Prime W/wolfenstein Bulk Time Log!!

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Greetings my bros in IRON!..and sisters,
I will be Hopefully starting a USPLABS PRIME log tues or wednesday. I cutted for the summer now its time for the ultimate test..MASS. starting @ 224lbs. LETS GO!:head:

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice! Good luck man, I will be following.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheers!
Subscribed.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! yea so I was thinking of running 2caps3X a day everyday. To maximize cellmend recovery. Carbs will be high 250-350g ed, along with efa's and protein, which I try to keep around the 300g a day area. Anabolic Pump and Cissus will also be in this stack because I have not yet decided to stop since I started 3months ago. Cant wait!!

Nacho1545

Awards
Good luck man... I'm following with my first bulk cycle...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'll be watching. Ordered a couple bottles for October and November myself.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be watching these logs closely. Are you taking them with food or on an empty stomach...

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Gonna keep an eye on this. I started my prime yesterday. Didn't go to the gym but wanted to get it in my system. Gonna do the mon - fri 5/2 like you mentioned.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Gonna keep an eye on this. I started my prime yesterday. Didn't go to the gym but wanted to get it in my system. Gonna do the mon - fri 5/2 like you mentioned.
Do you have a log up?

And, Wolf, are you taking yours with food or w/food?

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
I will be watching these logs closely. Are you taking them with food or on an empty stomach...
Sorry for the wait on the reply guys, work is a *****! I will take PRIME 10mins before a whole food meal to avoid any absorption complications. I will mess around with different permutations of dosing and different foods.(Dairy,Meats,Grains,supplements,etc..)..I START TOMARROW!!!YEAH BOYYY!!!

Sorry for the wait on the reply guys, work is a *****! I will take PRIME 10mins before a whole food meal to avoid any absorption complications. I will mess around with different permutations of dosing and different foods.(Dairy,Meats,Grains,supplements,etc..)..I START TOMARROW!!!YEAH BOYYY!!!
Tried the all...the best it taking it almost mid meal or even close to the end of the meal...

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Tried the all...the best it taking it almost mid meal or even close to the end of the meal...
Interesting.. So the results compared to an empty stomach gave you more strength, energy, recovery?????

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
interesting, cant wait to try this stuff

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Mid meal? So this product has no absorption problems when mixed with any types of foods, fats, carbs, proteins?

I know the write ups were talking pizza, but im just saying

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subbed in for sure - go get em Wolfy.

Is this a clean or dirty bulk?

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
subbed in for sure - go get em Wolfy.

Is this a clean or dirty bulk?
Whats up Fellas! my only time to post until this evening(which should be more helpful). But Let me start by adding I took my first 2 caps of prime about an hour ago with AP, so I had a 20min fast before breakfast. @ about that 15 minute mark I started to feel a little more Awake? with out any caffiene or food yet. Im typicaly not a placebo type(i think) but I actually have a good endorphine euphoric feeling with this first dose? Anyway, My meals will be very clean for my diet(would like to be dirty but a mid summer injury messed it all up). But I always have a cheat day! its good for the metabolism! Meals for the day include:

Breakfast: AP oatmeal"my own recipe"-1.5cups scottish style oats,40 grams whey isolate(very important)banana flav, 2table of honey, dash of pumpkin pie seasoning, half or sometimes whole large banana. this meal has no added fat, If I make it later in the day I add 3 tablespoons of Macadamia nut oil.

gotta go now..crap..gotta work but I promise to include meals and workout from today... Cheers.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Whats up Fellas! my only time to post until this evening(which should be more helpful). But Let me start by adding I took my first 2 caps of prime about an hour ago with AP, so I had a 20min fast before breakfast. @ about that 15 minute mark I started to feel a little more Awake? with out any caffiene or food yet. Im typicaly not a placebo type(i think) but I actually have a good endorphine euphoric feeling with this first dose? Anyway, My meals will be very clean for my diet(would like to be dirty but a mid summer injury messed it all up). But I always have a cheat day! its good for the metabolism! Meals for the day include:

Breakfast: AP oatmeal"my own recipe"-1.5cups scottish style oats,40 grams whey isolate(very important)banana flav, 2table of honey, dash of pumpkin pie seasoning, half or sometimes whole large banana. this meal has no added fat, If I make it later in the day I add 3 tablespoons of Macadamia nut oil.

gotta go now..crap..gotta work but I promise to include meals and workout from today... Cheers.
I felt that after my first dose too. Hmm.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established

i didn't get that feeling ..

