Re-starting T3, Adrenals and HPTA!! Massive log W. REAL Sarms!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PHASE 2 with IGF, MGF, Endo Amp, White Flood and some Prime has begun!

THE HOOK!

This log will be different from anything else I have seen on here. It will include REAL sarms and someone completely trying to restart many major systems of their body at once. Interested yet? Below are just some of the supplements to be logged!

• Cre-02 by MST
  • Cordygen5 by MST (possibly VO2 as well)
  • REAL Sarms!! - (s-4)
  • EndoAmp and Toco-8 and Sustain Alpha by Primordial
  • Adaptogen Blend
  • 20% Colosoric Acid Banaba!
  • High dose Yellow Gold
  • Receptor grade IGF
  • Reset AD
  • Thyroid Energy by Now and Lugols Iodine
History

I have been on this board for a few years but started on other boards years before that. I discovered super supplements early on, too early. I tried many combos of supplements and super supplements and was always a hard gainer. I am not the ecto type, more like endo - skinny fat. I am very insulin resistant, think I may acutally be diabetic and have problems with t3 (probably from being diet conscious since age 15.)

I have been as large as 240 with some blubber to as ripped as 200lb at sub 6% (more like 5ish). I've done more stacks of supps and super supps than I would care to admit. Overall nothing worked amazingly well.

Current

I got myself rahter out of shape and started a major rebuilding project around April. things went great. With the help of Lyle McDonalds Ultimate diet 2.0 which I altered to a more ketogenic diet I was able to get ripped. Unfortunetly somethign was awry with my water and it only really showed on PGCL (Force of Green saw it ha - no pics from then unfortunetly). Unfortunetly though none of this is maintainable. My genetics just don't allow it. I don't discuss what I take exactly but I have used far to many super sups over this time, MASSIVE amounts of stimulants and t3.

Right now I am just fed up. my adrenals simply cant take this anymore. No stims effect me, NOTHING. with enough stims my heart will get pounding but no mental high. I use to nearly breakdown from geranium now I can take it and sleep, and thats just one example. Also I am super stressed all day and can't ever sleep.

I have begun adding carbs back in at 150-200 grams a day and have begun tapering off super supps while i save money for a proper pct. Also have begun tapering down my t3 doses.

The Outline

All carb meals will be taken with 900mg Yellow Gold and 100mg 20% Banaba

Phase 1 - Weeks 1-6 - Adrenal and thyroid Recover

Week 1-4
  • Now Rhodiola - 500mg x 3
  • Bacopa - Dosing TBD - 2/3 x day
  • Holy Basil - 450mg x 3
  • 1-Carboxy - Dosing TBD Before bed (2g?)
  • NOW Thyroid Energy - Label dosing
  • Lugols Iodine - 4 drops ED
  • Colleus - 40-60mg actives 2-3 x day
  • Reset AD - 3 x day
  • Cordygen5 - 2 caps pre-wo / 1 in AM
  • CRE-02 - 3 caps pre-wo
  • Personal blended pre-WO mix (GMS, ALCAR tyrosine, Chocamine and AAKG)
  • Tyrosine and ALCAR ro energy as needed
  • Toco-8(starting week 2 or 3)
I will begin HCG during this time towards week 2-3 and use Toco-8 to increase sensativity to LH.

Phase 2 - Weeks 5/6-11/12 - PCT for HPTA

HERE come the SARMS and IGF/MGF!

• Toremifen Citrate - 90mg to 60mg - 6 weeks
  • Clomid 50 mg ED - 6 weeks
  • SARM S-4 - TBD - 150-180mg ED - 6 weeks
  • Endo amp - 2400mg (1.5 Label) - 6 weeks
  • Adaptogen blend from above + Relora
  • CONTINUE FROM ABOVE - Lugols, tyrosine, alcar, pre-wo blend, hopefully cre-02 - any other I may have forgotten ha!
Peptide protocol

Note PegMGF is over a year old - may be denatured some but is still lypholized so should be decent

Week 7,9,11,13 - 40-60mcg Receptor grade IGF Post WO - 4 times a week

Week 6,8,10,12 - 500mcg PegMgf Post WO - 4 times a week

Phase 3 - Weeks13-20 - Moving More Towards the light

Obviousoly this is FAR in the future BUUUUT My general plan is

• Sutain Alpha / Demacrine
  • Lean X-treme
  • Some IGF in the last 3 weeks
Final Words from Outline​

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR SOURCES OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS! - If you can't get it at NP it doesn't exist!

