Are you #&%*ing serious?!? ANABOLIC EDGE (Spons.), ACTIVATE XTREME, IGF-2 & PRIME!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Are you #&%*ing serious?!? ANABOLIC EDGE (Spons.), ACTIVATE XTREME, IGF-2 & PRIME!!!

Page 2 of 25 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Lightbulb

Day 3: Tuesday, September 23

Weight: 181.6 (+.8)

Off day today. Will do some hammy stretching and light walking, and probably push ups at home in the evening.

Ok, I know it's still early... But I am feeling hungrier sooner between meals. When I was on bed rest a few weeks ago I went off my diet completely for a week and my appetite hadn't quite been the same since. When I started my diet back up I didn't feel like I could eat as much, and I have been stuffing myself to the point of immobility, but it's definitely been a struggle. I actually noticed yesterday before I went to the gym I was freaking STARVING before my RPM kicked in and I ate some oatmeal. Today I am definitely feeling increased hunger. I need some food! This is definitely a welcome effect.
    Last edited by shaddow; 09-23-2008 at 09:44 PM.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Killer workout bud!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Good lifts man, question though. What is light walking? Addendum, what would be heavy walking?

I love it when I start to get hungry every 2 hours instead of the regular 3 hours, tells me I'm growing.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Good lifts man, question though. What is light walking? Addendum, what would be heavy walking?

I love it when I start to get hungry every 2 hours instead of the regular 3 hours, tells me I'm growing.
    I'm going to guess light walking might be like a therapeutic exercise. Guarded walking to cater to his injured hammies.

I could be way off and feel really stupid.
    NSCA - CSCS
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I woulda thought light walking meant running up a hill
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

LOL. Yeah, pretty much just walk around a bit more than usual. I wouldn't know what heavy walking is.

Today was the first time I took the train to work since my injury (I usually ride the train but I've been driving in lately), so that's easily an extra mile of walking right there between navigating the stations and the 8 block walk to the office, including several stairs. Stairs are kinda funny. My leg doesn't hurt me anymore, but it feels kinda "jello-y" at times, and I especially notice this on stairs. I really should try to spend more time walking cuz it's a pretty basic function, and if I'm not 100% with something so simple, I definitely still have a ways to go with my rehabilitation.
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

is it still bruised at all?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Today was the first time I took the train to work since my injury (I usually ride the train but I've been driving in lately), so that's easily an extra mile of walking right there between navigating the stations and the 8 block walk to the office, including several stairs.
    Definately a good idea for rehab purposes, and a greener alternative to driving. Win/win!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    is it still bruised at all?
    Yeah, but barely. I've still got a small spot on the inside of my thigh that hasn't completely faded away yet. Crazy cuz it's been over 3 weeks now. I guess it really was pretty nasty though. It didn't immediately bruise when it happened, which I thought was stange. And if you saw the pics I posted before, they were from a week afterwards.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Definately a good idea for rehab purposes, and a greener alternative to driving. Win/win!
    Yeah, definitely. It just sucks cuz the train commute is longer, and the train (the metro, as it's called here in DC) ****ing blows. There's always service delays and line shut downs. It's so frustrating. Parking in DC is ridiculously expensive though. I'll probably take the train tomorrow and Thursday too, but I've got the president of my company's parking pass Friday, so I'm def taking advantage of that.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Brutha, brutha, BRUTHA!! Hel to the Yeah!!! I'm late, but subbed finally. That was the best intro to any thread I've ever seen! Bravo shaddow! Dude, I can't believe you eat that many calories (carbs especially) and look like that. You must have a turbo-charged metabolism. Take care of that injury. You know the drill. Lots of warm-ups and stretching. Yeah, yeah, yeah....I appreciate your fighting spirit here. Don't wait until later. Do this thing now! Grab destiny by the balls and make it give you the desires of your heart. Go get 'em warrior!! May Odin watch over you on this quest.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Brutha, brutha, BRUTHA!! Hel to the Yeah!!! I'm late, but subbed finally. That was the best intro to any thread I've ever seen! Bravo shaddow! Dude, I can't believe you eat that many calories (carbs especially) and look like that. You must have a turbo-charged metabolism. Take care of that injury. You know the drill. Lots of warm-ups and stretching. Yeah, yeah, yeah....I appreciate your fighting spirit here. Don't wait until later. Do this thing now! Grab destiny by the balls and make it give you the desires of your heart. Go get 'em warrior!! May Odin watch over you on this quest.
    Oh, hell yes!! The Thundergod has arrived! So happy to have you, brother!

