Prime W/wolfenstein Bulk Time Log!!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,809
    Rep Power
    789766
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Hell yeah! put it this way, Its more than what I expected so you know,
    So far I would have to agree with that statement as well. I thought when I read the write up yah there's hype here so what but from what I am seeing a lot less of it was hype and more of it is reality. This is very exciting.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative

  2. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,714
    Rep Power
    513546
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    89.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'd have to agree thus far as well. It's not as crazy, over-the-top kind of mass/strength gain like on AAS, but it's damned close and impressive for an herbal with few to no sides (that we know of). It already has me dreaming of staying on it year round..which isn't going to happen unless I suddenly become wealthy or start working for USP.
  3. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,809
    Rep Power
    789766
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I'd have to agree thus far as well. It's not as crazy, over-the-top kind of mass/strength gain like on AAS, but it's damned close and impressive for an herbal with few to no sides (that we know of). It already has me dreaming of staying on it year round..which isn't going to happen unless I suddenly become wealthy or start working for USP.
    Mull this over where would you be at this time on something like Halodrol. Yah Halo is a slow starter but think about it. If it keeps improving...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    362
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    15.76%

    wassup wolf hows the prime baby ! i want to get another bottle but 55 is steap man real steap
  5. Senior Member
    vikinginc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,614
    Rep Power
    1168
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    27.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ... so to confirm whether or not it's a potential bulking product (or even muscle building) ..

    How much weight have you gained since Day #1? You say you look a lot bigger, but do you just looked more pumped/get a greater pump ?

    In all honesty, you've got some massive calories consumed, and you're at around 225 lbs still? .. regardless, with those 5000-6500 calories a day consumed, I don't see how you wouldn't gain weight just off of that. I'd think the Prime somehow keeps you from gaining weight if you're not already jumping up on the scale ..

    hmm..
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  6. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,809
    Rep Power
    789766
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    ... so to confirm whether or not it's a potential bulking product (or even muscle building) ..

    How much weight have you gained since Day #1? You say you look a lot bigger, but do you just looked more pumped/get a greater pump ?

    In all honesty, you've got some massive calories consumed, and you're at around 225 lbs still? .. regardless, with those 5000-6500 calories a day consumed, I don't see how you wouldn't gain weight just off of that. I'd think the Prime somehow keeps you from gaining weight if you're not already jumping up on the scale ..

    hmm..
    Scales don't mean a lot in some cases. If he is leaner and the same weight that is good results as well.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  7. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

    [QUOTE=DreamWeaver;1547373]Scales don't mean a lot in some cases. If he is leaner and the same weight that is good results as well.[/QUOTE
  8. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,214
    Rep Power
    18674
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ^^Was that the same study that had mention of scientist using the chebula to kill a trace of cancer cells in a rat?

    I posted that on bb somewhere, but I've yet to go back and see any feedback on the post.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  9. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    ^^Was that the same study that had mention of scientist using the chebula to kill a trace of cancer cells in a rat?

    I posted that on bb somewhere, but I've yet to go back and see any feedback on the post.
    Their are a myriad of benefits from Chebula.
  10. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    wassup wolf hows the prime baby ! i want to get another bottle but 55 is steap man real steap
    Its going great man! Im trying to keep up here its like the pros are most defiantly outweighing the cons! Best of all , Im not worried about any pct .
  11. Advanced Member
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    362
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    15.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Its going great man! Im trying to keep up here its like the pros are most defiantly outweighing the cons! Best of all , Im not worried about any pct .
    yeh good to hear .. do u notice any differences in your body yet ?
  12. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    yeh good to hear .. do u notice any differences in your body yet ?
    yeah, absolutely! most definitely leaner and my quads gained size. My Legs days were the most intense in a long time. I just started my 2nd bottle of prime. Im confident in getting better improvements (size) to my upper body this month(although getting leaner and harder is nothing to downplay at either!) with the first bottle down I can say that it is an effective anabolic!
  13. Senior Member
    jdg76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,431
    Rep Power
    991309
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    78.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    yeah, absolutely! most definitely leaner and my quads gained size. My Legs days were the most intense in a long time. I just started my 2nd bottle of prime. Im confident in getting better improvements (size) to my upper body this month(although getting leaner and harder is nothing to downplay at either!) with the first bottle down I can say that it is an effective anabolic!

    That's awesome man!! Anxious to see how you do the next month.

    Can't wait to start mine!!!
  14. New Member
    Nacho1545's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    28.16%

    Man I can't wait to start my cycle.. I just hope my shipment comes in... I called USPS today, they said they shipped my package to the wrong address some how...
  15. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    Man I can't wait to start my cycle.. I just hope my shipment comes in... I called USPS today, they said they shipped my package to the wrong address some how...
    ooh man!..stay on top of them, bastards...
  16. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    That's awesome man!! Anxious to see how you do the next month.