I hope to follow this log as a way to stay motivated over a 5 month period.

I will reserve the posts below for updates and pictures.

Sarms Research​

Pharmacodynamics of selective androgen receptor modulators.
Yin D, Gao W, Kearbey JD, Xu H, Chung K, He Y, Marhefka CA, Veverka KA, Miller DD, Dalton JT.

Division of Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, College of Pharmacy, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA.

The present study aimed to identify selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) with in vivo pharmacological activity. We examined the in vitro and in vivo pharmacological activity of four chiral, nonsteroidal SARMs synthesized in our laboratories. In the in vitro assays, these compounds demonstrated moderate to high androgen receptor (AR) binding affinity, with K(i) values ranging from 4 to 37 nM, and three of the compounds efficaciously stimulated AR-mediated reporter gene expression. The compounds were then administered subcutaneously to castrated rats to appraise their in vivo pharmacological activity. Androgenic activity was evaluated by the ability of these compounds to maintain the weights of prostate and seminal vesicle, whereas levator ani muscle weight was used as a measure of anabolic activity. The maximal response (E(max)) and dose for half-maximal effect (ED(50)) were determined for each compound and compared with that observed for testosterone propionate (TP). Compounds S-1 and S-4 demonstrated in vivo androgenic and anabolic activity, whereas compounds S-2 and S-3 did not. The activities of S-1 and S-4 were tissue-selective in that both compounds stimulated the anabolic organs more than the androgenic organs. These two compounds were less potent and efficacious than TP in androgenic activity, but their anabolic activity was similar to or greater than that of TP. Neither S-1 nor S-4 caused significant luteinizing hormone or follicle stimulating hormone suppression at doses near the ED(50) value. Thus, compounds S-1 and S-4 were identified as SARMs with potent and tissue-selective in vivo pharmacological activity, and represent the first members of a new class of SARMs with selective anabolic effects.

PMID: 12604714 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Reserved for first set of pics from before cycle to now

Holy crap my own progress blew me away.... Apparently I started my my cycle Mid-May

The first set are pics are from May 5 - the second are from Sept 9

I feel fat in the second set but oh well...

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Phase 1 product feedback​

Thoughts

Overall a reasonable success. Bodyweight stayed around the same, probably lost a small amount of muscle and gained a small amount of fat which is ok for all the things I had going on coming off super supps and synthetic t3.

Weights definetly went up which was very unexpected.

Shoulder dumbell press
1st week - 70 x 12
Strongest - 80 x 17

Incline dumbell press
1st time - 80 x 13
Strongest - 80 x 20
**Then got hurt... Almost better not...

Those are just two examples, I fought a couple injuries like always so my lifts had to change to fit it in but there was a feeling of "the weights just moved."

Supplements

Week 1-4
Now Rhodiola - 500mg x 3
**Did not feel much... I like it in a tea better

Bacopa - Dosing TBD - 2/3 x day
**Felt nothing but it may have helped t3

Holy Basil - 450mg x 3
**some calming possibly... Would try again

1-Carboxy - Dosing TBD Before bed (2g?)
**Slept pretty good, some prolactin help... Not really worth it though. Might have helped with recovery though so will look to see if recover gets worse

NOW Thyroid Energy - Label dosing
**Thyroid recovered

Lugols Iodine - 4 drops ED
**Thyroid seems to be ok, amazing value. This stuff last forever

Colleus - 40-60mg actives 2-3 x day
**DID NOT USE - Saved for phase 2

Reset AD - 3 x day
**Can't say I noticed much

Cordygen5 - 2 caps pre-wo / 1 in AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best performance enhancer I have used !!!!!!