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
I took Prime after Lunch today which seemed to not give me this euphoria as much but instead a little pump! hey Ill take it. I also tried 2 tbl spoons PB b4 dinner dose after my workout..I felt my sore shoulder pain reside abit shortly after This way with the more fattier substance( Im thinking this stuff absorbs better with a little fat first. 5-15 grams. could it be lipophilic?,) one its effects from Terminalia Chebula(cellmend).I gotta say, so far Im liking this compound, here is the rest of today-
2 hours after breakfast,2nd meal was 4 whole eggs with a quarter cup cooked artichoke pieces in a whole weat wrap.
For Lunch, I had 7oz grilled chicken, half cup brown rice with mixed steamed greens. I took 2caps of Prime after the meal this time, and I did not get the same euphoria, but instead almost like a little pump which was new.
4th meal,AP MEAL #2pre workout same as lunch. I will taper down carbs now..5th meal whey,casein blend 40 gramer.
Now the Gym,
My first Back only day w/ Prime
Im so Psyched because from coming off a pretty bad shoulder Injury about a month ago, Ive been taking it real easy, Infact every moderate weight set I couldve gone 6-8 more reps! and the heavy workload sets I could at least get 3. I cant wait to see the 3rd week the tester talk about! In a way I see how you could tax your CNS like USP mentions, I held back towards the end, its a good feeling.
WARM UP:Chins 2x25 body weight&wide grip
Outside Lats:pulldowns 110LBSx15,230x10,250x10,190x10.
Barbell Rows(inside,wide outside)100x15,160x10,200x8
DeadLift(dead-last!always)100x12,200x12,300x12,400x8.
25 mins on the stridemachine to get a little cardio in...This day was kinda lite but like I said Im taking it easy..so far so good!
Got home for my final set....bcaas 9grams, 20 min after that 40 grams whey isolate shake.with 30grams waxymaize.(last of the carbs for 2day)
Dinner like always 7-10oz grilled(seasoned)chikky breast, 2cups broc(steamed of coarse)&no carbs because Im eating late 2nite...

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
I took Prime after Lunch today which seemed to not give me this euphoria as much but instead a little pump! hey Ill take it. I also tried 2 tbl spoons PB b4 dinner dose after my workout..I felt my sore shoulder pain reside abit shortly after This way with the more fattier substance( Im thinking this stuff absorbs better with a little fat first. 5-15 grams. could it be lipophilic?,) one its effects from Terminalia Chebula(cellmend).I gotta say, so far Im liking this compound, here is the rest of today-
2 hours after breakfast,2nd meal was 4 whole eggs with a quarter cup cooked artichoke pieces in a whole weat wrap.
For Lunch, I had 7oz grilled chicken, half cup brown rice with mixed steamed greens. I took 2caps of Prime after the meal this time, and I did not get the same euphoria, but instead almost like a little pump which was new.
4th meal,AP MEAL #2pre workout same as lunch. I will taper down carbs now..5th meal whey,casein blend 40 gramer.
Now the Gym,
My first Back only day w/ Prime
Im so Psyched because from coming off a pretty bad shoulder Injury about a month ago, Ive been taking it real easy, Infact every moderate weight set I couldve gone 6-8 more reps! and the heavy workload sets I could at least get 3. I cant wait to see the 3rd week the tester talk about! In a way I see how you could tax your CNS like USP mentions, I held back towards the end, its a good feeling.
WARM UP:Chins 2x25 body weight&wide grip
Outside Lats:pulldowns 110LBSx15,230x10,250x10,190x10.
Barbell Rows(inside,wide outside)100x15,160x10,200x8
DeadLift(dead-last!always)100x12,200x12,300x12,400x8.
25 mins on the stridemachine to get a little cardio in...This day was kinda lite but like I said Im taking it easy..so far so good!
Got home for my final set....bcaas 9grams, 20 min after that 40 grams whey isolate shake.with 30grams waxymaize.(last of the carbs for 2day)
Dinner like always 7-10oz grilled(seasoned)chikky breast, 2cups broc(steamed of coarse)&no carbs because Im eating late 2nite...
i took it last night at like 11 or 11 30 b4 i went to sleep which was like 12 15 and i def felt a deeper more alert sleep .. i feel this way because i had class in the morning and i woke up like 5 mins b4 my alarm even went off like i knew i had to wake up ..

