Prime W/wolfenstein Bulk Time Log!!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. wolf how was ur workout today !?!

2. Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    wolf how was ur workout today !?!
    Hey Guys!, no workout yesterday (thurs) this week, I really want to do legs now and I needed an in-between day from back..(i know everything is possible with prime..lol.).. I want to blast quads though,, and bad!..p.s. Im loving this recovery so far, lets see how the wheels feel!
    Side Notes: Still Have euphoria after first 2 caps in the Morning

4-6 hours apart is Ideal between dosing through the day.

a 2cap dose closest or before bed reminds me of a
    "POWERFULL'' like sleep, with little grogginess upon waking

Eggs, P.B.,E.V.Coconut oil, various nut oils,EFAs,Avocados,WholeNuts(a ny),Steak...should be in a bulking Prime Diet.

The most Intriguing to me right now is this product is acting like a SARM! in that It does one thing the best..muscle anabolism without any other distractions? no complaints there!
    •   

3. carb,n up today..feels good!

4. niceeeeeeeee bro i am about to have some steak YUMMMMMM !

5. Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    niceeeeeeeee bro i am about to have some steak YUMMMMMM !
    Nothing beats a post workout steak! perfect with prime to! Steak&Prime..wow!!
    •   

6. How is prime going to be after you stop? Will you have a problem with your test??

7. how was the liftin today wolf

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    How is prime going to be after you stop? Will you have a problem with your test??
    no way ! prime will def NOT do that to you

9. Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    How is prime going to be after you stop? Will you have a problem with your test??
    Prime is 100% natural, meaning it does not contain any hormones, steroids or anabolics. A very safe way to promote anabolism for gains you can keep. Prime will not throw off any hormonal levels, or make you crash in any way. So to answer you question , No it wont.

10. Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    how was the liftin today wolf
    Blasted Quads&Calves today
    after a proper 10min treadie warmup I hit the Squat rack. I noticed I could easily do 50 reps of 100lb if I wanted to but held back. 200 felt just as easy, kept it at 15 going ass to floor style. I moved pretty quick through those two sets, had to take a break for a minute. loaded 300 my first set was 10. I have been taking it easy on my knee the past 3 months with squats, so I would normally stop here. After a 2min breathier, I got another set done..pretty pumped still with a decent amount of energy left. Did calves but their nothing exciting. Im really feeling good with compound movements with this product, like I have full tank for anything. Did some dumbell lunges after calves, and I have to say that I did 2 more sets than I normally would've, Its easier to push myself..Im gonna be dying tomorrow. I will defiantly stay on Prime 7days.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Prime is 100% natural, meaning it does not contain any hormones, steroids or anabolics. A very safe way to promote anabolism for gains you can keep. Prime will not throw off any hormonal levels, or make you crash in any way. So to answer you question , No it wont.

How is prime compared to Androbolix? Thats what i took and now my test is all messed up...

12. Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    How is prime compared to Androbolix? Thats what i took and now my test is all messed up...
    sounds like you did not properly cycle that. If I recall its just an estrogen blocker..how long did you take it for?

13. Took it for almost 1 bottle worth, I think I still have 1 to 2 weeks left.. Your supposed to do 5 days on, one day off but I was told by someone to just take it mon-friday because thats when I worked out.. Androbolix is a test booster with a estrogen blocker in one.. I also tried stacking DHEA... Stopped after 2 days because I started getting acne...

14. very nice ! LIGHTWEIGHT !!!!!!!!!! owe man bro i dunno about the 7 day thing bro that means ur only gonna be able to run it 20 days or something .. i was actually thinking since i dont lift on Wednesday i was thinking of only dosing 3 caps instead of 6 cuz i only have 1 bottle =( what you think ?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    Took it for almost 1 bottle worth, I think I still have 1 to 2 weeks left.. Your supposed to do 5 days on, one day off but I was told by someone to just take it mon-friday because thats when I worked out.. Androbolix is a test booster with a estrogen blocker in one.. I also tried stacking DHEA... Stopped after 2 days because I started getting acne...
    Acne is an androgenic side-effect, thats fine, the Dhea is un-necessary you are young and naturally have plenty of it. The reason I called it just an est-blocker is because the actual test booster they use is Trib-Terrestris, know to boost libido more than being anabolic. The Trib in USP labs Prime is Trib-Aquaticus, more for promoting muscle gain and strength. Now How do you know your test is all messed up? did you go to an endocrinologist, or do you have gyno?

16. Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    very nice ! LIGHTWEIGHT !!!!!!!!!! owe man bro i dunno about the 7 day thing bro that means ur only gonna be able to run it 20 days or something .. i was actually thinking since i dont lift on Wednesday i was thinking of only dosing 3 caps instead of 6 cuz i only have 1 bottle =( what you think ?
    LAST SET, BEST SET.....LITEWEIGHTTTT!!!!...ha ha,
    Not a bad Idea G! yeah as you know, Im very curious about messing around with new products, soo, my first bottle is 7days a week, if I feel it necessary after it, it stays. I feel you still can get awesome Recoooovery with 1cap,3x a day or one 2cap night dose! yeah, i like that..

17. yeh i was thinkin 1 cap afternoon and 2 b4 bed !

18. Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    yeh i was thinkin 1 cap pre workout and 2 b4 bed !
    Nice, I probably would do that..Using The Best Prime Has to Offer my man!!

19. opppps ! i meant afternoon bro .. i dont lift on Wednesdays

20. Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    opppps ! i meant afternoon bro .. i dont lift on Wednesdays
    if your only looking to use 3, 1 cap spaced out evenly would keep the benefits. Nitetime is when estrogen likes to slightly rise, but its not really a problem.

21. yeh true that is a better idea .. thanks wolf lets get bigggggg

22. It will say me 9 caps .. so i dunno if i should just run it 3 caps for 3 more days or run it .. OR 7 caps durin week 3 and 4 .. which are supposed to be the best weeks .. 2 in the morning, 3pre workout,and 2 b4 bed ?

23. Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    It will say me 9 caps .. so i dunno if i should just run it 3 caps for 3 more days or run it .. OR 7 caps durin week 3 and 4 .. which are supposed to be the best weeks .. 2 in the morning, 3pre workout,and 2 b4 bed ?
    If your hurt'n on that off day do the 1x3, if not save it for the Gym G!

24. I woke up early today, Legs hurt a little, but not like they should! I took 2cps of prime after my AP Scoatmeal (scottish oatmeal), 2 hours later now and I want to go to the gym? I feel great actually? I know I got to take it easy after yesterday, maybe Ill just do some crunches?

25. Never take it easy !

26. Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    Never take it easy !
    HAHA I know, thats usually what I say.. But Im really taking advantage of this great recovery!

27. Thats it... You motivated me to buy Prime and Stoked.. I'll do like you said and use Stoked for a week while I bring my test back to normal levels then bring in Prime to really boost it up.. I'm starting up a bulk cycle in October so I should have the shipment way before then (need to cycle my other supps before I start the bulk)...

I'll let you know how it goes Wolfenstein.. Thanks again!

:bb3:

28. Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    Thats it... You motivated me to buy Prime and Stoked.. I'll do like you said and use Stoked for a week while I bring my test back to normal levels then bring in Prime to really boost it up.. I'm starting up a bulk cycle in October so I should have the shipment way before then (need to cycle my other supps before I start the bulk)...

I'll let you know how it goes Wolfenstein.. Thanks again!

:bb3:
    Awesome! please keep me posted!......... Stay positive,Stay Hungry!

29. Subbed for this one. A little late, but new to the forums and want to check out some logs before I start mine in Oct.

Later and Good Luck!

30. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Subbed for this one. A little late, but new to the forums and want to check out some logs before I start mine in Oct.

Later and Good Luck!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone remeber Wolfenstein 3D?
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. New Wolfenstein Game
    By Trauma1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 02:47 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 03:16 PM
  4. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 09:59 AM