CRE-02 - 3 caps pre-wo
**DID NOT USE

Personal blended pre-WO mix (GMS, ALCAR tyrosine, Chocamine and AAKG)
**Used sometimes...Not crazy about it but performance did go up from alcar for sure. Will use alcar in the future

Tyrosine and ALCAR ro energy as needed
**I like tyrosine at a good dose

Toco-8(starting week 2 or 3)
**Just started

Phase 2 plan​

PCT - The tricky part​

Week 1-4 -
Estrogen -60mg toremifen + 50mg Clomid ED
Cortisol - 1000mg Relora + 2400mg PS (EndoAmp 1.5 dosage)
Pre-Wo - Recreate Hopefully if I can get it
Sleep - Ketotifen (strong anti-catabolic as well)
Fat and cAmp - 500mg GTE + 200mg 20% Colleus (3 times/day)
Performance - BUYING MORE CORDY!, Creatine Mono (save $$)

PEPTIDES!
Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday - 500mcg PegMgf
Mon, Wens, Thurs - 60-80mcg IGF PWO

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Reserved for Phase 2 update / conculsion and hopefully pics

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Reserved for Phase 3 update / conculsion and hopefully pics

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First in!! Helluva stack you got planned! Lookn forward to this one! GL man!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First in!! Helluva stack you got planned! Lookn forward to this one! GL man!
Thanks man... Will start around Monday next week. as you can tell i did some research and am more worried about end result than seeing exaclty what works. I got too many things I need to achieve to break out the kiddy gloves.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pre-Log Day 1

Still on HRT+ doses right now and HAD to take stims cause I didnt sleep at all last night due to stress and adrenals (so bad guys!)

Took 25mg Ephedrine, 6g aakg and 60mg geranium with a liptons energy burst drink.

I am currently doing everything twice a week, once heavy once lighter for tension. today was arms and shoulders heavy 5x5.

Workout
Front barbell press- 155 - 5x5 - definetly too light will go up

Body drag curls - 90 - 5x5 - Good but got all reps so will go up

Skull crushers - 125 - 5x5 - Heavy - got all reps but will stay here next week

My bicep tendon is acting up gain from bent over rows yesterday and is very bad now... looks like they need to be stopped.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you have only been ON since April? (supa supps that is)
I dont advise ANYONE to do the things I do - Point blank I have **** genetics and wont take no for an answer and throw caution to the wind... For me that is a short time on...

Again I want to make this about this log - I know my choices have not been wise and i am slowly trying to fix them.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Word up JR.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think thats even long, lol. Best of luck though. Any recent basic health bloodwork? Curious what the TSH looks like...

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Really interested to see what you think of "S-4".. It has peaked my interest for a while now.

Good luck man.. I am in a pretty similar boat.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lookin good ! ur lats are sick bro
I never had lats then I used DC principles of frequency and extreme stretching the "door knob" overhead stretch hurts sooooo bad but I spent one summer doing it and went from flats to lats

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
i def gotta look up the door knob ! lookin good man

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I am always using the DC chest stretch. Works wonders for it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
did you take picture down? or is my computer being retarded?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did you take picture down? or is my computer being retarded?
YOur comp... I added them in the second post.

I want to make it easy for someone to get an idea of everything at the end since this could go on for half a year ha

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed. All the best! :thumbsup:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin forward to this for sure... SARMs are the future. What is the full name of S-4?

Adams

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
S4 log. Whoa. Cool.

From another board:

S-4 (3, 10 mg/kg) and DHT (3 mg/kg) restored castration-induced loss in lean body mass. Furthermore, S-4 treatment caused a significantly larger increase in total body bone mineral density (BMD) than DHT. S-4 (3 and 10 mg/kg) also demonstrated agonist activity in the pituitary, and significantly decreased plasma LH and FSH levels in castrated animals in a dose ***endent manner. In summary, the strong anabolic effects of S-4 in skeletal muscle, bone, and pituitary were achieved with minimal pharmacologic effect in the prostate. The tissue selective pharmacologic activity of SARMs provides obvious advantages over steroidal androgen therapy and demonstrates the promising therapeutic utility that this new class of drugs may hold.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Lookin forward to this for sure... SARMs are the future. What is the full name of S-4?

