered sugar on your hands. It'll help to make the balls release from your fingers and it helps with their taste as well!! I think I'm going to go pop a few right now. They got 15 grams of protein in each ball. Bon Appetit!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Lightbulb

Day 4: Wednesday, September 24 -Update #2

Weight: 181.8 (+1)

Ok, a couple of things before I get to tonight's workout. First, I noticed this afternoon that my face is a little bit oilier than usual, and I have a couple of small zits on my forehead and a deeper 'beneath the skin' one above my upper lip. Nothing too serious, but I generally break out a little when my hormones fluctuate, so I was expecting this. I just didn't think it would happen so quickly. Cool, I guess that means it's working. (Although with my appetite as high as it is, I could kinda tell already.)

Second thing, around 2pm I started scratching my scalp, and I noticed I was still scratching it occasionally just before leaving the office at 5:30. I guess that means it's working too...

Appetite is still ridiculous. I almost feel like I am cutting cuz I'm freaking hungry all the time, but today was a 6k+ calorie day, so I am definitely nowhere near cutting.

Ok, onto the fun stuff!

Foreword on my workout: I thought back to last week's back workout, and I was probably lifting a little heavier than I should've been. My hamstring got tight a few times on dumbbell rows and cable rows, and my form was a little sub-par on some movements, so I figured it best to be sure to do slow, controlled movements for every exercise this time around, even if it meant dropping the weight a little.

Next week I will attempt to increase weight on all exercises.

Workout # 2 on stack - back & triceps!!

Bodyweight pull-ups
    6 - (Plus two more 4/5 reps. LOL. Didn't quite get all the way up.)

This is just about where I was before my injury, so this is a good sign. A couple more full reps on that last set and I should be back up to par on pull-ups (for my weight). I've done as many as 18 in the past, but this was on my near-keto cut when I was ~10lbs. lighter, so that surely had something to do with it.

One arm dumbbell rows
    75 x 12
    85 x 10
    95 x 8

I dropped 5#'s this week and did these a lot more slowly and controlled than last week. Felt good. I'll go up on these next week. No hamstring stiffness/tightness whatsoever.

T-bar rows
    90 x 12
    115 x 10
    135 x 7

Cable rows
    160 x 12
    175 x 10
    190 x 8

I'll go up on these as well.

Time to hit up the triceps!

Skullcrushers!
    40 x 20
    60 x 15
    70 x 12
    80 x 10
    90 x 4

It's been a while since I've done skullcrushers. These have traditionally been pretty tough on my elbows, so I wanted to be sure there wasn't pain and eased into them slowly. I don't usually do so many sets/reps.

Rope triceps extensions
    150 x 15
    150 x 12
    150 x 11 DROP TO:
    100 x 10

Stacked it @ 150. Good stuff. That last dropset was killer.

Rope tricep pushdowns
    100 x 12
    120 x 6
    140 x 4

Time to get that hammy stronger!!

Seated single leg curl
    30 x 30
    35 x 20
    40 x 15
    30 x 20
    30 x 20

These were great. My hamstring was absolutely toast afterwards, so I decided to hit the treadmill for a bit to walk it off.

10:00 minute walk on the treadmill @ 3.8mph

Ok, overall, my weights/reps on most exercises were pretty close to last week's back/triceps day, with some exercises increasing and some decreasing, but movements were much more controlled this time around. I felt a lot better about my workout this week than last week, and I will definitely try to move up in weight on a lot of these exercises for next week's session.
    Last edited by shaddow; 09-25-2008 at 07:21 PM. Reason: D'oh! Forgot the lightbulb!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Hey poor starving shaddow! Remember those Thunder-licious Bars I made and posted in Volcom's thread? I recommend those highly. They're easy as Hel to make as well. Well, last night I made some Peanut Butter Protein Balls like snagency was describing to me. I used 6 tablespoons of peanut butter, 2 tablespoons of dark honey, 6 scoops of vanilla whey protein, and 3 cups of coarse oatmeal. Mix everything but the oatmeal up first. Then work in the oats. Make into balls, place on a tray, and refrigerate. I'll give you a tip on how to make them let go of your fingers as you're rolling them into balls. Use some powdered sugar on your hands. It'll help to make the balls release from your fingers and it helps with their taste as well!! I think I'm going to go pop a few right now. They got 15 grams of protein in each ball. Bon Appetit!!
    Dammmmn!! Those sound tasty!!

I looked at your Thunder-licious Bars...They look damn tasty too!!!
    You should market them on the Planet..
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    Nice log so far shadow. I will be keeping one myself. I plan on running sustain alpha, anabolic edge, divanex, prime, then max out when it finnaly comes out. SO my log will be very similar to yours.
    Thanks, bro! Sounds like fun! When are you planning on running this stack?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Thumbs up

Thanks for the suggestion! I am lacking free time around the house at the moment, but as soon as I have a little time I will give them a shot!

