Prime W/wolfenstein Bulk Time Log!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Nacho1545's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Prime is 100% natural, meaning it does not contain any hormones, steroids or anabolics. A very safe way to promote anabolism for gains you can keep. Prime will not throw off any hormonal levels, or make you crash in any way. So to answer you question , No it wont.

    How is prime compared to Androbolix? Thats what i took and now my test is all messed up...

  2. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    How is prime compared to Androbolix? Thats what i took and now my test is all messed up...
    sounds like you did not properly cycle that. If I recall its just an estrogen blocker..how long did you take it for?
  3. New Member
    Nacho1545's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

    Took it for almost 1 bottle worth, I think I still have 1 to 2 weeks left.. Your supposed to do 5 days on, one day off but I was told by someone to just take it mon-friday because thats when I worked out.. Androbolix is a test booster with a estrogen blocker in one.. I also tried stacking DHEA... Stopped after 2 days because I started getting acne...
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    362
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    15.92%

    very nice ! LIGHTWEIGHT !!!!!!!!!! owe man bro i dunno about the 7 day thing bro that means ur only gonna be able to run it 20 days or something .. i was actually thinking since i dont lift on Wednesday i was thinking of only dosing 3 caps instead of 6 cuz i only have 1 bottle =( what you think ?
  5. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    Took it for almost 1 bottle worth, I think I still have 1 to 2 weeks left.. Your supposed to do 5 days on, one day off but I was told by someone to just take it mon-friday because thats when I worked out.. Androbolix is a test booster with a estrogen blocker in one.. I also tried stacking DHEA... Stopped after 2 days because I started getting acne...
    Acne is an androgenic side-effect, thats fine, the Dhea is un-necessary you are young and naturally have plenty of it. The reason I called it just an est-blocker is because the actual test booster they use is Trib-Terrestris, know to boost libido more than being anabolic. The Trib in USP labs Prime is Trib-Aquaticus, more for promoting muscle gain and strength. Now How do you know your test is all messed up? did you go to an endocrinologist, or do you have gyno?
  6. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    very nice ! LIGHTWEIGHT !!!!!!!!!! owe man bro i dunno about the 7 day thing bro that means ur only gonna be able to run it 20 days or something .. i was actually thinking since i dont lift on Wednesday i was thinking of only dosing 3 caps instead of 6 cuz i only have 1 bottle =( what you think ?
    LAST SET, BEST SET.....LITEWEIGHTTTT!!!!...ha ha,
    Not a bad Idea G! yeah as you know, Im very curious about messing around with new products, soo, my first bottle is 7days a week, if I feel it necessary after it, it stays. I feel you still can get awesome Recoooovery with 1cap,3x a day or one 2cap night dose! yeah, i like that..
  7. Advanced Member
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    362
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    15.92%

    yeh i was thinkin 1 cap afternoon and 2 b4 bed !
  8. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    yeh i was thinkin 1 cap pre workout and 2 b4 bed !
    Nice, I probably would do that..Using The Best Prime Has to Offer my man!!
  9. Advanced Member
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    362
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    15.92%

    opppps ! i meant afternoon bro .. i dont lift on Wednesdays
  10. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    opppps ! i meant afternoon bro .. i dont lift on Wednesdays
    if your only looking to use 3, 1 cap spaced out evenly would keep the benefits. Nitetime is when estrogen likes to slightly rise, but its not really a problem.
  11. Advanced Member
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    362
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    15.92%

    yeh true that is a better idea .. thanks wolf lets get bigggggg
  12. Advanced Member
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    362
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    15.92%

    It will say me 9 caps .. so i dunno if i should just run it 3 caps for 3 more days or run it .. OR 7 caps durin week 3 and 4 .. which are supposed to be the best weeks .. 2 in the morning, 3pre workout,and 2 b4 bed ?
  13. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    It will say me 9 caps .. so i dunno if i should just run it 3 caps for 3 more days or run it .. OR 7 caps durin week 3 and 4 .. which are supposed to be the best weeks .. 2 in the morning, 3pre workout,and 2 b4 bed ?
    If your hurt'n on that off day do the 1x3, if not save it for the Gym G!
  14. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    I woke up early today, Legs hurt a little, but not like they should! I took 2cps of prime after my AP Scoatmeal (scottish oatmeal), 2 hours later now and I want to go to the gym? I feel great actually? I know I got to take it easy after yesterday, maybe Ill just do some crunches?
  15. Advanced Member
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    362
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    15.92%

    Never take it easy !
  16. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    Never take it easy !
    HAHA I know, thats usually what I say.. But Im really taking advantage of this great recovery!
  17. New Member
    Nacho1545's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

    Thats it... You motivated me to buy Prime and Stoked.. I'll do like you said and use Stoked for a week while I bring my test back to normal levels then bring in Prime to really boost it up.. I'm starting up a bulk cycle in October so I should have the shipment way before then (need to cycle my other supps before I start the bulk)...

