Are you #&%*ing serious?!? ANABOLIC EDGE (Spons.), ACTIVATE XTREME, IGF-2 & PRIME!!!

Page 11 of 40 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Damn I dont know how I missed this one??? looks like we started 2 days apart!

My stack is a lil diff but all in all should have the same effect (minus the test boosting).

Great lookin log though bro, Ill be following from here on out for sure!

2. Another tasty meal from the 'Kitchen of Shaddow'

Intense workout Bro!

Everytime I see one of those ariel shots of ur awesome post workout meals, I just want to fall from the sky right on top of ur kitchen table, and dig in!

Great job bro!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    I'm trying, brother, I'm trying... Thank you for the kind words. I was always skinny growing up. I was always active, so I stayed pretty ripped, but I was just so tall and lanky. People called me all kinds of funny names back in high school... Beanpole, Stringbean, Gumby, Stickboy, Skeletor... LOL. I tried bulking up for football and baseball my junior year in high school, but had a nasty car accident in the winter and doctors said I'd never play sports again, so I kinda threw in the towel. I think I graduated @ 6'1" 135lbs. Started putting on some flab in the years that followed, then had a life-changing experience when I was 22. (Won't get into too much detail, but let's just say I woke up in shock trauma and came moments from death.) Realized I needed to change my ways. Started hitting the weights hard, and changed my eating habits, and I've been progressing ever since. My physique has transformed a lot, but it's always been a struggle for me to grow.

But I'm not throwing in the towel. I refuse to quit. I've come a long ways, and I'm not stopping now. Not on my clock. Not happening. Not sure why I even just got into all that... Guess I just felt like sharing. I should look for some pictures of myself when I was younger and put them up. I looked like a stick! LOL!
    Well this may be hard to believe, but I was a "string bean" once myself! I graduated high school at 6'3 and 155. No lie. Totally unathletic. A bookworm/pothead! LMAO. I started working out at age 19 after seeing Conan The Barbarian on HBO that summer. But I started gaining rather easily. In 6 months I had put on about 20 to 25 lbs. My dad said, "that stuff must be made for you". He was right. This "stuff" is my bliss. I love pushing the limits of my strength and endurance. To test my mettle and see my worth. And by the way, you've went from "Skeletor" to "Shredator"!! And that's a big improvement. Keep blastin' this sh!t up in here shaddow-warrior!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

4. Nice workout bro, and a great post workout meal, really enjoying this, and a really interesting log, hell your giving me ideas!!!
    Russian

5. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    1.5lbs 93% ground beef w/ spinach & plum tomatoes, 1 cup oatmeal + ON (a little watery in the pic, but it was steaming and most of the water evaporated), 1 can kidney beans, yogurt, banana, apple, water, pills.
    Sounds like what I eat in a day!! Just kidding, but really you eat more than me bro. A lot more.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Sounds like what I eat in a day!! Just kidding, but really you eat more than me bro. A lot more.
    Humble as always TG!!!

7. SHADDOW THE BARBARIAN
    Last edited by LiveWire224; 10-04-2008 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Video not available

8. Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And hear the lamentation of their women.

I love that line.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

9. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Your meals always look so damn clean AND good!
    Thanks, bro! You guys are always talking about my shreds, like I have some kind of magical secret or something.... It's all in the diet, bro! I try to eat as clean as possible all the time! I've swayed a little from the original diet I posted when I started this log, but that's only really been cuz my appetite has grown so much. Now I'm occasionally substituting lean ground beef or steak for chicken here and there, and swapping carb sources and adding beans, veggies, and fruit, but I'm still trying to keep things as clean and healthy as possible.

10. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Damn I dont know how I missed this one??? looks like we started 2 days apart!

My stack is a lil diff but all in all should have the same effect (minus the test boosting).

Great lookin log though bro, Ill be following from here on out for sure!
    Thanks, bro! And thanks for dropping by the log! I've been poking my head in your log as well, despite only having posted once. Looking good in there!