10. Board Supporter

Thanks, bro! Sounds like fun! When are you planning on running this stack?
    I start monday. I just took 3 weeks off to let my body and CNS fully recover. Now it's time to hit the gym hard and gain some lean muscle. I'll be watching your log closely as mine will be similar so i can judge on what to expect in the coming weeks.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

TG - you could also use a little wheat flour with a few packets of splenda / equal to roll em around in to keep the sugar to a minimum... But I know warriors like you don't worry about silly stuff like that.

I made some rediculous bars last week... Eggs, Calorie coundown choc milk, rolled oats, choc mint protein whey, splenda, peanut butter (chunky natty), and natty almond butter... Turned out incredible - even my girlfriend likes them!!!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    I start monday. I just took 3 weeks off to let my body and CNS fully recover. Now it's time to hit the gym hard and gain some lean muscle. I'll be watching your log closely as mine will be similar so i can judge on what to expect in the coming weeks.
    Sounds good, bro! I'll keep an eye out for yours once it goes up.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    TG - you could also use a little wheat flour with a few packets of splenda / equal to roll em around in to keep the sugar to a minimum... But I know warriors like you don't worry about silly stuff like that.

I made some rediculous bars last week... Eggs, Calorie coundown choc milk, rolled oats, choc mint protein whey, splenda, peanut butter (chunky natty), and natty almond butter... Turned out incredible - even my girlfriend likes them!!!
    Yeah, I like the little sugar-rush I get from 'em. Your "ridiculous bars" sound yummy, brosef. I may have to give those a whirl next time. I love making my own protein bars and puddings. Economic and tastes even better than major name brand sh*t does!

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Lightbulb

Day 5: Thursday, September 25

Weight: 182.8 (+2)

Today is an off day from the gym, and that's a good thing. Heavy DOMS from my back workout yesterday, and I didn't mention this, but DOMS was still very prevalent in my chest and biceps yesterday. Today it's not bad at all. My left elbow has a little discomfort. Definitely a good day to relax.

Walking around this morning my hamstring felt like it took quite a beating last night, and it was a bit of work walking to my office. It's pretty damn sore, but I'm pretty sure it's DOMS from working it heavier and harder, so I'll keep an eye on it. Definitely gonna do some stretching and a bit of walking on the treadmill at home tonight.

Skin is still slightly more oily than usual, but not terrible. Acne hasn't gotten any worse. Scalp still itches a little but I'm trying to ignore it and not scratch it. Appetite is still ridiculous. I also feel a lot warmer today and I'm randomly sweating a bit, but this could be attributed to any of a number of things, so I won't say it's the stack. Yesterday I was told I "stink really bad" after my workout , so body odor may be up a little.

Think that's about it. Tomorrow is shoulder day. Looking forward to another good workout.
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hahaha luvn the icon!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  16. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiittttttttt tttt!

I heated up my food in the microwave, but I was in a rush so I probably wasn't paying enough attention. I meant to put 1:50 on it. I came back several minutes later and the microwave was still going and counting down from 9:40. I must've put 15:00!

My chicken is freaking dry as hell, spinach is crumbling like dry leaves, and my tomatoes look like salsa.

And the funny thing is... I am so freaking hungry I am eating it anyways.

The good news is I heated up my pasta beforehand, so at least my entire meal isn't ****.

Grrrr..... :
    I left my omelete on for 30 mins the other week. Had to go run and pick something up, I figured I'd leave it on the stove and keep warm but I swear the burner was off. Yea it was a black-bottom omelet, but luckily I just peeled it off.

I'm off to find those protein bars in Volcom's log. Keep it up shadow!

Here's some yummy chicken parmesan I made. Figured I'd make 2 breasts , have one now one later, ended up eating them both it's so damn tasty
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

That looks delicious! What do you season your veggies with?
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Nice body odor is up, always a plus!..lol

Rest up, maybe a good cougar-cardio day??
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

That looks tasty AND clean AND a moderate portion! I love that combination, but that third element is a rarity for me.
    NSCA - CSCS
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveWire224 View Post
    Nice body odor is up, always a plus!..lol

Rest up, maybe a good cougar-cardio day??
    No, I pretty much keep that sort of thing to weekends only. Otherwise, next thing you know, they're asking you to stop by all the time, or calling you cuz they're "in the area"...