    I'll let you know how it goes Wolfenstein.. Thanks again!

    :bb3:
  18. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    Thats it... You motivated me to buy Prime and Stoked.. I'll do like you said and use Stoked for a week while I bring my test back to normal levels then bring in Prime to really boost it up.. I'm starting up a bulk cycle in October so I should have the shipment way before then (need to cycle my other supps before I start the bulk)...

    I'll let you know how it goes Wolfenstein.. Thanks again!

    :bb3:
    Awesome! please keep me posted!......... Stay positive,Stay Hungry!
  19. Senior Member
    jdg76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,459
    Rep Power
    1010391
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Subbed for this one. A little late, but new to the forums and want to check out some logs before I start mine in Oct.

    Later and Good Luck!
  20. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Subbed for this one. A little late, but new to the forums and want to check out some logs before I start mine in Oct.

    Later and Good Luck!
  21. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    Cardio today, Feeling good, and not as sore as I know I should be which is key! My meals are basically still the same as my first postings from this thread, there really is nothing I found that counter-acted against the effectiveness of Prime! The only thing that I prefer with this product is lots of water and mono-fats. At this point I feel almost like Im cutting and Bulking at the same time? I love it!
  22. Advanced Member
    Imeniaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    395
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    67.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    Thats it... You motivated me to buy Prime and Stoked.. I'll do like you said and use Stoked for a week while I bring my test back to normal levels then bring in Prime to really boost it up.. I'm starting up a bulk cycle in October so I should have the shipment way before then (need to cycle my other supps before I start the bulk)...

    I'll let you know how it goes Wolfenstein.. Thanks again!

    :bb3:
    then bring in Prime to really boost it up
    They (UspLabs) are saying that prime is not a test-booster.
  23. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    They (UspLabs) are saying that prime is not a test-booster.
    Not a "booster" persay but it supports your male hormone once your norm again. Thats why I said stoked remember?Prime will aid in his stack as well! With all due respect to Nacho, you have half the info.
  24. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    Many thanks for all of my supporters! Amps me up to try something new....8caps a day!!x7days a week! Lets GO!!!
  25. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,225
    Rep Power
    18679
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    42.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Many thanks for all of my supporters! Amps me up to try something new....8caps a day!!x7days a week! Lets GO!!!
    I'd rather see how it works at the recommended dosage, but im down to ride this log if you are going to bump it to 8.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  26. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    I'd rather see how it works at the recommended dosage, but im down to ride this log if you are going to bump it to 8.
    You make a good point!
  27. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    Hey Guys, Let me know what you'd rather see the recommended 6caps, or bumped to 8 this week? best of 7 gets it!
  28. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4607
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    63.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Hey Guys, Let me know what you'd rather see the recommended 6caps, or bumped to 8 this week? best of 7 gets it!
    Recommended dose. They say it works at 6, so lets hope it does.

    BTW, I'm following. lol
  29. New Member
    singa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    52.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    Recommended dose. They say it works at 6, so lets hope it does.

    BTW, I'm following. lol
    same.following as well..good luck bro
  30. Advanced Member
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    362
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    15.92%

    Dont bump the caps to 8 wolfy .. stay at 6
  31. New Member
    Leonidus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    103
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    33.56%