Adams

S-3-(4-acetylamino-phenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-(4-nitro-3-trifluoromethyl-phenyl)-propionamide

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pre-Log Day 2

Last night was a mess and really shows why i need my adaptogens/adrenals!!

I needed to take 1.5mg lorazepam and 2.5mg lunest to fall asleep byt 2am and I still woke up once or twice!

finally got up and took:
300mg colleus, 1000mg GTE and 2 vpx meltdown

Then went to do cardio -

Cardio is going to be a major hurdle. I am very out of shape and have a history of lower leg injuries including a recent hamstring tear (bad!). Looking forward to seeing if the Corygen can help...

Well guys hopefully these pre-log days aren't boring, they are just menat to show where I am now and why I am so dedicated to getting back to normal!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
S4 log. Whoa. Cool.

From another board:

S-4 (3, 10 mg/kg) and DHT (3 mg/kg) restored castration-induced loss in lean body mass. Furthermore, S-4 treatment caused a significantly larger increase in total body bone mineral density (BMD) than DHT. S-4 (3 and 10 mg/kg) also demonstrated agonist activity in the pituitary, and significantly decreased plasma LH and FSH levels in castrated animals in a dose ***endent manner. In summary, the strong anabolic effects of S-4 in skeletal muscle, bone, and pituitary were achieved with minimal pharmacologic effect in the prostate. The tissue selective pharmacologic activity of SARMs provides obvious advantages over steroidal androgen therapy and demonstrates the promising therapeutic utility that this new class of drugs may hold.
John -

This stuff is ALL very new - The studies I have seen show little LH supression but the study you posted does. I would be wary though that study was done on castrated animals so things are much different. I will run it by the expert who gets them direct and see what he says.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow impressive pics man. Your right arm is smaller than your left. Giggitty giggitty :hammer:

And dood you are not fat AT ALL!! You are lookn very lean bro!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
John -

This stuff is ALL very new - The studies I have seen show little LH supression but the study you posted does. I would be wary though that study was done on castrated animals so things are much different. I will run it by the expert who gets them direct and see what he says.
Sounds good. Not many have access to these yet, so it should be fun to read.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow impressive pics man. Your right arm is smaller than your left. Giggitty giggitty :hammer:

And dood you are not fat AT ALL!! You are lookn very lean bro!
Yeah its kinda freakishly smaller... I gotta figure out some fat to fix it.

I only say I feel fat there cause you should have seen me on no carbs lol... freeakish!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahh I see. Maybe do more sets for the right arm?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahh I see. Maybe do more sets for the right arm?
I had shoulder surgery years ago and since then it was never the same...

I want to try that but never understood one thing - a ton of guys talk about pre-exhausting the lagging arm but in my mind doesnt that just mean that the stronger arm will have to do even more in the main sets and mess up things even worse?

I guess I would do extra sets after - To be honest I just started doing arms within the last couple weeks, ha I always just did core lifts.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well my left arm has been lagging behind my right for some time now - it not only is smaller but is weaker. So I what I do is start all my arm exercises on my left arm and I do the same number of reps/weight on the right. My left arm has starting catching up while I put my right arm on the back burner for a while.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Side note - I'm only taking pics on day when I do cardio ha. Apparently i was holding water like a mo-fo. Did some cardio and got a sweat on and look much more lean.

I hate water retention.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Side note - I'm only taking pics on day when I do cardio ha. Apparently i was holding water like a mo-fo. Did some cardio and got a sweat on and look much more lean.

I hate water retention.
throw up dem pics! you look great now and you'll look even better once you come off of the others and onto your new supplement regimen.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Feeling like death today!! Literally can not get out of bed and didnt even turn the tv on ha BUUUUT my np stuff just came...

I'll outline what i took/plan when i get back from the gym... hopefully it will go ok

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Feeling like death today!! Literally can not get out of bed and didnt even turn the tv on ha BUUUUT my np stuff just came...

I'll outline what i took/plan when i get back from the gym... hopefully it will go ok
Feeling like death but still looking good! That's what counts! ;)

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well the workout was a bust... but i knew it would be.

My goal was to do 2-3 sets of higher reps for chest, 3-4 for lats and then rear delts and traps (cause I never do them)

The second half of the week are my light or tension workouts...