About the diet though, I'm bulking, and I don't expect to stay this lean while taking in this many calories/carbs, but I am NOT worried about fat gains at the moment. I honestly don't mind that my abs are disappearing at all. I'm just gonna try and eat as much as possible to work on the muscle gains, then I'll cut again in the spring. I think I've got this whole cutting thing down, but bulking has always been a ***** for me, so I'm gonna eat and eat and eat and eat... My metabolism is definitely a little . But I'm gonna give it hell!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I think I mentioned before, striated double helix.
    NSCA - CSCS
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Lightbulb

Day 3: Tuesday, September 23 - Update #2

Weight: 181.6 (+.8)

Update #2

The extra walking today was definitely beneficial, but tomorrow I need to wear more comfortable shoes. Bad idea wearing pointed toe dress shoes. I did quite a bit of stretching this evening (especially hamstring stretching) and I'm feeling quite limber.

Ok, seriously... WTF gives here? Again, I know it is only day 3, but I have to stress this because it's very apparent. My appetite is getting ridiculous. Last night and this morning I was getting hungrier sooner after finishing meals, and since this afternoon I am finishing meals and not feeling content. These same meals were a struggle for me just last week. I have thrown in an extra 2 whole wheat bagels, 2 granola bars, and a cup of fruit today, and I am still hungry. I literally finished a meal 45 minutes ago, was still hungry, ate a bagel, was still hungry, ate a granola bar, and I'm hungry again. I'm more than just hungry though, I mean, I am HUNGRY. I am going to go throw another bagel in the toaster right now, and I'm gonna eat my last meal before bed in about an hour. The last time my appetite jumped like this was when I ran 1-Test/4AD this past winter. It'll be interesting to see how crazy this gets...

Again, I am not worried about my bf so I will just throw back as much food as I want and see what my body does with it. If I notice my body is putting on too much fat, I will make adjustments. If I feel that it is benefiting me, I will continue eating like a horse.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm guessing going from bedridden to physically active again has some part to do with your appetite increase. Coincidence that it suddenly spiked with the inclusion of your new stack?

Maybe the PRIME was the straw that broke the camels back, per se.
    NSCA - CSCS
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Shaddow, maybe you should PM Jakellpet to smuggle some ostrich eggs out of Zambia for you. One ostrich egg is apparently ~2000kcal
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Shaddow, maybe you should PM Jakellpet to smuggle some ostrich eggs out of Zambia for you. One ostrich egg is apparently ~2000kcal
    I'm so down for an ostrich omelette.
    NSCA - CSCS
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I'm guessing going from bedridden to physically active again has some part to do with your appetite increase. Coincidence that it suddenly spiked with the inclusion of your new stack?

Maybe the PRIME was the straw that broke the camels back, per se.
    While I am certain that has something to do with a basic increase in hunger from just a few weeks ago, I feel I should clarify this a little. Prior to my injury I was on this very same bulking diet for about a month and a half. That's the thing though; I was bulking. I was eating these meals to get in all those calories, and a lot of times I was stuffing my face. Sometimes I would only finish meals because I was bulking. Sometimes I would only begin meals because I was bulking. I wouldn't quite say I was struggling to eat all those calories, but it definitely took effort.

These past few days I have gone from struggling to finish my meals to not feeling full after eating them. I am also getting hungrier much sooner after eating, and it's not just, 'Yeah, I could use some food,' it's more like 'Man, I am HUNGRY.'

It is very obvious to me, and even more so after breakfast this morning (I'll speak on this in today's update), that my appetite has increased dramatically specifically due to my supplement stack.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    That would be one hell of an omelet!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Lightbulb

Day 4: Wednesday, September 24

Weight: 181.8 (+1)

I woke up this morning and the first thing on my mind was FOOD. I NEED TO EAT! Wow. Hungry, hungry, hungry. Dosed my IGF-2 and went back to sleep for ~10 minutes, but I woke up feeling good and refreshed. Total sleep last night was about 7 hours, which is excellent by my standards.