Gotta draw the line somewhere. shaddow needs his space. I've missed many a workout sessions because of needy women and my inability to say 'No,' to the 'nanny.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    That looks tasty AND clean AND a moderate portion! I love that combination, but that third element is a rarity for me.
    Since I'm bulking, I don't believe in moderate portions. My current motto is: EAT EVERYTHING!!!
  22. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

That looks delicious! What do you season your veggies with?
    Just some McCormick's No Salt Table Seasoning. I wouldn't recommend buying it lol, just trying to use it up and clear cupboard space. I bought some vegetable spice from costco in bulk that is quite good though, often use that too. Frozen veggies are me being too lazy to saute up some.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Since I'm bulking, I don't believe in moderate portions. My current motto is: EAT EVERYTHING!!!
    The See food diet, good times!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Gotta draw the line somewhere. shaddow needs his space. I've missed many a workout sessions because of needy women and my inability to say 'No,' to the 'nanny.
    No joke.

It's more my diet that suffers when I'm in a relationship. That's probably worse.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    No joke.

It's more my diet that suffers when I'm in a relationship. That's probably worse.
    Oh, totally. Diet's the first thing to go out the window, then goes the training... I just don't have enough time right now to juggle everything. I'm not adverse to being in a relationship, and I'm not player or anything. I really like this girl. But I really need to avoid distractions during the week. My job is stressing me the **** out.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Lightbulb

Day 6: Friday, September 26

Weight: 183.0 (+2.2)

I got a flu shot today at work today, and my left shoulder has been kinda sore all day. On shoulder day! Grrrr... Still have heavy DOMS from my back/triceps workout Wednesday. I don't know what's up with that. I kinda figured DOMS would pretty much be non-existent on this stack, but my DOMS every day this week has been worse than last week. Maybe since I just started back up 2 weeks ago after being on bed rest? Maybe I'm lifting a lot more than I normally would? But I don't feel like I am. It's kinda weird. Oh well.

Workout # 3 on stack - Shoulders & traps!!!

Worked late, got to the gym late. Been doing this a lot lately. : 45 minutes to work out. **** it. This workout was all about EXTREME INTENSITY!!! My recovery was ok, but I was still breathing heavy most of the time. Might've overdone it with the stims. At times I didn't feel like I was even resting between sets! LET'S GO!!!

Barbell overhead presses
    45 x 20
    115 x 12
    135 x 8
    135 x 6 DROPSET TO:
    115 x 8

Dumbbell shoulder presses
    50 x 12
    60 x 10
    70 x FAIL. And nobody around to spot me. Dammit. I just need help getting them up initially. I know I could muscle out a few reps. ****!
    60 x 8 DROP TO:
    40 x 10

Dumbbell front raises SUPERSET with dumbbell lateral raises
    30 x 12 / 20 x 12
    35 x 8 / 25 x 10
    40 x 6 / 30 x 8

Seated rear lateral raises
    190 x 10
    205 x 6

Onto traps.

Dumbbell shrugs
    100 x 12
    100 x 10

Smith reverse shrugs
    225 x 8 - Started losing my grip. Damn!
    225 x 12
    225 x 12
    275 x 8
    275 x 8 DROPSET TO:
    225 x 8 DROPSET TO:
    135 x 20

This was one of the most intense sessions I've had in a while, and I am SPENT. Great workout!

I never get shoulder DOMS. Let's see how I feel tomorrow.

TIME TO EAT!!!!

10:26pm

10:30pm

10:39pm

Last edited by shaddow; 09-27-2008 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Oops. Left out dumbbell shrugs.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Way to push those shrugs, and your diet looks awesome.
    NSCA - CSCS
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Way to push those shrugs, and your diet looks awesome.
    Thanks, bro!

Would ideally have liked more veggies but I ran out last night and forgot to pick some up. Good thing I'm still hungry. I'm gonna head to the store and grab some stuff so I can chow down on veggies and some lean ground beef.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

****, I left something out. Dumbbell shrugs @ 100lbs.

*Editing my post.*
  30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Rosie is like that 99% of the time

No joke.

You guys need to learn HOW to pick your women. Man, hot and good in bed are NOT great relationship keepers (Rosie shakes her head). Ok, now I'm done (biting my tongue sure is HARD, damn).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

shaddow-man, You're an eating machine bro. I can't believe how you and russianstar can eat so many freakin' carbs and be shredded like you guys are. He's at 5.4% bodyfat! And he eats like a horse. So do you. I'm just hating. At 44 I've got to watch my calories to compensate for the slower metabolism. It sukks ballz too. I love to eat. I just pile on the meat when I stuff my face! Gotta have that protein!

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Nice shoulder day man.

Destroyed that food too, nice!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Nice workout bro...killed the shoulders!!! Way to go!
    Nice meal too!!

So what Pre W/O stims did you decide to go with??
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post

You guys need to learn HOW to pick your women. Man, hot and good in bed are NOT great relationship keepers (Rosie shakes her head). Ok, now I'm done (biting my tongue sure is HARD, damn).
    C'mon, Rosie. You really think I'm that superficial?