11. Quote Originally Posted by LiveWire224 View Post
    Another tasty meal from the 'Kitchen of Shaddow'

Intense workout Bro!

Everytime I see one of those ariel shots of ur awesome post workout meals, I just want to fall from the sky right on top of ur kitchen table, and dig in!

Great job bro!
    Hey, I'll set you up with a plate next time! Just don't be upset if I eat it cuz you're not around!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Well this may be hard to believe, but I was a "string bean" once myself! I graduated high school at 6'3 and 155. No lie. Totally unathletic. A bookworm/pothead! LMAO. I started working out at age 19 after seeing Conan The Barbarian on HBO that summer. But I started gaining rather easily. In 6 months I had put on about 20 to 25 lbs. My dad said, "that stuff must be made for you". He was right. This "stuff" is my bliss. I love pushing the limits of my strength and endurance. To test my mettle and see my worth. And by the way, you've went from "Skeletor" to "Shredator"!! And that's a big improvement. Keep blastin' this sh!t up in here shaddow-warrior!!
    Thundergod was a stingbean!?! I would've never guessed it, brother! Obviously you have come a LONG WAYS! Mad props to you, my friend!! You continue to be a huge inspiration to me!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Nice workout bro, and a great post workout meal, really enjoying this, and a really interesting log, hell your giving me ideas!!!
    Russian
    Thank you, my friend!! Very much appreciated!!

14. Great job on the PR's bro, ur tearing shiit UP!!!!!!!!

Keep making that gym ur biatch!!!!!!!

Way to go Shaddow.

15. As far as your shouler workouts goes, we're pretty much par on strength.

You put up more on front raises, though. Are you controlling the weight, or tossing it up with a lil' swing action?

Are kidney beans better for you than black beans?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    As far as your shouler workouts goes, we're pretty much par on strength.

You put up more on front raises, though. Are you controlling the weight, or tossing it up with a lil' swing action?

Are kidney beans better for you than black beans?
    Awesome! Now if I can only catch up to your leg strength... HA! Yeah right. That'll NEVER happen!

Generally I try not to swing AT ALL, and won't move up in weight until I perform exercises with perfect form at a given weight. A few weeks back I got up to 35's without much difficulty and threw in some drop sets afterwards, so I decided to move up. Those front raises @40 were pretty brutal though, and I would probably stop ~4 or 5, but I took a longer than normal pause after each rep from 4 through 8 and really pushed myself to get them up. The final reps I couldn't hold them at the top as long as I do with the 30's & 35's though. So, even though I technically made it to 8 reps on these, I will not go up in weight next week because I couldn't perform them as smoothly as I'd like.

The kidney beans & black beans I have at the house both have the exact same nutritional information. I usually alternate between them. I love 'em both!

17. Quote Originally Posted by LiveWire224 View Post
    Great job on the PR's bro, ur tearing shiit UP!!!!!!!!

Keep making that gym ur biatch!!!!!!!

Way to go Shaddow.
    Thanks, bro! Totally stoked about the PR's! Hopefully I can keep pushing for more in the coming weeks!

18. You know... beans are not part of my diet at all.

Being that they are so easy to make and relatively cheap - I should think about working them in.

What are your recommendations for preparation?

19. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    You know... beans are not part of my diet at all.

Being that they are so easy to make and relatively cheap - I should think about working them in.

What are your recommendations for preparation?
    I just recently added them myself. Great source of good carbs & protein.

LOL. You really wanna know how I cook my beans? Really??

1. Open can
    2. Pour contents into bowl and cover
    3. Stick in microwave for 2:22
    4. Enjoy!

Prep time 20 seconds! Can't beat that!

20. I get the Busch's Seasoned Black Beans. One can lasts for two meals. Just heat them up in a saucepan. Very tasty!
  21. Lightbulb

Day 14: Saturday, October 4

Weight: 185.2 (+4.4)

Weight's still climbing!! I skipped right past 184. LOL. So today, at the 2 week mark, I am up 4.4lbs and my abs are a little more visible than they were 2 weeks ago, even taking in the insane amount of calories that I have been. I think something is definitely happening here.