I took an AP, showered, cooked breakfast, ate, and I was still hungry after eating. Had to hit the road though, so I ate a granola bar and left for work. It's now been about an hour and 40 minutes since I had breakfast, and I swear, I could eat an entire meal again right now. I stopped at CVS on my walk to work and picked up a couple boxes of granola bars (Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey) and a dozen protein bars (Pure Protein chocolate chip ) and will be snacking on these throughout the day to help counter hunger pangs.

Definite HUGE increase in appetite which has been steadily increasing as each day progresses.

Ok, here is where I'm a retard... I should be walking more, and I mentioned in my rehab log wanting to walk on the treadmill at the gym, but not having time cuz they were closing. Well... I have a treadmill at home (that doubles as a hamper ), so I'm gonna get on the ball with that. I think this will aid in my recovery.

Today I wore more comfortable shoes for my walk to work and I noticed an improvement from my walk yesterday. I can now take longer strides without feeling as much tension/tightness in my hamstring. So maybe the walk yesterday helped and perhaps the supplements are aiding in my recovery. My legs didn't feel quite as "jello-y" today on stairs, though the feeling is still there and noticeable.

I also noticed that my breathing seems to be easier - like I can take deeper breaths/feel more air going into my lungs which is kinda euphoric in a sense. I'm sitting at my desk breathing deeply right now, and it feels good.

Today is back & triceps day. I'm really looking forward to my workout tonight. I feel well-rested and alert, and I think I will have a very productive session.

More updates later.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Lightbulb

Just a note for anyone following along (and I will go back and edit my opening post to include this info), I am marking every daily post/update with a , and the day/date in bold. This is just to make it easier for those who would like to skip past any random discussion going on in my log (which I am completely cool with, and encourage, so don't stop!).

Also, my weight is posted every morning, weighed on the same digital scale, purged, butt ass nekkid.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Just a note for anyone following along (and I will go back and edit my opening post to include this info), I am marking every daily post/update with a , and the day/date in bold. This is just to make it easier for those who would like to skip past any random discussion going on in my log (which I am completely cool with, and encourage, so don't stop!).

Also, my weight is posted every morning, weighed on the same digital scale, purged, butt ass nekkid.
    Very thoughtful and clever. Damn, I could have used that strategy!

You may have set a procedural standard, very good idea So simple, yet so effective.
    NSCA - CSCS
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiittttttttt tttt!

I heated up my food in the microwave, but I was in a rush so I probably wasn't paying enough attention. I meant to put 1:50 on it. I came back several minutes later and the microwave was still going and counting down from 9:40. I must've put 15:00!

My chicken is freaking dry as hell, spinach is crumbling like dry leaves, and my tomatoes look like salsa.

And the funny thing is... I am so freaking hungry I am eating it anyways.

The good news is I heated up my pasta beforehand, so at least my entire meal isn't ****.

Grrrr..... :
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Very thoughtful and clever. Damn, I could have used that strategy!

You may have set a procedural standard, very good idea So simple, yet so effective.
  25. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Lookin good man! . I really wanna try IGF but its so damn expensive. Looking forward to your final review on it.

oh and is this the new/old igf?
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Lookin good man! . I really wanna try IGF but its so damn expensive. Looking forward to your final review on it.

LOL. I won't really be able to review it specifically with the multitude of supplements I'm taking, but I will be sure to let you know how the entire stack treats me.

I'm guessing it's the new one, cuz I ordered it about 4 weeks ago. Any idea how I can tell?
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

I heated up my food in the microwave, but I was in a rush so I probably wasn't paying enough attention. I meant to put 1:50 on it. I came back several minutes later and the microwave was still going and counting down from 9:40. I must've put 15:00!

My chicken is freaking dry as hell, spinach is crumbling like dry leaves, and my tomatoes look like salsa.

The good news is I heated up my pasta beforehand, so at least my entire meal isn't ****.

Grrrr..... :
    Hahah, I feel for you - but that is some funny sh*t.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

LOL. I won't really be able to review it specifically with the multitude of supplements I'm taking, but I will be sure to let you know how the entire stack treats me.

I'm guessing it's the new one, cuz I ordered it about 4 weeks ago. Any idea how I can tell?
    You can probably check the Batch/Lot # to see if it's the old or new.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

All this talk about IGF-2 makes me want to get some IFG-1. That would be a nice addition to my next stack, methinks.
  30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No samples received yet? Flick me your address and I'll get some to you tomorrow. (They will be the new IGF-2 formulation).

Check the ingredient profile.