I think the last time I picked a woman based on looks was when I was 15. As for sexual performance, I've never cared. As long as they try their best!

The reason my diet suffers so bad is honestly because I am so selfless in relationships. If the girl wants to do something, and it involved me having to skip a meal, then that's what I'd do. I don't think I have ever dated a woman that understood my bodybuilding. THAT has been the problem with me picking the right women.
  35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

C'mon, Rosie. You really think I'm that superficial?

I think the last time I picked a woman based on looks was when I was 15. As for sexual performance, I've never cared. As long as they try their best!

The reason my diet suffers so bad is honestly because I am so selfless in relationships. If the girl wants to do something, and it involved me having to skip a meal, then that's what I'd do. I don't think I have ever dated a woman that understood my bodybuilding. THAT has been the problem with me picking the right women.
    MOST males ARE that superficial (and yes, I've been told time and again how HARSH I am)!

You can be selfless withOUT sacrificing what's important to you. Finding a female who UNDERSTANDS this lifestyle and training, etc. can NOT seriously be THAT hard...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Lightbulb

Day 7: Saturday, September 27

Hey guys. Just a quick update cuz I've gotta run out the door. Today is an off day. Tomorrow is an off day as well. I am up 2.2lbs this first week, so that is a good sign, but come on, with my diet I should expect to gain. However, I feel bigger. I just measured my chest cuz I really do feel a bit larger, and I am up to 41", up 1" from a week ago. Left bicep - 14.5". Right bicep - 15". That's up .5" respectively. EVEN WITH WEIGHT GOING DOWN ON MANY LIFTS THIS WEEK. That's pretty impressive if you ask me.

Passed out at ~1 last night, and woke up at 9 this morning. Ate breakfast, and came back to my room to relax for a bit. Passed out and woke up at 5:30! WTF! I never do that. I think the intensity of my workouts lately might have something to do with it? This is crazy. Lift hard, eat big, and sleep like a mother****er, right? I guess. Up 1" in my chest and a half inch in my arms in a week is damn good, IMO. I don't care if I get even WEAKER this next week if I grow another inch and half inch, respectively.

Oh yeah... Shoulder DOMS... WTF?!?! I am SORE. That NEVER happens. I don't think of it as a bad thing though. I guess I'm really beating up my muscles. More later. Sorry if I'm ignoring posts, I have to run, I'm late for a date! Catch you guys later!
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Day 7: Saturday, September 27

Hey guys. Just a quick update cuz I've gotta run out the door. Today is an off day. Tomorrow is an off day as well. I am up 2.2lbs this first week, so that is a good sign, but come on, with my diet I should expect to gain. However, I feel bigger. I just measured my chest cuz I really do feel a bit larger, and I am up to 41", up 1" from a week ago. Left bicep - 14.5". Right bicep - 15". That's up .5" respectively. EVEN WITH WEIGHT GOING DOWN ON MANY LIFTS THIS WEEK. That's pretty impressive if you ask me.

Passed out at ~1 last night, and woke up at 9 this morning. Ate breakfast, and came back to my room to relax for a bit. Passed out and woke up at 5:30! WTF! I never do that. I think the intensity of my workouts lately might have something to do with it? This is crazy. Lift hard, eat big, and sleep like a mother****er, right? I guess. Up 1" in my chest and a half inch in my arms in a week is damn good, IMO. I don't care if I get even WEAKER this next week if I grow another inch and half inch, respectively.

Oh yeah... Shoulder DOMS... WTF?!?! I am SORE. That NEVER happens. I don't think of it as a bad thing though. I guess I'm really beating up my muscles. More later. Sorry if I'm ignoring posts, I have to run, I'm late for a date! Catch you guys later!
    NICE!!
    Get Er Done!!!!
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lookn good man! Lookn good.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

MOST males ARE that superficial (and yes, I've been told time and again how HARSH I am)!

You can be selfless withOUT sacrificing what's important to you. Finding a female who UNDERSTANDS this lifestyle and training, etc. can NOT seriously be THAT hard...
    I'm that superficial!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

i found THAT girl. not only does she understand, she is getting into it too. she saw some girl at the olympia expo she recognized and was as excited to see and meet them as i was to see some of the doods i look up to.

and irish, i hear ya. not so much skipping meals, but having unscheduled and definitely unnecessary cheat meals. oh well tho. unless youre in contest prep, no one should get too down on themselves about diet.

shaddow, damn dood im jealous of the shoulder routine. cant wait to get back to full blown chaos and blasting my delts to oblivion as you have demonstrated
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ActivaTe Xtreme & Blue Gene or Anabolic Edge?
    By mamelton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 12:29 AM
  2. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:46 PM
  3. Stack Activate Xtreme and Anabolic Edge???
    By funkd0c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 07:46 AM