    Can't wait to start mine!!!
    Thanks bro!! you guys keep me going!! and Prime of course,lol...
  17. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

    More great reviews and News on Terminalia Chebula(cellmend):
    Terminalia Chebula is a natural anti bacterial, laxative and purgative and removes un-digested food and accumulated toxins from the gastro- intestinal tract.
    It strengthens and nourishes Tissue, and supports proper functioning of the colon,lungs liver and spleen..to name a few!
  18. New Member
    Leonidus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    103
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    32.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    More great reviews and News on Terminalia Chebula(cellmend):
    Terminalia Chebula is a natural anti bacterial, laxative and purgative and removes un-digested food and accumulated toxins from the gastro- intestinal tract.
    It strengthens and nourishes Tissue, and supports proper functioning of the colon,lungs liver and spleen..to name a few!
    this is one of the most multipurpose herbs/plant ive ever seen lol...
  19. New Member
    flex13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    166
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Appetite, energy, and strength are noticeably high now. Arm day. Im noticing a pump that I did not have before. It comes on pretty quick, noticeably more vascular as well! I havent been getting the amount of sleep that Id like to, but I have energy. Still taking 6 caps every day. Recovery is still remarkable.
    How are you dosing your prime bro? I am starting mine tomor and wanted to know what you would reccommend
  20. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    How are you dosing your prime bro? I am starting mine tomor and wanted to know what you would reccommend
    Im currently dosing 2caps 3x a day every day. I have heard great feedback from a "loading'' phase of 9 caps spread through out the day evenly (post-breakfast,lunch,dinner) for 3days. then doing the above protocol. It depends how long you want your box to last and or results.
  21. New Member
    flex13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    166
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Im currently dosing 2caps 3x a day every day. I have heard great feedback from a "loading'' phase of 9 caps spread through out the day evenly (post-breakfast,lunch,dinner) for 3days. then doing the above protocol. It depends how long you want your box to last and or results.
    Ya im just gonna stick to the 6 caps a day for now...are u taking ur caps with meals or on empty stomach, I have been hearing some mixed results on this
  22. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    Ya im just gonna stick to the 6 caps a day for now...are u taking ur caps with meals or on empty stomach, I have been hearing some mixed results on this
    Usp recommends actually taking them in-between your meals, it aids in better absorption of the product. I take them this way as well, well, sometimes I scarf so fast , and then in this case I take them after, lol..but most defiantly with meals, I tried everything and Its the best way, good luck and keep me posted!
  23. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Leonidus View Post
    this is one of the most multipurpose herbs/plant ive ever seen lol...
    Yeah, tell me about it! loads of health benefits! and an awesome natty anabolic!!
  24. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

    hey guys, I did not hit the gym yet today, just wanted to post some expierences from today:
    @ work, after 3 hrs after morning dose of Prime- Had to carry 10' lengths of steel wieghing 65lbs each, up and down a 20 meter long hill. Got an insane pump in my calves, biceps, and traps. I have been doing this work for a long time.. this never happened before!..awesome!,
    End of the day- still want to hit the gym, not sore or tired yet...
  25. New Member
    smn1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    1.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    hey guys, I did not hit the gym yet today, just wanted to post some expierences from today:
    @ work, after 3 hrs after morning dose of Prime- Had to carry 10' lengths of steel wieghing 65lbs each, up and down a 20 meter long hill. Got an insane pump in my calves, biceps, and traps. I have been doing this work for a long time.. this never happened before!..awesome!,
    End of the day- still want to hit the gym, not sore or tired yet...
    I believe it.....
  26. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by smn1 View Post
    I believe it.....
    Yeah man!, that was cool...

    Just came from Back session, or should I say Dead day...Its all I did!
    Some new p.r's...315-17reps? insane
    365-12reps,
    405-12reps...new pr
    455-for 8!! if I keep this up ill be back @ my 2 rep max of 505( im trying to stay around 300 zone for more isolation but it truly feels like its not enough!)This was always my fav movement, and like I said this was all I did today, somedays I just do deads, idk?...
    not to sore now but,...to be cont......
  27. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,809
    Rep Power
    789766
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Impressive numbers.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  28. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Impressive numbers.
    thanks,..It was a heavier day for me, If I do other movements I typically dont work past 355 on deads...Back feels so good today, not sore, lower is a little taxed but not bad, I am up to 232 and Im much leaner now then pre-prime..this is great...
  29. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,809
    Rep Power
    789766
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Your up to 232 and leaner!! Your starting weight was 224!! Wow you are having unbelievable results.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  30. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Your up to 232 and leaner!! Your starting weight was 224!! Wow you are having unbelievable results.
    I know, I was like what!!! when I saw the scale, I am eating 6-7times aday now, I wanna re-weigh on my gym scale to make sure but everything is getting noticeably bigger.
  31. Advanced Member
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    362
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    15.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Yeah man!, that was cool...