350 - took 3 corgen5, 2 reset AD

4 - Drank 4g GMS, 6g AAKG, 1.2g Tyrosine, 2g alcar and 600mg chocamine (just a little stim boost) and took 500mg Now relora...

430 - Ate turkey and beans with betain and bromelain to make sure they cleared my stomach

5pm- Workout... Only got in 2 good tight incline sets with 80lb dumbells and 1 set of pulldowns then I CRASHED and my bicept tendon was hurting....

Horrible day - physically I am not right, I feel dizzy from coming off of lexapro i am sure

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Well the workout was a bust... but i knew it would be.

My goal was to do 2-3 sets of higher reps for chest, 3-4 for lats and then rear delts and traps (cause I never do them)

The second half of the week are my light or tension workouts...

350 - took 3 corgen5, 2 reset AD

4 - Drank 4g GMS, 6g AAKG, 1.2g Tyrosine, 2g alcar and 600mg chocamine (just a little stim boost) and took 500mg Now relora...

430 - Ate turkey and beans with betain and bromelain to make sure they cleared my stomach

5pm- Workout... Only got in 2 good tight incline sets with 80lb dumbells and 1 set of pulldowns then I CRASHED and my bicept tendon was hurting....

Horrible day - physically I am not right, I feel dizzy from coming off of lexapro i am sure
Protocol for tapering off SSRIs:
Omega 3s
SAMe
L-Theanine
5-HTP before bed

...few other things I can't think of now... Coming off of Cymbalta killed me. Big time. Then finally rehab had me do it cold turkey. Utter pain. I wished someone would dice my up with a jagged, rusty knife to ease the mental anguish.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
IN - Good job bro

1. Is it me or do you look at little puffy at the nip?
2. So are you like a mega speed freak?
3. Whats the stress?
4. Why are you so addicted to stims?
5. What kind of job do you have ?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IN - Good job bro

1. Is it me or do you look at little puffy at the nip?
2. So are you like a mega speed freak?
3. Whats the stress?
4. Why are you so addicted to stims?
5. What kind of job do you have ?
The short of it is... I def have gyno but its mostly temporary from prolactin...

Stims were for cutting but just make life happier, I always need them for as long as I rememeber...

Part of the stress is no job, no money and a psycho stalker

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The short of it is... I def have gyno but its mostly temporary from prolactin...

Stims were for cutting but just make life happier, I always need them for as long as I rememeber...

Part of the stress is no job, no money and a psycho stalker
Only lasts for so long though... whatever comes up, must come down.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only lasts for so long though... whatever comes up, must come down.

And when it comes down, most of the time i come down right through earth all the way to hell! :aargh:

On another note, very interesting log, ill be watchin, oh yea and stalker? FOG knows i know ALLLLL about that as well! Crazy b!tches!!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
And when it comes down, most of the time i come down right through earth all the way to hell! :aargh:

On another note, very interesting log, ill be watchin, oh yea and stalker? FOG knows i know ALLLLL about that as well! Crazy b!tches!!!
HAHAha! You hammered the nail right on the head 3clipse!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Log Begins - Day 1 - Phase 1

Took Lunesta and 1.6g 1-carboxy last night and slept great

Had an interview this morning - Took:
60mg geranium
900mg phenibut
2 x holy basil
1 x Reset AD
500mg rhodiola

Felt great - Very calm and did well in the interview

Came home and was a bit tired and my gf/ex stresses me:

Took - 1000mg Bacopa

Then made 200 caps with -
450mg Yellow Gold + 50mg Bacopa (20% extract)

pre-wo
Took 3 x Cordygen5 at 3:50
Had my Pre-wo Drink at 4:00
For future reference my pre-wo is:
  • 3g AlCar
  • 1.2g Tyrosine
  • 5g+ GMS
  • 6g AAKG
  • 600mg chocamine
  • 500mg rhodiola
  • 1 x reset ad
At 415 took 2 of my Carbo-Caps Then had 45g Waxy M and 45 g protein at 445 - Workout at 5

I went into detail to give an idea what i will do normally... not every post will be this detailed.