Very lazy day for me today. It was much needed. Cheated quite a bit with my diet as well. I cooked fajitas earlier and they were the freaking bomb!! I've been eating them all day. I made steak and chicken fajitas, and probably had like 5 or 6. Had guac and light sour cream (which I pretty much never eat) with them. Good stuff.

This past week I'd been feeling a bit lethargic, but I also had just gotten over that stomach ailment and I was going to bed pretty late every night, so I can't blame the supps here. I'm def gonna try and get more rest this coming week and see how I'm feeling. I slept about 8 hours last night, woke up, ate breakfast, went to the store and bought some groceries to make my fajitas, cooked, ate again, ate some more, and passed out for 4 more hours in the late afternoon. Got up around 8 or 9 and ate again, and now my fajitas are all gone. LOL. I'm gonna eat one more time before bed.

Tomorrow is another day off (I'm really starting to dislike the 2 days off in a row on weekends) and my big cooking day. Oh man, I completely spaced on the lasagna today. I'll probably just cook the ground beef I had bought for it tonight as my before bed meal.

Not much else to report. I'm kinda rambling, so I'll just leave it at that. 4 1/2 lbs in 2 weeks is pretty impressive, IMO. Still got almost 4 weeks left of this, and so far I'm really enjoying the ride!
    Last edited by shaddow; 10-06-2008 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Wrong date. Copy & paste error. Duhrrrrrr! ~shaddow

22. Nice man! puttn on the muscle and takn off the fat! All those meals look so damn good. Time to go eat
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

23. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Day 14: Saturday, October 3

Weight: 185.2 (+4.4)

Weight's still climbing!! I skipped right past 184. LOL. So today, at the 2 week mark, I am up 4.4lbs and my abs are a little more visible than they were 2 weeks ago, even taking in the insane amount of calories that I have been. I think something is definitely happening here.

Very lazy day for me today. It was much needed. Cheated quite a bit with my diet as well. I cooked fajitas earlier and they were the freaking bomb!! I've been eating them all day. I made steak and chicken fajitas, and probably had like 5 or 6. Had guac and light sour cream (which I pretty much never eat) with them. Good stuff.

This past week I'd been feeling a bit lethargic, but I also had just gotten over that stomach ailment and I was going to bed pretty late every night, so I can't blame the supps here. I'm def gonna try and get more rest this coming week and see how I'm feeling. I slept about 8 hours last night, woke up, ate breakfast, went to the store and bought some groceries to make my fajitas, cooked, ate again, ate some more, and passed out for 4 more hours in the late afternoon. Got up around 8 or 9 and ate again, and now my fajitas are all gone. LOL. I'm gonna eat one more time before bed.

Tomorrow is another day off (I'm really starting to dislike the 2 days off in a row on weekends) and my big cooking day. Oh man, I completely spaced on the lasagna today. I'll probably just cook the ground beef I had bought for it tonight as my before bed meal.

Not much else to report. I'm kinda rambling, so I'll just leave it at that. 4 1/2 lbs in 2 weeks is pretty impressive, IMO. Still got almost 4 weeks left of this, and so far I'm really enjoying the ride!
    Hate days like that, been kind of having a few of those myself, all you want to do is eat and sleep, seems like a waste of time but if that is how you feel it is pointless resisting it. Just wish I could hire a cook, that would give me some more time...to eat and sleep

4.5lb in 2 weeks with shredded abs is NOT pretty impressive, it is " Are you #&%*ing serious?!? - impressive"

24. Yea Shadow you're cooking looks pretty good. I'm about to hit the gym, 10x10 of Deadlifts, then 10 HIIT sprints. Just thinking about the awesomeness of my PWO meal, follow my Thanksgiving dinner
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2012, 08:27 PM
  2. What did/are you have/ing for lunch?
    By bubbachew in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 08:48 PM
  3. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:46 PM
  4. Are you serious?
    By Sticks in forum Nutraplanet