Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    ooh man!..stay on top of them, bastards...
    Just got a call from the store today.. They said they are shipping today and I should have it by Saturday or Monday at the latest.. If its not here on Monday I am calling again.. I am about to start my cycle of Creatine and NO again so I can't wait to start up on some Stoked and Prime!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

yah im only 3 days in my second week, i am runing this for 8 weeks. i went friom 170 to 182-184 but its not muscel evan tho i look leaner, its just impossiable to gain this much in 2 weeks so im going to wait till im totaly dione then see if the weight stays
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I'm also up about 8 pounds as of this morning. Being that I am coming back from 8-9 months off some of this is muscle memory, however I don't hesitate to say that Prime is likely responsible for at least 50% of the lbm gains.
    I would have to agree with that asessment in our case as well. My son also was back training 8 weeks before he started Prime so not all gains would have been muscle memory, and he's gained mass very like someone who has done a mild steroid, I know some don't like the comparison but it's there in less than 3 weeks yet.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.05%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I would have to agree with that asessment in our case as well. My son also was back training 8 weeks before he started Prime so not all gains would have been muscle memory, and he's gained mass very like someone who has done a mild steroid, I know some don't like the comparison but it's there in less than 3 weeks yet.
    Yeah, thats fast!..
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.05%

Hey guys...had a couple of rest days, partley due to some old injurys flaring up,staying on the safe side...Even on these rest days my meals stayed the same, still taking Prime, and today I worked legs.
    Came back today with some good work sets on squats.
    275X15
    300X10
    325X8
    Hacks
    100X20
    200X20
    300X10
    400X8
    then calves, lite legpresses for a finisher,.. Have to say that Legs are my biggest results yet with prime, which Im still psyched about because they were lagging...Now im just eating alot and maintaining and gaining. Until tomorrow..
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

Get Better Wolfffffyyyyyy ! Take A Vic And Hit Them Weights Jk Dont Do That !
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.05%

Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    Get Better Wolfffffyyyyyy ! Take A Vic And Hit Them Weights Jk Dont Do That !
    HAHA, not a bad Idea.. But lately SCRX is the only reason I still go. when Im hurt I take like 10 a aday.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.05%

Ok so I squatted like crazy last nite and Im usually destroyed by DOMS not to long after. But this morning literally feels like I can Hit Legs again! The cool part is my traps and chest are a little sore and pumped this morning, i guess from stabilizing?..awesome.. One thing Ive noticed is Prime is very complementing of a hi fat/protein diet, almost like a ps/ph in that way..ok I gotta go eat so I can take some..haha..later!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Awesome man, im really enjoying this log, hope you continue to grow, ive ordered prime, just waiting for it, i fancy stacking prime with x-factor in the future, but might just give prime a run solo.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.69%

Hey man, you are doing well I see. I had to take a break from training so I am of the primewagon for a little week.

I agree on the high fat/protein theory. Things just got even better those days for me.

Keep up the good work!!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.05%

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Awesome man, im really enjoying this log, hope you continue to grow, ive ordered prime, just waiting for it, i fancy stacking prime with x-factor in the future, but might just give prime a run solo.
    Thanks for the feedback man! Prime and X-factor sound like a good combo, I took X awhile back and I saw slight re-comp, for the money I would just get 2 bottles of Prime!, hey good luck, keep me updated!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.05%

Quote Originally Posted by treningsfrik75 View Post
    Hey man, you are doing well I see. I had to take a break from training so I am of the primewagon for a little week.

I agree on the high fat/protein theory. Things just got even better those days for me.

Keep up the good work!!
    Sorry to hear! but it sounds like you know your balance..very important in training. I came off of a the longest break before my first prime run. This is the fastest bounce back yet and the only thing I have done different this time is Prime. Good luck to you !
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Thanks for the feedback man! Prime and X-factor sound like a good combo, I took X awhile back and I saw slight re-comp, for the money I would just get 2 bottles of Prime!, hey good luck, keep me updated!
    Lol ok bro, youve talked me into it, are you still logging here on this thread?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.05%

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Lol ok bro, youve talked me into it, are you still logging here on this thread?
    Whats going on Guys!!! , I have been away for a while, (had to take on some more work) and my only spare time has been for the Gym (when I could make it) so enough of the wah,wah, crap , lets fire up Part II of this log, shall we???
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.11%

its about time wolf...
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    its about time wolf...
    haha, Yeah, I know , I know.... I will post tomarrow , arm day.. Im still eating heavy, and training heavy and I started a New Bottle of Prime a week ago...Man I love this stuff!!!
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.33%

Awesome wolf, subbed to continue to follow on your PRIME log thinkin of takin it myself man, glad it worked well for you now LOG 2 BABY! lets do it Wolf!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone remeber Wolfenstein 3D?
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:51 AM
  2. New Wolfenstein Game
    By Trauma1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 03:47 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 04:16 PM
  4. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 10:59 AM