Piston ANIMAL Pump [sample review] - AnabolicMinds.com

Piston ANIMAL Pump [sample review]

Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Piston ANIMAL Pump [sample review]

Thanks to universal for getting me the sample. Esp. since it said continental US only and im in Hawaii. Props for that.

Okay so I wasnt able to report right away, this was Friday's workout. I followed the directions which said take 30min before training with empty stomach for best results. Did that.

Got to the gym for a Shoulders Triceps day. Smith bench 5 sets not much pump yet. Lateral raises good pump, delts blew up. Decided to throw in some heavy hammer curls. HUGE ROCK SOLID pumps!!!! Strength seemed to be up with reverse pec dec. Uprights were good too. By the time i get to tris i was just telling my friend about the animal pump. i kept thinking to myself "wow, this feels like a steroid pump"...Seriously it was a solid pump, meaning not like a water or inflateable pump haha this was like rock pumps. I liked it kept looking at my arms while driving home and could see my delts poppin out in the mirror when i arrived at home. So far Im very impressed with the two Universal products ive used; Animal Pak & Pump. I think they have seriously caught my attention and im looking forward to trying some more of their stuff.

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

it is a solid supp IMO. They have a nice line, and the one I am really interested in now is animal omega. I have tried and liked everything else, especially stak
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

taking a bunch of pills appeals to me too. I mean im so used to taking pills that if i dont i dont feel sane haha. I also figured with the amout of pills they have it must be the right doses they are putting out. Not like a all in one smashed in this tiny pill type of thing.
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

agreed, and personally the paks make things easy on me for work. they travel well
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Thanks to universal for getting me the sample. Esp. since it said continental US only and im in Hawaii. Props for that.

Okay so I wasnt able to report right away, this was Friday's workout. I followed the directions which said take 30min before training with empty stomach for best results. Did that.

Got to the gym for a Shoulders Triceps day. Smith bench 5 sets not much pump yet. Lateral raises good pump, delts blew up. Decided to throw in some heavy hammer curls. HUGE ROCK SOLID pumps!!!! Strength seemed to be up with reverse pec dec. Uprights were good too. By the time i get to tris i was just telling my friend about the animal pump. i kept thinking to myself "wow, this feels like a steroid pump"...Seriously it was a solid pump, meaning not like a water or inflateable pump haha this was like rock pumps. I liked it kept looking at my arms while driving home and could see my delts poppin out in the mirror when i arrived at home. So far Im very impressed with the two Universal products ive used; Animal Pak & Pump. I think they have seriously caught my attention and im looking forward to trying some more of their stuff.

Glad ya liked the sample.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    agreed, and personally the paks make things easy on me for work. they travel well
    Packs, whether Pak, Stak, Pump, Omega, Flex or whatever--is about convenience for sure.
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Very solid review and glad you liked it. Pump is definitely one of my favorite pre workout supps.

Agreed on the easy travel. Going back and forth to classes and its very doable having packs of the pills as opposed to having them just loosely in my pocket. Much more sanitary too.
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Animal Pump surprised me too bro. I think it is better than any pump product I have ever used in terms of actual 'pump'.

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Animal Pump surprised me too bro. I think it is better than any pump product I have ever used in terms of actual 'pump'.
    It sounds like Pump is "surprising" a lot of fellas here at AM. Truth is, people on other forums know a lot about it and it's a very popular supp. Glad members here are finding out for themselves.
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Like i said, it was a SOLID pump. Definately enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post

Nice bro, glad you got the results you were looking for. Pump is a solid product and is always being rotated in and out of my supplement regimen.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    it is a solid supp IMO. They have a nice line, and the one I am really interested in now is animal omega. I have tried and liked everything else, especially stak
    You might just have to get out there and pick up a can for yourself or look for a possible future promo...hmm we shall see

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Nice bro, glad you like the product. I took a pack yesterday prior to my shoulder workout and my delts felt swollen as ever.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Animal Pump sample review
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 12:05 PM
  2. Animal Pump Sample Review!
    By striking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 04:27 AM
  3. JonnyJames' Animal Pump Sample Review
    By jonnyjames in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5