Original IGF-2 (700 mg per capsule):
    Safed Musli (50% extract)
    Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 25% L-Dopa)
    Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins)
    Dodder Seed (Cuscuta Chineses)
    Inactive - Gelatin, Cellulose

Recomped IGF-2 (700 mg per capsule):
    Chlorophytum Borivilianum (50% extract) (i.e. Safed Musli)
    Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 75% L-Dopa)
    Rhodiola Rosea (1% Rosavins)
    Dodder Seed Extract (20:1 Cuscuta Chineses)
    Bioperine (95-98% Piperine) Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent # 5,536,506
    Inactive - Maltodextrin M150, Gelatin, Titarium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1

The new formula is MORE potent than the original, having a STRONGER extract of L-Dopa, and adding to its ingredient profile Bioperine. Because of the increased potency of the recomped version, and addition of Bioperine, dosing requirements are different (Original IGF-2: 3 doses daily; Recomped IGF-2: 2 doses daily) and less than when using the original (and these recommended doses are considered a MAXIMUM for that weight category).

It is most likely to be the Recomped IGF-2, since the Original IGF-2 is no longer in production.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    All this talk about IGF-2 makes me want to get some IFG-1. That would be a nice addition to my next stack, methinks.
    IGF-2 or IGF-1? They are two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT things!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Yeah, I think i might try this stack minus the Prime!!

Looks so damn GOOD!!! But i think id rather rip through some H-Doggy first.

Sorry about the chicken Bro. Careful ya dont chip a tooth.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post

IGF-2 or IGF-1? They are two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT things!
    IGF-1.

I know they're different, it's just making me think of the other stuff.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

That does sound good. And a total ostrich omelette at that. Ostrich meat inside the omelette. Oh yeah!

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Grrrr..... :
    Been there, done that, and ate the sh*t anyway!! LMAO!! Can't throw out good food with all the little starvin' babies elsewhere!

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Watch out though, 'cause if you do skip the random discussion, we know you are not a real supporter, but a random opportunist trying to suck up some information
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    That does sound good. And a total ostrich omelette at that. Ostrich meat inside the omelette. Oh yeah!
    I like where your mind is
    NSCA - CSCS
  37. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IGF-1.

I know they're different, it's just making me think of the other stuff.
    Ok. Just checking.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

I've always been pretty intrigued by IGF-1, but I honestly don't know enough about it to utilize it correctly, and I'd have to get over my needle phobia before I could even contemplate something like that...
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Check the ingredient profile.

Original IGF-2 (700 mg per capsule):
    Safed Musli (50% extract)
    Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 25% L-Dopa)
    Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins)
    Dodder Seed (Cuscuta Chineses)
    Inactive - Gelatin, Cellulose

Recomped IGF-2 (700 mg per capsule):
    Chlorophytum Borivilianum (50% extract) (i.e. Safed Musli)
    Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 75% L-Dopa)
    Rhodiola Rosea (1% Rosavins)
    Dodder Seed Extract (20:1 Cuscuta Chineses)
    Bioperine (95-98% Piperine) Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent # 5,536,506
    Inactive - Maltodextrin M150, Gelatin, Titarium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1

The new formula is MORE potent than the original, having a STRONGER extract of L-Dopa, and adding to its ingredient profile Bioperine. Because of the increased potency of the recomped version, and addition of Bioperine, dosing requirements are different (Original IGF-2: 3 doses daily; Recomped IGF-2: 2 doses daily) and less than when using the original (and these recommended doses are considered a MAXIMUM for that weight category).

It is most likely to be the Recomped IGF-2, since the Original IGF-2 is no longer in production.
    Thanks, Rosie! Yeah, it's the new formula!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveWire224 View Post
    Yeah, I think i might try this stack minus the Prime!!

Looks so damn GOOD!!! But i think id rather rip through some H-Doggy first.

Sorry about the chicken Bro. Careful ya dont chip a tooth.
    Yeah, if I were contemplating anabolics, I'd probably do those first, then hit up the natty stack afterwards. I may be doing this backwards though, cuz I've been thinking about running some T-Roid or Havoc that I've got sitting around soon... I've never tried any of the newer OTC anabolics. My experience lies solely in the older PH/S's of yesterday.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ActivaTe Xtreme & Blue Gene or Anabolic Edge?
    By mamelton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 12:29 AM
  2. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:46 PM
  3. Stack Activate Xtreme and Anabolic Edge???
    By funkd0c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 07:46 AM