    Log's lookin good man. I got 2 bottles sitting here, but bummed up with a knee injury, so another week before i hit the gym at least. I will be following, and i tried that scotish oatmeal, damn good recipe. Good luck wolfenstein.
  32. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by Leonidus View Post
    Log's lookin good man. I got 2 bottles sitting here, but bummed up with a knee injury, so another week before i hit the gym at least. I will be following, and i tried that scotish oatmeal, damn good recipe. Good luck wolfenstein.
    I hate hearing about Injuries! I wish a speedy recovery my friend. May I recommend SuperCissusRx from USP labs. You'll recover faster and theres a myriad of benefits that will aid you in your goals!...My Banana Bread scoatmeal: 1.5cups Scottish style Oats. after cooked add: 1 tblsp mac nut oil(almond oil, or extra virgin coconut oil will do) 1/4cup raw walnut pieces, American Whey Tropical Banana Bomb flavor : 1 or 2 scoops.there it is, this can either be sweetened with 1-2tblspoons honey or brown rice syrup, for extra nutrition and slow carbs 1-1/2 banana can be added. This is a great breakfast or treat, and a damn good AP meal! I get day long pumps from this! with all the slow carbs and good fats and proper fiber!..glad you guys likey!!!
  33. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    Dont bump the caps to 8 wolfy .. stay at 6
    I know, I know...sometimes I get a lil' happy..lol.. staying at six!
  34. Advanced Member
    maurice02's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    945
    Rep Power
    557
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    99.45%

    Wolfenstein....are you getting a funny like feeling in your head. I can't tell what it is yet. Maybe euphoria.

    I have been on it a week 5/2 and starting day 8. Nothing to report weight change wise. Just wanted to check in since you got a log. I guess I might start one too soon.
  35. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    Wolfenstein....are you getting a funny like feeling in your head. I can't tell what it is yet. Maybe euphoria.

    I have been on it a week 5/2 and starting day 8. Nothing to report weight change wise. Just wanted to check in since you got a log. I guess I might start one too soon.
    If that funny feeling is like an overwhelming sense of well-being(or euphoria) and just like happy for no-apparent reason , then YES!, I get it intensely, every morning with the first 2 caps, I actually look forward to it! the funny part is it just gets better? I am stronger, more Libido!!!!!Thats why I wanna bump to 8 caps!! ...GIVE ME MORE!!!!
  36. Advanced Member
    maurice02's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    945
    Rep Power
    557
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    99.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    If that funny feeling is like an overwhelming sense of well-being(or euphoria) and just like happy for no-apparent reason , then YES!, I get it intensely, every morning with the first 2 caps, I actually look forward to it! the funny part is it just gets better? I am stronger, more Libido!!!!!Thats why I wanna bump to 8 caps!! ...GIVE ME MORE!!!!
    Figured that was what it was. I feel kinda trippy lol.
  37. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    Figured that was what it was. I feel kinda trippy lol.
    yeah, Its a nice positive rush like that, not to far off man..haha..
  38. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    So my appetite has been skyrocketing (I did increase cardio abit because of this summers injury, i obtained lackluster results). I know what your thinking,"wolfs a fatty"..haha.. I just feel Like My meals digest so quickly lately, If thats the case I should have no problems putting some Muscle on!

    Killed Chest, left it for dead.

    normal workload after warmup , heavy DB Inclines 2 sets 115,120s..pyramidid down, 110,100,90..failure.
    Workouts still feel inadequate, in a good way. Im more strong to a point of acute failure(hope im not overtraining?/ i know i gotta kill that?)
    Db flys felt to easy, the weird part was my pump should have been gone because it was a couple hours ago.. after my last 2 caps of the day, 20 min later..boom!..it came back? again no complaints ! I will see how I feel tomorrow , decide if I will hit the treadie or not.. Later Guys
  39. New Member
    Nacho1545's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

    So how much cardio are you doing? Everything I read online says try not to do cardio when your bulking\building muscle unless your over cal\carb count...
  40. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    So how much cardio are you doing? Everything I read online says try not to do cardio when your bulking\building muscle unless your over cal\carb count...
    Your right, Because you essentially reduce you bodys state of anabolism! Your body takes the quickest route for energy and recovery(your own muscle). when I say cardio, its my style of long du-rated, low intensity which burns fat more effectively. So if these alpha testers for prime ate as much as 1000Kcal under normal guidelines..Still obtained awesome results,....could I still bulk and gain muscle eating between 5-6kcals a day give or take? And Alot of cardio during a bulk is 3 times a week, thats what Im doing..and dont worry, I always amino load before hand!!

    "there is no such thing as overtraining! Just under eating!"- Trey Brewer
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone remeber Wolfenstein 3D?
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:51 AM
  2. New Wolfenstein Game
    By Trauma1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 03:47 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 04:16 PM
  4. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 10:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in