Are you #&%*ing serious?!? ANABOLIC EDGE (Spons.), ACTIVATE XTREME, IGF-2 & PRIME!!!

Page 3 of 33 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Lightbulb

Just a note for anyone following along (and I will go back and edit my opening post to include this info), I am marking every daily post/update with a , and the day/date in bold. This is just to make it easier for those who would like to skip past any random discussion going on in my log (which I am completely cool with, and encourage, so don't stop!).

Also, my weight is posted every morning, weighed on the same digital scale, purged, butt ass nekkid.

2. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Just a note for anyone following along (and I will go back and edit my opening post to include this info), I am marking every daily post/update with a , and the day/date in bold. This is just to make it easier for those who would like to skip past any random discussion going on in my log (which I am completely cool with, and encourage, so don't stop!).

Also, my weight is posted every morning, weighed on the same digital scale, purged, butt ass nekkid.
    Very thoughtful and clever. Damn, I could have used that strategy!

You may have set a procedural standard, very good idea So simple, yet so effective.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

3. Dammmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiittttttttt tttt!

I heated up my food in the microwave, but I was in a rush so I probably wasn't paying enough attention. I meant to put 1:50 on it. I came back several minutes later and the microwave was still going and counting down from 9:40. I must've put 15:00!

My chicken is freaking dry as hell, spinach is crumbling like dry leaves, and my tomatoes look like salsa.

And the funny thing is... I am so freaking hungry I am eating it anyways.

The good news is I heated up my pasta beforehand, so at least my entire meal isn't ****.

Grrrr..... :

4. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Very thoughtful and clever. Damn, I could have used that strategy!

You may have set a procedural standard, very good idea So simple, yet so effective.

5. Lookin good man! . I really wanna try IGF but its so damn expensive. Looking forward to your final review on it.

oh and is this the new/old igf?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

6. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Lookin good man! . I really wanna try IGF but its so damn expensive. Looking forward to your final review on it.

LOL. I won't really be able to review it specifically with the multitude of supplements I'm taking, but I will be sure to let you know how the entire stack treats me.

I'm guessing it's the new one, cuz I ordered it about 4 weeks ago. Any idea how I can tell?

7. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Dammmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiittttttttt tttt!

I heated up my food in the microwave, but I was in a rush so I probably wasn't paying enough attention. I meant to put 1:50 on it. I came back several minutes later and the microwave was still going and counting down from 9:40. I must've put 15:00!

My chicken is freaking dry as hell, spinach is crumbling like dry leaves, and my tomatoes look like salsa.

The good news is I heated up my pasta beforehand, so at least my entire meal isn't ****.

Grrrr..... :
    Hahah, I feel for you - but that is some funny sh*t.

8. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    LOL. I won't really be able to review it specifically with the multitude of supplements I'm taking, but I will be sure to let you know how the entire stack treats me.

I'm guessing it's the new one, cuz I ordered it about 4 weeks ago. Any idea how I can tell?
    You can probably check the Batch/Lot # to see if it's the old or new.

9. All this talk about IGF-2 makes me want to get some IFG-1. That would be a nice addition to my next stack, methinks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Lookin good man! . I really wanna try IGF but its so damn expensive. Looking forward to your final review on it.

No samples received yet? Flick me your address and I'll get some to you tomorrow. (They will be the new IGF-2 formulation).

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post

Check the ingredient profile.

Original IGF-2 (700 mg per capsule):
    Safed Musli (50% extract)
    Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 25% L-Dopa)
    Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins)
    Dodder Seed (Cuscuta Chineses)
    Inactive - Gelatin, Cellulose

Recomped IGF-2 (700 mg per capsule):
    Chlorophytum Borivilianum (50% extract) (i.e. Safed Musli)
    Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 75% L-Dopa)
    Rhodiola Rosea (1% Rosavins)
    Dodder Seed Extract (20:1 Cuscuta Chineses)
    Bioperine (95-98% Piperine) Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent # 5,536,506
    Inactive - Maltodextrin M150, Gelatin, Titarium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1

The new formula is MORE potent than the original, having a STRONGER extract of L-Dopa, and adding to its ingredient profile Bioperine. Because of the increased potency of the recomped version, and addition of Bioperine, dosing requirements are different (Original IGF-2: 3 doses daily; Recomped IGF-2: 2 doses daily) and less than when using the original (and these recommended doses are considered a MAXIMUM for that weight category).

It is most likely to be the Recomped IGF-2, since the Original IGF-2 is no longer in production.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    All this talk about IGF-2 makes me want to get some IFG-1. That would be a nice addition to my next stack, methinks.
    IGF-2 or IGF-1? They are two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT things!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

11. Yeah, I think i might try this stack minus the Prime!!

Looks so damn GOOD!!! But i think id rather rip through some H-Doggy first.

Sorry about the chicken Bro. Careful ya dont chip a tooth.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post

IGF-2 or IGF-1? They are two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT things!
    IGF-1.

