Are you #&%*ing serious?!? ANABOLIC EDGE (Spons.), ACTIVATE XTREME, IGF-2 & PRIME!!!

Page 11 of 33 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Last night was amazing. Now I have half a 20lb turkey to take back to University with me too Having no brothers is definitely a plus lol.

I'm glad I'm not a "hard loser", because I'm probably going to cut down a litle bit in November I think. I want to get back to sub-10, and I feel around 12. The Tanita is BS, did a reading yesterday that pissed me off. It said I had gained only 4 lbs of fat in my TNT run, and I'm like WTF? I busted my ass, ate super clean, all my lifts are up and I look just as lean. It was quite a downer though, I was going to post it up in my log, will probably mention it later today but I've run out of the TNT goodies.
    Where are you that it's Thanksgiving already? Man, I've gotta wait another month to pig out. It's torture! LOL!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I have 3 brothers: 180lbs, 200lbs, 230lbs - poor Turkeys never know what hit them.

Damn. I can imagine the carnage! LOL! We always go to our family friends' place and it an absolute feast! Everyone brings multiple dishes, and my mom usually spends 2 or 3 days cooking about 18 hours a day -- no bull****. There is always soooo much food. I can't even begin to explain to you the insane quantity of amazing stuff that sits around the HUGE table. I'll try to get some pictures this year. It's my most AMAZING meal of the year.
    •   

3. Yah I will be watching, I am starting to develop a plan from watching Kris and these logs. I will have to think something up to go hard and still be able to avoid the 4 week burn out point. I think we should be throwing around some ideas. First thing I would like to say is don't do extra sessions keep your existing workouts very intense but avoid doing more sessions.
    Increase weight gradually, I have seen some adverse effects with sudden jumps in strength. Have a plan and stick to it, try not let the apha male dictate to much of what you do. Plan to progress but try to keep some in the bank.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

4. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Damn. I can imagine the carnage! LOL! We always go to our family friends' place and it an absolute feast! Everyone brings multiple dishes, and my mom usually spends 2 or 3 days cooking about 18 hours a day -- no bull****. There is always soooo much food. I can't even begin to explain to you the insane quantity of amazing stuff that sits around the HUGE table. I'll try to get some pictures this year. It's my most AMAZING meal of the year.
    If you viewed the aftermath - and only the aftermath - you would say, "Foul things have run amuck here".

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    If you viewed the aftermath - and only the aftermath - you would say, "Foul things have run amuck here".
    Pun intended?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Pun intended?
    No! But great catch!

7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I will be watching, I am starting to develop a plan from watching Kris and these logs. I will have to think something up to go hard and still be able to avoid the 4 week burn out point. I think we should be throwing around some ideas. First thing I would like to say is don't do extra sessions keep your existing workouts very intense but avoid doing more sessions.
    Increase weight gradually, I have seen some adverse effects with sudden jumps in strength. Have a plan and stick to it, try not let the apha male dictate to much of what you do. Plan to progress but try to keep some in the bank.
    Good advise! As much as I'd like to have crazy increases week in and week out, I'm taking it slow and making sure I can move the weights in a controlled fashion before moving on. My joints can get a little painful at times, so I'm taking precautions and being as careful as possible.

8. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Good advise! As much as I'd like to have crazy increases week in and week out, I'm taking it slow and making sure I can move the weights in a controlled fashion before moving on. My joints can get a little painful at times, so I'm taking precautions and being as careful as possible.
    Very wise young shaddow-warrior! A big reason I'm liking DC so much, is it advocates strict form on all movements. Slow controlled reps. Full range of motion. When one begins to train like this and really tighten up on form, that's when real strength increases start to happen. And when true strength increases, so will muscle mass. Cheating never makes one stronger. Cheaters only cheat themselves. Good form never hurts my joints no matter how heavy I'm training. I warm-up and stretch extremely well beforehand. You're making awesome progress here. Keep the momentum going brother!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

9. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Very wise young shaddow-warrior! A big reason I'm liking DC so much, is it advocates strict form on all movements. Slow controlled reps. Full range of motion. When one begins to train like this and really tighten up on form, that's when real strength increases start to happen. And when true strength increases, so will muscle mass. Cheating never makes one stronger. Cheaters only cheat themselves. Good form never hurts my joints no matter how heavy I'm training. I warm-up and stretch extremely well beforehand. You're making awesome progress here. Keep the momentum going brother!!
    Thanks for the encouragement, brother!!