i def have to try taking this with something fatty .. so far i have taken it with foods mostly consisting of protein and simple carbs ..

and i have taken it both on an empty stomach and mid meal like usp directed ..

def mid meal or towards the end ...

i took it on an empty stomach like 15 mins b4 i eat every time and once with no food at all (not a good idea ) u burp up this terrible taste in the back of your mouth in till you eat

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
I agree with everything you said except I did not get that whole regurge ,empty stomach thing..thankfully:thumbsup:.Come to think of it.. Tribulus Terrestris and ecdysterone gave me those vomit burps on an empty stomach. So food most def needs to be there first!The fat I consumed b4 my test w/Prime was of the monounsaturated variety(natty P.B.). It really came together for me when I hit the Gym. No unwanted sides yet or aggression for that matter, I was just really focused with aerobic and anaerobic training. Like I said, Im psyched so far!:head:

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
I agree with everything you said except I did not get that whole regurge ,empty stomach thing..thankfully:thumbsup:.Come to think of it.. Tribulus Terrestris and ecdysterone gave me those vomit burps on an empty stomach. So food most def needs to be there first!The fat I consumed b4 my test w/Prime was of the monounsaturated variety(natty P.B.). It really came together for me when I hit the Gym. No unwanted sides yet or aggression for that matter, I was just really focused with aerobic and anaerobic training. Like I said, Im psyched so far!:head:
good to hear ! im hittin back HARD 2day ! REAL HARD.....:dl:

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
good to hear ! im hittin back HARD 2day ! REAL HARD.....:dl:
Go hard, but keep in mind that you can push the limit more with Prime!
Im glad I stopped myself while I was ahead, at this rate Im gonna crush PRs!!..One other side note is the Recovery is Insane!! Im always sore after deads, especialy if I havent done the in a couple of weeks! not today!....Get Big!!!

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Im glad I stopped myself while I was ahead, at this rate Im gonna crush PRs!!..One other side note is the Recovery is Insane!! Im always sore after deads, especialy if I havent done the in a couple of weeks! not today!....Get Big!!!
yeh bro .. i am gonna post my lifts on my log in like 10 mins ! check it out man !

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Although I'm going to run my 3 Prime bottles in November, I'll keep an eye on all these Prime logs. Subbed

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Results as predicted - some good stuff Wolfie :thumbsup:

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
wolf how was ur workout today !?!
Hey Guys!, no workout yesterday (thurs) this week, I really want to do legs now and I needed an in-between day from back..(i know everything is possible with prime..lol.).. I want to blast quads though,, and bad!..p.s. Im loving this recovery so far, lets see how the wheels feel!
Side Notes: Still Have euphoria after first 2 caps in the Morning

4-6 hours apart is Ideal between dosing through the day.

a 2cap dose closest or before bed reminds me of a
"POWERFULL'' like sleep, with little grogginess upon waking

Eggs, P.B.,E.V.Coconut oil, various nut oils,EFAs,Avocados,WholeNuts(any),Steak...should be in a bulking Prime Diet.

The most Intriguing to me right now is this product is acting like a SARM! in that It does one thing the best..muscle anabolism without any other distractions? no complaints there!:thumbsup:

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
niceeeeeeeee bro i am about to have some steak YUMMMMMM !

Nacho1545

Awards
How is prime going to be after you stop? Will you have a problem with your test??