I know they're different, it's just making me think of the other stuff.

13. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I'm so down for an ostrich omelette.
    That does sound good. And a total ostrich omelette at that. Ostrich meat inside the omelette. Oh yeah!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

14. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Dammmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiittttttttt tttt!

Grrrr..... :
    Been there, done that, and ate the sh*t anyway!! LMAO!! Can't throw out good food with all the little starvin' babies elsewhere!

15. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post

Watch out though, 'cause if you do skip the random discussion, we know you are not a real supporter, but a random opportunist trying to suck up some information

16. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    That does sound good. And a total ostrich omelette at that. Ostrich meat inside the omelette. Oh yeah!
    I like where your mind is
    NSCA - CSCS

17. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    IGF-1.

I know they're different, it's just making me think of the other stuff.
    Ok. Just checking.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

18. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    All this talk about IGF-2 makes me want to get some IFG-1. That would be a nice addition to my next stack, methinks.
    I've always been pretty intrigued by IGF-1, but I honestly don't know enough about it to utilize it correctly, and I'd have to get over my needle phobia before I could even contemplate something like that...

19. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Check the ingredient profile.

Original IGF-2 (700 mg per capsule):
    Safed Musli (50% extract)
    Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 25% L-Dopa)
    Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins)
    Dodder Seed (Cuscuta Chineses)
    Inactive - Gelatin, Cellulose

Recomped IGF-2 (700 mg per capsule):
    Chlorophytum Borivilianum (50% extract) (i.e. Safed Musli)
    Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 75% L-Dopa)
    Rhodiola Rosea (1% Rosavins)
    Dodder Seed Extract (20:1 Cuscuta Chineses)
    Bioperine (95-98% Piperine) Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent # 5,536,506
    Inactive - Maltodextrin M150, Gelatin, Titarium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1

The new formula is MORE potent than the original, having a STRONGER extract of L-Dopa, and adding to its ingredient profile Bioperine. Because of the increased potency of the recomped version, and addition of Bioperine, dosing requirements are different (Original IGF-2: 3 doses daily; Recomped IGF-2: 2 doses daily) and less than when using the original (and these recommended doses are considered a MAXIMUM for that weight category).

It is most likely to be the Recomped IGF-2, since the Original IGF-2 is no longer in production.
    Thanks, Rosie! Yeah, it's the new formula!

20. Quote Originally Posted by LiveWire224 View Post
    Yeah, I think i might try this stack minus the Prime!!

Looks so damn GOOD!!! But i think id rather rip through some H-Doggy first.

Sorry about the chicken Bro. Careful ya dont chip a tooth.
    Yeah, if I were contemplating anabolics, I'd probably do those first, then hit up the natty stack afterwards. I may be doing this backwards though, cuz I've been thinking about running some T-Roid or Havoc that I've got sitting around soon... I've never tried any of the newer OTC anabolics. My experience lies solely in the older PH/S's of yesterday.

21. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Been there, done that, and ate the sh*t anyway!! LMAO!! Can't throw out good food with all the little starvin' babies elsewhere!
    **** the starving babies, there's a starving shaddow right HERE!

22. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Watch out though, 'cause if you do skip the random discussion, we know you are not a real supporter, but a random opportunist trying to suck up some information
    LOL.

My thinking was that it could be beneficial down the line some day if someone does a search and they have 10 other threads to read as well. This would make it easier for them to cut to the chase and extract the important parts of this log.

23. Nice log so far shadow. I will be keeping one myself. I plan on running sustain alpha, anabolic edge, divanex, prime, then max out when it finnaly comes out. SO my log will be very similar to yours.

24. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to shaddow again

25. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    **** the starving babies, there's a starving shaddow right HERE!

Hey poor starving shaddow! Remember those Thunder-licious Bars I made and posted in Volcom's thread? I recommend those highly. They're easy as Hel to make as well. Well, last night I made some Peanut Butter Protein Balls like snagency was describing to me. I used 6 tablespoons of peanut butter, 2 tablespoons of dark honey, 6 scoops of vanilla whey protein, and 3 cups of coarse oatmeal. Mix everything but the oatmeal up first. Then work in the oats. Make into balls, place on a tray, and refrigerate. I'll give you a tip on how to make them let go of your fingers as you're rolling them into balls. Use some powdered sugar on your hands. It'll help to make the balls release from your fingers and it helps with their taste as well!! I think I'm going to go pop a few right now. They got 15 grams of protein in each ball. Bon Appetit!!

26. Lightbulb

Day 4: Wednesday, September 24 -Update #2

Weight: 181.8 (+1)

Ok, a couple of things before I get to tonight's workout. First, I noticed this afternoon that my face is a little bit oilier than usual, and I have a couple of small zits on my forehead and a deeper 'beneath the skin' one above my upper lip. Nothing too serious, but I generally break out a little when my hormones fluctuate, so I was expecting this. I just didn't think it would happen so quickly. Cool, I guess that means it's working. (Although with my appetite as high as it is, I could kinda tell already.)