BTW, I can't post in your log for some reason... It keeps timing out. I've posted everywhere else, but for some reason your log is just not working. I don't get it...

10. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Maaaaaaan, what a freaking game!!! I got nervous as hell early though, and almost walked away from the TV, but I'm glad I stuck it out. After the Eagles scored on their first possession, forced a 3 & out for the Skins, then returned a punt to make the score 14-0, it wasn't looking too pretty with over 7 minutes left in the first quarter. But the Skins stuck to their game plan and gutted it out in impressive fashion. Suisham was on point, drilling field goals from 41, 48, and 50 yards, and Portis ran for 145 yards and a touchdown. Jason Campbell who started 0-5 completed 16 of his next 24 passes and continued to display great poise and awareness in the pocket being sacked only once against an Eagles team that had racked up 16, I believe it was, through 4 games. And once again, the Skins had no offensive turnovers. Jason Campbell is the only starting quarterback in the NFL to not throw an interception. This Eagles D, which had given up only 53.8 yards per game on the ground, got exposed for 203 total yards rushing in the Skins win. The Eagles went over 30 minutes without a first down at one point.

After a terrible start in the opening game of the season, all of a sudden there's a serious contender in the NFC East. Now all eyes are on the Skins, whose next 3 games are against opponents with a combined 1-11 record.

Don't sleep on my boys in burgundy and gold!!!
    The SKINS did great, I watched that game also. That game was more or less neutral for me, just enjoyed watching a good football game.

The Eagles won't start doing well until McNabb gets injured, don't get me wrong, I love McNabb, but that seems to be the trend. Eagles start off kind of whack, McNabb gets injured and the Eagles bring their schedule back to a competitive record.

Speaking of back QB's wrecking shop. Anybody catch the Vandy game? Wow.... Going from the joke of their division to the leading team, and I also believe they're in the toughest division of college football, good stuff. They're going to be next years Disney Football movie.
    NSCA - CSCS

11. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Maaaaaaan, what a freaking game!!! I got nervous as hell early though, and almost walked away from the TV, but I'm glad I stuck it out. After the Eagles scored on their first possession, forced a 3 & out for the Skins, then returned a punt to make the score 14-0, it wasn't looking too pretty with over 7 minutes left in the first quarter. But the Skins stuck to their game plan and gutted it out in impressive fashion. Suisham was on point, drilling field goals from 41, 48, and 50 yards, and Portis ran for 145 yards and a touchdown. Jason Campbell who started 0-5 completed 16 of his next 24 passes and continued to display great poise and awareness in the pocket being sacked only once against an Eagles team that had racked up 16, I believe it was, through 4 games. And once again, the Skins had no offensive turnovers. Jason Campbell is the only starting quarterback in the NFL to not throw an interception. This Eagles D, which had given up only 53.8 yards per game on the ground, got exposed for 203 total yards rushing in the Skins win. The Eagles went over 30 minutes without a first down at one point.

After a terrible start in the opening game of the season, all of a sudden there's a serious contender in the NFC East. Now all eyes are on the Skins, whose next 3 games are against opponents with a combined 1-11 record.

Don't sleep on my boys in burgundy and gold!!!

Eagles fan here

At least the Phillies are doing well.

12. Quote Originally Posted by BravoLima View Post
    Eagles fan here

GIANTS here, ahh ... life is good.

13. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    The SKINS did great, I watched that game also. That game was more or less neutral for me, just enjoyed watching a good football game.
    Yeah, I was very impressed with my Skins' wins these past two weeks. Road victories against division rivals who were "supposed" to be better than us. The Skins aren't blowing teams out, but they are playing solid football on both sides of the ball, and fighting 'til the end. Not turning the ball over is really proving to be the big thing here, I think. Campbell has made very impressive progress and continues to look better game after game.

Who's your squad, V?

14. Quote Originally Posted by BravoLima View Post
    Eagles fan here

15. Just wanted to drop by, great progress, and one of the best logs ive followed, how are you finding the effects of the igf-2? Is there anything really specific you can mention, thankyou for this log, russian

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    GIANTS here, ahh ... life is good.
    Your squad is looking like they might possibly be the best team in the NFL at the moment. I won't take anything away from the, cuz they are indeed a solid squad. But the Skins didn't show up to play in week one in New York. I'm kinda looking forward to seeing how things go November 30th for the rematch at Fed Ex Field.

17. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Just wanted to drop by, great progress, and one of the best logs ive followed, how are you finding the effects of the igf-2? Is there anything really specific you can mention, thankyou for this log, russian
    Thanks, bro!

I really don't know how I'd be able to differentiate between effects from Supplement A, B, C, or D when I'm taking so much stuff. I see some people log multiple compounds and then talk about how compound 1 makes them feel A, B, and C, and compound 2 makes them feel X, Y, and Z. The problem is, that's bull****. There's no way for anyone to say with absolute certainty what any one pill is doing vs. the other, or even whether or not some synergy exists between the compounds further potentiating the effects of one. Since I cannot honestly can't speak with absolute certainty on what any one supplement is doing for me, I will simply base my feedback on the entire stack. Hope that makes sense, and sorry I can't be more specific on the compound in question.

18. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Your squad is looking like they might possibly be the best team in the NFL at the moment. I won't take anything away from the, cuz they are indeed a solid squad. But the Skins didn't show up to play in week one in New York. I'm kinda looking forward to seeing how things go November 30th for the rematch at Fed Ex Field.
    Neither team really showed up, GIANTS looked good in the first half but not in the second.

GIANTS have depth for sure though. Skins are playing great, now if they don't beat other up too much somebody from this division should be going to the Superbowl this year.

19. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Yeah, I was very impressed with my Skins' wins these past two weeks. Road victories against division rivals who were "supposed" to be better than us. The Skins aren't blowing teams out, but they are playing solid football on both sides of the ball, and fighting 'til the end. Not turning the ball over is really proving to be the big thing here, I think. Campbell has made very impressive progress and continues to look better game after game.

Who's your squad, V?
    This is a complex question. Due to the fact that Southern California has no football team. I'm forced to whore my loyalties across the great plains. I was raised in the time of the Bo Jackson Raiders, so even though The Raiders are now a piece of fecal pie now, I always wish them the best. This was suppose to be their turn around year with Jamarcus Russel leading at the helm, but..... Al Davis is probably the most hated owner by everybody & anybody, and apparently, that SOB is immortal.

Favorite TEAMS. Again, due to the lack of a hometown team, I ended up liking lots of other teams, but not for the entire team sake. I like Peyton Manning, therefore, I like the Cults, but Peyton is the only player I like on that team. I really like the Bears, I only like the Giants right now because they defeated the Pats last year, who I could NOT stand.

If it were up to me, The Raiders would be good, but they're not. Second fav would be The Bears, then The Cults. Not having a hometown team to cheer for, I'm basically a football whore. There are a handful of teams I sort of like, a handful of teams I like a lot and a handful of teams I actually cheer for. The only team I hate are The Pats. The Pats and USC, I hate USC. USC nut-huggery in Southern California is outrageous, but I suppose that's normal and natural. I know that on the first day of school in Ohio, a lot of the schools have ALL the kids wear Ohio University shirts. My favorite college team is LSU.

I had a buddy play and start for UCLA, line backer, got signed to San Diego Chargers, spent his signing bonus and walked away from football. He got burnt out just as he reached the elite of elites.

Back to the NFL, for the most part, I watch all the games, college, too. Unless its a team that's playing that I truly like, I generally cheer for the under-dog.

I'm not a Dallas Cowboys fan either, and as of lately I've begun to respect The Jags. I like the Giants because of Manning, same reason why I like The Cults. I'm a dirty whore.
    NSCA - CSCS

20. I love football and I can watch almost any team and simply enjoy the game. However, my true passion is MMA. The guys I like, I REALLY like and I yell and scream and get riled up, but at the same token, I can't just watch any old MMA events. If I don't know the guys who are fighting, I can't watch it.

Switching the convo to MMA.