Felt great but my bicep tendon gave in and I could not do much. Thurs/Fri are my easy days anyway.

DB Shoulders - 70's x 12 (nice +slow) Second set dropped to 50x5 drop set

Side raise 35's x 12 (drop set to 30 x 8 on second set)

Cable pull over - 80 x 15 / 80 x 15 (drop) 60 x 7-8 (drop) 40 x 12

Rear delt fly - 35's x 15 / 35's x 15 / 35's x 12

Bent over seated shrugs (my own invention I think) - 70 x 14 / 70 x 12 / 70 x 10

Also worked my right Bi and Tri - the left one if the one that hurts and the right is smaller

PUMP was insane!!

I actually hated it - It was too much to handle!

the guy at my gym asked me what happened and if my shirt shrank or I blew up and was wondering about my veins then asked me what i was on!!

I had good energy, obviously not like when i was cranked on 100 stimluants but it was good...

my workouts are always short and I guess somewould say easy but its all I can handle, it felt good though but I skipped cardio (like I always do haha)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Log Begins - Day 1 - Phase 1

Took Lunesta and 1.6g 1-carboxy last night and slept great

Had an interview this morning - Took:
60mg geranium
900mg phenibut
2 x holy basil
1 x Reset AD
500mg rhodiola

Felt great - Very calm and did well in the interview

Came home and was a bit tired and my gf/ex stresses me:

Took - 1000mg Bacopa

Then made 200 caps with -
450mg Yellow Gold + 50mg Bacopa (20% extract)

pre-wo
Took 3 x Cordygen5 at 3:50
Had my Pre-wo Drink at 4:00
For future reference my pre-wo is:
  • 3g AlCar
  • 1.2g Tyrosine
  • 5g+ GMS
  • 6g AAKG
  • 600mg chocamine
  • 500mg rhodiola
  • 1 x reset ad
At 415 took 2 of my Carbo-Caps Then had 45g Waxy M and 45 g protein at 445 - Workout at 5

I went into detail to give an idea what i will do normally... not every post will be this detailed.

Felt great but my bicep tendon gave in and I could not do much. Thurs/Fri are my easy days anyway.

DB Shoulders - 70's x 12 (nice +slow) Second set dropped to 50x5 drop set

Side raise 35's x 12 (drop set to 30 x 8 on second set)

Cable pull over - 80 x 15 / 80 x 15 (drop) 60 x 7-8 (drop) 40 x 12

Rear delt fly - 35's x 15 / 35's x 15 / 35's x 12

Bent over seated shrugs (my own invention I think) - 70 x 14 / 70 x 12 / 70 x 10

Also worked my right Bi and Tri - the left one if the one that hurts and the right is smaller

PUMP was insane!!

I actually hated it - It was too much to handle!

the guy at my gym asked me what happened and if my shirt shrank or I blew up and was wondering about my veins then asked me what i was on!!

I had good energy, obviously not like when i was cranked on 100 stimluants but it was good...

my workouts are always short and I guess somewould say easy but its all I can handle, it felt good though but I skipped cardio (like I always do haha)
Most of the best workouts are short. As long as you give all you can for those exercises, it looks like a good workout indeed!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know my log is pretty boring right now...Saving money for the good stuff ha... right now just focussing on adrenals and starting t3 recover next week...

for some reason I feel real flat and fat today... just one of those days when for some reason you look like you stepped back light years in progress...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I know my log is pretty boring right now...Saving money for the good stuff ha... right now just focussing on adrenals and starting t3 recover next week...

for some reason I feel real flat and fat today... just one of those days when for some reason you look like you stepped back light years in progress...
Been there, done that. You're not gaining any fat or losing muscle, you're just experiencing some hormonal fluctuations that will normalize in time. The spikes and drop-offs become less and less until you reach the point where it's fairly linear.

You can binge eat for days on Chinese food and look bloated as a menstruating swine... and something as simple as taking a 50mg dose of amphetamine would tighten your body up so hard that you'd look in competition shape. Accepting it is tough, but you can not always look your best.

moondg29

Awards
Damn... real Sarms. That's ridiculous man. Good luck.