Second thing, around 2pm I started scratching my scalp, and I noticed I was still scratching it occasionally just before leaving the office at 5:30. I guess that means it's working too...

Appetite is still ridiculous. I almost feel like I am cutting cuz I'm freaking hungry all the time, but today was a 6k+ calorie day, so I am definitely nowhere near cutting.

Ok, onto the fun stuff!

Foreword on my workout: I thought back to last week's back workout, and I was probably lifting a little heavier than I should've been. My hamstring got tight a few times on dumbbell rows and cable rows, and my form was a little sub-par on some movements, so I figured it best to be sure to do slow, controlled movements for every exercise this time around, even if it meant dropping the weight a little.

Next week I will attempt to increase weight on all exercises.

Workout # 2 on stack - back & triceps!!

Bodyweight pull-ups
    6 - (Plus two more 4/5 reps. LOL. Didn't quite get all the way up.)

This is just about where I was before my injury, so this is a good sign. A couple more full reps on that last set and I should be back up to par on pull-ups (for my weight). I've done as many as 18 in the past, but this was on my near-keto cut when I was ~10lbs. lighter, so that surely had something to do with it.

One arm dumbbell rows
    75 x 12
    85 x 10
    95 x 8

I dropped 5#'s this week and did these a lot more slowly and controlled than last week. Felt good. I'll go up on these next week. No hamstring stiffness/tightness whatsoever.

T-bar rows
    90 x 12
    115 x 10
    135 x 7

Cable rows
    160 x 12
    175 x 10
    190 x 8

I'll go up on these as well.

Time to hit up the triceps!

Skullcrushers!
    40 x 20
    60 x 15
    70 x 12
    80 x 10
    90 x 4

It's been a while since I've done skullcrushers. These have traditionally been pretty tough on my elbows, so I wanted to be sure there wasn't pain and eased into them slowly. I don't usually do so many sets/reps.

Rope triceps extensions
    150 x 15
    150 x 12
    150 x 11 DROP TO:
    100 x 10

Stacked it @ 150. Good stuff. That last dropset was killer.

Rope tricep pushdowns
    100 x 12
    120 x 6
    140 x 4

Time to get that hammy stronger!!

Seated single leg curl
    30 x 30
    35 x 20
    40 x 15
    30 x 20
    30 x 20

These were great. My hamstring was absolutely toast afterwards, so I decided to hit the treadmill for a bit to walk it off.

10:00 minute walk on the treadmill @ 3.8mph

Ok, overall, my weights/reps on most exercises were pretty close to last week's back/triceps day, with some exercises increasing and some decreasing, but movements were much more controlled this time around. I felt a lot better about my workout this week than last week, and I will definitely try to move up in weight on a lot of these exercises for next week's session.
    Last edited by shaddow; 09-25-2008 at 09:21 PM. Reason: D'oh! Forgot the lightbulb!

27. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Hey poor starving shaddow! Remember those Thunder-licious Bars I made and posted in Volcom's thread? I recommend those highly. They're easy as Hel to make as well. Well, last night I made some Peanut Butter Protein Balls like snagency was describing to me. I used 6 tablespoons of peanut butter, 2 tablespoons of dark honey, 6 scoops of vanilla whey protein, and 3 cups of coarse oatmeal. Mix everything but the oatmeal up first. Then work in the oats. Make into balls, place on a tray, and refrigerate. I'll give you a tip on how to make them let go of your fingers as you're rolling them into balls. Use some powdered sugar on your hands. It'll help to make the balls release from your fingers and it helps with their taste as well!! I think I'm going to go pop a few right now. They got 15 grams of protein in each ball. Bon Appetit!!
    Dammmmn!! Those sound tasty!!

I looked at your Thunder-licious Bars...They look damn tasty too!!!
    You should market them on the Planet..

28. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    Nice log so far shadow. I will be keeping one myself. I plan on running sustain alpha, anabolic edge, divanex, prime, then max out when it finnaly comes out. SO my log will be very similar to yours.
    Thanks, bro! Sounds like fun! When are you planning on running this stack?
  29. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion! I am lacking free time around the house at the moment, but as soon as I have a little time I will give them a shot!

30. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Thanks, bro! Sounds like fun! When are you planning on running this stack?
    I start monday. I just took 3 weeks off to let my body and CNS fully recover. Now it's time to hit the gym hard and gain some lean muscle. I'll be watching your log closely as mine will be similar so i can judge on what to expect in the coming weeks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ActivaTe Xtreme & Blue Gene or Anabolic Edge?
    By mamelton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 02:29 AM
  2. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 04:46 PM
  3. Stack Activate Xtreme and Anabolic Edge???
    By funkd0c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 09:46 AM