#1. Fedor Emelianenko (anytime/anywhere)
    #2. BJ Penn
    #3. Mirco CC (Pride days, only Pride days)
    #4. Rampage (mostly due to his personality)
    #5. Lesnar (hopeful, very hopeful for a bright future)

Other top fighters I like, but can't rank:
    - GSP
    - Sakuraba
    - Gomi Takanori
    - Anderson Silva
    - Wanderlei Silva (classiest mofo in MMA)
    - Nogueira "Minotauro"

Guys I hate
    - Tito Ortiz

Top guys that I really don't like their fighting style
    - Lyoto Machida
    - Chuck Liddell

Ex Kimbo nut-hugger, but only until I saw him go to the ground for the first time, then I knew
    NSCA - CSCS

21. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    That sounds glorious.
  22. Lightbulb

Day 16: Monday, October 6

Weight: 186.2 (+5.4)

I got plenty of rest this weekend and I felt really good today, so I decided I'd go after heavier weights. I dosed 3 RPM's and 5 cissus caps about an hour before my workout.

Big day today.

I did a good bit of stretching before hitting the weights, and did things a little differently. After my first 3 sets of incline bench, I was getting crazy pumps. I felt really good moving weight today. Amazing mind-muscle connection going on, and an alpha male feeling that I couldn't shake if I wanted to. (Not that I could possibly ever want to, I'm just saying, it was intense!) The pumps were so good, I chased them. Decided to just go with shorter rests between sets and a couple drop sets to failure. Less volume than usual, but the intensity was all there.

Easily the best workout I've had in a while. I can't say it enough -- the pumps were fantastic. Not sure if it had anything to do with the cissus caps? Who knows. I also think things are starting to kick in. I just felt great! I really felt like the big, shredded monster in the gym today. When I picked the dumbbells up off the racks, veins were exploding out from underneath my tanktop from my shoulder all the way down my biceps, across my elbow, down my forearms, and through to my fingertips. Spiderwebs of veins were visible across my forearms. Sick, sick, sick vascularity today. I was really on! These are the kind of workouts that really count!!

Workout #7 on stack - Chest & biceps!!!

Dumbbells! Let's do it!!

Incline bench press
    30 x 20
    50 x 10
    70 x 12
    80 x 10

Flat bench press
    80 x 12
    90 x 10
    100 x 4 DROP TO:
    Incline dumbbell flies
    50 x 12
    60 x 10
    70 x 7 DROP TO:
    50 x 19 Dumbbell presses
    When I got to those hundred pound dumbbells, it was a weight I hadn't touched in a few months. I brought the weight down and really fought for the first one. Man, that's heavy. Pushed the second one, ok, that was easier... Then that 3rd rep, oh man. Pushed, pushed, pushed... Muscled it out somehow. **** that, I'm getting one more. As I brought the weight down, this guy came over to my bench kinda quickly as if he was gonna spot me, but I gave it hell and the weight went up. I was able to keep pushing past what I thought I could do. Put the 100's away and grabbed the 50's and gutted out 12 slow, controlled flies. Progressed, and dropped again on my last set @ 70lbs, this time to dumbbell presses @50. I tried so hard to get 20 reps, but I couldn't muscle out the last one.

Dumbbell curls
    20 x 20
    40 x 12
    45 x 10
    50 x 7 DROP TO:
    25 x 10
    My arms were on FIRE after these! Daayyyum!!

Incline dumbbell curls
    20 x 12
    25 x 10
    30 x 8
    35 x 8 DROP TO:
    17.5 x 20
    Burrrrrrrrrnnnnnn...

Cable curls
    60 x 12
    90 x 12
    120 x 12

Hell of a workout. I am gonna feel this tomorrow for sure. And I'm beginning to think the ride has just begun...

23. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    This is a complex question. Due to the fact that Southern California has no football team. I'm forced to whore my loyalties across the great plains. I was raised in the time of the Bo Jackson Raiders, so even though The Raiders are now a piece of fecal pie now, I always wish them the best. This was suppose to be their turn around year with Jamarcus Russel leading at the helm, but..... Al Davis is probably the most hated owner by everybody & anybody, and apparently, that SOB is immortal.

Favorite TEAMS. Again, due to the lack of a hometown team, I ended up liking lots of other teams, but not for the entire team sake. I like Peyton Manning, therefore, I like the Cults, but Peyton is the only player I like on that team. I really like the Bears, I only like the Giants right now because they defeated the Pats last year, who I could NOT stand.