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
How is prime going to be after you stop? Will you have a problem with your test??
Prime is 100% natural, meaning it does not contain any hormones, steroids or anabolics. A very safe way to promote anabolism for gains you can keep. Prime will not throw off any hormonal levels, or make you crash in any way. So to answer you question , No it wont.:thumbsup:

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
how was the liftin today wolf
Blasted Quads&Calves today
after a proper 10min treadie warmup I hit the Squat rack. I noticed I could easily do 50 reps of 100lb if I wanted to but held back. 200 felt just as easy, kept it at 15 going ass to floor style. I moved pretty quick through those two sets, had to take a break for a minute. loaded 300 my first set was 10. I have been taking it easy on my knee the past 3 months with squats, so I would normally stop here. After a 2min breathier, I got another set done..pretty pumped still with a decent amount of energy left. Did calves but their nothing exciting. Im really feeling good with compound movements with this product, like I have full tank for anything. Did some dumbell lunges after calves, and I have to say that I did 2 more sets than I normally would've, Its easier to push myself..Im gonna be dying tomorrow. I will defiantly stay on Prime 7days.

Nacho1545

Awards
Prime is 100% natural, meaning it does not contain any hormones, steroids or anabolics. A very safe way to promote anabolism for gains you can keep. Prime will not throw off any hormonal levels, or make you crash in any way. So to answer you question , No it wont.:thumbsup:

How is prime compared to Androbolix? Thats what i took and now my test is all messed up...

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
How is prime compared to Androbolix? Thats what i took and now my test is all messed up...
sounds like you did not properly cycle that. If I recall its just an estrogen blocker..how long did you take it for?:think:

Nacho1545

Awards
Took it for almost 1 bottle worth, I think I still have 1 to 2 weeks left.. Your supposed to do 5 days on, one day off but I was told by someone to just take it mon-friday because thats when I worked out.. Androbolix is a test booster with a estrogen blocker in one.. I also tried stacking DHEA... Stopped after 2 days because I started getting acne...

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
very nice ! LIGHTWEIGHT !!!!!!!!!! owe man bro i dunno about the 7 day thing bro that means ur only gonna be able to run it 20 days or something .. i was actually thinking since i dont lift on Wednesday i was thinking of only dosing 3 caps instead of 6 cuz i only have 1 bottle =( what you think ?

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Took it for almost 1 bottle worth, I think I still have 1 to 2 weeks left.. Your supposed to do 5 days on, one day off but I was told by someone to just take it mon-friday because thats when I worked out.. Androbolix is a test booster with a estrogen blocker in one.. I also tried stacking DHEA... Stopped after 2 days because I started getting acne...
Acne is an androgenic side-effect, thats fine, the Dhea is un-necessary you are young and naturally have plenty of it. The reason I called it just an est-blocker is because the actual test booster they use is Trib-Terrestris, know to boost libido more than being anabolic. The Trib in USP labs Prime is Trib-Aquaticus, more for promoting muscle gain and strength. Now How do you know your test is all messed up? did you go to an endocrinologist, or do you have gyno?

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
very nice ! LIGHTWEIGHT !!!!!!!!!! owe man bro i dunno about the 7 day thing bro that means ur only gonna be able to run it 20 days or something .. i was actually thinking since i dont lift on Wednesday i was thinking of only dosing 3 caps instead of 6 cuz i only have 1 bottle =( what you think ?
LAST SET, BEST SET.....LITEWEIGHTTTT!!!!...haha,
Not a bad Idea G! yeah as you know, Im very curious about messing around with new products, soo, my first bottle is 7days a week, if I feel it necessary after it, it stays. I feel you still can get awesome Recoooovery with 1cap,3x a day or one 2cap night dose! yeah, i like that..

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
yeh i was thinkin 1 cap afternoon and 2 b4 bed !

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
opppps ! i meant afternoon bro .. i dont lift on Wednesdays

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
opppps ! i meant afternoon bro .. i dont lift on Wednesdays
if your only looking to use 3, 1 cap spaced out evenly would keep the benefits. Nitetime is when estrogen likes to slightly rise, but its not really a problem.