    Just came from Back session, or should I say Dead day...Its all I did!
    Some new p.r's...315-17reps? insane
    365-12reps,
    405-12reps...new pr
    455-for 8!! if I keep this up ill be back @ my 2 rep max of 505( im trying to stay around 300 zone for more isolation but it truly feels like its not enough!)This was always my fav movement, and like I said this was all I did today, somedays I just do deads, idk?...
    not to sore now but,...to be cont......
    OH YEHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  32. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    OH YEHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    hell yeah....another back breaking day at work, and normally after a day like this I would not not go to the gym, but, I want to squat! probably not the best idea, nah Im just getting excited.. maybe chest.....
  33. Advanced Member
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    362
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    15.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    hell yeah....another back breaking day at work, and normally after a day like this I would not not go to the gym, but, I want to squat! probably not the best idea, nah Im just getting excited.. maybe chest.....

    haha yall be fine man u can do it just hit it hard !
  34. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

    Thanks Guys for following, Im gonna run a new log, Ill call it part II..About 20 days ago I was 224, now 232 and much leaner!
    I have no way right now to post any pic's(how convenient, right?..lol)
    but seriously, I will get to that asap.. Prime is for real!! If your a non-believer, give it a run yourself! I look better every time I wake up in the morning! plus I feel amazing!... see you soon!
  35. Senior Member
    jdg76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,431
    Rep Power
    991309
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    78.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Thanks Guys for following, Im gonna run a new log, Ill call it part II..About 20 days ago I was 224, now 232 and much leaner!
    I have no way right now to post any pic's(how convenient, right?..lol)
    but seriously, I will get to that asap.. Prime is for real!! If your a non-believer, give it a run yourself! I look better every time I wake up in the morning! plus I feel amazing!... see you soon!
    8 lb gain!! That's awesome man!! Glad you are having such good results on the Prime!!
  36. Advanced Member
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    362
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    15.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Thanks Guys for following, Im gonna run a new log, Ill call it part II..About 20 days ago I was 224, now 232 and much leaner!
    I have no way right now to post any pic's(how convenient, right?..lol)
    but seriously, I will get to that asap.. Prime is for real!! If your a non-believer, give it a run yourself! I look better every time I wake up in the morning! plus I feel amazing!... see you soon!
    good **** wolf ! i wish it hit me like that =( nad you should just continue this log every1 is already subbed !
  37. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    good **** wolf ! i wish it hit me like that =( nad you should just continue this log every1 is already subbed !
    Hell Yeah G, Yo, you should run it again when you are eating like a bear, get some mass baby!
  38. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,714
    Rep Power
    513546
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    89.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm also up about 8 pounds as of this morning. Being that I am coming back from 8-9 months off some of this is muscle memory, however I don't hesitate to say that Prime is likely responsible for at least 50% of the lbm gains.

    Unlike Wolfestein, I cannot assess it's effects on strength given my deconditioned status when starting Prime.

    Did legs for the first time in 8 months 2 days ago. WO went very well, pushed about 60% of my former 1000# leg press with ease but am sore as h-e-l-l today. Legs are still pumped.
  39. Advanced Member
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    362
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    15.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Hell Yeah G, Yo, you should run it again when you are eating like a bear, get some mass baby!
    i am def thinking about it ! and i have 1 more thing in mind im gonna PM you that
  40. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I'm also up about 8 pounds as of this morning. Being that I am coming back from 8-9 months off some of this is muscle memory, however I don't hesitate to say that Prime is likely responsible for at least 50% of the lbm gains.

    Unlike Wolfestein, I cannot assess it's effects on strength given my deconditioned status when starting Prime.

    Did legs for the first time in 8 months 2 days ago. WO went very well, pushed about 60% of my former 1000# leg press with ease but am sore as h-e-l-l today. Legs are still pumped.
    Great to hear!Muscle memory is a crazy thing!!, I also agree w/Prime helping you through, its a very underestimated anabolic. That leg pump is insane I might add..Im not gonna want to train legs w/o Prime ever again!.....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone remeber Wolfenstein 3D?
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:51 AM
  2. New Wolfenstein Game
    By Trauma1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 03:47 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 04:16 PM
  4. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 10:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in