If it were up to me, The Raiders would be good, but they're not. Second fav would be The Bears, then The Cults. Not having a hometown team to cheer for, I'm basically a football whore. There are a handful of teams I sort of like, a handful of teams I like a lot and a handful of teams I actually cheer for. The only team I hate are The Pats. The Pats and USC, I hate USC. USC nut-huggery in Southern California is outrageous, but I suppose that's normal and natural. I know that on the first day of school in Ohio, a lot of the schools have ALL the kids wear Ohio University shirts. My favorite college team is LSU.

I had a buddy play and start for UCLA, line backer, got signed to San Diego Chargers, spent his signing bonus and walked away from football. He got burnt out just as he reached the elite of elites.

Back to the NFL, for the most part, I watch all the games, college, too. Unless its a team that's playing that I truly like, I generally cheer for the under-dog.

I'm not a Dallas Cowboys fan either, and as of lately I've begun to respect The Jags. I like the Giants because of Manning, same reason why I like The Cults. I'm a dirty whore.
    Dude, Bo Jackson was AMAZING. I grew up watching him. One of, if not THE best all around athletes EVER, and IMHO, one of the two best players to ever touch a football. I would say Barry Sanders is the other.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxnf5Tq-AcY"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OOeq_8AMR4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

24. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I love football and I can watch almost any team and simply enjoy the game. However, my true passion is MMA. The guys I like, I REALLY like and I yell and scream and get riled up, but at the same token, I can't just watch any old MMA events. If I don't know the guys who are fighting, I can't watch it.

Switching the convo to MMA.

#1. Fedor Emelianenko (anytime/anywhere)
    #2. BJ Penn
    #3. Mirco CC (Pride days, only Pride days)
    #4. Rampage (mostly due to his personality)
    #5. Lesnar (hopeful, very hopeful for a bright future)

Other top fighters I like, but can't rank:
    - GSP
    - Sakuraba
    - Gomi Takanori
    - Anderson Silva
    - Wanderlei Silva (classiest mofo in MMA)
    - Nogueira "Minotauro"

Guys I hate
    - Tito Ortiz

Top guys that I really don't like their fighting style
    - Lyoto Machida
    - Chuck Liddell

Ex Kimbo nut-hugger, but only until I saw him go to the ground for the first time, then I knew
    I love MMA, but I have to get to bed so I will get back to this tomorrow.

Time to grow! Goodnight, AM!

25. that barry video was sick! He damn near juked me off my chair.
    NSCA - CSCS

26. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Thanks for the encouragement, brother!!

BTW, I can't post in your log for some reason... It keeps timing out. I've posted everywhere else, but for some reason your log is just not working. I don't get it...
    That is odd!! Is anyone else having this problem? I thought it was getting lonely over there!! LOL

27. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Easily the best workout I've had in a while. I can't say it enough -- the pumps were fantastic. Not sure if it had anything to do with the cissus caps? Who knows. I also think things are starting to kick in. I just felt great! I really felt like the big, shredded monster in the gym today. When I picked the dumbbells up off the racks, veins were exploding out from underneath my tanktop from my shoulder all the way down my biceps, across my elbow, down my forearms, and through to my fingertips. Spiderwebs of veins were visible across my forearms. Sick, sick, sick vascularity today. I was really on! These are the kind of workouts that really count!!

Hell of a workout. I am gonna feel this tomorrow for sure. And I'm beginning to think the ride has just begun...
    This is awesome stuff bro. This sh!t fires me up. And tomorrow is my only day of absolutely NO training! Not even cardio! I'll have to travel north to the icy slopes of Jotunheim and take on a few frost giants for a workout!! Everything is full speed ahead with your cycle now. It's all uphill from here. Just gonna get better, leaner, meaner, bigger, stronger.........Oooh Yeah!!

28. Bo Jackson was one of the best running backs ever... Just plain nasty. The only reason he isn't thrown around with the elite of all time - is a devastating injury... He was too fast for his own good.

29. Awesome looking workout! Glad to see everything is pulling together for you. Definitely a synergestic stack you are running. As you said, it has probably just begun!

30. Crazy DB day shaddow. I love days like that.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ActivaTe Xtreme & Blue Gene or Anabolic Edge?
    By mamelton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 01:29 AM
  2. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:46 PM
  3. Stack Activate Xtreme and Anabolic Edge???
    By funkd0c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 08:46 AM